The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June

+3
Steel
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
7 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 06 Jun 2013, 1:06 pm

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June live from the Copper Box Arena

Match One
Dylan Wright vs Edward Plague

Match Two
Nate Nack & Jack Hurst vs Mike Masters & Marty Helms

*Joker Addresses 6CW

Match Three
The Ronster vs Orthrus

Main Event
Gazzy D vs DeMarcus Brown with Blade as the special guest referee

Mr Jones Announces his pick for Beachfront Brawl

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 12th June

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 7:32 pm

Christy is seen waling backstage, she’s pacing and muttering under her breath as if worried about something. A figure emerges out of the door behind her

??: He’s fine, just took a nasty bump that’s all, few days of bed rest and he’ll be back at 100%

CJ: Doc, that’s brilliant. But I’m still worried about him. Ever since he returned he has been a completely different person, it’s like I don’t even know him any more

Dr: Well I’m afraid I can’t help you there Christy, I’m a medical doctor, not a psychiatrist. I don’t doubt that that man is battling some demons at the minute, but what they are only he knows

CJ: Isn’t there anybody you can recommend? I want gazzy back, the old gazzy who could light up a room just by walking into it, who could put on performances in that ring like nobody could. At the minute he’s so distant…he’s so….

??: I’m so what??

Gazzy walks into the picture behind Christy making her jump

CJ: gazyy I didn’t mean anything, IO meant…I mea..

G: I’m all ears Christy, what exactly did you mean?

CJ: (She exhales) gazzy ever since that attack you haven’t been you, you’ve been nervous, always on edge, paranoid. The old gazzy got attacked, and he just came back stronger. He came out fighting and went on to be one of the greatest 6CW Champions of all time….. I know it’s hard bu..

G: Do you? Well tell me Christy how hard is it exactly? How hard is it waking up in a hospital bed not knowing how you got there? How hard is it having to have three blood transfusions after getting beaten so badly you’ve lost pints of blood? Tell me Christy, how hard is it know that there’s some jackass running round with a damn mask on stalking you, ruining anything you do and everything you loved?

Christy begins to stutter looking for words that aren’t there

G: Exactly…you’re nothing more than a lowly interviewer. You don’t know how hard it is, you have no idea what I’ve gone or what I’m going through so keep your thoughts to yourself and just do your job asking your stupid questions

Tears appear in Christys eyes, and she begins to beat at his chest

CJ: YOU B@STARD!! HOW DARE YOU! LOOK AT YOU! DO YOU REALIZE WHY YOU’RE FEELING SORRY FOR YOPURSELF THAT I’M THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT YOU?

Christy takes a minute to compose herself

CJ: You’re forgetting who found you that night, I was the one who alerted security

G: Lest I forget, my so called knight in shining armour. What do you want a medal?

Christy holds back more tears

G: I’ll tell you how you can be really helpful. You can tell me who was responsible for leaving me lying there…I know you know

CJ: Of course I don’t

G: So you just so happened to be in that part of the building, at that same time and you’re telling me you didn’t see who the son of a b!tch was?

CJ: I know asmuch as you, I was coming to wish you luck for your match with Reilly and there you were on the ground….you have to believe me. Gazzy if I knew I would tell you, you know that. I want this to end just as much as you do. I want the old gazzy back. The gazzy who I could laugh and smile with…I miss him

Gazzy looks deep in Christys eyes and his whole complexion changes. He becomes less restless and even manages a smile which Christy returns, he takes a deep breath and exhales loudly

G: Listen Christy, I know I’ve been a jerk, but I’m under a lot of pressure here. I don’t even have a contract yet because of this guy, I really don’t know how much longer I can go on earning pittance. I need that contract, and while this guy is hanging around that isn’t going to happen. I need to find out who he is and put an end to this charade once and for all. Then I promise, you will get the old gazzy back, just between now and then promise you won’t take anything I say or do to heart…..you promise

She nods to him

G: That’s my girl. This will be over soon, tonight I was this close to finding out who he was. If he wants to make himself visible again in my match with DeMarcus Brown next week then be my guest, the crap I’ve taken since I got back here I have no problem in kicking two jackasses all over the Copper Box Arena.

Christy’s smile is back on her face as if she’s discovered old school gazzy again

G: Now I’ve been told to rest, so how about we head back to my changing room and you can give me a massage eh?

He winks at here suggestively as the two exit to the right

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 07 Jun 2013, 9:44 pm

The scene opens on a dark dusty road in the middle of nowhere, the camera pans around to show the daunting figure of Edward Plague with a sick grin across his face, he begins to address the camera

“Dylan Wright...I feel sorry for you boy...I know what it's like to feel like an outcast, to feel like you just aren't wanted...I know exactly how you feel right now...the 6CW just doesn't want you does it!?...haha...I may feel sorry for you Dylan but I will not apologise for what I'm going to do to you...Do you think the spider loses sleep over the flies that get caught in it's web?”

The camera begins to pan out to show a bible that has clearly been set on fire, as the camera stops panning we can see the remains of a burnt out house with a group of people stood amongst the ruins.

“I am going to show you the error in your ways, you put your faith in this hollow company and let Satan crawl in to your veins, you put your faith in a company that just doesn't care about you and once they realised you just weren't good enough they decided to punish you...it's why you're against me isn't it!?...haha...they know that I'll hurt you, they know that I'll show you true destruction...they treat me than nothing more than a monster hell bent on pain...they don't understand my lesson, so I must show them the true monster that I have fought to keep deep down inside me..haha...

I must hurt you to show the 6CW that I am not a punishment, I must show them that if they want their talent to carry on wrestling they must not treat me like a side show freak...I will show them why they must not test me like this...hehehehe.

“I am the personification of damnation and unfortunately for you..."

"...you stand in my path.”

“Dylan, you are going to be the reason these people begin to believe in my powers and you should feel proud because when you believe in Edward Plague, the light becomes brighter than ever before and you begin to breathe for the very first time, your mind opens and you may one day see the visions I see...I know what I must do and how much pain I must inflict and I will NOT apologise."

"...You should really feel honoured Mr Wright...you can say you were the first to see my true form...you were there when people started to believe but if you are clever man then there is one thing I advise you do...”

“run.”

Edward begins to laugh in to the camera as the lights go down, the camera glitches for a second and turns to static, when the camera comes back Edward is wearing his Plague Mask and he is surrounded by a crowd of people all wearing masks...the camera once again turns to static before fading to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 08 Jun 2013, 12:10 am

The scene opens and we appear to be in an old style gymnasium, there are wooden floors where the varnish seems to have been completed removed, on the walls are poster for old fights man ripped and faded, there is a an old ring set with an unpainted solid steel framework and a tatty apron around it. There is a variation of different weights across the floor of the gym and benches dotted around. Four men then enter the gymnasium each man sporting the same attire of a white sleeveless hoodie and white bandanna, the men make their way across the gym and the camera follows them until they reach a punch bag dangling from the ceiling on what looks like an old rusty chain. One of the men grabs the bag pushing his shoulder against whilst another begins to hammer blows into the padded surface, the other two men simply sit on a nearby bench and watch. After a few minutes pass the man punching the bag stops, he breaths heavily, he then lowers and removes his bandanna using it to wipe the sweat from his brow the camera then zooms in on his face revealing him to be DeMarcus Brown.

DB: Man it’s far too hot in here, you would have thought with all the money we make him, he could have afforded us a better place to train, these hoods aren’t helping either, you know I never did quite understand why we have to be representing at all times, it’s not like there is anybody here apart from ourselves.

??: Don’t start moaning now Grimes, you were the one that said you needed to work out to be ready for your match this Wednesday, we pointed out to you that it was only GazzyD you were facing the proverbial loser of this company, but no against our better judgement we end up here, we could be kicking back in the sun, beer in one hand a fine momma in the other, instead we have to watch you sweat buckets for little to no reason, If you’re worried you can’t beat GazzyD yourself just holla I’m sure we can arrange some back up, besides why should you have all the fun, I’m sure I could do an equally good job if given the opportunity.

The three other men begin to laugh, brown holds out a hand against the bag and is hunched over holding his stomach with his other hand.

??: What, What’s so funny, I’ve got he smarts, I’ve got the looks there is no reason I couldn’t be a success. Stop laughing or ill show you just how good I can be.

DeMarcus stops laughing and tries to control himself

DB: Easy Dwight we meant no offence just, remember the last time you said you could get the job done, Vega gave you the simple job of collecting the rent money from Mr Wong on third street and you came back with, six peeking ducks and kilogram of rice, I’ve never seen Vega look so angry I thought he was going to explode.

Dwight pushes the bag into DeMarcus who stumbles backwards but simply smiles.

Dwight: Shut up fools, I didn’t here none of you complaining whilst filling your faces , what was I supposed to do, Wong had no money I used my initiative and took his produce away better than nothing, Oh and don’t act like you’re a saint Grimes you think Vega was peed at me, you should have seen when he realised that you had up and left without saying a word.

The smile fades from DeMarcus face and he stares intently into the eyes of Dwight.

A man then rises from the bench and steps closer to Dwight and DeMarcus.

??:Now brothers lets drop the hostility we are supposed to be a team after all, Im sure Dwight realises he over stepped the mark and is deeply apologetic for any offence he may have caused. You need to realise though Dwight that if it wasn’t for DeMarcus the White Hoods would not be the international force they are today, we couldn’t have gotten better exposure, from what I hear are ranks are bolstered at home with even more waiting in the wings, all thanks to DeMarcus for leading the way and opening up so many avenues.

DeMarcus and Dwight share another long stare before smirking at each other.

Dwight: And you guys had the audacity to laugh at me, this brother stands up and tells the world how Grimes is the best thing since sliced bread and we are just supposed to accept it, I mean I know he’s good but I think you went a bit to far there Curtis, he may be you big brother and all but he can fight his own battles.

Curtis looks towards his brother who watches longing for DeMarcus to back up his point

DB: I appreciate the show of support Curtis but for once even I have to agree with Dwight, as much as we are family I like my independence and enjoy the challenge of fighting my own battles I don’t need you to have my back, we may have had a rough upbringing and at times we had to constantly be there for one another, but times have changed Curtis. The 6CW championship is within arm’s reach for me, its so close I can almost smell the scent of freshly applied polish, you think people are going to respect if at every turn I have my younger sibling constantly at my shoulder eager to repeat what everyman already know that DeMarcus Brown is the man in 6CW. I’m sorry Curtis you’re going to have to learn to take a step back as much as I don’t mind you basking in my light I don’t want you smothering it. We don’t want to become the next Wright brothers Curtis.

DeMarcus then searches a ruck sack on the floor and pulls out a water bottle and takes a long drink from it.

Dwight: Don’t cry Curtis, I’m sure Grimes will still read you your bedtime story and took you in at night, no matter how much of a star he becomes.

Curtis looks and Dwight with a scowl on his face and flicks him the finger.

DB: Look can we just get on with what we actually came here to do and prepare for Anarchy, as much as I enjoy reminiscing I could really do with a workout its been weeks since I had a real challenge. As much as Gazzy may be a weak link in the chain a the moment the guy is a former 6CW champion and has won constant tag teams championships something we have yet to achieve, whether Gazzy deserved the gold he won is another question for another day but right now we best prepare to ensure our success, we are close to having absolute control of the federation and at Beachfront Brawl we could finally make history and take our place at the top of this industry. We’ve beaten every competitor placed in front of us so far form upstarts to so called legends and each man has been lacking, I’m not prepared to break that habit by losing to GazzyD of all people, his mind may be elsewhere at the moment but on his day as rare as it may be he could cause a risk to our ambitions.

The other men nod in agreement and begin to stretch out.

DB: You’ve been uncharacteristically quiet so far Doug, how about we show these two what its really like to represent the White Hoods, you man enough to take up arms and face me in that ring or would you rather I teach these two a lesson in why I am the brains of this outfit.

Doug doesn’t say a word but raises form the bench and punches both his knuckles together to the amusement of Brown.

DB: You two pay attention and lets pray you learn something, we may not have faced much competition yet but who knows what the future may have in store, its best to be prepared. So far today god help us but Doug has made the most sense.

The camera watches as DeMarcus and Doug climb into the ring and begin to trade blows ducking and diving as the scene begins to fade

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 08 Jun 2013, 7:58 pm

The scene goes back stage as the cameraman goes down the corridor of the Copper Box Arena and the crowd soon cheers loudly as the cameraman stops dead in his tracks at a door and on that door there the name of Blade on it a voice can be heard behind the door.

???: Take that Brown, Great shot from Gazzyd 1,2,3 ring the bell and the ref called it down the middle.

The cameraman opens the door and the crowd cheers loudly as Blade is seen playing with some action figures one as Gazzyd and one as Demarcus Brown Blade is wearing his referee's shirt on Blade looks at the cameraman and looks embarrassed.

Blade: Man do you live in a barn fella shut the door!

The Cameraman does as hes told and closes the door behind him Blade then stands up holding the two action figures.

Blade:Looks like you caught me red handed kid yeah am a grown man but hey there's nowt wrong with playing with action figures at my age and there also available at 6CWshop.com and there's also a Blade action figure there too.

Blade cheers as he holds up one more action figure of himself to the camera and starts to play with them in the air.

Blade: Gazzyd goes for the drop kick, Brown blocks it and shoves Gazzyd out of the way, Wait Blade comes to the rescue and give Brown a Powerbomb Gazzyd comes round a gets the 1,2,3.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer as Blade smiles into the camera.

Blade: Now every time I go out on the street I get asked Blade are yo gonna go straight down the middle or are you gonna be on the side of Gazzyd?

I tell them of course straight down the middle I'm not one for cheating, I'm not one for getting help when my ass is getting kicked all over the place, I'm not the one who thinks he is better than anyone else and thinks hes god no I am Blade a fighter a man of honor a man that never quits when the going gets tough NO,NO,NO!

I fight for what a be leave in I fight for 6CW and I fight for the fans there can only be one man who wins here tonight and I will make sure that it will be the right man, No cheating, No taking short cuts and no help from anyone Brown and Gazzyd you will be on your own out there tonight so lets have a fare fight and let the best man win!

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as Blade then sits back down on the floor and continues to play with his action figures as the cameraman the back out and into the corridor.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 09 Jun 2013, 9:43 am

Timothy Allen is backstage, mic in hand and ready to interview

TA "Please welcome my guest at this time Prince Charming Jack Hurst

The crowd pop for the English gent, the cheers a higher pitch as the ladies in the audience find their voices

TA "Jack, you again find yourself embroiled in a rivalry with men who will break any rule to secure a win. How do you approach a match where the threat could turn below the belt in seconds?"

JH "Evening Timothy. It is a sad fact that I appear a target for those who lack honour, seemingly men who look to profit from my dignified approach. Maybe the fault is my own, I have been advised many times to fight fire with fire."

TA "Are you telling 6CW that maybe the Earl of Decency himself is looking to level the playing field?"

JH "The playing field has never been level, I am better than those scoundrels and their deviant behaviour has proved it. So, Timothy, the answer is no. I shant forget my values for the sake of one win."

TA "You tag with the behemoth Mighty Mighty Nate Nack tonight against--"

JH "Pardon my manners, Tim old bean, but lets not mention the opposition for once. Tonight, myself and Nate both have the same goal. Not only do we want to win, we want to win with panache and open the eyes of our owners. It seems to me that wrestling all over is struggling with ownership crises, but here in 6CW we would both like to stand up and put forward our case for Beachfront Brawl."

TA "For which man Jack?"

JH "You'll know which man is the right one when they say my name Timothy. I bid you adieu."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 09 Jun 2013, 3:47 pm

Mike Master's music hits at the latest 6CW live event as he makes his way down the entrance ramp and grabs a microphone.

MM: Alright people pipe down, the masterful one is here at your presence. Listen listen, pipe down I know you guys are all excited to see me but I've got something important to announce. I mean this announcement will get you guys off your feet, and I mean that literally. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the new Mike Masters t-shirt!

Masters pulls the t-shirt out from his back pocket and shows it off infront of the audience to a chorus of boo's. The T-shirt has a picture of Mike Masters celebrating his past victory and underneath includes the words, That Damn Good in capital letters.

MM: You see this. Perfection right here. I said this will get you guys off your feet, look at that guy walking out to purchase this new t-shirt. My merchandise sales have been increasing significantly over the past few days and 6CW have taken notice. They know Im the best thing going right now so they decided to make a brand new t-shirt because I am that damn good. I mean look at this t-shirt, look at me winning. That's two straight pinfall victories for me. Myself, Helms and Brown defeated the team of Losers this past Anarchy and I showed you why Mike Masters is one of the best and most talent wrestler on the roster. You see big things are on the horizon for Mike Masters, 6CW management recently announced they will be introducing the new 6CW heavyweight championship. Ruler of the ring is the match that will happen, and Im letteing 6CW management and the 6CW roster to take notice as my crazy god given talent is deserving of the belt.

Now this Wednesday on Anarchy, the Perfect Outlaws team up once again to take on Hurst and Nate Nack. Now I have some brief history with these two, hell they've both beaten me in the past. But I feel im a different person from back then, because as you see, I have a new t-shirt. I've also been victorious since then so Mike Masters is a changed man, and with Helms by my side, were unstoppable. Oh and I almost forgot, little shout to 6CW management, more specifcally Jones and Andrews. If you need someone to maintain control of the this company, you can't go wrong by picking the Masterful one. Just a heads up.

Mike Masters gives a smirk to the camera as he drops his microphone and exits the right to a chorus of boos. Before he leaves, he does one final pose pointing to his brand new t-shirt saying, "buy the merchandise!"

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 10 Jun 2013, 10:32 pm

Orthrus is seen walking down the aisles of the 6CW arena as a nervous Timothy Allen approaches him to a cold stare

TA: May we have a quick word with you?

Orthrus continues to stare at him.....

TA: Your up against The Ronster this week what are your thoughts on that?

Orthrus rips the mic from his hands

Putting me in the ring with The Ronster is like sending a horse to the slaughter house there is only going to be one outcome and that's a brutal beatdown.

TA: Will you use him to send a message to Reverend Edward Plague

Orthrus starts to smirk

No i don't need to send a message to him we're playing by my rules from now i will bide my time and make sure when the time is right ill reveal my plans for the Reverend but not now

TA: Should he be scared?

It's not everyday that you will go face to face with a man greatest fears as the walls close in on him until he can't breath....

The lights go out and Orthrus disappears

TA: Where they hell did he go? That's some creepy Poopie

The scene fades away...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:16 pm

The scene opens in the remains of a burnt out house, the intimidating figure of Edward Plague is stood in the centre, a broken clock in his hands as he begins to address the camera and the man that he'll be facing this week.

"Tick tock, Dylan...the clock ticks down and from what I hear, you're still getting ready to face me...hehehe...I like your fighting spirit boy, it'll be a shame to break it in to a million pieces and watch them cart you body away."

The shot flickers and for a brief second a clip of Edward surrounded by women in white dresses comes up before returning to Edward on his own.

"I've come here to admit a lie that I told...you see even the purest of souls can sometimes tell a lie...hehehe...I told you all I wasn't a monster...I told you that I wasn't a beast...I think we can tell that that just isn't true...hehehe...I wasn't always this way though...I was pushed to this and I realised that I needed to embrace my inner demons before they ate me alive from the inside out...you see I've made friends with mine, they walk along side me...they keep me safe in this darkened world...while mine keep me alive...hehehe...yours circle above you waiting for you to fall."

Once again the women in white dresses flicker back on to the screen but this time they are wearing monster masks, one of the women holds Edward's hand as he lets out a creepy laugh, before the shot can be taken in, the screen flickers back to Edward.

"Mr Wright...on Wednesday I become your worst nightmare and I'll make sure that it's one you never wake up from...hehehe...I'm the darkness in your veins, I'm the creeping death following you like the darkest shadow you've ever seen...I am the end of you...hehehe...but I could have been so much more...I offered you a life line but you ignored that...YOU ALL DID..."

"...and now Dylan, you must pay the price to show these people that I am a man they should listen too."

The screen begins to turn to flicker and turn to static but this time sticks on the shot of Edward and the masked women in white, their dresses are now covered in blood and they start singing "ring-a-ring-a-roses". As they reach the "and they all fall down" line they begin to lie on the ground Leaving Edward stood with the one holding his hand, smiling in to the camera, the scene fades to black as the nursery rhyme continues.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down