The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Box Or Playstation?

+17
Dass
Fernando
cherriesfna
ShahenshahG
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ScarletSpiderman
Hulking_up
pscott
Duty281
TipToes88
Bull
hampo17
B91212
Gregers
nasisillmatic
Crimey
Shot 21 LCFC
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

X Box Or Playstation? - Page 2 Empty X Box Or Playstation?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok so we are getting close to the new console releases. Sony are bringing out Playstation 4 and Microsoft are bringing out X Box One. Which one are you currently planning to buy? At the moment Im going for PS4. I currently have an X Box 360 and personally prefer them, but the PS4 will be £80 cheaper than the XB1. Also Ive heard online will be free for PS4. But the main thing that is swinging me so far is the fact that apparently with XB1 you will not be able to play second hand games. What the hell is the point of this? It means you will have to play every game brand new and wont be able to buy a slightly cheaper pre-owned version. It also means once you buy a game your stuck with it. So if you buy something, and realise it is a load of rubbish you wont be able to sell it on. It also means you cant lend people games. So if I decide to go round a mates house for a FIFA tournament and he doesnt have the game I wont be able to play my game in his console. I may have my info wrong about this but if its true then I will definately buy PS4. Microsoft will need to change some of these rules I think.

Over to you guys.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

X Box Or Playstation? - Page 2 Empty Re: X Box Or Playstation?

Post by Bull Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:03 am

"Higher class exclusives?"

what Halo and Gears Of War?

dont bring up Titanfall as thats not an Exclusive.

PS-(not announced but expect) - Uncharted,Jak 4?, Sly Cooper? GOW etc.

THe PS4 is 40 percent more powerful than the One and is also prefered by developers to say "more advanced kit" i dont see whats so advanced about it if its less powerful and not the preferred option for the developers?

But what ever floats your boat Pr4wn but to say it is a more advanced piece of kit is wrong

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:07 am

Final Fantasy XV, not sure if it exclusive or not, but that is why I am having to earn brownie points with th misses to get a ps4
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:13 am

its on both systems as is Kingdom Hearts.

apparently Sony is going to reveal a few games at Gamescon around August 21-25.

hoping for Uncharted, would love Jak 4 or even them announcing they bought back Crash, or even Agent(what ever happened to that lol)

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:33 am

Exclusives are clearly better on PS than Xbox

God of war, infamous, uncharted, jak, sly, ratchet and clank, killzone, gran turismo, little big planet, modnation...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:48 am

I prefer xbox simply for the controller. The xbox controller is a much more comfortable fit for me than the PS controller. They're both about the same level so in reality theres little difference between the 2. Theres even less difference with the next gen machines. Its like 2 cars that look a bit different but are very similar under the hood.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Jun 2013, 8:00 am

Im the opposite tbh i prefer the PS controller as i prefer the way its smaller does not have bodge and also cause its symmetrical analog wise but each to there own, though alot of people say its cause i have small hands lol

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 29 Jun 2013, 8:14 am

Well you know what they say about small hands...small gloves.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Jun 2013, 8:50 am

what do they say?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:07 am

I'm gonna go for the PS4, mainly because I'm not big on Halo, and Destiny will be on both consoles anyway. Plus I really wanna try out Killzone Shadow Fall, looks really awesome. I think Knack looks quite fun too as well as Drive Club and hopefully they'll have more uncharted planned, loved those games. I also like looking for more Indy games too, which seems to be a big focus for PS4. Really need to check out what other exclusives there will be...

One I did like the look of for Xbox was Ryse.. If they had a few more games like that then I could maybe be swayed, but overall I think PS4 looks more attractive for my wants.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2