The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National

3 posters

Go down

Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National Empty Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National

Post by Solerina Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:35 pm

I've just been looking at the card for the big race tomorrow from Ireland.

I see Or Noir De Somoza is running for David Pipe. DP must fancy the horse's chances as it's a long way to take one horse (I think ONDS is his only runner at the meeting).
I really like the jockey, Connor O'Farrell, and David Pipe's my favourite trainer so I hope they do well.

I think JP McManus has 6 runners in the race.........I see AP is on Quantitativeeasing.......I think they will win.

The oldest horse in the race is one of my favourites, A New Story, who is now 13, let's hope he and all the others get round safely.

Happy Bank Holiday and happy punting everyone Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National Empty Re: Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National

Post by steveo77 Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:48 pm

i remember Qunatitativeeasing from the festival
he was one of my big tips of the week and came 2nd i think.
hope he wins tomorrow!

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National Empty Re: Daily Racing Thread Monday 25th April - Irish Grand National

Post by racingnut Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:01 am

Morning kiddies,hope you enjoyed the Easter break and glorious sunshine,im just back from the country pile with a sunburnt napper to prove it! Pretty poor stuff today so attention is across the irish Sea for any interest.Think the Irish National is not its strongest renewal and on last years effort i give WHATUTHINK a big shout,hes had a light campaign,looks to have been aimed at his all season and in think he;ll like the drying ground(by Presenting).Few shillings ew me thinks.Cant get too excited about the rest of the card although BLACKSTAIRMOUNTAIN ran a screamer in the County at the Festival,storming up the Hill from almost last place two out to finish on the heels of the leaders,this longer trip and decent ground will suit.Ew bet to nothing at 5s or bigger

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down