The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13

+10
Rowdy Rod
Michael_Sweetwater
Dolphin Ziggler
The Last Outlaw
TheCultOfPersonality
Dr Gregory House MD
Blade
Hero
Daniel Reilly
jeromedubois
14 posters

Go down

6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13 Empty 6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13

Post by jeromedubois Mon 17 Dec 2012, 2:49 pm

*State Address to the New 6CW

Match 1

Nate Nack vs ????

Match 2

DeMarcus Brown vs Blade

*Interview with The Ron-ster

Match 3

Dennis Hart vs ?????

Main Event

6CW Blast from the Past

GazzyD vs Daniel Reilly vs Jerome Dubois vs Orthrus

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13 Empty Re: 6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13

Post by Daniel Reilly Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:23 pm

The lights dim in the arena as the fans slowly begin to go silent, anticipating the entrance of the next superstar. The speakers suddenly burst into life and 'Broken Dreams' plays out as the fans erupt into almighty cheers. At the top of the ramp, Daniel Reilly slowly strolls out and stands at the top, looking around at the cheering fans. He slowly strolls to the ring ignoring the fans around him, before rolling into the ring and grabbing a mic as his music cuts. The fans start a huge 'Daniel Reilly' chant which booms round the arena for a couple of minutes before Reilly asks for the fans attention.

DR: So I guess this is the part where I come out and thank you for that reception, thank you for welcoming me back, and thank you for the being the best fans in the world?

'Fans cheer and start a 'welcome back' chant'

DR: Well I would, but I wasn't raised as a liar! You all make me sick to the pit of my stomach. Every single one of you are hypocrites. You look at me and want me to be some kind of hero to you, a role model for some, but quite frankly if this building went up in flames and you were all set alight, I'd sit back and watch you all suffer with a smile on my face, you filthy maggots!

'The cheers very quickly turn to boos'

DR: I'm here to regain what is rightfully mine, my 6CW Championship, and I'm not going to be doing it for you, I won't be 'your champion', I'll win it and I'll rub it into each and every one of your faces week after week. You see it is all about me! There is no Dicey to save you all now, there is no Rose, no Median, no one is going to stop my reign of domination that was cut short last time because the management employed a bunch of no hopes. I am the face of this company whether you rats like it or not, and I love the fact you hate that I am the most talented guy in this entire building.

DR: I've achived more then your dads, then your grandfathers. So they fought in a world war? Well I've won two World Championships! Nobody in 6CW has won more then me, I am a legend, I am a trend setter, I am the most dangerous man in wrestling!

(Fans boo more louder)

DR: My thank you for rejoining 6CW is a match against four of the biggest nobodies I've ever had to come in contact with in my life. I mean, who exactly is Orthrus? You sound like a brand of cough medicine, you untalented piece of crap! Now I know that you don't need me to introduce myself, you know exactly who I am, but it's come to my attention that you have a craving for mind games. I hear that you've skipped around the back trying to be all spooky talking about being the so called 'master of mind games'. Orthrus, you have no idea what kind of statement you are making there. There's been greater men before you who have tried to make me crack, but I'm an unbreakable lock, there is no getting into my mind, and you can run around backstage and tell the technician to flick the lights on and off a bit to try and scare me, but the only problem with that is I'm not six years old.

I will never ever understand how you are in the main event of any match, but Orthrus, I'm not here to be rude. I'm here to apologise in advance for ending your career before it's had a chance to begin. I hope you can find it in your little black spooky heart to find a little forgiveness for beating you so bad that your mind really will be playing games on you, you piece of dirt.

Now from one nobody to a next, I'm faced against the illegal immigrant that is Jerome Dubious. That same French man who I've beaten before, and so don't see why you fans are digging into your unearned dole money to watch me beat him again like I always do. You see, I just can't see how you would of improved. I beat you before and so for you to pin me will take a miracle, but you French are all the same. Whilst I've been away training, improving myself to be even more dominant then before, you've been sat around eating all the garlic your ugly rotting teeth can muster, you fat slob!

Don't get me wrong, I don't view a fight against you as a fight for my country, Jerome, because quite frankly these people have done nothing to earn a drop of my sweat, but knowing you're from that weird, slug eating slum makes that victory of mine that little bit more sweeter.

And finally, the last of the three idiots, Gazzy D. Now allow me to rake my brain and dig out the old memories. If I remember correctly, Gazzy, you were the laughing stock of this business. You were that guy who walked around talking about his dream of being the best whilst everyone laughed behind your back. You walked around telling the world about how you would be a legend in 6CW, before walking out and embarrassing yourself with a lack of any basic wrestling skill or knowledge.

There's a reason the other chumps never returned. It's because of you, Gazzy. Being associated in a brand with your name involved is bad for anyone's reputation. It's embarrassing for me when people think they can approach me in the streets like I'm common like them and ask how it feels to wrestle someone like you. You're everything I'm not Gazzy. I'm the best in this business, you are undoubtedly the worst, and next to Orthrus and Dubois, that's saying something! I am rightly the face of this company, with my dashing good looks, whilst you? You are the ass of this company with your silly little buck teeth, and your little wonky eyes. I could beat you blindfolded, but you, you couldn't wrestle your way out of a paper bag.

I'm sick of being associated to a brand that you are in, it's bad for Daniel Reilly as a franchise. But as the most dangerous man in wrestling, I'm going to make your stint here a very short, unpleasant one. I'm going to beat you at every opportunity until you get it into that thick skull of yours that no one wants you here. You are an outcast, a bad smell, an unwanted presence, and quite frankly these fans cheer for you out of sympathy. I can only imagine how disgusted your mother and father are at having a piece of crap like you as a son!

So Orthrus, Jerome, and Gazzy, I'll be seeing you all very soon, and whether you get caught by an RKO, or tap out to an Ankle Lock, the result will always be the same, 6CW's finest superstar celebrating another long list of victories!

'Reilly drops the mic and stares around the arena smirking at the booing fans.'

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13 Empty Re: 6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm

As Daniel Reilly is soaking up the hostile crowd the mood in the arena quickly changes and the crowd jump to their feet as 'Hell Yeah' blasts from the speakers and gazzyD walks out to the stage. He's wearing converse pumps, torn jeans and seeing is believeing t-shirt. He walks from each side of the stage and drops to his knees bowing at the the 6CW fans before centreing at the top of the ramp and looks down at Reilly in the ring. Gazzy goes to speak but the 'gazzyD' chants are borderline deafening he has to hold his hand up for silence

g: Daniel Reilly, would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Huge pop from the crowd as Reilly looks angered

g: Now words can't explain the feelings I had when I picked up that telephone and got the news that 6CW was making a comeback. You know why Daniel? It isn't because the best damn wrestling promotion has returned, that was a close second to the fact that the so called talentless, worst in the industry, yours truly gazzyD will get to whip your monkeys ass over and over and over all to the delight of the greatest wrestling fans in the world

crowd: gazzyD x5

Reilly is seething in the ring and invites gazzy down by sitting on the middle rope

g: Don't worry Daniel, I know you didn't mean it. I know you don't honestly believe that I'm the worst in the business because if you did you'd have to own up to the fact that not only did I beat you, but I also beat Lex Hart (crowd give a mixed reaction) and Perfect Jack (huge pop) to become the 6CW Champion at Night of Glory not two years ago. You'd have to own up to the fact that one of the worst in the business is perfect on the grandest stage of them all. In fact Reilly, I had the boys in the production truck whip this up especially for you

the screen flickers into life and a short highlight reel repeatedly plays from differnt angles. The footage is from NoG III

Reilly is seen celebrating in the ring but the ref spots Gazzy foot underneath the rope and reverses his decision. The Ref and Reilly begin to argue as Reilly makes his way over to Gazzy and picks him. Gazzy is barely able to stand as Reilly goes for the RKO but Gazzy slips away and rolls Reilly up from behind and grasp hold of the tights.

1.....2.......3!!

JT: He got it!!! Gazzy has pinned the champ!

g: That was it Daniel, that was the night I reached the top of the mountain......at your expense. And I'd do it all again, but thats not something I think we need bother ourselves with, because truth be told if anybody is going to be the first 6CW champion after it's re-birth it's going to be me....gazzyD

The crowd are pumped and are wildly cheering both gazzy and 6c-dub

g: So you can come out and you can criticise and you can let your ego believe your the best in the business but the fact of the matter is that when the dust settles and all is said and done. When it does come down to you and me to determine the next champion you get bet your ass it ain't gonna be some jumped up brummy douchebag on an ego trip. Its going to be the most must see superstar in professional wrestling today, the explosive, human highlight reel, the history maker himself......gazzyD

gazzy waits for a response from Reilly or interruption from Dubois/Orthurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec 2012, 1:45 pm

The titantron goes black and the fans in the arena quieten down.

A dot appears on the screen flashing.
...RT #generation_z_ We are Legion

The fans in the arena simultaneously reach into their pockets to receive an email. It too reads ‘We are Legion’.

The words on the screen fade away and in its place is an image of a mask.
Spoiler:

Underneath fades in 'We are coming'.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 21 Dec 2012, 5:29 pm

The fans in the arena are full of life, Buzzing and looking forward to the re birth of 6CW.

Suddenly the crowd let out a huge roar as I don't care about you rages from the arena speakers the cheers get louder as Blade walks out onto the stage holds his arms in the air as fire works shoot off into the rafters as the noise level from the crowd raises.

Blade then runs from the top of the isle to the ring and slide under the bottom rope and collects a microphone from the ring announcer, Waits for the music to stop and for the crowd to settle down.

Blade: Oh my god am I in the right place, Is this 6CW rising from the ashes and is about to kick off all over again!

The crowd in the arena cheer like crazy.

Blade: When I heard that 6CW was back in action and the board of directors called me up and asked if I wanted to come back man there was only one answer for that and you guys know what that was?

The crowd: HELL YEAH!

Blade: Damn right it was, This place was my first home in professional wrestling and always will be, This place is just so awesome and I had no trouble signing the contract and that made the boss a very happy man cos he knows what he is going to get with me and that's a kick ass machine who takes no crap from anyone.

The crowd cheers again.

Blade: I received only this morning the person who I am going to face, who do I get?

Not GazzyD, Not Jerome Dubois, Not Daniel Reilly no I get Demarcus Brown who ever the hell he is?

The crowd in the arena boo like crazy.

Blade: I know how ya feel guys, I mean who in the world made this card up this guy is not even in my league is he?

The Crowd: Hell no!

Blade: Damn straight guys, This kid is gonna wish he never agreed to this match in the first place as good old Blade is gonna teach him that he should never get in the ring with the big boys.

Your time is up Mr Brown and that is before your wrestling career has even started fella, you my friend are just gonna be one broken man in the middle of this very ring once I have finished with you.

Again the crowd lets out a huge cheer.

Blade: You see young man I have never been out of the wrestling business since 6CW closed all those months ago I have been in Canada keeping my self sharp and I my friend will have no ring rust and you will soon find that out fella.

I am going to win and then next time we face each other they will have to carry your dumb ass to the ring in a bloody box cos you sure as hell aint gonna be able to walk when I have finished with ya fella.

The crowd cheers loudly as I don't care about you rages from the arena speakers and Blade jumps up onto the top rope and poses for the fans.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 22 Dec 2012, 11:09 pm

'GazzyD looks proud of himself as Daniel Reilly stares up at him, not looking impressed with his presence.'

DR: You see, Gazzy, this is exactly why you will never be a fraction of the man that I am. This is my show, and when I come out to address this pheasants, I do not expect to be interrupted by the likes of a common fool like yourself.

But after listening to your little touching speech about your finest moment, I can't help but wonder who actually remembers you as a 6CW Champion? I don't look at you and think of you as a former World Champion, and I don't care how much these idiots cheer you, they don't feel the same!

However, look at me, everybody knows that I am a former 6CW Champion. In fact, I hold the record for most 6CW Championship reigns! Now you can come out here and scream and shout about being a former World Champion, but you're screaming and shouting to the wrong man, because I achieved what you did and more! I also achieved it long before you did and that therefore proves that I am more talented then you will ever, ever be.

I mean, it says something when you make your first appearance back on 6CW television, and all you've spoke about is your one victory against me. Am I really that special to you, Gazzy? I mean yes, you pointed out that you captured the 6CW Championship on just the one occasion, but you spoke more about defeating me, and Gazzy, I am flattered that I could be a part of the only meaningful victory you've ever had.

Now you can come here and talk about how you are going to win the 6CW Championship again, but you have to get through me, and despite the miniscule size of these so called fans brains, even they understand that you beating me to that prize was about as likely as the world ending yesterday. So thank you for coming out and talking out your ass about your empty promises, but I may ask you to take yourself into the back as I have no time for a disgusting peasant such as yourself!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 23 Dec 2012, 7:07 am

The Titantron kicks into life and shows a typical British council estate on a grey drizzly day.

The camera cuts down and a pair of socks & sandles are shown walking up the pavement.

'There are three types of men in this world'

The camera pans up slightly to show a tatty pair of jeans attached to the footwear.

'There are those men who go through this life, too afraid to reach for the stars, too afraid to live their dreams and always wondering what might have been'

The jeans and sandles are shown entering a Greggs.

'There are those who seize the day, live every moment like it's their last, no regrets'

The camera pans up yet again, a skinny torso wearing an ill fitting red t-shirt as flakes of a sausage role fall onto it.

'And those..munch... sorry, and those who had every intention on living their dreams but somehow that girl they were having a bit of fun with ends up coming in one day and announces that their up the duff, and before you know it you're married 20 years and there's 3 of the bloomin sprogs running about the place, and obviously she's not the woman you married, never a smile and her figure's gone all to...anyways that's not the point, some men just need time to realise that it's never too late to live your dream'

The camera pans fully up to show Ron, he is grey/brown and balding on top, his face is beginnng to wrinkle and his eyes are covered with a pair of really cheap looking shades.

'I'm putting 6CW on notice, the Ron-ster has realised that dreams are worth chasing, life is worth grabbing and no one (scrunches up sausage roll wrapper for drimatic effect) is going to stop this 'Ron-ster' when he goes on the prowl'

'I'll see you all on the first show, until then remember it's never too late to live your dreams'

Ron turns to stride away from the camera, as he is walking he stumbles and the back of his jeans slip down to expose the top of his white pants, the screen fades to black as Ron wanders off swearing under his breath.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 23 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm

As a match finishes at the recent live event show of 6CW, the cameraman notices man appear out of a taxi. This man is Mike Masters.

MM: *Talks to the taxi driver* Open the door, open the freakin the door now!

The taxi driver opens the door for Mike Masters as he gives a dirty look to the driver as the driver then gets back into the taxi and drives off. A cameraman follows Masters as he enters the arena.

MM: God, you gotta be kidding me! This is my arrival, this is how 6CW is treating their new and greatest acquisition? Sending a taxi out for me? I should be treated like royalty around here, they better send a limo next time otherwise theres gonna be a lot of problems around here in 6CW.

As Mike enters the arena, he looks around to witness his new home, 6CW. With a smirk appearing on the face of Mike as he begins to speak.

MM: So this is where it all begins. This is where I make a name for myself. This is where dreams will come true. This is where I will showcase my skills and prove I am the best wrestler out there. From day one, I knew I was made for this business, and here I stand, Mike "Masterful" Masters, written in the stars.

Mike Masters then goes up and close to the camera as he has a message for 6CW.

MM: 6CW, take a good look. You're looking at perfection. You're looking at someone thats gonna tear through the 6CW roster by any means neccesary, and thats to get the job done. None of you are good enough in comparison to Mike Masters, you know why? Because I'm perfect, and your not!

Mike Masters begins to smile, as he puts his baggage around his back and walks off as the camera slowly fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:34 pm

The lights go out, leaving everyone in the 6cw arena wandering what is happening. Then blues lights start flashing and sirens start to sound and out to the top of the enterance comes Marty Helms.

Marty Helms: Ladies and gents of the 6cw arena allow me introduce myself. I am "the last outlaw" Marty Helms the newest superstar to arrive here in 6cw and let me say what a dump this place is.

The crowd start to boo loudly.

MH: Thats right boo me for speaking the truth but deep down you know that i am telling the truth, you cant handle the truth of the fact you live in a dump and see the same garbage every day.

The boos grow louder

MH: I have seen 'the ron-ster's' video and what an absolute shambles of an excuse of a man he is. Well let me tell you 'ron-ster' you say that you and i qoute"realised that dreams are worth chasing, life is worth grabbing and no one is going to stop this 'Ron-ster' when he goes on the prowl'

The crowd start a lets go ron-ster chant

MH: shut up you morons, and ron-ster i have news for you pal Marty Helms is putting you on notice, if and when we meet i guarantee you will realise that dreams are like rules.... they are made to be broken and i will be the one to break your dreams.

The crowd start a live your dream chant

MH: Would you listen to yourself you idiots, you are chanting something that not one of you has even bothered to do. Not one of you has chased a dream... if you had you wouldn't be sat in those seats pandering to someone who is as pathetic as you guys are. But i will give ron-ster some credit at least he had the balls to get off his ass and become a wrestler, not his wisest move but brave nether the less which will cost him dearly.

The crowd start to boo MH yet again

MH: And as for the rest of 6cw superstars take note of the name Marty Helms as i am officially putting you all on notice. Marty Helms will not stop until he reaches the top and i am not wooried who i have to beat to get there.

The sirens start to whaile again as Marty Helms turns and walks out of view.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 25 Dec 2012, 2:23 am

We cut to the back where another cab is pulling in, and we see Prince Charming Jack Hurst in the back...

Driver: "Yous probably gon be the last job I do for this company, are drivers getting hell from you wrassling sort."

Hurst: "Yes, you were saying before, some awful chap giving it out like some sort of foul mouthed King, as if he was one of your masters. I can only hope you don't meet that sort again, and he should only hope my path does not cross his in the squared circle. We're here anyway my good sir."

The car rolls up and we get a shot outside the car.

Driver: "You aint the usual sort for this place."

Hurst: "Indeed, my man, indeed you are right. Keep the change."

Hurst checks himself in a handheld mirror before strolling forwards towards the doors.

Hurst: "6CW, my new home. I hope there are not too many miscreants I have to teach a lesson whilst I show the world how a real English gentleman acts"

Hurst walks in as we fade back to the action...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:50 pm

The arena is abuzz as 6CW staffers are setting up a stack of two ice blocks in the ring, each a meter long and almost 20 centimeters thick. As they finish putting together the demonstration, Bon Jovi's “Unbreakable” begins to play over the speakers. A man comes out wearing a red plaid shirt and blue denim overalls holding a microphone. The crowd gives him a mixed reception, not sure what to think about this unknown man, though most would agree that his size and stature were impressive.

“It looks like we're going to get a bit of a between-match show here, Henry,” remarks Harold nudging his partner.

“Not only that,” he replied, “but this is the first appearance of Nate Nack, one of our newest 6CW members.”

“Judging from the crowd reaction, he seems to be the dark horse.

“He's no Blade or Gazzy D, but let's see what he's got to offer.”

“If you had told me ten years ago,” Nate Nack started as he ducked between the first and second ropes, “that this small-town boy would leave the USA to become a wrestler in Europe, I'd have called you crazy. But for those of you that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. I am THE Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, THE Strongest Man Alive, and THE Prime Example. Others may tell you that, but let me tell you they can't back it up like I can.

Let me start with the word 'world'. I've been crossin' the planet for years now tourin' with the World's Strongest Man competition. I've seen North America, South America, Africa and Asia, Europe and Australia, and I've learned from the world. I've competed all across the globe and I've loved every minute of it. Now let's skip over to the world 'man'.

I grew up in Omaha, Nebraska, and if you're askin' what's so special about that, you'd be right to do so. We ain't got nothin' there but wheat and corn, but there is one thing that comes around once a year that I always look forward to: the NCAA College World Series. I've seen kids from all over the US compete there. I've seen tears of joy, I've seen tears of pain, I've seen the weight of the world be lifted off a kid, I've been victory, and I've seen defeat, but you know what I've never seen? Anger. Ain't no kid ever charged the mound and ain't no kid ever got thrown out yellin' at the ump. They play for pride, they play to the love of the game, and that's what I come here for. I'll show you how a real man plays the game: with integrity, respect, and power. I hear these Daniel Reillys and these Mike Masters come out and talk down to you people, that they expect somethin' outta you people, but that ain't how you play the game. I work for you, I'm the one that's got somethin' to prove, and I'm gonna do just that, show 'em that firsthand how a man fights. But now, let's go back to 'strongest'.

I've earned that title by competing in power-lifting competitions, Highland Games, even the World's Strongest Man competition. I've earned the title! I've hung with the likes of Bill Kazmaier, Magnus Samuelsson, Geoff Capes, and Phil Pfister. But if you need to witness my mighty mighty power, let me give you, and everyone back there in that locker room, a taste.”

Nate hands the microphone to one of the attendants and situates himself behind the two ice blocks. The crowd is hushed as Nate continually raises and lowers his forearm onto the ice. After a four-second eternity, he let out a primal shout and smashes through both slabs of ice. The crowd gives an approving cheer as jumps around in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, standing atop it with both thumb up, a tribute to “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan.

“Did you see that?!” shouted Henry, giving his partner another (though less restrained) elbow to the shoulder.

“Kind of hard to miss sitting right here,” said Henry. “Nevertheless, quite a show of power from Nate Nack. Hard to tell what kind of competitor we'll see in the ring, but its safe to say no one back there in that locker room can underestimate this man.”

Nate calls for the mic while he's perched on the turnbuckle. “I am THE Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, I am THE Prime Example, and I welcome anyone back there in that locker room to try their hand at the World's Strongest Man!"

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 27 Dec 2012, 10:45 pm

Si mr Broin why havr you not anwesred me you chickn.

Blads is talkinh to his sef in the miror aftre his in rinj proma.

You r a chiken head and im scaref for me, A well wim and wim god, That si my tim to shin and shine a wil.

Tha caroed in the arene cher fir blasde as the sene fads to blick.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 01 Jan 2013, 9:46 am

The tron flickers into life and the crowd cheers like crazy, The camera spans round a living room where there is a load of empty beer cans scattered all over the floor.

The camera then spans around the living room and in the back ground some grunts and groans can be heard, The rubbish bin has been knocked over and there's a pizza box open and a half eaten Pizza still inside the box.

The crowd let out a huge sound of disgust but then they suddenly cheer loudly when the camera then spans round to the sofa where they see a brown trainer dangerling from the sofa attached to the trainer is a leg and then the camera moves up the leg to find a very hung over Blade wearing blue jeans and white vest top(you know the Bruce Willis look).

Brown stains are scattered all over my vest from where I dropped the pizza, I am holding an empty vodka bottle which I look inside to see if there's any left but it has all gone.

I rub my head with my hand as I place the bottle on the floor and sit up still grunting and groaning.

Blade: My god my head hurts me this morning, What the hell did I say or do last night, I can't remember I thing.

I stand up and walk over to the kitchen to put the kettle on to make myself and nice hot cup of coffee to cure the biggest hangover of all man kind when suddenly the phone goes.

I walk over to the phone pick it up and hold it to my ear as the crowd cheers loudly when they see who's on the other end of the phone.

Blade: Hi dad, How the hell are you?

Dad: Am fine son which is more then can be said for you, What the hell were you thinking sending that tout in hat state you were in last night.

Blade: Tout, What bloody tout, I never sent a tout out last night, What the hell you on about, Have you been drinking Dad?

Dad: No, Mother wont let me especially when you came over last time and we both had a little too much to drink and went to the shop and bought some nappies put them on our heads shouting at he top of our voices "Nappies are cool".

Any way go to your PC and have a look at what you did, This is not about me its about you.

I walk over to my computer holding the cup of coffee I have just made sit down and log in to 6CW and look at recent Touts.

I scroll down and start to laugh uncontrollable down the phone as I watch the tout.

Si mr Broin why havr you not anwesred me you chickn.

Blads is talkinh to his sef in the miror aftre his in rinj proma.

You r a chiken head and im scaref for me, A well wim and wim god, That si my tim to shin and shine a wil.

The crowd in the arena laugh along with me and Dad is sniggering too.

Blade: Oh my god! What in the world was that, At least I didn't have any nappies on my head.

Dad: Very true but son really and Chicken head!

Blade: Yeah I know but it made for great entertainment, Holy crap you seen how many hits it made in one night?

Dad: No, How many?

Blade: There's over 200 hits, Man they will be chanting chicken head when I get to the ring when I fight that no good loser "DeMarcus Brown".

I'm gonna rip his bloody head off and give the fans something they need to cheer about in 2013, they have supported me from day one and the best way to repay them back is to kick the holy crap out of this Brown fella.

Dad: Sounds like you got a plan son, But please no more Touts son, Well not like that anyways.

Blade: Yeah well I can't promise that Dad the fans have left a load of messages on my blog sheet saying how much they loved it, It can only get my fan base bigger which means more money in the bank for when they but my merchandise.

Dad: OK son, right I gotta go Mother is calling me over for breakfast, See ya laters son.

Blade: See you later dad.

I hang up the phone as the crowd cheers loudly for Blade and they start chanting Chicken head in the arena as I walk over tom my sofa and drink some more of my coffee and then wink into the camera as the scene then fades to black.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 02 Jan 2013, 6:29 pm

As two independent wrestlers are wrestling in the middle of the ring at 6CW's latest live event, the song, "Born a Champion" hits the arena as Mike Masters enters wearing jeans and a t-shirt that reads "that damn good". The two wrestlers stop wrestling with a look of confusion as Mike Masters begins to speak.

MM: Really guys? 6CW is just a few weeks away from it's spectacular debut, and to get the fans excited, you two are displayed in front of this audience to showcase the skills of 6CW? Really? People, people, people, what you just witnessed is nothing compared to what you will see once the masterful one debuts in the ring. In fact, you two are an embarrasment. I mean, sure in maybe 5-6 years time you may became just slightly better however right now, you're just not good enough.

The fans begin to boo as the Mike Masters continues...

MM: Boo all you want but what you see is a future champion, I don't know if you people saw my little message last week, but I put the 6CW roster on notice. One of the best wrestlers out there will soon be before you all and show you the skills you all wished you had. People take a good look, and trust me you can take a good long look at this face as someone this good looking will never get bored of looking at, as my music states, I was born a champion, I'm nothing like these losers in the ring, people may say I'm arrogant, but I just tell it how it is. Oh and do you all know why? Because I'm perfect, and your not.

MM: Ha, you guys can finish your match now.

Mike Masters smirks at the two independent wrestlers as he walks off the stage.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:23 pm

A man walks into the arena with a bag slung over his shoulder and a dictaphone in his hand. He carries on walking past the concession stands which are currently unoccupied.

He talks into the dictaphone "T Shirts over priced, not impressed"

He carries on through the arena doors into the empty hall.

"Capacity very good and views of adequate from all viewpoints"

He strolls down to the ring and climbs in checking the give in the ring ropes before going back to the dictaphone.

"medium tension, bouncy floor. Need to talk to the ring crew"

A stagehand wanders down and asks the man for ID.

"I don't need a pass. I am going to be the star of opening night. Tell the owners that Gary "the critic" Grant is here. And that means that the ratings are going to pick up"

Gary looks at the roster list and match card.

"And looking at the talent on show, it looks like I got here just in time"

Gary rolls out of the ring and makes his way backstage, uttering critiques as he goes.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 02 Jan 2013, 9:46 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we appear outside the arena, it is dark and the arena itself stands out as a beacon of light against the night sky. There are few people left outside the arena only merchandise sellers and a few people rushing to get inside carrying tickets and posters.

A white hooded figure walks into shot; he appears quite tall in stature with broad shoulders he has a gym bag thrown over his right shoulder, the only other distinguishing feature is the man’s swagga like walk. The camera begins to follow the man as he approaches a nearby entrance; a balding security guard smoking a cigarette leant against a wall steps forward blocking the man’s path. The hooded man stops briefly in front of the security guard, he does not say a word to the guard but it clear from the guards face that he feels uncomfortable in the figures presence. The hooded man then takes a step forward and the guard looks up at him wishing he would just disappear.

Security Guard: Excuse me sir errmmm I’m afraid we have a strictly no hoods rule past this point, and I’m going to need to see a ticket before I can allow you entry to the property.

The hooded man lets out a muffled laugh making the guard even more nervous, he then moves the guard to one side with ease and leaps over the barrier and begins making his way down a corridor. The security guard is now over the initial shock of being man handled and sets off after the hooded figure shouting down the corridor

Security Guard: Somebody stop that man, he has no right to be on these premises

The security guard catches up with the intruder and grabs the back of his hoodie attempting to restrain the man from getting any further. The hooded man then turns quickly on the spot causing the guard to stumble and he crashes to the floor. We then get a first glimpse of the mystery man’s face, he is dark skinned with a thick brow and piercing eyes the bottom half of his face his covered with a white bandanna. The man then kneels beside the fallen guard and lowers the fabric covering his mouth.

??:Honestly old man what exactly was you hoping to achieve by sneaking up on me like that, look at me a silverback amongst men and you an unfit overweight geriatric on a power rush because you get to lord it over other insignificant leeches on society. I choose not to conform to your rules old man and I ask you this what are you going to do about it?

The man in the hoodie then lifts the guard back to his feet and brushes down his jacket, patting him on the back causing him to jolt forward slightly. The guard tries to answer but fumbles his words and only sounds come out.

??: Bub b bub b come on brother I don’t got all day, answer me fool.

Security Guard: I’m just doing my job sir, I’m paid to keep out the trouble makers.

??: So I’m a troublemaker now am I Bro.

Security Guard: No sir I didn’t mean that, you’ve got to understand it’s the grand re-opening we’ve been told to be at our most vigilant tonight, the owner doesn’t want anything to go wrong that could be detrimental to the brand.

??: If this so called owner cared so much about his brand you would think he would have briefed his staff much better on the people who will be making his money. What else should I expect from the guy at the top though he doesn’t care about the guys on the frontline he only cares about where his next briefcase full of cash is coming from. I thought I was done with the career of a professional errands boy but It seems I’ve rather just taken a step to the side rather than a step forward, less than an hour in this company and its already letting me down.

The security guard looks at the guy slightly confused

Security Guard: Sorry do you work here?

??: tsssk you’re a bit slow on the uptake fool, do I have to spell it out for you.

The man in the hoodie then smiles and begins to search through his gym bag, he remove a silver can from his bag and begins to shake it in his right hand.

??: If the boss doesn’t know who I am now, he sure will after this.

The hooded man then begins to spray the can onto the wall and black letters begin to form the word GRIMES, the hooded man then takes a step bag and marvels at his own handiwork.

??: That should do nicely, If this company doesn’t start to treat me with a little more respect this is just a mere taste of what Demarcus Brown is capable of, you hire a guy from the street to be a worldwide wrestling superstar you’d have to be crazy, you hire me and that’s a whole new level of disarray. If anyone asks you who this artwork belongs to you point them in my direction I don’t want anyone taking credit for my deeds. 6CW is my territory now and mine alone there aint nobody, nobody more who can match the lengths ill go to defend my property. These playas play at war but not one of them knows what wars truly like, truth is there aint no tricks or ploys left in the book I haven’t learned first hand or invented and I’ve got plenty more where they came from.

DB: Its no wonder this company failed before, it was too mundane and predictable and its superstars just werent spontaneous enough to keep people watching, Its a good job this company sought me out im exactly what this place needs and there going to get it whether they want it or not.

Demarcus then places the canister back in his bag and throws the bag back over his shoulder.

DM: Now are we done here?

The guard looks at Brown a little dumbstruck before answering

Security Guard: I think everything checks out here sir

DB: Thought as much, you know there maybe hope for you yet old timer and they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks. Next time I’m sure you will be much more accommodating.

Brown then pats the guy on the top of the head before lifting back up his bandanna to cover his face again, he then sets off down the corridor leaving the security guard watching as the cameras begin to fade to black.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by ManofSteel Thu 03 Jan 2013, 12:11 am

A deserted gym appears on the screen, the ring situated in the middle is deserted and the lights are off. The moonlight shines through the skylight onto the canvass, but still there is no sign of life. A voice begins to echo through the empty void.

Voice:They say that there is no such thing as a superhero, that what you see in the movies is nothing but fiction, a figment of a poor soul’s imagination. But let me ask you this; if there is no such thing as a superhero….then where exactly did the stories begin?

Because every end must have a beginning, every idea must have an origin, so where exactly did the idea of a good guy, cape and all, who fights crime and avenges wrong-doing stem from?.

I guess what I am asking you is, when your all alone, and all of your fears and nightmares comes to haunt you, who do you turn to in your hour of need?

Because there is no expert’s guide on a superhero, nothing that defines or dictates that they should be able to fly, breathe fire or possess unnatural strength. There is no rulebook and no guidelines that tells us how you would truly pick a faceless hero from the crowd.

And there lies in my point, because every day when you walk into your local town, as you shimmy through the bustling crowds, you encounter numerous, infinite amounts of superheroes, from every corner of this world. They are men, they are women, children. They have names, they may have aliases but their powers are not always recognisable from the outside.

The cameras zoom towards an empty training bench before turning to the side, showing a shadow just standing out of the moonlight glare.

Voice: The achievement of a superhero in the movies is usually portrayed as saving the world, saving the universe, or preventing mass murder on a gigantic scale. Hollywood glorifies impossible actions, makes a lie out of what the human body is really capable of, ignoring the miraculous feats that this Earth’s inhabitants demonstrate on a daily basis.

Mothers who lift up cars when their child is trapped underneath, firemen that risk their lives for those trapped inside a burning building, or a youngster who will come to the aid of a burdened friend, strengthening the bond between them.

Each of these acts is worthy of superhero status, worthy of being recorded as heroic, despite what the newspapers and propaganda try to tell you otherwise. Heroes are role-models, heroes fight injustice, heroes can exist in the most derelict and decaying environments.

The shadow moves into the light, casting light on a black and green mask, the brown eyes beneath staring at the camera.

Voice: I never once claimed to be a “hero”, or particularly felt like I had gone beyond the call of duty before in order to assist anybody, but yet my story has travelled far, stories of my achievements have been recounted and retold so many times that even now I have trouble believing that it was myself that produced such moments of wonderment.

My story began with a wide-eyed youngster, desperate to be famous, desperate to stand-out from the crowd and have his name up in lights, for the whole world to know my name. And I worked hard at my trade, I trained every day and every night, I sought the advice of experts, I honed my skills, I revised, I practiced, I left no stone unturned.

I felt I had earned my reward, my ticket into the coliseum of professional wrestling, thousands of fans chanting my name, a guiding light to those that would follow the same path that I did. But I was naïve to the world, I was blind to the fact of jealousy, I was unaware of greed and envy, I was ignorant to the fact that what I held so dearly to my heart, could be snatched away so cruelly and quickly.

The passion I had for the business, the smile it brought to my face and to the faces of my fans, was not shared by my colleagues, by my superiors, by my soon to be attackers. I was unaware that the climb up the ladder could be a dangerous one, I didn’t understand that one man’s success was another man’s missed pay cheque, I did not know that the success I enjoyed, was impacting upon those around me, that my gain was someone else’s loss, and I was forced to learn the hard way.

Three months in a coma, fighting for my life, doctor’s ready to turn off the machine and take the loss of yet another young life. But in the darkness of the abyss I found a shining light, a beacon of hope that enabled me to fight, allowed me to scratch and claw my way back into this existence once more.

Mind blank, memories hazed and indecipherable, I was lost in a world that I did not understand anymore. I could not comprehend why the paramedics had needed to scrape what was left of my jaw from the paving slab, I did not know why there was a metal plate in my head and why I required thirteen reconstructive surgeries for me to have sensation in my face once more. I was young and I was careless, I neglected to find out what evil dwells within all of us.

I fell afoul of the clique, my talents, my skills and my attitude to hardwork and dedication had rubbed people the wrong way, forced them to take matters into their own hands, forced them to leave my life in the balance of fate. And although now, three years late, I am still unsure of all the details, I know enough to know that I will never, ever make the same mistake.

Since those days, losing my prime years to a hospital bed, I have studied and I have researched, I have traced my footsteps back and I have forged a new path back to the mountain top. And whilst I may not be the same man that I once way, in some ways, I have changed for the better.

I have been forced to adapt to my surroundings and I have acquired the knowledge and expertise to become the most unknown entity this world has ever seen. Because I see the two sides to every face, I see the evil beyond the eyes of every being that crosses my path, and I now possess the ability to know when injustice is imminent.

It is almost as though I was chosen, hand-picked to lead my life as I have, to feel suffering in its truest form, so that I could return from the brink and make sure that nobody must fall victim to the scenario that I did. I must fight and I must protect, I must ensure that those with the talent, shine, and those who are unwilling to change their ways, pay for their sins.

Because there is a fine line between good and evil, and I like to believe that I perch on the brink of both, not afraid to make the decisions that others would be too noble to, but not desperate enough to sell my soul to the unloving devil who hopes to leave me bare. I am a warrior of justice and sooner rather than later my latest conquest shall begin, I shall return to the halls of champions and attempt to regain a crown that once belonged to me, I shall fulfill the promise and potential that seemed to desert me in my hour of need, like a phoenix I will rise from the ashes and my glow shall burn the feeling of hope and truth through the land.

I have come far since my final rehabilitation, and I have grown in mind, body and soul. I may have lost a few things along the way, perhaps my mind being one of them, but I have never lost faith, never given up and I never will, because whilst injustice continues to exist, my job will never be done….

Weeks from now I will force myself to revisit the scene of the most heinous crime in my life, I shall crouch in the position where my final breath was almost taken and I will realise that I am fortunate, and I am blessed, I have been granted a second chance, and I will not hesitate to take it. I will draw energy from that place and it shall lead me onto the next step of my journey…

6CW lives again, and so do I. 6CW hopes for redemption, and so do I, 6CW will regain its former glory and shall reign over its most fiercest rivals once and for all..

And so will I!

Because there is a method to my madness, there is a thesis, a theory and a dissertation to every last word that has left my mouth. Fate, destiny, call it what you want, but after three long years I believe there is a reason why I have been led to this point, there is a reason why 6CW calls my name….here I shall find my most important answers, I can sense it.

Vengeance, revenge, redemption, it shall all belong to me, and along the way I will give the fans the superstar that they have cried out for since this business was born. I am giving them back their rightful entertainment, I am showing everybody that superheroes reside within each and every one of us, and that behind this mask there is a an outlaw looking for a place to call home.

I will take matters into my own hands, I will fight fire with fire and I will go to any length necessary to protect my beliefs. I will stand up for what I believe in and there will no act of nature that can change my mind. I am the fallen icon, but now my time to rise has come again.

Because I will not hesitate to step into the realms of violence, I will not wait for the first blow to come my way, I will strike and I will destroy. At times I may even blur the lines between good and bad, but in the end I know in my heart, in my mind, in my soul that my crusade is a righteous one, that my campaign is justified.But it is not for me to decide how history will remember me, that is not my decision to make.

Villain…..or hero, I will let you decide!

The man steps from the shadows and he stands within full sight of the window, allowing the light to flow over his body. Shoulder length black hair sticks out from beneath his mask and he wears a full length bodysuit with acid green patterns down the side of the black material before a message appears underneath!

“Roman Azrael is coming”

ManofSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 04 Jan 2013, 4:19 pm

The lights in the arena go out as Daniel Reilly and Gazzy D continue to argue

The lights come on with Orthrus sat in the corner of the ring....

You think i came back to listen to two past it wrestlers argue over memories of yesteryear?

I didn't i came back to make this company head where it should of been to begin with and that's right to the top.

Orthrus pulls him self up out the corner and looks at Daniel Reilly..

So your not scared of me Daniel? , You don't buy my mind games? Well that's lovely to know all you've done is given me entry to your weaknesses as the pathetic human being you are.

Everyone in this crowd remembers who you and to them that will always be Dicey's shadow. You can mouth of all you like yet compared to Dicey you will always be 2nd best and a failure to your pathetic family.

You claim to be "The most dangerous man in wrestling" yet all i see is an egotistical arrogant idiot who's going to have them words kicked down his throat one spoonful at a time.

Let's face it Daniel my brother managed to put the better Reilly brother out of action and yet your standing here thinking your going to end me. You see over time weather you like it or not, im going to pick that unbreakable lock into your fragile mind and tear you down piece by piece until your mentally unstable as me.

Orthrus turns to GazzyD standing at the top of the ramp

Welcome back Gazzy it's always nice when we have to bring back the old guard to show how far they've fallen from their perches, You used to be the benchmark of this company before it went onto bigger and better things now your just a shadow of your former self desperate to get self back in the limelight. It's too late Gazzy wrestling has moved on since then and it's time for you to go back to the retirement home before you get hurt.

You want to be champion again Gazzy? Well your looking at the next 6cw champion and there's not a damn thing you, Daniel Reilly or that retarded frenchman can do about it

The lights go down and Orthrus disappears from sight.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Fri 04 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

'The lights come back on and Daniel Reilly is seen looking around, trying to catch sight of where Orthurus has gone, he doesn't look too happy with the interruption.'

DR: Orthurus, you piece of crap, let me tell you that your little disappearing act may be the best thing you've ever done as you were seconds away from tasting this very canvas beneath us.

But through all that crap you spoke, one sentence stood out to me. Orthurus, I believe your very words were 'everyone in this crowd remembers who you are'. Now that is probably the one correct bit of information you let come out of that gaping hole you call a mouth, because yes, I am remembered. Now doesn't that say it all? I set trends, I won Titles, I am the man everyone looks at and says 'he's the man I want to be'. And you? You're a nobody who like everyone else in the past was pushed to the side because they couldn't escape from the shadow of greatness that I created.

You bring yourself down to my ring and you talk crap about how you will drive me to the edge of sanity. Now that's fine and all, but you think coming out here and flicking the lights on and off and then doing a little Houdini disappearing act is going to break me down? That's child's play, and you obviously don't know who you're dealing with if paying the technician to flick the light switch on and off is going to get in my head.

Now don't get me wrong, you called me egotistical and arrogant, and I completely agree with you. You see I can back it up and so when I say I'm better then you, you call it cocky, but I call it truth.

I've beaten bigger stars then you, and I've beaten smaller, and come the re-debut of 6CW, you're going to see that I once again will tear this place apart! You see, it may be a new 6CW, but it will be the same old story, Daniel Reilly standing tall over his palace!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Sun 06 Jan 2013, 12:39 pm

The Critic is backstage watching the promo video of Roman Azrael on a monitor. He nods at the inflexions in the voice of Roman and starts to talk into his dictaphone.

"This promo is derivative of many other better videos by the likes of Chris Jericho and the Undertaker"

"Good use of backstory although it does play on the story of Kane and the Undertaker but with enough variation to deserve credit"

"The backstory however reminds me of one of those sad stories from the X Factor. Alll that was missing was a little Take That to kick in towards the end"

"Good production values, if a little long. Needs more snap in future"

The Critic turns off his mic and talks now.

"He looks one interesting cat, as does the whole roster. But if they want my attention, then they will have to do better than this.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:26 am

*A lone figure wearing a business suit stands outside the 6CW Arena as the date reads "December 15th" The workmen are still building the roof as he smiles, talking to someone on a phone*

???: You sure they know what they are doing? bringing this pit back from the depths just to satisfy thousands of cockroaches had better be worth it. Why? Well I just aquired a spot on the roster.

*the camera cuts to a darkened room, someone is tied up as the mysterious figure slams a steel chair into their arm as we jump cut to a battered and bloodied 6CW official struggling to sign a contract. The suited man smiles as he picks up and reads the contract. *

???: Good enough, for now

*The mystery man then wallops the official with the steel chair on the head, busting him open more before leaving him tied up as he locks him in the room as we cut back to the arena.*

???: This place is a new test for me, a game of pushing people down as I climb over them. I came here at your request and I expect things to go ahead as planned. Time is not the issue with it, just get it ready when I say. These scum, these idiots and arrogant wretches will not know what hit them when I strike.

*He hangs the phone up as several workmen walk over towards him*

WM1: You gotta leave, it's not safe here.

WM2: You are not supposed to be here anyway.

*The suited man smiles at them and nods as the camera doesnt get all of his face*

???: You are right, it's not safe...for you

*He punches one worker in the face, sending him reeling backwards into some pipes. The other worker looks shocked as he watches his collegue slump on the pipes, not noticing the mystery man kick him in the gut and powerbomb him onto his collegue. he stands over them both, adjusting his tie*

???: Learn your place scum, I go wherever I want and whenever someone like you two tries to stop me, they learn their place is under my heel.

*The figure turns to face the camera*

???: For you see, my name is Dennis Hart and I am here to clean up this place of scum. You try and stop me, I will show you the door.

*Hart laughs as the camera fades to black*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Sat 12 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

The Critic can be seen at a desktop in his changing room. He is frantically typing away.

www.thecriticspeaks.co.uk

Entry #341 - 6CW Anarchy

"A spider wanders aimlessly within the warmth of a shadow, not the regal creature of border caves. But the poor, misguided, directionless familiar of men who wear spandex.

The great unwashed come to cheer these gods in lycra, but they choose to laud these false idols. They shout for these icons yet no not of the real deity that is amongst their numbers.

I have been here a fortnight now. I have watched them train. I have watched them rehearse clever soliloquies that have little meaning and even less impact.

They ply their trade but do not excel in it. They are mere vessels of the average.

But I am here to teach that thou shalt not worship these walking adverts for mediocrity.

The critic not only speaks but he is here to raise the standard. He is here to show them not only that what they are doing is not good enough but to elevate them to his benchmark.

The critic will speak and the crowd will listen. The wrestlers will listen. The world will listen.

When the critic speaks, everyone pays attention.

And the message is..........

*click here to receive your weekly email from the critic*"

The Critic presses post to his entry and shuts down the desktop.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down