The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ......................................

+2
Mind the windows Tino.
Kenny
6 posters

Go down

OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ...................................... Empty OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ......................................

Post by Kenny Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Who watched .......................The Man with 10 Stone Testicles ?

I ask as i missed the first five minutes and wondered if it explained how it got so bad ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ...................................... Empty Re: OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ......................................

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:10 am

I didn't see it but most of the people at work said it was a load of old b*llocks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ...................................... Empty Re: OK seeing as no-one else has asked the question i will ......................................

Post by Il Gialloblu Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 am

Sounds like an interesting garden feature. Like a rockery or something. Maybe ten is a few too many though.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 am

He looked like one of those Worlds Strongest Man contestants doing those Atlas stones
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:55 am

Stealing Ally Ross quotes, warning

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

there was one picture I saw where it looked like he was sat on a spacehopper!
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 am

RinoGattuso wrote:Stealing Ally Ross quotes, warning

Who's Ally Ross ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Did he have 10 stone testicles (which would be 8 too many, and made of the wrong material) or 10-stone testicles?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Kenny wrote:
RinoGattuso wrote:Stealing Ally Ross quotes, warning

Who's Ally Ross ?

He does the telly column in the sun, and you just used one of his jokes about the guy, word for word.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Don't read that paper , i'm surprised anyone who works for it could have such a good opinion to be honest
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Did he have 10 stone testicles (which would be 8 too many, and made of the wrong material) or 10-stone testicles?

Good play on words!
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down