The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight snacking

2 posters

Go down

Midnight snacking Empty Midnight snacking

Post by kingraf Thu 09 May 2013, 1:41 pm

So a week ago I started a new program, and stepped it up at the boxing gym (10 rounds sparring, up from 8) as well as the weights room. Anyway, seeing as I am living alone, the dishes are my perogative. Last night I had a little bit of Mixed veggies left over, and decided to finish it off (at about 10pm) rather than save it for a day when Im on "I shouldnt be alive" and am trapped in my own apartment with no food.

This morning I woke feeling bloated AF. Which was a serious suprise as I thought the veggies werent too bad for the body. Looking at it, I realise that whenever I get on a serious program, my body has a serious intolerance for a bull$h¡t diet. When Im just in training, My body seems to give me a little lee-way, but it seems to demand complete dedication when Im on a serious tear. Does any one else have the same problem?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Midnight snacking Empty Re: Midnight snacking

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 09 May 2013, 2:33 pm

Been a long time since I had a midnight snack..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 May 2013, 2:58 pm

I dont make a habit of it, I just didnt see the point of leftovers when its barely a snack
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down