The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8)

Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8) Empty EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 May 2013, 11:50 pm

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The Conflict setup is back in its entirety and the fans are still flowing through the doors, toward their seats. “Indestructible” is echoing out of the speaker system and the usual array of pyrotechnics is exploding high into the air. On the Hypertron, a video highlights package from last week’s show is airing to the crowd. The cameras then pan around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the announce booth.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to a Friday night edition of EWF Conflict, coming to you live and exclusive from the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. We have over 3,000 in attendance and an amazing show lined up for everyone watching on the V2 forum. I’m Johnny Kelly, alongside me is my broadcast colleague, Donovan Franklin, what are you expecting tonight Don?

DF: Evening guys…..I don’t know what to expect any more, Johnny, every week this show seems to get better and better, but every week the bar seems to be raised by some of the most outrageous action I have ever seen…..I could make some predictions but I honestly don’t know what is going down tonight…

JK: We are three weeks away from the Scars and Stripes PPV and we still have so much ground to cover before we get to that point…..tonight we will witness all the fallout from last week’s amazing episode….all the wreckage that was left after the steel cage match, the continuing war between EWF and FEAR…

DF: I want to know how FEAR are going to retaliate tonight….two weeks in a row they have been on the receiving end, I wonder how they are going to fire back….

JK: FEAR are scheduled to not only be in action tonight but also in this ring to make a live address to the EWF masses….ontop of that we have the continuing rivalry of two world class icons, the Hero/Enforcer saga shall roar on here tonight….

DF: I can’t wait to see what happens there……then you’ve got Alex Garcia up against Thunder, how is Garcia going to cope with the injuries he sustained last week?

JK: Garcia has a broken nose and a shattered cheekbone after last week’s clash with Mike Conrad but tonight he still goes up against the number one contender to the TV Title in Thunder….we have a huge six man tag team action, and then it is the main event…..champion vs champion………..TV Titlist, Liam Wood squares off against the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello in what should be an enthralling bout…

DF: Both those guys fight for EWF against FEAR but they can’t stand one another at the same time, it will be interesting to see how that boils over here tonight….

JK: All that and much more as Conflict rolls on folks….I advise that you do not go anywhere…

*The action goes backstage to start off the show and Hugh Cartwright is standing by with the manger of Alex Garcia, Drake Callihan.

Cartwright: Mr Callihan thankyou for joining me.

Callihan: Not a problem, Hugh.

Cartwright: I think the main talking point is of course the injuries that your client suffered last week at the hands of Mike Conrad. Is there any details you can give on those injuries?

Callihan: I think the evidence was shown during the week, but here is a reminder for those who didn’t see it!

*A video shows the point at where Garcia’s face landed on Conrad’s knees and the subsequent bloodshed. We then cut to doctor’s pictures of the damage that has been caused.

Callihan: As you can see, Alex suffered extremely serious facial damage last week and the injuries were significant. Alex’s nose has been shattered in two places and his cheekbone was also broken during the impact of that move.

*Cartwright looks stunned

Callihan: These injuries would be enough to guarantee any superstar three to four months on the sidelines, but Alex Garcia isn’t “any” superstar, he is the megastar of EWF and not even an obliterated face is going to be enough to hold him back. Alex has been presented with a protective mask that will help the healing process and he is raring to get back into action tonight.

Cartwright: In your opinion, is that wise? Are you not worried that further damage could be caused if Garcia continues to compete?

Callihan: I know Alex better than anyone and he is more determined than ever to get through this crisis, I will not stand in his way. I believe, injury or not, that this is his time to make a name for himself in this industry, he stands on the cusp of greatness, he is not going to throw this opportunity away.

Cartwright: Which brings me onto the next question, what exactly is the “plan” right now? It seems like you and Garcia are involved in some mysterious plot and there is a lot of internet sources that are reporting connections between yourself and FEAR. Is this true?

*Callihan smiles

Callihan: Now, now, Hugh, even if that were true, I don’t think you would really expect me to reveal that information to you. Alex called me up and he asked for my help, and I have pooled my resources in order to find him what he needed. It wasn’t easy but I think we have done what we had to and now Alex has a great chance to be a part of history. You can all debate on whatever you like, you can speculate of Alex’s involvement in FEAR but you won’t know anything until we decide that the time is right.

Cartwright: And what about the “equaliser”?

*Callihan laughs

Callihan: You are inquisitive, Hugh, but I am afraid your questions will find you no answers. All shall be revealed in good time, but for now we will keeping our cards close to our chest.

Cartwright: Just finally, in a few moments Garcia will go one on one with Thunder (crowd cheer) and we can forget that it was just a few weeks ago that Alex left Wade Kelvin and E-Unit decimated in the ring, allowing Thunder to win the number one contenders match for the TV Title. What is the connection there? Do you have an alliance with Thunder?

*Callihan shakes his head

Callihan: Now you are moving into the ridiculous, Hugh, and I will not answer any more questions. We do not associate with people like Thunder, he has no part of what we are building. Alex is better than the TV Title and I wanted him to show that when he destroyed Unit and Kelvin. There was no hidden agenda, no conspiracy, it was a match we did not want to win, it was all just a part of the plan, a message sent if you will.

And if you don’t believe me then just wait and see what happens tonight. You will have your proof that there is no alliance between Alex Garcia and Thunder. Good day to you.

Cartwright: Thanks for your time, Mr. Callihan

*Callihan nods curtly and then walks out of the scene, rapping his knuckles on the door of Alex Garcia’s locker-room. The door opens and Garcia steps out, wearing a black protective mask over his face. He then follows his manager toward the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 May 2013, 11:52 pm

Match 1
Alex Garcia vs Thunder

JK: Can you believe that Alex Garcia is going to wrestle this next match with his face in such a mess?

DF: I wouldn’t advise it, but Callihan said that Garcia was determined to go ahead, I supposed that is up to him at the end of the day…

JK: And what about all these “plots” going on between Garcia and Callihan, what exactly is going on with these two?

DF: That’s the million dollar question right now isn’t it? But they don’t want us to know, so I guess we will just have to wait and find out…

The crowd in the Coliseum begin to boo as “Seven nation army” echoes out and jets of orange flames burst up across the front of the stage. There is a pause and then Alex Garcia walks out through the curtain, Drake Callihan by his side.

JK: Garcia has a broken nose and a shattered cheekbone, those aren’t the sort of injuries you head into a fight with…

DF: Makes him very susceptible, that is for sure, but this guy has been so improved in recent weeks that it is hard to tell just how much these injuries are going to hinder him…

JK: Garcia has certainly become more of a threat since he lost to Liam Wood at Atonement, he has displayed a very ruthless streak and excellent wrestling skills…but personally I think he is making a huge mistake by fighting tonight….

DF: Perhaps they have a plan, I can’t imagine Callihan agreeing to Garcia competing unless there was a plan…

Garcia ignores the jibes of the fans as he walks down the rampway and closes in on the ring. Callihan whispers instructions in Garcia’s ear and the Texan superstar nods before climbing up onto the apron, stepping through the ropes and into the ring.

JK: Garcia and Callihan seem to be on a very clear path right now…I don’t know they are working for or with but they present a very serious threat to harmony….

DF: Can you imagine if these guys are working with FEAR?

JK: I wouldn’t like to even entertain the idea…

Garcia fixes the mask on his face and bounces back against the ropes as “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out to a huge ovation of cheers from the passionate EWF crowd. There is a procession of green pyros and then Thunder walks out onto the stage, a smile on his face.

DF: The number one contender to the TV Title is in the building….

JK: And Thunder has a score to settle with Garcia…..remember it was two weeks back that Garcia left the Wade Kelvin and E-Unit dismantled in the centre of the ring, allowing Thunder to secure the number one contendership….since then Thunder has been forced to ask some very hardline questions about his affiliation with Garcia…

DF: But you just heard it from Callihan’s mouth, there is no connection at all….they don’t like Thunder and have promised to show that tonight…

JK: I believe the feeling is mutual, Thunder looks ready to prove that….

Thunder slaps hands with the fans as he walks down the ramp and into the aisleway. Alex Garcia is smiling in the ring as Callihan continues to whisper instructions to him from the outside. Thunder then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring.

JK: Thunder is also going through his own problems right now….an impending date with destiny at the Scars and Stripes pay per view…..he will challenge Liam Wood for the TV Championship on May 26th, should be an amazing match…

DF: And those two are at loggerheads themselves….Thunder does not believe that Wood is paying him the attention or respect that his challenge deserves….Wood refutes that claim and has vowed to prove that to Thunder when they meet….

JK: But until then I would think both men will be looking to gain as much momentum as possible….

The referee takes his time to speak to both Garcia and Thunder in turn, letting them know his expectations for the match. He then steps back into the centre of the ring and gives the order for the bell to sound, starting the contest. Garcia and Thunder circle each other, slowly feeling out the other, and then they lunge into a lockup, centre of the ring.

DF: Thunder has the speed and possibly strength advantage, but if Garcia can get it to ground then it may be a hard call…

Thunder quickly adjusts Garcia into a side headlock but Garcia tries to counter with an atomic drop, only for Thunder to pull out in midair with a headlock takeover. Both men get back to their feet and Thunder stops Garcia in his tracks with a kick to the stomach and then just blasts a huge uppercut into the damaged face…

JK: Cruel but effective…

DF: Thunder going after the bull’s eye, cannot complain really…

Drake Callihan is screaming at the referee as Garcia rolls around in pain on the floor. He crawls back up in the corner and Thunder charges in with a heavy knee to the gut before grabbing Garcia’s arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner. Garcia slams into the turnbuckle and Thunder runs after him…

DF: Feet like a matador…

Garcia sidesteps the oncoming Thunder and pushes him into the turnbuckle before pulling him out and nails a Russian legsweep……………………………………1……………………………….2…………………..shoulder up. Garcia gets up to his feet and tries to pull Thunder into a package piledriver but Thunder shuffles backwards to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Garcia to the outside…

JK: Not what Alex Garcia was looking for…

Garcia manages to land on one knee on the apron but isn’t there for long as Thunder runs to the ropes and dives into a springboard, floating back and dropkicking Garcia right in the face (ala Jericho)….

DF: Alex Garcia has not managed to get out of first gear yet….

JK: Thunder is not waiting around…he’s trying to put on a show…

Drake Callihan is urging Garcia to get back up to his feet on the outside as Thunder walks to the ropes and catapults himself over the top, landing a crossbody takedown on his opponent. The crowd cheer as Thunder fixes Callihan with an intense stare before he drags Garcia up and dumps him back in the ring…

DF: I don’t know why Callihan let Garcia get involved in this match……a few weeks off wouldn’t have hurt….

JK: It would have messed with the “plan” though…..

Garcia rolls back into the ring and he grabs the front of the referee’s jersey, distracting him, as Thunder climbs onto the ring apron and Drake Callihan swipes his leg…

JK: That’s not on…blatant infringement….

DF: Thunder may have a broken nose of his own now…

Thunder’s face slams down into the ring apron and he lays sprawled on the outside as Callihan strolls away, looking innocent. Garcia begins to regain his composure as the referee starts a count against Thunder…

JK: Now Thunder is down on the outside, facing a count…

DF: That’s the advantage of having a wily old fox like Callihan in your corner….

Thunder is dazed as he crawls back up onto the apron and through the middle rope. Garcia takes ahold of his head before his feet touch the floor and drops him with a hangman’s DDT (ala Orton) before pulling him away from the ropes and covers……………………….1…………………………..2…………………….shoulder up.

DF: Thunder is a tough son of a gun though….you will have to put him down good for him to stay there….

Garcia gets to his feet and he climbs out onto the apron before he heads for the top rope. Thunder is lethargic as he gets back to his feet and it allows Garcia to fly through the air with an elbow drop that lands across the arched back of his opponent. Garcia rolls Thunder over and makes another cover…………………….1…………………..2………………….kickout!

JK: Thunder will not have anticipated that Garcia was going to be as much of a threat here tonight…

DF: People see the injury and they make assumptions, the worst thing you can do….

Garcia gets back to his feet and he pulls Thunder up before nailing him with a vertical suplex. He then runs off the ropes and returns with a jumping elbow that lands to the chest of his opponent. Thunder tries to get back up to his feet but Garcia jumps on his back and drags him down to the canvass, locking in a leg-vine sleeper…

JK: Garcia slowing the pace now…

DF: He is making Thunder expend energy in order to gain a level footing, smart tactics….

Thunder is trying to pull at the arms of Garcia and release the hold but Garcia’s grip is tight. Thunder rocks his body from side to side and manages to pull through onto his foot, leaving Garcia hanging off the back, his arms still around the neck of Thunder….

JK: Thunder may have made a mistake there, now he has all of Garcia’s weight pressed down ontop of him….

DF: But the pressure around the neck has reduced….

The referee is asking Thunder if he would like to give up but Thunder shakes his head quickly and tries to stand on his feet. Garcia pulls back though and keeps his grip firm, trying to seep out the last of Thunder’s energy and put him to sleep…

JK: Thunder in a world of trouble right now….

Thunder manages to get on one knee and then up onto two feet, but Garcia is still pulling back at his neck and cutting off the circulation. Thunder’s arms are waving uncontrollably and his eyes keep closing, Drake Callihan applauds from the outside…

DF: This would be a huge win for Alex Garcia, knocking off the TV Title number one contender…

JK: Would surely put him in line for a re-match with Liam Wood….

DF: Would be impossible for management to ignore….Thunder is all over the place here…

The referee is asking Thunder if he wants to give up but Thunder, whose face is bright red, just shakes his head and then sits down, straight into an inverted jawbreaker that sends Alex Garcia flying across the canvass. Both men are down and out…

JK: Move of pure desperation there from Thunder but boy did he need it…

DF: Bought himself one heck of a reprieve right there……he needs to get back up and make the most of it now though….

The referee’s count gets to four as Thunder crawls back up and catches Garcia coming back in with a sideslam. The crowd favourite makes his way over to the corner and he slowly ascends to the top rope before jumping off….

JK: Landed that legdrop….that could change the complexion…..

1…………………………………….2…………………………….Garcia gets his shoulder up off the mat. Thunder crawls back up to his feet and he waits for Garcia to stand before he kicks him in the stomach and flips him up into the air…

DF: TEQUILA…

Garcia jumps out of the back of the attempted powerbomb and then he swings a roundhouse kick at the head of Thunder, who quickly ducks underneath it and pulls Garcia down into a schoolboy…………………….1……………………………….2……………………..kickout. They both scramble back up and Thunder reacts fastest with a sharp kick to the stomach and then a vertical suplex…..

JK: He’s swinging the hips….he wants a few more of these…

Thunder swivels his hips and drags Garcia back to his feet again before nailing a second vertical suplex. He repeats the process for a third time and pushes Garcia high into the air….

DF: BRAINBUSSTTTAAAAHHH!

The crowd roar as Thunder drops Garcia right down ontop of his head, leaving him completely motionless on the canvass….
…1
………2
…………………Drake Callihan puts Garcia’s foot on the bottom rope!

JK: That was a three count right there….Callihan needs to get the hell out of here…

DF: He’s doing what he is paid to do…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Monday 6th May 2013 Results (Episode 8)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 May 2013, 11:53 pm

Thunder looks over to the foot on the rope and he shakes his head before staring at Drake Callihan and quickly rolling out of the ring. Callihan takes a few backwards steps but doesn’t back down completely, instead he points at Thunder and warns him that the referee will disqualify him.

DF: You can’t lay your hands on a manager, Thunder….

JK: But it is ok for Callihan to keep interfering in this match…

The referee is yelling at Thunder to get back in the ring as Callihan smirks at him and then walks to the opposite side of the ring. Thunder shakes his head and then climbs back onto the apron before heading for the top rope….

JK: Thunder needs to try and keep his focus on Alex Garcia, no matter how hard that may be….

DF: Harder than you think!

The crowd groan as Thunder jumps from the top rope, looking for a lariat, and falls straight into a beautiful high-angled dropsault kick to the face. Garcia quickly runs off the ropes and returns with a swinging neckbreaker on his foe…
…1
………2
…………………….Thunder just gets his shoulder up!

JK: That all stems back to the distraction from Drake Callihan….

Thunder crawls back up and Garcia pulls his arms behind his back and tries to nail a tiger suplex but Thunder blasts his head backwards and connects with the front of Garcia’s face, sending the Texan staggering away in agony.

DF: He went straight to the injured face…

JK: It was bound to happen…………..SPEAR!

Thunder spins on his heel and then sprints across the canvass, drilling into Garcia with a thunderous spear…………………………1…………………………………………..2…………………………..thr-shoulder up just in time.

DF: I thought that was a definite for a three count…

Callihan is banging his hand down on the mat and willing Garcia to compose himself as Thunder gets back up to his feet and gives a signal to the fans. He begins to stalk around Garcia, waiting for him to stand, and then drags him into position as he rises….

JK: THUNDERCLAP!

Thunder looks for the “rock-bottom” but Garcia elbows his way out at the last moment and then lifts Thunder up onto his shoulders….

DF: GUTBUSTER!

Garcia throws Thunder into the air and looks to drive his knee into the midsection of his foe as he falls but Thunder catches Garcia’s leg on the way down and performs a dragon screw, taking Garcia to the mat, and then turns him into a sharpshooter…

JK: What a counter…

Garcia yells out in pain as Thunder turns him onto his stomach and then applies the submission, leaving the Texan superstar in a heap of trouble. The referee immediately asks Garcia if he wants to quit but he shakes his head and yells “no” as he claws at the canvass and desperately tries to pull himself to the ropes…

DF: Garcia needs to find a way to break this hold, he is in so much trouble right now….

JK: Thunder edging closer to another impressive victory….

Garcia inches his body closer to the ropes, following the instructions of Callihan on the outside, and he reaches out, only to miss by a matter of inches. Thunder tightens the lock on the legs and pulls back further, extending the pressure on the bottom of Garcia’s back…

DF: I see no escape here for Garcia, tapping out could be his only choice…

JK: Unless he can just reach a little more….

Garcia’s face, behind the mask, is red and blotchy, the pain very apparent but he refuses to tap his hand to the mat. Drake Callihan is furiously imploring him forward and finally Garcia’s fingers reach out and brush the edge of the ropes…

DF: He got….

JK: No…

DF: Thunder is unrelenting…

Garcia is just about to grab the rope when Thunder drags him all the way back into the middle of the right and sits right down into the submission again, putting the pressure at breaking point for Alex Garcia. Drake Callihan looks beside himself on the outside…

DF: This is really getting too much for Garcia now…

JK: He’s tapping…

The crowd roar as Garcia taps his hand to the canvass, unable to take any more, but only to realise that Callihan is on the apron and distracting the referee.

JK: This guy cannot be serious….

DF: This is what you pay for…

Callihan is standing in front of the referee, waving his arms, and refusing to budge from the apron. The official is strongly gesticulating for Callihan to climb down but the manager has other ideas, making sure that Garcia is not losing the match. Thunder finally releases the hold, having not heard the bell, and he sees what is occurring behind him…

JK: Thunder might lose it now…

DF: I wouldn’t be surprised….

Callihan spots Thunder looking at him and he smiles, goading the superstar into making a mistake. Thunder shakes his head with anger and then runs forwards, grabbing Callihan by the scruff of the neck…

JK: Don’t get disqualified Thunder….

The referee grabs ahold of Thunder’s hand and pulls them away from Callihan’s throat, warning him to concentrate on the match.This distraction allows Alex Garcia to rest and then get back to his feet, running into the corner…

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

The crowd boo furiously as Garcia plants Thunder with the zigzag neckbreaker and makes the cover…………………………………..1……………………………………………..2………………………………Thunder finds the ropes with his boot!

JK: Even cheating wasn’t enough to put Thunder away….

DF: Callihan can’t believe it….

Garcia pushes his hair from his face and shakes his head at the referee before getting back to his feet. He draws inspiration from the instructions of Drake Callihan and then beckons Thunder to get back onto his feet…

JK: Garcia sizing up his chance now….CATALINA….

Garcia kicks Thunder in the stomach and tries to score with the stunner but Thunder counters into an inverted headlock backbreaker and then into a bridging German suplex…………………..1………………………….2………………Garcia just pops his shoulder!

DF: That was so very nearly the end there….

They both get back up to their feet and Garcia looks for a dropkick but Thunder catches his legs and slams him down to the mat before slingshotting Garcia into the corner. Thunder chases in after and rams his knee into the stomach of his opponent before he pulls him out….

JK: TEQUILA…

Garcia rolls down the back of the attempted powerbomb and pulls Thunder’s feet out from under him, twisting him over onto his stomach in an amazing counter…

DF:Anklelock….

Thunder senses the danger and scrambles away before turning on his back and kicking out with both feet, connecting with the chest of Garcia and sending him scrambling across the ring. Garcia gets back up to his feet and he sprints back towards Thunder, only to be lifted up and flapjacked against the top of the turnbuckle…

JK: Straight back to the injured face…..

DF: Garcia is completely out of it…

Garcia is completely disorientated as he turns around and Thunder boots him in the stomach before flipping him up onto his shoulders and then pushing him higher into the air…

JK: TEQUILA BOMB!

DF: Nailed him…

JK: Take that Callihan….

Thunder drills Garcia with serious force into the canvass with the “last ride” powerbomb. Drake Callihan tries to jump up onto the apron again, providing a distraction, but Thunder runs into the ropes and sends the manager sprawling back down to the outside. Thunder then slides on his knees into the cover…
….1
………….2
……………………..3!

JK: Damn how good did Thunder look tonight….

DF: Anybody that is worried that this man isn’t ready for Scars and Stripes needs to think again…Thunder is in storm trooper mode right now….

JK: Alex Garcia put up a hell of a fight, despite his injuries, but not even he and Drake Callihan were a match for Thunder tonight……fantastic opener and a great victory for the number one contender to the TV Title…

DF: Liam Wood was watching that, without a doubt, and he knows it is on….like Donkey Kong…

“Heroes are hard to find” plays out and the crowd are deafening with their support as the referee raises Thunder’s arm in victory and he celebrates his win. Drake Callihan is sat on the outside, looking annoyed, and frantically tapping away on his phone as Alex Garcia lays motionless in the centre of the ring. Thunder takes one last look at Garcia and Callihan before climbing out of the ring and heading into the aisleway. He pauses, looking around at the crowd, and then motions a belt around his waist.

JK: Thunder has his sights firmly set on the TV Title and nothing else….Liam Wood needs to watch his back because he is heading for the challenge of a lifetime..

DF: What the hell is Callihan doing….

Drake Callihan uses the ringside barrier to pull himself up and he is laughing to himself as he watches Thunder retreating up the ramp toward the back. Thunder glares back at Callihan with a look of confusion on his face…

JK: I have no idea…perhaps that fall from the apron knocked him loopy….

DF: OH DAMN!

Thunder grimaces at Callihan and then turns around, heading into the entranceway, only to walk straight into a man mountain of a man. The newcomer quickly scoops Thunder up on his shoulders, a furious look on his face, and then launches him into the air and drops him down across both of his knees on the stage

JK: Who is this monster? Is this the “equaliser”?

DF: That, Johnny, is Tyler Roth….I’ve seen this kid a few times in his career but I never expected to see him here in EWF, Roth is a beast….an absolute animal….and if he is working with Drake Callihan and Alex Garcia then the rest of EWF needs to beware….he just destroyed Thunder…

JK: Look at this guy, he is a freak of nature…

Tyler Roth, about 6’4 with short black hair, stands on the stage and looks down at Drake Callihan with a smile upon his face. Drake Callihan is applauding and turns to the crowd and says “This is the future” as Thunder lays decimated at Roth’s feet. Alex Garcia is just getting back to his feet in the ring and he looks up at Roth and nods his head as the scene goes backstage.

Match time: 13 minutes 02 seconds
Official result: Thunder via pinfall

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 May 2013, 11:53 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips walks into the locker-room of Mike Conrad and both men touch knuckles.

Phillips: You ready for this?

Conrad: Like you even have to ask…

Phillips: Did you hear about Magnusson?

Conrad: I heard that they don’t expect him back until Scars and Stripes at the earliest, FEAR messed him up badly.

Phillips: Another name to add to the list, this has been going on too damn long.

Conrad: We need a damn resolution and I don’t know where it is coming from, but I won’t give up until something gives…

Phillips: There has to be a weakness, we got the better of these guys last week and I know we can do it again tonight. We need to find something that we exploit…

Conrad: I’d be lying if I said I had an idea but if we keep our eyes firmly open tonight then maybe we might see something that we can use…

Phillips: I hope so because with Scars and Stripes on the horizon I was hoping that maybe we could knock this on the head and get on with our careers…

*Conrad smiles and stands up straight

Conrad: Don’t worry partner, I’ve got your back and if there is anything we can do then we will….FEAR is going down…

Phillips: Yes they are…..I don’t know where these parasites keep coming from but we find the source and we can cut off their circulation….EWF will breathe once more…

*Conrad leans down and picks up his trademark trashcan

Conrad: I don’t care if I have to beat down every member of FEAR single-handedly, we do what we have to and when this is all said and done then FEAR will be no more…

Phillips: Amen to that…

Conrad: And what about Costello, you think we can trust him?

*Phillips breathes deeply and shrugs his shoulders

Phillips: I don’t know but he’s one of the best in the world, I guess beggars can’t be choosers….right now we need unity, solidarity…..I don’t like Costello as much as the next guy but aslong as we have each other’s backs then I have faith that everything will work out…

Conrad: I hope so mate, I really do…Costello just fills me with no confidence at all…..I have a bad feeling that he is playing us…

Phillips: I know how you feel, believe me I am fully aware of what a snake he is….but what else can we do? FEAR have the numbers advantage….we need all the help we can get..

Conrad: But is he going to help us? All I will say is watch your back….because you just never know…

Phillips: Can’t argue on that…

*Phillips and Conrad shake hands and then exit the locker-room, heading towards the ringside area. The camera shows Vincent Costello standing behind the door, a deeply unimpressed look on his face as he watches his “allies” disappear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 May 2013, 11:54 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Enforcer walks into the camera shot, stood with Carlton Jacobs.

Jacobs: Enforcer, in just a few moments you will make your EWF debut. Last week we saw the age-old rivalry between yourself and Hero re-kindled…..the questions doing the rounds are why? Why have you returned to go to war with your former friend?

Enforcer: Because Hero is not my friend, and I want everyone to understand that. I tried to help him, tried to be there for him through the bad times…and then when his luck changed he just dumped me like last week’s garbage. Hero has always been a self-important, arrogant piece of (beep), nothing ever changes and despite what you all may think, he is still as selfish as ever.

He doesn’t care about these fans, his little rendezvous with Kelsey Hughes, the false quest for glory….its the same (beep) I have seen from this guy a thousand times over….

Hero would sell his own mother for another shot at the world title and don’t ever forget that….so would I, but the difference is that I am damn honest about it…….I don’t care what anyone thinks about me because I get results and you damn well live it…

Hero is a fraud….and he doesn’t deserve a spot on this roster, he doesn’t deserve to wrestle any longer….no body else has the balls to say it, nobody else has the guts to put an old man out of his misery…but I have no such problems, in fact I will take great pleasure in it…

*Enforcer holds up a picture of Hero and his son Austin

Enforcer: Hero claims this is his most prized possession but in the coming weeks I am going to make him prove it…

Jacobs: How do you mean?

Enforcer: By time I am finished with Hero he is going to be left with one very easy decision to make…..live or die…

*Jacobs raises his eyebrows in shock

Enforcer: Hero can go home and prove to the world that he actually cares about his son, instead of palming him off on anyone who passes by him….or he can put his career first, just like he always has, and watch all of his hopes and dreams go up in smoke….because not only will I retire him but I will put him in the ground, six feet deep…..and poor Austin will be left to grow up never knowing what a disgusting excuse for a father actually brought him into this world….on second thoughts, perhaps I will be doing the kid a favour…

*Enforcer grins as the crowd boo and Jacobs looks stunned. Big E then pushes past the interviewer and heads out toward the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 06 May 2013, 11:55 pm

*The scene changes once more and Kelsey Hughes is standing in the corridor as Drake Callihan, Tyler Roth and Alex Garcia come walking into shot.

Callihan: And here she is, waiting for her big juicy scoop of the day…..Hero not around?

*Kelsey tuts

Callihan: I apologise dear but I am in a very fine mood. You see I can feel something special in the air, do you sense it?

*Kelsey just looks at him.

Callihan: The wind has changed, the tide has turned, sit up and take notice, Kelsey Hughes, because you are looking right into the future here.

*Garcia and Roth smirk at each other

Kelsey: What exactly is going on here though?

Callihan: I’m afraid we are still in the development stages, so you will have to forgive me for being sketchy with the details. But I watched as EWF went live, watched as you ignored a class act like Alex Garcia…watched as this promotion struggled to get past the teething stage….I watched this ship beginning to sink…

So Alex rang me up, he asked for my help and believe me when I tell you that that is exactly what I am going to do….the process has already begun….the wheels are in motion and there is no stopping what we have planned…

Kelsey: But what is the plan?

Callihan: I don’t think you are listening….the plan is not public information and it won’t be until we decide that you need to know……and by the time that happens, it will be too late…

Kelsey: But why Tyler Roth, what is the involvement here?

Callihan: Tyler is one of the finest athletes in this industry, a man-made wrecking machine who was forged on Mount Olympus. Roth and Garcia is a combination that would wreak havoc in any promotion but there is so much more to come….

*Callihan grins evilly

Kelsey: Here is a question for you then, are you three involved in the FEAR campaign?

*Garcia and Roth look at each other in smile

Callihan: There won’t be a comment made on that scenario, that is not information that you need to know about. All you need to know that this right here is the beginning of the future….EWF had no idea what a gold mine they had stumbled upon when they signed these men to contracts but now they are going to have no chance to ignore it…

Kelsey: So Tyler Roth was the man that attacked Thunder a few weeks ago?

*Roth cracks his knuckles

Callihan: Three weeks ago, then again tonight…..we showed that we dictate the whole pace of this promotion….Thunder was left in a heap a few weeks back, no chance of winning that number one contendership, but thanks to us he still did….we control more than you can ever imagine…we ensnare your senses, we infiltrate avenues that you would never have even thought about….

Kelsey: But what is your agenda?

Callihan: All in good time, Kelsey, all in good time….fate even works for us now, we hold the jugular of this promotion in our hands….one false move and we are going to bring it crashing down to its very foundations….this is our time now…

*Kelsey looks scared as all three men circle around her

Callihan: We will strike fear into the hearts of anyone with the stupidity to cross us…..you are going to regret ever putting losers like Thunder, Wood, Sparkz, Phillips and Conrad on a goddamn pedestal……..because now we are going to show you what dominance and talent really look like…

Kelsey: But…

*Garcia steps forwards

Garcia: We are done here….you journos and leeches didn’t care one jot when we meant nothing, but now we are making waves you all want something out of it…well guess again…..you’ll hear from us when we want you to know something, until then you can keep your damn nose out…

*Callihan laughs

Callihan: Welcome to the future…..this is where the fun starts….nobody knows what is happening next….but we do….because we are the ones creating your pathway….you don’t make any decisions any more…we do….we run this (beep)…

*All three men begin to laugh as they back down the corridor, leaving Kelsey to watch them with disgust.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes and Hugh Cartwright is joined by a fresh faced man, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

Cartwright: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time I am joined by the newest member of the EWF roster….please give a warm welcome to Robin Reborn!

*The crowd cheer as Reborn waves at the camera

Cartwright: Robin it is good to have you here tonight at Conflict, now I know you aren’t scheduled to compete until next week but can you please tell the EWF fans what they can expect from you?

Reborn: First of all I’d like to say what a pleasure it is to be here, being a part of the EWF revolution is an honour. I have been waiting for an opportunity like this my whole life and as soon as the phone rang I had no doubt in my mind that I was making the right decision. EWF is the future of professional wrestling and I want to be an integral part of that.

*Crowd cheer

Reborn: It is a massive thanks to Oliver Baker who signed me to this contract and I cannot wait to get out in that ring and put on a show for the great fans. I bring a style to the ring that I like to think is very easy on the high….I like to task risks, to up the ante and build momentum and speed whenever I step in between those ropes….I can talk about it all night but next time out I will be showing you first hand what I can do out there…

Cartwright: That certainly sounds like a style that will win you admirers here in EWF…..you have obviously been watching the shows, keeping up to date with the goings on around here…..where do you see yourself fitting in?

Reborn: I don’t want to just “fit in”, I want to be the guy that makes an impact from the word go. I know how talented the EWF roster is but I believe in myself and I want to be tested from the offset….I don’t want to wait around on the sidelines, give me some competition and I will excel in the face of a challenge.

Cartwright: You have confidence, that is evident, but is there any superstars in particular that you think could match your style and put on a great show..

Reborn: I have a lot of respect for guys like Thunder, Liam Wood, Jimmy Phillips…..I think my style matched up with theirs would be an awesome show for the fans…but I also think guys like Garcia, Hero, Enforcer, and of course the world champion, Costello would be tough matches and ones where I could truly show my talents…..I really don’t mind who it is, anyone on this roster I would like to face and climb that ladder…

Cartwright: What is the ultimate dream here?

Reborn: Probably the same as every other man on this roster, any superstar in this industry, the world championship is the Holy Grail. I’m not thinking about that right now, it isn’t in my sights, but of course that is what I strive for, what I am aiming for….hard work and dedication can get me there, I just have to believe in myself and the sky is the limit….

Cartwright: A big thanks for taking time out to speak to us Robin, and we look forward to seeing you in action here next week…..

Reborn: Thank you….I can’t wait…

*The crowd cheer as Robin Reborn smiles at Cartwright and then heads out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes once more and Dario Machiavelli is sat at a table in the FEAR locker-room, looking a little unfocused. Ojore enters the room.

Ojore: You ready?

*Machiavelli doesn’t answer Ojore, instead he looks up at the monitors in front of him and watches the footage from last week’s main event.

Ojore: No dwell on past….we have match…

Machiavelli: We have nothing…

Ojore: You say?

*Machiavelli stares at the monitors, anger and mutilated arrogance on his face

Machiavelli: You heard me….the amount of work that has been put into this scheme, and for what? What do we have to show for it?

Ojore: We have initiative…

Machiavelli: Do we? Do we really? Because it sure didn’t look like it last week….didn’t feel like it when Mike Conrad dropped his elbow through my chest from fifteen feet…..didn’t appear that way when we lost…..AGAIN!

*Ojore is looking at the back of Machiavelli’s head, an unknown emotion in his eyes

Machiavelli: I am tired of trying to make this plot work…..

Ojore: What you do?

Machiavelli: Why don’t you ask the “others” what the next step is? Because they seem to be having a great time right now…..nobody seems to focus on what happened last week….nobody seems bothered….WE FAILED….once again we fell to the unworthy, we were outhustled by the meek….we were made to look like amateurs by the people who have disgraced this industry…

Does it not bother you? Does it not affect any of you? We represent FEAR….we are FEAR…..and not a single person in this promotion is afraid of us…

Ojore: We change that…

Machiavelli: How? You tell me how?

Ojore: I…

*Ojore seems to be having difficulty expressing himself

Machiavelli: I worked all this out, I plotted and I planned…it was all self-explanatory, but when it came down to the execution there was much to be desired from the outcome, I will not carry this burden any longer….if there is no answer then perhaps tonight we burn our bridges….

*Machiavelli picks up a heavy paperweight from the table and slings it at the monitor, smashing the screen and sending sparks flying. He turns around, a wild look on his face, and stares at Ojore.

Machiavelli: There is nothing left for us to do……we have fallen too often….

???: Defeat is not an option…

*Both Ojore and Machiavelli turn to the side, a figure stands in the shadows

Machiavelli: Do you have a plan?

???: There is always a plan, aslong as there is faith. I do not feel your faith Dario, I do not feel your loyalty to the cause.

Machiavelli: Is it any wonder? Look at what has happened in recent weeks….the incompetence…

???: Perhaps your search should be concentrated inwardly instead of out…..perhaps it is not your peers who have failed, but you…

*Machiavelli looks outraged

Machiavelli: How dare you…

???: I dare…..and you would do well to remember that. You do not question my authority, your tenure in leadership is becoming strained….

*Machiavelli’s eyes glisten with malice

Machiavelli: You would replace me?

???: I will do what is right for this entire faction…..you are not the only member of FEAR, you are not the only man capable of leading this revolution…

*Machiavelli begins to look a little different

Machiavelli: I admit that perhaps I lost confidence but I have not given up hope. I still believe in FEAR….I still am dedicated to the cause….

???: Good because we are fast approaching the point of no return…..EWF shall soon fall into our hands…

Machiavelli: You have made another adjustment?

???: I have done what is necessary, an announcement is imminent….all I need is for all followers to show trust, honour and loyalty…..tonight you all have been assigned tasks, I expect maximum completion…..

Machiavelli: Then it will be so….we better get out there….the work of FEAR will not do itself…..

???: You are wise, Dario…a key part of this force….do not allow yourself to be blinded again…

*Machiavelli nods his head and bows to the unknown figure before walking to the door of the locker-room and exiting. The figure then directs speech toward Ojore.

???: Keep an eye on our friend, Ojore….there can be no more mistakes….

Ojore: Of course, master…

*Ojore bows himself and then follows Machiavelli out of the door, leaving the figure in the shadows.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:03 am

Match 2
Hero/Jimmy Phillips/Mike Conrad vs Dario Machiavelli/Ojore/Enforcer

JK: Please tell me that that didn’t just happen….

DF: Oh it happened, looks like Dario Machiavelli ain’t the one pulling the strings after all……FEAR have a leader…

JK: And perhaps more members, try and convince me that Garcia, Roth and Callihan are not working in cahoots with Machiavelli and co?

DF: I don’t think I can…..Callihan never said anything concrete but those guys are also up to something….EWF is in big danger right now…

JK: Monumental danger, and it is at times like this that we need everyone pulling in the same direction…

DF: So Vincent Costello hearing Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad questioning his loyalty to EWF is not going to help matters is it…things are so tense and strained right now…

JK: We really are balancing on a knife edge…

The crowd in the arena begin to boo furiously as “Saturday night” roars out of the speakers and red pyros explode up into the air. Enforcer then walks out onto the stage, raising his arms in a confident manner and makes his way to the ring.

DF: Enforcer looks fired up for his EWF debut….

JK: And he seems as dangerous as ever….threatening to end Hero’s career if the Alpha Male doesn’t walk away….

DF: Strong words from Enforcer but tonight he will need to back them up with action, Hero is going to be right for a fight….

Enforcer climbs into the ring as the lights dim and then “People are strange” echoes out of the speakers, bringing a dreadful reception of violent boos from the fans in attendance. Dario Machiavelli, a sullen look on his face, and Ojore both walk out onto the stage.

JK: We saw it just moments ago, Dario Machiavelli’s tenure in FEAR is hanging by a thread….whoever is running this operation is unhappy with how things are going, they want results and they want them right now…

DF: Machiavelli has been pinned twice in the last couple of weeks, he has kind of been letting FEAR down in their quest for dominance….he needs to up his game and make some impact…

JK: Ojore looks ready to make some impact himself, make up for the disappointment of last week’s defeat….

DF: Knowing that there is a “leader” of FEAR above Machiavelli and countless other members gives me the creeps….these guys could be anywhere, Johnny, all around us….

JK: That is the main problem….the unknown aspect…nobody knows who these guys are….

Machiavelli and Ojore ignore the fans as they make their way down to the ring and then climb up onto the apron. Machiavelli kneels in a corner and stares out at the crowd as Ojore and Enforcer stare each other down, respectfully nodding at one another.

DF: One team set to go in this six man tag team match…..time for the opposition…

The lights dim and smoke begins to billow from beneath the curtain as “Absolute Zero” roars out of the speakers, bringing a crescendo of cheers from the crowd. Green lasers cut through the fog and then green pyros explode into the air as Hero makes his way out onto the stage.

JK: Hero looks set to go here….never seen him looking so raw….

DF: Enforcer is threatening Hero and his family….that isn’t something the eight time world champ is going to take lightly….these guys hate each other and all that emotion is likely to spill over in this match…

Hero doesn’t pose or interact with the fans as he walks down the rampway, instead he just fixates his focus on Enforcer, who smirks back at his rival. They continue to look each other up and down as Hero jumps up onto the apron and waits for his teammates. Enforcer is beckoning Hero to get in the ring and fight but the Alpha Male knows better. The sound of the beeping garbage truck then echoes out and more cheers greet the entrance of Mike Conrad.

JK: if anyone knows the damage that FEAR can do then it is Mike Conrad…..just a few weeks ago he was thrown from the twenty foot structure known as Dante’s Peak…but last week he got a measure of revenge, diving from the top of the steel cage to drop an elbow to the heart of Dario Machiavelli…Conrad has said time and again that he will go into the depths of hell to fight FEAR, he just wants to see them ended once and for all…

DF: He isn’t the only one….but I feel Conrad’s pain, this guy just wants to make an honest living…but he can’t right now because FEAR is all around him, haunting his footsteps….

Conrad holds his trademark trash can in the air as he walks down the rampway, slapping the hands of the fans before dropping the trash can by the steel steps and joins Hero on the apron. Conrad is pointing at Machiavelli and mockingly rubbing his chest, leaving Dario to glare back with hatred…

JK: So much hatred and animosity in the air right now….all these men just want to rip each other apart, and there is still one competitor left….

“Cold Ash” screams out and the cheers grow louder as Jimmy Phillips comes running out onto the stage. He walks from one side to the other, working the crowd into a frenzy, and then unzips his hoody and throws it into the masses. He stretches his neck and arms before running down the rampway and jumping onto the apron with his teammates, causing red pyros to shoot from all four turnbuckles.

DF: Jimmy Phillips wants to go right now…this guy can’t get himself enough of FEAR…

JK: Jimmy Phillips is the man that defeated Dario Machiavelli last week inside the steel cage….tonight he wants to finish the job, send these guys packing for good….

DF: He has all the tools, all the skills….this should be a helluva match…….

JK: I don’t think “trainwreck” will quite do it justice……HERE WE GO!

The crowd erupt as Hero, Phillips and Conrad all storm the ring and join their opponents in the centre, where a fistfight breaks out immediately. Hero and Enforcer go toe to toe, trading shots, whilst Jimmy Phillips grabs Machiavelli by the scruff of the neck and throws him through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring. Conrad slams into Ojore, knocking him back into the corner, and begins to unload with a barrage of rights and lefts to the body….

DF: I wasn’t expecting anything else from this fight, just chaos from the outset….

Ojore suddenly wraps both hands around the neck of Conrad and slings him over the top rope onto the floor below. Conrad manages to land on his feet and he grabs Ojore’s legs before pulling him down and then driving him backwards into the ringpost, the impact right between the legs of the monster…

JK: Monster or not, that will take the wind from your sails…

Machiavelli pokes Jimmy Phillips in the eyes on the outside and then tries to whip him toward the steel steps but Phillips counters…………BOOM!. Machiavelli slumps to the ground after the impact and leaves Conrad to join Phillips on the apron. In the ring, Hero lands three quick kicks to the legs of Enforcer and then swings a huge roundhouse…

DF: Nobody home…

Enforcer ducks the roundhouse kick and wraps his hands around Hero’s waist before launching him into a huge release German suplex, causing Hero to land right on his face. Enforcer then taunts the fans as he drags Hero up and flips him up onto his shoulders….

JK: Pumphandle….

Hero drops out of the back of the move and he shoves Enforcer off the ropes before wiping him out with a dropkick as he comes back. Enforcer gets back up to his feet and Hero greets him with three heavy forearms before looking for an irish whip….

DF: Hero doesn’t have the power to make this happen…

Enforcer reverse the whip and sends Hero off the ropes, only for the Alpha Male to dive into a handspring and then float back…

JK: Handspring elbow…

DF: CAUGHT HIM!

Hero comes back for a handspring elbow but Enforcer catches him in motion and lifts him high into the air for a full nelson slam, only for Hero to roll forwards and pull Big E down onto the mat……………….1………………………….2……………………..shoulder up from Enforcer.

JK: That could have been embarrassing….

Both men get back to their feet and Hero leaps into the air for a hurricanrana but Enforcer catches him on his shoulders and looks to drill him with a powerbomb….

DF: Headscissors takedown….Hero is not messing around tonight…

The headscissors sends Enforcer sprawling across the middle rope and then he charges off the opposite side of the ring and comes running back…

JK: Dial ‘em up…

Hero looks for the slingshot 619 but Enforcer catches his legs and then drops back, guillotining Hero across the ropes and leaving him coughing on the canvass. Big E gets up and stomps down on Hero a few times before offering a tag to Ojore.

DF: Enforcer has an answer for everything that Hero has in his arsenal….he has decided to let Ojore take a shot…

JK: This is not the sort of man you want to be in the ring with…

Ojore grabs Hero by the neck and drags him to his feet before hauling him into the corner and then starts to stomp on the Alpha Male’s gut before seizing his arm and sending him flying to the opposite side of the ring. Hero hits the opposite turnbuckle with such force that he flips upside down and then staggers back down, straight into the path of a running clothesline from the monster….

DF: Ojore almost just broke Hero in half…..

…..2
……………..shoulder up!

JK: That was sickening….

Hero staggers back up to his feet and Ojore bench presses him over his head, holding him there, before throwing him at both Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips on the apron, sending all three men crashing down to the outside.

DF: THAT IS INSANE STRENGTH…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:05 am

JK: Ojore is in a vicious mood tonight…

Ojore dusts off his hands and then he climbs out of the ring and drags Hero back up with ease. He stares around at the booing fans before he slings Hero back into the ring. Ojore lets out a roar and then turns around…..BOOM!

DF: These guys will do whatever they have to in order to rid EWF of FEAR…

The crowd are cheering as both Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips charge forwards into a spear that drives Ojore back into the steel steps and leaves him sprawled on the floor. Conrad then beckons Machiavelli to come and fight but Dario refuses and stays on the apron…

JK: Ojore just got wiped out….he may get counted out…

The referee starts to count Ojore out as Hero staggers around the ring and then makes a tag to Jimmy Phillips. The count reaches six as Ojore pulls himself through the ropes, back into the ring, and walks straight into a running shoulder tackle from JP.

DF: Big man is off his feet, this is a perfect time to make him pay…

Ojore tries to get back up as Phillips lands hard kicks to the ribs and then drives a hard knee into the side of the big man’s head. Ojore is crouched against the turnbuckle as Phillips stomps on his chest and then climbs onto the ropes, administering a ten punch combo….

JK: Phillips going all out…

The punches get to six when Ojore wraps his arms around the waist of Phillips and then charges out of the corner towards the centre….

DF: SPINEBUSTER!

Phillips shows the presence of mind to roll over the back of Ojore’s shoulders and down onto the mat below. He shoves the big man off the ropes and waits for him to come back…

JK: Nailed him with the Samoan drop….

….2
………..Ojore powers out!

DF: incredible strength from Phillips but it wasn’t enoygh…

Ojore gets back up and Phillips cracks him with a hard right hand before looking for an irish whip, only for the FEAR member to reverse and send JP hurtling into the turnbuckle. Ojore charges in after but Phillips rolls out of the corner, sending the big man crashing into the ringpost…

JK: Conrad made the blind tag as well…..CROSSBODY!

Conrad comes flying from the top rope and takes Ojore down with the crossbody………………………..1………………………2……………….Ojore powers out. Conrad is quickly back on his feet and he dives ontop of Ojore, trying to pull him into triangle choke but Ojore runs forwards and crushes Conrad against the corner…

DF: Not a position you want to be in if you are Mike Conrad…

JK: Not at all…

Ojore grabs the arm of Conrad and drives hard shoulders into his chest before pulling him out of the corner and landing a crunching headbutt between the eyes. Conrad is dizzy as he gets back up and Ojore grips him around the throat with both hands…

DF: CHOKE…

Ojore looks for his patented chokebomb but Conrad kicks him in the stomach, doubling his foe up, and then nails a snap DDT………………………………1………………………………….2…………………Ojore kicks out again. Conrad brushes his hair from his face as he gets back up and pulls his opponent up by the head…

JK: Conrad wants a piledriver…

Ojore blocks the piledriver with his arms and then counters with a big backdrop that leaves Conrad writhing in pain. Conrad staggers back up to his feet and Ojore lifts him into the air, drilling him with a huge sideslam………………..1…………………………………………2……………………Conrad gets his shoulder up.

DF: Machiavelli is frantic for the tag…

JK: He has a point to prove…

DF: And a revenge mission on Conrad…

Ojore makes the tag to Machiavelli, who quickly climbs the ropes and jumps off with a double axe handle across the back of Conrad’s head. Conrad tries to stumble back up but Machiavelli turns him around and nails him with a neckbreaker………………………….1……………………………2……………….Conrad gets his shoulder up.

JK: Mike Conrad got great satisfaction from hitting that elbow drop on Machiavelli last week….

DF: But he be regretting it now…

Conrad staggers back up and Machiavelli kicks him in the stomach before pulling him into an abdominal stretch. Conrad yells out in pain as Machiavelli pulls back on his arm, extending the pressure to the body…

JK: Machiavelli trying to make this as uncomfortable as possible for Conrad…

DF: And it’s working just fine…

Machiavelli uses his free arm to slap down clubbing shots to the exposed ribs of his opponent, causing Conrad to yell out in pain. The referee is asking MC if he wants to quit but he just shakes his head and tries to pull himself free….

JK: And look at this tactic, how is the referee not spotting that?

As the referee is bending down, checking on Conrad, Machiavelli is holding onto the outstretched arm of Ojore for more pressure. Conrad continues to suffer but he refuses to quit…

DF: The whole ribcage is being stretched right now, not a pretty sight…

After three times of using Ojore as a crutch the referee spots the infringement and orders Machiavelli to break the hold, drawing cheers from the crowd. Dario complains and argues but the referee begins to count, forcing Machiavelli to break at four.

JK: Great officiating….FEAR have plenty of advantages already, blatant cheating is disgraceful…

DF: That’s what these guys do…

Conrad tries to pick himself up but Machiavelli drives hard punches into his kidneys and then pulls him away from the ropes and nails a back suplex…………………….1…………………….2………………….Conrad gets his shoulder up. Machiavelli gets back to his feet and drops three consecutive elbows into the chest area of Conrad before he makes a tag to Enforcer…

JK: Former 6WF World Champion wants back in on the action…

Conrad stumbles up and Enforcer lands huge hooks to the body, winding MC, before whipping him with real power into the corner. Conrad slams into the turnbuckle and staggers back out, straight into an urange backbreaker from Enforcer. Conrad is down on the floor as Big E runs back off the ropes and returns with a leaping kneedrop that lands right to the body again…

DF: You can see the tactic formulating right here….going right to the body of Conrad…

JK: You can see the pain already….

Conrad is holding his ribs as he tries to stand up and Enforcer plants a heavy knee into his gut, followed up by two more, and then lifts Conrad over his head and slams him onto the mat. Enforcer taunts Hero before backing into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope, jumping off with a kneedrop that connects to the head this time……………………………………….1……………………………..2……………..Conrad kicks out!

DF: Mike Conrad will keep fighting until there is nothing left, he is a warrior…but tonight his energy levels are being sapped quickly…..he is taking a beating in there…

JK: Conrad could do with getting a tag to free himself from the suffering…

Conrad staggers back up and Enforcer grabs him by the head and pulls him forwards before lifting him with ease and dropping him into a rib-breaker. Big E shows great strength to continue holding Conrad and nails two more rib-breakers before finishing the combo with an insane fall away slam. He gets up and flexes his biceps before making a cover…
….1
………..2
…………………….shoulder up!

JK: Enforcer has amazing strength….

DF: It was an asset that led him to a world title….most people just look at him as an aggressive brawler, but this guy has a lot of skills…

Conrad is hurt as he tries to crawl up in the corner, only for Enforcer to sprint in and drive heavy knees into his stomach. He cracks Conrad with rights and lefts before grabbing his arm and sending him flying across the opposite corner. Conrad slumps there, breathing heavily, as Enforcer chases across…

JK: Big boot will finish it….

Hero grabs Conrad at the last moment and pulls him out of the corner, causing Enforcer to slam right into the turnbuckle, connecting between his legs. The crowd erupt with cheers as Hero then makes the tag on Conrad and waits for Enforcer to stumble away from the corner…

DF: Hero showed great ring generalship there…..he spotted an opportunity…

JK: SPRINGBOARD…

Hero comes vaulting through the air and takes Enforcer out with a well placed missile dropkick to the chest. Enforcer staggers back up and Hero wipes him out with a spinning heel kick before running off the ropes with real speed….

DF: ROLLING THUNDER!

JK: Hero is gathering real momentum here….

Hero lands the rolling thunder and then he beckons Enforcer back up before taking him out with a crunching superkick to the jaw………………………..1…………………………………2…………………….Enforcer kicks out. Big E gets back to his feet and Hero lands sickening chops to the chest before looking for an irish whip to the corner, only for Enforcer to counter…

DF: Hero heading for a crash landing………………OR NOT!

The crowd cheer as Hero vaults onto the top rope and twists back around, catching Enforcer coming in with a beautiful tornado DDT. Enforcer’s senses are scrambled as he staggers back up and Hero runs into another springboard…

JK: DISASTER KICK!

The sound echoes around the arena as Hero’s boot connects with the side of Enforcer’s skull, leaving him sprawled on the deck………………………….1…………………………………………..2………………………….Enforcer just manages to get his shoulder up. Hero gets back up to his feet and he urges Enforcer to stand up…

DF: Hatred coursing through the veins of Hero right now….driving him on…..

JK: ENCORE!

Hero kicks Enforcer in the stomach and looks for the encore but Enforcer manages to block it and push Hero away, straight towards Ojore…

DF: Lookout….

Ojore grabs Hero by the face and then shoves him back across the ring, straight into the path of Enforcer. Big E smiles as he lifts Hero up and tries to drill with a spinebuster, only for Hero to counter with a monkey flip that leaves Enforcer on his back in the centre of the ring…

JK: Hero is not taking anyone’s (beep) tonight…..

DF: You can’t say that on air…

JK: Like hell I can’t…..this is the internet, Don, we say what we like…………LIONSAULT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:06 am

Hero looks around at the crowd, who will him on, and then runs to the ropes and dives into the springboard moonsault, only to return across the stretched up knees of his opponent, sending him rolling across the ring in agony.

DF: Not the landing that Hero was hoping for….

Enforcer gets back to his feet, shaking away the cobwebs, and he drags Hero up and flips him into the air before drilling with a sickening release powerbomb, folding Hero up in a heap…
….1
……2
………….Hero just gets his shoulder up!

JK: Enforcer doesn’t look like he wants to play games anymore…he means business…

Enforcer rags Hero up and slings him into the corner, where he begins a barrage of sickening punches to the head and body. The referee is forced to intervene on the count of four, warning Enforcer, before Big E then grabs Hero and pulls him out of the corner, running him to the opposite side and throwing him through the ropes into the ringpost behind.

DF: My oh my…

Hero just lays there, across the ropes, as Enforcer backs away and makes the tag to Dario Machiavelli. The FEAR member smiles arrogantly as pretends to creep up on Hero and then drags him away from the corner and throws him into a german suplex.

JK: Yeah aren’t you impressive Machiavelli, feeding off Enforcer’s scraps…

Hero is completely motionless on the mat as Machiavelli crawls across him and hooks both legs………………………1………………………………2………………….Hero just manages to get his shoulder up in the air.

DF: Things are not looking good for Hero right now….I don’t like his chances so much anymore…

JK: That attack from Enforcer has scrambled his senses for sure…

Hero is dazed and confused as he staggers back up to his feet and Machiavelli pulls him into a belly to belly slam before running off the ropes and returning with a legdrop across the throat………………1………………2………Hero kicks out. Machiavelli gets back to his feet and he smiles at Phillips and Conrad before he pulls Hero up….

DF: What is Machiavelli thinking here…

Machiavelli is motioning for Enforcer to climb up to the top rope and jump off as he lifts Hero into a piledriver position. Big E smiles and nods his head at the thought, beginning to scale…

JK: You don’t think they would…

DF: Your damn right I do, they are going to spike piledrive him…

Enforcer gets to the top rope and is about to jump off into the spike piledriver when Hero swipes the legs of Dario Machiavelli and slingshots him into the corner…

DF: That is not a nice landing…

Machiavelli slams into the turnbuckle, taking Enforcer’s legs out and causing him to crotch himself on the top rope. Dario then staggers back around and Hero rolls up and lays him out with a codebreaker.

JK: Hero needed that….

DF: And now he needs to get across the ring and make a tag….he has sustained some punishment in there…

Enforcer is still in a lot of pain, on the top rope, as Hero slowly begins to drag himself across the canvass toward the outstretched hands of Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips. The crowd are very vocal in their support as Hero summons all of his strength to get himself into position…

JK: Conrad and Phillips are desperate to get involved here….

DF: Machiavelli tagged Ojore…

Dario makes the tag to the big man and Ojore quickly rushes across the ring and grabs ahold of Hero’s left leg, pulling him away from his corner at the last moment. Hero manages to stand up on his free leg and jumps into the air…

JK: Enzeguiri…

The echo reverberates around the arena as Hero’s boot connects with the side of Ojore’s head, leaving the bog man in a daze. Hero then rolls forwards and dives across, making the tag to Jimmy Phillips….

DF: Here comes “The Talent”…

Phillips receives a huge ovation from the crowd as he climbs up to the top rope and then dives off with a huge shoulder tackle that knocks Ojore off his feet. Ojore gets back up and Phillips rocks his head back with huge right hands before attempting to send him into an irish whip…

JK: Ojore is too strong…

Ojore plants his legs, refusing to budge, and then reverses the whip, sending Phillips crashing into the turnbuckle. Ojore pounds his chest and then rushes in after his opponent, diving into a splash…

DF: But he found nobody there…..TOUCHDOWN!

The crowd erupt as Ojore slams into the turnbuckle and then staggers back around, straight into the rock-bottom from Phillips…
…………1
…………………2
……………………………Enforcer breaks up the cover!

JK: Enforcer managing to find his way down off the ropes…

DF: He’s back in the game…

The crowd boo as Enforcer then urges Phillips back up and almost decapitates him with a huge big boot. Hero tries to climb into the ring but the referee holds him back, allowing Enforcer to drag Phillips into the corner where Machiavelli begins to choke him.

JK: Machiavelli, Enforcer and Ojore working as a unit now…

DF: They are sapping the energy of Phillips……clever stuff…

Enforcer takes over from Ojore as the legal man and he lands brutal bodyshots on Phillips as Ojore pins his arms back in the corner. Enforcer then chokes Phillips to the referee’s count of four and then drags him out and lifts him up into a suplex position…

JK: Nice variation on the jackhammer….

DF: Phillips could be spent…

…..2
…………..shoulder up from Phillips!

JK: Enforcer enjoying this right now…

DF: Guy loves to hurt people, its like a second nature to him…

Enforcer lands clubbing shots across the back of Phillips and then pulls him into a gutwrench before lifting him up and dropping him across his knee. Phillips rolls in pain to the corner and Enforcer charges in with a splash to the back before pulling JP out and decimating him with a full nelson sit-down slam………………………..1…………………………………….2………………………Phillips kicks out again.

Enforcer gets back up to his feet and he drags Phillips up by the head and plants his head between JP’s eyes, knocking him back into the corner, before making a tag to Dario Machiavelli. Dario quickly begins to slam shoulders into the stomach of Phillips before lifting him up onto the top rope….

JK: Machiavelli is about to turn the suffering up a notch….

Ojore holds Phillips in place from the apron as Machiavelli climbs up onto the ropes and begins to land hard chops to JP’s chest. Machiavelli then grins at the boos from the crowd and pulls Phillips into a front facelock…

DF: Super…

Phillips begins to fight and he lands two solid uppercuts to the stomach of Machiavelli before pushing him in the chest, sending Dario flying to the floor below. Phillips then turns to his side and lands several punches to the face of Ojore, knocking the big man down off the apron, only for Enforcer to grab Phillips’ head and drags him from the top of the turnbuckle, dropping him throat-first across the top rope….

JK: The number’s game is becoming far too much…

Phillips rolls back into the centre of the ring and it allows Dario Machiavelli to lift him up onto his shoulders, a laugh on his face…

DF: Death valley driver…

Machiavelli dumps Phillips right down on his head and makes the cover……………………………..1…………………………………2………………………Mike Conrad comes flying off the top rope and lands a legdrop across the back of Machiavelli’s head!

JK: Conrad to the rescue…

DF: These guys have seen enough of the rule-breaking….

Ojore tries to climb back up onto the apron but Conrad runs across and lands a dropkick that sends the big man flying from the apron. Enforcer then climbs into the ring and he clotheslines Conrad from behind before grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and throws him from the ring…

JK: INCOMING!

The crowd roar as Hero comes flying from the top rope and wraps his legs around the neck of Enforcer, swinging him into a hurricanrana that sends Enforcer toppling from the ring. Hero then sprints to the ropes and vaults over the top into a corkscrew…..

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

DF: Hero taking this to the next level…

Enforcer staggers back up again, hurt, and Hero lands a superkick to the back of his head, sending him face-first into the ringpost. In the ring, Jimmy Phillips staggers up to his feet and Machiavelli grabs ahold of him….

JK: FINAL CUT!

Phillips shows great strength to counter the inverted DDT by lifting Machiavelli up onto his shoulders and then charges him into a huge running powerslam. Both men lay sprawled on the canvass Ojore bench presses Mike Conrad on the outside….

DF: This is going to end badly…

Ojore lets out a roar and then throws Conrad through the air into the front row, knocking over a dozen fans in the process.

JK: Oh god…

DF: This is terrible…..we could be facing a lawsuit….

Ojore just stares with a demonic glare and then heads back to the ring, where he climbs up onto the apron. Hero has climbed up on the opposite side and he urges Jimmy Phillips to make it across and tag him in…

JK: Phillips needs to get out of there…

DF: And we might need medics to check on these fans…..

Dario Machiavelli reaches out and he makes the tag to Ojore as Phillips slaps the hand of Hero, initiating simultaneous tags. The crowd cheer as Hero springboards onto the ropes and then flies through the air, only to be caught in midair by Ojore….

JK: Oh would you look at that strength…

Ojore holds Hero in a bearhug and then he pushes him up into the air and holds him in the powerbomb position….

DF: Hero is going for a ride…

Hero jumps out of the back of the move and he quickly springboards onto the ropes before flying back with a shining wizard that takes Ojore off his feet. Hero then runs to the ropes and he dives onto the middle…

JK: LION….BOOM!

DF: Cheating son of…..

Enforcer jumps up on one side of the apron, distracting the referee, as Dario Machiavelli clobbers Hero right between the eyes with the ring bell, leaving the Alpha Male motionless in the centre of the ring. Jimmy Phillips tries to come to the rescue of Hero but Enforcer drags him off the apron and drives a sickening knee right into his stomach…

JK: This is just too much….there is no answer….

DF: NONE AT ALL!

In the ring, Hero staggers back up and Ojore wraps both hands around his throat and lifts him into the air before decimating him with a chokebomb…
…1
………….2
………………………3!

JK: FEAR make a point tonight….

DF: And Enforcer gets yet another one over on Hero…

“Bonfire” echoes out of the speakers as Ojore lets out another ear-splitting roar and then rolls out to join a very happy Dario Machiavelli on the outside. Both of them nod respectfully at Enforcer as they him in the aisleway before making their way up the ramp toward the back.

JK: Well if Machiavelli had question marks over his leadership on the battlefield then I think he answered a few tonight….strong showing from FEAR….

DF: All three of these guys were impressive tonight, you can’t argue that….

JK: I hope those fans are ok…

Mike Conrad is back on his feet in the crowd and he is checking on the fans who took the brunt of his fall. Jimmy Phillips hobbles over as medics arrive on the scene, and helps to console the fans, who seem more shaken up than hurt.

DF: These are the dangers of pro-wrestling….and when you have hatred like that that exists between FEAR and EWF then this is what can happen….

JK: Not something you want to see though…

In the ring, Hero is struggling to get back to his feet as Enforcer climbs into the ring, a big smile on his face, and he stalks his dazed opponent…

DF: Enforcer is going to pick the bones now…

JK: He is desperate to keep Hero down…..

DF: FACE-CHECK!

Enforcer runs off the ropes and then comes back and jumps into his patented forearm smash but Hero ducks at the last moment and sends Big E crashing into the corner. Enforcer staggers back around and Hero kicks him in the gut…

JK: ENCORE…..ENCORE…..ENCORE!

The crowd go wild with cheers as Hero nails the stunner and then kneels over Enforcer, hatred burning in his eyes, before he rolls from the ring and makes his way to the back. The fans reach over the barricade and slap Hero on the back as he exits….

DF: Hero may have lost but he picks up a manner of revenge on Enforcer right now…

JK: Should add some serious fuel to the fire when it gets into the mixer….Enforcer is not going to be happy with this…

DF: And what about the FEAR/EWF war…….this just does not go away……….where is it going to end?

Match time: 19 minutes 48 seconds
Official result: Ojore/Machiavelli/Enforcer via pinfall

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*We go backstage and the crowd can be heard cheering as Liam Wood is shown in his locker-room. He is looking in the mirror, preparing for the upcoming main event, when Emmy walks into shot behind him.

Emmy: You ready?

Wood: Yeah I’m good…

*Emmy runs her hands along the bandaged ribs of the TV Champion

Wood: You don’t seem convinced…

Emmy: I always have faith in you, what you can do, but I just don’t know if you are risking too much tonight…

Wood: How?

*Emmy shies away from looking at Wood in the eyes

Emmy: Because your hurt, after what FEAR did to you last week….and now your going in there with Costello, he will not make this any easier for you…..

Wood: You don’t think I can handle him?

Emmy: I didn’t say that….we both know you can handle anyone on this roster when you are at your best. But you aren’t right now, your hurt and that injury may only get worse…..don’t forget that it is only three weeks until you face Thunder….

Wood: I haven’t forgotten…

*Wood looks away, not liking the direction of the conversation.

Emmy: Well sometimes it feels like maybe you have, Liam!

*Wood spins back around, his nostrils flaring

Wood: How do you mean?

Emmy: Please don’t get angry, but I am worried. You are working so hard right now, concentrating on Thunder, on FEAR…..on this running feud you have with Costello…..you have a life outside all of that…

Wood: You don’t think I am capable of fighting all of those battles…

Emmy: I didn’t say that either….but you have already suffered one injury, if you continue to spread yourself so thinly then it is only going to get worse….you have worked so hard and I don’t want you to throw it all away…

Wood: Then what? Stop fighting against FEAR….stop fighting for the future of this company? Or maybe I should stop standing up to a bully like Costello? Maybe I should let him continue to throw his weight around? Maybe I should pitch all my eggs in one basket and just concentrate on Thunder….

*Emmy looks up at Liam, her eyes gleaming with tears

Emmy: I don’t know what to say to you Liam, I know how much this all means to you…I…

Wood: Then get behind me, support me when I need you…..I know that I am up against it here, I know that I am risking it all but in order for me to get to the top I will do whatever I have to…..I will go to any length necessary to be recognised as the best in this industry….being number one is the most important thing in my life

*Emmy looks a little saddened

Emmy: Then I will be by your side no matter what…

Wood: Good, because this is going to change our entire life, this is what we have been waiting for….it won’t be easy, but it never is if you want to go to the mountain top……I don’t want to wait in line behind guys like Costello, Thunder or FEAR…I’m the best and it is time for me to prove that….

*Wood leans over and grabs the TV Title, slinging it over his shoulder. He hugs Emmy and she kisses him on the cheek before he turns away and heads out of the room. Emmy turns into the mirror and looks worried as she slowly runs her hand along her stomach and the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes and Hero is marching through the backstage area, looking angry. Carlton Jacobs is standing by.

Jacobs: Hero, mind if I grab a quick word?

Hero: Make it quick because I need to get back to my family…

Jacobs: Just moments ago we saw you exact a manner of revenge on Enforcer…

Hero: “Revenge”? You think that was revenge? What you just saw was nothing…..not even a fragment of the retribution that I want when it comes to teaching that no good, piece of (beep) the lesson that he deserves…Enforcer has invaded my personal life, he came into EWF with the sole purpose of screwing me over…..but I am not playing around any more……he wants a fight? He wants to end me…..then he is going to have to meet me in the depths of hell to put this to bed…

Jacobs: Your making a challenge?

Hero: I don’t need to, Enforcer may be a lot of things but I don’t consider him a coward…..he wants to fight me just as much as I want to fight him….so let’s just make it official…stop all this pussyfooting…..May 26th….EWF Scars and Stripes…me and you big boy……let’s settle this….

*The crowd cheer as Hero stares intensely into the camera

Jacobs: You think he will accept?

Hero: I know he will…..but it doesn’t matter if he does or doesn’t…..he started this and one way or another we are going to end it…..I’ll hunt him if I have to…nobody pushes me into a corner, nobody makes threats to me or my son and gets away with it…..

Bigger and better men that Enforcer have tried before and they have failed…..but this time I am going to go to a depth that I haven’t sunk for a long time….because I can feel the fire rising inside of me….I feel a newfound hunger that I haven’t felt for a long time….and this feeling will not be vanquished until I see Enforcer’s broken, battered and quite possibly breathless body laying at my feet…

He wanted personal….he has no idea..

*The crowd roar again as Hero pushes past Carlton Jacobs and heads for the parking lot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:07 am

*The scene changes and Kelsey Hughes is with Oliver Baker.

Hughes: Mr Baker, it is my understanding that you have an update on the current condition of Daniel Magnusson?

Baker: I do indeed, Kelsey. Mr Magnusson was of course attacked by FEAR last week and he was left with a severe concussion and some bad bruising around his face and internally. Under the orders of doctors he has been ordered to stay out of work until at least after the May 26th pay per view….

Hughes: Really? What does this mean for the day to day running of EWF? And what repercussions will there be against FEAR?

Baker: I assure everyone that every available scenario is being explored as we currently speak. FEAR will be punished for what they have done. As for day to day operations, for the time being I will be assuming the reigns of this company…

Hughes: I suppose congratulations are in order…

Baker: Thank you but they aren’t necessary….I am just here to do what I can and hopefully keep up the great standard that Daniel has set. I want to do whatever I can to help EWF become a global brand…..and hopefully my first two announcements will be a step in the right direction…

*Oliver Baker suddenly holds up a shining gold belt with two crossed swords in the middle of it, the crowd let out an interested cheer.

Baker: This is the newly designed EWF Anarchy Championship……this championship will represent a division where anything goes, where there are no limits…..where every match will see the superstars pushed to their very limit…….whoever chooses to pursue this belt will need to be willing to put their bodies and careers on the line….

Hughes: And do you have a match in mind for the first ever Anarchy Championship bout?

Baker: I have a perfect match…..May 26th….Scars and Stripes….it will be Mike Conrad versus Ojore…..the winner will be the first ever Anarchy Champion…

*Crowd pop

Baker: But the announcements don’t stop there….

Hughes: They don’t?

Baker: No…..the next announcement is very important indeed…..I know there is a lot of speculation as to who the number one contender to the EWF World Championship is, well now the wait is over…..also at Scars and Stripes….Vincent Costello will defend his championship against…
…Dario Machiavelli!

*The crowd boo furiously

Hughes: How has that decision been made?

Baker: I wasn’t finished…………………and he will also defend against…………..Jimmy Phillips!

*Crowd pop

Baker: These names were not chosen at random…..outside of the superstars who already had matches signed for the PPV, Phillips and Machiavelli have the greatest win ratios out of anyone else on the roster…..they were first in line…..we match the best with the best here in EWF….

Hughes: But after everything FEAR have done…the attack on Daniel Magnusson…do you really think Machiavelli should be rewarded with a world title shot?

Baker: I am just following the guidelines…..I don’t like what FEAR did, and I promise they will be punished, but I will not sink to their level…….Machiavelli was in line for a shot, so he will get it….it should be a fantastic pay per view main event…

*The crowd give a mixed reaction

Hughes: Well thanks for your time Mr Baker…

Baker: Thank you…

*Baker nods curtly and then leaves the scene, leaving Kelsey looking puzzled.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:08 am

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Vincent Costello is standing with Hugh Cartwright. Costello is chewing aggressively and watching the Oliver Baker interview on a monitor.

Costello: Machiavelli and Phillips….are you fricking kidding me? Machiavelli already had his shot, and I beat him with my bare hands….i’ve lost count of the amount of times I have whooped Jimmy Phillips….is this the sort of incompetence I have to deal with?

Cartwright: Your not impressed with your challenge?

Costello: I just don’t see how these guys have been picked to face me, and I also don’t get how this is all of a sudden a triple threat match. The term is “number one contender”, there can’t be two number ones can there? I don’t have a degree but I can sure as hell count…..this stinks of corporate (beep)….

Cartwright: Well that is a match that you have to look forward to at Scars and Stripes…but tonight you face off against the TV Champion, Liam Wood. Over the course of the last few weeks there has been a lot of run-ins between the both of you, despite you both being a part of Team EWF in the war against FEAR……how do you see this match going?

Costello: The way every match I am involved with goes, I win. Wood is just another jacka55 trying to steal my spotlight. He is a spot-faced kid, a snot-nosed punk who needs to learn his role in life, and tonight I am going to teach him. EWF didn’t beg Wood to be a part of the “team” but they were down on bended knee for my signature…..he likes to think he is the “best in the world” but I don’t think his universe extends out of his bedroom….

I am the world champion, I am the commander, the conqueror, the Don….number one without a shadow of a doubt and Wood needs to recognise that, instead of getting in my face all of the time…

See I don’t care about EWF….about FEAR….what I care about is me, and my world heavyweight championship…I will do anything to protect this, anything….I heard those a55holes talking earlier...running their mouths about me.....well we'll see who is laughing and joking when Costello don't play ball no more...

*Costello’s eyes gleam with malice

Cartwright: And what about FEAR? Tonight it seems like they got a little of their momentum back…

Costello: Who cares? Wins over chumps like Conrad and Phillips mean nothing to me…..I have beaten everyone on this roster and I will do it all over again, whenever I have to….Machiavelli can stick all the momentum he wants up his a55 but come Scars and Stripes I will expose him again…

Cartwright: With all due respect, last time you pinned Machiavelli it was thanks to Jimmy Phillips…

Costello: What did you just say? You don’t talk to your world champion like…..I had Machiavelli’s number in that match no matter what….just like I have Phillips’ number….these chumps are running amok in my kingdom….but sooner rather than later they are going to find out what Costello Law is all about….hard justice, no mercy…..they are going to pay for ever thinking they could stand shoulder to shoulder with a God like me…

Just like Wood is going to pay the piper right now…

*The crowd boo as Costello shoves Cartwright out of his way and heads toward the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:18 am

Main Event
Vincent Costello vs Liam Wood

JK: Vincent Costello does not look happy at all about the announcement from Oliver Baker…

DF: Understandable….I don’t know where they got the “triple threat” match idea from but it does not bode well for the champion….he has beaten everyone on this roster and he still isn’t getting the respect he deserves…

JK: Two huge announcements from Baker, Scars and Stripes is shaping up to be a show to remember…

DF: Your damn right it is….but this show isn’t even over yet, it is main event time…

The crowd roar in delight as “I killed the prom queen” screams out of the speakers and flames burst from all sides of the stage. The lights dim and then Liam Wood walks out onto the stage, the TV Title strapped around his injured ribs.

JK: This is a huge night for Liam Wood, a match against the world heavyweight champion….a huge chance for him to show that he belongs in the upper echelons of this promotion….

DF: But he is injured, still feeling the effects of the attack from FEAR in last week’s main event…..that is going to factor into tonight’s match!

JK: I have to agree with you…Costello is going to look at those ribs and pick his spot….

DF: And then you have to take into consideration the mindset of Wood….he is currently embroiled in this war of words with Vincent Costello, as well as the fight against FEAR and an upcoming TV Title defense against Thunder…..can this guy really fight all these battles at once?

JK: He claims he can…..he seems obsessed by the idea….but whether it is true or not is another matter…

Liam Wood reaches out and tags hands with a few of the fans in the front row before he climbs up the apron and steps into the ring. Viper goes to all four corners in turn and poses with the TV Title before the lights dim again and “Godfather” echoes out, drawing a chorus of boos from the EWF faithful.

JK: The crowd’s reaction is restored to normality this week…

DF: I think Costello always knew that the cheers he experienced over the last few weeks were down to his opposition to FEAR rather than a change in emotions…..he doesn’t want the crowd to like him….

JK: Well he will be happy that is all is well tonight then….the boos are back…

Purple pyros explode into the air and then Vincent Costello walks out onto the stage, a dark smile on his face. He runs his hand along the world title, strapped around his waist, and then slicks his hair back as he walks down the rampway, sneering at the booing fans, before he rolls under the bottom rope as he reaches the ring. The referee stands in between both men as the trash talking begins.

DF: Both of these men are currently fighting against the same evil, but not even a common enemy can bond them….they just dislike each other too much…

JK: This all started at the very first EWF event, the Iron Man Tournament….Costello using brass knuckles to defeat Liam Wood, something Viper has never forgotten…..Wood truly believes he deserves the spot that Costello has, the top dog in EWF…..but actions speak louder than words, he will have to prove it tonight….

DF: Wood is a great wrestler, no doubts at all…but Costello is the real deal. Viper will need his all and then some to beat this guy, especially with an injury to those ribs…

JK: And you know that FEAR will be watching this, licking their lips….they will be wanting these two guys to rip each other apart here tonight…

DF: Thunder will be watching too…..wondering whether Wood can back up all his talk, whether he really can fight more than one battle at once…

Costello points to Wood’s injured ribs and smiles as the referee takes both men’s championships and hands them to the timekeeper. He then gives them both a stern talking to, running them through his instructions, before sending them back to their corners and calling for the bell.

JK: Main event of EWF Conflict….Champion vs Champion…….should be a blinder…

DF: World class match-making right here….

Costello and Wood go nose to nose, talking to one another, before Costello lands a hard slap across the cheek of Wood, drawing boos from the crowd. Wood holds his cheek for a moment and then fires back with a huge slap of his own….

DF: Wood can certainly land a shot at a world class level…

Costello staggers back and Wood follows up with a left, right combo before grabbing his arm and whipping him across the ring, flooring him with a back elbow as he comes back. Costello staggers back up and Wood hiptosses him to the mat before welcoming him back up again and pulls the world champion into a side headlock.

JK: Wood is certainly starting like he has a point to prove…

Wood twists at the head of Costello as the world champ quickly backs up against the ropes and shoots Viper across the ring, only for Wood to come back with a shoulder tackle that floors Costello again. Wood then runs off the opposite ropes and comes back, only for Costello to roll forwards, forcing Viper to jump over him and run off the ropes again…

DF: Game of cat and mouse….

Wood comes back off the ropes as Costello gets back up, but this time VC leapfrogs over the top of the Viper and waits for him to come back off the ropes again before spinning him around…

JK: OMERTA!

Costello comes very close to landing the black hole slam but Wood spins out behind and lifts Costello up into an atomic drop only for VC to backflip over the shoulder of his opponent and then floor Wood with a solid clothesline as he turns around…

DF: Welcome to the world tier…

Wood gets back up and Costello kicks him in the stomach, causing Viper to wince, and then VC nails a legsweep DDT………………………..1…………………………………………..2……………………………..shoulder up from Wood. Costello gets back up and he pulls Viper up by the head…

JK: Pile…

Wood struggles against the piledriver and shuffles back to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Costello over the top rope. VC lands on the apron and then grabs Wood by the hair and drags him to the canvass before slingshotting back over the top rope for an elbow drop to the chest of his foe…………………………1……………………………2…………………..kickout from Viper!

DF: Costello isn’t only trying to prove a point to Wood tonight but he is also sending a message to Machiavelli and Phillips…this is the guy they have to beat at Scars and Stripes…

Costello drags Wood up and swings him into a neckbreaker before running off the ropes and returning with a leaping kneedrop to the head……..1
….2
…………….kickout. Wood makes his way back up and Costello targets the injured ribs with hard right hands before whipping Viper into the corner, following up with a running splash.

JK: Costello is having the time of his life in there right now…

DF: He’s putting a beating down on Wood…

Wood staggers out and Costello lifts him up onto his shoulders, spinning him around for the GTS, but Viper slips off the back and counters with a full nelson slam…………………….1……………………………..2…………….kickout from Costello. Wood crawls back up and he urges the crowd to get behind him before he kicks Costello in the stomach and hooks his arms…

JK: VIPER….

Costello spins out and he tries to take Wood down into a crippler crossface but Wood lands a vicious elbow to the eye of his foe, temporarily blinding him, before waistlocking him and hauling him into a huge german suplex….

DF: Wood has got guts….this kid is not being pushed down by anyone…

JK: And he is going for the kill right now…

Wood keeps his hands locked and he drags Costello back to his feet again and looks for a second German, only for Costello to roll forwards and drags Viper into a pinning combo…………………1……………………………………2……………….shoulder up. Both men scramble back up and Wood looks for a clothesline but Costello ducks underneath it and nails his opponent with a swinging sleeper slam………………1………………………………..2………………………kickout.

DF: Terrific main event….this wrestling is off the chain…

JK: Exactly what you would expect from two of the best talents on the roster…

Costello charges Wood back into the corner and drills sickening shoulder thrusts into the ribs of his opponent, causing Viper to cry out in pain. The referee warns the world champion but he just laughs as he stomps a mudhole in the midsection of Wood and then grabs his arm, whipping across to the opposite side.

DF: Costello building up a head of steam…

JK: De-railed!

Costello runs across and dives into another splash but Wood rolls away, sending VC crashing into the turnbuckle. Wood then beckons Costello out and he pushes him up into the air…

DF: WORLD EATER!

Wood looks for the huge knee to the face as Costello falls out of the air but VC catches his leg on the way down and counters with a dragon screw before he seizes ahold of Wood’s other foot and slingshots him into the corner….

JK: Costello looks on a different level….

DF: He is a fantastic athlete…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:19 am

Wood smashes into the corner and staggers back out, straight into a backbreaker from Costello, leaving Viper writhing in pain. VC then gets back to his feet with a smile and begins to stomp down on the body of the TV Champion before dropping down ontop of him and landing with a barrage of punches….

JK: Costello is showing the other side of his character now, that deadly instinct to maim and hurt…

The referee’s count reaches four and Costello stops punching before he runs to the ropes and returns with a leaping kneedrop to the head, only for Wood to roll away at the last moment. Costello holds his knee as he rolls on the floor and Wood gets back up and waits for VC to rise before crunching into him with a sickening big boot…………………………1…………………………..2……………………………..shoulder up. Costello, swaying badly, gets back up and Wood scoops him onto his shoulders….

DF: Powerslam…

Costello rakes the eyes of Wood and drops off the back before nailing a edge o’cution…………………………1……………………………….2………………………….shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Costello kicks Wood in the stomach before running off the ropes….

JK: Fame-ass….

DF: WHAT A POWERBOMB!

Costello comes back and looks for a fame-ass-er but Wood catches his leg over his shoulder and lifts him up before detonating with an earth-shattering powerbomb…
….1
……..2
……………….Costello kicks out!

JK: Liam Wood was so close to getting the desired pinfall right there….

Costello makes his way back and misses wildly with a right hand as Wood then seizes him around the throat and lifts him into a chokeslam….

DF: DDT!

Costello connects with a falling DDT that drops Wood right on top of his head. Costello nods his head and pushes Viper on his back…………………………1……………………………………..2…………………………..Wood kicks out. Costello argues with the referee as he gets back up to his feet…

JK: Costello thinks he should have had the three count there…

DF: Referee disagrees and he is the one that matters….

Costello drags Wood to the corner and then uses the ropes to jump into the air, landing brutal knees to the ribs as he falls back down to the canvass. The referee steps in on the count of four again, warning the Costello about his conduct, but Costello shakes his head with disgruntlement as he starts stomping down on the midsection again….

JK: The ribs of Liam Wood may have been hurt before this match started, they could be broken now…

DF: I’m surprised he is still able to walk….

The referee pushes Costello away this time, breaking up the melee, as Wood is left to try and recover in the corner. Costello then comes back with a running knee to the stomach of Wood before pulling him into the centre of the ring and gutwrenching him up into a sickening gut-buster….

JK: That could be the end right there…

Wood spits blood across the ring on impact, the knee driving right into his body. He rolls across the canvass in agony as Costello laughs to himself and then heads for the corner. The referee is asking Wood if he wants to throw the towel in but Viper refuses as Costello starts to climb the ropes…

DF: Liam Wood needs to consider his options here….the pain is not going to stop…

JK: It is only going to get worse……that bleeding looks bad…

Wood is still spitting blood on the mat as Costello gets to the top rope and perches there. He smiles as he looks down at his opponent and then sticks his finger up to the crowd as he leaps into the air…

DF: Costello gloating……KERB STOMP!

JK: OH MY WORD!

Crowd: That was awe-some x7

Costello comes flying through the air, looking for the two footed stomp, as Wood bursts forwards and jumps into the air, catching his opponent with a crunching spear in mid-flight. Wood lays slumped on the canvass as Costello rolls into the corner, both men hurt.

DF: What a match this had been….neither man holding back…

JK: Both men have huge egos, no way were they every going to let up…..they can’t stand each other….

Wood and Costello are both slow to get back to their feet but eventually Costello pulls himself to up and runs out of the corner….

DF: SOCCER PUNT!

Wood sees him coming and counters with a huge spinebuster out of nowhere, drawing cheers from all around. Wood then grabs the leg of Costello and turns him over…

JK: Anklelock!

The crowd cheer as Costello screams out in pain, Wood twisting the ankle of his opponent at a sickening angle. The referee is asking the world champion if he wants to quit but VC shakes his head and tries to crawl for the ropes….

DF: Costello is hurting badly…..he is going to tap….

JK: This would be an amazing victory for Liam Wood….

Costello reaches out and almost seizes the bottom rope as Wood drags him back to the centre of the ring, turning the ankle of the world champion even more, the bone on the verge of snapping….

DF: I think I just heard a crack…

JK: Costello needs to think about his world title reign…

Costello is clawing at his hair and face, trying to withstand the pain, as Wood ups the ante some more, extending the pressure to breaking point. Costello’s face is etched in pain, beads of sweat trickling down his head, and his hand shakes on the verge of tapping out…

DF: He is going to have to give it up….

JK: The champion always finds a way…

Costello rolls forwards at the last moment, sending Wood flying over the top of him and through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring. Costello rubs his ankle, trying to get the feeling back, as Wood recovers on the outside….

JK: Both men have got to be close to running on empty now….they have used so much energy…

Wood uses the ringside barrier to help himself up as Costello struggles to put weight back on his ankle. Wood makes his way back over to the apron and pulls himself up, climbing back through the middle rope…

DF: Costello playing possum…

Costello kicks Wood in the top of the head and then drags him through the ropes and looks for a DDT, only for Wood to counter with a backdrop and then welcome VC back up and kicks him in the stomach…

JK: VIPER DROP!

Costello spins out, keeping ahold of the right arm of Wood, and then spins over the top, dragging him into a cross armbar (ala Del Rio)….

DF: Submission synched in….

JK: Now it is Wood in trouble…

Wood yells out in pain as Costello wraps both of his legs around the arm of Viper and turns at the elbow, hyper-extending to a sickening angle. The referee urges the TV Champion to give it up but Wood just shakes his head and tries to pull himself free…

DF: Wood’s turn to consider his title reign, it is not worth throwing it all away for this one match….

Wood kicks his legs and tries to pull free as Costello turns the arm more, extending the pressure. The referee is asking Wood if he wants to quit but once again he refuses and pulls closer to the ropes, reaching out and seizing ahold…

JK: He made it….

Costello refuses to break the hold at first but finally releases on the count of four, rolling back up to his feet. He slicks his hair back and taunts the crowd before he pulls Wood back up….

DF: BELLY TO BELLY!

The crowd roar as Wood, in pure desperation, throws Costello over his head with a huge belly to belly suplex. Both men are down and out as the referee begins to administer a ten count…

JK: It is very conceivable that both of these guys could get counted out here…

Wood and Costello make it back up to their feet and Wood looks for a big haymaker but Costello ducks it and grabs his arm…

DF: Olympic slam…

Wood jumps over the shoulder of Costello and lands on his feet before nailing a huge German suplex. Viper keeps his hands locked as he pulls Costello back to his feet and nails a second suplex and then drags his opponent up once more…

JK: Hat-trick….

Costello fights it, refusing to budge, before pulling at the arms of Wood and spinning out, lifting him onto his shoulders….

DF: Go to sleep…

Wood throws Costello up for the knee to the face but Wood catches Costello’s knee on the way down and lifts him up into a knee-breaker, before trying to turn him over into a sharpshooter….

JK: This could be all over for the world champion…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:21 am

Costello turns his hips, unwilling to be turned, and then reaches up and grabs Wood by the head, pulling him down into an inside cradle……………………………….1…………………………………..2………………………shoulder up. Both men get back up to their feet and Wood drives in with a kick to the stomach but VC catches his foot and spins him around before kicking him in the gut….

DF: Fisherman’s…

Costello nails a fisherman’s suplex on Wood……………………..1………………………………..2……………….kickout from Viper. Costello gets back up to his feet and he drags Wood up by the arm and tries to lift him…

JK: Olymp-

Wood counters with a Russian legsweep…………………1…………………………………2………………………shoulder up from Costello. Viper crawls back up to his feet and he drags Costello up before whipping him off the ropes…

DF: WORLD…

Wood looks for his deadly finisher but Costello blocks it and sits down into a jawbreaker, sending Viper sprawling across the ring. Costello then gets back up to his feet and he lifts Wood up onto his shoulders….

JK: GTS!

The knee to the jaw connects and leaves Wood sprawled on the deck…
…1
……2
…………….shoulder up just in time from Wood!

DF: I really thought the three count was a sure thing….

Costello pushes his hair from his face and spits in disgust, looking at the referee with anger. He then gets back up to his feet and staggers over to the ropes before beginning to climb up the turnbuckle toward the top….

JK: Costello thinking that high-risk is his only answer….

DF: Wood begs to differ….WORLD EATER!

The crowd roar as Costello comes leaping from the top rope, only for Wood to leap into the air and greet him with a thunder knee right under the jaw. Costello topples backwards and collapses on the mat as Wood does the same….

JK: But Wood has nothing left in the tank to capitalise…

DF: I can’t believe what these two men have done to each other…

Wood and Costello are still struggling to get back to their feet as Thunder appears on the stage, a smile on his face. The crowd cheer at the sight of him, and he slowly begins to walk down the rampway toward the ring.

JK: What is Thunder doing here….

DF: I guess he wanted to see his Scars and Stripes opponent up close and personal….

Thunder tags hands with some of the fans and then walks around the ring, staring intently at Liam Wood as he gets back to his feet. Viper looks confused as Thunder heads around to the announce area and grabs a chair, where he then takes a seat.

JK: This isn’t something I was expecting to see…

DF: Neither was Wood, he forgot all about the match…

Wood is back on his feet and he continues to stare at Thunder, allowing Costello to crawl behind him and roll him up…….
….1
……………2
………………..shoulder up!

JK: That could have been disastrous…

Wood scrambles back up to his feet, casting a quick glance at Thunder, and then kicks Costello in the stomach and hooks his arms…

DF: VIPER….

Wood looks for the pedigree but Costello counters by lifting him up onto his shoulders and then spins him around….

JK: Wood not sticking around…

Viper staggers off the back and pushes Costello off the ropes before flattening him with a flapjack on the way back. Wood then stands up and he glares at Thunder, who smiles back, and then heads to the corner and begins to climb to the top…

DF: This is stupid by Wood, Costello is there for the taking…

JK: Wood wants to send a message…

DF: Not the right decision….

Thunder walks to the timekeeper’s table and pulls the TV Title off it, holding it up in the air as Liam Wood reaches the top rope. Wood looks down in anger as Thunder parades his championship…

JK: Thunder is getting under Wood’s skin…

DF: He wasn’t convinced that Wood could fight more than one battle at once….

Wood shakes his head and turns back away, looking down at Costello, and he leaps through the air for a huge elbow drop…..

JK: INCOMING!

The flashbulbs go off but the crowd then groan as Costello rolls out of the way, leaving Wood to slam down into the canvass with real power. The world champion slowly begins to get back to his feet as Wood joins him in the centre of the ring and Costello drives ten unanswered knees into the gut of Wood, causing blood to spray from his mouth again, before he whips Viper off the ropes…

DF: OMERTA!

….2
…….3!

JK: That was scary….

DF: Vincent Costello at his damn best tonight….brutality at its finest…

The crowd boo as “Godfather” echoes out of the speakers and Vincent Costello is declared victorious, his hand raised in victory. He pulls his hand away from the referee and slicks his hair back before spitting down on Viper with disgust. He snatches his world championship from the official and hoists it over his head before looking back down at his fallen foe and saying “I don’t need you….I don’t need any of you” before he climbs from the ring and begins to exit toward the back.

DF: It was a great match….back and forth…but Costello went to those ribs in predator style time and again, he was relentless….it was only a matter of time before Wood crumbled….

JK: The ending came about when Thunder turned up, that threw Wood way off his game…

DF: Which goes a long way to prove Thunder’s theory correct…..Wood cannot give his all to three different causes at once, the TV Champion has got some thinking to do….

Costello gets to the top of the ramp and he poses with his championship before smiling and disappearing from view. In the ring, Thunder climbs in with the TV Title in his hands and he smiles before throwing the belt down on Wood and exits the ring himself, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd.

JK: Thunder letting Wood know that he is here and he is ready for Scars and Stripes….the question now is, is the champion ready for what is coming?

DF: Well he wasn’t tonight….despite everything he has said, all the bravado, Wood has been overlooking that man right there…..perhaps a little less concentration on Vincent Costello and FEAR, a little more focus on Thunder, the man who could very well de-throne the Viper on May 26th….

JK: A tricky course lays ahead of Liam Wood…..and we will be there every step of the way…..but for tonight we are out of time folks……we thank you for your time and hope that you join us again in ten days’ time for another edition of EWF Conflict….the last stop before Scars and Stripes….

DF: I can’t wait…

Thunder continues to stand at the top of the stage, looking down at the ring, as Liam Wood stumbles up to his feet, cradling his TV Title to his chest and wiping blood from his mouth. Both men share an intense staredown as the show ends.

Match time: 15 minutes 36 seconds
Official result: Vincent Costello via pinfall

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:25 am

*We go backstage and there are cries of panic and an air of danger as the cameras pan along the large lobby area of the Elite Coliseum and show heaps of bodies on the floor, blood and destruction is evident everywhere. Cameras show Hugh Cartwright and Carlton Jacobs, in a heap on the floor with smashed cameras and microphones all around them. Production equipment has been destroyed and all of the furniture upturned as laughter then fills the air. The cameras turn and show Drake Callihan, surrounded by Alex Garcia, Tyler Roth and two more masked men.

Callihan: Behold the revolution….

*Callihan begins to laugh as he leads his army out of the lobby area, leaving carnage all around them. Medics begin to stream into the room to check on all of the casualties as the show finally goes off air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down