The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown Card 12/5/2011

+8
AberdeenSteve
Gregers
Bull
ncfc_Tooze
ADMIN
President Trump
Legend
Mat
12 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

Lockdown Card 12/5/2011 Empty Lockdown Card 12/5/2011

Post by Mat Mon 09 May 2011, 3:46 pm

Match 1
Ruaridh Duncan/James McManus vs Nathan Windsor/James Eagle

Match 2
Longinus vs Clarke James W/ Marshall Murdoch

Match 3
Blue Dragon/Soldiers of Fortune vs The Association

Match 4
Dexter Morgan vs The Scorpion

Match 5
Max Adamson/The Saint vs Chaos/The Fanatic

Match 6
Jerome Dubois vs Frank Horrigan

Main Event
Lex Hart/Hero vs Perfect Jack/Chris Patricks

Last edited by Mat on Mon 30 May 2011, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Card 12/5/2011 Empty Re: Lockdown Card 12/5/2011

Post by Legend Mon 09 May 2011, 4:45 pm

The arena is shown and the crowd are jittery waiting for the next superstar to arrive. Suddenly the big screen lights up as a toy scorpion held visibly by someone’s hand moves in a scuttling motion across a sand pit. “I Won't Do What You Tell Me” hits and the crowd boo as the sound of a motorbike is heard revving up behind the curtain, but as it bursts through onto the stage Dexter Morgan is seeing riding the bike holding his Freeweight title aloft. The crowd cheer realising it is him and get to their feet in applause.

RJ: “My god Michael, Dexter has stolen The Scorpions motorbike! This is fantastic!”

MW: “No it is not RJ, that man right there is a thief, a petty little thief! Someone get out here and arrest his ass, security!”

Dexter pulls the motorbike up to the announce table and gets off, grabs a mic and enters the ring.

D: “I’ve just got to do one thing before I start talking to you guys”

Dexter puts the mic down and holds his title in both hands, slowly raising it in the air with a big grin on his face. The crowd erupt into cheers in appreciation.

D: “That feels so damn good. It really does, to finally cash in after all this time and to finally be a champion is amazing. I feel slightly sorry for Dubois as his run as Freeweight champ has been short lived but I’m sure watching him last night after the match he’ll be invoking his rematch clause pretty soon”

MW: “I hope he kicks his sorry ass from here to Paris, that cheating, thieving SOB!”

RJ: “Calm down Michael ”

D: “Now this Thursday on Lockdown I’m facing The Caterpillar… I’m sorry I mean The Scorpion. The laughable thing is he vows to ‘end everyone’s careers’ whilst running around in the equivalent of kindergarten on a Tuesday night. As you can see, he doesn’t even remember to put a decent lock on his motorcycle, I mean really Scorpion, I broke that lock in like 2 seconds flat”

MW: “Criminal!”

D: “We go one on one on Thursday Scorpion, you’re stepping up to one of the big boys and you better be careful you don’t get stung yourself. Actually, let’s talk about this like men, how about you come out here right now? Let’s see what you’ve got”

Dexter puts his title round his waist and waits for The Scorpion to come out…
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 09 May 2011, 4:45 pm

The crowd are settling in there seats when the lights go out plunging the arena into darkness, the Titantron comes to life as a heartbeat can be heard getting louder and louder and with each heart beat the word ENIGMA flashes on the screen in unison which makes the arena erupt into cheers, just as the heartbeat hits its pinnacle Refuse/Resist hits as pyros go off revealing Christopher Patricks standing on the stage area with his hand pointing to the sky

RJ: What an entrance for the Enigma here tonight, he came so close to beating Hero last Sunday night at Pain

MW: Close but no cigar RJ, but I have to admit the loss didn’t damage his career a little bit he pulled off the match of his life but in the end he still couldn’t beat the God that is Hero

Chris walks slowly down to the ring tagging fans and posing for pictures along the way, he gets to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and poses on the 4 turnbuckles which starts the crowd chanting his name

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris soaks up the cheers before hushing the crowd

CP: You people never stop amazing me, I am grateful for all your support throughout the last year, you are all the reason I continue to do what I love doing…..and that’s entertaining each and every one of you

Crowd: YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

MW: What a suck up

CP: Last Sunday at Pain was probably the greatest fight of my career and to say after busting my balls and standing toe to toe with Hero every inch of the way and still coming out second best was devastating is an understatement, I gave my all and even thought I won it at a couple of stages but once I saw those knees coming up as I landed the Puzzle Solver and that second Encore my body just gave out…but as my father use to say “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger” and I stand before you all a stronger, wiser man, Hero I know your back there praying, playing tiddly winks or whatever the Church does behind close doors, you know deep down how close I came to beating you, beating the God…hell your lackeys had to carry your holy <beep> out of the ring, I showed the world that you are just a man like each and everybody in this arena…I know you beat me but if we went again….I WOULDN’T

RJ: The Enigma is taunting Hero…this kid has grapefruits I’ll give’em that

MW: Hero must have rattled his brain with that final Encore haha

CP: On Thursday at Lockdown I will show the world that me getting to the final of the Fight for the Right tournament was no fluke when I team up with the 6WF Heavyweight Champion Perfect Jack (Crowd start to chant Jacks name) when we take on Hero and old pink pants himself Lex Hart, well that’s if Miss Jessica takes his testicles out of her purse, I am ready to take on all comers to reach where I belong and that’s the top of this company and if you don’t believe me….take their word for it

Chris points at the crowd

Chris poses on the turnbuckles again as Refuse/Resist sounds over the PA System

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 09 May 2011, 5:05 pm

James Eagle bursts through a pair of swinging doors, before walking up to the noticeboard and taking a close look at the card. After realising that his match also involves 6WFs latest three stars, he kicks the wall and mutters something implausible under his breath followed by;

JE: ... they're the real rookies! Not me!

The look on Eagle's face suddenly switches from one of frustration to an evil-looking grin, as he looks down the corridor. The camera picks up a slightly nervous, but clearly excited youngster. 'The Golden One' immediately realises that this must be the newest member of the roster, grandson of Mick, James McManus.

JE: There's only room for one James round these parts, sonny Jim.

The two men pass each other. As Eagle leaves the shot, McManus looks back and shakes his head in disgust.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 09 May 2011, 5:13 pm

As Chris Patricks stands on the turnbuckle the music suddenly changes to ‘Here comes the King’ as Hero walks out onto the ramp with the Fight for the Right Briefcase in his left hand.

H: Oh sorry, I didn’t realise you were celebrating losing last night.
Because that’s what happened isn’t it Paddy.
You lost.
Don’t butter it up, don’t fool yourself about next time you’ll do this, next time you’ll be the stronger man, blah blah frickin blah.
There is no next time. You gave it your all, you put your body on the line you pushed yourself to the very limits, at the end you were running on pure adrenalin alone because I looked into your eyes and you were spent kid.

But you know what Patricks?
I barely broke a sweat.
Kid yourself that you nearly had me beat, fool yourself that you were a whisper away from the impossible, you must have taken one too many bumps to the head if you truly believe that Hero was at any point in danger of losing that match.
It simply was never going to happen.
Last night Chris I was in 2nd gear, you were simply a workout, a sparring partner for the real deal, an aperitif before the main course. You Patricks are just simply the warm up act.

You’ve had your moment now,
I made you famous
I gave you your 15 minutes of fame
I made you a star for the night.
And at Lockdown you go back to what you do best.
Being the tag partner to someone with more skill, more talent, more potential.
You’re what’s known in the business as a Jannetty.
A modicum of skill but floundered once the more talented partner left them for better things.
Stick to what you know best Paddy, being the straight man in a non funny comedy partnership.

Hero looks down at the FFTR briefcase

H: See this Patricks, this means at some point I get to cash it in on a world title, my 7th World title.
Maybe Thursday, maybe next week, maybe at the next PPV.
You’ll never get even close.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 09 May 2011, 5:22 pm

Im coming to win and win only that is all i care about and how i do so does not matter how i do it
my grandfather was one of the best but that doesnt matter because that was the past and I'am the Future.
So tonight i'am teaming with Ruaridh Duncan going against Nathan Windsor and James Eagle. so look out boys im coming for you and i will prove to everyone i'am what i say iam................. the future

and eagle. for calling me a rookie. thats right i heard. i'am a former british cruiserweight champion and i will make you pay for those word

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 09 May 2011, 5:39 pm

Chris looks up the ramp at Hero and smiles

CP: You know what Hero, I was spent, I was running on fumes and I did come close to the impossible but at least I have the balls to come out here and admit it (the crowd cheer), on Sunday I was beaten by the better man, it might stick in my throat to say it but it’s the truth and admitting that to myself put me on the road to fixing how I lost and I learned more in that match lastnight than I have in all the months ive been here, you are where I want to be but I never want to be you…

You think im deluded…look at yourself, Mr. 6-time World Champ, look what you have become…a joke, your like all the other cult leaders, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charlie Manson, your nothing special just another egotistical Mammy’s boy that didn’t get enough hugs when he was little, you see I did get those hugs I got all that love and that’s why im never gonna quit until I get what I have work all these years for and that’s Heavyweight gold around my waist

CP: So you cash that case in whenever you want Hero because il be waiting for my chance and when it comes im gonna take it and that’s also the truth

Chris is still smiling up at Hero who is about to speak but Chris cuts him off

CP: Oh and damn right I was the straight one in Max and Paddy, but you walking around with a group of impressionable young men…who’s the straight one in that group dynamic hahaha

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 09 May 2011, 6:06 pm

The Crowd Wait in silence as...The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling accross the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "I won't do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as walks down in anger through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp.

The Crowd Boo!

RJ: The Scorpion's not going to like what Dex has Done!

MW: The Scorpion will make that Criminal pay !!

Crowd Boo as Scorpion heads into the Ring where Dex is Standing

Scorpion: Dexter You made made a Big Mistake stealing whats not yours !!

RJ: Its Just a Bike Nothing else its worthless !

Scorpion Stares at Dex and then grins

Crowd Chant Dexter!!

Dex looks confused unaware at what Scorpion is Looking at!

Crowd pop

Scorpion stares again Dex looks down at the title and stares back at the Scorpion

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 09 May 2011, 6:48 pm

(The camera cuts backstage where Chaos is seen storming around, the Fanatic in hot pursuit. Chaos is muttering to himself before bumping into James McManus)

C: Get out of my way you parasite

(James McManus stares at Chaos seeming unwilling to move)

C: I said move, do you not understand that I am your True Prophet. And who the hell are you?

JM: I'm James McManus

C: So yet another Rookie wanting his 15 minutes of fame

JM: I've already become British Cruiserweight Champion

C: Wow, not the British Cruiserweight Champion. Well do you know what you parasite, you are in the way of greatness. I am the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World. And if you ever forget that then you will have your career ended before its even begun. (Chaos laughs) Now out of the way you parasitical punk, I have a possession to go and reclaim

(Chaos pushes his way past James McManus, The Fanatic feigns hitting McManus bringing a laugh from the monster. The camera continues following Chaos who is evidently still seething. As he walks down the corridor an unfortunate stage hand gets in the way. Chaos signals and the Fanatic takes him out with a viscous F-Kick)

C: Wrong place wrong time you parasite

(Chaos continues before reaching his locker room. A member of the production team is busy taking down the sign on the door which says "European Champion". He looks at Chaos and smiles uneasily before continuing)

C: Leave it where it is you parasite

Production Man: I was told to remove it, after all on Sunday you lo...

C: LOST? I didn't lose my title, I had it stolen from me. The Saint cheated.

PM: Lost or stolen, potato or potahto. Either way its the same result, you're not European Champion any more Chaos....

C: I am the Greatest European Champion in 6WF history, that title is mine.

(Chaos suddenly launches himself at the production man hitting him with left and rights before picking him up and hitting a picture perfect G-Force. Chaos then brushes himself down before opening the door. He starts going through the door but pauses and turns to look at the camera)

C: Nothing and no one will come between me and reclaiming MY title. Saint, on Sunday you made the biggest mistake of your career. This just got personal...

(Chaos walks through the door Slamming it behind him, the camera fades on the door which still reads "Chaos - European Champion")

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 09 May 2011, 7:09 pm

Camera goes Back to the Corridor where James Mcmanus is still standing.
Mcmanus walks down the corridor and shakes his head at the destruction that has gone on before him.
"What the Hell have i got myself into here" he shouts "Chaos-European Champion Hey we will see"

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 09 May 2011, 7:11 pm

The image cuts backstage but the camera being viewed from is lying on top of a table and the voices of Clarissa and her cameraman can be heard. They are just casually chatting when they abruptly stop mid sentence.

Clarissa: “What the..? Who on earth is that?”

Cameraman: “My thoughts exactly, want to go check it out a little closer?”

The camera is picked up and Clarissa begins to walk down the corridor with the camera in pursuit. They pause for a second as the camera zooms into the reveal Sanchez talking to someone who can’t be made out. They are conversing when the hand of the unknown person sticks out with what looks like a chain grasped in his palm. Sanchez looks up at the other person and nods his head. He takes the item before shaking the hand of his mystery friend. He walks away from the scene before Clarissa walks into shot.

Clarissa: “I really do not know what to make of that. I have no idea who that mystery person was but he was obviously up to something that he didn’t want anyone else to know about. I can tell you that the item passed over was 100% a chain and we all know who in 6WF wander about with chains around their neck. I’ll leave this to you to figure out.”

Clarissa walks off screen as the image slowly fades out.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 7:45 pm

The arena doors swing open and an unfamiliar looking Miss Jessica walks through, unusually covered up in skinny jeans and a university netball team hoodie, with her hair tied up and wearing big fashion sunglasses. She is on the phone and looking extremely moody.

Miss Jessica : I'm telling you straight McGraw. You let them in, and you let them take him, so I want you to pay to fly him home.

Well you try telling him that British healthcare is better. Good luck with that! Have you ever seen Silence of the Lambs?

Miss Jessica scowls

Miss Jessica : Just pay for it McGraw!

Then her tone softens and becomes playful

Miss Jessica : Yeah.. Ok.. I'm sure we COULD come to some sort of arrangement.

Her face drops

Miss Jessica : How about you pay for the secure flight, then go suck your own to drown your sorrows!

Miss Jessica hangs up and throws the phone in her bag. She reaches Cassius' locker room. A security guard is in front of the door.

Security : You can't go in there.

Miss Jessica pulls an incredulous face.

Miss Jessica : Ummm I think I can. I'm just getting my clients things.

The security guard puts his arm across the door.

Security : I think you'll find that as Mr. Zhi has been fired - this is all 6WF property now miss.

Miss Jessica slowly takes her glasses off revealing red eyes and stares at the guard with a malicious glare.

Miss Jessica : And I think you'll find that your balls will be my property if you don't let me in this second... Mister!

Miss Jessica looks down at the man's crotch then to her sharp, long nails and impatiently taps her foot.

The security guard takes out his radio and presses the transmission button. Suddenly Miss Jessica digs her claws into his hand making him drop his radio then she kicks it away down the corridor.

Miss Jessica : Seriously. What's it like being in the only profession where dogs are your peers?

Go fetch saddo.

Miss Jessica waltzes past into Cassius' room as the Security Guard nurses his bleeding hand.

RJ : Wow. Miss Jessica is in a ferocious mood. I'd steer well clear of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 7:45 pm

Back in the arena the lights dimmer and the titantron comes to life.
It is showing Longinus in his dressing room pacing from wall to wall.

Clarissa's ever faithful but slightly dumb camera man has his camera firmly planted on Longinus.

The camera man coughs trying to get Longinus' attention.

Longinus eventually stops pacing and addresses the camera.

"Hero owns me does he? He wants to make me bark like a dog does he? Well as he found out last week on 6NG this dog doesnt just bark but I also bite back."

"So this week he sends his lackey in Clarke James to 'teach me a lesson'. When is Clarke going to realise that he is just another dog that Hero wants to control?"

"Clarke, you are being used. Hero can not carry out his own work so he sends in you to do his dirty work for him. Hero is holding you back. What would you accomplish without him?"

Longinus shakes his head at the camera and continues:
"You might learn one of these Clarke, but then again you might enjoy being Hero's bich? Just dont expect this match to be easy for you."

Longinus turns his back to the camera and starts pacing again. The camera cuts off from the titantron and the arena lights come back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 7:46 pm

(River Ace is walking backstage in the Birmingham Bowl)

Clarissa-River!!! River, if i could just grab a quick interview

(River Ace turns around with a look of Thunder on his face before walking towards Clarissa who looks quite intimidated backing off against the wall before River Ace punches the wall at the side of Clarissa and walks off)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 8:18 pm

Longinus turns and walks away but walks straight into the back of another man. He looks up and see's the 'H' in gold emblazoned on the back of the figure. The man turns round and Clarke James stands with a grin on his face, he looks Longinus up and down and smirks...

CJ: Well, well, well. I never thought i'd see the day. I've got to say this is a massive coup for 6WF...

Longinus looks confused...

CJ: I'm a huge fan, i have been for years, when are the others getting here...

Longinus stares blankly at James...

L: What are you talking about, James?

CJ: You know! Oh, is Dave coming? You know, i didn't realise until Pain who you were but that striking 'A' on your shirt give it away, when can we expect Simon and Theodore? I mean, you are Alvin from 'The Chipmunks' right?

Crowd: Do, do, do do do do.

Longinus stares a hole through Clarke James and goes to speak...

CJ: Hold up there, kitten. I haven't finished yet, you see, you're not hanging with your little rookie mates anymore. This is the big league. There's no challenges, no pro to help and no immunity. Out there your ass is mine. You think you're on the same level as me? Think again. I eat jumped out little runts like you for breakfast. The fact you even dared speak the name of Hero after your actions should give me every incentive to punish you right here, right now...

James goes nose to nose with Longinus, he steps back and holds his Tag Title aloft...

CJ: You see this? This is something you can only dream of holding. Any chance you had of success in this business went out the window when you turned your back on the Church and our lord, Hero. No amount of ass kissing and immunity points is gonna help you come Lockdown...

James smirks at Longinus as he goes to walk off...

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 09 May 2011, 8:21 pm

H: Laugh it up Paddy. Laugh it up all day long, it still doesn't hide the fact that I carry this briefcase, I have the Fight for the Right contract and you are back to the bottom of the scrap heap with nothing.

That got the smirk off your face yet?

You call yourself the Enigma, what's the mystery then?

How you managed to last so long one on one with the Alpha Male? How you are still managing to walk out to that ring the day after stepping foot in my ring? How you have the audacity to try and go one on one with me in a verbal battle.

Face it Paddy, last night you gave it your all and you came up short. You couldn't do it, you couldn't beat me.
Tonight you'll do your best, you'll crack off a couple of jokes, the pathetic fans will laugh at the cheap puns as they share your minimal IQ, but still I'll wipe the floor with you.
And on Thursday you'll try again in the ring only to fall flat on your face once more.
Just give up Paddy. You tried, you blew it.

You don't want to be me? Kid don't flatter yourself.
You'll never be me.
Because I'm a winner.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon 09 May 2011, 8:33 pm

Dexter looks at Scorpion and laughs.

D: "Did I just see what I thought I saw? You, The Scorpion, motioning at my title? Do you know how hard I worked to get this? How many hours a day I train and how many matches I won to get where I am in this business? And you seriously think you can stroll into this ring with me and try and get a title shot? You've got balls, I'll give you that. But you are one crazy, deluded fool"

RJ: "I think this guy needs to learn to walk before he can run don't you Michael?"

MW: "He doesn't need to walk or run, he drives a fricking motorbike!"

D: "You see, there is only one possible outcome this Thursday, and that is you, falling at velocity from my shoulders into a massive knee face first. You'll taste the M99 for the first time ever Scorpion and you'll never, ever want to come back..."

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 09 May 2011, 8:37 pm

The arena plunges into complete silence, there is an audible hush in the arena, the titantron suddenly illuminates the arena showing a picture of Cassius Zhi holding aloft his then TAW Championship just a few months ago.

A hazy red mist ascends in the arena ‘They Say’ bursts out to an enormous reception from the sold out crowd, a few images flick round on the screen, it shows Cassius standing victorious over Abe Abercorn at Born in Fire, Cassius and The Saint decimating tag teams over the course of the Tag tournament.

The music suddenly stops as the arena is plunged back into darkness, the crowd has now reached fever pitch expecting to see Cassius enter the arena at any moment. The screen bursts back into life as ‘Good Riddance’ by Green Day plays, the screen shows Cassius being hit with the Marshall Law, Cassius being pinned by Clarke James in the Tag Team Championship match and Cassius being taken out of Pain in the strait jacket, the last image fading out just as the lyrics ‘I hope you had the time of your life’ play.

As the music stops laughter can be heard throughout the arena, the screen shows Marshall Murdoch in the Church of Hero, he is bursting out in fits of laughter, his tag team championship sat proudly on his shoulder.

Crowd: ‘Cassius gonna k1ll ya! Cassius gonna k1ll ya!’

MM: ‘You puppets actually believe that? Where Cassius Zhi is going he won’t even be allowed real scissors, heck even an apple peeler is totally out of the question, quite how he is ‘gonna k1ll me’ remains a mystery. Cassius Zhi is gone, finished.

‘And I hope you people realise who is responsible for the removal of this maniac from our company? I hope you realise who is making this business a safer place. The Church of course.

‘You see three months ago Cassius Zhi suffered his first PPV defeat in many, many months and he hasn’t recovered since, you’ve heard the ramblings, the nonsense he was spouting about Abercorn and the great conspiracy, when did that start? After realising he’d been found out.’

‘He was out done, out thought, our fought ... by rookies ... and it crushed him.’

‘A man like Zhi needed to be the top dog, to have the entire locker room fear him, but we shattered that precious little illusion, we showed Zhi for what he really is. Weak.’

‘Zhi knew that, he knew we had his number, no matter how many times we faced each other he could not prevail, he was found out, and it crushed him, it drove him insane.’

‘And how does the great Cassius Zhi end up? With defeat to ‘Perfect Jack’, the Zhi of old would have chewed him up and spat him out, but he was already gone, mentally he had gone, he had found his superiors and he couldn’t cope, he walked into Pain a broken man.’

‘No thank yous are necessary Jack, but you’re welcome.’

‘Now this is all part of an ever growing trend around here, Cassius ... gone, Hobo ... gone, Enforcer, well judging by last night’s match ... gone.’

‘And what links all those names? They were all crushed by the Church of Hero, broken men all of them, never to be the same again, legends to a man ... finished.

‘The Church of Hero cleansing 6WF of sinners one at a time, it’s for your own good you know.’

(The crowd start booing ever louder at this, as a huge grin breaks across Marshall’s face)

‘May Hero be with you’

(Good riddance plays again, as Marshall’s face is replaced on the screen with the Church standing over Cassius fallen body)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 9:22 pm

Longinus calls after Clarke who starts walking off:

L "Erm, dont you think you are forgetting something?"

Clarke turns round to look at Longinus.

L "I didnt ask to be put in 6NG. I have the ability to make it without this competition. But hey, it has its benefits."

Longinus looks at the tag team belt Clarke has in his hand and continues.

L "Do you like having that belt? I think you are forgetting that the winner of 6NG gets a title shot. You really dont have a clue whats coming do you? And that makes it so enjoyable for me."

Clarke looks slightly puzzled and Longinus goes on:

L "I know what you are thinking, its a tag team belt, and I dont have a partner. Well so you think anyways. But dont you worry, you will get whats coming to you. People mock what they are afraid of and what they dont understand."

Longinus takes off his cloak to reveal a t-shirt with a red capital 'A' on it.

L "The Atheists are coming Clarke. And once I win 6NG we will take those tag team belts from you. Now run along, I think Hero needs the toilet roll changing and the housework doing in the COH"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 9:53 pm

James laughs to himself before staring at Longinus...

CJ: The 'Atheists'? Oh how orginal... couldn't make it more obvious who you were coming after, no? The Chipmunks doesn't seem such a bad idea now.

What on earth makes you think you can win 6NG? You don't even have a Pro backing you. You're at a severe disadvantage, Longinus, just like at Lockdown.

James steps back and smiles...

CJ: And then we have the Hero jibes..... you know, for a 'lackey' i've not done so bad..... i've retired a future 6WF Legend in Hobo, i've run roughshod over the entire roster, i've pinned legends, beat multiple champions...... hell, i practically retired Cassius. And you think i should be ashamed of my position? Ha! I've dominated the self proclaimed superpower, i've pinned him clean, i got so far inside his head i could taste the sweat on the back of his neck.

I'm not scared of anything or anyone. I'm one of the most impressive superstars on this roster. Alongside Marshall, i'm part of the most dominant Tag Team to grace the halls, and with Crime Lord and Marshall, i'm part of the most awe inspiring trio to EVER to come together, and you think your merry gang of wannabes impresses me? Know this.... keep them in hiding for as long as you can.....delay the inevitable slaying,.... prolong their careers, or you'll end up leaving the same way Cassius did....

James sniggers to himself...

CJ: Carted off....whisked away, remembered for being all talk, no action and deluded, broken figure of what you once were...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 09 May 2011, 9:56 pm

Scorpion: Dex you think i will never come back ??? How about you Dead MOTHER??

Crowd Boo as Dex becomes angry

Scorpion: Why do you think she left you?? ... Because your worthless !!!

Crowd Boo!

Scorpion: Dex its time for you to hang your boots and make way for the younger generation

Crowd boo!

MW: his right RJ its time for Dex to hang up his ...

RJ: and what end his dream of becoming world champion?

Scorpion: Thats why this Thursday i will make you realise this ! with a Death Stalker which will put you on the shelve ! thus making way for me to become Champion!!

Crowd Boo heavily !

Scorpion points to the title as Dex goes to speak on the mic

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 9:59 pm

The lights in the arena turn off abruptly to the bemusement of the 6WF fans. Suddenly a white light zooms across the titantron, before the whole screen turns on. The image shown is of an empty locker room with a Freeweight championship belt perched on the bench. Suddenly, a black blur zooms across the room, too quick for anyone to picture clearly. When the camera refocusses, the belt is no longer there. 

All of a sudden, a masked head appears very close to the camera, showing merely it's eyes and mouth. He widens his eyes and begins to speak in broken English with a Japanese accent 

???: Me Keisuke! Me... next... bweakout star!

Then, the person immediately speeds off into the distance, once again leaving little more than a black blur. The camera tries to follow him, but with little success. Upon returning to the original angle, the championship has been returned to the original message.

RJ: What was that? 

MW: I don't know. But whatever it was, it sure was quick!

RJ: Hopefully all will become clear in due course. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 09 May 2011, 10:57 pm

With Hero and Patricks looking on Lex Hart strides through the curtain with a Mic in hand
LH " Oh in the name of sweet baby Jesus will you please both shut the hell up
Come on guys look around you , look at the glazed look most of these simpletons have etched on their faces , beneath their perplexed glazed are screams of anguish desperate for some relief from this pain that you have forced upon them

I mean they'd even welcome average Jack wandering down here telling us all how he's the greatest thing since Steve Smith when really we know he's the best god damn generic wrestler in the world

MW " What is he going on about ???????"

Lex is smiling as Hero and Chris look at him with a mix of anger and confusion

LH " Good I've got your attention so how about you two run along and leave the stage to the real star of the show cos I've had one hell of a weekend and I've got some gloating to do

Both Patricks and Hero remain unmoved

LH " Or you could just stay there with those moronic looks on your faces

Lex waits for a response

Ok then .....................

Where to begin , well how can I go on without mentioning the passing of a great
6WF is a darker place now without the sunny disposition of Cassius Zhi

Lex wipes away a fake tear

I'm gonna really miss you man

Lex is finding it hard to hide his delight

You were like family man
Like that crazy uncle you keep hidden away from society
But I know what your thinking and I promise I will look after Jessica , I will treat her so well she will forget you were ever a blotch on her copy book

Lex smiles
Oh and one more thing ............ Abe says hi
Lex winks and laughs sinisterley before composing himself

And from one delusional fool to another
Max Max Max
Did you really think it would be that easy ????
You suddenly decide you're a good guy now so the 6WF title would just gravitate towards you
Na ah Maxy boy that is not how things go down round here
I am the best at what I do , I am the greatest wrestler to ever step inside the squared circle, I am meticulous in my preparation, I leave no stone unturned, every avenue explored to ensure that no matter what I remain the 6WF champion of the world

I'll give it to you Max you put up a good fight but nearly just isn't good enough in this game kidda and at the end of the day my superior class shone through

You shouldn't feel ashamed Max
What you are realising today is something that better men than you have realised
Hell even 6WFs answer to God himself has come to the same conclusions that you are

I'm just too good

Don't worry you'll not be the last to be beaten by me there will be many more like you in the years to come
At least you had the balls to try
At least you know you stepped in the ring with the best
It's a story to tell the grandkids, its something you can discuss backstage with the others that have fallen at my hand
It's something you now have in common with Hero

Lex grins from ear to ear

Congratulations by the way oh omnipotent one
Id like to say it was deserved but id be lying
Once again Hero manipulating others for his own gain , lying down for him so he can get ahead in life
It is a sad state of affairs that you now wield the power that comes with that briefcase , I'm sure their are mid card champions quaking in their boots that you have them in your sight

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon 09 May 2011, 11:05 pm

Dexter turns round to the crowd, the boos are getting louder and louder after Scorpions dig. He then turns to look at The Scorpion shaking in anger

D: "My mother?! She died protecting me and my brother, she was a hero! Only someone as lowly and putrid as you could come out with such a thing and you've just overstepped the line Scorpion! You're going to feel a different kind of pain this Thursday, pain in places you didn't even know existed! I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!"

RJ: "That was pretty low you've got to admit Wire, cussing his mum"

MW: "Low? This is fantastic! I've never seen the lab geek this incensed before!"

D: "As for this title, I'm not letting go of this for a very, very long time. Even someone as talented as Jerome Dubois is going to fail miserably in trying to pry it out of my hands and you aren't even a 10th, no, not even a 100th of his calibre. If I had a list of people worthy enough to face me for this title you would be rock bottom Scorpion, lower than Rasta. Heck, even lower than Michael Wire!"

MW: "How dare he! I'd kick Rasta's ass!"

RJ: "Yeah right, he could beat you with his hands tied behind his dreads"

MW: "That doesn't make any sense you idiot!"

D: "Let me remind you what I did to get where I am today. I beat 4 other men to win the Freshers Ball contract. I then had to defend it against 4 men and retained it successfully. I then took on Jerome Dubois, a veteran of this business and beat him. What have you achieved since you've been here apart from a couple of cheap wins against the rest of the curtain jerkers? Come on, enlighten me..."

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 10 May 2011, 1:12 am

While Scorpion and Dexter have a back and forth "C'est Le bien qui fait mal" Hits as the arena erupts into cheers. Dubois is seen wearing a blue white and red robe representing the french flag and is seen with a mic in hand and makes his way out at the top of the ramp where Scorpion is standing.

RJ: Hold on a second Mike it is the former Champ Jerome Dubois come out here.

MW: Haha Yes looks like Business is about to pick up!

JD: Wow.......Wow, wow, wow. What do we have here hein? We have some guy who been so long out in the sun his brain has been fried.....I mean what are you? I mean I just don't get it......what is your gimmick? Hein? Doesn't matter because ze only ding dat matters is dat instead of being out ere Scorpion you should drag your ass back into the locker room because last time i checked my Rookie and ze next 6NG Winner Edan Ekram has been wooping your ass so bad dat you haven't been able to gain 1 immunity point.....Until you make an impact mon ami.....you ain't noding! You hear me? You are noding! You are do not have half ze talent dat I do.....Ell very few people do....But you...you are wasting my time ere because you do not deserve to be out here right now because a true wrestling legend in the making is.....you got it?

The crowd begin to cheer as Scorpion stares into Dubois eyes.

JD: And now i come to you Mr. New Freeweight Champion....Let us set ze record straight okay? You did not beat me Dexter......ze fact dat you would even call zat a victory is a disgrace. Now don't get me wrong I have been around long enough to know when one should take advantage of a situation so I don't hold any grudges because it would be hypocritical of me.....Hell I became 6CW World Champion from undertaking ze same actions. But don't you dare dink dat you beat me at Pain....Because you see if you wana beat me den face me on an even playing field.....Not after I just went drough a grueling Triple Threat match which I won and I retained my title......Let me make someding perfectly clear mon ami....Dat title you have on your shoulder may be yours at ze moment but don't kid yourself should you and I step in ze ring for ze title one on one you know dam well I would end up as ze winner and dat is why you cashed in ze opportunity when you did. Because you know dam well Dat I....Yes I, am ze man dat made dat division famous while you Dexter will end up being just an after thought.

Crowd begin to cheer and chants Dubois

SO why don't you be a man take ze first step to making a mark on ze division i made famous....give zese people what zey want Dext.....Prove to me dat you deserve to have dat title.....prove to me dat you deserve ze opportunity to have ze title I made famous because as far as I am concerned Dexter dat title of you have is on borrowed time....At ze end of ze day I am a two time, two time Freeweight Champion.....I am ze record holder of a 6 month title reign.....I am ze man who have beaten ze best in zis company and who has done it all in his first 4 months here in ze 6WF! Hell I see a lot of similarities between you and me Dext, You won ze freshers ball and so did I, and now you are a Freeweight Champ and so was I. But let me make one thing clear in terms of what makes us different...Ze difference between you and me Dexter is dat i have learnt from ze past and from my mistakes....And I have learnt dat dere are no shortcuts to ze top and dat it is only a matter of team dat you reap what you sow. So hold on to my title for all you can Dext, because ze next time you and I face each other dat title will be coming home to me! TO JEROME DUBOIS!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 11 May 2011, 6:03 pm

(The lights in the arena go down and the crowd gives off a slight cheer before "Its an Omen" screams over the loudspeakers and the crowd descends into boos. The change to Granite is hardly heard as the boos increase even more. Chaos then slowly makes his way out through the curtain, he has the 'European' title slung over his shoulder. He is being flanked as ever by The Fanatic)

RJ: What ever is that over Chaos' shoulder?

MW: Its the European Title RJ, after all he ha never lost it

(Chaos makes his way down to the ring as the fans boo him, he smiles at them before getting into the ring. The Fanatic fetches him a microphone as the boos increase even further)

C: Ladies and Gentlemen of the assembled parasitical congregation, I stand before you still your European Champion. (Crowd boos him) Saint, you did not win this title and so I have decided that I am not willing to give it up. I am the GREATEST

F: GREATEST

Crowd: Boo!

C: European Champion of all time and this is how my glorious reign comes to an end? Cheated out of victory, I was not pinned, I did not submit. Saint, you took advantage and pinned a washed up has been. You stole my limelight, you got in the way of my Destiny.

F: You disrespected the True Prophet

RJ: Wait a second Michael, that is a replica belt. Available on the 6WF Store on 606v2.com!

MW: Shut up Michael

C: Saint, we warned you to stay out of the True Prophets business but you didn't heed our warning. This is now personal, and eye for an eye my parasitical problem. So why don't you just swan down into my ring and hand me back my title...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 11 May 2011, 7:10 pm

Clarissa-James Mcmanus can i grab a few thoughts from you before you step into the ring here for the first time. so to start with what are you first thoughts?

JM- so with just a short time before I step into the ring of 6WF for the first time. I'am thinking what the hell is going on here. i have just seen Chaos the "greatest European Champion" walk to the ring wearing a replica belt around his waist. I have seen People walking around with A's on there chests like alvin and the chipmunks. i have seen people who have been brainwashed. is that enough about my first impressions

C- that's fine. any words to your opponents.

JM- like i have been saying since i have been here i'am the future. I do not care who i step on to get there. these 2 morons i'am facing will be just the first step on the ladder to the future. I have not heard anything about these 2 and i don't want to either all i care about is getting my first victory and kick starting my 6wf career.

C- Thanks for your time

JM- the pleasure is all mine.............Actually scrap that the pleasure was all yours

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 11 May 2011, 8:18 pm

'Monster' plays almost immediately and the crowd pop as The Saint strides out onto the stage, the real European Title hungover his shoulder, he is wearing a pin striped Armani suit along with aviator sunglasses. He places the European title on the ramp in front of him and raises his arms as fireworks explode behind him, culminating in a final big explosion.

RJ: And here is the REAL European Champion, The Saint! He used great innovation Sunday night to claim it, powerbombing both Chaos and Snake Eyes who were involved in a scuffle on the top rope.....

MW: Oh please, RJ, Shut up! The Saint's a cheat, a con man! Are you not listening to our Prophet?!

RJ: Not really, no!

The Saint walks to the ring and climbs through the second rope, he is handed a microphone and he looks at Chaos, the sunglasses masking his gaze. He stares intently, before smiling at the seething former champion.

The Saint: Bravo. Bravo indeed Chaos! I mean if ever there was to be a show of such infantile, brattish, child like behaviour, then this whole display you've got going on...This is the epitome!

You said it yourself last week Chaos, I didn't have to be involved in the outcome to lose the match, you knew the conditions of that triple threat match, that you didn't have to be pinned to lose THIS...

The Saint emphasises 'this' and slaps the belt on his shoulder.

The Saint:...Yet you stand there, with your plastic belt, your hapless follower and claim you were cheated? Please, spare me the melodrama!

You weren't cheated at PAIN!, Chaos, you were outfought, out thought, out done, out wrestled...You were out classed.

You displayed complacency, and I punished you for it.

I didn't block your destiny Chaos, I merely followed my own. I said before PAIN! that my destiny was to be a Grand Slam champion, and you know what, it just seems that my destiny far out weighs your own. Mine has purpose, meaning...Whilst yours, yours has nothing to show for it...

I'm going to embrace my first European title reign, I'll defend my belt with honour, integrity, respect, fight...And as a fighting champion, I'll take on all comers.

And if that includes you Chaos, then so be it!

Pain marked a new dawn for The Saint, a new chapter and that aided by the departure of the weak Cassius Zhi, means that there is a new dog in the yard...And this dog, it doesn't roll over...

It bites.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 11 May 2011, 8:18 pm

(Chaos looks at Saint and is evidently still seething)

C: Honour? Dignity? Respect? Saint, you lost all of that the day that you got into bed with that hussey! The day when the Saint decided to swallow his guilt and cheat his way to the top.

MW: Chaos has a point there RJ

RJ: Michael, will you never learn?

C: You stole my title, and now you have the audacity to wonder around like you own the place. This is the year of the True Prophet and this whole disgusting event is just a blip. A blip in the way of my Destiny!

MW: The True Prophet speaking the truth as always

RJ: More like speaking total rubbish

C: Sainty, you have said one thing that is true. That one thing being that you will be a fighting champion. You will be fighting every single second whilst you're keeping my title warm. And once I take my title back you will be left beaten, fighting for every single breath...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 12 May 2011, 1:21 pm

The Saint continues to smile, knowing he is succeeding in winding Chaos up...

The Saint: That hussey?! Chaos, you're going to have to be a bit more specific, I've slept with a lot of hussey's my time...

RJ:

MW: Damnit, there's kids watching!!

The Saint:...But I know what or should I say who you're referring to. And I'm going to categorically deny that mine and Miss Jessica's 'relationship' is in no way physical. She might be the most beautiful woman in this federation, but to have relations with her, like Lex Hart and Cassius have...That would be a sign of weakness, a weakness that led to the evident self destruction of Cassius' psyche.

I use Jessica for her business acumen only, and the fact that I'm aligned with a woman like her and your not, clearly shows just how much of a big deal you are Chaos...

MW: See, even The Saint thinks Chaos is a big deal!

RJ:

The Saint: You see, you think you'll win this title back, Chaos. But the last time we went one on one, need I remind you what happened? Or are you THAT delusional that you think that was a miscarriage of justice too?

You know what, I hope for your sake that you grow up in time for Lockdown Chaos, because your insolent rambling is both childish, and pathetic!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 12 May 2011, 1:22 pm

Chaos looks Saint up and down before cracking a smile which turns into his trademark laugh)

C: Really Sainty? Really? That's the best you can come back with, that I'm dilusional? Take a look in the mirror my good sir, I'm not the one that needed a hussey to elevate me to the next level.

RJ: How can Chaos compare his achievements to those of the Saint

MW: Indeed RJ, Chaos is so far above Saint's level..

(Chaos suddenly stops laughing and glares into Saint's eyes)

C: You have beaten me twice, that is what the record books have down. The first time you got lucky, the second time you cheated. Both times you escaped to brag about your so called achievements. However, third time will not be the charm.

MW: You hear that RJ? Saint will be shut up for good

RJ: I wish someone would shut you up Michael

(Chaos goes to leave the ring but turns his head back at Saint just before exiting the ring)

C: You, my dearest Sainty, are on borrowed time. The True Prophet shall be reunited with his title.

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom Chaos leaves the ring as Granite plays over the speakers and his signature green pyro goes off. The camera focuses first on Chaos smiling twistedly and then The Saint lifting the real championship belt high in the air. The camera then fades to black)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down