The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 9/5/11

+2
Blade
Gregers
6 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 9/5/11 Empty 6CW Escalation 9/5/11

Post by Gregers Tue 3 May 2011 - 19:54

Match 1
Yarmouth Blade w/Frank Rook vs Jackson Black w/The Scorpion

Match 2
Angealus vs Johnny Dice

Match 3
Internecio/Cerberus vs The Untouchables V2

Main Event
GazzyD/Perfect Jack/Dicey Reilly/Geoff Steel/Mark Matzko vs Triple D/Daniel Reilly/Keith Leone/Lex Hart/Anonymous

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 9/5/11 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 9/5/11

Post by Gregers Tue 3 May 2011 - 20:18

(The lights in the arena go down)

VO: A COLD SNAP's A COMING THROUGH!

(The crowd cheers as White Light hits and the signature beam of light appears. A flurry of blue pyro goes off before the music fades into The Angel and The Gambler and the crowd cheer once more as both Johnny Dice and Jack Frost make their way down to ringside. They both slide under the bottom rope before taunting on the turnbuckles)

Crowd: ENIGMA! LOADED! ENIGMA! LOADED!

JF: 6CW Fans (crowd pop) Frosted Dice is in the house!

Crowd: FROSTED DICE! FROSTED DICE! FROSTED DICE!

JF: But don't worry, Mr Jones is safely tucked away in our secure location. Mind you anywhere would be safe when you have the combined intellect of his two freaks. Who my good friend Mr Dice here helped me to teach a lesson to last Monday. They will be frozen out of the game!

JD: ....

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 3 May 2011 - 21:18

The camera goes back stage and the camera man goes into Gerard dubious locker room.
There's yarmouth blade and Frank Rook sitting down at a desk and the other side there Gerard Dubois.

GD,Well guy's what happened out there last week what went wrong?You got hammered again,I mean Frank your leg must be killing you and Blade you must keep the fight in the ring if not your just gonna end up in a pile just like you did last week.

YB,I know sir but they get you dragged in sir,I will do my best to keep the fight in the ring, That is were I am best at, my high flying action moves are no good on the out side I can not do that sort of stuff out side the ring.

GD, And what about you Frank your leg is in a right mess, you let them get the better of you, you are the strongest man I know, how could you let them do this to your leg, that's why you can't fight them this week, That's why blade has to fight Jackson Black all by him self.

FR, yeah sorry boss I would have been all right if it weren't for that other chump getting involved, but i promise you this it will never happen again.We are sorry that we let you down last week and we will take them out one by one if we have to.

YB,And don't worry about me sir, I will take care of black myself and make sure that he wont wrestle ever again,because we are the cure and we don't take that rudey poo from any one.

GD, I do hope so blade, god I do hope so for all our sake's,ddd is a monster and I fear he will take us all out one by one so Generation Zero have to be stopped one way or another.

YB and FR say together, Yes sir. blade and rook look at each other with a determined look as the camera goes out the locker room and goes back to ring side.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 3 May 2011 - 22:04

“Generation” hits the speakers of the 6CW arena. The air is instantly filled with a chorus of boos as Jackson Black enters from behind the curtain. He taunts the fans before arrogantly swaggering down the ramp. He enters the ring before picking up the microphone that is placed in the far corner. He holds it up to his mouth but laughs as the boos grow louder.

“Seeing as that piece of trailer trash backstage won’t give me any of her dam time I thought I’d head out here and talk to all my adoring fans.”

The crowd boo louder as Black laughs to himself again.

“You lot are pathetic. I am stood in front of you all, wasting my precious time on you idiots and all you can do is boo me? The people of Great Britain really do not know talent, you just have to ask Yarmouth Blade that.”

The crowd pop a little and Black looks at them with disgust.

“This sorry piece of work really doesn’t know when to quit. I completely destroyed his tag team partner at Escalation last week and he now wants the same treatment. I have a little piece of advice for you, quit while you are ahead. I am going to give you a technical masterpiece on Monday night and will have you running backstage with your between your legs. He and his tag partner Frank Rook are a disgrace to those Tag Team belts and come the PPV, Generation Zero will be the holders. We once again showed at Escalation that we are the new dominant force in 6CW and nothing is going to stop us. We are going to rip this company limb for limb and nothing is going to stop us.”

Black throws the mic to the ground as the crowd begin to boo loudly. He steps out the ring and gets in the face of a fan that had been trash talking him.

HE: “This guy just screams future 6CW champion. Great talent.”

JT: “He is a jackass if you ask me, he doesn’t deserve to be in this company. End of conversation.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 3 May 2011 - 22:34

Just as Jackson Black is about to walk up the ramp The one and only hits and there's Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook standing at the top off the ramp.

The crowd goes wild shouting Lets go cure, Lets go.

Jackson Black stops dead in his track's Yarmouth Blade has a mic in his hand.

HE,What the hell do these two idiot's want now?

JT, Probably some pay back at a guess?

YB,Sorry piece of work am I then Jackson?
Granted you put me down last week but that will not happen again trust me on that, the core will have to take out Generation Zero one by one if we have to, starting with you Jackson Black.

The crowd are going wild with excitement.

Jackson Black just stands there and laugh's at Blade and Rook.

HE, What the hell is this guy thinking? They have no chance against Generation Zero.

RG. oh shut up I like this kid he show's promise and gut's standing up for what he believe's in.

YB,You know how we gonna do that? Well because were the cure and were the tag team champions of the world and know one is gonna take these belts away from us.You may laugh now Black, but at the end of the day there will be only one group laughing and that will be The cure!!!!

crowd goes wild as the one and only hit's and blade and rook give each other a high five and start to head up the ramp.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Sat 7 May 2011 - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 6 May 2011 - 11:53

Johnny Dice is backstage reclining in his Lazyboy. He is in workout gear and has a Bourbon in a short tumbler, which he sips from as he talks on the phone.

JD: Frost - dont worry about a thing. Mr Jones is with some associates of mine who are making him very comfortable. He is in safe hands. Now chill and concentrate on your next match.

Dice hangs up and notices the cameraman, before standing up and addressing the audience in the arena.

JD: As you can see, Frosted Dice are back to full strength. The scratches that those two inbreds inflicted on us were incidental. However, our actions run a lot deeper which is why they are running around like idiots, losing their tempers and basically functioning like neanderthals. Or "normal" for them.

JD: When I came to this great federation, I told you to never bet against Johnny Dice. I told you that I always have a plan and that I always win. Well so far, I have been true to my word but then again it hasnt exactly been hard to outwit Jones' boys. This week however, I have Angealus to deal with, as well as keeping an eye out for the Bashedup Street kids.

JD: Angealus - I have the videos of your matches. I have unseen footage. I have secret footage. I have training footage. I have watched it all. And for once, it looks like I might be the favourite for a match! You have nothing to scare me. Nothing on these tapes makes me think that I need a plan B.

JD: Johnny Dice is going to face you without any tricks. Mano e mano. May the best man win. And by that, I of course mean me. And you can put the house on that.

Johnny ushers the cameraman back out of his locker room and picks up his phone again and starts dialing.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 7 May 2011 - 15:27

The Scorpion is Walking around Backstage and spots the Camera he picks up a mic and turns to it

Crowd Boo

Scorpion: Yarmouth and Rook !

Scorpion grins

Scorpion: Jackson and Me will Put an End to Your Careers !

Crowd still Boo!

Scorpion: Thus Making the Titles Vacant for are Taking !

Crowd Boos Get louder

Scorpion: Are Leader Will Become World Champion ! We will Become Champions ... Gen Zero will become to unstable for the 6CW to Stop !

Crowd BOO!

Scorpion: WE WILL DOMINATED ALL ... WE ARE GEN ZERO and the 6CW will come to an End!

Scorpion Drops the Mic and walks out

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 7 May 2011 - 15:53

The camera goes back stage were Blade and Rook are talking in there dressing room after watching what The scorpion had to say on there 50 inch flat screen tv.

YB.Now the other chump has to chip in with his too penny worth's, I think we will have to shut them both up when we get out there hey Franky boy?

FR, I think am gonna have to give them a big boot to the mouth and knock there dam teeth out,they will have to kill us to end our career's .

YB,Too right Franky boy, we cant let them get these title at any cost my friend and we cant let them get another one over us like they did do last week on escalation, we must win and take them out too, for good.

FR, come on blade lets finish watching the video of those idiots trying to take over the draft the other week, get as much info as week can and find out what there weakness is.

Blade and Rook turn to the tv as the camera goes back to ring side.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 7 May 2011 - 21:18

"Generation" hits and the 6CW crowd immediately boo and jeer as Jackson Black, Angealous and Scorpion, led by their superior Duke Dylan Debadguy walk out onto the ramp. The group known as Generation Zero pause for effect and then walk down to the ring as one.

HE: Now here's a group of guys who know how to get far in professional wrestling, as recently as 2 months ago none of these men were involved in 6CW affairs. Now fast forward to today and you're looking at the hottest prospects in 6CW and Triple D is just a couple of weeks away from winning the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

JT: I wont argue they are talented but I still don't like their strength in numbers tactics used solely to intimidate and frighten their opponents.

(Triple D allows Scorpion and Angealous to get onto the ring apron ahead of him, they sit on the middle rope opening the gap between the middle and top rope wider for Duke to enter the ring, Scorpion, Angealous and Jackson Black follow him into the ring. Duke instructs Jackson Black to get him a microphone and he obliges.)

DDD: Hi 6CW, it's us, Generation Zero. Just in case you have been living on another planet in the last few weeks, we are the group EVERYONE is talking about. Led by myself, the funktastic number one contender to the 6CW Heavyweight Championship Duke Dylan Debadguy! These rookies alongside me, they are Jackson Black, Scorpion, and Angealous. And I can tell, you all are jealous... I have taken these rookies under my wing and while they assist me in becoming the new 6CW Champion, they aren't here for my benefit, oh no! For a start Duke Dylan Debadguy doesn't NEED assistance in taking that purrty belt off of GazzyD! But while they assist me, they are also here to take 6CW for themselves! Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade, let's see how you are when the tables are turned on the other foot! Blade, Rook, you two are on notice, these boys want your Tag Titles, and Generation Zero wants for nothing. We do what we want. We get what we want, because we take what we want. Jackson?

(Jackson Black steps forward and is handed the microphone from Triple D)

As Jackson take a step forward the boos begin to echo around the 6CW arena. He holds the mic to his mouth.

JB: Oh look, here we go again with the booing. Do you realise how pathetic you all sound? Stood before you is the future of 6CW. We are the finest talent that has ever graced this earth and we have proved that true over the last two weeks on Escalation. We have slowly begun to tear this company apart and we are enjoying every single moment of it. I just can’t wait to get my hands on those disgraceful Tag Team Champions, Rook and Blade. I am going to echo what Duke has just said on that Generation Zero take what they want and we are starting with those Tag Titles. We are going to destroy you both and walk out as NEW Tag Team Champions. I am going to enjoy standing over your motionless body with the Title lofted over my head. You better be watching your back, Generation Zero are coming for you.”

(Jackson Black steps back in line and hands the mic back to Triple D)

DDD: As you can see, we mean business. We are Generation Zero, and we are coming for the gold!

(Triple D holds his arms up in the air and drops the microphone and Angealous, Jackson Black and Scorpion follow suit and raise their arms up too, as "Generation" plays again)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down