The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective

+30
Nakatomi Plaza
compelling and rich
Shot 21 LCFC
SirJohnnyEnglish
Strongback
Marky
Bull
bhb001
bellchees
Mat
VDT
Hero
Union Cane
Kenny
The Special Juan
superflyweight
kingjohn7
The Womble
Fists of Fury
MIG
Roller_Coaster
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
Hulking_up
Rowley
Galted
Il Gialloblu
Dolphin Ziggler
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Top Detective/Crime Fighter in TV History

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 8 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 7 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 13 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 8 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 8 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 130

Poll closed

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Empty The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 3 Jul - 1:29

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Round One of the Inaugural TV Cup!

We have 27 (two latecomers who I felt too mean/tired to say no to!) entrants here in this rather oversized competition, which we will run with for the first two round at the very least unless people make an argument for change and elimination. People Power!

In this opening round I have asked for you to choose your favourite/the best Detectives or Crime Fighters in TV history. We've veered away from your comic books heroes, its about your Policeman, your Private Eye or even just an old man, woman or beast that loves to investigate crimes. 

From a**-kicking dudes to mice we have a fine array of fine servants of the law to choose from.

Someone will have to remind me how long these polls run for so I can remember when to put our second round up, but that second round will be on Children's Cartoons and there are some fine, fine selections.

PLEASE VOTE FOR TWO SELECTIONS

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 4 Jul - 15:18

Rowley wrote:I am special.

Never a truer word written on this whole forum.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inaugural TV Cup - Round One: Crime Fighter/Detective

Post by Rowley Thu 4 Jul - 15:20

Aah thanks Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 4 Jul - 15:38

Bunk ran the wire taps, it was technical work and hours of boredom. McNulty was the talent.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 4 Jul - 17:18

It was Lester Freamon that ran the Wire taps. The Bunk was out there with McNulty and keeping him on the straight and narrow.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 4 Jul - 18:48

My choice isn't last! I'm the weirdo who went for Jonathan Creek haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 5 Jul - 11:12

Chris - I would put up the next round today. 100+ votes is a good number! Aim for Tuesday and Fridays would be my advice.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 5 Jul - 11:47

Adam D wrote:Chris - I would put up the next round today. 100+ votes is a good number!  Aim for Tuesday and Fridays would be my advice.

Exciting! I can guaran-Damn-tee i'll be the winner next round as i've pick the greatest Cartoon of all time!!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 5 Jul - 12:16

VDT wrote:
Adam D wrote:Chris - I would put up the next round today. 100+ votes is a good number!  Aim for Tuesday and Fridays would be my advice.

Exciting! I can guaran-Damn-tee i'll be the winner next round as i've pick the greatest Cartoon of all time!!!!

So you're the guy that beat me to nominating Johnny Bravo.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul - 12:17

Err, Thundercats ftw in that one guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 5 Jul - 12:17

Now I think about my cartoon choice I can't see many people voting for it...I have a couple I probably would have gone for including Rugrats or Recess as they where the shows I liked as a kid but the one I've gone for might be a bit under the radar for most people which is a shame.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 5 Jul - 12:21

JuliusHMarx wrote:
VDT wrote:

So you're the guy that beat me to nominating Johnny Bravo.

Afraid not Julius, that was me. I am a man of some taste

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul - 12:21

Rugrats? Oh my Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 5 Jul - 12:28

It was a show I really enjoyed as a kid! My actual choice is a lot more off the wall though haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 5 Jul - 12:30

What's the next round?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 5 Jul - 12:33

Best cartoon. Which, unless someone beat me to it, should be my nomination of Tom and Jerry.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 5 Jul - 12:33

No, I mean Round 3
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 5 Jul - 13:48

Just going to give Doctor_Grey a chance to send me a cartoon, i'll wait a couple hours then start up

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 5 Jul - 13:58

Amazed no-one said or has even mentioned Morse.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 5 Jul - 13:59

Morse

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 5 Jul - 14:03

Was it Morse who you picked when you thought it was best crime programme Hero?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 5 Jul - 14:05

Yep and who said he was a boring fecker that no-one would vote for so I picked a mouse instead.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 5 Jul - 14:54

If I put up a poll option as BLANK can it be changed by a mod when I get the selection?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 5 Jul - 16:07

Just tell us what the new option is as and when you find out and we can add it in later

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 5 Jul - 16:22

https://www.606v2.com/t46153-the-inaugural-tv-cup-round-two-favourite-children-s-cartoon

Theres your next round.

Ive also somehow posted it three times. Could probably use some help there from an admin Cool

Fixed it king

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 5 Jul - 16:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3