The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8)

+4
Enforcer
Blade
x12x
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8) Empty EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8)

Post by JJJohnson Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:51 am

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8) Confli14

Monday 6th May 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Alex Garcia vs Thunder

Match 2
Hero/Jimmy Phillips/Mike Conrad vs Dario Machiavelli/Ojore/Enforcer

Main Event
Vincent Costello vs Liam Wood

Plus:
*Updates on the condition of Daniel Magnusson
*More buildup to Scars and Stripes

And...

*A statement from FEAR

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8) Cl10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8)

Post by x12x Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:54 am

The scene opens in the dressing room of the EWF TV champion The Viper Liam Wood just hours after yet another clash with the mysterious Fear Campaign. Wood is sat on top of a massage table in the middle of the room still wearing his wrestling trunks with a painful expression across his face, as he bandages up his ribs we see a large dark bruise along the ribcage of the champion.

All of a sudden a loud knock is heard at the door and before The Viper has a chance to say anything EWF employee and head of talent and development Oliver Baker bursts through with a determined look upon his face.

OB: Hello Champ, I have a message from Daniel Magnusson, he's getting tired of his champions being at each other's throats and needs you two to get your priorities straight so that you can finally get rid of Fear Campaign.

LW: So I put my body on the line time and time again and he still doesn't see how committed I am to the cause? Today when the freaks from Fear were beating the hell out of him who came down to help...I'll answer that for you Baker...it was me!

OB: We understand that you are committed but his point is that while you might go out there and fight for the EWF and you've shown loyalty to this company time and time again you're still finding yourself on the wrong side of the world champion...instead of completely focussing on defending this company you go out and trash Costello's locker room because of something he said on Twitter and a match that happened three months ago.

LW: So I should just forget that the first time he stepped in the ring with me that he realised he couldn't go one and one with the best in the world and decided to cheat me out of my rightful victory or I should just roll over and take it when he talks to me like a piece of trash?

OB: No but as the two champions of the EWF we need you to stop trying to tear each other apart so that is why we have come up with something that I think you'll like...on the next episode of EWF Conflict it will be champion vs champion as The Viper Liam Wood will take on Vincent Costello in a non title match!

A smile appears across the face of The Viper as he finishes bandaging his bruised ribs, the announcement of the fight he's wanted for nearly three months almost distracting him from the pain and discomfort he is in.

OB: But you better put everything you have in to it because after this, we expect you to put all of the crap behind you and for you guys to focus on what's important!

LW: If you can promise me that you can stop that S.O.B from cheating then I promise you that once I beat him it'll be water under the bridge...hell, I'll even shake his hand...but if he pulls any of that cheap sh*t that he brought out at the Iron Man Tournament then nothing changes, all of this will just be the beginning.

The Viper walks out of the dressing room, pulling on his Burn Down Rome t-shirt with a painful expression across his face, he holds his side as he walks away from Mr Baker. As he reaches the door Baker stares at him with a concerned look across his face.

OB: Are you ok champ? You're looking a little fragile...

LW: I'll be fine, all you need to worry about is making sure that Fat Tony doesn't resort to cheating again.

As The Viper walks through the door the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 (Episode 8)

Post by Blade Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 pm

So last week saw the triumphant return of the EWF'S Favorite binman Mike Conrad, Conrad should he still has what it takes to get the job done and get it done he did by splitting the head open off Vincent Costello.

Conrad sent a message out to Dario Machiavelli and Ojore other wise known as Fear but after watching his match with Costello fear must really be feared by Mike Conrad, Costello through everything at Conrad but Conrad took his best and got the job done, Sure the ref stopped the match cos of the injuries forced upon by the brutality of Mike Conrad on Costello but a victory is a victory and it shows that Conrad is not afraid of a fight.

And then we had the main event the steel cage match with Jimmy Phillips/Vincent Costello vs Dario Machiavelli/Ojore and boy did we have fun on that night.

Just as Fear were starting to get the upper hand Mike Conrad and a one of his friends in the name of Liam Wood came running down to the ring and did we raise hell on Fear and give them a taste of there own medicine you know we did.

We took the fight to you and won the day which is why we face you and the Enforcer this week but for you it will not go down too well for you as The Enforcer has his own agender with Hero so that will leave just you two v me and Jimmy Phillips and you two know very well that we mean business.

You took us both over the edge and now it is time for you to pay the price is doesn't matter if your goons are in there with you they will fall just as hard as you two will, they will suffer just as you will.

Me and Jimmy have been through too much just to throw it all away and this time we shall come out on top once more, this time we clean house and this time it will be you running with your tail in your legs out of the door because know one wants you here, And know one like you so you are going to get evicted from EWF and sent packing to where you came from.

It is time that EWF got back this company and bring it back to where it should be and that is at the top were it should be and were it belongs not been dragged in the gutter by two up starts who think they own the place and to treat everyone like dirt.

Well guys this is were it stops and this is where we come in and take your place Hero will take care of the Enforcer me and Jimmy Phillips will take care of Fear and the rest will all fall into place.

It is time to clean house and it starts with you Fear!
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 am

Saturday Night hits and the crowd erupts into a chorus of boos. Enforcer appears on the stage and purposely strides towards the ring.

JK: Enforcer has been out of the business for some time Donovan, but he still looks in great shape.

DF: That's right he does Jonathan, however I can tell you that being in great shape and being ready to go night after night are two different things. Whilst Big E looks, and probably feels, great right now - the big test for him will be when he regularly squares off against the exciting young roster we have here in EWF.

JK: Very true, one thing that is for sure is that this is an angry man. His match with Hero didn't even start as the two men took part in a hellacious brawl!

Enforcer has made his way into the ring and is stood in the centre of the ring, mic in hand, seemingly unaffected by the boos and jeers of the electric crowd.

E: It seems I have made quite an impact on you. I was worried that my time away from the ring would have lessened my ability to shock wrestling crowds, but I completely forgot how gormless and uneducated you maggots are.

Crowd boos

E: You see, I left the industry a while back and had no desire to return. I'd claimed hardcore, tag team and world championships - what else was there to prove?

So I left, my ban was lifted and I went back to ice hockey, but nobody could live with me. The authorities were forced in to banning me time and again as I decimated one supposed tough guy after another.
I'm not here to entertain the idiots here and watching at home.
I'm not even here for the titles, even though I'm sure they'll come my way.

I'm here for two things...money and a supply of people to maim and injure.

I can't be banned for doing my job and my job is to take people out. Whilst there are people fit enough and stupid enough to step into the ring with me...then I'll be here taking them out.

I had my pick of wrestling companies, hell I've been approached by most during my time away - but one reason made me sign with EWF. One reason that means all members of the roster need to be on notice...and that reason is Hero.

He doesn't appreciate what I have done for him, how I kept him relevant in 6wf. How, even though I was told it would be career suicide I carried him in Trash TV when his Revolution fell apart. How I cared for his newborn son Austin when Hero was running around hogging the limelight.

The crowd begins to boo and cheer as Enforcer mentions Austin.

JK: That is disgusting, a mans family should not be brought into wrestling.

DF: It would appear that Enforcer is a perfect match for FEAR who he will be teaming with in that respect.

E: Calm down you morons. Hero, Austin and Uncle Enforcer go way back - here's some touching footage of the first time we bonded!

The tron flickers into life and the heading 'Archive 6wf Footage is Provided Courtesy of Enforcer. You're Welcome'

Hero is walking backstage when he is approached by Clarissa.

C: Hero! Can I get a quick word from you about your match with Enforcer at Lockdown?

Hero: No time, Hero has to check on Austin!

Hero walks away from Clarissa towards his locker room. As he nears the door a faint lullaby and Austin gurgling happily can be heard. Hero smiles to himself as he opens the door.

H: Austin, Daddy's here to....

The camera is still on Hero who freezes in horror as he lets the door swing slowly open. The cameraman moves to look over Hero's shoulder. Inside the room Enforcer is sat in a chair next to Austin's empty cot, the youngster is happily sat on his lap.

Hero (Quietly): What the hell do you think you're doing? Put Austin down, get out and Hero may just let you leave in one piece.

(Enforcer starts to tickle Austin's chin and lets the tot grab his finger)

E: Daddy sounds angry doesn't he Austin?

I'm sure he wouldn't want to upset you would he?

We're having such a lovely chat about what a fraud you have for a father...and how I'll help you grow up to be honest like me.

H: How dare you....

E (looking at Hero): You wouldn't want to upset me now would you?

I'm not used to having a child on my lap - kind of like you - but if I got agitated I wouldn't like to think what could happen to little Austin here...(looking down again)...and we wouldn't want you ending up at the same hospital daddy will be in after Chaos do we?

H: You’ve taken this too far! This is between me and you Enforcer, no-one else and especially not my family.

How low can you stoop?

E: Try me Hero. I’m not letting go of this belt and I’ll do everything in my power to keep it.

(Austin starts to cry)

H: Look what you’ve done, you’re scaring him!

Now please pass him over.

E: Pass him over?

No this is far too enjoyable!

Watching the great Hero squirm, watching him reduced to pleading.

Tell you what Hero, you want Austin, get on your knees, get down and beg.

H: Don’t push me Enforcer, Hero doesn’t get on his knees for no-one.

E: Do it!

(lifts Austin in the air)

DO IT!

BEG HERO BEG!

Hero looks at Austin crying in the air and then at Enforcer and slowly drops to his knees to the floor, his mouth opens as suddenly the door opens.

(Hobo walks in and looks at Hero kneeling down and then to Enforcer)

Hobo: This stops right here...you've crossed the line.

I kept saying that I still saw the good in your soul and you were lost.

I’m not so sure anymore.
Put austin down, E.

Your fight is with Hero, not his child.

And if you do anything to his baby, you're fight will be with me and the rest of that locker room too.

(Enforcer glares at Hobo and starts to laugh, shaking Austin as he does)

E: You fool!

My fight is already with you...it is with everyone one of you in the locker room that panders to every whim of the parasitic sycophants in the crowd!

And as for this...(Enforcer looks at Austin)...this is just a means to an end.

Hero: Well put him down then!

E: You didn't beg...beg me boy!

Hobo: I told you this need to end now E!

E: I DECIDE WHEN AND HOW THIS ENDS!

Not you, not Hero and not anyone else.

Hmm like an old Trash TV meeting this.

The three amigos back together.

How quaint!

Now both of you beg, beg for this little pathetic creature.

(Hero and Hobo both drop to their knees in front of Enforcer who laughs in their faces)

Enforcer: Oh how the mighty Hobo and Hero have fallen, reduced to begging at my feet.

How about that reunion now?

Hobo: After this stunt any chance of us ever reuniting is dead in the water.

What happened Enforcer?

What made you stoop so low?

Enforcer: You two happened!

Each and every day having to put up with the pair of you thinking that each of you is the best, fighting constantly for the spotlight while me, the real talent in Trash TV is reduced to the role of the straight guy, pushed to the shadows.

And then, when you got injured, who should have taken over as leader?

Who should have escalated Trash TV to new heights?

Me!

Not Hero!

Why did he get to be the one???

Hero: You couldn't cut it!

Look at you, power corrupts you!

(Enforcer looks more and more irate and Austin’s cries get louder)

Enforcer: WHO MADE YOU GOD?

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE??

Hobo: I did it.
I made the call.

If you have beef with anyone then it's me.

I told Hero he had to take over.

I knew you wouldn’t cope with the responsibility.

(At this Enforcer drops Austin, Hero leaps across and catches him in his arms before he hits the ground and wraps him in his arms)

Enforcer: YOU?

YOU MADE THE CALL?

WHY HOBO WHY?

Hobo: Look at you!

Threatening babies?

Is that what you've become?

And you wonder why?

Enforcer: THIS IS YOUR DOING!

YOU MADE THIS MONSTER!

(In the background Hero is putting a relaxed Austin back into his cot)

Hero: Blame Hobo?
Blame Hero?
Blame the fans?
Where's the blame stop?
Look in the mirror.

All of this is down to you Enforcer, no-one else!
But you've overstepped the mark now.

Threatening me, fair enough, it's part of the job.

But you ever, ever touch a hair on Austin's head again and I swear to god, you'll be pushing up daisies.

Enforcer: Think I'm scared of you Hero?

The world just saw you begging for your child's life.

And you Hobo, this doesn't end here.

Hobo: I'm going nowhere Enforcer, but now I think it's time you left.

Enforcer: Be my pleasure.

See you in the ring tomorrow Hero, bring Austin along if you want to see his new Uncle Enforcer, I think we bonded real nice.

(Hobo holds Hero back as Enforcer smirks and walks out of the door)

JK: I remember that when it first happened - it is no less deplorable now!

DF: It's even worse than the first time, Enforcer has chosen to show this again - and look at him, he's laughing about it!

E: A little history lesson there for you all, especially you Hero. I'm coming for you - and you know there is nothing I won't do to take you out.

Once I'm finished with Hero I'm coming for the rest of you. So all you fans in the arena, the idiots watching at home and every member of the roster....take a good long look. I am here and I'm coming for you, I am the present and I am the future for you all.

You will be hurt.
You will be injured.
You will have you're career shortened.

You WILL be enforced!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:44 am

The scene opens in the corridors of the elite coliseum and the camera is focused on a brown wooden door the gold star name plaque clearly reads ‘Vincent Costello- EWF World Champion’. The door opens and Costello can be seen sitting on a large leather sofa, sat next to him is a very attractive blonde woman, his two security guards Joseph and Frankie are sitting on the sofa opposite. The coffee table in-between the two sofas is covered in empty champagne bottles, ash trays full of cigar butts and a number of playing cards and dollar bills scattered across the table.

Joseph:…this whole FEAR situation is getting beyond a joke now boss, I mean how many of them is there?

Frankie:… And those clown masks give me the willies.

Joseph: tell me about it, I frickin hate clowns, with their stupid faces (shudders)

VC: Will you two shut the hell up, I can’t think over here!

Joseph: But boss, this is a real problem for us, the longer fear have their sights set on your title the longer we have to put up with the likes of Phillips and Wood.

Frankie: Wood, (laughs) that kid is the biggest joke around here, I mean he really does think he’s something special.

Joseph: I’ll tell you who is something special that English piece of a@$, I still can’t stop thinking about her in the shower!

Frankie: Yeah Woods is punching well above his weight with that one

VC: Both of you shut your damn pie holes, listen, Wood is insignificant, he poses no threat to us and in the middle of the ring next week I’m going to prove yet again why I am the gold standard in professional wrestling.

Joseph: Yeah, let’s put him away once and for all.

VC: You’re really not the sharpest tool in the box are you Jo? If I crush the so called Viper then it leaves us exposed to FEAR, we need mindless, moronic idiots like him and the bin man to do the donkey work. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt its why get your hands dirty when you have others to do it for you? Then when the time is right Costello’s law pounces into full effect and finishes the job.

No, Wood may be a hot headed liability but he poses no threat, he’ll once again get put in his place next week and the match that he’s so desperate for, the match that he’s longed and dreamt of will turn into a nightmare, in fact I’m so confident I’m predicting a knock out!

Costello reaches into his pocket and pulls out the brass knuckles and throws them onto the coffee table. All three men beginning to laugh

VC: So we are all clear yes? are focus needs to be on FEAR, if we let them overrun EWF everything I have worked for, everything I hold close VC begins to clutch the world title will be lost and I am not prepared to let that happen. FEAR cannot be allowed to run rough shot over EWF and that’s the only reason why we will stand next to the likes of Phillips, we don’t respect them, we don’t trust them and we damn sure don’t like them but in the end we must do whatever it takes to protect and serve Costello’s law, are we all clear

J&F: Yes boss.

Woman: Vinnie I’m bored…

VC: Right you two, get out there and make sure we’re not disturbed, the champ is going to show this young thing his ‘gold standard’

The guards exit and the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 pm

The Elite Coliseum errupts as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the Hypertron and EWF TV Champion Liam Wood appears at the top of the stage with his title belt over his shoulder.

Wearing his familiar skinny jeans and Dead and Divine t-shirt he makes his way towards the ring with a confident look across his face, high fiving the fans as he goes. He rolls in to the ring before taking the mic from ring announcer Rick Ambrose and addressing the fans

“So you guys may have heard that at the next edition of EWF Conflict I go head to head with the man you guys are sadly forced to call your World Heavyweight Champion...a man who cheated his way to a title shot only to get beaten when his little toys were taken off him...a man who only won the title because he faced a guy who was half crippled but easily whooped his ass when he was healthy and a man who for the past few weeks has spoken about his “winning form” but fails to mention that if it wasn't for me, Conrad and Phillips his pathetic title reign would have been over before it began...”

“...Vincent Costello”

The cheers for the Viper become boos as the name of the World Champion is mentioned, the Viper pauses for a second before continuing.

“He claims that I'm not a threat but when you look in to his eyes you can see that he knows that one on one he can't beat me without pulling out all the cheap tricks that helped him get this far...if I'm going to be such a walkover then answer this for me Vinnie...why do you hold on to those brass knuckles like they're the oxygen you breathe? I think we all know the answer don't we?”

The Viper's tone begins to change as he begins to talk directly into the camera that is stood filming him from inside the ring as he focusses on sending a message to Vincent.

“When I first got hired by the EWF me and you had a confrontation in which you told me that these fans were parasites and that they'd live off me until the next big thing came along but a few months down the line we can all see who the biggest parasite is...”

“...sure, you might have the best win/loss record in this company but everybody knows why...and nobody respects you for it...the sad thing is, that probably doesn't bother you, you probably think that holding that title is all that matters but you're wrong...you might have the biggest title in this company and I might have a so called “B Title” but at least I have the respect that goes along with being a champion...I put my heart and my soul in to this company and wether I lose the next match or the next 10, I can be proud of what I've achieved...you on the other hand didn't earn a damn thing.”

“So my message to you Vinnie is bring your toys, bring your cheap shots...hell, bring Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber for all I care but until you beat me without all of that...no one will listen when you tell them that you're the best and while you might act like that doesn't bother you...I bet it eats away at you.”

“If you have something to say then I'm all ears Vinnie”

All of a sudden the music of Vincent Costello hits the air as a chorus of boo's rings around the arena, a smile crosses the Viper's face but to his surprise Vincent is nowhere to be seen but instead the two henchmen of the World Heavyweight Champion Frankie and Joeseph appear on the stage.

J: Mr Wood, we have been sent out here by our boss Vincent Costello as he has bigger things to deal with than some jumped up punk like yourself...we have been sent out here to deliver a message

Joseph drops the mic and he and Frankie begin to slowly make their way down to the ring, Ambrose and the camera crew scatter to the outside leaving Liam Wood on his own. The Viper's smile is now replaced with a determined look as the fans begin to chant his name. As Frankie and Joseph reach the ringside they begin to stalk the TV Champion slowly edging their way up the steps with sinister looks upon their faces...once again the music of EWF World Champion Vincent Costello begins to blast from the Hypertron, distracting the Viper for a couple of seconds as the two henchmen swarm in, taking the champ off his feet and delivering boots to the already bruised ribs of Liam Wood.

Somehow the Viper manages to scramble to the corner and regain his feet as Frankie begins to barrel towards him with an attempted spear. CRACK! Viper dodges to the side as Frankie's head crashes off the ring post and before he knew anything about it Joseph becomes the victim of a powerful big boot sending him flying over the top rope and down to the hard floor below. The Viper stamps on the floor as he notices Frankie attempting to get to his feet after his collision with the ring post. He stamps again and begins to shout at the groggy henchman, begging him to turn around...a look of anger crosses his face as Frankie spins around and once again attempts to lunge at the EWF TV Champion only to be launched in the air and have a knee delivered straight to his face as he falls victim to the World Eater from Viper.

The Viper hold his ribs before picking the mic back up and pacing around the ring for a few seconds before signing off

“Vinnie, I knew you couldn't face me one and one so I wouldn't expect any less from you at Conflict next week...well I think tonight shows that I should be seen as a threat right?”

The Viper once again drops the mic before exiting the ring, giving Joseph a kick in the ribs as he makes his way out of the arena to the sound of “666” by I Killed The Prom Queen.

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 pm

The scene opens in the backstage interview area of the elite coliseum, Charlton Jacobs stands in front a big EWF logo watching the events from Liam Woods in ring segment on a flat screen hanging from the logo

As the vipers music hits Vincent Costello can be seen walking into shot

CJ: Vincent, a moment of your time please?

Costello snarls, visibly PO'd at the events that just transpired in the ring

CJ: Some strong words right there from Liam Wood and some even stronger actions taking out your security detail, will there be a retaliation from you?

VC: A retaliation? Strong words? Stronger actions? If you or Liam Wood think that what just went down proves some kind of point or changes anything then you are both sadly mistaken.

You see I gave Joseph and Frankie the chance to deal with that slithery, pathetic rodent like Wood because he isn't worth the champions time, effort or contemplation. As I have said before Wood is not a threat to me or my world title and as desperately as the kid wants to be famous and make a name for himself by talking about the champ I am just as desperate to focus on the real issue in EWF The FEAR.

You see Wood isn't worth it, he's an after thought, a b champion that is about as relevant as you Jack! These people don't sit their fat, pathetic backsides in this arena to see the b champion they come to see the world heavyweight champion and no matter how much wood tells these people or himself that he is a big deal, that he is the 'best in the world' it doesn't make it fact. And let me lay it down for you jack let me talk in facts which is something the champion believes in and the modern world lives and breathes on; I am the dominate force in EWF, the alpha and the omega, I have the most impressive win ratio, I am the WHC and I am the only man to defeat the FEAR-FACT!

So Liam Wood can run his mouth, but all I hear when he opens that big mouth is wah wah wah, like a pathetic spoilt child. Mrs Wood obviously didn't spank him as a kid, but don't worry mrs Wood next week I'm going to right your wrong, I'm going to rectify your failings as a parent and smack some respect into your little boy.

Now unless you want to ask me a question of relevance we are done here!

CJ: Ummmm

VC: Get out of my face.

Costello throws the world tittle over his shoulder as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm

A camera pans up the form of a man sitting on a chair in a darkened room. It slowly goes up his long hair, the man crouched down so the hair covers his face. We hear a vt playing

*crowd chants* 1! 2! 3! *crowd erupt in noise, the bell rings* the noise fades

"Sometimes in this business we can inspire numbers greater than we can even imagine, men and women flying on to their feet to scream for heroes they have never even met. This is more than an arena for glory, this is where dreams are planted and realised, that even when hope seems lost the dream just never dies. But it is more than the pursuit of happiness. We are not just here for us, we are here for those people"

*crowd chants from vt* THIS IS AWESOME x5

I am the man this business has been waiting for, the prayers of every fan in every arena, in front of every tv screen, have been answered. I will do more than just win, I will excel, I will entertain, I will electrify. My potential is unlimited, I'm more than just some 1-2-3 kid. Whether its climbing ladders, smashing through tables or flying off of cells *crowd chants in background from vt* HOLY SH*T x5 I am the heir to the throne of wrestling legend, I am the unstoppable prospect.

"I am the here, the now and the forever of professional wrestling. I am the future king. *Lifts head so his face is revealed* I am Robin Reborn"

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 pm

We are played the end of the brutal cage match between Phillips, Costello and the two monsters of FEAR.

DF: Costello is the goddamn man….

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

In the ring, Machiavelli staggers up to his feet, in a complete daze, and Phillips runs off the ropes before returning with the huge clothesline from hell, drawing an amazing ovation from the crowd….
….1
………….2
……………………….3!

Mike Conrad staggers into the doorway of the cage to help Vincent Costello, presenting a united front, as the referee’s hand comes down for the three count and securing the victory for the members of team EWF.

JK: What a fantastic moment for these men…

DF: This war is far from over….but EWF have now sent a message back to FEAR, they are ready for anything that the opposition may throw their way….things just got a whole lot more interesting here….

JK: Yes they did….to think we began this night with FEAR brutally attacking EWF COO, Daniel Magnusson…but we have ended it with a little bit of revenge…..EWF do stand a chance in this fight, it will not be easy but they have shown that they can match FEAR……..what comes next is unknown but I cannot wait to see it…

DF: FEAR are going to come back stronger than ever after this, they are going to look to take all of these men out and make them pay for what they have done…but for now EWF have a foothold on the ladder….they have a moment to savour….what a night….

The camera cuts to Ojore walking through the corridors carrying a slumped body on his shoulders. The mask on the man's head is ripped and blood can be seen soaked into the matted hair through the tear. Ojore walks through a double door, turning a corner and letting the clearly concussed figure's head hit the side as he carries on through.

As he continues to walk he bumps into Carlton Jacobs, stopping without a word in front of the EWF employee.

CJ: "Urmmm, Ojore, what-what's going on here?"

Ojore: "This man failed me. I do not ask help, but when they come they must deliver. This man fail Ojore and now he learn."

CJ: "What are your orders here? Who is this man? Has Machiavelli ordered you to injure this man?"

Ojore: "Ojore is not ordered. Ojore knows the man, knows how he fail. Ojore sick of these masks hiding their pathetic fight. They come grab Ojore, they want him guide them to glory. Ojore does not want glory. I come to fight, your matches are not my interest. I kill a man in the ring, he can take his little victory, I am not concern with stats and scores."

CJ: "You acted alone?"

Ojore: Yes, little Jacobs, Ojore wanted it so Ojore get it."

CJ: "And who is he? Will you be unmasking him for EWF tonight?"

Ojore: "His punishment is not yet over. He wont be coming back to be unmasked. Ojore make sure he is not recognised by his family, let alone your EWF."

CJ: "But Ojore..."

Ojore walks off and leaves the cameras and Jacobs alone again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

The scene opens in Thunders lock up turned training gym, the page per day calendar reveals the date as April 27th. The kettle on the desk, suddenly springs to life and begins to boil. The camera pans around revealing the place to be empty. The camera does a double pan to double check that the place is empty. It lowers and a hand from behind the camera appears and lifts the ring apron. The camera peers under the ring to reveal nothing.

The camera returns to its higher location and pans down to look at the watch on the arm of the camera man. The watch reveals the time to be just past half past three. The arm retracts and the camera pans left to the desk and right to the door.

Cameraman Dave
I’m sure he said to be here for three. Who am I talking to?

Just then the door slams open and Thunder storms through the door. He walks straight to the kettle, not even acknowledging Cameraman Dave. He pours himself a cup of tea, he stands, hands on hips and slumps. Clearly he’s annoyed by something. He picks up his cup, turns and throws it across the room. The cup flies through the air, tea spilling out every where and Thunders face crumples in horror as the cup comes crashing down on Cameraman Dave’s head.

Quickly the camera goes down as Cameraman Dave hits the deck. The camera lays on its side filming Thunder running to Cameraman Dave’s side. Thunder crouches and moves the camera away. He checks Cameraman Dave’s pulse and rolls him over on his side in to the recovery position. Thunder picks the camera up and places on the edge of the ring. He runs his hand down his face and over his mouth. With the other hand he pulls his phone from his pocket and dials.

Thunder
Yeah, hi. I’d like an ambulance please… Yes, I need an ambulance, my friend has taken a blow to his head and is out cold. He’s here at my current location, I’ve put him in the recovery position. Great, thank you. You’ll be ok buddy.

Thunder returns his phone to his pocket and runs off outside. Cameraman Dave sits up rubs his head and lets out a groan. He stretches and rises. He looks around looking for something. He spots his camera and walks over towards it. As Cameraman Dave walks he steps on the cup and slips on his back. He rolls back in to the position he was in before he awoke.

Thunder and the paramedics run in. They are quickly at Cameraman Dave’s side and assisting him on to a stretcher. They rush him out the door and Thunder heads towards the camera he picks it up. Thunder heads out the door carrying the camera and locks the door behind him. He heads over to his car and slips in gently tossing the camera in to the passengers seat and drives off.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri May 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Saturday Night blares around the arena and Enforcer appears on the stage to a chorus of boos.

He walks down the ramp and circles the ring, when he reaches the announce table he stops and glares at Donovan Franklin.

JK: This is uncomfortable

DF: What do you want? What's your problem?

Enforcer grins at him, turns and slides into the ring.

DF: I've no idea what that was all about.

E: I've got something to say that you won't hear from me very often...I was wrong. You see, it's not long since I came out here and told you all that I joined EWF to hurt people. That's still correct, but standing in this ring in front of the biggest collection of wasters, no hopers and mouthbreathers this side of the Atlantic made me realise something. And it is something that spells trouble for each and every one of you in this arena.

There is not one person here that is fit to even lick my boots, never mind lace them, yet you all think you can boo me, insult me and question my abilities. The only thing any of you should be doing is worshiping me, you should be showing me the ultimate in respect. And if I don't get respect...I will beat it out of you.

DF: This is ridiculous, you can't threaten our great fans to get respect, you have to earn it.

E: I can see that our esteemed commentator Donovan Franklin its getting quite worked up at his desk, like he had some sort of problem with me.

Enforcer walks to the side of the ring nearest the announce table and rests his arms on the top rope.

E: Now Donovan, you were a failure as a wrestler, you are a failure as a man and an abject failure as a colour commentator. But I can forgive you for that. The inbreds who call themselves wrestling fans lap up mediocrity and you've built a career delivering it by the bucketload.

You see my problem isn't with you, it's with what you said when I came out here last and it all boils down to respect. You told the world that I was passed it, that I couldn't live with the new EWF stars, that...

DF: That's not true I...

E: When The Big E is talking, do yourself a favour and keep your mouth closed.

Enforcer climbs out of the ring and approaches the announce table. He rests his elbows on the table so the mic is in front of his face and his eyes are level with Donovan Franklin's.

E: If you think you can tell the world that I'm passed it without consequences, then you don't know anything about me.

DF: I told you I didn't say that!

With one arm Enforcer grabs Donovan by his shirt and pulls him from his chair so the two men are nose to nose.

E: And I told you to keep your mouth shut when I'm speaking.

JK: This is ridiculous, he's just a commentator for gods sake!

E: But you're not just a commentator are you Donovan? You're the "great" Donovan Franklin who gives the insight into the wrestlers and you're using that power to deny me the respect I deserve. We both know your opinions mean nothing, but to these idiots you're word is gospel, so I suggest you choose them more carefully next time.

With that, Enforcer cracks the microphone into Donovan's forehead sending him slumping back into the chair. He drops the mic and picks up a cup of water from the desk and throws it over the groggy commentator. Enforcer glares at both commentators, laughs and walks up the ramp. When he gets to the top he stops and stares into the camera.

E: Hero, you've seen what happens when people don't respect me. You will respect me when I am through with you at Conflict.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

The lights in the arena go down then some women in the crowd start to scream loudly as to lightning bolts hit the stage and burning fire can be seen where the two lightning bolts hit.

The a loud gong can e heard from the arena speakers and again a few seconds later another loud gong then the titron starts to flicker on and then MR Jones then appears on the titron with his whole face covering the titron and is in darkness with just a small red light above his head and still wearing his mask covering all of his face.

Some of the crowd are cheering but some are booing as they still can read what side he his on the good or the bad side.

MR Jones: Last week I teamed up with the good Doctor and he thought he had banished me back to hell but it will take a lot more than that to make me disappear.

Some of you still do not be leave in me that I am here to dispatch all the wrongs in EWF and make them right well I do not have to prove to you one thing All I am here for is to make right which is wrong the god Doctor has already found this out and now it is time for the rest of the roster to find out what Mr Jones is all about, Whether it be Jimmy Phillips ( the Crowd cheers his name) Whether it be Mike Conrad ( the crowd cheers his name) or whether it be Fear it does not matter to me.

The crowd boo's loudly at the sound of Fears name.

Mr Jones: Every member of the roster shall be put on notice that The Dark Knight is going to spread his Fear around the Dark Knight dominate his time here in EWF, It is time that the Dark Knight started to set his sights on some think higher and that means bad new for our champions.

The crowd starts to cheer loudly.

Mr Jones: You see I thrive on gold it is what makes me tick sure I enjoy the pain that goes with getting the gold but time has come for someone else to get the pain that I love so much.

I will hand out pain to you all, You will not be the same men that you once were when I have finishes with you because you will no longer be champion and if that means I have to inflict pain on all of the roster to get what I want then so be it.

I will not rest till I am satisfied for my hunger for pain and gold, you will all know what is like for a few moments to be like me is in pain every day that is until I knock you out cold and then when you wake up you will feel pain for the rest of your life.

Suddenly there's a gong and a lightning bolt as the crowd jumps out of there skins and the light come back on in the arena and the titron goes dark
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down