The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July

Go down

6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July Empty 6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:13 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, and “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display illuminates the darkness.

The camera pans across the 3,000 fans crammed into the Copper Box arena before going to the ringside team

HA: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to a somewhat subdued 6CW Aftermath live from The Copper Box arena in London, I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry, who is looking a little smug this evening following the events of Beachfront Brawl.

Have you been @ss kissing all week now your man is in charge?

HE: Firstly good evening everybody on what is another beautiful summers evening in London. And secondly please forgive my brothers inability to embrace change. He is a stickler for routine and can not see the benefits of continuous improvement.

HA: Continuous improvement? – There is a man unconscious in hospital because of the actions of Mr. Jones, all in the name of business. Is that fair Henry? Is that the actions of a distinguished leader? Is that a guy you wanna put your trust in? – It’s disgusting the depths that he has been willing to go to all because of his greed and hunger for power

HE: Hang on Harold. We don’t know Mr. Jones’ motives

HA: He used two of the biggest monsters in 6CW to leave his rival in a bloody mess. What does that tell you about his motives? – The man is evil. I knew from the start he couldn’t be trusted. Mark my words 6CW is in a much worse place now he is in sole charge.

I fear for our future. I really do

HE: Well ladies and gentleman as my brother continues to sit on the fence, let’s give the man himself the chance to address peoples concerns. I am sure Mr. Jones will be able put people’s nerves at ease.

King of Kings by Motorhead blasts out of the speakers; the crowd appears confused but begins too boo when Mr. Jones steps through the curtain. Jones is wearing a grey pinstripe suit and circular thick rimmed glasses; he has a microphone in hand as he stands at the top of the ramp he has a smug grin across his lips. As the booing grows Jones takes a huge breath in, enjoying the atmosphere he slowly removes his glasses and places them in his top pocket

MJ: Good evening ladies and gentleman, roster members backstage and to all additional employees, I address you tonight as the sole General Manager of 6CW

CROWD: YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK,

Jones smiles

MJ: And I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support in what has been a really difficult period of change. We are in a state of flux at the moment and I understand you all must have questions but I promise you all that all will be clear very soon but I can assure you that everything that has happened, everything that I have done………….everything is in the best interest of this company

This company was not on a safe platform but under my leadership I promise stability will be restored. The previous management lacked the authority to lead this company correctly. 6CW needs to grow but under the previous regime 6CW was only going backwards. This company needed somebody to take it forward, a figure of authority to lead the way. Dean Andrews was not that man, Andrews was sucking the life out of this company; he was hemorrhaging money and taking this company into ruin. Dean Andrews needed to be dealt with, he was a cancer in 6CW and he needed to be removed

CROWD:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ: This is what you all wanted, you just didn’t know it. You know there was only one course of action, you no I had no choice. I tried every option. Andrews brought this on himself.

6CW has the potential to be the greatest company this industry has ever seen but change was needed to make that happen, I have great plans for 6CW. I have had them from the very beginning. But great plans require great people; you can not stand for weak links.

Andrews was a weak link, Andrews did not have the stomach for the fight, he was not a soldier, he lacked the authority, he was a figure of fun, and people mocked him openly.

What kind of a leader invites Anarchy???

6CW needed a strong hand, it needs authority, rules need to be set and consequence made clear. You can not and will not be a passenger through this. 6CW demands the best, it demands the elite, nothing less is good enough, nothing but the best will be tolerated.

At Beachfront Brawl and tonight I am sending out a message. A change is upon you, it is inevitable, and you cannot fight it. If you are sat in the locker room tonight and you know that your heart is not in it anymore, if you know that you’re not the man you used to be then this message is clear.

We don’t want you anymore. You all have a choice, take a long hard look at yourself and ask the question – Are you really what 6CW needs?

I will not tolerate mediocrity. I will not accept failure and I will not allow Anarchy. The elite will rise to the top and that will be the 6CW of the future.

My 6CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King of Kings plays through the speakers as Jones leaves the stage, the camera cuts back to the ringside team as the crowd react angrily to what they have just heard

HE: Wow - That’s how you make your mark. What a way to set out your plans

HA: But what does it all mean Henry. Jones has just made it clear that he does not want to continue with the 6CW that we have had for the last 6 months. He is promising change, but exactly what does that mean for everybody?

There will be a lot of people backstage who will feel very unsure about there future after hearing that. I don’t think this is over by any stretch of the imagination. Mr. Jones has more up his sleeve tonight, trust me 6CW is far from stable at the moment, I really think anything can happen

HE: Maybe Harold but I am confident that Mr. Jones has a very clear plan. He has shown in the past that every move he makes has been carefully planned. He is methodical in his thinking and doesn’t just react to things as they happen. He said so himself he will do whatever is in the best interest of 6CW

HA: And his bank balance

Henry scoffs

HA: You know its true Henry. Jones is a business man who has already shown that he will do just about anything to gain an upper hand and get his own way. Why should now be any different?

I bet he knows exactly who he is going to target, he will have a plan that maximises his profits and that is all he will focus on. Everything will be geared towards that goal. This isn’t about wrestling this is about Mr. Jones and his bank balance. We are all just pawns in his quest to be the next Vince Mcmahon

HE: Is that so bad, would a global 6CW be that bad. Would you really complain if you were employed by a company that was the biggest in the world? – If Jones has grand plans to make 6CW better where is the down side?

What are your priorities Harold – Do you really only want to be calling matches in front of a handful of fans on a free view TV channel for the rest of your life. Is that really what you dreamt of when you took your first steps in to this world?

What is wrong with dreams of grandeur? What is wrong with growth? What is wrong with change?

So we lose some of the deadwood, is that really so bad. Tell me Harold what is it you object too so much?

HA: Erm…………….I ………………well

HE: A few people got hurt, but they will get better.

Harold doesn’t the end justify the means?

Harold is shaking his head
HA: I have a really bad feeling about this Henry. Something just doesn’t feel right

Commercial Break – A recap of the Beachfront Brawl ppv plays, the clip ends with Nate celebrating in the middle of the ring holding the 6CW Heavyweight Championship.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:15 pm

Back from commercial and the camera is in the back stage area moves down the corridor and the crowd cheers when they see Christy James beckoning the cameraman as Christy spots one of the 6CW superstars in the corner wearing a black hoody and dark blue jeans he has his back turned facing the wall with his hood over his head.

CJ: Come on let’s see who this man is and get an exclusive.

Christy waves the cameraman to the direction of the superstar who is still facing the wall Christy walks up to him and puts the microphone to her lips.

CJ: Excuse me sir may we have an interview with you?

The man then turns round and the crowd in the arena starts to cheer loudly.

CJ: Ah Blade how are you this evening?

Blade just stands there in silence with his head bowed down and doesn't answer.

CJ: Oh right erm; how do you feel after losing to Demarcus Brown in your match the match that you asked for but you lost?

Blade just stands there looking at the ground.

CJ: Are you lost for words Blade?

Blade continues to look down at the ground.

CJ: How do you feel getting into the last four in the Ruler of the ring and then Hurst got the 1, 2, 3 on you and you not been the world champion that you crave so much for?

Blade continues to look to the ground with his arms folded and not moving an inch.

Christy looks at her cameraman with her arms out stretched.

CJ: OK Blade one last question how do you feel facing Mike Masters in the main event and what are you going to do to him?

Blade then looks up at Christy with his face full of anger and swings a punch at the wall hitting a photo off of the 6CW logo on the wall cracking the frame and sending it crashing to the floor, Christy jumps in fright as Blade then looks at Christy and shouts.

BLADE: Destroy the punk.

Blade then storms off camera with the crowd still cheering in the arena as we head to ringside for the first match up of the evening

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Results Sunday 28th July

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:17 pm

HA: Here we go for the first match of the evening with The Ronster and Deep Heat facing the two most hated men in the company at this time in Edward Plague and Orthrus personally I don't think this match should go ahead as Deep Heat and the Ronster are not up to the fight in my eye's Henry.

HE: I agree with you there Harold these two should never have been given a contract and they are surly out of there depth in this match?

The crowd cheers loudly when faith hits the arena speakers pyrotechnics race of into the rafters and out comes both The Ronster and Deep Heat they both give each other a high five then they charge down to the ring tagging fans as they go they both roll under the bottom rope and bang into each other knocking themselves off the apron Deep Heat gets up first and rolls under the ropes and then in goes Ronster straight after him.

HA: This is not gonna end up well for these two so called superstars Henry they can't even get in the ring properly with out cocking things up.

HE: I think the EMT's had better get ready for Ronster and Deep Heat coz there gonna need em.

The crowd suddenly boos loudly as "CCClouds" by He Is Legend hit and the crowd boos loudly. The lighting dims and smoke begins to fill the stage as Edward appears in long black robes wearing a Plague Doctor mask and holding a large metal crucifix, he slowly walks towards the ring as the smoke slowly follows his walk.
Upon reaching the ring he drops to his knees and says a quick prayer before placing the crucifix under the ring post and stepping over the top rope. He walks in to the center of the ring and removes his mask and robes, placing them along side his crucifix.

HA: Just look at the size of this monster of a man he could take these two idiots out by himself.

HE: I guess there gonna be target practice for them both Harold and not forgetting that Orthrus has got the golden contract which means that he can't get fired.

HA: Oh hell I had forgotten about the Golden contract on my god here he comes now.

The boos get even louder when Disturbed Hell hits lights go down Orthrus comes up through the ramp with smoke filled everywhere and walks to the ring with intent in his eyes Orthrus steps over the top rope and intro the ring and stands next to Edward Plague who just stands there looking at Ronster and Deep Heat.

HA: I can't hear myself think Henry the noise in here is just deafening.

HE: It certainly is Harold; my god Orthrus just took out the referee but why?

The crowd continues to boo loudly as Deep Heat and Ronster look in total shock as Orthrus clotheslines the referee then throws him over the top rope and the referee lands hard on the out side of the ring.

HA: It’s that damn contract Orthrus has he can't be DQ'd can he Henry?

HE: Oh my now I get it they just wanna show there strength they weren't bothered about the match they just wanted to kick the hell out of someone and for Ronster and Deep Heat that's them two for the chop.

Plague and Orthrus turn towards Deep Heat and Ronster and the two new comers charge at Plague and Orthrus they start to trade punches as the crowd cheers for Deep Heat and Ronster but then there cheers soon turn into groans as first Orthrus knees Ronster in the stomach and then Plague boots Deep Heat into the face sending him crashing to the mat Plague the picks up Heat then lifts him high in the air for a bench press then drops Heat over the top rope Plague the holds his arms high in the air and the crowd starts the A hole chant.

HA: Man this is not good for Deep Heat and the Ronster Heat gets thrown over the top rope and Ronster is in the middle of the ring with these two monsters all on his own.

HE: And not forgetting that the match has not even been started yet, the referee is still out cold on the outside of the ring taken out by Orthrus who can not get fired for any of these actions he’s doing tonight.

HA: My god this is not good Henry this needs to be stopped by someone, anyone please get some help out here.

The crowd boos loudly as Orthrus grabs hold of Ronster and throws him half way cross the ring with a belly to belly suplex Ronster lands hard on the other side of the ring Plague then stops Orthrus from walking up to Ronster and shouts "MY TURN" Orthrus just snarls at Plague and lets him walk up to Ronster who is just getting to his feet Plague urges for Ronster to get to his feet And grabs him by the throat lifts him up in the air and hold Ronster there for a few seconds then slams Ronster hard to the mat.

HA: This is not got what a choke slam by Plague these two are just having fun in the ring.

HE: And now it looks like its Orthrus turn to have another go at Ronster.

HA: Wait, Nope crashed and Burned.

The crowd start to cheer loudly when Deep Heat starts to come round and climbs up the top rope and goes for the cross body but some how misses Plague and Orthrus and smacks his chest on to the mat Orthrus and Plague just stand there and laughs at Deep Heat who is writhing around in pain holding his chest.

HA: Deep Heat tried something spectacular and failed in a big way.

HE: Oh hell, Powerbomb!

Plagues urges for Deep Heat to get his feet and Irish whips him to the ropes and then hits a huge Powerbomb then jumps on top of Deep Heat and starts to pummel him with lefts and rights in the mean time Orthrus then picks up Ronster lifts him high in the air upside down with the blood rushing to Ronster's face and his feet in the air and then holds him there for a minute then drops Ronster on to his back and jumps on top of Ronster and he throws lefts and rights to the head of Ronster.

HA: Plague and Orthrus are in competition with each other on who can inflict the most damage.

HE: There just toying with Ronster and Deep Heat but this needs to stop and fast someone is gonna get hurt and badly.

HA: Over the top rope.

Orthrus picks up Ronster then grabs him by the neck and then throws him over the top rope Orthrus rolls under the bottom rope and then picks up Ronster and then Irish whips Ronster to the steel steps and he goes flying over the top of the steps landing hard on the other side as the steps come apart from each Orthrus then lifts up one half of the steel steps and then runs at Ronster smacking him square in the face cutting his forehead open with blood coming down Ronster's face.

HA: Ronster is out cold he needs help right now.

HE: Big boot!

Back in the ring Plague picks up Deep Heat Irish whips him onto the ropes and Deep Heat then bounces of the ropes and Plague lifts up his big right boot and smacks Deep Heat in the face and he crashes to the mat Plague then picks Deep Heat and does a couple of fore arm shots to the face then an atomic drop runs the ropes and then hits a huge clothesline turning deep Heat inside out.

HA: Ronster is out cold on the floor been hit with the steel steps by Orthrus and then we have Plague just destroying Deep Heat.

HE: This is just turning out to be a massacre of Ronster and Deep Heat.

HA: No not the damn table!

Orthrus rolls Ronster into the ring and then goes to the apron and picks out a table from underneath the ring and throws it in the ring Plague claps and then goes to the outside of the ring and gets a table for himself throws that in the ring and then follows under the bottom rope they both start to set up the tables and place them both side by side in the center of the ring.

HA: This is not looking good they need to be stopped and quick.

HE: My god Powerbomb!

The crowd goes wild as both Plague and Orthrus picks up Deep Heat and Ronster and Powerbomb them both through the tables as they hit them at the same time and the tables crack in half as the crowd start the holy s....t chant.

HA: These two must be broken in half they need EMT's right now!

HE: Oh my god they got the chairs now, this is just getting out of hand.
The crowd start to boo now as Plague steps over the top rope and jumps down to the outside of the ring and then grabs two steel chairs from under the ring he throws one to Orthrus and then climbs into the ring Orthrus and Plague roll Deep Heat and Ronster of the cracked tables and push the tables onto the outside of the ring Plague and Orthrus then picks up the two chairs opens the chairs and puts there heads in the chairs where it is covering there necks Orthrus and Plague then climb to the second rope on either side of ring and they both put there arms up in the air as the crowd boos loudly.

HA: We need security out here and now, Deep Heat and Ronster are out cold they have been broken in two they didn’t deserve this all they wanna do is put on a show to these fans, they have dreamt all their lives of being professional wrestlers and now that dreams lies broken amongst the twisted wreckage.

Orthrus and Plague smile wickedly and start to move slowly back towards Heat and Ron

HA: Oh my god no, this can’t go on – Somebody needs to stop this now!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheer as Blade and Hurst come running out from the back both holding steel chairs they run down to the ring and take the steel chairs of the necks of Ronster and Deep Heat and drag them both out of the ring Orthrus and Plague still on the second ropes just stand there and laugh at Blade and Hurst.

HE: Thank god for Blade and Hurst they put a stop to this madness it could have been so bad for Deep Heat and the Ronster.

HA: What do you mean could have been they were put through a table and have been given one hell of a beating, Blade and Hurst should have come out much sooner what were they waiting for??????.

Blade and Hurst stride back up the ramp the lifeless bodies of Deep Heat and the Ronster over their shoulders as the scene cuts backstage

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:18 pm

The cameras begin filming and we see Christy James already with Microphone in hand waiting to address the 6CW universe, she is wearing a 6CW t-shirt and a mini skirt. Christ has a broad smile on her face and looks pleased to be in front of her audience; Christy lifts up the microphone closer to her mouth and begins to speak in an excited tone.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time none other than one of 6CWs finest Yarmouth Blade.

Christy looks to her left to welcome her guest and her smile all but disappears replaced instead with a look of disgust, The familiar white hood of DeMarcus Brown then walks onto the set laughing, he towers over Christy and attempts to put his arm around her to which Christy fires a repulsed look towards Brown.

DB: What didn’t you get the memo honey, surprised to see me, that look on your face was priceless, a little insulting but then I can’t say I’m that pleased to be here either.

CJ: Where is Blade? I had assurances that unless there was nobody else I didn’t have to speak to you anymore

DB: Don’t make me laugh Christy you think this company actually cares about that much that they would bow down to any of your demands, your about as worthwhile as the janitor who cleans the toilets, he might even be seen as more important than you at least he isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. As for that loser Yarmouth Blade why would anybody care about anything he has to say, the only thing I want to hear from him is an apology, an apology for wasting my time, an apology for slandering my name but most of all I want to hear him admit that he failed, that all along everything he said was a lie, I want him to admit that he could never beat me not in his wildest dreams, because its not just me who he should be groveling to its everyone in 6CW that he has strung along all this time they are the real victims of his failure. I won’t lose any sleep if I don’t hear him knock at my door because I’ve known what he was all along and I was proved right, I beat him in the ring, I beat him back stage, I beat him on the god damn entrance ramp and at Beachfront Brawl I beat him in a steel cage, there is nothing left that I need to prove I have laid him out for the whole world to see the fraud he is, yet you still cheer his name and its pathetic, so you want to know why you aren’t interviewing him right now Christy, it because Yarmouth Blade is only heading one way and that is towards the exit of this arena, why would anybody want to waste any more time on him.

Christy looks infuriated by Browns remarks

CJ: ill have you know Blade is a close friend of mine, you will never be half the man he is, you may have beaten him in the cage but he had the last laugh eliminating you much to everybody’s delight.

DeMarcus stares Christy in the eye, and then begins to snigger

DB: You fighting his battles for him now Christy, do you want to get in that ring with me and test your arm, I can think of a better place we can put that arm of yours to work, you’ll have muscles like me in no time.

Christy attempts to slap Brown but he catches her arm and twists it lightly.

DB: Play nicely now we don’t want you to trip and damage that pretty little face of yours.

DeMarcus lets go of Christy who then cradles her arm

DB: But even I can’t argue with you Christy I was eliminated from the Ruler of the Ring match, but it was more by my own doing than anybody else’s, what can I say I guess even those as perfect as myself make mistakes every once in a blue moon, you give Blade the credit for my elimination and I guess there would be a few who could see your point, but what good did it do him, is he holding that title, no it’s in the good damn hands of a performing monkey, Blade once more had an opportunity and fell well short, history has a habit of repeating itself. What I think most people would agree though Christy is up to the point where I made an error of judgement; I was dominating every single competitor in that ring, many tried to make a name for themselves by being the one to eliminate me and each man fell by my hand, the likes of SRA, Suarez, Mark Matzko even the former 6WF champion Chaos went running scared from me, so called legends of the industry yet no match for my ruthlessness and brutality, if won man deserved to win that 6CW championship it was me, most of the men in that match sat around all night waiting for their time, whereas I was forced into a cage match, you know what I think Christy I think that was the boards plan all along to attempt to weaken me so I didn’t make a full of their whole spectacle by winning with ease, needless to say Nate I have your number and your time with that belt already has an expiration date, your heading towards D-Day the day DeMarcus Brown takes it from you. Now as much as I know you enjoy spending time with me Christy I’ve just about had enough of you, so I’m going to split whilst I still have my sanity.

DeMarcus begins to stroll of set, when Christy shouts after him

CJ: What no comment about your opponent tonight Jack Hurst?

DeMarcus looks back slightly puzzled

DB: Who in the hell is that? Is he my prize for beating the so called best 6CW has to offer, I’m speechless for once, I guess my only words for the punk would be welcome to the big time, I hope you don’t suck too bad.

DeMarcus laughs repeating Jack Hurst’s name to himself as he walks of set as the scene fades

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:21 pm

HA Welcome everyone to match two of the evening lets hope we have a better ending than the first one we have just witnessed.

HE: Indeed Brother Orthrus and Plague really did put Deep Heat and the Ronster to the sword but unfortunately thanks to Hurst and Blade no more damage was inflicted.

HA: But right now we have singles action for you with a much improved Marty Helms and the high flying Mexican Alejandro Suarez this should be an interesting match up with Helms the stronger of the two men and Suarez the more risk taking he’s gonna need all his speed in this match up.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Sirens hits and then A prison cell is shown on the video screen with a guards baton rolling across the bars and then a Voice is heard shouting Lights Out this brings the copper box into total darkness, when the lights come back on Marty Helms is seen at the top of the ramp in black combat pants and a t-shirt with Outlaw on the back with the O a closed handcuff and the W being spelt with an open handcuff and the rest of Outlaw spelt by the chain between the O & W. when Helms turns round the front of the shirt has Lights out on the front. As Helms makes his way to the ring the lights flicker on and off.

HA: This guy did so well in the Ruler of the ring match he very nearly made it to the end and has got to see himself as a contender for Gold.

HE: Helms has improved so much over the last few weeks even I'm impressed with him.

The jeers soon turn into cheers when 'Superstar' plays out and sparks fall from above the entrance way, as Alejandro Suarez emerges, points to the sky, and quietly says "Dios me dé fuerzas" (God give me strength), before running down the rap and sliding into the ring, climbing the turnbuckles to salute the fans.

HA: We all know which side the fans are on this kid has got it all but he really needs to up his game tonight to have any chance against Helms.

The referee checks the two men before giving the signal to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men got to lock up but then Helms pokes Suarez in the eye then hits a huge clothesline he picks up Suarez Irish whips him to the rope and hits Suarez with a Samoan Drop and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: Cheep shot by Helms then the Samoan Drop but Suarez kicks out to the delight of the crowd.

HE: Helms starting this match with intent and that is to hurt Suarez.

HA: Man big boot.

The crowd cheers as Suarez kicks out Helms picks up Suarez and hits a clothesline and then shouts at Suarez Lights Out!!!!! and the crowd boos loudly as Helms picks up Suarez and Irish whips him to the ropes and goes for the Running Big Boot Suarez ducks bounces of the ropes and then hits a running four arm smash to the jaw of Helms who drops down to one knee Suarez runs to ropes again and hits a a cross body sending the crowd into a frenzy and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: Great counter by Suarez and nearly gets the pin fall as Helms was looking to finish the match early.

HE: But Helms is too strong and powers out of the pin attempt.

HA: Time to fly!

The crowd groans as Helms powers out of the pin attempt Suarez holds his hands on top[ of head but then stands up and urges for Helms to get to his feet and then hits a round house kick to the stomach and then a scissors kick to the back of the head sending Helms crashing to the mat Suarez then quickly jumps to the top rope in the corner of the ring and goes for the five star frog splash.

HA: Oh man, Knee to the gut.

HE: Great counter by Helms he got the knees up just in the nick of time.

HA: Power bomb.

The crowd boos as Helms gets the knees up and connects to the stomach of Suarez who doubles up in pain Helms slowly pulls himself up via the ropes and urges for Suarez to get to his feet and then hits a huge power bomb to Suarez and once again goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: How in the world did Suarez kick out of that one Henry?

HE: I have know idea Harold but it show what guts this kid has and it looks like Helms is getting a little frustrated.

The crowd cheers loudly as Suarez kicks out and Helms slams the mat in frustration Helms then Irish whips Suarez to the corner of the ring and then follows up with a splash sending Suarez crashing to the mat Helms urges Suarez to get to his feet and then hits a Spear and then goes for another cover.

Thr....

HA: great call by the referee Suarez got hold of the rope and Helms is going nuts.

HE: That was great ring awareness by the The Brightest Star in the Universe.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Helms argues with the referee and the referee points to the ropes as Helms shouts "NO" kicks the ropes in frustration he then grabs hold of Suarez by the neck and drives elbows to the shoulder one , Two , Three, Four times then drops a shoulder to the stomach he drags Suarez to the middle of the ring and then Helms then climbs the top turn buckle and goes for the flying head butt.

HA: Yes Suarez rolled out of the way desperation time but a great move.

HE: Both men staggering to there feet and now we have a slug fest in the ring.

The crowd cheers every time Suarez hits a right hand and boos every time Helms hits a right had then Suarez out of know where hits an Enziguri to the head of Helms he hits the mat in a heap and then Suarez goes for the Lionsault and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

HA: Man this is turning out to be one hell of a match up Henry back and forth we go Suarez turn to heat up the action.

HE: Looks like its Suarez is gonna fly again.

The crowd boos as Helms kicks out Suarez Irish whips Helms to the ropes and then hits a Springboard Tornado DDT Suarez waits for Helms to get to his feet and hits a standing drop kick and goes for another cover.

Kick out.....

HA: When will this match end what do these tow superstars have to do to each other to finish them off?

HE: This is just pure Pay per view quality Harold it really is both men giving there all to entertain the 6CW universe.

The crowd boos loudly as Helms kick out once more both men begin stir and then Helms does a super kick to the face of Suarez sending the Mexican crashing to the mat Helms then picks up Suarez and hits a German suplex Helms urges for Suarez to get to his feet and then hits the Light's Out Elbow (Bull Hammer) and goes for the cover.

HA: This is it Henry this has to be it, that is the finishing move of Helms.

Kick out......

HE: What, How?

HA: This is just incredible stuff, Suarez kicked out of the Light's Out Elbow no one and I mean no one has kicked out of that move.

HE: The Star Maker (Trouble in Paradise)!

The crowd cheers loudly as Suarez kicks out Helms argues with the referee and can't believe that Suarez kicked out Suarez then slowly gets to his feet Helms turns round and is met with a huge Star Maker and then goes for the cover.

Crowd: 1...............2.....................Kick out.

HA: This is unreal now its Helms turn to kick out of a finishing move by Suarez.

HE: Can you just hear this crowd and I agree it is awesome Harold.

The crowd start the this is awesome chant as Helms kicks out Suarez is the man to be in shock this time but waist's no time in dragging Helms to the middle of the ring Suarez then does a standing Lionsault but Helms some how moves out of the way and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

HA: Again another pin attempt and again another kick out....

HE: How are these two doing this, Oh wait, Look, Look. Look!

The crowd cheers as Suarez kicks out then Helms starts to argue with the referee Suarez crawls over to Helms and grabs for a school boy roll up and the referee begins the count.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

'Superstar' by Lupe Fiasco hits as the referee raises the hand of Suarez in victory as a shocked Marty Helms kneels in the ring not believing what has just append as the crowd goes wild with delight.

HA: What a match, that was simply one of the best matches I have seen here in 6CW and that's saying something.

HE: It was a great match and Helms is in deep shock but what a night so far we have much more coming your way tonight.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:22 pm

Backstage Jack Hurst and Blade are looking on with concern as Ron and Deep Heat are loaded into the back of an ambulance

Medic: Do they have any family we need to contact?

Blade is silent appearing to be in a daze, he comes to after Hurst gives him a prod
JH: Answer the fellow

B: Errr what no…. well Ron has a wife I think but he hasn’t spoken to her in a while, I’m not sure if he would be happy if you gave her a call. I don’t think they see eye to eye on his career move into wrestling

Medic: And what about the other guy, Heat you said his name was?

B: No, I don’t think so. Why all the questions, I’m not keeper of all the 6CW personal information????

Blade appears annoyed

JH: Sorry, please excuse his rudeness. We want to help you we truly do but the honest answer is we don’t know. I guess that’s a slight on our part that we never really took the time to get to know them. It seems so obvious now but at the time you get a little distracted

Isn’t that right Blade?

Once again Blade is looking into the distance muttering under his breath

JH: Blade, are you listening?

Blade shakes his head
B: What…errrrm, sorry. Can we do this another time?

JH: Blade they are unconscious on there way to hospital, when do you suggest is a more appropriate juncture? - Perhaps you could check your diary and inform us of a time that better suits your needs

Blade starts to walk away before Hurst finishes speaking

JH: How rude and they say northerners are more pleasant

The back of the ambulance closes and it drives off into the distance as Hurst looks on

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:22 pm

We go straight back to the ringside area of the Copper Box Arena where the crowd are heard chanting “6C-Dub”.

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Aftermath! With Beachfront Brawl firmly in our rear view mirrors up next is someone who has had 3 weeks to do a lot of soul searching.

HE: With his career up in the air GazzyD will be addressing the crowd here tonight with some rumors going around that he may quit 6CW.

HA: It has been a turbulent return to 6CW for Gazzy, and I am sure regardless to what decision he makes he wouldn’t have made it hastily.

HE: Either way Gazzy has no direction to go! I mean realistically what does he do next?

“Airplane” Hits as the arena goes insane and gives a thunderous ovation. The camera pans across the arena signs with “Please don’t go!”.

HA: If there was any doubt as to Gazzy’s popularity and the support from the fans, well they are sticking by him!

HE: But that can only take you so far Harold! You need to deliver the goods in the ring every single night that you walk out from those curtains and Gazzy has failed to do so since he has returned to 6CW.

The music continues to play across the arena as the fans continue to cheer Mr.6CW on.

HA: But his popularity has never dwindled for one bit you must wonder if tonight is the last night we ever see Gazzy in this ring.

HE: Realistically he has no where to go! He might as well quit!

The music then stops to play as the fans look around confused.

HA: What’s going on?

HE: No idea seems to be a missed cue?

“Airplane” bashes out as the arena goes insane and gives a thunderous ovation once more to GazzyD.

HE: Maybe this time or can the loser not even manage an entrance any more??

HA: Here he comes!!!

The familiar face makes his way out as the chants get louder as he is spotted wearing blue jeans, and a white T-Shirt and a black leather jacket. He strides down the ramp.

HA: Hold on a second that’s not GazzyD!

It’s the masked man!

HE: But who the hell is it?!

HA: Whoever this man is, he is a marked man! Whoever he is, he has been stalking GazzyD for months upon months.

The masked man slides into the ring and positions himself in the center of it with one arm raised in the air as the arena continues to boo.

HA: Look at this guy! He is a joke, soaking up every second he can!

HE: Can you blame him! He has got the better of one of the best 6CW superstar we have ever had!

The masked man hand slowly falls down as he clenches his mask.

HE: Are we about to see who he is?! – I think we are, months of questions about to be answered

HA: Oh my!

*Loud pop from the crowd!

HE: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

HA: IT CAN’T BE!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:24 pm

HE: IT’S MAX ADAMSON!!!!!!! ADAMSON HAS RETURNED TO 6CW!!!!!!

Adamson runs over to the turnbuckle and raises his two arms in the air.

HE: MAX ADAMSON IS THE STALKER! THE MASKED MAN!!!!! HE’S THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN TERRORIZING GAZZY FOR MONTHS!!!! WHAT A MOVE!!!!

HA: It may be his last move!!!!

*Adamson chants break out across the arena

Adamson then leaps off the turnbuckle and stares into the camera.

MA: GAZZY!!!! Just like at Beachfront Brawl when I gored the holy hell out of you, you never saw me coming!!!!!!!!

*Crowd: Welcome Back!!! Welcome Back!!!!!

MA: Now for those of you who know me, you’re asking yourself the question “Why? Why did I? Why did Max Adamson go after GazzyD like this? Well I will tell you! I will tell you exactly why! I did it because I can! But more importantly I did it because I wanted to show all of you how much of a fraud GazzyD is! I did because of the fact he is over rated! I did because Max Adamson is the number 1 superstar this company has ever had, and ever will!

HA: What about Dicey Reilly?

Perfect Jack?  

Median?  

Geoff Steel?

HE: Quite right Harold, Max Adamson is in a league of his own.

MA: I did because if you want to make an impact in this business, you need to go after the biggest superstar in the yard…and all I did is make personal….Real Personal…Because this right here between me and Gazzy it is personal…It always was! This right here was just road collision waiting to happen. Because I have had a long dam time to think about this right here, and about every single move I have made…It all starts back in 2010 Night of Glory where I walked in as 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, where I retained my title only to have it snatched away from me by Perfect Jack…

*Perfect Jack chants echo across the arena.

MA: Hell that boy snapped my leg in two which meant I had 9 month of rehab to do…During that period I had a lot of spare time on my hands and the only thing I could do was watch…So that’s is when I tuned into Escalation…. Slowly but surely I saw one superstar who caught my eye the most and that guys name was GazzyD. He climbed the ladder of success and stole MY spotlight, and My Fans!!! I became an after thought and was no longer famous!!!! I was left alone while he claimed all the benefits from my success…. Which is why…why I began to think of ways to extract my revenge and then it happened…the perfect opportunity! 6CW goes bust! Hahahaha

Man that was the happiest day of my life, because you see what none of you understand is that, that man you all praise is nothing but a fraud! A pathetic excuse of a human being! A greedy S.O.B! Because when 6CW went bust, Gazzy went bust because he had his cash tied into the company stocks! That where I came in! Like the good friend that I am, I reached out to GazzyD after being turned down by all the banks I promised I would help him! That was his weakness and I exploited it. I promised I would help put food on the table for his family…Which is why I got him to sign a contract and gave him the cash for him to continue to survive…Can you imagine it? Your hero! Mr. 6CW was on his knee’s begging me for help! Man it was a sight to see!

Adamson is pacing back and forth in the ring, he stops and smiles, lifting two fingers

MA: Part two was signing a contract with Jones back in January, man it was great! I blind sided all of you who continued to stupidly support this failure!
Week after week I turned Gazzy from a somebody into a nobody! And now look at him! What is he? Where can he go? His career is ruined, and he is financially ruined, because of me! He is no longer famous- He doesn’t matter, he is worthless. And I did that me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max has an evil grin across his face

I am the most famous man this business has ever seen; speaking of famous....nobody and I mean NOBODY deserves to be more famous than the Thunder from Down Under! The Australian Phenom! Nobody deserves to be more famous than me Max Adamson! You can take it to the bank that I am restoring the natural order in this company! I am here for one simple reason to regain my spotlight, regain what is rightfully mine!!!!!

I am here to show the world that Max Adamson is not dead, he is very much alive! I am here to say to you all that from here on out Max Adamson is here to stay, and I will once again put my name on the map and prove to you all that Max Adamson is the past! The Present! And the god dam Future of 6CW!!!! Trust me when I say this is only the beginning and this story right here is only just starting.

Max Adamson drops the mic and smiles as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s.

HA: My god this man is totally deluded, he is sick!!! – What must Gazzy be thinking, Max was his friend, Max was the guy who supported him through his troubles, he bailed him out when he was in trouble, but it was all a ruse. Adamson wanted to be in control, he wanted the power back

HE: Who cares Max Adamson is back, this place keeps getting better and better!!!!

The show goes to commercial

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:26 pm

HA: Welcome back, what a show we have had so far, I still can’t get over what I have just seen. Max Adamson back in 6CW!!!!!

HE: Focus Harold

HA: Sorry, but it is just huge, what can possibly top that?

HE: Harold!!!!!

HA: Sorry, you’re right, coming up next Ladies and Gentlemen we have DeMarcus Brown up against Jack Hurst.

HE: That's right brother we have 6CW's own resident gangster in Brown and he is up against the Gentleman of 6CW Jack Hurst.

Gangster Rap made me do it blasts through the speakers as the crowd begins to boo and Brown makes his way out. Brown cockily walks down to the ring ignoring the fans as he walks, once he enters the ring he perches himself on the top rope staring menacingly at the entrance ramp.

HA: The crowd showing a huge disliking to Brown as he awaits Hurst.

HE: Well he certainly is unpopular but huge dislike I am not too sure of that.

Prince Charming begins to play as the crowds boos suddenly turn into cheers.

HA: does that prove my point Henry.

HE: Ok may be he is disliked I will let you have that, but I don’t think that bothers Brown.

As Hurst gets towards the ring he gives his scarf to a female member of the audience and his hat to a small child in the front row before entering the ring and checking himself in the mirror.

The referee checks both wrestlers before signaling for the start of the match.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

HA: And this one is under way.

As both men go to the middle of the ring Hurst has his arms raised looking for a collar and elbow lock up Brown kicks him in the gut and follows it up with a stiff shot to the back knocking Hurst down onto a knee. The crowd can be heard booing with Brown on top.

HE: Brown has started this match off on the front foot and that could be dangerous for Hurst.

With Hurst down on one knee Brown runs against the ropes and hits a running boot to Hurst's head knocking him to the mat, Brown drops down for the cover.

1... 2...

HA: Hurst gets a shoulder up. Surely Brown cannot think he will put Hurst away that quickly.

HE: No, Brown is smarter than that he is just making Hurst use up some energy. Every time you kick out it takes some more out of you.

Brown quickly mounts Hurst after the kick out and starts to hit some hard rights. Brown picks up Hurst and whips him into the corner and follows in with a shoulder to the gut. As Hurst holds his stomach Brown starts to hit a series of rights and lefts to the ribs knocking Hurst to the floor. The referee pulls Brown away from the corner as he reaches a 4 count and warns Brown about the 5 count, Brown backs away with his arms raised as the ref turns around Brown runs in and hits another running boot to the head.

HE: Brown is really taking it to Hurst who is taking a real beating in the early going of this match.

Brown pulls Hurst to the middle of the ring and goes for another cover.

1.... 2.... 3..

HA: Hurst barely getting his shoulder up, he is showing some good resiliency here.

Brown picks Hurst up and goes to whip him against the ropes but Hurst counters sending him to the ropes, as Brown comes back off the ropes Hurst leapfrogs over Brown and as he comes back off the ropes for a second time Hurst looks for a clothesline but Brown ducks under and hits a spear on Hurst after coming off the ropes for a third time.

HE: A good series of reversals there but yet again Brown comes out on top.

HA: Brown goes for yet another cover here.

1... 2... 3..

HA: Hurst just managing to kick out before the 3 count.

HE: Brown looks frustrated here and is taking his eye of Hurst this is not a smart move from Brown.

Brown gets up after the near fall and gets in the referee's face screaming that it was a 3 count as he turns around Hurst connects with a drop toe hold sending Brown crashing to the mat.

HE: I told you that was not a smart move by Brown, Hurst took advantage there.

HA: He certainly has and it looks like he is trying to make Brown pay here as he applies the ankle lock.

Brown can be seen with a look of pain across his face as he tries to crawl to the ropes, as Brown gets close to the ropes Hurst drags him back to the centre of the ring.

HA: Hurst is really making sure that he has Brown in the hold as long as possible by pulling him away from the ropes.

HE: Yes, that was a smart move from Hurst. Brown now has to find a way out of this hold without the ropes.

Hurst applies even more pressure onto Brown's ankle as Brown can be heard screaming with pain. Brown presses himself from off the mat and rolls through forcing Hurst to release the hold as he is thrown forward.

HE: Brilliant reversal there from Brown.

HA: But what damage has been done that hold was in for quite some time.

Hurst is the first man back to his feet and tries to get Brown in the ankle lock again but Brown kicks Hurst off with both feet. As Brown gets up to his feet he is met by a clothesline from Hurst who follows up with two more clotheslines.

HA: Hurst is really building some momentum up here.

HE: He should be looking to put Brown away and not give him a chance to get back into the match.

Hurst picks Brown up and hits a DDT before going for a cover.

1.... 2... 3..

HA: Brown managing to kick out just before the 3 count.

HE: Hurst really needs to keep on top of Brown and not allow himself to get frustrated.

Hurst backs away from brown and hits him with a running knee to the head and follows that up with a lionsault.

HA: Brown just barely getting his shoulder up.

A look of frustration can be seen on Jack Hurst face. Hurst picks Brown up and hits a suplex and another but Brown blocks the attempt at a third suplex and counters with a suplex of his own. Both men get to their feet simultaneously and Hurst runs at Brown but is met by a Samoan drop.

HE: Brown is dragging himself back in to this one.

HA: And that is exactly what Jack Hurst did not want to happen.

Brown grabs Hurst and puts him in a bear hug, throwing Hurst from left to right as he applies more pressure.

HE: Brown is looking to take the air and the fight out of Hurst here.

The referee checks on Hurst who looks limp and lifeless in the bear hug the referee raises Hurst arm and it flops down for a first time, Hurst arm is raised again and for a second time his arm flops down by his side.

HA: Hurst looks out of it here, if his arm drops again he will lose this one.

As the referee raises Hurst's arm again it drops down but Hurst shows some fight is still left in him and hits Brown in the head with some hard rights.

HA: Look at Hurst fight back here great resiliency being displayed here.

Brown releases the hold after taking several shots to the head, Hurst runs at Brown who looks to hit a clothesline but misses Hurst who ducks under and hits Brown with a flying clothesline

HA: It looks like Hurst is going flying. Hurst is looking for a Show of Grace.

Hurst connects with a flying leg drop (Show of Grace) and goes for a pin.

1... 2.... 3..

Brown barely manages to kick out just before the 3 count; Hurst looks on frustrated at Brown being able to kick out. Hurst mounts Brown and starts to hit some hard rights to the head, Hurst gets back to his feet and retreats to the corner waiting for Brown to get back to his feet. As Brown gets to his feet he is met by a stiff clothesline from Hurst knocking him straight back to the mat.

HE: Hurst is really taking it to Brown here, Wait a minute he is going up to the top again.

Hurst makes his way to the top rope and waits for a groggy Brown to make his way to his feet. As Brown turns around Hurst jumps from the top rope looking for a flying cross body but is caught by Brown who quickly places Hurst onto his shoulders.

HA: My god what a counter from Brown he has Hurst on his shoulders.

HE: Broken Home!!!

1... 2.... 3....

Ding! Ding! Ding!

HA: Wow - What and end to the match, Brown picking up the victory after a brilliant counter. He really is going from strength to strength in 6CW.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:27 pm

A video starts to play it begins with static as a child is heard singing "Ring a Ring a Roses", the static flickers revealing a hand drawn face smiling manically. The voice finishes with "We all.... fall... down" before a child appears through the static wearing the mask of Chaos. The child puts her head to one side and opens her eyes wide as if possessed before slowly saying... "He's Here" before collapsing to the floor

---
We cut to a stormy night with thunder rumbling and the rain lashing down, a sudden bolt of lightening illuminates the area where we can see an old dilapidated house. The roof is falling in and it has clearly suffered fire damage in its past. The camera looks down where a female hand is seen holding a raggedy old piece of paper. On it is written two words, "The Emporium". The camera looks at it until another bolt of lightening illuminates the piece of paper, the camera looks up where a sign is swaying in the stormy wind, it too reads "The Emporium". The woman clearly gulps before saying "Well this must be it" before walking up the dilapidated path. We slowly make our way up to the door which is hanging loosely off of its hinges. We continue through the house with burnt images of a wrestlers past. On the wall are a few broken belts with the names shattered on them. In the living room we see a picture with the word Joyce written on it before the camera pans upwards to where a rocking chair is facing away from the camera. A hooded figure is sat and a voice starts.

???: So you finally came

The words echo in the old house

??? : Please sit, don't worry... I WON'T hurt you

(The camera looks around and sees an old armchair, it looks it up and down revealing more fire damage as well as what appears to be blood stains. The woman is heard gulping before slowly sitting down)

???: See that wasn't so hard was it, not as hard as must have been for you to visit me where I feel most comfortable. Surrounded by all of my memories, able to contemplate the decisions I have made. In the depths of my Emporium

The man goes quiet again leaving us in uncomfortable silence before the woman plucks up the courage to speak

???: Um Mr... Mr... As 6CW's latest signing it is my honour as this company’s lead backstage interviewer to welcome you here

The man laughs before replying

???: Oh Christy, look at you acting like we have never met before. Don't you remember back when the lands I have come from were supporting these lands. Back when I was on the top of the world, back when this old building held its greatest power

CJ: Well yes back then you were...

???: I was what Christy, the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World? The True Greatest? Oh I still am Christy, I still am. You see I was downtrodden by those who wanted me out of that company. I was screwed out of my world title, I was never given a rematch, I was forced out!!!!

The man slams his fist down onto the table beside him before composing himself

???: Those who worked alongside me turned against me, the two that I had given my full protection decided to rise from the ashes just as I had. Just as I will again. You see Christy I burnt, I lost sight of who I truly am... of what I truly am... of what my true purpose is. My mind splintered just as my career had, from the depths of the broken mind of the host came something I couldn't hold back. Something which I struggled to control, something that even now has left its mark on me. But brick by brick I rebuilt the Emporium of my mind, I refastened the chains, I locked them both away once more. But the final step?

The man laughs

???: The final step was making the plunge once more. WOWWE to 6WF to 6CW, the career mere mortals can only dream of. But then again I am not exactly a mere mortal am I Christy

CJ: Well um err...

???: I am the True Prophet, the foreteller of the destruction of others, the voice of the proclamation of greatness. And you know what; well 6CW has never seen anything truly like me. An explosion ready to happen, a coiled spring ready to be unleashed. And now there is nothing to hold me back, it’s no longer them versus us. Now it’s only the Parasites being taught by yours truly, your saviour, your light to guide you through the long night. For the night is dark and full of terrors. Terrors such as him, terrors such as... ME.

You are lucky you know Christy, you and all of the parasites. Just ask the host, ignorance truly can be bliss. The road with your True Prophet will not be easy but the road against him... well

The man laughs again, before slowly turning his head revealing a cut cheek first before revealing the full mask of Chaos. He twists his face into a manic smile

C: I am your True Prophet, I have welcomed you into my Emporium, the Parasites will flock back to their True Master

I will be your next True World Champion

Tick

Tick

Boom!

On Boom Chaos suddenly stands up before tilting his head and smiling manically into Christy's eyes. She looks unsure of what to do and the fear in her eyes starts to grow again. A flash of lightening illuminates Chaos once more before we fade to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:29 pm

The camera goes backstage. Mr. Jones can be seen he is talking to a man whose identity is hidden by a hood

MJ: Welcome to 6CW, it has been a long time coming

The hooded man nods

MJ: I assume all the plans are on track following that little hiccup last week – I will not tolerate anymore failure. This is too important, do you understand?

Again the man nods and Jones smiles
MJ: They don’t know what is about to hit them. This is going to be a night nobody forgets!!!

Elsewhere in the arena the door swings open, flashbulbs illuminate the night sky as Nate Nack and Emma walk into the building, immediately Tim Allen and his camera crew approach the happy couple

TA: Good evening Nate, cutting it fine tonight, on such a big night, your night!!!!!!!!

Emma giggles
NN: We got a little way laid Tim, you know how it is, you can lose track of time.

Allen seems a little embarrassed

NN: But I’m here now and I’m ready to get this party started

Emma: The champ is here!!!!!!!!!!

Nate slaps Emma’s @ss as the two head towards the backstage area

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:30 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman it is Main Event time, we have a fantastic contest lined up for you, as Mike Masters squares off against fan favourite Blade

HE: Masters made a real impact at Beachfront Brawl; he came so close to outlasting everybody to be crowned the new 6CW champion in the Ruler of the Ring match, if he can follow that up with an impressive showing tonight then he really will have cemented his position in the Main Event category

HA: Indeed Henry but I'm sure his opponent tonight has other ideas. Blade has struggled as of late but I'm sure he thinks a change of fortune is only one win away

HE: One thing is for sure we are in for one hell of a match; let's go to our ring announcer

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following is a singles match scheduled for ONE FALL!
Introducing first...he weighs in at 285lbs.........MIKE MASTERS!!!!

The lights dim as Champion kicks in, they return to full light as Masters steps out onto the ramp to loud boos. He smiles to himself before striding down the ramp; he steps through the ropes into the ring and taunts the fans.

HE: Masters impresses me more and more each time he performs, I really think he is destined for greatness in 6CW

HA: As does he Henry, lack of confidence is certainly not something he suffers from. Blade will be hoping that Masters has underestimated him tonight

RA: And now...hailing from Belton, England and weighing in at 196lbs...BLADE!!!!!!!

I do what I want hits and the crowd go wild as a red and white mist descends over the stage, perforated by searching yellow spotlights – illuminating the arena. The fans are jumping out of their seats and giving a roaring ovation which ramps up even louder as Blade steps out through the billowing crimson cloud onto the stage. He stops on the stage and surveys the front row of the crowd with an emotionless stare, before making his way slowly and methodically down the ramp towards the ring.

HE: Blade is looking mightily pumped up for this, and the crowd is right behind him for this match.

HA: Can you blame him? He needs to focus; he knows how important this matchup could be

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the beginning of the match, Blade and Masters lock up. Masters forces Blade back into the corner, he stuns the Belton brawler by hitting a huge uppercut to the chin. Blade falls back and Masters quickly plies away with a series of big shoulder thrusts into the stomach. Blade tries to roll over the top into a cover but Masters easily gets to his feet and hits a massive kick to the side of the head.

Masters places Blade into an armbar. He fights up to his feet only to be knocked down by a clothesline. Masters drags Blade up and again knocks him down with a clothesline, Blade rolls up and Masters runs off the ropes and hits the biggest clothesline of the three! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

HE: Aggressive start from Masters here, he knows the he needs to be relentless in his offence as that is what Blade will do when he gets his chance.

Masters rises to his feet, he immediately sets about Blade once more with a series of brutal stomps on the face and head. Blade tries to roll to the outside but Masters drags him back by the head and whips Blade off the ropes, who rebounds straight into a standing drop kick from Masters.

Blade rises up to his feet, Masters boots him in the stomach and then lifts him into the air in a suplex position. He parades Blade around the ring, showing his strength, before hitting a vicious brain buster. Masters goes into the cover once more.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Blade kicks out; Masters rises to his feet and turns Blade onto his front. He then sets up for a Mexican surfboard submission, but changes tact and grabs the two arms of Blade before hitting a curb stomp. Masters repeats the move 4 more times before eventually stepping away.

Blade stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into the path of Masters who hits a running dropkick on Blade. Masters hooks the leg.

HE: What a start this is from Mike Masters, not letting Blade even have a look in.

HA: Not the showing he envisaged!

Ref: 1............2.......

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:31 pm

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Again Blade kicks out, and once more he is rolled onto his front by Masters. The Masterful one hits a series of leaping knees into the back before waiting for Blade to rise and connecting with a big German suplex. Blade rolls back into the corner, Masters turns him to face the turnbuckle...

Masters then retreats to the opposite corner before sprinting in going for a stinger splash, but Blade manages to step away and Masters crashes into the corner. The crowd cheer as Blade then reels off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the head, he then retreats as Masters falls forward before knocking him down with a spinning heel kick.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Masters drives the shoulder up; Blade is up and runs off the ropes, hitting a diving elbow into the face. Masters rolls towards the ropes, but Blade stops him from going to the outside. He then hits a brutal choke slingshot, Masters rolling to the centre of the ring. Blade places him into a sleeper hold.

Masters finally manages to get to his feet, where Blade hits a series of huge elbows into the side of the head until the referee steps in to prevent the assault. Masters falls to the mat; Blade runs off the ropes and hits a big kick into the stomach. Blade makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

HA: Blade finally getting back into this match.

HE: The offence used by these two so far has been vicious, violent and unrelenting. This is exactly what 6CW should be about!!!!

Blade sits up Masters; he hits a kick to the back where the thud reverberates out around the arena. Blade then leapfrogs over Masters before connecting with a leaping dropkick to the head! Masters rolls to the ropes; Blade lifts him up and whips him across the ring. He drives a knee into the gut before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a particularly violent spinning neck breaker. Blade hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Blade rises to his feet; he brings Masters to his feet and whips him out across the ring where on the rebound he connects with a spinning side-slam backbreaker. Blade then grounds Masters with a seated abdominal stretch. Slowly Masters gets to his feet and Blade goes for a pump handle slam but Masters drops down the back and rolls to the outside.

Blade gets to his feet and sees Masters attempting to recoup on the outside, so he runs off the ropes...

HA: Suicide Dive...

HE: MASTERS MOVED!

Masters moves away and Blade crashes into the railings. Masters gets to his feet and smashes the head of Blade into the railings repeatedly. He then steps back and waits for his opponent to rise...Blade stuns him with a jawbreaker and then attempts to whip Masters into the steel steps but Masters reverses it and Blade crashes into the steps. Masters rolls into the ring.

Ref: 1............2.............3.............4..............5..............6.........7...

HA: This is not how the fans want this match to end.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:31 pm

Ref: ......8.....Blade stirs to his feet, clutching at the apron....9...he gets onto the edge of the ring and just about manages to roll in.

HE: The fans are happy, and I think Masters is as well.

Masters smiles as he walks over and then stomps away continually on Blade. Masters brings Blade to his feet and whips him out across the ring and connects with a big spine buster. Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Blade forces the shoulder up, Masters leaps to his feet and waits for his opponent to rise. He drags in Blade before hitting a big Fisherman’s suplex. Masters retreats into the corner and as Blade rises...

HE: SPEAR!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Blade barely kicks out; Masters rises to his feet in anger and goes back to the corner once more.

HA: Not another spear surely?

HE: GRINGO KILLER!!!!!!!

That must win it.

Ref: 1...............2................3.Foot on the rope!

HA: This is unbelievable from Blade, how much is this taking out of him?

Masters gets to his feet, he lifts up Blade and sets up for his finishing move once more but Blade drops down and hits a huge forearm to the back of Masters head.

Masters staggers for a second, holding his head, Blade spins him round

HA: POWER BOMB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!!!!!!!

Blade stops and stares at his opponent prone in the centre of the ring

The crowd is cheering his name, shouting for him to go for the cover but Blade shakes his head, instead going to the top rope.

HA: Why isn't he covering him, this is risky from Blade

HE: He wants to finish with an exclamation mark, he is making a point

HA: SWANTON BOMB!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm

HE: Noooooooo!!!!! Masters moved!

Masters rolls out of the way. Both men are down as the crowd cheers for Blade, they get up but Masters manages to get a boot into the gut and then drags in Blade for a DDT...he spins his way out...

HA: ROCK BOTTOM!!!!!

HE: NO REVERSED!!!!

HA: DISASTER KICK!!!!!!

As Blade hooks in for a Rock bottom, Masters powers his way out repeatedly elbowing Blade in the back of the head. Blade staggers for a second, as he turns to face Masters he is hit with a gigantic disaster kick out of nowhere. Blades head bounces off the mat and Masters hooks the leg

Ref: 1...............2................3!!!!!!!!

Champion by Chris Brown blasts out of the speakers and Mike Masters arm is raised in the air as Blade looks on distraught; as Masters rolls out of the ring Blade beats his fist on the mat in frustration

HE: What a great match, what a great performance from both men

HA: Masters just getting the upper hand but surely Blade only has himself to blame, he is clearly running low on confidence and is overcompensating in the ring

HE: It's only up for Masters after that win, but for Blade its back to the drawing board. Ladies and Gentleman words can not describe how good this show has been so far

HA: Indeed, and it’s not over yet. Join us after these short messages when we will be joined by the new 6CW champion. We'll be back in two.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:36 pm

Back from commercial and Tim Allen is in the ring, the crowd is going crazy as he lifts the microphone to speak

TA: Ladies and Gentleman it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you your new 6CW Heavyweight Champion……………….. Nate Nack

“Unbreakable”, by Bon Jovi blasts out of the speakers, red, white and blue pyros shoot out from the stage, rockets fly through the sky and ticker tape falls from the roof covering the crowd who all jump to their feet rising in unison. The volume of the cheers rises as Nate strides through the curtain with Emma on his arm. Nate has the gleaming gold round his waist, his smile from ear to ear as he tags hands with the crowd as he walks down the ramp

Taking a moment to pose for photographs, Emma blows kisses to some teenage boys in the front row. Nate playfully slaps her bottom and helps her slowly climb the steps in her six inch heels. Entering the ring through the ropes, Emma turns and salutes her husband to be as he climbs the ropes, holding the belt aloft

HA: Ladies and Gentleman Nate Nack, truly one of the most deserving champions this company has ever seen. He overcame such adversity, such a monumental battle to defeat twenty four of 6CW’s best to claim that prize.

He deserves this moment, he deserves the praise. What a champion!!!!!!!!!!

Nate climbs each turnbuckle in turn, saluting the fans as Emma stands clapping and looking on with pride

HA: Who would have thought after all the problems those two have had in the past month or so that they would end up here tonight on top of the world. Nate is one lucky man, the biggest prize in the company round his waist and the most beautiful woman in the world on his arm

Nate Nack is doing mighty mighty well for himself

Nate is now back on the mat, he stops to kiss Emma on the cheek and the crowd starts to wolf whistle and cheer. Tim Allen places his arm on Nate’s shoulder

TA: How does this feel champ?

Nate smiles

NN: I’m never gonna grow tired of hearing that, I tell ya!!

The crowd cheers as Nate kisses the belt before handing it to Emma

NN: Ya know what, I have dreamt of this for so long but my dreams just didn’t do justice to how awesome this would feel. You guys have made this just so amazing, everywhere I go people have been hi fiving me, patting me on the back, you’ve made me feel like I’ve really made it. I wanna thank you all so much, really guys, everybody here tonight, people at home, all the guys on twitter and facebook - Thank you, and I mean it with all my heart

TA: And Emma, by your side. Your wife to be. Could this be any better?

Nate smiles and strokes Emma’s cheek

NN: She makes everything special, truly an angel sent from above. My everything, my one and only.
But……………..

And if I can get serious for a moment, there is one more person that I feel deserves so much credit, somebody that without their belief in me this all would not be possible.

A man who came and found me in Nebraska, who saw that something in me and offered me a chance in 6CW, he took a chance on me and for that I owe him everything

This (Nate takes the belt from Emma).This belt and everything that it stands for, I understand what it means and for him I promise that I will do all I can to make sure I uphold the tradition, I will wear this with pride, with honour, for you all and for him

Dean (Crowd pop at the mention of the name of the former GM’s name)

This is for you, this is all for you

Nate opens his arms and signals the crowd who respond with a chant

Andrews, Andrews, Andrews, Andrews, Andrews, Andrews, Andrews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm

King of Kings by Motorhead blasts out of the speakers and the crowd erupts into boos as Mr. Jones strides through the curtain flanked by Orthrus and Edward Plague, he has a microphone in hand, he heads to the ring ignoring the crowd’s reaction.

HA: Our fearless leader obviously taking umbrage to the mere mention of Dean Andrews’s name. Is he really that insecure?

HE: Shut up Henry and listen to what he has to say. You might actually learn something

Jones climbs into the ring still supported either side by the two behemoths, Nate signals for Emma to leave the ring. Tim Allen helps her through the ropes and the two take a seat at ringside

MJ: All very touching Nate, your loyalty and trust of people who really do not deserve it will be your downfall

Jones looks at Emma with a smile before returning his focus to Nate

MJ: You’re probably asking yourself why I have chosen this moment to come out here tonight

Nate nods

MJ: Whilst I want you to bask in your moment of glory, I couldn’t stand backstage while you praise that idiot like some kind of false god. Andrews nearly ruined 6CW, if it wasn’t for me

Nate interrupts
NN: If it wasn’t for you a good friend of mine would not now be unconscious in a hospital bed. If it wasn’t for you these two monsters wouldn’t be free to cause chaos and attack people who can’t fight back.

You are the cancer in 6CW, you caused all of this pain, you and for what!!!!!!!!!

Jones is smiling

NN: What is so funny? Am I a clown, do I amuse you, do I make you laugh?

Jones demeanour changes
MJ: You have no idea of the pain I can cause, the misery I can inflict on your pitiful life if I choose to. Do you think all of this has happened over night, that I just woke up one morning and decided that I wanted to own 6CW? This is a plan that has been underway from even before the very beginning. I have promised that a change is coming to 6CW, that the landscape of this company will change forever.

Jones shakes his head

What did you think I meant? - THAT????

Jones points at the 6CW belt

MJ: Do you really think this has anything to do with you and that belt, your moment of fortune is inconsequential Nate, it is a blip, it will be fixed. It will be taken care of. I have the authority to do that, do you really think that gives you any power?

You are a nothing, less than nothing. Tonight is about something so much bigger

HA: What the hell is he talking about Henry. Tonight is about a celebration, we are crowning our new 6CW champion. What can be bigger than that?

HE: Shush. Just listen

MJ: Tonight is the culmination of months and months of planning. You think that I am evil, that I am devious. You have no idea Nate; none of you have a clue of what I can do

Of exactly how far my power extends!!!!

HA: He’s lost it folks. Mr. Jones is having a David Icke moment. Is this the great man you have put all your faith in? He’s not the messiah; he’s a very naughty boy

HE: Hold your tongue Harold and listen, your world is about to change

HA: What do you know Henry?

Harold laughs
HA: Privileged information Henry. You don’t have the authority.

Jones is smiling ear to ear in the ring
MJ: I’ve been looking forward to this moment for so long and I can’t wait to see your faces

Jones clears his throat

HE: Hold on to your hat brother dearest, this is going to be huge

MJ: Ladies and Gentleman let me introduce you to my associate

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:51 pm

Jones signals to the top of the ramp, the crowd turns; there are a few audible gasps as the curtain opens

HA: Oh my god it’s Drake Callihan, he was the head of FEAR, they tried to destroy EWF. What in the world is he doing here? What does he want with 6CW?????

Jones beckons Callihan down the ramp

MJ: Ladies and Gentleman my business partner and little brother Drake Callihan

HA: Brother?????????? – But Mr. Jones, what? Henry did you know this was happening, what does this mean?

HE: Believe me this is only the start

As Drake walks down the ramp the video screen bursts into life

HE: Are you ready?

Jones is bouncing back and forth, as the picture on the screen comes into focus, Jones stops still and takes a breath before lifting the microphone once more

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:52 pm

MJ: Good evening EWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The screen shows live footage of the Elite Coliseum during an episode of EWF conflict, inside the ring stands Liam Wood holding his newly won EWF Heavyweight Championship, he is faced by Daniel Magnusson, and Magnusson’s wife Sofia who retreats into the corner.

HA: Oh my god that is EWF on a 6CW show. I don’t understand what is happening. Hen……….

The feed to the commentators goes silent

The screen switches to a dual broadcast as the camera flicks back and forth between Jones standing smugly in the 6CW ring and the inhabitants of the EWF ring looking on in shock

MJ: My apologies, this is dreadfully rude of me to introduce myself in this way. Not the best of first introductions but it certainly delivers the bang I wanted!!!!!!!

Jones smiles

MJ: You are probably asking yourself what is happening, I can see from the look on the faces of everybody in both arena’s that you are all in a state of shock

The camera once again changes view between the EWF arena and back to 6CW, Nate Nack is standing mouth open, Liam Wood stands defiant

MJ: The unknown can do that, there is nothing that people FEAR more than the unknown but let me take away that concern, that dread. Let me tell you a story.

Are you sitting comfortably?

The camera shows Nate and Wood staring intently

MJ: OK so I’ll begin

Many months ago Drake and I formulated a plan; we had a vision, a dream if you will. We saw a gap in a market, a gap that would lead us to huge personal fortune. But before that dream could even get off the ground we were swept out of the market, we were gazumped by the launch of two companies…………….6CW and EWF

But this is no sob story. I am not looking for sympathy. I am merely trying to show you exactly how far my authority stretches. I want to make it clear the meticulous planning that culminates tonight. Everything that has happened in the past eight months is because I wanted it to happen. I have that authority. I am that powerful. Nothing happens by chance

We targeted 6CW and EWF like a cancer. We understood their weaknesses; we knew how to get what we wanted and we took them apart piece by piece. Two very different companies but in the end the same result.

Firstly 6CW a small UK company, looking for re-growth to rid themselves of their past, run by an idiot who thought he knew everything about the business but lacked the financial clout to really get things started. The way in was easy, we went there with an open cheque book and they opened the doors wide open. It was like stealing candy from a baby, I still can’t believe how easy it was, they barely put up a fight

Jones laughs as Nate cracks his neck not losing eye contact

MJ: EWF however was a different nut to crack. They were backed by a huge multi-national company, we needed to go in on the ground, we needed to spread FEAR, so we created a virus designed to destroy EWF from the inside out. I’ll admit Mr. Wood we did not see last week’s events coming. I applaud your machismo, your strength in adversity. It all seems a shame that in the end it all means nothing

Daniel Magnusson grabs a microphone
DM: What in the hell are you talking about. EWF won at Day of Reckoning that was the deal, FEAR loses then they lose their share of the company to me. I own 100% of EWF; you have no right to be interrupting my show!!!!!!!!!!

Jones laughs

MJ: Oh but that is where you are very wrong. You see there were some very last minute changes made to the contract of that match before Day of Reckoning. The way it was explained to me was that due to a change in ownership of shares, it was no longer possible for that stipulation to remain and as a result the only thing on the line during the War Games match was that belt that Liam Wood is clinging onto

Magnusson looks on puzzled
DM: Don’t be crazy. I didn’t agree to sell any shares

Jones smiles once more
MJ: But you didn’t have to Daniel, we all know who the real owner was, where the money came from that you used to purchase those shares

The camera focuses on Sofia Magnusson who is crying and mouthing the words sorry to her husband

MJ: You see, your wife loves you very much and she was very concerned for your health, especially after the horrendous beating you took only weeks before the PPV. She was at her wits end; she really didn’t know where to turn so she looked for advice, a shoulder to cry on if you will

A shoulder of a man who has been giving financial advice to your dear wife for perhaps seven or so months now, a man she trusts.

Jones has an evil smile
MJ: And that man gave your wife a way out, a solution that would end all this pain, all this worry.

He suggested an Authority that would be willing to make her a sizeable offer for her shares. A deal that would bring her and her beloved husband the safety that she craved.

It’s romantic really Daniel, all she wanted to do was protect you!!!!!!!!

Magnusson is looking at his wife, shaking his head as she cries begging for forgiveness

Jones has a huge grin on his face

MJ: Any guesses for the new owners of that half of the company?????

Jones’ demeanour changes
MJ: FEAR was only the beginning. FEAR was a show of strength, of my Authority. But it was not everything. FEAR was just the start of The Authority flexing its muscles; the power of The Authority stretches globally. This, tonight is not an overnight thing, this is careful, meticulous planning.
For the past year the Soldiers of Authority have been working tirelessly to ensure that the target objective is reached and tonight as I stand before you is when all the plans, all the hard work comes to fruition.

Jones smiles once more, drinking in the atmosphere as both Feds look on

MJ: This is global domination and there is nothing you can do about it

I promised everybody that a change was coming; I gave you all fair warning and tonight, right now is the time when you all get to see what the future of professional wrestling looks like.

6CW/EWF as single entities are no more, they are now under the power of The Authority. This is our time, this is our show, this is our whole f*****g universe. There is no alternative, no escape.

You are either a Soldier or a casualty of War!!!!!!!!

Jones offers his hand to Nate who takes a step back. Suddenly both rings are surrounded by men in black masks each wearing t-shirts emblazoned with S.O.A

Jones’ eyes narrow
MJ: With us or against us??????

Nate and Wood drop their respective belts and adopt a fighting stance

Jones smiles
MJ: As you wish!!!!

With that Jones and Callihan exit the 6CW ring, looking up at the video screen Jones lifts the microphone once more

MJ: Destroy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Jones’ order both shows go off air as The Soldiers of Authority flood the two rings

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:31 pm

The following press statement is released on behalf of The Authority

At 23:00pm on the 28th July 2013 the necessary paper work was filed to officially integrate all EWF assets into the portfolio of 6CW.

With immediate effect the following will apply:

All image rights and references to EWF are now owned by 6CW

All EWF employees will be assessed against as yet un-described criteria to deem their compatibility to 6CW and will be informed of their future employment status in due course

6CW will in the interim continue to run operations from their UK base at the Copper Box Arena in East London. The Authority is undertaking a strategic review of current estate and expansion plans will be developed outlining a plan for growth and global maximization.

Discussions are currently ongoing as to define schedules for future 6CW events. An update will be delivered in due course.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down