The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

+4
sodhat
Fernando
Azzy
GSC
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to - Page 2 Empty Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules

1. Keep talk about the game in this unless it is specially allowed by your role to talk via PM.
2. You should never edit/delete posts.
3. Do not post when dead.
4. When you want to place a vote make it in bold. Example: Vote: Bull. Non bold votes don't count for anything.
5. Game in split into day and night phases. During the day phase everyone votes as a collective to lynch (or not). Majority vote wins. Game switches to night mode following the lynch (or no lynch).
6. During night mode, mafia and special role players carry out their roles via pm to me.
7. Whenever someone has received majority vote (example 6 with 11, 5 with 9 etc.) that player will be immediately lynched even if the hammer vote is changed before the lynching.
8. Mafia must tell me which member commits the murder each night (if more than 1 mafia member)
9. THE DOCTOR, 100%, NEVER EVER EVER EVER CAN SAVE THEMSELVES.

The Game

1. You win as a team. You still win if your side wins, while you're dead.
2. Player roles were determined via random.org.
3. If you have any questions about your role or how the game works, send me a PM.
4. I will not lie to you.
5. You can say anything except quote any of my PMs.

Roles (Will probably be updated):
Mafia: Standard Mafia member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill.
Mafia Roleblocker: Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill, and can nominate 1 player and block their actions.

Town: Standard Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. No Night phase duties.
Doctor: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can opt to save a player from dying, *players killed during the same night phase only* - Cannot save themselves
Cop: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can investigate one player to get an innocent/guilty verdict
Watcher: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player, and will be informed which players have carried out an action on that player, but not which action...
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:05 pm

Fool!

Well played mafia Azzy
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia-Sponsored by Brazilian Street Gangs, Mugging you so FIFA don't have to

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:05 pm

Whatever you think of me, I'd never pay someone £10 just to win a fake game of mafia.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 1:06 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:Soddy a bit behind the rest of us

I'll be a bit behind you if you take that tone with me
I'd like that  Cool
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:06 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:Whatever you think of me, I'd never pay someone £10 just to win a fake game of mafia.
I lied. I would, and I will.

Thank you all, it's been a pleasure  Very Happy 

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 1:06 pm

Afro was the cop. TSC then takes the opportunity to finish off Sodhat from behind *giggle*.

TSC wins
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:07 pm

I'll take some blame soddy.

I should have kept quiet for longer and made him make his move first. I made it too easy.

But it's your fault for not trusting me
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 May 2014, 1:07 pm

Well I get a free game of cricket.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:09 pm

sodhat wrote:Well I get a free game of cricket.
Not to mention nibbles. They are just as important.

I thought you'd see through it because I'd previously offered to pay your £10 anyway. I wasn't really losing anything...

Anyway, off to kunch now. Soddy - I'll email you later. Everyone else - catch you on the flip side  Hug 

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:11 pm

Good to hear from you Azzy Hug

Who do you want to replace the great Pepe Mel
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 1:12 pm

Afro wrote:Good to hear from you Azzy Hug

Who do you want to replace the great Pepe Mel
Its gonna be Hughton  Laugh 

I've been ribbing Mat about it for months
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:14 pm

The Norwich and WBA jobs will be taken by Sherwood and Malky. That's my prediction.

Not sure who will take which job though
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 1:18 pm

We're gonna end up with Lennon I think

Would hate that, much prefer Malky. Sherwood won't come here, fav for Brighton job
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:20 pm

Wouldn't he choose Norwich over Brighton given the past connection?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 1:26 pm

Don't think Norwich are interested. Seems to be Malky, Zola or Lennon
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 May 2014, 1:29 pm

Zola would be a poor choice. Not impressed me at all.

Malky would be a good choice, but quite a few would be after him.

And I wouldn't understand Lennon going from Celtic to Norwich.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 1:32 pm

Sherwood's time here wasn't exactly memorable, he wasn't particularly liked

I unsure of Zola, seems a media rumor to me

Lennon would come for the same reasons Hooper did. He's done all he can at Celtic, time to prove himself in a proper league
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 May 2014, 1:33 pm

Celtics a bit of a deadend job. Winning a 1 team league really isnt going to establish him as a top manager, he needs the PL for that. The only avenue to that for him is taking a team up.

I like Zola, though he does tradeoff substance for style at times.

Malky knows how to get out of this division, but his teams are dire at times.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 14 May 2014, 1:56 pm

I want, in order of preference:

Gianfranco Zola
Malky Mackay
Derek McInnes
Gerard Houllier
Sven Goran Eriksson
Avram Grant
Neil Lennon
Roy Keane
Alan Curbishley
Chris Hughton
Paul Ince

But I'd take any of them over David Jones (the favourite), David Moyes or Tim Sherwood. I really don't want any of those three.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 May 2014, 9:02 pm

rose Sorry, I was lecturing this afternoon. Maybe in the future? Would be nice to have a fortnightly game or something. Heck, could set up a page in the off topic section?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 9:05 pm

The Special Juan wrote:rose Sorry, I was lecturing this afternoon.  Maybe in the future?  Would be nice to have a fortnightly game or something.  Heck, could set up a page in the off topic section?
You lecture people??
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 May 2014, 9:09 pm

Not in the typical sense. I was doing a case presentation on a patient who had a phaeochromocytoma.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 9:11 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Not in the typical sense.  I was doing a case presentation on a patient who had a phaeochromocytoma.
That sounds wayyyyyy out of my league
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 May 2014, 9:14 pm

It's not too complicated - just a fancy name for a tumour of the adrenal gland.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 9:16 pm

Is it death related?

If not I'm bored and I'm out
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 May 2014, 9:18 pm

If it's left untouched it will be fatal. It will eventually grow large enough and produce enough adrenaline or noradrenaline to cause a cardiac arrest.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 9:22 pm

Ouch

When do you finish your studies TSJ? And what shall you be looking to do apart from you know getting p1ssed with every other scotsman
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 May 2014, 9:25 pm

I'm in 3rd year at the moment so I finish fo' real about this time next year. After that, all going well, I'll be a registered BMS. Yourself?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 9:43 pm

The Special Juan wrote:I'm in 3rd year at the moment so I finish fo' real about this time next year.  After that, all going well, I'll be a registered BMS.  Yourself?
Finish A levels this year

Didn't fancy Uni, so am gonna get a full time job. Got an interview for this law place if Friday and at Lloyd's next Thursday

I'm in danger of growing up
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 May 2014, 9:59 pm

Happens to us all Laugh All the best. If you talk a good game you'll go far.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 May 2014, 10:02 pm

I'm a compulsive liar, but I'm very believable

So I'm running for Prime Minister next time
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 16 May 2014, 1:14 pm

LETS PLAY MAFIA
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 16 May 2014, 1:29 pm

LETS PLAY MAFIA
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 16 May 2014, 2:34 pm

Hug 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 16 May 2014, 2:35 pm

I would play (though rather not run it)
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 16 May 2014, 2:53 pm

Count me in. I'll run it if you like.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 16 May 2014, 2:54 pm

I don't mind running it if there are numbers to play.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 16 May 2014, 2:55 pm

Olly
Nads
Nando
GSC
Azzy but not Azzy

Give it a bit longer in case Afro or Viva are about too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 16 May 2014, 3:03 pm

Ok, doesn't seem like there is any late comers.

1 mafia
1 doctor
3 townies

Unless you'd rather cop over doc?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 16 May 2014, 3:04 pm

I did both. Be over in 2 turns likely anyway
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 16 May 2014, 3:05 pm

Yeah, but cop makes it easier I reckon. You get a doctor.

I'll send PMs now.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 16 May 2014, 3:06 pm

Town had Afro last game as cop tho and lost
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 16 May 2014, 3:08 pm

Cos of clever deceit from Azzy only though.

Anyway, it's done now and all PMs have been sent.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 16 May 2014, 3:09 pm

Imma townie
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 16 May 2014, 3:09 pm

That old chestnut
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 16 May 2014, 3:10 pm

Vote Nadeem

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 16 May 2014, 3:12 pm

Nando quick on the blame-the-new-guy bandwagon.

Vote: Nando

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 16 May 2014, 3:13 pm

If we hold with tradition, you'll all vote for me in Round 1  Wink 

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 16 May 2014, 3:13 pm

TSC trying to direct onto Nando. I don't trust you after last game  Laugh 
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 16 May 2014, 3:13 pm

Nadeem ain't new. Don't give me that crap also not entirely sure he's about despite his online sign  Hug . I am a townie yet again so wasting time voting for me Smile

Last edited by Fernando on Fri 16 May 2014, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 16 May 2014, 3:13 pm

Nando - Azzy but not Azzy
Nadeem - Nando

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next