The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

+5
Trebs
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
Fernando
9 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 Empty Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Fernando Wed 5 Jun - 12:14

First topic message reminder :

Rules

1. Keep talk about the game in this unless it is specially allowed by your role to talk via PM.
2. You should never edit/delete posts.
3. Do not post when dead.
4. When you want to place a vote make it in bold. Example: Vote: Bull. Non bold votes don't count for anything.
5. Game in split into day and night phases. During the day phase everyone votes as a collective to lynch (or not). Majority vote wins. Game switches to night mode following the lynch (or no lynch).
6. During night mode, mafia and special role players carry out their roles via pm to me.
7. Whenever someone has received majority vote (example 6 with 11, 5 with 9 etc.) that player will be immediately lynched even if the hammer vote is changed before the lynching.
8. Mafia must tell me which member commits the murder each night (if more than 1 mafia member)

The Game

1. You win as a team. You still win if your side wins, while you're dead.
2. Player roles were determined via random.org.
3. If you have any questions about your role or how the game works, send me a PM.
4. I will not lie to you.
5. You can say anything except quote any of my PMs.

Roles (Will probably be updated):
Mafia: Standard Mafia member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill.
Mafia Roleblocker: Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill, and can nominate 1 player and block their actions.

Town: Standard Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. No Night phase duties.
Doctor: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can opt to save a player from dying, *players killed during the same night phase only* - Cannot save themselves
Cop: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can investigate one player to get an innocent/guilty verdict
Watcher: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player, and will be informed which players have carried out an action on that player, but not which action..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 Empty Re: Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 14:57

Vote Azzy

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu 13 Jun - 14:59; edited 2 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 Empty Re: Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 14:58

Sorry lads, I was doing Europa League stuff. You know Nando, that league you started and I now practically run Whistle

VOTE: NANDO

Round one jumps on people, trying to force majorities that aren't there, then saves himself at the death by blackmailing people into not voting for him, now survives the night when he was the obvious one to go. I can't go against the obvious, and Afro's done nothing to make me suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 14:58

VOTE CHANGE: AFRO

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:00

Laugh

It took far longer than it should have, but the towns' people hang Afro and discover nothing in his pockets but an honest mans' wage. He was a townie.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:00

oops Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:01

Well played mafia clap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:01

I can reveal the mafia was in fact Azzy Mahmood, and he's won.

Although the extra time he took to realise he could have topped Afro straight away was hilarious.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:01

Mafia 4 times, 2 wins, first solo win though. I thought that after yesterday I'd breeze this game, but Nando made it tougher than it should have been clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:02

sodhat wrote:I can reveal the mafia was in fact Azzy Mahmood, and he's won.

Although the extra time he took to realise he could have topped Afro straight away was hilarious.
When I post, it doesn't tell me there's been a new post, so I always have to look back Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:02

New game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:03

You were lucky Azzarina

I read 
Round one jumps on people, trying to force majorities that aren't there, then saves himself at the death by blackmailing people into not voting for him, now survives the night when he was the obvious one to go. I can't go against the obvious, and Afro's done nothing to make me suspicious.

Went to change my vote but you had already voted Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:04

I posted my Azzy vote very quickly when Nando voted for me, as I really thought it was Azzy. I was hoping Nando would follow suit as I knew I was a gonna otherwise
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:07

It was a pretty routine win for the mafia there. Nando took all the focus after round 1, and I can see why, and after Azzy saw off GSC (who investigated Afro, by the way), it was a tap in.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:07

ill play again if want round 2 Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:08

sodhat wrote:It was a pretty routine win for the mafia there. Nando took all the focus after round 1, and I can see why, and after Azzy saw off GSC (who investigated Afro, by the way), it was a tap in.

I like to clusterbomb it Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:09

New game then lads, come on Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:10

Well played to Azzy though. I would have given him 10/10 had he not almost blown it at the last.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:11

sodhat wrote:Well played to Azzy though. I would have given him 10/10 had he not almost blown it at the last.
I blame Chrome, I get the 'new post' notification in IE and Firefox but not Chrome, which is the one browser my work doesn't track Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:11

I was on to him Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:13

Not until the dying embers though. He'd been above everyone's suspicions from the beginning.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:14

I can't remember anyone being mafia two games in a row in a smaller game, in the bigger games yes, but in a 5-person game all it takes is Viva picking on me and it's game over.

NEW GAME COME ON!

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:15

I was mafia twice in a row earlier this week, i lost second time round because of constable Viva.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:16

I wasn't here for that clearly...are we playing OR WHAT?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 13 Jun - 15:18

Well done Azzy. Nobody ever believes me. Lets do one more game
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 13 Jun - 15:20

aite
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 13 Jun - 15:20

Just drove from 14th on the grid to 3rd place, taking Button for 3rd with 3 corners to go.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:20

I was suspicious in round one from the point that he said he was waiting to follow me and then turned on Nando.

I was keeping quiet as I was expecting to be knocked off overnight otherwise. When I tried to draw out a vote for Viva and no one bit, it made me rule out Nando, and I was about 30% on GSC and 70% on Azzy. That is why my vote was instantly for him in the second round.

I'll play again
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:22

Soddy, we're all here, let's play Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:26

sent all pms

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:26

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Well done Azzy. Nobody ever believes me. Lets do one more game

You said it was me
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:27

Okay, let's kick off with this:

VOTE: AFRO

Because he voted for me last game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:29

But you were actually the mafia last game, so you can't hold that against me
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:29

Azzy is bitter Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 3559488474 done the fixtures in the EL

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 13 Jun - 15:30

VOTE AZZY
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:32

Since i clusterbombed everything last time i shall sit and watch then pounce like a lion going for dinner

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:34

Right, this is the first game that Viva hasn't come straight on and said either that he is not mafia, or that he is a Townie.

Vote Viva
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:34

Viva voting for me three games straight, I don't know what I've done but I didn't know you hated me so much Sad

VOTE CHANGE: VIVA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:34

Vote Viva 

Im just following you guys not got a scooby doo who it is Erm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:35

It's Nando, damn Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 13 Jun - 15:35

lawl

Vivas too honest?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:36

Viva has gone swinging, and not in a good way with car keys in bowls.

He was a townie though. Terrible at this Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:37

Azzy Mahmood wrote:It's Nando, damn Laugh

It would be way too easy for it to be me this time out especially after last time. Im content sat here eating strawberry laces whilst playing Radioactive on my guitar Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 10 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:37

Tricky task for the mafia now, picking the right person to bump off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:39

Not really if they have any sense their bump you off and aim it at me

#ImGoingDownHardThisTime Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 13 Jun - 15:39

Hmmm.

No one else has done anything suspicious.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:40

The town awaken to find Azzy Mahmood drowned in the old well. He was a townie. And although he was a drunk, this is clearly an intentional killing rather than drunken escapades gone wrong.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun - 15:40

I see Nando being obvious, Afro being obvious, and GSC doing nothing. I think it's all of you Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 13 Jun - 15:40

I'm the cop, I investigated Nando as guilty.

vote:nando
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 13 Jun - 15:41

Pipe down, zombie Azzy

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Jun - 15:41

GSC wrote:I'm the cop, I investigated Nando as guilty.

vote:nando

Ooooooooooooh someone's a lieing Bar Steward i investigated Afro and got a innocent answer

Vote: GSC

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next