The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held?

3 posters

Go down

Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held? Empty Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held?

Post by BD21 Fri 12 Apr 2013, 11:07 am

- It's now acknowledged within WWE that the post-WrestleMania RAW is now one of the biggest events of the year now. For WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, there is talk that they might hold both WrestleMania and RAW in the SuperDome to try and build up that RAW as a can't-miss supershow.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held? Empty Re: Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held?

Post by Liam Fri 12 Apr 2013, 12:06 pm

Surely if setting up the set of Mania takes all week, its pretty much impossible to do undo it all AND set up a brand new stage for Raw. Plus, thye would surely have to do a deal where if you buy a ticket for Mania, you get in to the Raw event the next night eihter. I suppose it could be done but I can't see it personally.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held? Empty Re: Where will next year's post Maina Raw be held?

Post by bretmeharty Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:47 pm

I think now that wwe are aware of it and because they will try and do something special it wont be the same as this year and last year, it will be ruined.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down