The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ??

+2
Lumbering_Jack
TRUSSMAN66
6 posters

Go down

Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ?? Empty Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:40 am

Tyson vs Haye............." Can't wait to the build up to this"........."Did you see the way Fury made Haye look stupid"..................

Call me old fashioned but fake WWF like name calling and false angst belongs in wrestling........I'm a Boxing purist I'm interested in watching Boxing........For me people who like glasses smashed over peoples heads and people being abused are nothing but repressed bullies and people who need to get lives quite badly........

Cleverly-Bellew.......Haye-Chisora and probably Fury-Haye will all be big fights and will owe much to the furore of the pre-fight publicity....which always ends in snogging and cuddling...........

I like Boxing because it isn't WWf but it seems to be going that way and I'm disappointed.........Disappointed too at some of the 606ers on here who I had time for getting a stiffy over a press conference...

It should all be about the Boxing.............This fight will do big numbers but chances are it's a mismatch........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ?? Empty Re: Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ??

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:45 am

I could maybe understand if they were interesting characters, but after watching Fury confuse himself trying to string a sentence together on ringside I see where you're coming from.

That said, it's always funny to laugh at the stupid kid.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ?? Empty Re: Why are we talking about press conferences and false hype ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:48 am

Sad but true Mate..........Watching an average Joe call someone names and act like a wally appeals to some and puts bums on seats..........

Me I'm interested in the fight..while it lasts..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamiteChris Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:52 am

I know what you mean about WWF, it's all becoming so pantomime with all the feuds etc outside the ring

I just look at it as entertainment, doesn't really bother me if they do it or not, I never buy all into all the crap tho, as you say they're all friends again afterwards

DynamiteChris

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:55 am

Me I like a real grudge match..........Honey- Starling...........Where you know it's real....

No need to hit eachother at the weigh in........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:04 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Tyson vs Haye............." Can't wait to the build up to this"........."Did you see the way Fury made Haye look stupid"..................

Call me old fashioned but fake WWF like name calling and false angst belongs in wrestling........I'm a Boxing purist I'm interested in watching Boxing........For me people who like glasses smashed over peoples heads and people being abused are nothing but repressed bullies and people who need to get lives quite badly........

Cleverly-Bellew.......Haye-Chisora and probably Fury-Haye will all be big fights and will owe much to the furore of the pre-fight publicity....which always ends in snogging and cuddling...........

I like Boxing because it isn't WWf but it seems to be going that way and I'm disappointed.........Disappointed too at some of the 606ers on here who I had time for getting a stiffy over a press conference...

It should all be about the Boxing.............This fight will do big numbers but chances are it's a mismatch........

Cool

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:06 am

You're entitled to your opinion..........

Haye-insult-ridden rant.....whenever you are ready

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:22 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Me I like a real grudge match..........Honey- Starling...........Where you know it's real....

No need to hit eachother at the weigh in........

Morales-Barrera?
Lewis-Tyson?
Bowe-Donald?

Not to mention your beloved Larry Holmes springboarding off a car to deliver a drop kick to Trevor Berbick.

This is nothing new.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:23 am

I don't need to insult Haye, people see him for what he is. My work is done.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

Lewis-Tyson was sold before the incident............Barrrera-Morales was a feud.............

Bowe-Donald didn't sell...........

None of it was fake...nice try though..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:36 am

10 million reasons.........

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:37 am

With a name like Sean Michaels................

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:06 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:With a name like Sean Michaels................

Do you prefer Peter North's work?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:08 pm

Not as good as mine..........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down