The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 24th July

+5
TheCultOfPersonality
Blade
RonSwanson
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
9 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 24th July Empty 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 24th July

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:27 am

6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 24th July - Live from the Copper Box Arena

*Mr Jones Inaugral Address*

Match One

Edward Plague & Orthrus vs Ronster & Deep Heat

Match Two

Marty Helms vs Alejandro Suarez

*Gazzy D addresses his 6CW future*

Match Three

Jack Hurst vs DeMarcus Brown

Main Event

Mike Masters vs Blade

*Nate Nack 6CW Championship Celebration*

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 24th July Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 24th July

Post by x12x Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 am

The Copper Box arena bursts in to a chorus of boos as 'CCClouds' hits the airways and The Reverend Edward Plague appears at the top of the stage, he holds his Plague mask resting on top of his head, showing off the sick grin that covers his face. As he makes his way to the ring a fan grabs his arm, screaming sellout at him only to be thrown back in to the crowd, taking down around 10 other fans, the boo's intensify as Edward just soaks it in.

Edward reaches the ring, snatching a microphone before rolling in to the ring and waiting in a kneeled position, laughing and looking around the arena at all the fans he tricked at Beachfront Brawl by handing over power of the company to Mr Jones.

“And finally the puppets see the strings...hehehe...and boy, I've been in control this whole time...I made you all believe that I was here to save you and show you the light...hehehe...I did in a way!”

The crowd begin chanting “bullsh!t” at the top of their lungs, the noise almost becoming deafening, litter once again beginning to fill the ring as Edward begins to laugh.

“It's true! As I stood in this very ring, looking up at you cheering me like a hero...it was then I realised just how pathetic you all really are...hehehe...I realised how easy it was for me to become your saviour...hehehe...you started to believe everything I said to you like it was something that you needed...hehehe...like it was more important than the air that you breathe or the water that you drink! I taught you all a lesson...hehehe...a lesson that you probably won't have the capacity to take in...hehehe...I taught you just how weak you are....that maybe for once you should think for yourself instead of just cheering for the guy who you think cares about what you want.”

The boos once again not dying down, more litter begins to fill the ring as one fan launches his chair at Edward, crashing off his back...Edward pauses for a second and begins to laugh again seemingly not feeling the impact at the fan is dragged away by security

Harold: “Someone needs to get Plague out of here, these fans are ready to kill him!”

Henry: “It's not the fans I'm worried about, we've seen how destructive this man can be and now he has the two most powerful men in the company on his side...the holder of the Golden Contract Orthrus and the boss...Mr Jones!”

“I have another lesson for you people about the so called wrestlers that infest the back rooms of this building...hehehe...when it comes down to it...none of them truly care about any of you...hehehe...the 6CW is built on a lie that the people who dance around the ring like brainless idiots for your enjoyment care about what you think...hehehe...they don't...you could all drop dead tomorrow and they'd still be counting their wages...hehehe...and the truth is...you'd all be replaced by the next batch of cattle who let this company tell them how to think.”

“Maybe it wouldn't be bad for the world if this building was set on fire right now and they just locked the doors...hehehe...I'd love nothing more to sit back and watch you burn to death slowly.”

Harold: “This is just sick, there are children in the audience!”

Plague begins to walk around the ring, stepping over the litter thrown towards him, his eyes glaze over as if he was in a trance, he stretches his arms out and a sadistic smile covers his face before he begins to address the roster of the 6CW.

“At Beachfront Brawl, the “superstars” of this company showed how much they fear us...hehehe...11 men all teamed up to pretend they cared about this company...that their actions were driven by loyalty...but really...hehehe...they knew the ultimate truth.”

“Nobody is greater than Plague”

The boos from the crowd become even louder, security guards have to hold back fans who are attempting to storm the ring, Edward taunts them, willing them to make it to the ring.

“You boo me but you must think about your actions first for once...hehehe...name a man who can stand toe to toe with me...hehehe...name a man greater than me...hehehe...name a man who can beat me and I will crush him before your very eyes like the bug he is, I will tear him apart one piece at a time and make him wish for death to strike him down...hehehe...put a man before me and I will break him down until nothing is left...hehehe...even your champion has felt the power I possess...hehehe...I beat him and showed him his true place in life...hehehe..."

"...bowing at my feet.”

At this point the crowd lose it and chairs begin to launch in to the ring and a chant of “sellout” echoes violently around the arena, as the ring begins to fill up Edward stands there soaking in the hate, not moving an inch. Security swarm in, attempting to defuse the situation, one of the men slides in to the ring dodging the chairs and attempts to reason with Edward to leave the ring for his own safety...Edward pauses for a few seconds before manically laughing and grasping the guard around the throat, tossing him away in to the path of an oncoming chair. The guard lays there unconscious, blood beginning to pour from his head. Suddenly the chairs stop coming, the boos have stopped, the arena lays in stunned silence...apart from the sick laughter of The Reverend Edward Plague.

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 am

Deep Heat is standing in the interview area, alone, with a microphone, a headset and a camera in his hand, even though he is already being filmed.

"This is a message to all the Jerichoatrics out there! When you see Deep Heat, you know the burn is coming!!! HAHA Muthaninjas, I hate all the gingers. Plague, Orthrus, NOBODY BEATS ME! Even Ron bows down to this guy. I say it to you, you freaks, like I have said it to every other man in this business. Your arms are just too short to box with god. I jab away like Jesus! POP POP!"

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 am

The scene opens in the back stage area of the Copper box arena the camera moves down the corridor and the crowd cheers when they see Christy James beckoning the cameraman as Christy spots one of the 6CW superstars in the corner wearing and Black hoody and dark blue jeans he has his back turned facing the wall with his hod over his head.

CJ: Come on lets see who this man is and get an exclusive.

Christy waves the cameraman to the direction of the superstar who is still facing the wall Christy walks up to him and puts the microphone to her lips.

CJ: Excuse me sir may we have an interview with you?

The man then turns round and the crowd in the arena starts to cheer loudly.

CJ: Ah Blade how are you this evening?

Blade just stands there in silence with his head bowed down and doesn't answer.

CJ: Oh right erm, How do you feel after losing to Demarcus Brown in your match the match that you asked for but you lost?

Blade just stands there looking at the ground.

CJ: Are you lost for words Blade?

Blade continues to look down at the ground.

CJ: How do you feel getting into the last four in the Ruler of the ring and then Hurst got the 1,2,3 on you and you not been the world champion that you crave so much for?

Blade continues to look to the ground with his arms folded and not moving an inch.

Christy looks at her cameraman with her arms out stretched.

CJ: OK Blade one last question how do you feel facing Chris masters in the main event and what are you going to do to him?

Blade then looks up at Christy with his face full of anger and swings a punch at the wall hitting a photo of of the 6CW logo on the wall cracking the frame and sending it crashing to the floor, Christy jumps in fright as Blade then looks at Christy and shouts.

BLADE: Destroy the punk.

Blade then storms of camera with the crowd still cheering in the arena as the scene then fades.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:37 am

Champion hits the arena as Mike Masters makes his way out to a mixed reception to the crowd dressed in jeans and his own t-shirt. As Masters does his signature taunt, he turns around with a big smirk on his face. Masters makes his way to the ring apron as he slides to the turnbuckle and gets in the ring. Masters grabs a microphone as he is about to address the audience.

MM: Haha it's funny, it's really funny ain't it? Oh wait don't you guys get it? Oh yeah, their's nothing to laugh about now is there. You see before Beachfront brawl, I lost to Jack Hurst and was then ordered to be the number one entrant in the Ruler of the Ring match and you know what happened, you all laughed. Then the following week, I went to the ex Co - GM of this place Dean Andrews and requested I be on his side to face Mr. Jones but what happened? He mocked me, he belittled me and you all laughed. However, come Ruler of the Ring, I proved all the doubters wrong, I put all the laughter to an end. Hell Andrews ass got screwed, what a chump!

MM: You see for weeks and weeks, I have been bragging my ass off saying Im the best thing going in this company and at Ruler of the Ring, I showed to the world what Mike Masters is all about. Now did I win the Ruler of the Ring match? Unfortunately not however from number one entrant, I outlasted 23 other people. I witnessed 23 different people just come and go. My crazy god given talents were on display and I was totally in it for myself, hell I even through out the other half of the perfect outlaws, Marty Helms. Helms, no offense buddy, but I had to do what I had to do.

MM: And then after lasting longer than an hour in the match, Nate Nack came in and swooped the prize that I had worked long and hard for. You see I deserved that title, no one but me deserved that title. Hell ask these people, ask the thousands of people in the O2 Arena that were chanting my name, they all new I should have been new 6CW World heavyweight Champion, but it didn't happen, however I will be champion. Perfection doesn't lie, I am a future world champion and my Journey will begin on Anarchy when I defeat the helpless Blade. He's got anger in him, I mean who wouldn't when you lose consectutively to the same guy and so imma use that to my advantage because I am that damn good.

Masters smiles to the camera as he puts the microphone on the mat and walks away.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:40 am

The cameras begin filming and we see Christy James already with Microphone in hand waiting to address the 6CW universe, she is wearing a 6CW t-shirt and a mini skirt. Christ has a broad smile on her face and looks pleased to be in front of her audience; Christy lifts up the microphone closer to her mouth and begins to speak in an excited tone.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time none other than one of 6CWs finest Yarmouth Blade.

Christy looks to her left to welcome her guest and her smile all but disappears replaced instead with a look of disgust, The familiar white hood of DeMarcus Brown then walks onto the set laughing, he towers over Christy and attempts to put his arm around her to which Christy fires a repulsed look towards Brown.

DB: What didn’t you get the memo honey, surprised to see me, that look on your face was priceless, a little insulting but then I can’t say I’m that pleased to be here either.

CJ: Where is Blade? I had assurances that unless there was nobody else I didn’t have to speak to you anymore

DB: Don’t make me laugh Christy you think this company actually cares about that much that they would bow down to any of your demands, your about as worthwhile as the janitor who cleans the toilets, he might even be seen as more important than you at least he isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. As for that loser Yarmouth Blade why would anybody care about anything he has to say, the only thing I want to hear from him is an apology, an apology for wasting my time, an apology for slandering my name but most of all I want to hear him admit that he failed, that all along everything he said was a lie, I want him to admit that he could never beat me not in his wildest dreams, because its not just me who he should be grovelling to its everyone in 6CW that he has strung along all this time they are the real victims of his failure. I won’t lose any sleep if I don’t hear him knock at my door because I’ve known what he was all along and I was proved right, I beat him in the ring, I beat him back stage, I beat him on the god damn entrance ramp and at Beachfront Brawl I beat him in a steel cage, there is nothing left that I need to prove I have laid him out for the whole world to see the fraud he is, yet you still cheer his name and its pathetic, so you want to know why you aren’t interviewing him right now Christy, it because Yarmouth Blade is only heading one way and that is towards the exit of this arena, why would anybody want to waste any more time on him.

Christy looks infuriated by Browns remarks

CJ: ill have you know Blade is a close friend of mine, you will never be half the man he is, you may have beaten him in the cage but he had the last laugh eliminating you much to everybody’s delight.

DeMarcus stares Christy in the eye, and then begins to snigger

DB: You fighting his battles for him now Christy, do you want to get in that ring with me and test your arm, I can think of a better place we can put that arm of yours to work, you’ll have muscles like me in no time.

Christy attempts to slap Brown but he catches her arm and twists it lightly.

DB: Play nicely now we don’t want you to trip and damage that pretty little face of yours.

DeMarcus lets go of Christy who then cradles her arm

DB: But even I can’t argue with you Christy I was eliminated from the Ruler of the Ring match, but it was more by my own doing than anybody else’s, what can I say I guess even those as perfect as myself make mistakes every once in a blue moon, you give Blade the credit for my elimination and I guess there would be a few who could see your point, but what good did it do him, is he holding that title, no it’s in the good damn hands of a performing monkey, Blade once more had an opportunity and fell well short, history has a habit of repeating itself. What I think most people would agree though Christy is up to the point where I made an error of judgement; I was dominating every single competitor in that ring, many tried to make a name for themselves by being the one to eliminate me and each man fell by my hand, the likes of SRA, Suarez, Mark Matzko even the former 6WF champion Chaos went running scared from me, so called legends of the industry yet no match for my ruthlessness and brutality, if won man deserved to win that 6CW championship it was me, most of the men in that match sat around all night waiting for their time, whereas I was forced into a cage match, you know what I think Christy I think that was the boards plan all along to attempt to weaken me so I didn’t make a full of their whole spectacle by winning with ease, needless to say Nate I have your number and your time with that belt already has an expiration date, your heading towards D-Day the day DeMarcus Brown takes it from you. Now as much as I know you enjoy spending time with me Christy I’ve just about had enough of you, so im going to split whilst I still have my sanity.

DeMarcus begins to stroll of set, when Christy shouts after him

CJ: What no comment about your opponent this week Jack Hurst?

DeMarcus looks back slightly puzzled

DB: Who in the hell is that? Is he my prize for beating the so called best 6CW has to offer, I’m speechless for once, I guess my only words for the punk would be welcome to the big time, I hope you don’t suck too bad.

DeMarcus laughs repeating Jack Hursts name to himself as he walks of set as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 am

Marty Helms is stood in the locker room with a camera focused on him.

MH: Beachfront Brawl has been and gone and so have my chances of going down in the record books as the first 6CW World Heavyweight Champion since the re-birth. Now I entered at number 2 and outlasted a hell of a lot of wrestlers past and present the brilliant and the comical but all of that counted for nothing after being eliminated. That brings me to Mike Masters the other half of the dominant force that is the perfect outlaws, People have asked me am I mad or upset at Masters eliminating me? That is simple of course I am who would not be mad at being eliminated let alone by a tag partner, by a friend but on the other hand you would not want to be left in the ring as the final 2 with your tag team partner the man who knows you better than anyone in the business. They also ask me would you do the same? To put it plain and simple in black and your damn right I would and that is why I did not go back into the ring and throw Masters out myself. The only mistake he made was claiming he was perfect and I was not but that is in the past and I will move on from it all.

MH: With regards to my immediate future my next match is against Alejandro Suarez the man who calls himself the superstar. Suarez you are good but to come in and call yourself a superstar before anyone even knows who you are is stupid and I punish the stupid people. I may not have gained the world title at Beachfront Brawl but you will be the first stepping stone on my path to the top and I don’t care who I have to fight to get there I will get there before too long. Time is a precious thing and I lost time I lost part of my life when I was incarcerated but it made me the man who stands before you the Last Outlaw Marty Helms.
Unfortunately for you Suarez at Anarchy it will be Lights Out!!

With this Helms hits the camera with a Lights Out elbow.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:10 am

*In the interview area*

TA: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I had arranged interview time with the Gent of 6CW Jack Hurst, but as I came to meet Prince Charming, tonight, right here, in the interview area! I was handed a note by one of our staff."

"It reads 'Timothy, I must miss our planned meet. There was a Beachfront Brawl for many people in this company at the PPV, but not for me. Today, I just have nothing I cannot face the 6CW universe after the whimper of last week. Why turn up for this when I clearly did not for that? Yours in grace, Jack Hurst'"

"This reporter senses a rather disappointed Englishman on the way to 6CW tonight, if he even appears for his match at all. We will update you throughout the night"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm

The scene opens in a 6CW house show, as the fans wait for the next match the Titatron comes to life, the screen turns to static as a mix of sounds begins to play causing the audience to cover their ears, suddenly the sound stops and is replaced by the chirping of grass hoppers as Edward Plague appears on the screen, stood on a dark dirt road, he smiles in to the camera, to his right a women in a white dress, he smiles vacantly in to the camera, to his right a man wearing a long black robe wearing a Plague Mask similar to Edwards, the camera flickers for a second, during the split second flicker the two figures disappear.
Edward's smile stops as he addresses the audience in the Copper Box Arena
"I came here with the intention to save you all from this rotten company...hehehe...but it seems like the filth runs too deep in the blood of these walls...hehehe...so I must become the monster that each week I am portrayed as...hehehe...I must become the evil that this company wants...hehehe...I will destroy everything in my path...hehehe...I will be the death of love...hehehe...I will be the death of happiness...hehehe...I will be the death of life itself!"
As Edward talks the figures next to him attempt to grab his arms and hold him only to be thrown to the ground, the mask figure attempts again but Edward grasps him around his throat and smiles at him before continuing to talk
"There are no heroes anymore...hehehe...only hollow hearts that have to make the decision of what to fill them with...hehehe...I chose to fill mine with anger...hehehe...I chose to fill mine with hatred for everything this company holds dear...hehehe...and now I hold more power than ever...hehehe...I control EVERYTHING!"
The camera flickers once again, this time the women in the white dress is now covered in blood and the masked man is lying on the floor in the arms of the women, she is crying and her make up is running down her face as Edward kneels over them laughing at them both as he strokes her hair...the camera flickers again and Edward is now stood alone, the path seems darker, only Edward's features standing out.
"In Four days I will show you the monster that you created...hehehe...the monster that you thought you wanted...hehehe...in four days I meet one of your fan favourites...hehehe...in four days I will end the happiness that you get from watching The Ronster make a fool out of himself...hehehe...will you still cheer when he is gasping for air...hehehe...or when I break him down in to pieces...or when his lifeless body lies at my feet?"
Edward begins to smile again, a sick, twisted grimace of a smile, he continues to talk to the camera.
"I hear "them" ask...but what of Deep Heat? A man who could die and nothing in this life would change...hehehe...he taunts me like I'm a forgiving man...hehehe...he calls me a freak....hehehe...so Deep Heat nobody beats you?
Prepare to be beaten to within an inch of your life...hehehe...prepare to taste your own blood...hehehe...prepare for death."
 The Titatron once again lets out the screech, forcing fans once again to cover their ears, as the Titatron fades to black the fans boo and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:35 pm

The scene opens in a studio, various 6CW posters and t-shirts adorn the walls and two stools are situated either side of a high table. The lights come up and Henry and Harold walk in to shot and each take a seat

He: Good afternoon I am Henry and with my as always is my brother and broadcast partner, Harold

Ha: And this is 6CW bitesize, only on YouTube

A small intro plays as a fluorescent logo appears in the bottom right corner

He: Welcome. You would think just weeks removed from the biggest show since 6CWs rebirth we would be talking about Mr Jones or our first ever 6CW champion, but no

Ha: that’s right, there’s one superstar on the roster who you cut him, he bleeds the 6CW colours through and through, but is it all over for one of 6CWs greatest ever superstars?

He: We’re talking of course of the History Maker himself, gazzyD. It’s safe to say that the grass hasn’t necessarily been as green for the one time champion. He’s found himself being stalked by a mystery attacker, has yet to truly recapture his form and has not even been given a permanent contract by 6CW management.

Ha: Well at Beachfront Brawl gazzy entered midway through, and for a point he was the only man standing. I truly thought he was going to go on and win the gold, but once again the masked man would make his presence known and take gazzy out. Now we know gazzy is due at the Copperbox this week to address his future, and there are many pondering what he may have to announce, especially after sending out this tweet earlier today

A graphic appears on screen from the official Twitter account of gazzyD

gazzyD: for a time I was Untouchable, then I made history. Huge thanks to the #6cwuniverse you’ve made this one hell of a ride

Ha: as you see from reading gazzys Tweet, a lot of people have been speculating as to whether the masked man has got to gazzy, and now he is calling it time on an illustrious career

He: Well if he does, I for one think he would be making a huge mistake, gazzy is still only 28 years old. He’s as talented as he’s ever been and I think if he buckles now, a lot of people will lose respect if he just walks away.

Ha: While I don’t think I’ll lose respect, I will be genuinely shocked. The gazzyD we’ve grown to know has never walked away from a fight, even when the odds were stacked heavily against him he shown the fighting spirit that has endeared him to so many fans.

He: Well hopefully here to shed some light we have Angel, two time tag champion alongside gazzyD…Angel, welcome

A: Great to be here.

He: first of all I have to say you looked really impressive in the ruler of the ring, it’s like you’d never been away. Any chance we might see you in the squared circle more often

A: haha thanks but I wouldn’t get your hopes up on seeing me in action again any time soon. The old bones don’t heal as quickly as they once did

Ha: Shame, but not to get sidetracked you know why we’ve called you in today. Has gazzy been in contact with you? Can you shed any light on the Tweet that came from gazzys account before?

A: You know guys me and gazzy go way back. I wouldn’t worry about this whole masked man business. Gazzy may not be the biggest guy in the locker room, he may not be the strongest, but he certainly is one of the toughest. I’ve never known him to come across a fight ahe didn’t like the look of and I’m sure this is exactly the same.

The truth is the last time I spoke with gazzy was before Beachfront Brawl. I have no idea what this tweet is about, if gazzy does call it a day I won’t lose any respect for him. Gazzy has been an underdog from day one but that never stopped him reaching the top of this company. He’s done things in that ring some people can only dream of and whatever his decision, I’m behind him 100%

He: Angel, thanks for your time.

Ha: Well there you have it, even gazzys best friend is in the dark over what he has in store for us. The only way we’ll all find out is by tuning in to Aftermath, we’ll see you there

The scene fades out until all that remains is the bitesize logo in the bottom corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:01 am

(The titontron flickers into life with static as a child is heard singing "Ring a Ring a Roses", the static flickers revealing a hand drawn face smiling manically. The voice finishes with "We all.... fall... down" before a child appears through the static wearing the mask of Chaos. The child puts her head to one side and opens her eyes wide as if possessed before slowly saying... "He's Coming" before collapsing to the floor)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down