The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

+4
sodhat
Fernando
Azzy
GSC
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to Empty Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:04 pm

Rules

1. Keep talk about the game in this unless it is specially allowed by your role to talk via PM.
2. You should never edit/delete posts.
3. Do not post when dead.
4. When you want to place a vote make it in bold. Example: Vote: Bull. Non bold votes don't count for anything.
5. Game in split into day and night phases. During the day phase everyone votes as a collective to lynch (or not). Majority vote wins. Game switches to night mode following the lynch (or no lynch).
6. During night mode, mafia and special role players carry out their roles via pm to me.
7. Whenever someone has received majority vote (example 6 with 11, 5 with 9 etc.) that player will be immediately lynched even if the hammer vote is changed before the lynching.
8. Mafia must tell me which member commits the murder each night (if more than 1 mafia member)
9. THE DOCTOR, 100%, NEVER EVER EVER EVER CAN SAVE THEMSELVES.

The Game

1. You win as a team. You still win if your side wins, while you're dead.
2. Player roles were determined via random.org.
3. If you have any questions about your role or how the game works, send me a PM.
4. I will not lie to you.
5. You can say anything except quote any of my PMs.

Roles (Will probably be updated):
Mafia: Standard Mafia member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill.
Mafia Roleblocker: Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill, and can nominate 1 player and block their actions.

Town: Standard Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. No Night phase duties.
Doctor: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can opt to save a player from dying, *players killed during the same night phase only* - Cannot save themselves
Cop: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can investigate one player to get an innocent/guilty verdict
Watcher: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player, and will be informed which players have carried out an action on that player, but not which action...
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to Empty Re: Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 12:08 pm

I'll play.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to Empty Re: Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 12:12 pm

I shall enter and murder y'all

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:19 pm

Will you play mafia first?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 12:21 pm

Maybe later.

yes now really

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 12:27 pm

I'm in
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:28 pm

Size 5 text is too small for me Nando.

I have glasses to wear now.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 12:31 pm

Well put them on and you'll be able to read it. Isn't that the point of glasses? Doesn't seem sensible to get glasses that means you can almost see properly!

I'm in
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:34 pm

5 so far I believe
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 12:36 pm

Cmon cmon cmon I've gotta go at 1:45
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:36 pm

I'll give it a few minutes to see if anyone else wants in.

2nd coming
Nando
Sodhat
Olly
Afro

1 Mafia
1 Cop
1 Doctor
2 Town
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:38 pm

Afro wrote:Well put them on and you'll be able to read it. Isn't that the point of glasses? Doesn't seem sensible to get glasses that means you can almost see properly!

I'm in

Even with the glasses it's a struggle to go that small. I have to wear them all day at work now because apparently screens give me eye aids.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 12:38 pm

I'm getting sarnie and I'll be right back..... Run
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 12:39 pm

Don't be such a hoe for laptops then.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:44 pm

PMs sent. Lynch away.

Majority Vote, Need 3 to lynch.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 12:46 pm

VOTE: SODHAT
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 12:47 pm

Vote Olly

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:47 pm

Damn you, Olly.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:48 pm

Votes need to be in bold so technically it doesn't count
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 12:48 pm

First round is always a lottery. Early declaration, I am not mafia
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:48 pm

I'm going to need a sandwich break at some stage too, just so you know.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 12:49 pm

Vote Olly
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 12:50 pm

I is a townie Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to 3559488474 Suck on that mofo's

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:50 pm

Votes
Olly (2)- Nando, Afro
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 12:50 pm

Only mafia people vote first, it throws people off them. So

VOTE OLLY

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 12:50 pm

Vote Change - TheSecondComing/SloppySeconds

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:51 pm

Ha, gutted Olly. You be stepping on the gallows by now if I had a bitter heart.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:51 pm

Well Olly got killed quickly.

Unfortunately, he was the doctor.

Nighttime, Role players send votes to me.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 12:53 pm

You're all idiots
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Olly is the least doctory person in the world

He would get a boner any time he had to touch a female patient

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Sorry Olly, whenever I've played this before the mafia always vote first, so others don't get wind of them. You guys play differently!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Hey, don't blame us. It's tradition that one of the cop or doc get lynched first up.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 12:54 pm

I always always vote for sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:55 pm

In the morning, you know its gonna be alright.

Except for Nando who knows nothing after he was brutally murdered. He was a townie.

Afro, Sodhat and SecondComing remain. 2 votes for a lynch.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 12:57 pm

Nando murdered as he voted for SecondComing (albeit too late) last time around.

As cop, I investigated SecondComing because of how quickly he jumped on the Olly vote and confirm he is mafia and Soddy is therefore a Townie

Vote SecondComing
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 12:58 pm

Ho ho ho

Well now I'm confused.

Is Afro killing Nando because he voted for TheSecondComing and cleverly throwing suspicion elsewhere? Or is TheSecondComing killing Nando for rumbling him?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 12:59 pm

This is how Afro wins the game. I investigated sodhat and youre a townie, so I know Afro must be the mafia. He got the crucial second vote on Olly (not last, too obvious), then picked off the person who said my name.

Sodhat its all down to you - trust your instincts here.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:00 pm

VOTE: Afro

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:00 pm

You get the flip of a coin tbh.

I should have kept quiet to see if TSC accused you or claimed to be the cop, but I want to eat my sandwich and browse the net a bit too.

You have my word that I am telling the truth.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:01 pm

I need to grab my kunch too.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 1:01 pm

Oh god.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 1:01 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:I need to grab my kunch too.

YOU'RE AZZY

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 1:02 pm

Soddy a bit behind the rest of us
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:02 pm

Rock and hard place sod Laugh

I am genuinely not lying to you. I'll leave it at that and just let you make your mind up
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 May 2014, 1:02 pm

sodhat wrote:
TheSecondComing wrote:I need to grab my kunch too.

YOU'RE AZZY

Well Yes he said he had played before  Whistle 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:02 pm

He likes it behind you, so I'm told.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:03 pm

Soddy if I am lying to you, I will pay your £10 on Saturday. That's how truthful I am. Vote for Afro, don't let that smug git win another round!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 1:03 pm

Olly wrote:Soddy a bit behind the rest of us

I'll be a bit behind you if you take that tone with me

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 1:04 pm

Well this is a pickle.

I do think it's Afro. But Azzy is a slippery devil too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 1:05 pm

Vote Afro

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next