The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13

Go down

6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13 Empty 6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:55 am

6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13 Main-l12
6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13 Anarch11

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13 Empty Re: 6CW Present Anarchy 09/10/13

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:55 am

6CW Anarchy – Wednesday 9th October

The footage begins in the office of The Authority, Mr. Jones and Drake Callihan are sat at opposite ends of the large oak table

MJ: So are we all ready for the PPV?

Drake nods
DC: The remainder of the matches will be announced tonight and I will be speaking to Wood personally about the little change we have made

MJ: And what about?

Drake smiles
DC: Kelsey has guaranteed they are on board. We have nothing to worry about there I am sure

MJ: Pass on my thanks. Your daughter is turning into a very useful commodity

DC: I told you she would be able to help. She has a certain way of dealing with the talent

Jones raises his eyebrows

DC: And what about our little problem. Has that been buried?

Mr. Jones moves uneasy in his seat
MJ: Trust me Drake; I have made sure that they will never, ever find out!!!!!!!

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

How much Wood could Liam Wood Chuck if Liam Wood could chuck Wood????
Phillips’ got talent
I’m only here for the Beer
Blade – I believe in you

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen once again welcome to 6CW Anarchy as I am sure you are well aware, my name is Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

HE: Why do you always do that bit?

Harold looks confused

HA: What?

HE: The opening gambit – Why do you always get to do it?

HA: I’ve always done it. In the twenty plus years we have done this together, I have always done the introduction. Please don’t tell me now that you have a problem with that

HE: I didn’t say I had a problem, I merely asked a question. I don’t want things to get stale. I was talking to Kelsey backstage earlier and she …………..

HA: She what?

She filled your head with nonsense; you do remember we are linked by blood Henry?

That is a bond greater than any other. Bros before…………

HE: I wouldn’t finish that sentence Harold; the Authority has eyes and ears everywhere

HA: I hope they hear me. I’m not afraid of Kelsey Callihan

Henry scoffs

HE: You’re as deluded as the rest of them Harold. We all answer to the Authority. They have complete control

HA: That’s funny because over the past few weeks I would say there control is slipping.

There is an uprising in 6CW Harold. A change is coming

Henry laughs mockingly
HE: Resistance is futile Harold and the sooner you all realise that the better. After Ground Zero the Authority will have a tighter hold on everything

Where will the uprising be then huh?

HA: We shall see little brother, we shall see. I refuse to give up hope just yet. I choose to believe that there is a better world than this. A world where individuals are celebrated for the uniqueness, where the best are rewarded for their efforts not one where we live under the threat of attack just for speaking out against the man

That is what 6CW means to me, that is what my future looks like

Henry rolls his eyes
HE: OK Martin Luther lets see where that dream gets you

HA: Yes - Let’s

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:57 am

Chaos and Blade are in the corridor together, ready for their tag match and in discussion. Their quiet talk is interrupted by a devilish giggle and the pair both stop in their track of conversation, fully aware of what is to come...

"Bladey, baby, if you wanted Chaos you should never have left the arena last week, I could have showed you some controlled chaos all of our own"

Blade sighs "What do you want woman?"

"Hehehe, I love it when you talk down to me all dominant like……..

I wanted to wish you both luck ahead of this little tag match. I know what you're thinking. 'This tag match means nothing, we just keep losing' and I understand that. But Kelsey will be watching you kinky things, and Kelsey isn't just a sexy body for your night time thoughts. She's the head of all the talent too, and Kelsey will keep a keen eye on everything you do in front of 6CW's fans."

"Bite me" spits Blade, but that only makes Kelsey smile.

"Any time you like baby!"

She skips away with both men watching on, shaking their heads.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Anarchy where we have our first tag team match of the evening in store for you next.
The four members of this match have all had indifferent times over the past few weeks and they will be hoping to get their fortunes back on track ahead of the PPV.

“It’s an omen” plays out through the speakers and the crowd start to cheer as Chaos strolls out onto the ramp. He looks out on the crowd before striding down the ramp and climbing up the steel steps into the ring.

HA: Chaos will be hugely disappointed with his form since he came to 6CW, but I’m still confident that he will return to his best.

HE: I don’t really see how this match even matters in the grand scheme of things Harold. We may as well have a ladies match.

HA: None the less Henry, despite your views there are a lot of people that this match means a hell of a lot to. None more so than the man out next

"I do what I want" by Fear blasts through the speakers and Blade walks out through the curtain with his head bowed he slowly puts his arms in the air as rockets and fire works explode Blade walks down towards the ring before stepping through the middle rope and into the ring. He taps hands with Chaos.

HA: This team certainly has the pedigree, Blade one of the toughest competitors in 6CW and Chaos a former European and World Champion in 6WF.

HE: But their confidence must be at an all time low, especially in Blades case.

HA: I thought you didn’t care??

‘Perfection’ plays out through the speakers and the crowd begin to boo as the Jonathan Daniels step out onto the ramp. The booing continues as Marty Helms walks out in front of Daniels, they stride down to the ring. Both men roll into the ring under the bottom rope.

HA: If confidence is low on the opposition team, it certainly isn’t for these two

HE: They have the makings of being a “real” tag team given there discussions backstage which may give them an advantage tonight against Chaos and Blade. I know for a fact that The Authority are impressed by these two

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos locks up with Daniels, who uses his power to drive Chaos back into the ropes. Daniels hits a clubbing blow to the top of the head and Chaos falls to the mat. He staggers up and Daniels knocks him down with a clothesline. Chaos staggers up again and walks straight into a side suplex from his opponent. He turns over into the pin.

HE: Very strong start from Daniels against Chaos.

Ref: 1..............2...Kick out!

Chaos forces the shoulder up off the mat; Daniels immediately gets to his feet and hits a couple of knees to the head. He then grabs Chaos by the throat and lifts him up to his feet and into the air. He holds Chaos in the choke slam position for a long while before drilling him to the mat with a huge choke slam. Helms smiles on the outside at Chaos’ plight as Daniels covers again.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Daniels drags Chaos to the corner where he tags in Marty Helms who steps into the ring. Daniels hits a running big boot into the corner, Helms follows this up with a running forearm smash as Chaos stumbles forward. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Chaos again kicks out; Helms is up onto his feet sharply where he starts stomping away on the right leg of Chaos. He then twists the leg before stomping down on the inside of it. He then retreats, allowing Chaos to rise before hitting a knee-breaker, followed with a low dropkick. Helms finishes the combination off with a DDT. Cover.

HA: Daniels and Helms showing no signs of a lack of confidence. This is a show of real dominance. Blade is helpless on the outside.

HE: Best place for him!!!!!!!!

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Chaos again drives the shoulder up; Helms lifts him to his feet and whips him against the ropes. He goes for a snap powerslam but Chaos blocks, and then counters with a powerslam of his own. Helms stumbles up to his feet, Chaos hits a knee to the gut followed by a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet and he sharply makes the tag to Blade. He steps into the ring and lifts up Helms, only to throw him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Helms staggers up and runs in at Blade who floors him with a huge tornado kick. The crowd cheer loudly as Blade hooks the leg.

HA: That is the Blade these fans have got to know and love

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Blade stands waiting for Helms to rise before hitting a couple of hard knees into the back, he follows this up with a German suplex. Helms rolls to the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes only for Blade to run in and hit a huge leaping double knee to the face. Helms slumps forward and again Blade covers.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Once more Helms gets the shoulder up off the mat, Blade steps to the corner and tags in Chaos. He goes up to the top rope; Helms rises and walks straight into a missile dropkick from the former world champion. Chaos stands over Helms; he gets to his feet and walks straight into a spinebuster. Chaos runs the ropes...

HA: Lionsault!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Helms forces the shoulder up, Chaos hits a couple of stomps down to the head before going up to the top rope. He flies off nailing spinal tap! Again he covers.

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

Helms barely kicks out, Chaos lifts him up and sets up for the G-Force but Helms counters with a back body drop. Chaos stumbles up, Helms hits a knee to the gut...

HA: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Helms rolls to the corner and tags in Daniels, but Chaos is quickly back on the offence, throwing punches to the chin and a couple of roundhouse kicks that force Daniels to his knees. Chaos then hits a DDT, before going back to the top rope.

HA: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Chaos waits for Daniels to rise, he sets up for an Island driver only to collapse under Daniels’s weight. Daniels picks up Chaos; he boots him in the gut and then nails a pile driver on the former champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up; Daniels hauls him to his feet and throws him to the corner. He then runs in hitting a big splash, Chaos stumbles forward out of the corner, Daniels grabs him around the throat...

HE: CHOKEBOMB!

Ref: 1.........................2........................................

HA: What is she doing here???????????

Toxic by Britney Spears blasts through the speakers and Kelsey Callihan skips down the ramp. Daniels releases the cover and Chaos groggily rolls to the corner as Daniels shouts to Kelsey at ringside

HA: She has no business…….

Kelsey has climbed the steps and is face to face with Daniels, she places one hand on his cheek………

HA: BLIND TAG!!!!!!!

ROLL UP

"I do what I want" by Fear blasts through the speakers once more and the referee lifts Blades arms in victory. The replay shows Chaos rolling into the corner and Blade tagging himself in, as Daniels is distracted by Kelsey, Blade rolls him up with a schoolboy pin for the three count.

Back in the ring Helms is shouting at Daniels as the big man looks at the sky in shock. Blade looks over to Kelsey who blows him a kiss before skipping back up the ramp as the confused crowd look on

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Backstage DeMarcus Brown is sat in his dressing room taping his hands ready for tonight’s match

There is a knock at the door and Brown slowly lifts his head, the camera shows Mr Jones stood by the open doorway. Brown get’s to his feet

MJ: No need for you to stand on my behalf

Brown scowls
DB: I’m just getting ready to kick yo @ss

Jones hesitantly takes a step forward
DB: That’s far enough, what you want boss man???

Jones smiles
MJ: Straight to the point. I like that

DB: So why don’t you get to why you’re all up in my room before I slam the door on the back side of your head

MJ: I sense a little hostility

DB: That’s why they pay you the big bucks
MJ: But we have no beef, as you street people say

Brown reacts angrily
DB: I aint no ghetto Ho!!!!!!!!!!!
I came up from the projects, I‘ve made something of myself. And I don’t need no stiff in a suit telling me what to do

MJ: Here, here – I admire your get up and go. That is why I am here. I have an offer I want to put to you

A partnership that benefits us both mutually

Brown shakes his head
DB: A partnership, with you……………

I aint gonna be no ones b1tch!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you this boss man - You can shove yo partnership up yo @ss.
Now get the hell out my room before I throw you out!!!!!!!!

Jones’ eyes narrow as he steps back towards the open door
MJ: As you wish, but let me warn you now. You should be very careful who you make enemies with in this business or before you know it you might find your @ss back out on the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:58 am

HA: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for our second match-up of the evening and what a match-up we have in store for you all…

This is a rivalry started originally in EWF and whilst these two haven’t faced each other one on one yet in 6CW they have had enough encounters to see that there is still a severe dislike there

HE: A dislike???
This is wrestling; I think it can be described as a little stronger than a dislike

HA: Well what ever words you want to use, this match is sure to be a cracker if their meeting at Day of Reckoning is anything to go by, a hellacious battle where Ojore just came out on top

HE: Things have changed since then though

HA: What do you mean?

HE: Now Ojore is a traitor
HA: Because he chose to go it alone?

HE: Because he stabbed FEAR in the back, he made his choice and now he stands against The Authority and because of that he is a traitor

HA: He is a powerful man to pick a fight with

HE: More powerful than the Authority?

HA: Well……….

HE: Exactly, believe me Harold Mr. Jones has not forgotten about Ojore and soon he will be made to pay for his actions, there will be a consequence

HA: OK …. Well whilst we wait for that why don’t we get on with the match?

Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis starts to play and the crowd rise to their feet awaiting the arrival of Robin Reborn

HA: In his short time here in 6CW Reborn has become a fan favourite

The camera pans to show a group of girls in Robin Reborn #YOLO t shirts

Suddenly the cheers turn to boos as Reborn comes staggering through the curtain

HA: What the?????

Reborn is busted open and he falls to his knees at the top of the ramp

HA: I might have known

The booing grows as Ojore slowly walks through the curtain; grabbing Reborn by the hair he drags him towards the ring

HE: I’ll hand it to Ojore, he is a dominant individual who shows no mercy when he has a target in his sights

HA: You think this is a message to The Authority?

HE: It’ll take more than this to worry Mr Jones

HA: Well it doesn’t look like he’s finished

Ojore rolls Reborn’s beaten body into the ring, the bell sounds but Ojore drags his opponent back to the floor

HA: What is he planning?

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ojore slams Reborn into the ring post head first before picking him up and breaking his back over the steps

HA: Somebody stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: Be my guest

HA: Where’s your Authority now????

Ojore picks Reborn back up to his feet, throwing him into the ring once more to break the count

HE: He’s calculated, that’s for sure

HA: What’s he gonna do now?

Again Ojore has dragged Reborn to the outside of the ring

HE: He’s coming over here

Ojore stops next to the press table adjoined to the commentary desk, he surveys the crowd considering his next move

HA: Reborn with the fight back!!!!!!!!

As Ojore stares darkly out across the arena Reborn attempts to jump and perform a hurricanrana but Ojore stands firm and Reborn falls back to the floor

HE: Amazing strength – Ojore just swatted Reborn away like a fly!!!!!!!!

HA: OH MY GOD REBORN MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!

I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’VE JUST SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:58 am

The video replay shows Reborn being lifted into the air before Ojore drives him through the table with a seated power bomb

HA: He’s smiling!!!!!!!!
The camera zooms in on Ojore, who is laid amongst the broken bits of table a huge grin on his face

HA: No more!!!!!!!!!

Ojore climbs to his feet and throws Reborn’s lifeless body back into the centre of the ring

HE: Where is he going – Finish him!!!!!!!!

Ojore starts to walk up the ramp as the referee counts in the ring

Ojore continues up the ramp and walks through the curtain as the bemused referee looks on

9……………

RA: Here is your winner as a result of a count out

Robin Reborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd are in shocked silence as the referee stands over a still prone Reborn
HE: He doesn’t look like a winner to me but typical Ojore, couldn’t finish the job

HA: Utter devastation is the only words I have for what we saw and that can only spell trouble for the other competitors in the Chamber of Horrors match for the XTreme Championship at Ground Zero but the question why he has walked away well only Ojore can answer that

As Ojore walks backstage, covered in cuts from the carnage he has left behind, Timothy Allen runs to his side, desperate to hear from the monster of 6CW.

TA "Ojore, what are you doing, why are you leaving in the middle of a match? It looked to all of us like Robin Reborn was there for the taking, why not just win it?"

Ojore stops suddenly and Tim flinches in fear. The mammoth figure turns to Timothy Allen and answers him

"Ojore no care for these matches. Ojore come for the fight, the fight was over. These people, they change the fight, week in, week out. Ojore get cheated by the Thunder boy, then the puppet for the Authority thinks he will get a serious fight from Ojore when he fights with no idea of the war he wants. Ojore lay down for the Plague, but now he see The Authority want Ojore, and Ojore play the games of his own. My title means nothing, these matches mean nothing. Destruction is what Ojore come for; if Ojore win matches at same time then it brings more battle. The Authority needs to wonder about how much Ojore they can handle!"

Ojore storms away again, Timothy Allen just standing and watching him leave...

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 am

The cameras are in the backstage area. Down the corridors skips Kelsey, whistling to herself. She skips right pass Vincent Costello, who is leaning calmly against a wall with a rose in his hand. Kelsey turns back to talk to Costello.

"Hi Vincent, have you missed me?"

Costello doesn't even raise his eyes to look at Kelsey; disdainfully spitting out "Missed you? I'd have had to notice you, you insignificant little witch"

Kelsey giggles loudly and strokes her hand down Costello's arm. "So big, so strong. Just what are you going to do when The Authority keep that title from your grasp at Ground Zero?"

"You and your little family are none of my concern. The brutes you send are witless and the games you play are simple and ineffective. Do you think you are getting into my head, little girl? Vincent Costello is not interested in bimbos in business suits and scary men in masks. This daft handicap match tonight is as interesting to me as everything your Father and Uncle do. Waste of time, over and over again."

"Come on Vincent, maybe once the title is finally out of your way, you can just get your hands around me instead?"

Costello finally looks up, straight into Kelsey's eyes. "Oh, Kelsey. You wouldn't survive what a real man could do to you. Go flirt with that idiot Wood. Neither of you can handle what Vincent Costello has to offer, you idiots deserve each other. I have plans to attend to."

Off storms Costello, but Kelsey smiles to herself again as quickly as she lost composure, skipping away like she never saw Costello at all.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 am

Back from commercial and members of the road crew scurry around in side the ring trying to get two podiums’ and speakers. Heroes are Hard to Find by Twisted Sister blares out of the sound system, deafening one of the roadies. Thunder steps out on to the stage; he taps his heart three times and points out to the fans. He begins making his way down the ramp, moving from side to side to greet as many fans as possible.

When he reaches the bottom of the ramp, Thunder makes his way around ring side, tapping hands with more fans. He stops for a moment at the commentary table to pick up a microphone and shakes hands with the commentators. He continues around ring side until he’s been around one complete circle.

Thunder jogs lightly up the steps and wipes his feet, before climbing in the ring. He climbs the one turnbuckle, placing one foot on the top rope and the other on the middle; he rests he arm on his top leg and looks out at the crowd. He repeats on the opposite turnbuckle, before walking to the centre of the ring and stands between the two podiums. Thunder stretches his arms out in a cross and turns his palms skyward, fireworks go off high above his head and a banner unfolds. The banner reads “Thunders Paradise,” with a lightning bolt and palm trees in the background.

T: Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s that time once again to visit Thunder’s Paradise. For all of you who have only just found this paradise allow me to explain. Thunder’s Paradise, is a segment I started back EWF and finally get to carry over to 6CW. I’m going to start the exact same way as I did my first show in EWF, by welcoming my first guest, the same guest I welcome EWF episode one, Liam the Viiiper Wooood!

Thunder points to the stage as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts out of the sound system. Fireworks go off and Liam appears on the stage, he swaggers his way down to the ring and climbs up the steps. Liam climbs through the ropes and into the ring, he high fives Thunder and the two shake hands. Thunder signals to Liam that his place is at one of the podiums. There Liam finds a microphone.

L: Thanks for allowing me to be your first guest on the first 6CW edition of Thunder’s Paradise. It’s nice to see they actually gave you a set.

T: They didn’t I had to supply it all. Now, Liam, promise you won’t get angry.

Wood looks at Thunder with concern in his eyes.

T: You’re not my only scheduled guest for tonight.

L: With two podiums’ I’d never have guessed. So, come on, who am I sharing the spot with?

T: You’re not going to like the answer. Please welcome my second Guest, the self proclaimed champion elect, Vincent Costello.

Liam face palms as the Godfather Theme music begins to play. Vincent Costello appears on the stage. He looks out to the crowd and gives them an offensive gesture of the back of his hand. He makes his way down the ramp and up the steps, he steps through the ropes. He smirks at Liam and refuses Thunder’s offer of a hand shake, before taking his place at the empty podium. As with Liam, Costello find’s a microphone waiting.

V: Let’s get on with this crap shall we.

T: Very well. In just 18 day’s the two of you will be involved in a triple threat match, for Liam’s title…

V: MY, title. He never beat me for it; therefore it’s still technically mine.

L: Yeah, well, you were meant to defend it against Thunder but, you pussyed out and got taken out by FEAR instead, vacating the title for a real champion to claim.

V: You think I ran from this green haired, mook?

L: You either ran from Thunder or you ran from Ojore, either way still makes me ten times the champion you ever where. When Thunder was thrown in my path, I took him down. No offence.

T: None taken.

L: When Ojore stomped into my path, I took him down. I always defended my title, with the odd staked and kept honourable. You, you kept the title by cheating every damn time.

Vincent laughs and shakes his head.

V: You’ve won two titles, two vacant titles. You have never beaten a man to take that title from him. It’s a whole different ball game. The man with a title fights harder to keep hold of it, than two men fighting to decide who it belongs too.

Thunder appears to agree with Costello and Wood reacts angrily

L: You agree with him?

T: On that point, yes. Remember, I fought you for the TV title back in EWF; I also fought with you in the match we thought was to save EWF but, turned out to be just for that belt around your waist. You fought harder to keep your belt.

L: Tsk

V: So, you see Mr Wood, you have never beaten a man for something he hold’s dear, where as I have taken that very title from Jason Sparxz and in 18 day’s I’ll take it from you.

Viper and Costello knock over their respective podiums’ and get up in each others face. Thunder gets between the two and splits them up, holding them at arms length. At that moment Saturday Night by Nickelback blasts out of the sound system. The three men in the ring turn their attention to the stage. Wood and Costello roll out of the ring and await Enforcer’s arrival, Thunder remains in the ring looking on.

Enforcer jumps the ringside barricade from the crowd and rolls in the ring. He creeps up behind Thunder and turns him around, he then levels Thunder with the face check, putting him flat on his back.

Wood and Costello hearing the commotion in the ring turn to see Enforcer slide out on the other side. Enforcer grins as The Viper slides in the ring to his friend’ aid whilst continuing to keep his eyes on the threat on the outside of the ring where Enforcer and Costello are grinning ear to ear making belt signs around their waists

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 am

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the Copper Box Centre as we are just moments away from seeing GazzyD in action.

HE: In action against an opponent he has no idea who he is facing.

HA: Max Adamson been given the perfect opportunity here tonight by manipulating his way into a pick your poison match for GazzyD here tonight.

HE: Great leadership, and vision from Jones, he saw there was an opportunity to boost ratings and he has done just that. But if we put that aside for one moment, Max Adamson has a huge opportunity to go into the PPV with some momentum by ensuring he chooses an opponent who can soften Gazzy for him.

HA: Vision? Adamson has shown he has no boundaries, he is willing to do whatever it takes to tarnish and destroy GazzyD legacy.

HE: A legacy that Max built might I add!

HA: Pffff GazzyD is everything 6CW has always been about. Being the underdog, being different, and come Ground Zero we are all hoping that GazzyD finally gets just that little bit of payback.

HE: We will see but anyway, speaking of this close personal feud, earlier in the week one of 6CW’s ever reliable reporters, Harold Lloyd – Have you written this cue card?

HA: What…………….

HE: Never mind, anyway Harold went over to Max Adamson’s home to conduct an interview.

I wonder what the Australian Phenom had on his mind.

HA: Roll the tape!

The video screen opens with Max Adamson sitting on a brown chesterfield sofa, as Harold Lloyd is seen sitting just in front of him on a wooden chair, in a darkened room.

HA: Well Max, you requested this time, and for me specifically to conduct this interview what do you have on your mind.

Max sighs as he turns his head to his right staring into the emptiness.

MA: Really Harold, after all these years…After having the honour of commenting on some of the greatest matches in 6CW history with me involved…After all the history between you and me, your just going to give me the cold shoulder?

HA: Well what else do you want me to say, I have nothing prepared here, I only just found out this morning that I was requested to conduct this interview.

MA: Nothing prepared…I am not surprised by that, while you are a first class commentator, you have always been an amateur reporter at best…
Henry laughs in frustration.

HA: So why ask for me?

Max takes a deep breath

MA: Ask for you? Ask for you? I demanded you Harry…Don’t think I am stupid for one single solitary second…I am not Gazzy okay? That may work with him, but I am an individual who sees through the bullsh1t…You have been quite vocal about me these last few shows and I thought it was high time we addressed that…You are suppose to be the voice of 6CW…Each and every single 6CW fans listens to your every breath each on every single Anarchy, and yet when they hear my name…words such as “Opportunist, Manipulative, Coward” are used…In other words you paint a false picture of me…And then irony is those are the words that should be used to described Gazzy…When I was off with a broken leg, it was Gazzy who saw the “Opportunity” to steal my spotlight…He “manipulated” each and everyone of you turning him into some sort of false hero! And “Coward”…Coward because he attacked me from behind during one of my matches on Anarchy!

HA: Max, can’t you see this is what the wrestling industry is all about…When one person gets laid off with an injury someone is expected to step up, Gazzy was that man who stepped up into the main event…

Max slams his hand on the sofa.

MA: NO!!!!!!! No…..Harold you see that’s where you are wrong…Back when I was 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, there was a certain way of doing things…the locker room looked up to me…I was the leader of the locker room…Back then there was an order, you had to pay your dues and earn your way to the top. Gazzy didn’t earn sh!t! He didn’t pay his dues! He was a rebel who saw the success I had and manipulated his way into the main event…and by doing that Harold he spat in my face! He spat in 6CW face! He spat in the fans face! He spat on everything I busted my @ss to build!

HA: Do you not think you are being over the top?

MA: Harold…that man stole everything I had away from me! When I was out with the broken leg I was by myself…I didn’t receive one single phone call of support whether it was from the locker room, or 6CW management!

HA: Maybe it was because of your actions, you were more of a villain rather than a positive influence on them…

Max burst into a fit of laughter.

MA: A Villain?! Hahahaha…You said a villain you want? Oooooh Harry you haven’t seen anything yet…Fine I will play the part of the villain, after all what is a drama without a villain, and what is this match at Ground Zero…This close personal feud between Gazzy and If not a drama…(Max voice deepens as he ushers the word slowly) This business we are in is not for the weak of heart…It is a thorny brutal affair that rewards the lion for his ferocity and his brutality…What of the zebra? What of the poor Zebra? Well the Zebra is eaten like the Zebra should be…Make no mistake at blood will be spilt and it will flow like small streams of breaking away from the river come ground Zero…fortunes will be made, and men will be ruined… There have been betrayals…Scandals! And perfidy of epic proportions, but….The lion - shall - prevail!

You see the secret I know is this …This rivalry right here is exactly like any other I have ever had, people try to paint into a different picture, but the colours they used are still the same…Because all of history is driven by the lion…We drive the poor zebra kicking and praying, staining the earth with it’s cheap blood…History doesn’t remember us fondly, but history is written by the zebra for the zebra…(Max pauses, takes a deep breath and reflects) 100 years hence, when this industry continues to move on from us, I….I will be remembered as a malefactor…an opportunist, who operated solely out of greed, and personal gain…True….all true….But remember this…without me…without men like me…No one would know who GazzyD is, or what 6CW was….without me this company would not be the standard in professional wrestling today…You would all follow the heard like the good Zebra’s that you are, failing to dare, or to dream to be different! So tune into Ground Zero…Tune into the greatest match that 6CW will ever have, and continue to cheer your hero on…because come Ground Zero…History will repeat itself….and the lion shall eat the zebra, because history never lies…and on that note Harold I am done with you, see you Wednesday…

Max gets up and throws his mic on the floor

HA: Thank you Max for this ever gracious interview….

The scene ends.

HE: Wow you must have felt honoured that he asked for you!

HA: Say what you want, this is a completely different Max Adamson I have ever seen. Far more focused, driven by the hatred he has for Gazzy…It seems like his sole purpose in 6CW at the moment is to destroy that man’s career.

HE: But what will happen at Ground Zero?

HA: More like what will happen next? Gazzy is in action after this break!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 am

We go back to the Copper Box Arena as the camera pans across the fans who are heard chanting “6C-Dub!”

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to the Copper Box arena, and after just hearing a very candid interview with Max Adamson what better way to continue through the show than to see GazzyD in action right now!

HA: But does Gazzy know what he is walking into?

HE: Well if that interview with Max showed anything is that he will have something up his sleeve, and he will continue to do whatever it takes to absolutely ruin GazzyD.

“Limelight” By Rush hits as the arena erupts into a thunderous ovation. Gazzy makes his way out looking fully focused wearing a black trunks with “Mr.6CW” printed across the back in the red, and white colours of 6CW. Gazzy then strides down the ramp ignoring his pyro, and runs towards the ring and slides into it. Gazzy then makes his way over to the opposite side of the ring leaping from side to side waiting for his opponent to come out.

HE: Whose it gonna be?!

HA: Gazzy doesn’t seem to care much

HE: Maybe he should!

The crowd wait in silence as they stare towards the top of the ramp.

“Radioactive” Booms out across the arena.

HA: What?!

HE: Max Adamson!?!? Is he the opponent?!

HA: I can’t believe it!

*The arena burst into a chorus of boo’s.

Max slowly makes his way out wearing a black suit with a white shirt with the top button undone. Max slowly descends down the ramp only to pause halfway as he pulls out a microphone from his pocket.

MA: Gazzy!!! My friend! What a pleasure to see you!!!

*@sshole chants are heard breaking out

HA: What a man!

Gazzy is seen making way to the side of the ring facing the ramp as he stares at Max.

MA: Easy now!!! Easy!!!! I know…I know, you must be thinking what the hell I have in store for you this time…well after our earlier little interaction during the week, you actually knock some sense into me…You were right might I even say!!! I will give exactly what you want because as you said “Why wait till Ground Zero!?” and you are absolutely spot on! Because after having a good long hard think about I realized that no one could do the job I require, other than Myself! SO tonight Gazzy I give the fans what they want! GAZZYD!!!! MR.6…..C…..W! Going One On One! With……………..MAX ADAMSON!!!

*The arena burst into a loud cheer

HE: WHAT!!!!

HA: Is he crazy!

MA: And It will be a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH!!!!

Gazzy is seen nodding his head smiling as he encourage Max to come into the ring. Max then smiles back as he removes his jacks and pulls back his sleeves back and make his way towards the ring. Max then leaps on to the apron as Gazzy is heard shouting “Come on”. Max then props one foot into the ring and slowly enters only to pause half way. Max then steps back on to the apron as the crowd begins to boo.

HE: What is Max doing.

HA: Strategy Henry! All about the strategy!

Gazzy then makes his way over to Max,

HE: Careful!

*SMACK!!!!!!!

HA: God dam! What a shot!!!!

HE: Who the hell are those 3 men!?

3 masked men wearing an S.O.A black T-Shirt is seen with a hammer in hand clobber Gazzy at the back of the head. Max is seen on the apron laughing as the 3 men viciously assault Gazzy. The Masked Man with the hammer in hand is seen holding down Gazzy right hand as he then smashes down the hammer viciously on his hand.

HE: Oh My!!!! He must of broken his hand!!!

HA: Even I find this disturbing!!!

*Crowd: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!!

The three men then get to there feet and stomp a mudhole repeatedly into Gazzy who is heard screaming in pain. Max is then seen slowly slithering into the ring. Adamson then barks out orders telling the 3 men to pick Gazzy up. The 3 men drag Gazzy to his feet as Max shouts “GGGGOOOORRRREEEEE!!!!”

*THUMP!!!!!!!!

HE: WHAT A GORE!!!!!!!!!

HA: Snapped Gazzy in two!!!!!

Max then stares straight into Gazzy eyes who is seen in so much pain clutching his hand and ribs. Max goes for the cover.

1…..

2…..

3!!!!

HE: GAZZY GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!

The crowd burst into life as Gazzy chants break out across the arena.

An incensed Max get to his feet and shouts “No!!! No!!!!” And pulls Gazzy up to his feet, props him on his shoulders.

HE: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 5!!!!!!!!!!

HA: Goodnight!!!!

1…

2…

3!!!!

Ding!!!! Ding!!!! Ding!!!!

MB: Here is your winner….MAX ADAMSON!!!!!!

The arena burst into a chorus of boo’s as Max slowly gets to his feet staring down at the beaten, bruised Gazzy as the 3 masked men exit the ring. Max then grabs a mic and stares down at Gazzy.

MA: You hear that silence!? DO YOU HEAR IT!? THAT IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! COME GROUND ZERO, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY!!!!AND I MEAN NOBODY EVER STEALS MY SPOTLIGHT……EVER……..AGAIN!!!!!

Max chucks the mic on to Gazzy carcass as “Radioactive” hits. Max raises his arms in the air as the fans continue to boo him on.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Backstage Drake is on the phone
D: Yeah man it’s so good to be back…….

??: ???????????????????????????

D: Well yeah, it’s not exactly as I remember and the bosses are utter @ssholes

??: ??????????????????????????

D: Well that’s what I wanted to talk to you about……..

??: ???????????????????????????????????

D: I know I know you said never again but we could really do with your help…..

??: ???????????????????????????????????

D: But that was a long time ago, we’ve dealt with that now. It won’t happen again

??:??????????????????????????????????????

D: Just come and have a look around, get a feel for the place. Speak to some of the guys. I know how much this place meant, still means to you

This could be your chance to make up for the past

??: ?????????????????????????????????

Drake smiles
D: Well when are you next in town?

??: ?????????????????????????????

D: Perfect, that’s the first show after Ground Zero

??: ???????????????????????????????

D: I can’t wait It’ll be just like the old days.

??: ?????????????

D: Well not exactly like the old days but you know what I mean

Drake laughs as he hangs up the phone as the scene ends

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HA: First of two semi-final matches here tonight….at the end of this evening we are going to know who the two superstars will be to compete for the UK Championship at Ground Zero…

HE: I have said it from day one that DeMarcus Brown is going to win this tournament and I have seen nothing to change my mind…

HA: I can’t agree with that assessment….there are four men left in the competition and I believe that every one of them has a legitimate chance of claiming the UK title for themselves…

HE: Say what you like, I know what is going to happen…you’ll see…

All eyes are on the stage as “Cold Ash” screams from the PA system and the crowd go wild for the arrival of Jimmy Phillips. He bounds out onto the stage and he walks from one side to the other, nodding his head in appreciation of the fans’ support, before heading down the ramp toward the ringside.

HA: Jimmy Phillips has long been billed a “future star” but now is the time for him to throw off the shackles of potential and become a fully fledged champion…

HE: Phillips may have “talent” but he is no match for a guy like DeMarcus Brown and aslong as there are superstars like Brown in this company then guys like Phillips will always finish last…

HA: I can see that me and you are not going to see eye to eye tonight…

HE: When do we ever…

Phillips lowers his hood and smiles at the crowd before unzipping his jacket and throwing it to a fan in the front row. JP then leaps onto the apron, sending red pyros firing into the air, before climbing into the ring to get ready for the upcoming bout.

HA: Phillips defeated Marty Helms in his quarter final two weeks ago and victory here tonight will put him just one step away from holding championship gold…

HE: Will you stop….look, Helms is good but he is no DeMarcus Brown…..Phillips could have a career-defining performance and it still wouldn’t be enough…

Phillips stretches back against the ropes as “Gangster rap” echoes out to a loud chorus of boos from the audience in attendance. Fireworks explode across the front of the stage and then Brown strides out onto the stage, a darkly confident look on his face.

HE: Here he is….the future UK Champion…

HA: DeMarcus Brown has been a standout performer in this company since the inception of 6CW earlier this year and it would not be a shock to see him as the UK Champion…but in order for him to get there he is going to have to come through a serious challenge here this evening….

HE: He’ll come through it and head straight for the mountain top….this is a future hall of famer…

HA: Brown was dominant two weeks ago as he brushed Jonathan Daniels aside in brutal fashion…he made a statement and tonight he will look to continue that momentum…but Jimmy Phillips is on a high as well, he will not be deterred by his opponent in the slightest…

Brown climbs up into the ring and he stands in front of Phillips with a furrowed brow, sizing up the challenge in front of him. Phillips doesn’t break eye contact and he returns the glare of his foe, making it known that he is ready for what is ahead. The referee has a word with both competitors as he prepares to call for the bell…

HA: Later tonight we will see Jack Hurst and Tyler Roth compete for the second spot in Ground Zero’s final…but it is time to find out who is going to secure spot number one…

HE: This is going to be a battle of power and strength….there is no doubt that both men are very strong, but Brown just has more in his locker…

HA: That is your opinion…but we won’t know for sure until this match reaches its conclusion…

Brown and Phillips continue to stare at each other for a solid minute before the belt jolts them to their senses. The crowd are roaring with expectation and then Brown shoves Phillips in the chest and swings at his jaw with a huge haymaker…

HA: Phillips has speed to go with his power, that punch was telegraphed…

Phillips ducks the punch and he lands with a hard hook of his own before unloading with two quick jabs and a crunching uppercut that wobbles Brown back onto the ropes. Phillips drives in with a boot to the gut of his opponent and then grabs his arm and whips him across the ring…

HA: Phillips looking to start out of the blocks quickly…

Brown comes back and Phillips knocks him down with a shoulder tackle before welcoming him back up and he knocks him into the corner with a solid back elbow. Phillips rushes in with a splash and then he beckons Brown out and tries to lift him onto his shoulders…

HE: Not likely…

Brown battles off the back and he knees Phillips in the spine before charging him into the corner and exploding with fierce shoulder thrusts. Phillips doubles up in pain as Brown continues his attack with hard punches to the face…

HA: Referee needs to warn Brown about those closed fists…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:09 am

The official gives Brown a ticking off but he merely shrugs and then drives his knee into Phillips’ gut before pulling him out of the corner and lifting him into a vertical suplex………………….1………………2………….Phillips gets his shoulder up.

HE: Already Brown is getting his eye in, soon he will be in complete control…

HA: I think you are grossly underestimating Phillips’ ability….

Brown stomps down on Phillips’ back and then drops a hard elbow into the chest as JP rolls over. Brown bounces back against the ropes and comes forward with a jumping knee to the skull before he drops onto Phillips’ chest and begins to bash away with more headshots…

HA: We saw similar tactics from Brown last time out against Daniels, relentless assaults…

Brown stands up on the referee’s count of four and then he pulls Phillips’ up by the head and tries to lift him into another suplex but JP counters into a small package………………..1…………………..2………….Brown powers up. DeMarcus is already back up on his feet and he smashes into Phillips with a clothesline before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope…

HE: Not Brown’s usual territory but he wants to end this quickly…

Brown comes off the second rope with a legdrop and he covers……………1……………………2………shoulder up. DeMarcus seizes Phillips by the head and he clatters big punches into his back before dragging into a gutwrench and lifting him into the air, dropping him back down with a hard gutbuster…

HA: That drove all the wind out of Jimmy Phillips’ sails….

Phillips is sat on the mat, breathing heavily, as Brown runs against the ropes and returns with a hard punt to JP’s spine………………………….1………………………..2…………………..shoulder up. Brown rolls Phillips onto his back and he jumps into the air, driving both knees back down into Phillips’ spine…

HE: Look at that….Brown is taking everything away from Phillips….already he is breaking him apart…

HA: Brown’s body attacks will sap the energy of his opponent…

Phillips is rolling in pain and he crawls back into the corner and tries to stand as Brown rushes in and crunches a knee into his stomach. Phillips drops into a seated position and Brown begins to stomp a mudhole in his stomach….

HE: Brown is a master…look at this display…Phillips is taking a hiding…

Brown is ticked off by the referee again but he pays no attention as he rolls from the ring and he drags Phillips up against the ringpost, pressing his spine right into the steel. Phillips is yelling in pain as Brown continues to torture him until he is forced to release by the referee’s count…

HA: Brown is treading a very fine line….the referee is not happy with his tactics…

Phillips rolls back to the centre of the ring and holds his back as Brown clambers up onto the apron and then scales the ropes. The flashbulbs go off as Brown settles his footing, waiting for Phillips to rise, and then he dives off with a shoulder tackle takedown…

HE: Finish him off…

…2
……kickout from Phillips. Brown is back onto his opponent with hard stomps to the ribs and then he pulls JP up and applies an abdominal stretch in the centre of the ring. Phillips yells out as Brown stretches him out, sending pain right through his body…

HA: You cannot fault the tactics of DeMarcus Brown here tonight….he is keeping his opponent under control with excellent body attacks, he is dissecting Phillips with apparent ease…

HE: And you said this would be a challenge…

Brown jams his elbow down into the body of Phillips, extending the pressure, and pushes his knee up into the spine. The referee is asking JP if he wants to quit but he just shakes his head and begins to battle back against Brown’s hold…

HA: Phillips has the strength to fight back….

HE: But he just isn’t good enough…

Brown’s face is ridden with shock as Phillips is able to turn around and out of the submission but then DeMarcus comes to his senses and kicks JP in the gut before slamming him down with a DDT……………1…………………………….2………………………kickout!

HE: I told you….this is just like a sparring session, Brown has barely broken sweat…

Brown dismisses the boos of the crowd as he pulls Phillips back up to his feet. Phillips stuns his opponent with three punches to the stomach and then breaks out and runs the ropes, only to return into a big sideslam from his foe. Brown shakes his head at JP and then beckons him back to his feet…

HA: Phillips just can’t seem to get a break…

HE: Careful what you wish for….BROKEN HOME!

Phillips staggers up and Brown looks to lift him into the F-5 but JP drops behind and quickly hooks underneath both of Brown’s arms…

HA: Masterlock!

Brown quickly rushes backward and he drives all his bodyweight into Phillips, crushing him against the turnbuckle. Brown then runs off the opposite ropes and comes running back with an attempted big boot to the face…

HE: That’s not what he was looking for…

Phillips ducks and Brown gets tangled up in the ropes, dropping himself to the mat. Phillips waits for Brown to get back up and then knocks him down with a running clothesline before welcoming him up again and he drops him with a second clothesline. Brown is rattled as he gets to his feet for a third time and Phillips nails him with a northern lights suplex……………………..1………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Never rule out Jimmy Phillips….this kid has a heart the size of the Atlantic ocean…

Phillips holds his ribs a little as he times Brown running in and spins him into a powerslam before running off the ropes and returning with a big splash…………………1……………………..2……………..kickout. Phillips wills the crowd to get behind him as he clambers back to his feet before pulling Brown up and flipping him onto his shoulders…

HA: DOMINATOR!

Brown kicks his feet and drops off the back before running off the ropes, only to return into a huge Samoan drop from JP……………………….1……………………………….2……………………shoulder up. Phillips punches the mat as he gets up and he pulls Brown up by the head…

HE: Get him Marcus…

Phillips attempts a piledriver but Brown counters with a backdrop and then he wills Phillips up before charging at him with a big boot…

HA: Missed him again…..GERMAN!

The crowd roar as Phillips locks his hands around Brown’s waist and slings him into a suplex. JP keeps his hands locked and he pulls Brown up for a second time before scoring with a second suplex and then he amazes the audience as he pulls Brown up for a third time…

HE: No, please no…

HA: HAT-TRICK!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:09 am

Phillips summons all of his strength to nail the third successive suplex and then he crawls over to make the cover…………….1
……….2
…………………Brown gets his arm up off the mat!

HE: You cannot keep Brown down…

HA: Everyone has a breaking point….Jimmy Phillips has the tools necessary to exploit DeMarcus Brown…

Phillips slowly gets back up to his feet and he begins to stalk Brown, waiting for him to clamber back up. The crowd are on JP’s side as he seizes his moment…

HA: Brown is walking right into it….TOUCHDOWN!

Brown elbows is way out of the “rock bottom” attempt and then he catches Phillips coming back in with a huge “sky high” powerbomb……………………1………………………2……………..Phillips just gets his shoulder up. Brown has a few choice words for the referee as he climbs back up…

HE: Time to take over ‘Marcus…

HA: Brown needs to get himself back in proceedings, take away Phillips’ momentum…

Brown backs into the corner and he takes a knee, sweat dripping from his brow as he does so. Jimmy Phillips is holding his ribs and back as he tries to get back up, unaware of what is about to happen…

HE: That body of Phillips’ has a bull’s eye on it and now he is about to take the ultimate hit….DRIVE BY!

Brown bursts out of the corner looking for his patented spear but Phillips ducks his shoulder at the final moment and lifts Brown up onto his shoulders before nailing a huge fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment)…
……2
………………..Brown just gets his shoulder up!

HA: This match has ebbed and flowed….amazing stuff…

HE: Both men desperate to make that championship final….

HA: 6CW Anarchy just gets better and better, this is the action we are bringing to you, live, every fortnight…

Phillips stumbles to the ropes and catches his breath as Brown slowly begins to rise himself. Both men meet in the centre and Phillips rocks Brown back with hard right hands before looking for an Irish whip but Brown reverses and sends JP off the ropes…

HA: What a clothesline!

Phillips dives through the air on the comeback and floors Brown with a clothesline before ushering him back up and he scores with a beautiful overhead belly to belly suplex. Brown is unsteady as he reaches his feet again and he swings a wild punch but misses by a distance, allowing Phillips to connect with a full nelson slam…………………..1…………………………………2…………………..shoulder up!

HE: Phillips is throwing everything at Brown but he is going to run out of gas soon….he doesn’t possess a move in his arsenal to end this….

Phillips staggers into the corner and he stretches his neck as he waits for Brown to stand up again. The crowd in the Copper Box are making a staggering noise as Phillips claps his hands together and then he comes running out….

HA: GAME-CHANGER…

Brown dodges the “clothesline from hell” at the final moment and he counters with a neckbreaker……………………1……………………..2…………………shoulder up. Brown gets back to his feet and he underhooks the arms of Phillips before flipping him into a sit-down powerbomb………………..1………………….2…………….kickout!

HE: That was half a second away….Brown just needs one big move…

HA: I think both men are on the brink, they have used up so much energy…

Brown moves over the back of Phillips and tries to lift him into a sleeper but Phillips swings his arms and then sits down into an inverted jawbreaker. Brown stumbles back against the ropes and then falls forward, allowing JP to lift him onto his shoulders and he runs him into the corner…

HA: A little snake eyes….

Brown’s head drops across the top of the turnbuckle and then he staggers back out into a Russian legsweep from Phillips……………………….1…………………………..2………………………..shoulder up from Brown just before the referee’s hand touches down for three.

HE: I have to admit that this is one hell of a match….amazing advert for 6CW…

Chants of “Jimmy Phillips” echo around the arena as both superstars begin to crawl back up to their feet. They are back to the back and then Phillips turns around as Brown spins on the spot…

HA: TOUCH…

Brown drives the point of his elbow into the side of Phillips’ head and then he tries to lift him onto his shoulders for an F-5 but Phillips drops off the back…

HA: Masterlock…

Phillips almost has the submission synched in but Brown smashes his head back and butts Phillips clean in the face. The “Talent” sways backward, disorientated, and then Brown charges off the ropes and comes flying back…

HE: DRIVE BY….THAT’S IT….RING THAT BELL!

The crowd are stunned from the impact of Brown’s spear, almost breaking Jimmy Phillips in two…
…1
…….2
…………………….3!

HA: PHILLIPS KICKED OUT….BY GOD WHAT COURAGE….

HE: How the…

HA: Phillips just will not give up….he is so desperate to become a star…

Brown is on his knees and looking at the referee with anger and disbelief. The cheers for Phillips continue as Brown shakes his head and looks down at JP, his eyes bulging…

HE: Keep your cool, Marcus, and finish this off….Phillips has nothing left…

HA: The tank has to be nearly empty….Brown is on the brink…

Brown makes his way back to the corner and he kneels down, eyeing up Phillips with a desperate determination. Phillips is holding his ribcage, displaying signs of severe pain, and then slowly he begins to get back up…

HA: Phillips is about to walk straight back into the firing line…

HE: He has fought valiantly…but this was never going to end well for him….this is the end of the line….DRIVE BY AGAIN!

Brown sprints out into a second spear but Phillips sidesteps at the last second and sends his opponent crashing head-first into the turnbuckle. Brown is dizzy as he stumbles back around and Phillips takes his chance…

HA: TOUCHDOWN…

*Crowd pop

HE: This cannot be happening…

The ring shakes from the impact of the “rock bottom” but Jimmy Phillips has nothing left in the tank to make the cover. Both superstars are motionless as the referee begins to count them out…

HE: What happens if neither of them gets up?

HA: Then we have a double countout and I would imagine that the winner of Tyler Roth versus Jack Hurst will become the first ever UK Champion….

The count reaches five and then Phillips is able to pull himself across and drape an arm over the chest of DeMarcus Brown…

HE: Fight it…

HA: Phillips is heading to Ground Zero…

…2
…………Brown kicks out!

HE: YES!

HA: The delay in pinfall gave Brown time to recover…

HE: Phillips’ best move couldn’t even get the job done…

Both superstars dazed and confused as they crawl to opposite corners and try to make their way back to a vertical base. Phillips is the first to his feet and he looks out at the cheering masses and nods his head, appreciating the support, before turning around and sprinting toward Brown…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

HE: BROKEN HOME!

Phillips looks for the huge clothesline but Brown ducks it and then lifts Phillips up for the F-5. JP elbows into Brown’s jaw and falls off the back before spinning Brown around and looking for another rock-bottom. Brown spins his way out and he lifts Phillips onto his shoulders…

HA: BROKEN HOME…

HE: I TOLD YOU…

…2
………….3!

HA: What a match…..what a bloody match that was…

HE: He did it….I told you he would, brother, and you didn’t listen….DeMarcus Brown has booked his place in the UK Championship Final…

HA: Yes he has….and he has done so in an absolute barnstormer….that bout will live long in the memory…

Brown is on his knees, sweat running down his head, as the referee holds his arm up in victory. Brown pulls his arm away and glares at the referee before celebrating himself, nodding his head as the fans around him show their dismay at the result.

HA: Major credit to Jimmy Phillips, he fought one heck of a fight….he showed tonight that he has all the tools to be a star for years to come….but DeMarcus Brown was one step ahead, he is the real deal and that cannot be doubted….we could be looking at a megastar in the making…

HE: Don’t jump on the bandwagon now, Harold….I was leading this from the beginning and now it is coming to fruition…DeMarcus Brown is going to be the first ever UK Champion…

HA: Tyler Roth or Jack Hurst may have something to say about that but it cannot be denied that Brown is looking in fantastic form…he is heading to Ground Zero and he will fight for the right to be called the UK Champion….

Brown climbs from the ring and slowly makes his way up the ramp, ignoring the boos from the fans, before standing at the top of the stage and motioning a belt around his waist. In the ring the referee checks on Jimmy Phillips, who is holding his ribs in pain, and the crowd give JP a standing ovation.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:10 am

After the match Jimmy Phillips is alone in the changing room, noticeably seething at his loss.

Kelsey slides silently into the room and stands in front of him. Jimmy looks up sharply, then immediately his head drops down with a sigh.

"What do you want, b*tch?!"

"Now, now, Mr Phillips. Don't take it out on me; it's not my fault you can't get the job done when the pressure is on"

Phillips bristles and throws a boot across the room. "Don't tempt me girl, I am not in the mood and your s*** won't help me calm down!"

Kelsey giggles "Temper, temper. Remember, Kelsey has some power these days. Behave yourself; maybe things will get a little better..."

"What the hell do you mean girl?!"

Kelsey turns to the door and leaves, poking her head back in "You'll see, things are never as bad as they seem once Kelsey gets involved"

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 am

Wood and Thunder are in the dressing room, sitting next to each other and preparing alongside one another, even though they face each other this evening they sit in a focused silence.

The camera settles on them for 10 seconds before Wood raises his head and turns to Thunder

LW: You ok off earlier? – You took a nasty bump – I’m sorry dude I should always have your back – I should have known Enforcer would use that opportunity to get to me

Thunder rubs the back of his head
T: I’m fine bud – Don’t worry about me – I know you’ve got other things on your mind. I just got caught in the crossfire; it’s a hazard of the game we play

I’m cool, we’re cool

LW: And this match???

Thunder smiles
T: It’s just a match

LW: I know it is just a match. I know we're not out there fighting for real. I just want you to know that I'm happy that if anyone is gonna be fine tuning me ahead of the biggest match of my life...well damn, I'm happy it’s you"

Thunder looks him in the eye, smiles and says "I know that, man. It’s all cool"

Thunder then looks over Wood's shoulder and gestures to the figure that has approached them. "I think you got business to attend to old pal." Wood turns to see Nate Nack. Thunder gets up to leave, bumping fists with Viper and a nod with Nate.

Nate sits down next to Wood. "You and I are in damn similar positions here. We may be the two best champions in this business, but to The Authority we are interchangeable. They don't care who we are, just that they beat us down. But we have to show them we're better than just the targets they have put on our backs. And we can’t do that with any animosity between the two of us, there’s no wasting focus"

Wood nods, wipes his hand down his face "Nate, you're right. We are the two big names in this town, and we gotta stay that way for the good of this company. I don't want The Authority running amok with titles to boot. The best way for me to prove that I'm the biggest name in this industry is to keep this title and beat down their puppets"

Nate smiles "And the way I'm gonna prove that I am the best in the business is by keeping my crown and remaining THE world champion"

A deep stare of understanding is held between the two. The spark of their competitive streaks remains in their eyes, but they shake hands as the camera fades.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:12 am

The cameras pan across the audience with signs aloft, focusing on a pair of signs with "The Heat is on!" and "We want Ron!!!!" scribbled across them.

*Ron's music* hits and the place goes wild for the return of the most unlikely hero in professional wrestling.

The Ronster walks down to the ring, almost apologetically, and is given a microphone as he enters through the ropes.

"It's been a long time since this guy was in this building, in front of the most incredible fans in the world" The crowd pop again. "The Ronster is a different man now. My horrific injuries changed things. They made me really think about my priorities. I spoke to my family and they finally understood what this meant to me. This dream isn't just mine anymore, they support me every step of the way." Ron blows a kiss to the camera and gathers his thoughts.

"That means that no list of injuries is enough to stop The Ronster achieving that dream and making it big with 6CW!" The crowd pop again for their man in the ring.

"But I'm not the only one who has come back to this business with renewed vigour. I'm not the only one coming back from the sidelines. Our rehab went separate ways, but I'm glad to announce the return of my friend...Deep Heat!"

The crowd pop, Heat's music hits and the cameras pan to the entrance ramp. But no one appears. The music fades to silence and Ron laughs "He never was one for doing things the normal way"

Suddenly, Deep Heat appears on the big screen, his full face filling the lens. "Oh look who it is. You think I will just jump out there for you?"

Ron laughs an uncomfortable laugh..."Come out here buddy, come join The Ronster"

"Come join you? I joined you before; you are what’s left of my inadequacies. Whilst you went back to your family, I found mine. Higher beings, a group of real power."

The camera pans away to see Deep Heat in a full black suit, an SOA t-shirt in his hands.

"Yes, The Authority came to me and made me a better man. I am harder, faster, and stronger in mind and body. They improved every aspect of Deep Heat, in the ring and out."

The crowd begin to boo and Ron is taken aback - "What? Why? Why Heat?"

"Why Heat? Why? Pahaha. You idiot. I did it because there is no better way to live in this industry than with the smartest men in the business. The only part of that sad loser I once was, the only part that remains, well it stands in that very ring right now. Its you, Ron, and I will be getting rid of that too. Ground Zero. I get my hands on you in the ring. I want it. Deep Heat vs the pitiful Ronster!!"

Ron looks solemnly to the floor. "No, I can't. I won't face you, whether they have forced you into this or not, I won't face my friend."

Heat smiles "We thought you would say that, so my princess here has found a way that may convince you. Kelsey, let him have it"

Kelsey skips out onto the stage. "Hi Won-Won! Meet my friends" Out to the ramp come masked men of the SOA. They have a fighting young man with them, lifting him to the air in a ready position for a Powerbomb.

Ron screams in pain "Not my boy!!" as it is clear it is Ron's son in the hands of these thugs.

Heat chuckles "Now, Ron, your son's life is in my hands. Do we have a match? Ground Zero?"

"YES! YES! Whatever you want just don't hurt my boy"

Heat laughs loudly again. "Kelsey, you heard the man. Put him down" Kelsey giggles and the men Powerbomb Ron's boy anyway. "Ooops"

Kelsey and Heat are both laughing as Ron sprints up the ramp as the S.O.A and Kelsey leave the stage.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:12 am

Jack Hurst is backstage, joined by Timothy Allen...

TA: Jack, tonight you go into the semi final of our UK Championship tournament against the unstoppable force that is Tyler Roth. How do you plan on dealing with such a task?

JH: Well, Timothy, a force he may be, but those with a mind for physics will know that such behemoths of this size will fall harder and faster than us smaller beings. He may be big, he may be bad, but he's not better than Jack Hurst.

"Hehehe..." echoes out from behind them and Jack turns to Allen
JH: I think we're about to be joined by the little vixen of Authority

Timothy steps away, leaving Hurst to be joined by Kelsey.

JH: Oh, dear Kelsey, what troubles have you come to cause now?

Kelsey giggles again
KC: Mr Hurst, I only came to wish you the very best of luck against Mr Roth. A monster created by my father, I know what he is like. I'll still let you do your talk show when you lose though

Jack smiles warmly
JH: Oh young Kelsey. You just don't understand. Your words mean nothing to us. We are wrestlers, with real jobs and real importance

KC: Nuh-uh, I'm the head of Talent Relations!

JH: Don't waste my time with that nonsense. You're the head of a whole load of nothing my dear. Go wield your power, see what your father and uncle think. You are merely a hussy in a suit, kept on their reigns whilst they get down to the real business.

Kelsey, for once, stands in a state of silenced shock.

JH: I thought so, oh little Kelsey. Not a word when it comes to real business. Now if you excuse me, I must prepare. Run along now, little one.

Jack strolls calmly away from Kelsey as she stares down to the ground.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 am

HA; If this next match isn’t a mindgame from The Authority then I don’t know what is…

HE: No idea what you are referring to brother…

HA: Damn right you do….they take the EWF and 6CW World Champions and they team together against the partnership of their very best friends…the men that are opposed to The Authority are being forced to fight each other…

HE: Maybe they will learn their lesson then….nobody stands up to The Authority and gets away with it….it’s time that these rogues learnt their place in this company…

HA: It’s a goddamn dictatorship, you either fall in line or pay the price…that isn’t how this industry should work…The Authority are abusing their power…

“Pieces” by Chase and Status echoes out of the speakers and the crowd in attendance go wild for the arrival of former 6CW owner, Drake. He marches out onto the stage, a confident look on his face, and he throws his arms in the air before making his way to the ring…

HA: Drake returned to the company he helped build just a month ago…he came to the aid of Nate Nack on that night, vowing to save 6CW from the cancer running through its veins…but tonight he is forced to fight against his friend…

HE: He’ll do what he is paid to do….or else he can get the hell out and find a new company to massage his ego…

Drake stops in front of the ring and the fans reach over the barricade to pat him on the back before he makes his way up the steel steps and through the ropes. The noise in the Copper Box grows as “Heroes are hard to find” plays out and green pyros accompany the arrival of Thunder.

HA: The best friend of the current EWF World Champion….Thunder has been by Liam Wood’s side since day one but tonight he is just another pawn in the cruel, sadistic game that has been created by Callihan and Jones….

HE: Thunder could be a big star in this company…but whilst he associates with losers like Wood he will never amount to anything…he is stifling his own potential and I cannot respect that…

HA: Thunder has done nothing wrong, he comes out here every week and puts on a show for these fans…he is on the cusp of great things, but just because his best friend is an enemy of management he finds himself getting screwed over…it damn sure isn’t right…

Thunder flicks back his hair and smiles at the reaction from the crowd before he makes his way down to the ring and climbs in. He nods at Drake and then takes to the corner to pose for his fans as “Unbreakable” screams out of the PA system.

HA: Listen to the ovation in the Box…..6CW Champion is in the house…

Every fan is on their feet as Nate Nack comes bursting through the curtain, the 6CW belt wrapped around his waist. Nack works the crowd, sending cheers all around the arena, before nodding his head and marching down toward the ring. Nack slaps the hands of the fans as he walks through the aisleway and then clambers up into the ring…

HE: Nate Nack should savour his last few days with that belt….because at Ground Zero he is going to bow down at the feet of Orthrus and Edward Plague…his days of being a champion are numbered…

HA: That is, once again, just your opinion….the fans in attendance and all over the world believe that Nate Nack is one of the few competitors in this company with the ability to stand up to The Authority and walk away victorious…

HE: Those people are deluded…

Nack climbs into the ring and he looks from Drake to Thunder and back again. All three men are eyeing each other up and then Nack offers a quick fist bump to both of them before climbing onto the turnbuckle and posing with his championship…

HA: You can rest assured that these four men do not want to fight each other tonight…

HE: But if they don’t then they are in breach of contract….they’ll be in the unemployment line first thing tomorrow morning…

HA: Power talks and unfortunately all the power rests in the hands of Jones and Callihan…

HE: You will do well to remember that, brother…

Nack holds the 6CW Championship in the air and then “666” plays out to another thunderous ovation from the fans around ringside. Flames burst from the stage and then Liam Wood makes his entrance, his eyes filled with fire and frustration.

HA: Liam Wood really does not want to go ahead with this match…he respects Drake and he is best friends with Thunder….he knows that this is all just a game to the men who so desperately want to unseat him from his throne…

HE: Wood should count himself luck, The Authority could have just stripped him of that belt but instead they let him keep it so that he could at least defend it with honour…he should be jumping through hoops for them…

HA: Your full of it….Wood earned that championship and the only way he should lose it is if he is defeated fair and square…but we both know that is unlikely to happen…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 am

HE: What I do know is that at Ground Zero Enforcer is taking that belt from Wood and completing a clean sweep for The Authority….these men have stood in the way of greatness for too long, now they need to step aside and fall back in line…

HA: You know that will never happen….Nack, Wood, Thunder and Drake are too proud and too loyal to the fans to ever just fall into line for The Authority…whilst they have a breath in their body they will fight and they will resist this hostile takeover…

HE: And that will be their downfall….they are no match for The Authority and it is time they learned that….how many more times do they have to be forced into beating each other senseless before the penny drops?

Liam Wood unstraps the EWF Championship and he kisses the belt before climbing up into the ring. He holds the belt in the air and then hands it to the referee as he fixes his gaze on Drake and Thunder. Wood shakes hands with Drake and then gives Thunder a quick hug before backing off into his corner. The crowd are making a lot of noise as both teams eye each other with unease…

HA: Nobody is willing to make the first move….all four know that each shot they take at each other is music to the ears of The Authority…

Liam Wood decides to take the reins for his team and despite some reluctance it is Drake who chooses to oppose him. The crowd are cheering both men on as they circle one another and then launch into a lockup, struggling to gain a clear advantage in the early going.

HA: Drake is probably stronger but Wood has amazing skills at his disposal…

Drake begins to push Wood back to the ropes but Wood presses his heel against the turnbuckle and then manages to spin out and twist Drake’s arm behind his back. Drake tries to tug free but Wood is holding on so Drake is forced to swing his elbow back, catching Viper in the side of the face…

HE: Drake has been around the block…he’s seen a dozen Liam Wood’s…deep down he knows that this company will grow whether Viper is in it or not…

HA: What are you talking about? Drake knows that it is superstars like Wood that make 6CW a standout light in the pro wrestling industry…

Wood staggers back and Drake tries to take him out with a running boot but Viper ducks it and counters with a schoolboy………………….1……………………..2……………..shoulder up. Wood gets back up and he dropkicks Drake into the corner and then darts in after him with a crunching yakuza kick to the stomach.

HE: That drove all the wind out of Drake…

Drake splutters as he staggers from the corner and Wood looks to scoop him up onto his shoulders for the “World Eater” but Drake falls off the back and he lifts Wood into a bridging German suplex……………1………………….2…………….kickout. Drake pulls Wood up into a jackhammer position…

HA: Here we go…

Wood swivels out and then knocks Drake down with a clothesline before welcoming him up again and scoring with a belly to belly suplex. Wood then makes his way over and reaches out to tag in Nate Nack…

HE: Now Nack is forced to fight against his friend…

Nack looks uncertain as he climbs into the ring and watches Drake getting back to his feet. Drake looks up at Nack and he smiles at the uncertainty in his friend’s eyes before shaking his head and beckoning Nack to come fight him…

HA: Drake knows the position all four of these guys are in…but he also wants to give these fans a show, so he’ll fight….

HE: And so will Nack…

Nack comes forward and tees off with hard right hands to Drake’s head whilst the former 6CW owner fires back with hooks of his own. The stand-off continues for a few moments until Nack begins to rattle Drake back on his heels and then he grabs his arm…

HA: Nack is the most powerful superstar on the whole roster….

Nack sends Drake off the ropes but he ducks his head for a backdrop and receives a sharp kick to the face on the comeback for his troubles. Nack wobbles and Drake then charges at him…

HE: That is strength…

Nack lifts Drake up and spins him into a powerslam before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a leaping headbutt to the chest………………..1………………..2……………Drake pops his shoulder up. Nack pulls his friend up by the head but is surprised by an uppercut to the stomach and a rolling small package……………..1…………………….2……………..kickout. They get back to their feet and Nack knocks Drake into the corner with a shoulder block and follows up with a running splash…

HA: When Nack begins to build up a head of steam he is incredibly difficult to stop…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:14 am

Nack grabs Drake’s arm and pulls him into a lariat before gutwrenching him into a suplex…………………1………………………2………………….shoulder up. Nack looks sorry to be beating down on his friend and quickly tags Wood back into the match…

HE: If Nate Nack wants to carry on being 6CW Champion then he needs to show a little more ruthlessness than that…

Wood takes to the turnbuckle and he waits for Drake to stand up before jumping off and taking him out with a double axe handle to the head. Wood then beckons Drake back up and he kicks him in the stomach before hooking his arms…

HA: VIPER…

Drake fights against Wood’s grip and then counters with a backdrop before dropping into the corner and slapping the hand of Thunder. The crowd cheer as Thunder shrugs his shoulders and waits for Viper to get back up…

HE: Thunder might not want to fight Wood, but he knows he has no choice…

Thunder springboards into the ring and takes Wood out with a spinning back elbow. Wood gets back up and Thunder twists his arm around before backing into corner and ascending the ropes…

HA: Thunder and Viper had an amazing battle back in EWF, everytime these two share a ring we see instant classics…

Thunder walks along the ropes before jumping off and taking Wood out with some “old school”. Wood holds the back of his neck as he tries to stand and Thunder lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a legdrop to the back of the neck……………………………1……………………..2……………..kickout!

Thunder pulls Viper up and looks for a suplex but Wood floats over the back and he hooks both of Thunder’s arms up behind his head…

HE: VIPER LOCK!

Thunder runs to the ropes and jumps into the air, pressing both feet against the ropes and pushing backward so that he falls ontop of Wood……………..1……………………………..2……………………….kickout. They get back up and Wood attempts a roundhouse but Thunder dodges and connects with a Russian legsweep……………..1………………2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Thunder having a great deal of success right now against the EWF Champion…

HE: If he keeps this up then one day he might get a crack at the big time…

Thunder lets Wood up and then he dropkicks his knees out from under him before grabbing his legs and trying to turn him over onto his stomach…

HA: Cloverleaf!

Wood wriggles against the hold and then kicks out with both feet, sending Thunder flying across the ring. Thunder gets back up and he tries to storm back in with a spear but Wood counters with a drop toe hold and then grabs his legs…

HE: Figure four!

Wood spins around and tries to synch in the submission but Thunder grabs his tights and rolls him up……………………..1……………………2………………….kickout. Wood flies back up and tries to leap into the air but Thunder catches him…

HA: TEQUILA…

Wood hammers down punches into Thunder’s head and rolls down the back into a pinning combo…………….1………………………2………………..shoulder up. Wood gets back up and he knees Thunder in the stomach before whipping him into the corner with real force…

HE: Thunder just flipped upside down…

Thunder hits the turnbuckle and flips upside down into the tree of woe position. Viper looks around at the crowd and smiles before making his way in and ascending the ropes. Wood looks down at Thunder underneath him and then jumps backward, holding onto the ropes at the same time so he can slingshot back in…

HA: He missed…

Thunder times it perfectly and raises himself up onto the top rope as Wood misses with the slingshot dropkick and slams the back of his head off the canvass. Viper rolls away in pain as Thunder sits on the top rope for a moment and then climbs to his feet…

HE: Thunder worked himself a great opening there…FROGSPLASH!

Thunder comes hurtling off the top rope and he scores with the aerial assault………………………1………………………..2………………..shoulder up from Wood. Thunder gets back up to his feet and he drops his leg across Wood’s throat before rolling into the corner and he waits for his opponent to rise…

HA: Thunder thinks he Wood exactly where he wants him…

HE; If he does then Wood could be in big trouble…

HA: SPEAR!

Wood leapfrogs over the running spear at the final moment, sending Thunder crashing into the turnbuckle behind. Wood then rolls across the ring and he slaps the outstretched hand over Nate Nack..

HE: 6CW Champion back into the mix…

Nack leaps over the top rope and he charges into a running clothesline on Thunder before welcoming him back up and he hauls him into a huge hiptoss. Thunder holds his spine as he gets up again and Nack lifts him into a side slam……………………………1………………………2……………………kickout!

HA: Nack has every single fan in this arena on his side when it comes to the war with The Authority….they want to see him succeed….

HE: They will be sorely disappointed then…

Nack pulls Thunder up the hair and he lifts him into a suplex position, holding him in the air for a good ten seconds before dropping him down for the slam………………….1………………………..2…………..Thunder gets his shoulder up. Nack gets back to his feet and he pulls Thunder up by the head before flipping him into the air…

HA: POWER…

Thunder jumps off the back and he runs off the ropes but only to return into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Thunder then staggers back up and Nack presses him into the air before flooring him in midair with a huge European uppercut……………………..1………………………2…………………Thunder kicks out!

HE: Nack may be able to throw guys like Thunder around, but when it comes to Orthrus and Plague…he doesn’t stand a chance…

Nack pulls Thunder back up and he whips him into the corner before following in. Thunder gets both knees up and drives them into Nack’s face, staggering him back, and then turns on his heel and springs up onto the ropes….

HA: Cross…he caught him!

Nack demonstrates his power again by catching Thunder in his arms and then he looks for a fall away slam but Thunder rolls over the top and pulls Nack down into a crucifix pinning combo………………..1………………..2…………….kickout. Nack gets back up and he looks to pick Thunder up into a bearhug but Thunder headbutts his way free and then he swipes Nack’s legs and turns him over…

HE: Sharpshooter…

Nack yells out in pain as Thunder applies the submission hold in the centre of the ring. Liam Wood is urging his partner to fight against the pain as the crowd strike up a chant of “Mighty Mighty”. Nack’s face is etched in agony but he refuses to bow out…

HA: Thunder is excellent in the submissions department…

HE: But Nack has more pride than sense, you will struggle to make him submit…

Nack’s spine is arched as he tries to claw his way across and reach for the ropes but they are just too far out of distance. Thunder is pulling right back on his opponent’s legs, contorting the back and stretching out the spine..

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:14 am

HA: Just a couple of weeks away from a title defense, this is not what Nack needs….

HE: The Authority’s plan is coming together nicely…

Thunder wrenches back again and Nack cries out in pain but shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to submit. Nack pounds his large fist against the canvass and he pushes himself further along the floor before reaching out again…

HA: Got them…

The crowd cheer as Nack’s hand closes around the bottom rope and the referee orders the submission to be broken. Thunder quickly releases and he pulls Nack away from the ropes before heading to the corner and climbing to the top…

HE: Thunder looking to keep on him, keep him grounded….

HA: Thunder loves these legdrops!

The flashbulbs go off as Thunder leaps from the top into a legdrop but Nate Nack rolls aside just in time, sending Thunder crashing into the mat. The crowd are applauding both men as they try and roll toward their respective corners…

HA: Both men could do with a tag to freshen this up…

HE: All four are really going all in tonight…

HA: They are crowd pleasers, they won’t be satisfied if the fans don’t go home happy…

Nack rolls over and slaps Wood’s hand as Thunder dives in and makes the tag to Drake. Drake quickly pours forward as Wood springboards over the ropes and meets him head-on with a missile dropkick that wipes him out. Drake gets back up and Wood knocks him back down with a discus punch before welcoming him up a third time and he kicks him in the stomach….

HA: Double armed DDT…

HE: Drake’s ring rust is starting to show through…

Drake’s head plants against the canvass and Wood covers…………………….1………………………….2………….shoulder up from Drake. Viper gets back up to his feet and he tries to pull Drake into a powerbomb but it is countered into a backdrop. Drake then waits for Wood to get up and he runs at him…

HA: Looking for a big boot….

Wood catches Drake’s boot, leaving him hopping on the spot, before Drake shocks the crowd by leaping into the air and enzeguiring Viper with his free leg. Drake then rolls to the corner and waits for the EWF Champ to stand before bursting out…

HE: WHAT A SPEAR!

Drake almost splits Wood down the middle with the spear before hooking both of his legs…………………….1…………………..2……………..Viper is just able to get his shoulder up. Drake looks surprised by his opponent’s resiliency and then he hauls Wood back to his feet and drags him into position…

HA: This will end proceedings….JACKHAMMER!

Wood puts the brakes on the jackhammer attempt, thwarting it twice, before countering into a final cut suplex. Drake rolls onto his stomach as Wood staggers over to the corner and ascends the turnbuckle…

HE: Wood taking a risk…

HA: Perhaps a calculated one…..MACHO MAN ELBOW!

HE: He got it…

Wood’s elbow drives down into Drake’s chest from on high and he quickly jumps into the cover………………………1………………………..2………………..Drake just manages to get his shoulder up!

HA: Drake is feeling the pace here though, it’s been awhile since he was involved in a match like this…

Wood gets back up and he grabs the legs of Drake before lifting him up and spinning him around in a giant swing. Round and round they go until Wood finally releases and staggers back to the corner, dizzy, whilst Drake is unmoving on the mat…

HE: Drake’s senses just got scrambled….he doesn’t know where he is…

HA: An opportune moment for Viper to strike..

Drake is barely able to get his feet underneath him as he tries to stand and Wood just grips him around the throat and lifts him into a chokeslam before dropping him into a backbreaker. Drake rolls onto his stomach in pain as Wood grabs his ankle…

HE: Anklelock…

Drake shouts out in pain and makes a quick break for the ropes but Wood pulls him back and bends his ankle at a horrible angle. The referee is asking Drake if he would like to submit but he shakes his head and tries to break for the ropes again…

HA: Viper is clinging on, he wants this victory…

Wood pulls Drake into the centre of the ring again and this time Drake turns over onto his back and kicks out with his free leg. He connects with Wood’s face and sends him flying but Viper keeps a lock on the ankle and manages to turn Drake over on his belly again…

HE: He just won’t give it up…..Wood is relentless…

Drake’s leg is turned in an unholy way but he refuses to give the match up and instead he pushes his arms against the canvass and uses them to push off and roll forward…

HA: A meeting of minds…

Nate Nack isn’t ready as Wood tumbles into him and knocks him off the apron, Drake grabs the back of Viper’s tights and pulls him back down…………………….1……………………………..2………………..kickout. Wood gets back up and he cracks a hard roundhouse kick into Drake’s knee before grabbing his ankle again…

HE: Wood sensing blood in the water…

Drake gets back up on one leg and he manages to use his power to jump forward and make the tag to Thunder. Wood is barely able to release the submission on Drake as Thunder vaults over the ropes and catches Wood with a tornado DDT…

HA: Thunder taking out his friend there…

Wood gets up and falls into the corner as Thunder rushes in after him with a huge shoulder-thrust/spear. Wood doubles up as Thunder climbs onto the ropes and begins to deliver a ten punch combo to the head…

HE: Thunder going to town now…

Thunder delivers his seventh punch when Wood suddenly grabs him and runs out of the corner looking for a powerbomb…

HA: Thunder knew what was coming…

Thunder jumps out the back and he waits for Wood to turn around before putting him down with a stiff superkick to the jaw. Thunder then pulls Viper up by the head and flips him into the air…

HE: TEQUILA BOMB!

HA: He just nailed the EWF Champion…

…2
…………..Nate Nack comes to the rescue!

HA: Nack bailed out his partner…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:15 am

Nack looks almost apologetic to Thunder but shrugs his shoulders as if to say “I still want to win”. Thunder just shakes his head as he gets back up and he pulls Viper into the corner before climbing onto the ropes and bringing his opponent with him…

HE: We’ve seen Thunder deliver this move before…this will kill off the tie….

HA: THUNDER CLAP!

Wood begins to slam hard elbows into the side of Thunder’s face and then he counters with an overhead belly to belly suplex. The crowd are rocking as both Wood and Thunder are flat out on the mat, neither superstar moving…

HA: This bout has taken so much out of all four men….but the fans are loving it…

HE: Who cares about the fans? What is important is that these four guys are softening themselves up….idiots if you ask me….

Wood slowly makes his way to the corner and he reaches out to tag Nate Nack as Thunder manages to bring Drake back into proceedings. Viper’s hand is just about to touch Nack’s when Drake pulls him back into the centre and drops a heavy elbow to the heart…

HA: Wood is weakened here now, Drake has an opportunity…

Drake pulls Wood up into a gutwrench and lifts him into a gutbuster before rolling ontop of him and trying to synch in a rear naked choke…

HE: Drake going for Lights Out…

Wood struggles against the hold and he turns on his side before delivering hard elbows to the stomach and ribs of Drake. Finally, Drake relinquishes the hold and Wood breaks free before running off the ropes and returning with a big clothesline…

HA: Drake dodged it….GERMAN!

The crowd cheer as Drake locks his hands and then hauls Liam Wood into a big German suplex. He holds on and drags the EWF Champion up again before delivering a second suplex and then summons his strength to lift him for a third time…

HE: Can he get the hat-trick?

HA: He got it…

Drake scores with the third suplex and then makes a cover………………..1……………………..2……………..Wood is barely able to push his shoulder off the floor. Drake then makes his way to the corner and he sizes Viper up as he waits for him to stand…

HE: Drake has his eyes locked on target….SPEAR!

Wood uses Drake’s momentum to lift him up into a flapjack and drop him backward, guillotining Drake across the top rope. Drake staggers back into the centre of the ring and Wood drills him with a tiger suplex…………………1………………………….2…………………kickout. Wood gets back up and he kicks Drake in the stomach before hooking his arms…

HA: VIPER…

Drake battles out and swipes Wood’s legs before slingshotting him to the corner. Wood’s head slams into the turnbuckle and Drake quickly follows in with a stinger splash to the back…

HE: Viper in trouble….LIGHTS OUT!

HA: He’s in big trouble…

This time, Drake succeeds in synching in the rear naked choke. Wood is kicking his legs and trying to pull free but Drake is clinging on, really closing his arms around the windpipe of the world champion…

HA: Drake is going to make Wood go to sleeper…

HE: He’s fading fast…

Nate Nack is clapping his hands and trying to get the crowd behind Viper as he struggles against Drake’s submission. Wood’s eyes are rapidly closing as Drake drags him into the middle of the ring…

HA: Wood is almost out….Drake is going to make him pass out….

HE: What a moment this will be for Drake…

HA: WAIT…OH GOD!

Wood is swaying back and forth but then he seems to draw on the energy of the crowd and he ducks his body underneath Drake’s and then pushes the former GM into the air with his last bit of strength before catching him with a sickening knee to the face as he comes back down…

HA: The most desperate version of the World Eater I have ever seen…

HE: I don’t even know where Wood found the energy to do that…

HA: His will to be the best is overpowering….but now he needs a tag….

Wood and Drake are both down and out, their chests heaving as they struggle against the pace of the bout. Nack and Thunder are both stomping their feet and willing their partners over to make a tag….

HA: Drake and Wood are running on empty now….they need to bring their respective partners into play…

HE: They are trying, but they can’t get over to the corner…

HA: TAGS MADE!

Both Wood and Drake make the tags at the same time and Nack and Thunder burst into the ring and collide in the middle. Fists begin to fly as they trade off with rights and lefts before Nack rocks Thunder back to the ropes and whips him across the ring…

HE: CROSSBODY!

Thunder flies back and knocks Nack down with a crossbody. He lets him back up and uppercuts him back to the corner before running in with a diving knee right to the face. Thunder then pulls Nack out and connects with a rolling DDT before pulling him up for another…

HA: Thunder got over-confident there…

Nack uses his power to shove Thunder away and then runs into the corner after him but Thunder rolls around the ropes and nails a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston). Nack staggers backward as Thunder heads for the top and then launches off…

HE: SPEAR FROM ON HIGH!

…2
…………….Nack pushes out!

HA: I thought Thunder had it won there….

Thunder gets back up and he tries to pull Nack into a powerbomb position but Nack counters out with a big backdrop. Thunder staggers up and he is lifted into a scoop slam…

HE: Nack loves these in three…

And he gets it in a three as twice more he scoops Thunder up and slams him back down onto the canvass. Thunder is wobbling as he gets back up and Nack almost destroys him with a t-bone suplex………………..1……………………..2…………….Thunder gets his shoulder up!

HA: That was close….Nack thinks he is closing in…

Nack draws his hands across each other, signalling the end, and then he pulls Thunder up and suplexes him into the air…

HE: WAKE UP….

Thunder drops over the back and counters with a reverse DDT……………………1……………………2…………..kickout. Thunder gets back up and he rags Nack up by the head and manages to flip him into the air…

HA: TEQUILA…

Nack drives the point of his elbow down into the top of Thunder’s head and then drops off the back. Thunder turns around and Nack big boots him in the chest, sending him back into the turnbuckle. Nate then follows up with a corner splash before lifting Thunder onto the ropes…

HE: Nack taking a chance now….

HA: He’s thinking superplex…

Nack tries to pull Thunder off the top rope into a superplex but Thunder is resisting. He holds onto the turnbuckle pad with one hand and drives hard punches into Nack’s gut with the other. Nate starts to feel the shots and doubles over as Thunder plants a headbutt between his eyes and then grabs ahold of him…

HE: No way….he’s looking for it…

HA: THUNDERCLAP!

Thunder looks ready to “rock bottom” Nack from the top rope but Nack suddenly cracks hard elbows into Thunder’s skull and wobbles him. He then directs seven hard punches to the body of Thunder before pulling him back into the superplex position….

HE: Here we go…

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: THAT’S INCREDIBLE…

HA: WAKE UP CALL FROM THE TOP!

The whole arena is stunned as Thunder delivers the suplex stunner from the top, leaving Thunder completely motionless in the centre of the ring. Huge chants of “6C-Dub” ring all over the Copper Box as Nate makes the pin..
….1
…….2
……………………..3!

HA: What a match and what a way to end proceedings….

HE: Nate Nack pulling out all of the stops to walk away from here tonight with the “W”…

HA: Drake and Thunder showed they have class in abundance, but they were up against the world champions here tonight and it showed through in the end…

HE: All I know is that Enforcer, Plague, Orthrus and Costello are all watching this with smiles on their faces….the world champions got pushed to their limits tonight…they will struggle to be 100% ready for Ground Zero….

HA: That is true and a fact that cannot be denied….The Authority organised this match to weaken their opposition and it has worked….all four men gave their all tonight, they will need some serious rest after this one…

Nack is handed his 6CW World Championship and he parades in front of the fans as Liam Wood climbs in to join him. The World Champions celebrate their victory and then turn around to see the disappointed looks on the faces of Drake and Thunder. All four men look at each other and then Nate holds his hand out to Thunder, who looks at him for a moment and then shakes.

HA: Fantastic show of respect…

All four men shake hands and confirm they are still on the same page before they turn to the crowd and bask in the support. Nack and Wood take to opposite corners to pose with their championships as Thunder and Drake applaud from the ring.

HE: Take a good look at that because this is the last time you will ever see it….Nate Nack and Liam Wood’s final moment of glory….in two weeks their dreams will become nightmares…

HA: That remains to be seen…they pick up a huge morale boosting victory tonight and I am sure they will be ready for come what may at Ground Zero…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Following the match Drake is stood backstage with Thunder as Kelsey approaches
D: What’s the matter hon; did that not end how you imagined?

Kelsey snaps
KC: Very cute – You all good friends now, its soooo beautiful, brings a tear to my eye

T: Sure that’s not just you’re cheap @ss makeup

KC: Oooooh he speaks, I thought that with your head permanently up Wood’s @ss all you could manage was a mumble

Look at you both, like the cats that got the cream – You think you’re so clever!!!!

Thunder and Drake are both nodding

KC: Well let’s see how happy you feel after you hear what I am about to say
Thunder and Drake’s eyes narrow as Kelsey twirls her hair building the tension
T: Spit it out skank

Kelsey giggles
KC: You both so close to Nate Nack and Liam Wood?????????

Best of friends?????

Well at Ground Zero you can fight on there behalf!!!!!!!

D: What????

KC: It’ll be Thunder vs Drake and on the line will be your beloved champ’s rematch clause when they obviously lose their belts to the Authority

Kelsey smiles
KC: Let’s see how pally you are now!!!!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Back at Ringside
HA: Up next is the second of the UK Championship semi finals, who will join DeMarcus Brown in the final at Ground Zero

HE: I know who I’m going for

HA: I wouldn’t say this is a foregone conclusion Henry, just listen to this ovation for his opponent

Prince Charming by Adam and the Ants starts to play as Jack Hurst walks out he bows to the left side of the arena and then bows to the right before walking out to the ring

Hurst gives a female audience member his scarf before entering the ring as the crowd chant his name

Looking all around the arena Hurst jumps down from the turnbuckle as “Till I collapse” blasts out to a crescendo of boos. Flames burst up from the front of the stage as the hulking figure of Tyler Roth appears in the entranceway, his muscular appearance is daunting.

HA: Hurst will need to be at his best to get past this big man …

HE: Roth is an absolute behemoth. Look at him he’s frightening

HA: On his day, Tyler Roth can beat anyone in the world. There have been question marks in the past of his ability to step up to the next level. He has been portrayed as hired help and just the muscle but tonight is his chance to cast those aspersions aside

HE: Roth is a valuable member of the Authority. Mr Jones has hand picked a number of people who he feels are destined for big things. Tonight is where Tyler shows that Mr. Jones was not wrong with his decision…

HA: I thought the Authority didn’t make mistakes …

Roth stands in the aisle-way as pyros explode behind him and then he jumps up into the apron and climbs into the ring. He laughs as he sizes Hurst up and then taunts the crowd…

HA: Roth looks unimpressed by his opponent’s appearance…

The referee calls for the bell to start the match and Roth just stands in front of Hurst, almost pleading for him to take the first shot. Hurst looks his opponent up and down and then smashes a hard kick right into Roth’s kneecap…

HA: That got his attention…

Roth staggers away in pain and then tries to swipe out at Hurst with a backhand but the smaller man stays out of range and aims three more hard kicks at the back of Roth’s leg. Roth staggers into the corner and Hurst drives in with a stomp to the top of the knee and then tries to aim some punches in but Roth catches his arm and then shoves him away, sending Hurst into a backward roll across the canvass…

HE: Roth’s strength is scary.

Hurst gets back up and chases into the corner but Roth ducks under and backdrops his opponent, only for Chaos to find his feet on the apron. Roth turns around and Hurst uses the top rope to leap up and kick Roth in the face, staggering him back. Hurst then grips the ropes and jumps back in…

HA: Axe handle barely even moved Roth…

A double axe handle to the head sways the big man and then Hurst darts off the opposite ropes and returns with a flying dropkick that takes Roth down on all fours. Hurst follows up by running at Roth, using his back as a springboard, and leaps into a somersault leg drop to the back of Roth’s head

………………….1………………..power out!

HE: It is going to need so much more than that…

Roth is already getting back up as Hurst leans in with hard right hands and then attempts an Irish whip, which is easily reversed. Hurst is sent toward the ropes but he springboards onto the middle and flies back with a diving elbow, hitting Roth square in the face, before running to the opposite side and up the turnbuckle…

HA: MOONSAULT!

Roth catches Hurst across his shoulders from the attempted Moonsault and attempts to swing him out into a side slam but Hurst counters into a head scissors takedown. They get back up and Hurst takes the knees out again with a low dropkick before running off the ropes and slamming Roth down with a bulldog on the return…

HA: Hurst is rolling in the early going………LIONSAULT!

Roth rolls out of the way of the springboard Moonsault but Hurst does well to land out on his feet and then catches Roth running in with a drop-toehold to the mat. Hurst quickly climbs out onto the apron and slingshots back in with a rolling plancha across the back of Roth….the big man staggers back up and Hurst takes him out with a spinning heel kick…………………………….1…………………………….2…………………..Roth kicks out!

Hurst tries to pull Roth up but he is shoved away into the ropes and then bench pressed up as he comes back. Roth holds Hurst in the air and parades him before trying to drop him down on his shoulders…

HE: F-5!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 am

Hurst fights off the back and dropkicks Roth in the spine, sending him sprawling into the corner. Hurst then follows in with a shining wizard before climbing up the ropes as his opponent staggers out toward the centre of the ring…

HA: Missile dropkick scores!

Roth is taken off his feet by the aerial dropkick………………………1………………………….2…………………..he kicks out. Hurst gets back up and he beckons Roth to his feet before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: Washboard Stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurst tries to lift Roth up for his finishing move but Roth’s power is too much and he spins out before planting Hurst with a huge belly to belly slam. He gets back up to his feet and he drags Hurst into a gutwrench before flipping him 180 in the air and drills him with a sickening backbreaker

……………………1

………………..2

Hurst kicks out!

HE: This will be a true test of Hurst’s credentials; Roth is like a wild animal when he smells blood….

Roth pulls Hurst back up and hits him with a strong suplex before driving a fierce elbow into his chest

…………………..1

……………………….2

………………..shoulder up. Roth stomps down on Hurst’s chest and head before easily lifting him back up and slams a knee into the gut…

HA: Roth is able to man-handle Hurst with ease…

HE: There is over a huge weight difference so it comes as no surprise that Roth is dominating with power….

Hurst is doubled over as Roth then flips him into air and slams him down with a pump-handle slam. He smiles at the boos from the crowd and then bounces back off the ropes, returning with a big splash to Hurst‘s chest

…………………..1

……………………………….2

………………………. kick out.

Hurst tries to stand, feeling pain in his ribs, but Roth quickly drags him into a waist lock and hauls him into a German suplex………………………1…………………2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Roth is not going to let go…

Roth is able to pull Hurst back up and he lifts him into another German suplex position but then slams him down, face-first, into the mat………………………..1…………………….2……………. Hurst manages to kick out once more. Roth stands up and he flexes his neck muscles as he waits for his opponent to rise….

HE: Hurst put on a good showing but the writing is on the wall now. I told you Roth would have too much for him

And this will top it all off…..F-5!

Hurst counters the F-5 into an inverted DDT and then he rushes over to the corner and climbs up the top. The flashbulbs go off as he composes himself and then jumps…

HE: SHOW OF GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The top rope leg drop lands across the chest of Roth but the impact takes a lot out of Hurst. Slowly he manages to dig down and drag himself across the mat, dropping an arm on Roth’s chest……………….1………………………….2………………………..Roth kicks out!

HA: Half of the crowd here in the Copper Box thought that was it…

HE: I wasn’t worried for a second…

Roth is groggy as he tries to sway back to his feet and Hurst scores with a heavy roundhouse kick to the temple, sending Roth down again. Hurst then climbs up the ropes and reaches the top before back flipping off…..

HA: MOONSAULT!

HE: He got every last bit of that….

Hurst lands across the huge chest of Roth with serious velocity. He lays across to make the cover

…………………………1

…………………………..2

……………………………thr……..Roth kicks out again!

HE: Hurst is throwing the kitchen sink at Roth and still he keeps coming. That is the power of the Authority…

Roth is beginning to get back up as Hurst hits him with a running knee to the temple and then back flips into a Legdrop across the throat. Roth is down and out as Hurst makes his way over to the corner and he leaps into the air…

HA: Starship pain!!!!!!!!!

Hurst looks for the corkscrew splash off the top but Roth drives his knees up in time, sending Hurst flying across the ring in pain. Roth then gets back to his feet and almost turns Hurst inside out with a running clothesline…

HE: Things could be about to turn nasty for Hurst once more…

Hurst stumbles back up and Roth whips him off the ropes before lifting him into the air on the comeback and slamming him down on his chest. Hurst rolls around in pain and then crawls up in the corner as Roth ploughs into him with a splash and then scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: RUNNING POWERSLAM!

Hurst drops off the back and tries to catch Roth with a super kick as he turns around but Roth ducks underneath and scores with a full nelson

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

slam………………………1……………………..2…………. Hurst kicks out. Roth drags him up by the head and flips him into the air….

HE: LAST RIDE!

Hurst rolls down the back and pulls Roth into a schoolboy

…………………1

……………………..2

………………kick out.

They scramble back up and Hurst attempts a hurricanrana but Roth catches him on his shoulders and drops him backwards, hanging Hurst up on the ropes by his throat…

HA: That was devastating impact….

Hurst tries to get back up and Roth drags him into the centre of the ring and plants him with a backbreaker before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air…

HE: CHOKEBOMB!

Hurst kicks his legs out and catches Roth in the face, allowing him to drop down and break the grip. Hurst then quickly runs off the ropes for momentum, only to return into a huge AA spinebuster………………..1……………………2………………..shoulder up!

HA: That was very close to the end for Hurst, he is feeling the power and it is breaking him down…

HE: One of Roth’s finest performances to date…

Roth makes his way over to the corner and the big man begins to scale the ropes as the crowd watch on in surprise. He reaches the top rope and looks down at Hurst before jumping off…

HA: LARIAT!

Roth almost breaks Hurst in half with the flying clothesline and then he beckons him back up and scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: Tyler Roth calls this the “Reality Check”….

Roth looks for a fireman’s slam into a double-kneed gut-buster but Hurst counters out into a code-breaker from nowhere. Roth is flat out on the deck as Hurst stumbles over to the corner and jumps up to the top..

HA: FIVE STAR…

Hurst zooms into a spectacular frog-splash but Roth rolls out of the way, allowing the smaller man to smash right into the canvass. Both superstars are feeling the pace as Roth is able to regain his senses and make it to his feet…

HE: Back and forth, both men using so much energy…something has to give…

HA: BROGUE KICK!

Roth tries to take Hurst’s head off but Hurst is able to duck the bicycle kick and he springs onto the turnbuckle before twisting back into a crossbody takedown
………………..1

…………………2

………………Roth powers out. Hurst is quickly up and he sprints off the ropes…

HE: Roth is ready for him…TILT-A-WHIRL…

Roth nails a tilt-a-whirl side-slam and hooks the leg

…………………..1

………………….2

……………… Hurst gets his shoulder off the mat. Tyler Roth gets back to his feet and he beats his chest before pulling Hurst up by the head and hooks his leg in place….

HA: SHELLSHOCK!

Roth lifts Hurst with ease onto his shoulders but Hurst counters with a falling neck-breaker

……………1

…………………..2

………………Roth kicks out. They get back up and Hurst forward rolls underneath Roth before springboarding onto the ropes…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

The kick connects with Roth’s face and sends him staggering back into the ropes before Hurst then rushes at him, only for Roth to use Hurst’ momentum to send him flying over his head and over the top rope…

HA: LOOKOUT!

The crowd groan and step back from the railings as Hurst flies over the top rope and clatters into the steel around ringside. Tyler Roth merely laughs at the damage he has caused before climbing from the ring and dragging Hurst up. He slams the smaller man back into the ring post and then uses his strength to bench Hurst into the air and throws him through the ropes into the ring….

HE: Hurst is really hurting from that last attack….Tyler Roth is in a great position…

Hurst is holding his back and his neck as he struggles onto all fours and Tyler Roth climbs back onto the apron with a smile on his face. He watches Hurst for a moment and then uses the top rope to slingshot himself back into the mix….

HA: SPEAR….OH WOW!

*Crowd cheer

HE: What a counter….

Roth flies over the top rope looking for a spear but Hurst catches him in midair and plants him with an x-factor face buster

………………………..1

………………………..2

………………..Roth just kicks out.

Hurst then gets back up and he runs at Roth, turning his body in midair and wrapping his legs around Roth’s waist, to nail a wheelbarrow facebuster ….Roth rolls onto his back and Hurst leaps into a springboard….

HA: Lionsault…

That time he got it!

….2
………………Roth kicks out!

What is it going to take?

Hurst is shaking his head in frustration as Roth staggers to his feet Hurst climbs the turnbuckle once more

HA: HURRICANRANA FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: WHAT STRENGTH

As Hurst leaps from the ropes Roth uses his strength to catch him and lift him above his head

HE: LAST RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roth slams Hurst to the mat once but holding onto the move he lifts Hurst up once more

HE: ONCE, TWICE, OH MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: That is impressive I have never seen that in all my days

Roth slams Hurst down three times more before releasing the move and hooking the leg for the pin

HA: Come on Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The referee makes the count

2……………………….

The referee lifts Roth’s arm in victory as the bell rings to signal the end of the match

RA: Ladies and Gentleman here is your winner

TYLER ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo as Roth celebrates; a dejected Hurst rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp

HE: What a display of power from Roth. No doubt Mr Jones is sat backstage nodding with approval

HA: But let’s not forget the valiant effort from Jack Hurst. Mark my words this boy has a huge future in this company

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Mike Masters is backstage talking to a production runner. “Well, if she wants to talk to me then she needs to get her act together. Mike Masters doesn’t wait for no-man or woman!
Tonight, the masterful one is going to take down 3 puppets and a deluded fool all by himself. There is no Authority for this amount of perfection.”

A shadow looms on the wall behind Masters and the production runner turns to look, before scuttling away.

“Uh hum”

Drake Callihan walks into shot and Masters shoots him a look of disdain.

DC: Mr Masters. I must admit, I have been feeling oh so sorry for the soon to be mastered one. Woe was me.

Callihan is grinning from ear to ear

DC: So, I’m throwing you a bone.

Masters looks uninterested but Callihan continues

DC: What with the results tonight and our upcoming PPV Ground Zero, I have come up with a little match for you. Shall we call it a chance to prove yourself in perhaps more standard surroundings.

Masters stifles a yawn

DC: Well, I owe you that after how embarrassed you’ll become by the end of this night!

Masters shakes his head

DC: So I was thinking at the PPV, we will be crowning a new UK Champion and beforehand, it seems suitable to set that Champion’s future number one contender.

And given the sterling efforts of yours truly and some of your of course less masterful counterparts I have decided that …………

It will be you, Mike Masters, against Marty Helms, Jonathan Daniels, Jimmy Phillips and the punching bag of this night, Mr Jack Hurst. You can thank me later, Michael

Masters bristles, and then reacts to this proposal smugly

MM: Throw me a bone? Throw me a bone?! Oh, Callihan, you old deluded fool. You have been hiding behind your desks trying to make my life a living hell, and why? Because you don’t know if anyone of those 4 men, one on one can beat me…Or is it because behind closed doors I turned down your little offer to be apart of the S.O.A? Because you know that out of everyone in this company , that had you had Mike Mastes been apart the S.O.A would have been “Perfect!”. But instead you are stuck with a b@stard child! Because no one has the hunger that I have! No one has the desire to win as much as I do! And as far as tonight goes I will steal a something that the late great Eddie Guerrero once said with a little Masters input “Make no mistake about it, I will do whatever it takes to win tonight! I will Lie to the Ref!!! I will Steal The Show!!!!! And I will dam well cheat TO WIN!!!”, and then you will come to realise exactly why I am PERFECT!!!!

Masters walks away with an arrogant swagger, Callihan smiling as the camera fades

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 am

Backstage following his win Tyler Roth is stood with Kelsey Callihan
Kelsey strokes Tyler’s chest seductively
KC: How about we go somewhere a little more private and celebrate properly?

Tyler smiles as his focus is drawn over Kelsey’s shoulder, he puts one arm on her waist and moves her to one side
KC: I like that baby……….

Tyler’s attention is now completely away from Kelsey
TR: You got something you want to say???

The camera pans round to show DeMarcus Brown stood; he is smiling staring a hole into Roth

TR: Cat got your tongue – Or has the fear got hold of you already?

Brown steps towards Roth until they are stood face to face, both men shaking with intensity as the scene fades to black

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Backstage before the Main Event Liam Wood and Thunder are in their shared dressing room
T: Come on man – I’m always waiting around for you. You’re worse than a woman

Wood who is now dressed in a sharp trousers and waistcoat combination is standing in front of the mirror
LW: What do you think?

T: You look like you stepped out of a Jane Austen novel Mr Darcy, come on hurry up

LW: One minute, looking this good takes time you know

There is a knock on the door and both men turn as Drake Callihan walks in not waiting for a response to his knock

DC: Aaaah, are you getting ready for a date, you make a lovely couple

Wood reacts angrily
LW: What do you want Callihan

DC: Touchy – Time of the month?
Thunder steps towards Callihan who laughs
DC: I see who wears the trousers in this one.

Thunder reiterates the question
T: What do you want????

DC: Well firstly I don’t think there is any need for this hostility. Let me remind you, I am just doing a job. I am just doing what is best for 6CW

This is business………

This is not personal

Wood snaps
LW: Not personal?????

You stripped me of one championship and now you are making damn sure the odds are stacked against me keeping hold of another

If you were me, would you just take it on the chin? Put it down to one of those things and just get on with it?

Callihan laughs for a second
DC: If I were you, I would stop whining like a little b1tch, grow some balls and stand and fight

Drake smiles smugly
DC: But thankfully I am not you and to be honest any reaction from you is worthless anyway

LW: We shall see

Drake smiles and laughs
DC: And secondly I wanted to catch you before you left tonight just to let you know about a little change to your match at Ground Zero

LW: What now – Come on then, what is it?

Drake pauses building the tension before breaking out in a smile
DC: A ladder match!!!!!!!!!!

Wood kicks a chair in anger

DC: So I’ll need that belt
Callihan points at the EWF championship

LW: No way……..

DC: Either you give it to me now or I strip you of it and remove you from the match, it’s your choice

Wood picks up the belt, gazing at the polished gold he stops for a second considering his options as Callihan holds out a hand

DC: Give it to me!!!!!

Wood drops his head as he hands the belt over to a smiling Callihan, who quickly retreats from the room. Wood slumps to the floor his head in his hands

LW: I’m gonna make them pay for this, mark my words……………….. They will pay!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Main Event
Handicap Match

We are back in the Copper Box Arena as the camera pans across the arena to ruckus reception from the fans, as the camera then focuses on the center of the ring as 6CW Announcer Mike Bell is seen standing in the ring.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is the MAAAAAIIIIINNNN EVENT OF NIGHT!!!

*The crowd gives a huge pop.

MB: And it is a 4 on 1 handicap match schedule for one fall!

HA: Time for Masters to accept his punishment and his beating like a man Henry!

HE: Can’t believe this match is even going ahead Jones, and Callihan are a disgraced to every that 6CW stands for.

*Masters chants are heard echoing across the arena.

HE: The fans are calling for him, like him or not, his sheer talent has turned some of the 6CW fans into Masters followers.

HA: And the best is that he doesn’t even give a dam!

“Champion” Hits!

HE: Here comes the man of the moment!

HA: More like the flavor of the month!

The arena gives a mixed reception as Masters makes his way out with a black T-Shirt with “Ruck the Fules” written across in white, and red trunks with Masters written on the back in Blue.

HE: Well that is a play on words!

HA: This man seriously thinks he is above the law, guess he will learn the hard way.

Masters turns his back to the crowd as the arena goes dark, with a spotlight shining down on him. Masters then turns around and arrogantly strides down the ramp with a purpose. Masters then runs over and leaps on the apron, and climbs the turnbuckle stretching out his arms from side to side shouting “I am so dam sick of stealing the show!!”. Masters then leaps into the ring, and grabs a microphone.

HA: What is he going to say now?

HE: Who knows, but this man confidence in himself has never deviated once, it is quite remarkable.
*Tap! Tap! Tap! (Masters smacking his hand on the microphone)

MM: Well done Jonesy! You got me right where you want. Me in the middle of this ring ready and waiting to face your 4 goons to face my so called punishment…(Masters Pauses, as the arena boo’s) Hahaha but I got news for you man, you have gone and made the biggest mistake of your life…Because if you think that for 1 single second that I am intimidated by those 4 men, and of this handicap match then your living in a dream! A dream which I am about to bring back down to reality! Because that the thing Jonesy you live in a dream world where you think you have figured everything out, but the fact of the matter is this…I have beaten Plague, and Orthrus in the same fricking night at the Ruler of the Ring match! And I am going to do it again tonight!!!!

*The arena erupts into a loud pop.

HA: Well he did have some help eliminating them…

HE: But he does have a point…

MM: As far as Enforcer and Costello go, they don’t even have the ability to lace up my boots! They are just two has been wrestlers who performed in a second rate company called the EWF! They were just two big fish in a small pond! And now they have the chance to step it up, but reality is that they will choke! Because they aren’t even close to being in my league! While I…I am a whale in a tear drop! I in all that time been doing what I do best! Stealing the whole dam show, selling out arena’s, and putting this company on the map! I was swimming with the great whites, and I was kickings their a$$es! With style might I add! So as far as tonight go, I say bring it! Because all you have done is created a stage for me to show the world why I deserve a world title shot! And more importantly to show why I am perfect, and you just a pathetic, little S.O.B!!!!!

Masters chucks the mic on the floor.

HE: Wow! What a message!

HA: This man is bang out of order! How can he call the man who signs his pay cheques an S.O.B

HE: At the moment Masters is saying whatever the hell is on his mind, he doesn’t care about the repercussions, but in time where people are afraid to stand up and be counted Masters is showing the world how it is done.

“King of Kings” echoes across the arena as the mood quickly changes. Jones slowly makes his way out looking rather displeased with Orthrus, Plague, Enforcer, and Costello all following behind.

HA: Here come’s the boss!

HE: This is crazy, how can this match even go ahead it is barely even fair!

Jones and his 4 men make their way down the ramp towards the ring as Masters is seen leaping from side to side anticipating his opponents. Jones then tells the 4 men to gather around him as he seen is whispering to them as Masters looks on with interest. The 5 men then separate as Plague, Costello, Orthrus, and Enforcer are all seen covering one side of the ring as Masters then picks up the mic once more.

MM: Hahaha man are you really that stupid Jonesy? Clearly you have been watching too much WWE television, because you are too dam predictable. Because I may be one person against 4 but I am not here ALONE!!!!!

HE: What does he mean by that?!

HA: Oh wait! What’s under his T-shirt?!

Masters pulls out a lead pipe and holds in his hands as the arena erupts to a loud pop. Jones is seen fuming shouting at the referee to remove the weapon but Masters smacks the referee with the lead pipe knocking him out cold. Orthrus then charges into the ring from behind Masters, but Masters see’s him coming and smacks the pipe into the Orthrus gut as he falls to his knee clutching his ribs in pain. Costello then runs towards Masters who pulls down on the top rope sending Costello falling hard onto the hard mat on the outside of the ring. Enforcer then charges and goes for a clothesline but Masters ducks under

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: What a shot to the head!!!!

HA: Enforcer falls like a tree in a forest!

HE: Masters is clearing house here!!!

Plague then slowly leaps over the top rope and into the ring, Masters is seen clutching the lead pipe waving his arms at Plague telling him come on. Orthrus suddenly grabs ahold of one of Masters legs as Masters tries to wrestle away Plague flies in with a bicycle kick to the head. Plague then grabs Masters by the hair and pulls him back to his feet, and delivers an irish whip.

*SMACK!!!

HE: DISASTER KICK TO PLAGUE!!!!

HA: Masters is stealing the show!!!!

Plague is seen stumbling around the ring as Masters runs and leaps on to the second rope and smashes Plague with another disaster kick taking the big man down. Orthrus rises to his feet and swins a wild right but Masters ducks under and hits a kick to the gut and props Orthrus on his back.

HE: GRINGO KILLER!!!!!!!

HA: MY GOD!!!! WHAT A MOVE!!!! JONES HAS NO IDEA WHAT HAS HIT HIM!

Masters kip back up to his feet and then stands tall looking around the ring at the 4 fallen men shouting “I STEAL THE WHOLE DAM F***ING SHOW!!!!”

HE: Just look at this sight Harold! Can you believe it?!

HA: Masters has singlehandedly taken out 4 of the top men in 6CW!!!!

HE: And this arena is going absolutely insane!!! This is what 6CW is all about!!!

*Crowd: MASTERS!!! MASTERS!!!! MASTERS!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Masters then stares at Jones as he slides out of the ring as Jones tries to run away. Masters grabs ahold of Jones as he stares daggers into his eyes, Masters then pulls his arm back ready to throw

HE: WATCH OUT!!!!

*THUMP!!!!

HA: COSTELLO makes the save!!!

Costello is seen coming out of nowhere driving Masters spinefirst against the barricade. Costello unleashes a series of shots to Masters head. Costello then raises Masters in the air and drops him rubs first on the barricade. Costello then backs away and charges back in with a massive kick to the head as Masters falls on to the hard mat. Costello then rapidly stomps a mud hole on the grounded Masters as a new referee is seen charging down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Costello then drags Masters to his feet and rolls him into the ring.

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!!

HE: Finally the match is underway!!!

HA: And look how pleased the boss is! I love it when a plan comes together!

Costello leaps on to the apron, as Orthrus, and Plague joins him as Enforcer becomes the legal man in the match. Masters is seen crawling towards the ropes as Enforcer runs towards and hits a stiff kick to the ribs as Masters rolls on his back in pain. Enforcer then hits an elbow drop to the ribs once more. Masters crawls towards the ropes as Enforcer raises his arms in the air slowly measuring Masters up. Masters pushes himself back up to his feet with Enforcer hitting a quick snap shot combination to the head, and body, as he then delivers an irish whip.

Masters comes off the ropes and runs straight into a big boot. Enforcer then drags Masters back up to his feet and pulls him over to his corner as Orthrus tags in. Enforcer grabs ahold of Masters arms as Orthrus hits a 3 jab shots to the head, and then hits the ropes to hit a clothesline on his opponent, as Enforcer exits the ring.

HA: Yeah, complete domination here! This is what Jones wanted to see! That brief onslaught from Masters now seems like a long distance away.

HE: If there is one thing you need to remember about Masters though he that he outlived 23 other men in the Ruler of the Ring match. He has been here before.

HA: But this is a different ball game altogether Henry, he has 4 men hunting him down, and as soon as he mounts any type of offense they just tag the fresher man into the match.

Masters is seen on his hands and knees as Orthrus makes his way over. Suddenly hits a quick series of punches to the gut, as he then pushes himself back up and hits another hard right, as he then runs the ropes, as he comes off the ropes Enforcer smacks Masters from the apron as Masters stumbles and grasps the back of his head. Masters then turns around as Orthrus flies in with a lariat clothesline twisting Masters body inside out.

Jones leaps in the air and barks out orders for Orthrus to stay on top of him. Orthrus stomps on Masters right hand, then his right thigh, then knee. Orthrus then hits a leg drop across Masters neck. Masters is seen rolling around in pain as Orthrus stands tall raising one arm in the air as Jones applauds his chosen man on as Plague looks on.

HA: Man what is a champion he is going to be for 6CW! Just look how he is tearing apart Masters.

HE: Tearing apart? Enforcer did all the work, and as soon as the threat was over he asked to be tagged in!

Orthrus then drops down and hooks the leg.

1…..

2…

HE: Masters kick outs!

HA: Silly man he should stay down!

Orthrus drags Masters up to his feet lock in a headlock and drags him over to his corner where Plague is seen stretching out his hand for the tag, but Orthrus tags Costello in. Costello enters the match as he hits a kick to the mid-section followed by a series of forearm shots backing Masters against the ropes. Costello hits a thumb to the eye, followed by a chop across the chest, as he then delivers an irish whip. Masters comes off the ropes as Costello hits a samoan drop into a pin.

1…

2…

HE: Masters get the shoulder up once more!

HA: You can tell these 4 men are enjoying every bit of this match at the moment!

Costello then pulls Masters up to his feet hits a quick forearm shot to the head, and picks Masters up on to his shoulders stomach down, and then dashes over towards the corner and hits a snake eyes. Masters then stumbles away from the corner

HE: OMERTA (Black hole slam)!!!!

HA: Out of nowhere!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:18 am

Costello plants Masters as he Jones is heard shouting “We are not done with him yet!!!!” .Costello gets to his feet, and tags in Enforcer. Enforcer measures Masters up who seems completely clueless as to where he is. Masters groggily pushes himself back up to his feet and turns around to face Enforcer.

HA: FACE CHECK!!!!!!!!!

HE: This is sick! They could of finished this match already!

*The arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Jones is seen laughing on the titantron.

Enforcer then tags in Plague. Plague stares down as Masters lifeless corpse and then stares into Jones eyes as he tilts his head in a disturb manner. Plague drops to his knee’s and sways from side to side staring at Jones as devilish laugh is heard coming from Plague. “I see it!!!! I……..Seee……..it…..Follow me!!!!!!” Plague dashes back up to his feet faces Orthrus and slaps him on his chest tagging him in. Orthrus seems uneasy as he enters the match with Plague staying fixated on to him.

Orthrus then back away from Plague as the referee tries to get Plague to leave the ring.

THUMP!!!!!!

*The arena erupts and comes to life!

HE: LOW BLOW BY MASTERS!!!

HA: THAT’S CHEATING!!!!!

HE: MASTERS ROLLS ORTHRUS UP!!!

1…

2….

3!!!!

HE: ORTHRUS JUST KICKS OUT!!!!

Both men dash back up to their feet as Orthrus charges towards Masters who hits an atomic drop on Orthrus, followed by a beautifully executed standing drop kick as Orthrus falls back on to the ropes. Masters then makes his way over swinging left, and rights as Orthrus tries to cover up. Masters then delivers an irish whip but Orthrus counters and delivers one of his own. As Masters comes of the ropes Orthrus goes for a big back body drop but is met by a kick across the face. Orthrus grasp his face in pain as Masters then flies towards Orthrus

HE: Spinebuster!!!

HA: Man he just planted him there!!!!

HE: Cut the momentum off with one move!!!

Orthrus is seen grasping his face as he holds himself up using the ropes. Orthrus then pulls Masters up by the hair and slaps him across the face and delivers an irish whip in the corner as he follows up behind, but Masters counters and hits a whisper in the wind out of nowhere taking the big man down. Masters then dashes over to the corner smacking Costello, Plague, and Enforcer off the turnbuckle.

Orthrus then pushes himself back up to his feet as Masters measures him up props him on his shoulders.

HA: Nooooo!!! GRINGO KILLER!!!!!

HE: Masters could he pull the upset of the year!!!

Masters then smacks his chest and shouts “WHAT’S MY NAME?!?!?!” As the arena erupts into a Masters chant. Masters then drags Orthrus body towards the corner as he climb the top rope signaling for the 450 splash. Masters then stand tall on the top rope staring down at Orthrus .

*SMACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: Oooooooooo

HE: Jones with a steel chair!!!!!

HA: Yeah!!! Come on bossman!!!

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!!

MB: Here is your winner via Disqualification….

Jones makes his way over to Mike Bell and tells him to shut up as he grabs the mic.

MJ: There is no way this match is ending like this!!! This 6CW dam it! Therefore this match will now restart as a 4 on 1 tornado tag handicap match!

HE: What!? That means all 4 men are allowed in the ring at the same time!

HA: Hahahaha I love it! What a creative genius!!

Costello, Plague, Enforcer all slither back in the ring as Orthrus pushes himself back up as Masters is seen on his hands and knees trying to get back up to his feet. All 4 men circle around him as he gets back up. Masters then realizes his situation and stares each one of them down and shouts “I am perfect!!!! And your not!!!”

HA: Will see about that!!!!

All 4 men charge Masters down at the same down and swing various left and right as Masters crumbles to the mat, as they begin to viciously assault him. Orthrus then backs away shouting as he Costello picks Masters up. Orthrus then hits a kick to the gut and raises him in the air.

HE: DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!!!

HA: Love it!!!!

Masters is planted and barely moving as Jones is seen shoving a table into the ring barking out orders to send Masters through the table. Othrus and Enforcer set the table up Plague then props Masters on his shoulders in the crucifix position as he parades him around the ring.

“Here Comes the Boom” Hits!

HE: The 6CW theme Song?! What the hell?

HA: What the?! What are they doing here!!!

HE: Here comes the cavalry!!!

Nate Nack, Viper, and Drake are all seen dashing out from the back towards the ring as all 4 men quickly exit the ring with Jones calling them to back away. Nate, Viper, and Drake all slide into the ring as a busted open Masters is seen trying to recover. Nack and Viper are heading shouting “Come on!!!! Why not face us right here right now!!!” as Drake checks on Masters, slowly helping him back up to his feet. Nate and Viper then make their way over to Masters as well patting him on the back as Masters wipes his face.

HE: Thank god these 3 men came to Masters aid, things were about to go way to far here.

HA: That’s what happens when you cross the boss!!! Jones sending a message to the locker room for sure right there!

The 3 men see if Masters is okay, only for Masters to shove Nate, Viper, and Drake away. The 3 men look on bemused as Masters is heard shouting “I don’t need your help!!!!! I don’t need any of you!!!!” . The arena begins to boo as Masters drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring as the 3 men are seen talking to each other questioning Masters.

HE: What is he doing?

HA: Is he insane?!

Masters is seen exiting through the crowd, as Jones and his 4 men are seen staring down at the 6CW, and EWF champion, as Drake hangs around in the back.

HE: Just look at this image, anyone of these 6 men could be our next world Champion.

HA: What a site, but what will happen at Ground Zero?

HE: Who knows, but after 5 ground breaking shows, the time for talking is over, we are just 2 weeks away from one of the most passion fueled, most personal feuds in 6CW history, as Ground Zero approach with title, and pride, and so much more on the line. But who will come out the victor? Who will have the right to call themselves champion?

HA: Will Jones and Callihan get involved? One way to find out tune into Ground Zero! Goodnight ladies and gentlemen!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down