The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which actor would they pick to play you?

+4
superflyweight
Nakatomi Plaza
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

Which actor would they pick to play you? Empty Which actor would they pick to play you?

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 3:45 pm

Good or bad, everybody has a story to tell.  I sometimes think this when looking at old photographs of people.  A face can stand out from the crowd and I wonder what type of life that person had -what trials and tribulations they faced.  The famous and the notable often have their life stories portrayed in film, but the question I have is this: if a filmmaker was going to dramatize your life story, which actor/actress would the casting director pick to play you and why?

Back to top Go down

Which actor would they pick to play you? Empty Re: Which actor would they pick to play you?

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Jun 2013, 3:50 pm

I would get Deniro in Al capone mode (as in over weight and chewing up the scenery).

Danny Garcia might be another one who could carry off my gravitas.

Failing that, Dom Joly.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Which actor would they pick to play you? Empty Re: Which actor would they pick to play you?

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 3:52 pm

They couldn't do any better than pick "whatisface" to play me. I'm a skull-crushingly, flap-witheringly tedious and forgettable individual.

Even the trailer for the film would lack anything to inspire you to sit through the four and half hour suicide inducathon

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 14 Jun 2013, 3:53 pm

Mine would probably be whoever played Ben from Eastenders before he got an attitude. 
Without the hearing aid. 
For the younger years anyway - until about 25. Then it would be that bloke from Escape to the Country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:00 pm

From the hairline up I have a passing resemblance to Jason Statham.  Not sure that qualifies him to play my life story though. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:50 pm

Possibly Anthony Mackie. Gary Coleman would have been in contention if he was still alive!

As long as Jaden Smith isn't cast to play me in my younger years I'd be happy

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:59 pm

Anyone prepared to portray someone sitting around in their pants and scratching themselves for large parts of the film.  I'm thinking Salma Hayek.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:01 pm

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:03 pm

How about Homer Simpson, superflyweight? Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:06 pm

I'd like to be able to say Peter North but... no.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:08 pm

Errol Flynn.............with muscle..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:55 am

Would have to be Tom Hardy as he as already pretty much got acting like me down to a tee in The Take and Bronson
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:26 am

Probably Sean Bean as I intend on dying at some stage

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down