The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indie Games

4 posters

Go down

Indie Games Empty Indie Games

Post by Pr4wn Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 15:15

Anyone play many indie games on Xbox arcade or any other platforms? A mate of mine persuaded me to download "Mount Your Friends". Blooming hilarious game, if a bit ridiculous.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Indie Games Empty Re: Indie Games

Post by Dass Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 16:24

Some of the better indie games I've played recently are Limbo and Hotline Miami both of which are excellent games, showing that engaging game play is the king over fancy graphics. Journey is another great game though it does include wonderful visuals in its experience.

I should also mention a game like Dead Nation as well, not on par with the others I've listed but a solid game that's just pure fun to pick up and play when in the mood for nothing more than blood, gore and guns.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by randy-poffo Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 20:19

I'm with Dass with hotline Miami and Journey, both very good. I would also add Thirty flights of loving in there, Its not very long but a good little game.
DayZ is a good mod for arma 2.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 14:56

Just downloaded Men's Room Mayhem on ps vita, its also on kindle etc, its funny as hell. Got to get blokes to the urinal or traps before they have and accident. BUt also you get bonus' for correct urinal etiquette, min 1 man gap between men, washing hands etc. But if two blokes cross there is a punch up.

Other ones I have enjoyed are Jetpack Joyride and Burn The Rope
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down