The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your thoughts on spoilers?

+5
A Fine Folk.
Miz NG
Mr H
Adam D
ADMIN
9 posters

Go down

Your thoughts on spoilers? Empty Your thoughts on spoilers?

Post by ADMIN Fri 06 May 2011, 1:16 pm

1. Do you read spoilers, or do you wait for the event to happen?

2. What was the most infuriating spoiler you've ever read? Most pleasing one?

3. Buy or sell: Smackdown being taped and not live is the biggest reason why its popularity isn't comparable with RAW.

4. Do you think taping multiple episodes of Impact in the same shot hurts the quality of the show?

5. What spoiler did you read that you had one opinion of, and then when you watched the show, it changed because of how it played out?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on spoilers? Empty Re: Your thoughts on spoilers?

Post by Adam D Fri 06 May 2011, 1:19 pm

read

Mike Tyson getting DQd against Holyfield after biting his ear

3. Buy or sell: Smackdown being taped and not live is the biggest reason why its popularity isn't comparable with RAW.

yes

4. Do you think taping multiple episodes of Impact in the same shot hurts the quality of the show?

Yes

5. What spoiler did you read that you had one opinion of, and then when you watched the show, it changed because of how it played out?

The mike tyson one!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 06 May 2011, 1:32 pm

1. Do you read spoilers, or do you wait for the event to happen? Mainly yes but it depends on the card.

2. What was the most infuriating spoiler you've ever read? Most pleasing one? Probably Nash ending the streak

3. Buy or sell: Smackdown being taped and not live is the biggest reason why its popularity isn't comparable with RAW. Yes

4. Do you think taping multiple episodes of Impact in the same shot hurts the quality of the show? Yes

5. What spoiler did you read that you had one opinion of, and then when you watched the show, it changed because of how it played out? The Nexus Invasion, when i read it i thought it'd be guff but after watching it i thought it was immense!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Fri 06 May 2011, 1:49 pm

I don't have the patience to wait to watch the PPV or programme, so I read spoilers.

The most infuriating one wasn't read. this was the days before the internet! When WCW and WWF were at war, WWF had the whole unveiling of the higher power and I was watching WCW a couple of hours before the unveiling and Bischoff revealed who was the higher power. I wasn't impressed.

Pleasing one? Reading the Miz won the belt!

I agree with that. What is the point of watching Smackdown on a Friday when you can either YouTube it, or read the spoilers. Not even commentators pretending it's Friday works.

Yes.

The Nexus invasion. In my mind, how on earth would a bunch of green guys from NXT make a huge impact. When I watched it on the TV, it was so much better than reading about it.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Fri 06 May 2011, 3:29 pm

Yes, although I try wait till Friday.

A few, Christian losing the WHC as I can't be bothered to think.

True.

Yes, for sure.

None.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 06 May 2011, 3:53 pm

1. Prefer to wait but if I find something out I'll read it

2. Christian dropping the World Title

3. Untrue, SmackDown! has been subtly packaged by the WWE as its 2nd brand, it would need more changes than going live

4. Without a shadow of doubt

5. Mankind winning the World Title from The Rock

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri 06 May 2011, 4:22 pm

Yeah of course i read them, usually try & avoid the PPV results mind you Wink

Infuriating - Christian loses title, pleasing? - Swagger cash in (oh what could have been Sad)

Think its a combination of it not being live, the talent & the fact it is made to seem like Raw's little sister. Should be its OWN show.

Definetley

None really, mind you i may when i se Smackdown! tonight.

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 06 May 2011, 4:32 pm

I try to wait but more often than not i give in and read

Most infuriating by far the latest one - Orton wins title off Christian

Most pleasing - hmm thats a thinker - probably the Rock returning - has made me watch more regularly now

DEFO - one thing i always hated about Smackdown is that they added crowd noise to the show to make it more exciting - but it was soooo obvious - being taped really hurts it - always will be the B show

I dont watch TNA much but i would think it would - i would think the crowd would be a bit more subdued in the latter tapings but really dont know

I'll have to think about that one

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 06 May 2011, 4:41 pm

Depends on the event. Smackdown and Raw I read, but PPV's I wait for them.

Infuriating:
Spoiler:

Pleasing: The return of the Game, Triple H

Erm...Didnt understand the buy or sell, so Im going to say that it not being live is the reason it isnt as popular because it means the WWE can edit things and re-dub stuff **Cough** Michelle McCool **Cough**

Never really watch Impact, so have no answer for this one.

I cant really think of one at the moment...Maybe
Spoiler:
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down