The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud .

4 posters

Go down

queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud . Empty queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud .

Post by Caf Wed 11 May 2011, 11:24 am

Hi guys,

Did you know the Queen was going to visiting Irish National Stud on her visit to Ireland.

This is where I have lived most my life in Kildare town where a lot of good race horses are sent to breed.
One of them is called " invincible Spirit ". 60k it would cost to breed with a mare.

They also have a horse museum which also contains the bones of the great "Arkle" and lots more.

There is also have the Janpanese gardens which is connected to the stud.

Anyway if you want google it or are ever over here it is worth a visit.

A little bit bored so I thought I would post this.

Caf

Back to top Go down

queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud . Empty Re: queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud .

Post by Solerina Wed 11 May 2011, 12:24 pm

Hi Caf,

Thanks for that : )

The Queen will love her day out at The Irish National Stud, I'm sure.

I had a fantastic day out at Newmarket a few years ago and visited the National Stud and the racing museum, then I sat on the gallops and watched the horses working.

I feel another day out at Newmarket coming on, as I type, lol.......I would love to go back there : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud . Empty Re: queen to be visiting the Irish National Stud .

Post by Grahame1971 Wed 11 May 2011, 1:11 pm

Have never been to the Irish National Stud (in fact never been to Ireland !!!!) however have also had the pleasure of going to the National Stud many a time and also The Highclere Stud numerous times. Highclere is a wonderful place, and if anybody ever has the chance to go then take it.
Not surprised Her Majesty is visiting the Irish National Stud, it's slipped in there nicely with a visit to the Rock of Cashel. With it being the first visit by a reigning monarch for 100 years, i wonder what sort of reception she will receive from the good people of the Emerald Isle.

Grahame1971

Back to top Go down

Post by Caf Wed 11 May 2011, 1:56 pm

i think it will in general it will be good but I think there will be a bad element out to try to protest
at her visit. Just hope that they keep it peaceful and nobody gets hurt.

Caf

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCamry Wed 18 May 2011, 4:57 pm

Caf wrote:Hi guys,

Did you know the Queen was going to visiting Irish National Stud on her visit to Ireland.

Ah ha! Now we know the real reason for the visit!

WhiteCamry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down