The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Present Anarchy 14/08/13

+11
Fernando
Dr Gregory House MD
The Last Outlaw
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
Steel
Blade
Enforcer
Marky
x12x
jeromedubois
15 posters

Go down

6CW Present Anarchy 14/08/13 Empty 6CW Present Anarchy 14/08/13

Post by jeromedubois Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 22:36

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 14th August - Live from the Copper Box Arena

*Mr Jones and Drake Callihan Address 6CW and EWF Roster

Match One

Jonathan Daniels vs Robin Reborn

*Exclusive Interview with GazzyD as he responds to Max Adamson

Match Two

Alejandro Suarez vs Max Adamson

Match Three

Tyler Roth vs Chaos

Match Four

Marty Helms/Mike Masters/Ojore vs Thunder/Blade/Jack Hurst

*Update on Deep Heat and Ron on their road to recovery

Match Five

Enforcer vs Mike Conrad

Match Six

Daniel Reilly/Demarcus Brown vs Jason Sparxz/Jimmy Phillips

Main Event

Liam Wood/Nate Nack vs Orthrus/Edward Plague

Last edited by jeromedubois on Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 22:57; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Present Anarchy 14/08/13 Empty Re: 6CW Present Anarchy 14/08/13

Post by x12x Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 22:44

The crowd explode as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast out of the airways and the EWF World and Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood wearing a El Generico t-shirt makes his first appearance in the Copper Box Arena, a smile crosses his face as he surveys his new stomping ground and he raises both belts in to the air to a great reaction.

Making his way to the ring with the belts across his shoulders he high fives the fans as a mini Viper chant breaks out, some of the fans unfamiliar with the former EWF man on the edge of their seat as they see the man who they have heard so much about. Viper grabs a microphone before rolling in to the ring, he paces around for a second getting used to his new surroundings before climbing up on to the turnbuckle and once again posing with his EWF belts, getting a bigger pop than before.

Viper places the belts on the turnbuckle before composing himself, still taken back by the merger he waits a few seconds before confidentially addressing the crowd.

“Now I know some of you might not know who I am and I'm not going to bore you with my life story or how I became a professional wrestler because I prefer to do my talking in the ring but you should know this...I stand before you not only as a future Hall Of Famer, not only as the man who will soon be your favourite wrestler and not even as the EWF World and Television Champion...I stand before you as the best in the business...you may not have heard about me before today but I promise you, you won't be able to forget me from this moment on.”

The crowd pop as an even bigger Viper chant breaks out, as the cameras pan the audience a few people can be seen wearing Viper's “Gold Standard” t-shirt, Viper takes in the attention before continuing to talk about his history in EWF

“In the past 6 months I was the man putting EWF on the map, people were turning up for my matches because they knew I was the gold standard...I started a legacy from day one, I walked through those doors and I took the television title and for 6 months, no man has even come close to taking that belt from my hands...everyone who tried got reminded that I am unlike anyone they have faced...I know exactly what they're going to do and I can outthink them, I can out move them and most of all...I can out wrestle them!
At EWF Day Of Reckoning I showed them just how good I was when I was crowned the EWF World Heavy Weight Champion...now with EWF coming to an abrupt end I understand that people would think that the legacy was about to finish but I'm here to say...this is just the beginning of the Legacy and you haven't seen anything yet!”

A small pocket of fans begin to chant “LE-GA-CY” and as Viper continues to speak more and more fans begin to join in until the entire audience in the Copper Box Arena are on their feet chanting.

“I showed I was the man, that I was the hottest property during my time in EWF and with all due respect to the roster of the 6CW, I'm not going to stop any time soon and there is nobody who can come close to stopping my rise to the top...I started my EWF career by taking the gold and ended it with two titles around my waist...my 6 months in EWF is the epitome of perfection, I knocked down every road block put up in front of me, beat every challenge and stood on top of the mountain.”

“It'll be hard to say goodbye to the EWF, it's where people started to see that I was the best in the business, it's where I met some of the best competitors I've ever had the pleasure to face off against and for 6 months it's been my home but I couldn't be prouder to be back in the United Kingdom and together 6CW...we'll make history!”

Viper stands in the middle of the ring as the fans cheer and chant, the chants change between “LE-GA-CY” and “WELCOME HOME!”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 13:25

The crowd and Liam Wood are surprised as “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons starts playing, as the lyrics “Welcome to the new age” are sung, the crowd start booing as Max Adamson slowly walks out onto the ramp with a big grin on his face. He smirks and he takes in a big sniff of the air, Wood doesn’t look impressed as the Australian Phenom walks to the ring.

Henry: I still can’t believe Adamson is back in 6CW, somewhat overshadowed by the EWF merge, but GazzyD’s masked tormentor being revealed as Max Adamson was a huge surprise!

Harold: I don’t agree with his actions towards Gazzy but I must admit, Adamson always guarantees a reaction from these fans.

(Adamson gets into the ring and is handed a microphone from ringside. He glances towards Liam Wood who adjusts his EWF World and Television Championships over his shoulders. Adamson waits for the crowd’s jeering to die down before speaking)

Max: I would like to begin by apologising to our esteemed EWF double Champion. Last thing I would want to do following my reveal is p*ss off the holder of two of the most prestigious Championships you can claim from sending tokens from the cornflake box… Don’t get me wrong kid, those Championships sure look pretty. But I get the feeling being EWF Champion in 6CW is like being League 2 Player of the Year then moving to the Premier League. It’s a big step up. 6CW is the big leagues, with people like Max Adamson, and, well… Mainly me. It wouldn’t be worthwhile me coming out here to start on you though. I’m sure our paths will cross one day. But I am out here because I want to talk about 6CW’s very own GazzyD.

(Max stops himself)

Max: Wait… What am I doing? I apologise. That was rude of me. You see, Liam isn’t it? Liam, I’ve come back to 6CW to get back at GazzyD. Years ago I was forced out of 6CW with a career threatening leg break. And when I watched 6CW, while recuperating, all I could see was GazzyD succeeding in 6CW on the back of the hard work Max Adamson had put in. No-one is capable of replacing me Liam, I wouldn’t expect you to know about what I did or didn’t do in 6CW, I’m sure you don’t want a history lesson. But I am a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. I am Max Adamson. Pleased to meet you.

(Adamson offers his hand and the Viper reluctantly accepts and shakes hands with Adamson)

Max: Liam, I’m not a bad person. I’m a person who does things that need to be done. If the crowd perceive me to be a bad person because they believe I do bad things, then by default I am a bad person. But I tell it like it is. GazzyD is a bad person but because he is perceived to do good things by these deluded 6CW fans, then as sure as you’re stood there with those EWF Championships, GazzyD is a good guy. There’s too much emphasis on good versus evil anyway. Too much emphasis on the good guy overcoming the bad guy, the harsh reality is that Max Adamson is back in 6CW to reclaim what is rightfully his. GazzyD stole from me Liam, GazzyD stole my place at the top of the food chain. And I will not rest until I am back where I belong. It starts with GazzyD and it wont end until I’ve gone through every single person in my way. So, with respect, this could easily end up as a friendly warning. If you’re to be believed, with your claims of how you will outwrestle 6CW stars, make history, future hall of famer, everyone’s favourite wrestler, etcetera etcetera etcetera… Then we WILL cross paths and you will have a chance to prove yourself right. But I have no favourites. Be warned. This is the Age of Adamson. This is Max Adamson’s time, 6CW is primed and ready for Adamson to shine and if you or anybody else gets in my way, they will be hurt. You will be hurt. It starts with Alejandro Suarez in Max Adamson’s Official Return to 6CW match. Watch and learn kiddo.

(Adamson drops the microphone, grins at Liam Wood and exits the ring)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 15:35

The crowd boo as Max Adamson begins to leave the arena, as the camera pans up to The Viper stood in the ring a smile crosses his face as he begins to talk to Max

“Thank you Max...”

Adamson turns around, a bit shocked at what he is hearing.

“...Thank you for showing me exactly where I stand in this company, thank you for showing me that people are going to look down on me as the big fish in the small pond who's suddenly lost in the ocean...well, I promise you and everyone in that back room that if you step to in the ring with me with that attitude and treat me like a walkover, they'll find themselves swimming with sharks!”

The crowd begin to cheer for Viper again, he starts to pace the ring as he takes in the attention from the fans.

“I have a newsflash for you though Max, it might say 6CW above the door but this is a whole new battlefield and yeah, I might be back at square one but that just means I get to prove everyone who doubts me wrong all over again because when I walked through the doors at the EWF, people judged me before they even had a chance to watch me fight...they didn't see what I had and I can see that some of the people in this arena don't either...they will though because I am the best in the business and at Anarchy, I'll show you all why”

Viper pauses for a second to reflect on his Anarchy debut where he would be part of the main event against the team of Orthrus and The Reverend Edward Plague, a confident smile crosses his face as he talks about the match.

“In two weeks time at my Anarchy debut I step in to the ring with two monsters who have the weight, height and probably strength advantage...but when I stand toe to toe with them and they look me dead in the eyes that won't mean a damn thing because they'll see a giant in front of them and I'll show everyone watching that this Legacy cannot be stopped.”

Viper walks up to the ropes and focusses on Adamson, he eyes focussed on GazzyD's mystery attacker as he addresses him one last time.

“And Max, you might think that I have something to prove to you but right now, we've done exactly the same amount in 6CW...you can try to rely on past glories but it just won't cut it...the difference between me and you though...in the past 6 months while you've been obsessing over Gazzy's D, I've been winning titles and showing the world why they call me the best in the business”

Viper drops down to the outside and stands near the guard rail, still focused on Adamson

“You're lucky really, you're on so early at Anarchy that it'll give you time to watch me in the main event...oh and good luck dealing with your little crush on Gazzy.”

With that Viper drops the microphone, jumping the rail in to the crowd and making his way out to the back as the fans chant his name.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 15:39

Saturday Night hits and parts of the crowd begin to boo as Enforcer strides out onto the stage. He stands and looks around at the crowd shaking his head in disgust before heading to the ring. He snatches a microphone from a stage hand and climbs into the ring. He circles on the spot in the centre of the ring looking around at the Copper Box, before beginning to speak.

E: Well this is a time for mixed emotions. On the face of it I should be happy, Magnusson has gone and I am the number one contender to the EWF World Championship. But my happiness is tempered by the fact that I am here in this dump.

Crowd boo.

E: You see I thought I had done my time fighting in front of backwards British idiots, but here we are again. I'm not saying the inbred Americans were any better, but at least I was living in LA and not the cesspit of Europe, London! At least the women over there had their own teeth and most would pass an STD screening.

Looking around this arena most of the women wouldn't be able to put down the pizza box to get their fat, riddled @rses to the dentist. Take this for an example...
Enforcer points to a woman in the front row...people thought the Thames whale had died, but here it is taking up three seats in the front row! Just because you eat anything that comes your way in the water, the same doesn't need to apply to the concession stands!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Harold: Enforcer has not made any friends here.

Henry: I love it! Enforcer has never minced his words and it doesn't look like he will be starting to in 6CW.

Ha: How can you love it? That poor woman looks distraught at the abuse from Enforcer.

He: He was giving her advice, maybe she should take it on board and help her to lose a few pounds!

E: But enough about you worthless maggots. You don't deserve my breath, I am out here to talk about something much more important - me.

I don't care that EWF has gone and I am part of a new roster. I was the best in EWF and that fact will not be changing...the only difference is that there is a much bigger roster for me to destroy. The corrupt EWF regime continually overlooked true talent and rewarded those who kissed @rse and played the game. I refused to do that and I was held back whilst I watched inferior competitors climb the ladder.

At Day of Reckoning I was heading to the World Title when a cowardly double cross from Mike Conrad cost me my chance. I can live with that, people will stoop to terrible levels when faced with a power like mine. The problem is, that the board of EWF reward Conrad and his partner in crime Jimmy Phillips with a number one contender match. Yes I was in the match, but they thought the best friends would overcome me…how wrong they were...

Two of EWFs best discarded in one night, by yours truly.

Magnusson and his cohorts have gone, The Authority are in charge now and I know they will reward the true talent. That means that the days of Liam Wood, Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad clinging to my coat tails are numbered. And the first for the chop is Conrad.

You made a powerful enemy when you crossed me Mike.

You did it for a friend who tried to beat you at Conflict.
You did it for an ally who hates you and wears the world title.
And you did it for a company that is now dead.

I hope it was worth it Mike, as your cowardly and futile act will be the last thing you are remembered for. Because at Anarchy, I will end you.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 16:06

The crowd in the arena are booing loudly but the atmosphere soon changes when Schizophrenic hits Pyrotechnics shoots of into the rafters and the cheers get even louder when Mike Conrad comes out wearing a 6CW T-shirt on the front of it Conrad turns round and the words EWF lives inside me on the back of the T-shirt.

Harold: Well here's another new comer to the fold Henry New Yorks very bin man Mike Conrad.

Henry: Yeah the turn coat turned turn coat and got bit in the ass by the ones he tried to help.

Harold: And help them he did he helped Liam Wood become the EWF world Champion by a very cleaver plan involving Conrad and Jimmy Phillips but it was all in vain as we were shocked down to the bones when the two company's merged as one.

Conrad continues to walk backwards as Enforcer looks on laughing at the bin man Conrad then turns round and high fives some fans before collecting a microphone from the ring announcer and stepping into the ring and staring right in the face of Enforcer.

Harold: You can just feeling the tension between these two men they hate each other.

Henry: I'm not surprised Harold, Conrad double crossed Enforcer and the whole Fear campaign he has every right.

Conrad puts the microphone to his lips as the crowd fall silent.

Mike Conrad: First of all its great to be hear in the good old UK and your great capital London!

The fans in the arena cheers loudly.

Henry: Cheep pop if ever I saw one.

Enforcer just stands there with a big grin on his face and shaking his head.

Mike Conrad: And for the women ion the front row listen up chick I think your hot so if you wanna see me in the back after me match with old grumpy arse here then feel free I will show you a good time.

The crowd in the arena start to chuckle as the women in the front row gets a little over excited.

Mike Conrad: Now before I get started on you Enforcer let me take these great fans of the UK a couple of weeks back please the guys in the truck run the video package I gave to you.

*We go live on air inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The crowd that has amassed is at around the five thousand mark and they are on their feet and going wild as “Indestructible” blasts out of the PA system and an ultra-expensive pyrotechnics show is on display. The cameras pan around the arena and zoom in on the jubilant celebrations before the Hypertron turns on, encouraging a huge reception from the crowd.

JK: Please don’t turn around Liam……………….FACECHECK!

Wood is bleeding heavily from the head and from the mouth as he stumbles back to his knees. He tries to stand upright but is swaying from side to side as he turns around, into the firing line of Enforcer who runs right at him….

DF: OH MY GOD!

JK: WHAT IN THE WORLD!

Crowd: What the (beep) x20

DF: Is this happening?

Every single person in the arena is stood in awe as Enforcer’s flying facecheck is intercepted in midair but Mike Conrad who catches him and drills him down with an RKO. Conrad quickly rolls out of the ring and into the aisleway, where he and Jimmy Phillips make eye contact….

JK: What the hell is going on?

DF: Mike Conrad…my god Conrad….

There is a continued staredown between Phillips and Conrad and then the crowd pop as they slap their hands together and hug at the bottom of the aisleway. Inside the ring, Enforcer is all over the place as he gets back up….he looks out of the doorway at Phillips and Conrad, stood side by side, and both men give him the thumbs down as his eyes widen….

JK: WORLD EATER!

DF: YES…..YES…..YES!

Crowd: ONE……
………………..TWO
……………………THREE!

*Ultra pop

JK: OH HELL YES….

DF: HE DID IT…..THEY DID IT……WE WON!

Ding ding ding

JK: Extraordinary scenes here inside the Elite Coliseum….

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..representing Team EWF (Crowd pop)…………….and the NEW EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION………..THE VIPER…..LIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

DF: WHAT A MATCH…..WHAT A NIGHT….WHAT AN HISTORIC MOMENT….

JK: TAKE A BOW TEAM EWF…..LIAM WOOD YOU ARE THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION…OH MY GOD WHAT A MOMENT THIS IS….

The crowd are in utter pandemonium as “666” blasts out of the speakers and Liam Wood is knelt over the blood-stained body of Enforcer. The War Games cell is beginning to lift back into the rafters as the referee walks over to Wood with the TV Championship and his newly won EWF World Championship….

DF: Liam Wood is the sole survivor….he is a double champion….he is the man….

JK: And this night belongs to him and the rest of Team EWF, they brought it like never before and they have condemned FEAR to the mortuary….the war is over and there is a new power in town….[/i][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/b]

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly at the video shown on the titron.

Harold: well we all know what happened later on in the show and here they are.

Henry: And the only one I have been impressed with so far is the Enforcer.

Mike Conrad:Now what we all thought was a great victory and we all were about to have the party of our lives we were all brought crashing down to earth with a huge bomb shell that shocked us all at that EWF had been buried anyway and the soul man that did that to that great company was Mr Jones.

The crowd in the arena boo's loudly as Enforcer claps his hands.

Harold: Well the crowd sure as hell don't like our new boss and neither do I.

Henry: What the hell you talking about Harold Mr Jones is gonna be the best boss 6CW has ever had.

Mike Conrad: So with that been said Jones you sorry S.O.B your time will come I put my life on the line and this is what I get a company that i loved that I bled for and now that is now gone I'm coming for you if I have to go through everything that you throw at me and that includes this great big ball of crap.

Conrad points to Enforcer who just stands there and stares at Conrad.

Mike Conrad: Now as for you Enforcer you may have got lucky in the number one contenders match but now your up against me alone, Know one to back you up, No one to break the pin up just me and you in the middle of that ring and that is just the way I like it.

I am gonna run through you like my very own shiny bin lorry your gonna have tire tracks right all over your body you will not know whats hit you Enforcer Jones has gotta me to a point were I don't give a crap about my body so if you thought that match was hard wait till you face me you big peace of crap.

Harold: Whoa strong words from the bin man lets see what transpires next as the two men are locked in a stare down.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 16:56

Enforcer laughs to himself and shakes his head.

E: When did I say the match was hard? I said that the odds were stacked against me, but I got used to that under EWF board. But odds don't matter to me, I beat you and your best bud in what was effectively a handicap match...why would I worry about facing you one on one?

You stabbed FEAR in the back, and more importantly you cost me the title that I deserve. Last week was the first step on the road to writing that wrong, this week is personal.

I am going to savour every second of the beating I give you. At Anarchy you will realise why you made the biggest mistake of your life at Day of Reckoning.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 17:29

Mike Conrad: Oh Enforcer my dear little man who has a screw lose in his head, Why would you be worried about facing me one on one?

Very good question but let me tell you why its because am gonna kick you ass all over the ring, You never show respect for the other wrestlers, you never show any respect to the fans that pay your wages and you certainly don't show any respect towards me you should be very worried Enforcer very worried indeed.

And that is because I have no home to fight in my home was destroyed by a corporate miss fit who thinks hes gonna take 6CW to greater things but no hes just get every ounce of money he can from it so like I said I have no home and that just pees me off so really I don't care if you break my leg, Arm or neck it wont stop me from kicking you butt and showing the fans what type of man you really are and that is one great big fat coward.

The crowd in the arena cheers for Conrad as again the two men stare each other out.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 19:06

Gangsta rap made me do it begin to play as fountain of white sparks begin to cascade onto the stage, the crowd in attendance rise to their feet and begin to heckle the arrival of DeMarcus Brown.

Henry: Another impressive victory for Brown last week over Jack Hurst

Harold: Indeed, Brown has torn his way through the whole of 6CW roster with little hassle and could count himself unlucky as to not being a champion already.

Henry: I have no doubt that Browns time will come Harold, god help us all when it does, but for now he has to prove he is worth his place in the evolved 6CW.

Brown steps out onto the stage in his usual guise; his white hood and bandanna cover his face. He stops centre stage and soaks in the atmosphere, he does not react to the hatred being brought upon him. Demarcus begins to make his way purposely down to the ring, he makes his way straight to the announce table and picks up a microphone before climbing in the ring, he takes up his perch upon the turnbuckle and waits as his music still plays on.

Harold: It will be fascinating how DeMarcus reacts to the new found authority in 6CW, to date he’s been used to having things his own way, with disregard to fellow athletes and general 6CW staff, he may find himself high up on the list of Mr Jones men who need to be made accountable for their actions.

Henry: I agree Harold, DeMarcus doesn’t answer to anybody’s authority but his own, he could be in for a turbulent ride over the next few months, if he doesn’t abide by the roles of Mr Jones

Gangsta rap begins to fade out and the crowd stop in their persistent taunts towards Brown, Demarcus then lowers his bandanna and lifts the microphone to in front of his mouth.

DB: I demand that we get a legal representative of this company out here right here right now, as far as I’m concerned that contract I signed is now not worth the paper it is writ on, I was told nothing but lies in the lead up to my signature, had I known what I know now I would have ripped up my paperwork and left this place as soon as possible, I had company’s from every corner of the globe after my signature, 6CW claimed that they were going to be the biggest and the best which is why I aligned with them but now I see that was nothing but bullcrap and I want out. Honestly I travelled all the way to this idiotic country, with its stupid heritage and god forsaken weather and I did that on the promise that I would be facing the best competitors professional wrestling had to offer, EWF? EWF? Since when were they the best that the world had to offer, I f I wanted mediocrity I could have stayed in my home country and signed with them, what exactly do they bring to the table, they have been floundering since the day they were created, with original superstars like Liam Wood, Mike Conrad, Thunder, Robin Reborn guys that will make little to no impact on the landscape, I am star and I deserve to be in company that equals my ambition, I don’t know say 6WF

DeMarcus stares at the camera and makes a phone gesture to his ear

Harold: Does Brown really have any ground to ask for his contract cancelled?

Henry: I have no idea I know a lot has changed, but in essence his contract is with 6CW and we remain 6CW regardless of the merger.

DB: If this company assumes that I am going to sit back and just bow down to their demands, they are in for one hell of a shock, there has been only one true authority figure since 6CW began to broadcast again and that hasn’t been anybody by the name of Andrews or Jones that man has been DeMarcus Brown, I make the rules around here, I watched as you made your play Jones as aftermath went off air and I must say it did little to impress me, your own personal army to deal out your commandments, It’s a smart plan but it makes you look weak in my eyes because it shows me that you can’t get the job done on your own, now you might call me a hypocrite for saying that after all I have my brother eager to assist me, but I’ve shown that I can get the job done on my own, people don’t fear the White Hoods they fear DeMarcus Brown. So what are you going to do Jones if I don’t comply? You going to fire me? Sever all ties because right now nothing would make me happier, im not prepared to play your games.

Harold: Looks like Daniel Reilly may need to find himself a new partner

Henry: We might need to find ourselves a new superstar

DB:This company seriously wants to put me in a match against Jason Sparx and Jimmy Phillips, I could beat both those guys easily on my own, but instead I have the displeasure of once again teaming with a so called legend of 6CW Daniel Reilly, the term legend is branded about far too much in my opinion, it should be reserved for only the very best, like myself one day, but you Reilly you are a fossil and the thought of having to carry you through a match isn’t one that interests me. As for my opponents if I get what I want you’ll have the easiest match of your careers to date, just hand Reilly a Worthers Original and a cup of camomile and hell dose right off to sleep. I guess you both owe Mr jones a favour because the actions he has put in place have saved you years at the end of your career by not having to face me, because while Nate may hold that shiny championship belt, every man knows that I’m the real alpha male round here at present, lucky for you this territory doesn’t have what it takes to support a predator like me anymore, I’ve grown too big for the food chain, call your victory at Anarchy my welcoming present to the both of you, god knows you EWF stars are going to need all the help you can get.

The crowd begin to cheer and sing goodbye to DeMarcus, to which Brown just laughs

Harold: Is this really the last we will see of Demarcus Brown?

Henry: I honestly don’t know Harold

DB: Now get me a 6CW representative out here as soon as soon as possible, the sooner I can get out of here the better

DeMarcus remains sat on the turnbuckle awaiting as response as the whole arena falls silent

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 21:37

Brown is still sat perched on the tunbuckle. Minutes have passed yet there is no sign of the 6CW rep he has demanded. He stares at his watch and his eyes fill with anger

DB: Maybe I didn't make myself cle..........

THEY ARE SICK, THEY ARE POOR, AND THEY DIE BY THE THOUSANDS AS WE LOOK AWAY

He: Man alive would you listen to this ovation

Ha: We heard he was going to be here, but I didn't believe it until I seen it. DeMarcus Brown asked for a 6CW rep, I guess this guy is now

The crowd are going beserk as the hooded 6ft6 frame of Jimmy Phillips walks slowly out to the stage. He stops at the top of the ramp and throws his hood back and looks around at his new home.

DeMarcus Brown lowers himself off the top rope and looks less than impressed at the incoming Phillips. Jimmy walks from side to side of the ramp tagging hands with the fans before he reaches ringside. He jumps up on the apron as red pyros shoot from each turnbuckle

He: WOAH!!

Phillips enters the ring and completely ignores Brown as he makes his way past to grab another mic from the timekeeper and goes to speak before being immediately cut off

DB: Who the hell do you....

JP: You either shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you. (HUGE POP FROM THE CROWD) Now as I was going to say....Finally the Talent has arrived in 6...C.....W. Now Marcus...it is Marcus isn't it?

Brown shakes his head and shouts DEMARCUS at Phillips

JP: Just as I thought Marcus. I wasn't going to come out here. The Talent was more than happy watching from backstage, seeing you sulking, sat there all the way up on your pedestal. But you looked so lonely, so pathetic, like a spoilt child that's just thrown all of its toys out of the stroller.

Now you can moan, whine and complain all you want about our two companies joining as one. You can threaten to walk out, or you can do what I came here to do......FIGHT!
(another huge pop from the crowd)

He: Wow this crowd have quickly warmed to The Talent Jimmy Phillips

Ha: and who can blame them. He was a firm fan favourite over in EWF and went on to be EWF co-captain at Day of Reckoning and led his team, sorry co-led his team to victory in that hellacious structure known as War Games

JP: Seriously. I thought you 6CW guys were meant to be tough. You come out here tonight saying how you're the biggest, the toughest guy on the roster and now you're talking about walking out. From were I was watching they weren't the words of the toughest, the baddest man, they were the words of a coward.

They were the words of a guy that no matter how high up the food chain he believes he is, the reality is he is right here
(The Talent crouches and hovers his hand a little over the canvas) and now with the influx of new talent you've realized just how tough it's going to be to get were you think you already are.

You claim that EWF was a mediocre company, but I'd be careful what you're calling mediocrity because I can tell you first hand that EWF guys are no pushovers. I've fought side by side and against the best that company has to offer and I'm here to tell you underestimate us at your own peril. If you want to walk away now then you can do so, but I'm going to make sure that you walk away with your tail between your legs because the food chain has gotten bigger and The Talent is hungry
(The Talent unzips his red hoody and throws it into the crowd as a chorus of wolf whistles emanate from the females of the crowd)

He: Jesus Christ look at this guy

JP: I heard you say that you could beat both me and Sparx on your own. How about I make the odds a bit better for you. We have a ring.....check, we have me and you....check, all we need is an official. How about we get one out here and The Talent gives you a reason to walk away from this company in shame as opposed to just because you're a whining so of a b!tch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 15:19

*The camera is keeping apace with Jack Hurst as the Gentleman of Pro Wrestling is walking out of the side door of the building and into the parking lot*

Cameraman: "Where are we going Jack? A nice summer evening or not, I don't think the new American fans are going to be that excited by a red sky at night"

*Jack slows his pace but still walks around the car park*

Jack: "They must have shepherds over there my lad, think of their delight! No, no, we are here to look for the supposed monster of EWF that makes his way onto 6CW shores this evening. I have done my best to greet every one of our new members of the roster. From cretins like Enforcer, the egotistical but pleasant young Champion Liam Wood and even a quiet word with one Mike Conrad about his intentions and thoughts on The Authority."

"But two men have evaded me thus far, and I think by finding one I shall find the other. I am a wrestling fan my boy, I watched EWF. Hell, I needed something to legitimately allow me to stop watching TNA. And as I watched the Ugandan soldier Ojore in these recent weeks, the presence that stalked him was clear too. Sometimes comic books do inspire heroes"

Jack turns a corner and a flame can be spotted.

"A-ha, our monster awaits us. Stay behind me, I don't envisage bother but I'd rather you were safe"

Jack walks over and the cameraman suddenly following a step further behind Prince Charming.

Jack: "Ojore, sir, I am Jack Hurst and I was looking to welcome you to our country and our company. This may well be the last civilised conversation we have, especially with our match this evening, but there is honour in battle too."

Ojore rises to his feet, lit by firelight and imposingly large.

Ojore: "Ojore not man of many words. You impress Ojore, Ojore trust your code of war. Tonight, Ojore step into ring to send message. Your intelligence may keep you out of Ojore way. If you are smart man, then that will be case"

Jack: "I have seen what you can do Man of War, and I have seen war in Africa too. In Kenya, they named me Kafil or Protector in my tongue, and their rivals named me Sefu, what we here call Sword. Kafil does not go down without a fight, Ojore."

Ojore takes a step closer to Hurst and then grabs him with both hands by the throat. 

Ojore: "Live by sword, die by sword my little English friend--"

A blur drops in behind Ojore and the noise of this thing landing distracts Ojore, who flat out drops Hurst and turns to face the figure.

"Surprise muthaf***a!" The figure springs and Enziguri's Ojore straight in the face, catching him off guard and knocking him down. The camera catches his face, its Robin Reborn who has come to the rescue.

Robin "Jack, my man, lets roll. This S.O.B does not take kindly to kicks to the jaw"

Jack "I am never too keen on retreat my good friend, but tonight I feel you may just be right"

The pair and the cameraman take a quick pace and get away from Ojore, soon around the corner and walking towards the doors.

Robin "I think you were looking for me Mr Hurst, but lets do this with manners. The name's Robin Reborn, its a pleasure"

Robin offers his hand. Which Jack shakes "I'm Jack Hurst, thanks for the help out there. You're up first tonight aren't you?"

RR: "#openingtheshow! This double audience gets its first glimpse of my swag tonight, Robin gonna fly for these kids"

Jack "Watch out, this new guy looks mighty dangerous"

RR "Awhhh hell, he'll probably sneak a win somehow, the debut guys always do, but no one is gonna be talking about Jon Daniels at the end of my match. Thats my stage, 6CW aint seen nothing like Robin Reborn, tonight they gonna see magic from the first bell."

Jack "You got a lot of moxie kid, I like it. I could teach you a few things young man, and I'm sure I could learn from you. Let today not be the last day we join together, Mr Reborn."

RR "I hear that my man, #yoloswag Im out of here. Stay clear of the beast."

The scene fades...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 17:09

DeMarcus looks at The Talent quizzical, before scratching his head.

DB: Sorry I believed I ask for a representative of 6CW, so unless you fill that role, I’m a bit lost as to why you are out here, let alone so confrontational.

DeMarcus then makes his way to the ropes and leans over towards Henry Lloyd

DB: Do you have any idea who this guy is and why he keeps on referring to himself as the talent

Henry shouts back over the noise of the crowd

Henry: That’s Jimmy Phillips, The Talent is his sort of calling card

DeMarcus shakes his head and rolls his eyes, before turning to face Jimmy Phillips
DB:I see what’s going on here, your that guy. The new guy who is quick to realise just who holds all the cards in this federation and thinks it’s wise that he proves himself, not only to the other guys in the back, but to these peasants who fork over their worldly goods, just to brush shoulders with people who have made something of themselves. You want my spot in this company fine take it, it’s not like I want it anymore. I just hope you’re ready to face all comers, because that’s all you get wave after wave of people gunning for you who think they have what it takes to be the man, now me I never had a problem defending my territory because these chumps are nowhere near my league, I’m A list and quite frankly nobody else in this company, has potential to surpass even Z, so if you think you have the skills Jimmy, I will metaphorically pass you my crown and sceptre.

You wanna fight Jimmy, fine then fight; there are plenty of guys in the back who im sure will happily face you in this ring. Right now though you’re face to face with the one guy, that is done fighting in this company it is a waste of my time, these people don’t deserve my time anymore and neither do you. I’m not interested in your accolades Phillips or what you have achieved in the time you were in EWF, I achieve more in day than that whole company put together, I am always striving to move forward to make the most of my time, there is nothing left for me to achieve here, which is why my future lies elsewhere, Jones has presented me with the perfect opportunity to fulfil my desire and I’m simply taking him up on it.

Harold: DeMarcus is reluctant to fight this guy, could it be that he is afraid of making a fool of himself?

Henry: I doubt it Harold, I really think DeMarcus is done with 6CW.

DeMarcus moves closer to Phillips and leans in to speak in his ear

DB: Now unless you know of someone who can help me get out of this hellhole, I suggest you walk straight back up that ramp and go take your fight to somebody who has an ounce of time for you, because whilst I won’t fight you in this ring, I can make your life a misery outside of it without me even having to lift a finger, comprende?

DeMarcus takes a step back and smiles at an unimpressed Phillips

DB: Now if there isn’t a representative out here in the next five minutes, then im heading for the man at the top and it won’t matter how many guys you have surrounding you, I will get what I want.

Demarcus looks at his watch, then stares straight through Phillips his eye not moving from the top of the ramp

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 1 Aug 2013 - 0:18

The scene opens with The Reverend Edward Plague stood in an abandoned barn, the walls covered in assorted clippings about the EWF/6CW merger including photo's of all of the roster members, as the camera pans the walls the pictures of The Ronster and Deep Heat have thick red crosses across them and the eyes torn out.

The camera pans around the barn as Edward begins to let out a sick twisted laugh, suddenly the camera flickers and for a split second the image changes to Edward stood in the middle of the barn as flames engulf the walls, the barn crumbles around him, it then flickers back to Edward sat on the floor, rocking back and forth

“It looks like we have more friends to play with...hehehe...more friends to show that the monster's under their beds are now crawling the walls around them...hehehe...they call me a monster...hehehe...they call me evil...hehehe...they call me the devil”

The camera flickers again, this time to a close up of Edward laughing amongst the flames and smoke, his white eyes now red from the glow of the flames, it flickers back as Edward continues to talk.

“I ask the people who call me evil this one little question..hehehe...do you ask the lion why it tears it's prey apart...hehehe...do you ask the beasts why they do what they do to survive? Of course not...it's in their nature...just like it's in my nature...hehehe...it's my nature to hurt, it's my nature to destroy...hehehe...it's my nature to end the weakness”

This time when the image flickers back to the fire Edward is sat amongst the smoke as it nearly blocks out the view, Edward can be heard laughing maniacally amongst the cracking wood and flames. A few seconds later the camera cuts back to the barn before the fire, Edward talks to the camera.

“I took the 6CW and I engulfed it in flames, it burnt down to nothing and now men of gold claim to be the king of the ashes but the truth is...hehehe...their gold means nothing...hehehe...only truth is of true value in the wreckage of what was once the 6CW...hehehe...what you will see at Anarchy is the true dirt and filth that I have told you about since I first stepped through those doors...hehehe...you will see two men who are valued as the best this company now has...hehehe...but you will see the truth!”

Edward walks over to a lamp on the side before throwing it at a picture of The Viper Liam Wood and Nate Nack

“No one is greater than Plague and at Anarchy...I rise from the ashes...hehehehehehehehehe!”

The fire from the lamp begins to scale the walls, the photos begin to peel off and fall to the ground as Edward takes a seat on the floor, still laughing.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 1 Aug 2013 - 11:49

Champion hits as Mike Masters makes his way out as he does his signature pose. He gives a smirk to the camera as he enters the ring to a chorus of boos.

My gosh I can feel it, I can feel that electricity in the air. I can see the endless look of excitement in each and every one of your faces. I know everyone’s shocked at what happened on Aftermath but to be honest, I saw it coming all along.

*A small portion of the crowd begin to chant cowpat*

Wait are you telling me you didn’t see that coming? Are we talking about the same thing here? I mean, everyone’s talking about it. The school kids, the pubs, the media and all the wrestlers back in that dressing room. Well for those that missed it, let me inform you of what all the buzz is about. Me. That’s right, me. Mike Masters and do you know why?  Because I defeated Blade in the main event of Aftermath, that’s why!

*Chorus of boos echo across the arena*

You see once again prior to the match every one of you doubted me, probably chuckled whilst saying Blade is going to take his frustrations out on me, he’s going to kick my ass. Well once again, you were all wrong. And know you guys are going to say that Blade’s anger got the better of him? No ..no..no, I showed to the world that I am a better wrestler than him, that’s right, I out wrestled him proving that I am one of the best wrestlers on this damn roster.  And now, I plan on moving onto to bigger and better things. I plan on continuing my winning streak and I plan on winning the World Heavyweight championship.

Now let me talk about the small little matter of the announcement that two wrestling promotions are merging together. Now don’t get me wrong this is a great marketing ploy as more and more people will know the name of Mike Masters. However for the new guys that are coming over from EWF, well let me introduce myself, I’m the masterful one. People look up to me around here, to you new guys it will be like looking at perfection. Mike Masters is on the up, the new 6CW is also on the up and i’ll show to the world what I’m all about.

Masters drops his microphone as he taunts to the crowd.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 1 Aug 2013 - 13:47

The scene opens up where Blade can be seen standing on top of a roof top wearing his Black hoody and the rain is falling down pretty heavy its dark and 3am Blade is looking up at the dark grey clouds rain pouring onto his head and is deep in thought about how things are going for him in 6cw.

The rain running down Blades face his hoody is wet through then a bolt of lightning crashes through the sky as Blade then cracks a little smile, Blade then starts to talk to himself.

Blade: This is proving to be a very difficult time for me I lost to Brown in the match that I asked for then I lost to bloody Masters when I should have got the win twice on the trot I have defeated myself and let the other man get the win this has got to stop.

Another bolt of lightning lights up the night sky.

Blade: This six man tag match with me, Thunder and Jack Hurst Vs Masters, Helms and Ojore these men have all got a point to prove that they can beat Blade but with Hurst and Thunder at my side they could help me get the victory I crave for it has been too long since I won a match and this needs to stop and quickly.

A crash of thunder makes Blade smile.

Blade: Thunder now this chap has got it all hes a big son of a gun so he could take care of Ojore hes just one hell of a beast but hes not unstoppable he can be knocked down a peg or two.

Then we have Jack Hurst the proud Englishman a bit posh for my liking but another tough s.o.b and he will have no problems taking out Helms good as you are Helms you are no match for Hurst he will take you down just like that.

Then that just leaves me with the man that beat me on the 6cw show and that man is Masters, You my friend are in for a horrid time in that ring I will get my revenge on you my friend the time has come for Blade to wake up and smell the coffee you are going down and when I mean down I mean I am gonna take you out.

Suddenly a crash of thunder and then lightning hits the night sky as the scene then fades to black. 

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 1 Aug 2013 - 16:28

A message appears on the screen in the arena "Last week at EWF Conflict" before cutting to a video.

Oliver Baker is standing in the presence of a tall, muscular man. The unknown man has an arrogant smile on his face and is dressed in jeans and a vest with the word “Perfection” on the front. Baker looks into the camera.

Baker: As you all know, it is my duty to scour the world for the greatest talents available. Now that I am back and able to fulfill my duties once more I am delighted to welcome a new signing to the EWF roster….

*The man behind Baker smirks and cracks his knuckles

Baker: This is Jonathan Daniels….6’6…..325 pounds……..a destructive powerhouse if ever I saw one…..on behalf of EWF I would like to welcome Daniels to our roster….and announce that next week he will make his debut for this company…

*Daniels steps forward and looks into the camera

Daniels: Take a good long look at perfection….because week in, week out you are going to witness me….”Mr Perfection” running roughshod over the EWF roster….I am going to destroy anything and anyone in my path and I will not stop until championship gold is resting around my waist….because I am better than you all….perfection is what I do, perfection is what I am all about…..get ready to witness history in the making!

*The crowd boo Daniels’ cocky demeanor before he backs off and exits the scene, leaving Oliver Baker looking pleased.

The video fades and we see Oliver Baker talking to Jonathan Daniels in his locker room, Daniels is stood with an arrogant smile on his face whilst rubbing his hands together.

Baker: Last week on Conflict I signed this beast of a man, this destructive powerhouse known as Jonathan Daniels to a contract knowing he has what it takes to dominate this industry for years to come. I scoured all over the world to look for the best talent on offer and no one came close to this man, no one came close to "Mr Perfection" Jonathan Daniels. Now as EWF has merged with 6CW allow me to introduce my last signing in EWF but also the first man under my management here in 6CW he is "Mr."

Daniels steps forward placing a hand on Baker's shoulder.

Daniels: That's o.k. Oliver...allow me to introduce myself to all of you I am "Mr. Perfection" Jonathan Daniels and I am here to give everyone in 6CW a warning…and that is warning is simple I will destroy anyone and anything in my path to get to the top around here, I will not stop until I have gold around my waist. I want you all to take a long look at the man standing in front of you because you will be seeing a lot more of my and my god given talents week in and week out I am better than you all….perfection is what I do, perfection is what I am all about…..get ready to witness history in the making!

Daniels: Robin Reborn I saw that you saved Jack Hurst from Ojore in the parking lot and you would be wise to heed his words of warning I am mighty dangerous and after the disrespect that you showed me by saying that I will sneak a win as the new guys always do and that nobody will be talking about me after our match you just wrote your own fate and that fate is a beating no one will ever forget from yours truly "Mr. Perfection" Jonathan Daniels and remember folks I am perfect…you are not.

Daniels walks back towards Oliver Baker laughing before the two men shake hands and the screen fades to black.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 1 Aug 2013 - 19:02

Christy James is backstage in a corridor, she is walking down it while talking into the camera

CJ: Christy James here, we are in the bowels of the Copper Box after 6CW Aftermath went off the air, I am looking to get an exclusive update on the condition of Ron following his destruction at the hands off Orthus and Plague. Ron was last reported to have been in this area of the building having discharged himself from the care of the EMTs

Christy turns the corner, aside from a mop leaning against the left hand wall, a pile of boxes is all that stands at the end of the empty corridor

CJ: Well this is where I was told he would be, maybe he's moved o-AHHHH!

Christy screams as the pile of boxes explode everywhere, Ron staggers out, he is still in his ring gear, shirtless with a pair of red shorts, he staggers forward towards Christy and the camera man who recede a few paces, Ron is clearly out of it

R: Stop! Who goes their? Heat? Mum?....Jesus?

CJ: Ron, it's Christy James here can I have a word?

R: Are you sure you're not Jesus? He said he was coming

Christy gives the camera a perplexed look, the camera moves as the camera man shrugs

CJ: Ron are you okay, how are you feeling?

R: I'm fine, I was pretty bad there for a while, but the doctors gave me some pills, and now I'm goooooooood

Ron stands zombified with a slack smile on his face, Christy shoots the camera another concerned look

CJ: Do you not think you should seek further medical attention Ron?

R: I don't need medical attention, is it a crime to build some sandcastles?

CJ: What? Where do you think you are Ron

R: I dunno, kinda dark down here, smells funny, Aberdeen?

CJ: You're in London, Ron

R: London? Why?

CJ: You were wrestling tonight

R: Really!? I've always wanted to wrestle, did I win?

CJ: No you were beaten badly

R: Well that's good then

CJ: I don't think it...

R: (interrupting) Well thank you for the kind words, but me and my girlfriend are off to celebrate

CJ: There's no one else her Ron

R: Of course there is, honey come say hello to the nice man

Ron grabs the mop off the wall, he holds it in his arm and strokes the top of it tenderly

R: This is Beverly, ain't she dreamy..

CJ: That's a mop Ron

R: H..how dare you! I will not have the love of my life insulted

With that Ron begins to kiss the mop passionately, Christy stands transfixed but revolted, a janitor push past into screen, he takes hold of the handle of the mop

J: Excuse me sir I need that

Ron gets agitated and tries to pull the mop away from the man

R: NO! NO! SHE'S MINE! GET YOUR OWN LADY FRIEND!!!

J: PLEASE GIVE ME MY MOP SIR! I HAVE A FAMILY TO GO HOME TO

In the struggle the mop snaps, Ron holds the bundle of yarn from the top in his hands, a look of horror comes over his face

R: YOU'VE KILLED HER! YOU'VE KILLED HER! IT WASN'T ME!! I'M INNOCENT!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! DON'T ARREST ME PLEASE

With that Ron takes off down towards the wall at the end of the corridor, Christy calls after him but Ron is too busy screaming about how he 'won't go back there man!' to hear her, when he gets to the wall he runs into it full force, knocking himself unconscious. The scene fades to black with Christy calling for EMT's to come and assist her.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 1:58

"Our most recent case is by far our most intriguing, a man who seems at complete ease with himself, except a constant fear of the black plague and delusions of grandeur that both come and go without warning. He also seems quite concerned with the temperature in the building. Often he is heard mumbling 'wrong heat'"

We are walking through the corridors of what appears to be a hospital of some sort, a female doctor leading interested observers along, seemingly professionals who are all making notes as the doctor speaks.

"The man, who I would imagine suffered severe trauma to his legs as a child, his balance and poise are most ungainly, appears to be of no danger to anyone, neither staff nor himself--"

Visitor "Then why the padded cell?"

Doctor "I hadnt quite finished. He is of no danger to anyone at all, until he starts to wrestle."

Another visitor "He has hurt the staff?"

The Doctor smiles "No, no, quite the opposite. Whilst the man appears quite the wrestling enthusiast, he once described an hour long dream match between the Ultimate Warrior and Chavo Guerrero, he himself cannot land a blow on any of our staff, no matter how hard he tries. The padded walls are to protect him, he falls all over the place. I dread to think how he'd handle a real ring!"

They continue down the corridor, the walls featureless, a continuous drab cream colour adding no character to the plain black floor, with the only change being a new wooden door every five metres.

Third visitor "May we see him?"

The doctor and group stop outside a door. Doctor - "He is through this door. He is quite amicable and presents no threat to any man, woman or even a child."

The group open the door and enter the padded room. Deep Heat is flat out in the middle of the room, locked in a sleeper hold he seems unable to get out of, even though he has put it on himself.

Deep Heat "TAP OUT YOU FOOL, NO ONE DEFEATS THE STREAK!"

Visitor #1 "What happened to him?"

Doctor "We truly cannot work it out. He was found at a Waterstones in town, apparently quite desperate to speak to Ron Weasley."

Visitor #2 "How will you treat him?"

Doctor "Treat him? You cannot treat a man like this. We will merely observe and enjoy his unique ways. You're lucky he's dressed, we usually find him just in his pants in a position he describes as "a small package"." 

Visitor #3 "Do you expect him to leave?"

Doctor "If he does so choose, then yes, he will leave, but he is nowhere near making that decision."

Deep Heat suddenly taps out on the floor of the room. Heat "He got me, the sonuvabitch got me! Are these more fans? Tell em the big guy loves all his Heat-ers! Heat-ers gonna Heat, hashtag OH MY GOD THE PLAGUE IS COMING! RON, RON, HEAT, RON, HEAT, LOOK AT THESE MONSTERS. BAH GAWD! STONE COLD, STONE COLD!"

The scene fades as the doctor and guests leave the room, Heat can still be heard screaming as the doctor yells to the guests "I DONT THINK HE WILL EVER GET OUT OF HERE"...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 22:59

We go backstage to Orthrus sat in the changing rooms as a nervous Timothy Allen approaches

TA: Is it alright to have a quick word?

Orthrus stares through Allen

TA: What do you think of 6CW merging EWF?

I do not care about the merger they bring whoever they want into the company, They will never be as good as i am, It's always good to see people from the B leagues move up to a proper level. 

TA: With respect Orthrus B League Wrestlers?

They've never been in the ring with anyone as talented as the people on this roster, So it's time to step up or get thrown out the door. Mr Jones will not tolerate inept wrestlers. 

TA: What are your plans for the future with the merger in place

Make my way to the top of the pile, By tearing Nate Nack from his pedestal and send him back to his crappy life with the skanky Emma. I've got my contract guarenteed now all i need to is that shiny gold title around his waist then my reign of terror will be over. Otherwise this has been all for nothing and im not willing to let it go like that.

TA: What do you make of the brash Liam "Viper" Wood current Reigning EWF Champion 

For years people after people come into the company and declare im the best blah blah blah and so on, Yet after a year the realization sets in that they aren't as good as they think. His ego will be his failing and eventually he will fall from grace into the abyss.

Months of work has been in planning and Mr Jones will not let some egotistical pair of champions ruin his plans for the company, So tonight Edward & I will make it clear that it will not be stood for and intolerance will be dealt with. 

You either align with the boss or you will be fighting a losing battle of which your never recover from. This battle has 1 winner and you will not change the destiny of that. 

Orthrus stares at Timothy Allen.

TA: Thanks for your....

Orthrus grabs Timothy by the throat and throws him out the door as the scene ends.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:54

The scene opens in the Los Angeles airport, Thunder sits in the waiting. He is slouched in the chair and looks to be quietly napping. A paper plane flys from behind the camera and hit Thunder in the eye. Thunder stirs and looks directly at the camera, he shrugs at the camera in a “what the hell,” gesture.

Thunder readjusts himself to sit up straight in the seat. He places his arms on the arms of the chair and leans forward.

Thunder
If you’re waking me to tell me that the flight has been cancelled…again, I won’t be happy. My flights have been cancelled three times already, I’m eager to return to England and see my family before, making my mark on 6CW.

Cameraman Dave
Don’t worry, nothing’s going to stop the plane this time. Lightning doesn’t strike four times, only Thunder does that. I just wanted to know your thoughts.

Thunder
About what exactly? Danny boy losing EWF from under him? EWF being absorbed into 6CW? My being conscripted in to 6CW? My impending 6CW debut? What?

Cameraman Dave
I was wondering about all of the above but, now I’m wondering about the stroppiness.

Thunder
I’m not stropping, I’m brooding, there’s a difference. As for why, it’s simple. We got cheated. EWF fought off FEAR, even going as far as to throw away honour and put a mole in the FEAR camp. I did not and still don’t approve of that move but, none the less we fought off FEAR and then, then we got shived. Now, we’re part of 6CW which might be a good thing, in the long run but, right now I’m soothing from what happened to EWF.

Voice Over
Flight 346 to London England is now boarding first class passengers. Can all passengers make their way to boarding gates.

Thunder
That’s my call, I’ll see you in England I’ll give you a call to sort something out.

Thunder rises from his seat and makes his way out of shot.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 13:19

Max Adamson is shown working out in the gym, he is working out on a weights machine. He spends a good minute putting chalk on his hands and splashing water on his face, he has a look around before beginning;

Max: One… Two… Three… Four…

(Adamson notices a beautiful woman entering the gym)

Max: Four hundred ninety-eight… Four hundred ninety-nine… Five hundred!

(Adamson sits up, with the water he splashed on his face trickling down and pretending to be a little out of breath, he waits for the woman to walk past him)

Max: My goodness, five hundred of those can really make you feel your lariats… Hi, Max Adamson. And your name is?

Woman: I’m not interested.

Max: That’s a… Unique name. Not Interested, do you have a nickname?

Woman: No, I mean I’m not telling you my name because I’m not interested.

Max: Not interested? In Max Adamson?

(Adamson looks genuinely bemused)

Max: Ok, I’ll bite. What gives?

Woman: Can’t a woman just come to the gym without being harassed by a sexist pig?

Max: Clearly not sugar jubblies 6CW Present Anarchy 14/08/13 3559488474

Woman: Ugh.

Max: How do you fancy knocking this on the head and coming back to mine to workout? You could do some squats and I could bench press you…

(The woman slaps Adamson hard across the face and storms out of the gym, he grins and holds his cheek as the woman turns back to glare at Adamson, he winks at her and she walks out)

Max: Probably a lesbian anyway. Oh well.

(Adamson goes back to the weights machine and continues)

Max: Eight… Nine… Ten… Eleven…

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 13:53

The scene opens in a radio station booth, as radio employees buzz around the familiar figure of the Viper Liam Wood is seen sat in front of a microphone wearing his “Gold Standard” t-shirt as the EWF TV and World Titles resting over his shoulders, the host walks in and shakes his hand before the show goes live with a familiar song.

Host: “Welcome back, that was I Killed The Prom Queen with €666 and now we are joined by someone who that song means a lot to, the newest member of the 6CW roster and reigning EWF World and Television Champion, The Viper Liam Wood...thank you for joining us Liam...how do you feel about the move back across the pond after the merger of EWF and 6CW!?”

LW: “Honestly, it's not really sunk in yet, I love that I'm back home in England but it's all been a bit much to take in and right now, I know very little about my future as a double champion or even as a wrestler...I was against Fear the whole time they were in EWF and now the guy behind them is one of my new bosses...I guess we'll have to see what happens.”

Host: “That's right, you and the rest of Team EWF defeated The Fear Campaign at Day Of Reckoning but still you find yourself being taken over by Drake Calihan...how do you feel about that, does it feel that it was all in vein?”

LW: “I don't know, of course it's frustrating to work that hard to save a company only to have it taken away from us but we can say that we went out on top, Calihan may have taken the company but we took the victory and I took the title belt...the company never died...because of what we did, EWF will ALWAYS live on...Fear couldn't kill us”

Host: “Aren't you worried that you'll always have to watch your back due to being against Calihan at one point!?”

LW: “I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've always had a target on my back...the bigger it get's the better I know I must be doing at proving people wrong...they look at me and see a good looking guy, they think I must be a poser but one by one I show them just what it means to face off against the definition of perfection...The Viper Liam Wood!”

Host: “Well at your 6CW debut you'll certainly have your work cut out for you when you team up with Nate Nack to face off against the team of The Reverend Edward Plague and Orthrus, two men who helped Mr Jones secure full ownership of 6CW...do you think you have what it takes to step up to these two monsters!?”

LW: “Now don't get me wrong, I'm stepping in to the ring against two men who have a combined weight of over 700 pounds and stand at nearly 7ft tall but I'm just not scared...they call themselves monsters but the truth is, they've been domesticated by Mr Jones, they've let themselves become slaves to a business man...they call it control...I call it being controlled...what sort of monster do you know has to hold someone's hand to be in control!?
At Anarchy I might be facing off against so called monsters but I'll be standing side by side with a fellow world champion and we'll be ready to show the world why we have these belts and if I have to go through Jones' lap dogs to show the world that I'm the best in the business then so be it...at Anarchy, me and Nate Nack show the world what “Gold Standard” means!”

Host: “It's interesting that you bring up your fellow World Champion Nate Nack, do you think that you can share the same stage with someone who holds an equal title to you? If you are truly the best in the business wouldn't you be more interested in beating him to prove it?

LW: “We could talk about dream matches all day...we could talk about how much I'd love to face off against Stone Cold or Macho Man but it would be pointless because right now I'm booked to face off against Orthrus and Plague, Nack is my team mate and I won't let me ego step in the way of us showing how much these titles mean to us...when the time comes for us to go one on one I'll give it my all but until that happens, I won't let it play on my mind too much.”

Suddenly Emmy is spotted at the doorway, she smiles at Viper before pointing to her watch

Host: “I think that's the best way to be, well Liam it looks like it's time for you to go but it's been great to meet you and I wish you the best of luck in your next match...how about you suggest the next song we play?”

Viper shakes the host's hand before saying his suggestion and leaving the booth as it begins to play.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 15:15

Enforcer is seen walking backstage of the Copper Box when Christy James catches up with him.

CJ: Enforcer, can I grab a quick word with you?

E: Alright, but make it quick...

CJ: Thank you. Your confrontation with Mike Conrad was tense to say the least. There is an obvious air of disdain between the two of you, how will this affect your preparation for the match?

E: Christy, I know I'm new here but have you done no research? My disdain for Mike Conrad will have no bearing on my preparation. I felt disdain for everybody on the roster in EWF and that hasn't changed since joining 6CW. I prepare for every match to maim and injure my opponent - this week is no different.

CJ: You said yourself that you feel your issue with Conrad is personal...

E: It is. Mike Conrad crossed a line when he screwed me at Day of Reckoning, when matters become personal I do become a different animal. I savour every scream of agony, every drop of blood, every torn muscle and every broken bone. Ask the so-called legend Hero what happens when things get personal...that's right you can't! Nobody has seen him since I dismantled him.

The same fate awaits Mike Conrad at Anarchy.

CJ: The fact that you got your end wish in seeing EWF disband doesn't lessen your anger?

E: They're two different things Christy. Seeing the back of EWF and that crook Daniel Magnusson is the best thing that could have happened. It means that true talent can now be rewarded under The Authority and you will see Enforcer take his rightful place at the pinnacle of 6CW.

But that doesn't let Conrad off the hook. He announced his loyalty to a cause and I put my faith in him to watch my back. Not too much faith because FEAR were never the tight group we should have been, but I trusted him not to screw me.

My trust was betrayed and that is one thing that I do not forgive or forget.

CJ: Moving on from this week, you are the number one contender to Liam Wood's EWF Championship. Are you worried that EWF closing will affect yours, or the titles, position?

E: I'm not concerned. I have earned the right, against terrible odds, to fight for the championship that was stolen from me. I trust that however the world title situation is resolved, The Authority will respect my talents and achievement and ensure that I am properly rewarded.

CJ: Is that a hint that you and The Authority have an arrangement? After all you and Drake Callihan were a part of FEAR...

E: It is not a hint at anything. It is merely me expressing my trust in Drake Callihan, Mr Jones and The Authority. I was in FEAR with Drake and he is a man I respect greatly, however I was not aware of his full plans and have not spoken to him since the merger.

CJ: So are you saying that you would be happy to stand with The Authority?

E: I'm not saying anything, but then it would be foolish to commit to anything without hearing a proposal wouldn't it? Now, unless you have any further inane questions, I think this interview is over.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 23:30

Heroes are Hard to Find by Twisted Sister echoes around the 6CW arena. Thunder waits until the first line is over before, stepping through the curtain. He smiles as he taps his heart three times and points out ahead of him at the fans, then to the right and finally to left.

He makes his way down the ramp, moving from side to side tapping the hands of the fans. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp he makes his way around the ringside area. As he does he taps the hands of the fans at ringside. He walks up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and climbs through the top and middle rope.

Thunder climbs the turnbuckle, he places one foot on the middle rope and the other on the top rope. He stretches his arms out like a cross position before jumping down off the ropes. He walks over to the other side and requests a microphone, which he is given. Thunder heads back to the centre of the ring.

Thunder
I know some of the EWF faithful have travelled across to the waters to 6CW, you guys can zone out for, oh lets say the next three minutes. For all those who don’t know me, allow me to introduce myself. I wrestled for EWF, I was EWF’s Lord of the Geeks…EWF is dead and buried, I am now 6CW’s Lord of the Geeks. I am the Oncoming Strom, I am the Sword of the Fan’s, I am Thunder. A lot of wrestlers claim to be all about the fans, for me it is no claim. I have a saying, well, I have few but, this one above all tells you everything about me. I am a fan, first, last and foremost.

Thunder turns to face the stage and walks to the ropes. He climbs out of the ring before, changing his mind and climbing back in.

Thunder
Now that you’ve all been told who I am. In the coming weeks I’ll show you just who I am, starting tomorrow night when I’ll team up with Blade, a guy who knows more about me, than I know about him. I’ll also be teaming with Jack Hurst, the Gentleman of Wrestling, who seems to think Nightwing’s a hero. Together we’ll take on Ojore, a shadow that has been cast of me for the last six months. I lost my debut match in EWF to Ojore and I’m still soothing about that. And two guy’s I know nothing about other than the fact you guys don’t like them. Tomorrow, Blade get’s his first victory in awhile with some help and you guys get to see me in action.

Thunder goes to leave again, stopping just before dropping off the apron. He holds on to the ropes and leans off the apron.

Thunder
One more thing. 6CW locker room, a word of warning. Don’t underestimate me. E-unit did, lost and went AWOL. Alex Garcia did, lost, went AWOL. Liam Wood, didn’t, champion. Enforcer, didn’t, number one contender. Liam brought his aim game and Enforcer knew he couldn’t beat me, so cheated, twice.

Thunder drops off the apron as Heroes are Hard to Find blares out of the sound system. He makes his way up the ramp and disappears through the curtain. As the music fades he pops back out on to the stage.

Thunder
One more thing. Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats.

Thunder lifts the microphone over his head as the crowd chant “Ho.” With that done he drops the mic on floor and takes his leave.

(OOC: When I saw Viper posting his music, I realised some of you might not know mine as it's only an album track)

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 4:36

(Are we posting music now?)

“Unbreakable” blares through the rafters of the Copper Box as the crowd leaps to its feet. Through the back comes the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, holding high the 6CW Championship title. He makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on his way to the ring.

“And here he is, the 6CW Champion, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack!” shouts Harry Lloyd at the announcer's table. “He's been silent since the merger of 6CW and EWF, but judging by his reaction at last week's show, Nate's gonna have some words for Mr. Jones tonight.”

“I don't see what Nate's problem is,” replies Harold Lloyd. “Jones is trying to expand 6CW, and this acquisition is huge! And come on, you've gotta crack a few eggs to make a cake.”

“When one of those eggs is you, I'm sure you're gonna have a problem.”

He jogs up the ring stairs and ducks through the ropes, jumping on the turnbuckle and raising the belt high once again.

“Either way,” continues Harry, “he looks happy even after being beaten down by the SOA. Any chance he'll call anyone out on that?”

“He'd be an idiot to. Maybe we'd be better off if he did.”

He's standing in the ring with a microphone, looking around the ring as the crowd chants “Mighty Mighty”. He takes a moment to collect his thoughts before finally speaking.

“Well if I had the words to speak right now, I'd be doing it.”

He laughs as the crowd starts to chant again. Nate Nack steps around the ring a little before bringing the microphone back to his mouth.

“So let me start at the beginning, I guess. I came here from Nebraska, USA without knowing anything about here. Do you know how long it took me to learn the right side of the road is the wrong side of the road? That's how I learned, by the way. But I had three things. I had my girlfriend, now fiancée, and future Mrs. Nate Nack, the beautiful Emma Holland. I had a mighty mighty dream, to be the 6CW Champion, and I had the support of all of you, the fans. You all are the reason I'm holding this now.”

The crowd cheers as Nate Nack points out at the crowd.

“I lost the Golden Briefcase match, I lost my mind, my dream, my drive, and I almost lost Emma. But I finally snapped back. After the absolute worst two months of my life, I came roarin' back mighty mighty strong. Of course, barely three weeks after the greatest night of my life, everything gets turned upside down in the blink of an eye. Andrews in, Jones out, and now this Callihan fellow and the SOA. I tell you right now, those shirts oughta read SOB for the sons of bitches you are!”

The crowd starts to chant “SOB” as Nate Nack pumps a fist in beat with them.

“Just when I thought I was sittin' mighty mighty pretty, the crap hits the fan. But you know what, I'm gonna roll with it. You know why? Because I had you behind me then, and I've got you behind me now, and yea, though I walk through he valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for you're at my side and I will deliver unto my enemies a mighty mighty Wake-Up Call their grandkids will feel!”

Again, the crowd cheers.

“Which brings me to this Wednesday. I'll be gettin' into the ring with two beasts that I'm all too familiar with. We all know, though, that you're nothing more than the puppets of Jones and Callihan, and as soon as I cut those strings, you'll fall lifeless to the mat and I will stand mighty mighty above. And as for Liam Wood, I'm lookin' forward to getting into the ring with him. I like those fighting eyes. I saw fire in them last week, Liam, and I know you're as eager to get the job done as I am. We're champions for a reason, and we'll show why we're champions on Wednesday. And no one, not Orthrus, nor Plague, nor Jones or Callihan are gonna stand in the way of me being the best damn champion 6CW has ever had, and the champion you people deserve!”

Nate drops the microphone and raises the belt into the air as the crowd cheers.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 22:19

Phillips smiles as Brown turns his back on him. With Brown looking up at the entrance Phillips holds the mic back to his mouth

JP: So you think you managed to defend your territory? Is that what you were doing when Blade eliminated your ass from the Ruler of the Ring?

The crowd give a huge cheer at the mention of Blades name as a look of disgust appears on Browns face

JP: You may claim to achieve more in a day than EWF achieved in its short history, but from where I'm standing, from were these fans are seated, from the history in the record books, it all looks like you have achieved nothing, zip, zero. And its funny that you should say that there is nothing left for you to achieve here because on the website next to your name there is a tiny little zero next to were it says titles won. So don't give me that BS saying you're done because there's nothing left for you here.

You're not owed an explanation. If anybody is it's the guys over in EWF that put our bodies on the line against FEAR only to find out 10 days later it was all in vain. Guys twice the man you'll ever be. Stars like Thunder, Reborn, Conrad, The Viper Liam Wood
(huge cheer from the crowd) and yours truly...The Talent Jimmy Phillips (again a huge cheer from the crowd)

If you're done go, this place will be better off without you and your BBF whitehoods walking around in the back like a group of faggotty ass Storm Troopers. But if like you said you really do want somebody to get you out of this 'hellhole' then looking no further, I'll even let you pick where I throw you out on your ass

Brown doesn't look impressed as the crowd are solidly behind Phillips

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 21:15

Brown stares at Phillips not breaking eye contact with a look of intent on his face, he then shakes his head and lifts the microphone to his mouth.

DB: It’s not wise to try and antagonise me Phillips, whilst I find your spiteful words empty and meaningless, I’m well aware that they are in some way supposed to intimidate me. The moment I stopped listening to you, was the moment when you suggested Yarmouth Blade was better than me, indeed technically he did eliminate me from the Ruler of the Ring match, Ive already stated on record that what happened that night was a mistake on my behalf, that’s not going to happen again. No what you really should be basing your opinion of me on is what I did to Blade the 6 months previous, constantly knocking him on his behind, bloodied and bruised, he couldn’t buy a win against me, I made his life a living hell because I could and because I enjoyed it, hes supposed to be a great, a guy brought in to pull in the crowds, a hallmark of 6CW and he was unfit to even tie up my boots, so what makes you think, you would fair any better, a nobody from company people have already forgotten.

Brown takes a step closer to Philips

DB: You bring up names from this so called great EWF and I ask you am I supposed to have a clue who they are, I am an international brand, I make people sit up and pay attention, you certainly seem to know a lot about me whereas I am at a loss, because you are not worth my time, nobody in this company is worth my time anymore. So far the only thing ive learnt about EWF from this unnecessary exchange of dialogue, is that you all failed to get the job done, you counted your chickens too early and you lost the very thing you were fighting for, which makes you all pathetic.

Brown smiles cockily, as some of the crowd begin to boo

DB: When I joined 6CW I was sold a company with a bright future, that would go on to compete with the best in the world, of late the only place this company seems to be heading is the same destination as it did before, out of business with all its major assets sold for scrap, I don’t want my name tarnished with the same brush and I shouldn’t have to, which is why I am doing something about it. When I joined 6CW winning the title and proving just why I am the best was my number one goal, you point out correctly that have not held a championship in this company and my record stands at a big zero, right now I couldn’t be happier, it means I have left no legacy and no reminder of my time here, which hopefully means in the future will forget that I was ever a part of this shambles, but you I can see you fitting in just fine here, with all the other rejects.

Now I’m afraid time has run out and it seems I may yet still have to get my hands dirty in this company, feel free to stay out here and get acquainted with your new home, I wish you the best of luck.

Brown goes to leave but Phillips steps in his way, much to the annoyance of Brown

DB: What? do you want to be the first, in a line of men I have to hurt tonight to get what I want

Brown and Phillips now stand head to head neither man backing down

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 23:49

*Backstage in the Copper Box and Hugh Cartwright seems to have found himself in an interview position with Tyler Roth. Cartwright looks afraid for his immediate safety as Roth is glaring at him, seemingly unimpressed at having his time used up. Roth is dressed in a black vest and cargo trousers, his ridiculously muscular arms and chest bulging from his top.

Cartwright: Tyler…I think I speak on behalf of everybody when I say the last few weeks have been a little hectic. The surprising merger between 6CW and EWF and now here we are, the eve of the very first co-promoted show between both companies. I have to ask, as a former member of FEAR and an associate of Drake Callihan….were you aware of what was happening?

*Roth smiles

Roth: I knew Drake was planning something, but I can’t say I knew exactly what was coming. He was too calm, too confident the entire time that we were at war with EWF, almost as though defeat wouldn’t even be enough to stop us. And here we are…

*Roth holds his arms wide and looks around

Roth: The new beginning, a fresh start for each and every one of us…allow me to be the first person to welcome you to the era of the beast…

*Roth cracks his knuckles together and smirks

Cartwright: Life in EWF never really kicked into life for you but I imagine you are confident of changing your fortunes here in 6CW?

Roth: Look at me, Hugh, I am the absolute image of perfection. 6’4, 292 pounds and sculpted from pure stone…I am a human-wrecking machine…and despite any disappointments I have suffered thus far in my wrestling career, I am not even getting started….you see I was built for one reason and that is to fight….now that I have a new lease of life here in 6CW I am ready to show the world exactly what it is that I can do. There isn’t a man on this roster…from EWF or 6CW that can stand toe to toe with me and measure up…

Cartwright: With the revelation that Jones and Callihan are brothers and that the Authority are running the show….I guess a question we should be asking is, are you on board?

*Roth smiles again

Roth: Now that would be telling, wouldn’t it? I wouldn’t concern yourself too much with the ins and outs right now, Hugh……I’m sure the bigger picture will reveal itself in good time…but in the mean time I suggest you just sit back and watch what I can do….because any demolition I may have been involved in back in EWF is nothing compared to what you and all the 6CW rejects are going to witness from this point forward…

*The crowd boo

Roth: The idiots can boo and the haters can hate but from day one I was destined to be a megastar in this business and now I have the focus and determination to match the attributes and talent I possess…there is nothing going to hold me back…no chumps and jacka55es are going to stand in my way…soon my name is going to be on everybody’s lips and you are going to quiver in your boots whenever I’m in town…

Cartwright: Tomorrow night your 6CW career begins with a one on one contest against former 6WF World Champion, Chaos….how do you view this contest? Is there any specific strategy you intend on using against an opponent of this calibre?

Roth: He weighs in at around 170 and is almost a foot shorter than I am….I mean, is this legal? I don’t want to spend tomorrow night in jail for abusing a minor…beating down on a midget…but if Chaos is determined to go ahead with this circus act then I will indulge him long enough to separate his head from his shoulders!

*Crowd boo

Roth: I’ve seen his tapes and this guy relies on speed to get by….but he doesn’t have the stature to share a ring with me and live to tell the tale. I might be built like Zeus but I move like a cobra and he doesn’t possess an antidote to deal with my venom…Chaos can live off his past glories because once I am through him, he won’t be achieving anything else in his life….tomorrow night will be the last time you see that flying freak inside a wrestling ring!

*More boos from the crowd

Roth: I’m not interested in waiting around and I am tired of not being taken seriously. Drake knows what I can do and tomorrow I will show the rest of the 6CW management team exactly what Tyler Roth is all about, after that I don’t think their decisions will be difficult ones….i’m booked and loaded, one way ticket straight to the top!

*Roth flexes his biceps

Cartwright: Thanks for your time Tyler….

*Roth smirks at Cartwright and then barges past him, ending the interview.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 20:52

(The titontron bursts into life with static on it. A lone female voice is heard.)

6CW

EWF

It doesn't matter you've all been put onto alert, for he is coming. Coming to save us all, save us from the darkness, save us from ourselves, save us from... Him.

(The outline of a child in a summer dress walks towards the camera out of the static, she is carrying a sole candle which is flickering. We can just pick up her face which is painted with the mask of chaos)

You are all invited to join us in the light, join the enlightened parasites in the emporium of his mind.

He is here

Here for all of our forsaken souls

He is... True

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom the girl drops the candle before being englufed in flames, she tilts her head and smiles manically intyo the camera)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down