The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez

+5
FIFA Diva
Afro
Fernando
The Special Juan
sodhat
9 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez - Page 10 Empty Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez

Post by sodhat Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules

1. Keep talk about the game in this unless it is specially allowed by your role to talk via PM.
2. You should never edit/delete posts.
3. Do not post when dead.
4. When you want to place a vote make it in bold. Example: Vote: Bull. Non bold votes don't count for anything.
5. Game in split into day and night phases. During the day phase everyone votes as a collective to lynch (or not). Majority vote wins. Game switches to night mode following the lynch (or no lynch).
6. During night mode, mafia and special role players carry out their roles via pm to me.
7. Whenever someone has received majority vote (example 6 with 11, 5 with 9 etc.) that player will be immediately lynched even if the hammer vote is changed before the lynching.
8. Mafia must tell me which member commits the murder each night (if more than 1 mafia member)
9. THE DOCTOR, 100%, NEVER EVER EVER EVER CAN SAVE THEMSELVES.

The Game

1. You win as a team. You still win if your side wins, while you're dead.
2. Player roles were determined via random.org.
3. If you have any questions about your role or how the game works, send me a PM.
4. I will not lie to you.
5. You can say anything except quote any of my PMs.

Roles (Will probably be updated):
Mafia: Standard Mafia member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill.
Mafia Roleblocker: Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill, and can nominate 1 player and block their actions.

Town: Standard Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. No Night phase duties.
Doctor: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can opt to save a player from dying, *players killed during the same night phase only* - Cannot save themselves
Cop: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can investigate one player to get an innocent/guilty verdict
Watcher: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player, and will be informed which players have carried out an action on that player, but not which action...

Last edited by sodhat on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez - Page 10 Empty Re: Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:06 pm

God damn it, my boss called me out of the office again!

What's the status? Who's left?

VOTE: SODHAT

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez - Page 10 Empty Re: Mafia Part 4 - Sponsored by Aaron Hernandez

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:07 pm

I'm not sure which way to go. Are you a Townie then Sod?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:07 pm

Which one of you is the Townie?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:11 pm

I'm not a townie, I'm a cop. I've been blocked trying to ascertain guilt though, so I'm not much good at it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:13 pm

Excellent news, sodhat has just admitted his guilt.

I'm the cop, and I investigated TSJ in the first night phase. He was innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:13 pm

Good enough for me as it would be a risk to claim to be cop if you weren't in case I was the cop.

I'm taking a chance that Sod is playing High Jinx.

I am the Townie

SO vote Azzy
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:13 pm

I was then blocked in the second night phase btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:14 pm

Afro mate, scout's honour, I'm the cop. I was convinced TSJ was mafia so investigated him, he was clean, my next one would have been soddy, but someone blocked me. Fo shizzle man, I am the cop.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:15 pm

Azzy was the cop

Sodhat and Olly win
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:16 pm

Too late as my vote was the decider.

I was hoping someone would claim to be the cop without being prompted.

If you are telling the truth Azzy then sorry and well done Sod for the high risk, high reward strategy
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:17 pm

Sorry Azzy. I had nothing else to go on.

Well played Sod clap You did me
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:17 pm

BOOM YES SODDY AND ME
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:18 pm

One thing I've learned from this game is to NEVER TRUST SODHAT. You lot are all so lovey-dovey, soddy said 'I'm the cop' and you went 'oh, how sweet of you, I believe you' Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:19 pm

I so nearly voted Soddy when his first post didn't mention being cop. I thought the cop would come straight out with it. But then Azzy posted and didn't mention it either

Should have stuck with my original strategy of just voting for whoever TSJ had said
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:19 pm

Never trust anyone.

angel 

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:20 pm

It was obviously Olly, I was caught between soddy and Azzy for the other one. When soddy chose to hammer Olly it was all over.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:20 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:I so nearly voted Soddy when his first post didn't mention being cop. I thought the cop would come straight out with it. But then Azzy posted and didn't mention it either

Should have stuck with my original strategy of just voting for whoever TSJ had said

Hey, I was right about Olly!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:22 pm

That's what I mean. The last post of yours I remember was you saying it was Olly and Sod.

So I voted for Olly. I should have followed it through and gone with Sod too
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:22 pm

Poor Olly.

Crime never pays.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:23 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:That's what I mean. The last post of yours I remember was you saying it was Olly and Sod.

So I voted for Olly. I should have followed it through and gone with Sod too

Again, I misread that, sorry. I saw the sentence "Should have stuck with my original strategy instead of just voting for whoever TSJ had said"
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:24 pm

That's 3 mafia wins in a row. On a real streak!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:27 pm

That's because people aren't looking at the clues, they're just blindly trusting their mates Wink

I have no mates, so I don't trust any of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:28 pm

I don't think Afro trusts me any more than the rest of you. He's stuck the knife in to me several times in these games.

I just happened to claim I was cop first.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:30 pm

Exactly. And rather than wait for me to say anything, he just said "I love you soddy, I'm your #1 fan, I'll vote with you regardless of the obviousness of your guilt being stamped all over this monitor"...

I swear, me and Cherries are the only ones not blinded by misguided loyalty. Viva always votes for me for example Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:32 pm

I hate you all equally.

Which is why the mafia always kills me off first Sad.

Especially TSJ
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:33 pm

Between you and Nando, I can't remember a single game where both of you have lasted to the second day phase.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:34 pm

My guilt got too obvious in the end. It was the only way I wasn't getting lynched.

But he posted after your post - so he would have seen it. You must just have an untrustworthy face...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:35 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Exactly. And rather than wait for me to say anything, he just said "I love you soddy, I'm your #1 fan, I'll vote with you regardless of the obviousness of your guilt being stamped all over this monitor"...

I swear, me and Cherries are the only ones not blinded by misguided loyalty. Viva always votes for me for example Laugh

No loyalty.

If you had both said you were cops, I would still have gone for you. His was a high risk strategy in case I was the cop. When I read you claiming to be cop, I actually thought "the mafia would read what SOd wrote and claim to be a cop also" And you then said you found out TSJ was innocent, which we already knew, so nothing to persuade me your were the more likely cop of the two. The opposite in fact
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:36 pm

Its going to be obvious when I'm mafia because I won't get killed off Laugh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:37 pm

He knew I was the cop because he was the mafia blocker, so he had to have chosen me to block. Thus it was an easy decision to claim to be the cop, because he was playing on your heart strings the entire time.

I couldn't claim TSJ to be innocent the round before because I was out of the office, I would have posted it if I had the time Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:38 pm

To be honest I just randomly vote for people Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:39 pm

What I find is that after running a lot of games you see how people play under different roles which is why I'm going to mix up how I play every game.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:39 pm

Olly wrote:To be honest I just randomly vote for people Laugh
I do first round, it's after the night phase you can normally tell who's who.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:40 pm

WHat on earth is the mafia blocker? I really should have checked the roles!!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:41 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:WHat on earth is the mafia blocker? I really should have checked the roles!!

Able to stop cop investigating, doctor saving or watcher.... watching.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:42 pm

Just read the OP.

Even as the blocker, he might have blocked you, but that wouldn't have told him you were the cop. It doesn't reveal your role, only block it
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:46 pm

Well he knew I wasn't mafia, and he knew I wasn't the doctor. As the cop didn't make any investigations that night - if I had, I'd have found him guilty or you innocent - I had to have been the cop.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:48 pm

You wouldn't have found anything, I'd blocked you.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:56 pm

Exactly. If you'd blocked Afro, and I'd have investigated either of you, the townies would have won. It was a good ploy. But even despite that, Afro jumped into bed with you far too quickly Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 02 Jul 2013, 5:16 pm

I must be being thick then, because I don't see how any of that makes you the more likely cop from my perspective.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:34 am

There was a choice - block you, or block me. Had he blocked you, he'd had lost, because I'd have come straight out and told you the result of my investigation. Had be blocked me (which he did), he then knew I was the cop and so claiming to be the cop first would swing you to him.

Game anyone? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:37 am

He isn't told if his block worked though
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:54 am

True, but he knew one of us was the cop, so if no-one said anything at that time, he had to have been successful. Because if he guessed wrong, the first post from the cop would have been 'I just investigated Afro/Sodhat, and they were innocent/guilty - vote with me to win'. Job done.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:14 am

Lets play and take out the new roles.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:15 am

I was happier before truth be told, I think new rules work if you have 9 players maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:18 am

Game...game...game...game...game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:18 am

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:19 am

I can play this afternoon but not before.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:54 am

1400 start time then!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 03 Jul 2013, 2:10 pm

I'm here mofos Wink
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next