The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
Marky
jeromedubois
DP
TwisT
MtotheC
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October Empty 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October

Post by JJJohnson Thu 18 Sep 2014, 2:07 pm

Match 1
Bad Intentions vs Wild Stallions

Match 2
Jax Cutler/Simon Cagero vs Jackson Black/Bam Sparkleston

Match 3
Red Arrows vs Daniel Reilly/Alexander Altair

Match 4
DeMarcus Brown vs Bruce Bolan

Match 5
The Trilogy
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

Match 6
Max Adamson vs JJ Johnson

*Eulogy for Emmy (by Vincent Costello)

Main Event
#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
GazzyD vs Mike Masters vs Nate Nack vs Scott Harris vs Enforcer

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October

Post by MtotheC Thu 18 Sep 2014, 4:23 pm

The scene opens with Costello walking back through the curtain after the I quit match at Beachfront Brawl, Killing in the name of can be heard still echoing around the arena as VC makes his way back to the locker room.

Visibly injured from the barbaric match he has just been through with Liam Wood… he is hobbling, has blood still pouring from his nose and an ice pack held against the back of his head. The camera shows a number of stage hands, 6CW officials and backstage crew shaking their heads in disgust as he walks past them.

Just as he is about to enter his locker room Timothy Allen appears…

Allen: Mr Costello, a few words please on what we just saw…

Costello responds aggressively (wincing in pain as he jolts forward to answer the question)

Costello: What more do you people want from me, did you not just get your pound of flesh? Did the pint of blood I just shed inside that ring not suffice?

Costello slams the dressing room door, but the force causes it to spring back open, Tim Allen gulps, takes a deep breath and follows through the open door...

Costello: You’ve got to be kidding me??!!! Can’t you vultures see this is not the time or the place?!

Allen: Look Vince, our fans want to know, we all want to know, why you did what we just witnessed? How can you justify doing that to a defenceless woman, an innocent bystander. Wood had already said I Quit!

Costello: I don’t have to justify a god damn thing, not to you, not to the 6CW universe and certainly not to Liam Wood!

Allen: But…

Costello: But nothing, cry me a damn river if you feel it’s what you need to do, as for me… I feel no remorse. A wrestling ring and an I Quit match is no place for a woman and if she was stupid enough to put herself in between me and my destruction of Wood then she deserved everything she got. Remember it was Liam who wanted to face me, it was Liam who wanted it to be no holds barred, he wanted it all on the line so that the only way to win, was beating your opponent sooooo bad that he had to scream I quit. He wanted it all! And I gladly facilitated his wish.

But he knew… he knew full well, even before he made the stipulation that she may get involved, he knew she wouldn’t be able to bear the pain I would put him through and he knew she would interject herself into the match. But he still went ahead with it. Blinded by some ill-founded lust for revenge on me for whatever it is he thinks I’ve done…

There is only one person to blame for all this and that’s the so called Viper Liam Wood, if you want to harass someone, if you want to look down your nose and point the finger of blame then go nock on his door, go ask him your ill-judged, ill-informed questions to him. Ask him why he cared so little for his woman’s safety that he would put her in the firing line?! What kind of man does that hey? What kind of man uses a woman as a human shield? He should be disgusted in himself, he should hang his head, put his tail firming between his legs and leave 6CW… for good!

As for me, well my head is held high, I’m still the EWF world champion, I’m still at the top of my game and tonight I proved why Costello’s Law is the single most dangerous entity in professional wrestling.

Tim Allen shakes his head, as a look of shear repulsion on his face

Costello: You know what Tim, I find that look offensive, I find it disrespectful and insolent! Who are you to judge me? Who are you to look at me that way! Every wrestler on this roster, every wrestler in this business knows the very second they enter this profession, that being the World Champion is the be all and end all, it’s why we are all here, its why night after night, week after week we lace up a pair of boots and put our bodies on the line. It’s not for these fans; it’s not for the money it’s for this…

Costello reaches over to the table and lifts up the EWF world title

It’s to be the best, I know this, all the guys in the back know this and Liam Wood knows this better than anyone! It’s why he wanted this match and it’s why he showed such a blatant disregard for the safety of his girlfriend. It was a risk he was willing to take, and when you take risks Timmy boy… you either get your reward, or your world comes crashing down around you. Well tonight Liam Wood’s world is in tatters, not because of me, or my actions but because he wanted this! Unfortunately for him he wasn’t willing or able to get the job done, but tonight he knows, you know and anyone else who thinks they can take what I got knows… that Costello’s Law always, always finds a way!

And that Timmy, you repugnant, obnoxious little t**t …you can take THAT to the bank.

Costello drops the world title and intimidatingly walks towards Allen, who backs away with his hands in the air

Costello’s Law says… this interview is over!

As Allen back out into the corridor Costello smiles sadistically into the camera before immediately slamming the door

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 1st October

Post by TwisT Thu 18 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm

The Wembley Arena is filled with expectant fans eagerly awaiting Aftermath. As the camera scans the vast audience we can see many of them wearing the same kind of T-shirts, all saying “I am a COG”. There are a few audience members wearing Anti-Grace T-shirts as well and a few of them have posters saying the same. The camera works hard not to pick these out as we return to the hard camera looking at the ring. As we focus on the 6CW ring, the voices of Harold and Henry Lloyd sound out from their commentary positions.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, you will be pleased to learn that we are safe from our adventure in Australia. What a night it was, a beginning of a new era – An Uprising era!

HE: I still can’t believe it. Mr. Jones was a fantastic owner. I fear for my job security now!

HA: If we can’t agree on the result, then let us just focus on the match itself. One of the best in 6CW history?

HE: I believe the card had a few of those. Beachfront Brawl certainly lived up to expectations!

Suddenly “Amazing Grace” blares out of the speakers and the majority of the crowd start cheering loudly. It isn’t long before Anthony Grace appears from behind the curtain. He is wearing a white suit, with a red shirt. Grace has his wrap-around sunglasses popping out from his breast jacket pocket and has a cheek microphone on his face. He salutes the fans as the music continues before making his way down to the ring. As Grace can be seen slapping the fans hands, Harold Lloyd’s voice can be heard on commentary.

HA: I think this man has got a lot more respect from backstage since his epic match with Jerome Dubois.

HE: But he lost?

HA: True, but the heart and determination he showed during the bout would be greatly appreciated by this crowd and his peers.

HE: But…….he lost!

Grace causally makes his way to the ring and briskly climbs the steel steps. As the music dies down, Grace climbs through the ropes and then bows to the audience while standing in the centre of the ring.

HA: He seems pretty happy for a guy that……

HE: Lost?

There is silence on commentary as Grace looks to the canvas and composes himself. He then looks back up at the crowd with a half-smile on his face.

AG: Well folks……..I tried.

The crowd cheer and Grace nods in appreciation. He places a hand through his hair and sighs before continuing.

AG: Let it not be said that Anthony Grace doesn’t know how to put on a SHOW! In an event that will go down in folklore, Grace versus Dubois can stand shoulder to shoulder with the other matches and know that it didn’t discredit them. That is also true about my good self. I went out there and gave it EVERYTHING, but it wasn’t enough. However, I BELIEVE I can stand in front of my COG’s with my head held high. I didn’t come back from Australia with another “W” on my résumé, but I did come back after making new friends and meeting some AMAZING people.

HE: Wonder if Timmy has stopped crying yet?

HA: Oh do shut up!

AG: Let me also be the first and loudest to APPLAUD my opponent. Mr. Dubois, we had a GREAT battle! I could tell you gave it your all as well, from the blood and sweat that was falling from your body. Unfortunately, the only tears came from my number one COG! It was a pleasure to be in the ring with a LEGEND of this business such as yourself and I congratulate you on the result. Hopefully you will acknowledge this and realise I am being HUMBLE in my praise. Mr. Dubois……..well done sir.

Grace applauds to the camera and a section of the crowd, which were booing at Grace, now cheer Dubois’ name. Grace stops clapping and then looks to the sky. He stands there for a moment as if choosing his words carefully, before looking back into the camera.

AG: The thing is…..not 30 minutes after the result…..I was sitting backstage and watching the other matches. Then, my phone starts buzzing with incoming messages. Friends back home in the USA had seen the event on the television and wanted to know whether that was it. If this CHARADE that some of them had called it, had ENDED. Whether or not, after my first loss, if I had the STOMACH to continue. And you know what folks……I thought about it. I thought about how EASY it was in Hollywood. How EASY it was for me to go and act in great movie. How EASY it was to do one film a year and then sit on my sorry backside while the dollars rolled in. That’s why they had contacted me…….not to offer their commiserations. But to tell me that my DREAM was never going to happen.

He stops and looks up to the crowd.

AG: I sat there and contemplated what people I trusted had said to me. I sat there…….and started to think they were right. Maybe I should call it a day. Maybe I can’t hack this job. Maybe…….it was a stupid idea to begin with.

The crowd start shouting “No” in Grace’s direction and he holds a look of sadness. He sighs deeply before retrieving his phone from his inside jacket pocket.

AG: So I was sitting there, while the rest of the world was watching the PPV continue and my phone buzzes again. I thought it was just another person telling me to WISE UP. But when I looked at it, THIS message was different. THIS message had come from Twitter. THIS message had come from one of the many people whose opinions I trust above everyone else’s…….

He holds his hands out and points to the crowd.

AG: The opinions…….of my COG’s!

The crowd cheer loudly and the camera picks up a few fans wearing “I am a COG” and “Believe 2 Achieve” t-shirts. Grace turns to the big screen and points to it. Suddenly, the screen comes on and is filled by twitter hashtag messages. Each one states a positive message for Grace and many state that they hope he continues. Grace keeps pointing to it while he speaks to the audience.

AG: HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of twitter messages from ALL across the WORLD. Everyone saying how much they ENJOYED the match. Everyone saying how PROUD they were of my performance. Everyone saying how much they were LOOKING FORWARD to seeing me in the ring again! It was this outpouring of support that made me realise that LOSING doesn’t make a great fighter. It is how he DEALS with that loss that makes him great!

The twitter messages continue to fill up the screen as Grace continues.

AG: I stand before you a confident man. One that is used to playing in front of MASSIVE audiences. But never have I seen such an uproar when I needed some guidance. When I was down, the COG’s lifted me up. When I needed support, the COG’s gave me their arm. When I needed to know my future, the COG’s showed me the path……..

He stares into the camera and looks serious.

AG: And when I needed to BELIEVE……..the COG’s told me what I can still ACHIEVE!

The crowd cheer at this and the camera scans the audience. Flashes of light appear from the fans as they take pictures of Grace in the ring, who is lapping up the support. He holds his head high and mouths the words “Thank You”.

HA: The crowd hanging on Grace’s every word. He teased them with the thought of him leaving 6CW, but now he has given them cause to cheer to the rafters!

HE: It is like he won!

Grace appeals for silence before smiling broadly. He clears his throat and then starts speaking.

AG: So what does this mean? Well……it means that you will have to deal with me for a lot LONGER!

Some of the crowd audibly boo but a slightly embarrassed Grace just laughs.

AG: I am sure Mr. Dubois is sick of me as well! Because, at Aftermath I have the opportunity to go head to head with him again. With the scores even, I have the chance to WIN overall in our trilogy. I have no doubt that you will give me yet another firm test Mr. Dubois and I am going to ensure that I am in peak condition. I will leave nothing to chance. I will leave no stone unturned. I will train harder…….push higher……and work longer. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to pay tribute to our last fight and rectify the result. For I have heard what the COG’s have said and I aim to honour our agreement. The agreement that ANTHONY GRACE is here in 6CW to prove the doubters WRONG. He WILL be a success. He WILL pave the way to a new era. And he WILL be here for each and every one of you!

The crowd cheer again and Grace shouts over the noise.

AG: Mr. Dubois……the people have spoken. They know that they are an important piece in this place. They are the HEART, the SOUL, and the very AIR that we as competitors inhale when we step into the squared circle. THEY are those that controls us. THEY are those we aim to please. THEY are those that will be here long after we both disappear from the screens……..

He looks into the camera and smiles his flawless Hollywood smile.

AG: They are the COG’s in the 6CW machine………….and I am going to fight for every single one!

Grace holds his stare as the deafening cheers fill the arena.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:53 pm

The scene opens in a darkened locker room. The room is minimalist, there are no posters on the walls, nor any ornaments or keepsakes. There is a monitor and a changing unit, where a T shirt hangs, emblazoned with the now infamous slogan 'NEEDS MORE HARRIS'. In the corner of the room, it is revealed, is a figure sat on a chair.

The camera zooms into his face, which is hidden by the shadow created by his hood being up. His hands rest on his knees and there is a quiet tapping, his foot the cause of this. Scott Harris takes a deep breath and begins to speak in a forced controlled tone.

SH: I can't say that I've slept very well since Beachfront Brawl... I'm not sure if it's the jet lag, the elation at seeing The Authority driven away or something a lot darker, a lot more sinister. I play it back in my head, the circumstances leading up to my removal from the War Games match. I was on fire, Scott Harris had arrived. I was showing Sydney, 6CW, the world, even, that Scott Harris deserved to be at that level, that I was at home Main Eventing a PPV.

I'd spoken a lot prior to Beachfront Brawl about my life and why in spite of all that was going on, I was using my past to shape the future. I heard that claxon go off, I was given my go and I felt like a man possessed, I was going to go the distance. I showed the world that Scott Harris was the best out and out ring technician this company will ever see! I was on the way to being the man that would put my father out on his @ss. I was relishing the thought of seeing my father sat in the gutter... All I wanted was closure.

Harris starts breathing a bit heavier, the foot tapping a bit more. His hand clenching the other a little harder. The voice begins to waver, the agitation creeping in.

SH: Then it happened.

Mike Masters happened.

Is it too much to ask? All I wanted was to close the book on one of the darkest chapters of my life. I could see the light, optimism, hope, so close I could feel it on my fingertips...

I could sense a new dawn, a new beginning and then one act of petulance, of jealousy, of a small minded, petty child robbed me of that chance. Mike Masters turned some small time boobie for tat into full blown warfare. See, Mike, anybody could see we didn't get along, any man and his dog could foresee that we were going to cross paths eventually after that match we had. It was inevitable.

But you, your ridiculous, oversized ego has opened up a can of worms. Because your act of jealousy, it's kept me marooned in that pit of darkness. And I think it over, I ask why would Mike Masters eliminate one of his teammates?

There's so many reasons I could make a book, like Mike Masters being jealous. Jealous that he'd been eliminated and couldn't finish the job. Maybe he just couldn't take that he'd been eliminated fairly and needed to lash out. Perhaps he just couldn't stomach the fact that the supposed weaker link of the 'partnership' had outlasted The Masterful One. They're all plausible, but I read into things and Mike Masters is a lot more calculated than people want to make out.

He wanted to see the suffering, the mental anguish continue. He didn't want to see Scott Harris conquer his demons and ascend to the top of the roster at his expense. And that's atypical of Mike Masters, isn't it? Anything to make himself feel just a little bit better.

And you know, I should be happy with my match at Aftermath, I should be happy that I have a chance to fight for the 6CW Championship again. But that light, that positivity, it's clouded. Clouded by this urge, this desire to get even. See, this is what Mike Masters does to me, he turns me into the same petty child that he is. All I can think about is settling a score.

Harris suddenly pulls his hood down and his eyes are ablaze with a fury that burns into the camera.

SH: Well done Mike, congratulations. You wanted the opportunity to see if you're better than me, well you've got it! I'm not resting until this is done between us. I'm not resting, Mike Masters, until I've got you synched into The Sharpshooter in the middle of that ring and you're begging, no, pleading for me to let go, pleading for mercy.

I'm not resting Mike, until you tap out.

And then, maybe then I might go some way to getting that closure.

You're in my cross hare Mike Masters and I'm The Sharpshooter that's going to pick you off and wipe that smile off your face and bring that overinflated ego back down to size!

You might have fired the first salvo, Mike but The Sharpshooter will ALWAYS win the war. Just you remember that!

With that, Harris purposefully gets off the chair and walks out of shot.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 19 Sep 2014, 2:02 pm

As the deafening across the arena continues with Grace applauding his COG, a loud Church Bell sound is heard…”Dong!”……….”DONG!”………”Dong!”……….

HE: What on earth is going on?

HA: No idea Henry, and neither Grace or the fans seem to know either!

“God’s Gonna Cut You Down” by Detroit Social Club begins to play, as the boo’s echo across the arena from the fans, as Grace waits on, the titantron then shows various pics of Beachfront Brawl, with Dubois hitting the Culture Shock, and hooking the leg for the pin.

HE: Oh come on this is over the top!

HA: I love it! Dubois is sending a message here to Grace!

At the 2.minute mark of the song, Dubois slowly emerges from the back dressed in a white suit, white shirt, and white tie, and white shoes, and white sunglasses. Dubois smiles at Grace from the top of the ramp as he pounds his chest chanting “6C-DUB!!”. Dubois swaggers down the ramp towards the ring, going past a group of 6CW original fans who are stretching out there hands to touch him. Dubois makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring and makes his way straight into Grace face with a cocky smile on his face.

HE: Look at this image! So fortunate to see these two men lock up one more time after having such an epic match at Beachfront Brawl!

HA: But the result will be the same Dubois with a win!

Dubois then slowly backs away as he begins to laugh. He then goes over and grabs a mic and stands facing Grace, as he begins to sarcastically clap, as the music stops.

JD: Clap* Clap* Clap* Clap*. Aaahhh sacre bleu mon ami! Sacre Bleu! Well done you should feel proud mon ami! Proud of your performance at Beachfront Brawl! You step into the ring with a genuine wrestling god, and stood toe to toe with him! Well until he just happened to CUT YOU DOWN! Hahaha… Proud of the fact that you proved everything I said to be true. That every little word I have being preaching about for months was true! Proud that you let every single one of these little fake fans down! As now they see you the same way as I do. A fraud! A liar! A B rate actor! A Z rate wrestler! And the best part of it all mon ami…The best part of it, is that I told you word for word what would happened…I warned you what would happened if you stepped into the ring with a wrestling god such as myself…I told you what happened and yet you still thought you had a chance…The match was over before it ever began, because little by little you began to realise that everything I said about you was true…And that is when doubt began to creep into you mind…Doubt on whether you could actually beat me when it matters…Doubt on whether you had the ability to beat…Doubt on whether you could make lightning strike twice…and the answers to all those questions was exactly the same as the Scottish referendum outcome….No! -Does anyone care about these Scotsman anyway?!- No because this god…this wrestling god CUT YOU DOWN!

Dubois pauses as boo’s get louder and louder as a some chants from a small pocket of fans can heard chanting “Thank You Dubois!”

JD: I told you Grace, I am a Conqueror, an Emperor, and a Warrior! I win wars, not mindless battles! I win when it matters, and once again at Beachfront Brawl I did that. I stepped into that ring, and showed exactly what it takes to be the very best in this company…I showed you that your little honeymoon was over…that your 30 seconds of fame and relevance was over,  and the era of the GREAT Jerome Dubois is here…But more importantly it was the end of the “BELIEVE!!!!!”

Crowd: to Achieve!

JD: Because you did believe Grace….You did truly Believe that you could beat me…But you failed to achieve that…Putting your own 3 words to shame…Letting those fans down, and spitting in their faces…And what about little Timmy?! I mean Sacre Bleu did you see his face at Beachfront Brawl?! Hein? It was like watching a baby trying a slice of lemon for the first time in his life, it was hilarious! Not only that but watching his hero fall down to the grace (pardon my pun!) of a god, who knows maybe he will lose that fight, that will, that you have been shoving down all these people throats, and just end up giving up on life! That mon ami….that is something you will have to take to your grave…But let’s be honest Grace, lets clear up this whole little situation hein? What do you say? I will be honest it was not your fault that you lost at Beachfront Brawl…Because when I stepped into that ring at Beachfront Brawl you were always going to lose, because for you this…this little escapade is a hobby, a pass time thing, until your next toy comes along…For me this is my life…This is what I do…This is what this Wrestling God does…I put people like you down, and expose them to the world so that they may return to their little cave that they came from. Because I love this business…This is what I love! And I love 6CW…

Crowd: 6C-Dub! 6C-Dub! 6C-Dub!

HE: Please he has only cared about himself since day one!

HA: Shhhh you can’t say that about our hall of famer!

JD: Now as far as our “Trilogy” goes Monsieur Grace…Pfffff I told you already, the grand finale was already set at this biggest stage of them all…Beachfront Brawl…The world was watching…Or sorry how is it you say in your industry. Hein? The Lights…Camera’s, and action? Hahaha…never mind monsieur Grace…Because as I was saying the whole world was watching….and the whole world saw you exposed and humiliated by my hands! So as far as tonight goes…it doesn’t matter what the score is…I have already won the match that is important…The one that people empty there pockets to see. Tonight is just another battle, but the war has already been war…So enjoy this moment…Enjoy this occasion of facing me, because from now on all that you are going to remembered for is the man who promised the world, but who once again failed to live up to the hype, and expectation…And Beachfront Brawl will now and forever be remembered as the night not that the Authority died…But the night that Grace got CUT DOWN, by this….this Wrestling God….The Great….Jerome…..Dubois!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:34 am

The crowd inside Wembley Arena are in jubilant mood, plenty of Uprising signs and almost a party atmosphere, the fans descend into booing as "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons begins to echo around the building...

Harold: No-one has heard from the remains of the Authority since Beachfront Brawl, but it looks like we're about to hear from the 6CW Champion himself.

Henry: Max has never been one to shirk the limelight and he's not going to start now!

(The booing continues as a sombre looking Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp, he is wearing jeans, trainers and a black t-shirt with "And still..." on the front, and "...Heavyweight Champion of the World" on the back. Adamson takes a deep breath, sticks his chest out, and holds up the 6CW World Championship above his head as he walks down to the ring)

Harold: Credit to Adamson for once, actually coming out here when he doesn't have to.

Henry: He was Team Captain of the Authority, he's simply standing up to his responsibilities.

Harold: Some incredible matches on Aftermath coming up, Adamson versus JJ Johnson and also all five winning members of the Uprising compete for a shot at Adamson's title. I have a feeling he'll be talking about that as well...

(Adamson gets to the ring, he slings the World Title over his shoulder and walks up the ring steps, staring coldly at the fans at ringside who are chanting something inaudible towards him. Adamson steps through the ropes, and takes a microphone from a cameraman, Adamson walks over to the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle as the music stops, the crowd chant "You suck" at Adamson as he completely ignores them)

Max: In the days since Beachfront Brawl, a lot of apparent "experts" have been tweeting me, mocking the Authority losing control of 6CW and mocking me for being pinned. I don't blame them. I'd mock me if I saw I'd been pinned by Gareth Darlington...

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo)

Max: But in my defence, I do have some mitigating circumstances as to why the Uprising "won". Have any of you ever won what was essentially a five on one handicap match? Have any of the Uprising ever won a five on one handicap match? Because that was the situation Max Adamson found himself in at Beachfront Brawl. Partnered by four men who didn't pull their weight, Max Adamson was left single handedly to fight for the Authority. I eliminated Enforcer. I eliminated Nate Nack. I planted an interfering Daniel Magnussen with a Cyclone. And then Gazzy the opportunist caught me. The odds were too much for even Max Adamson to overcome. I can accept that. I didn't disgrace myself, I did what I could to give the Authority the win and had I been supported by my teammates then the Uprising would no longer be in 6CW.

Harold: Max Adamson in "blames someone else" shocker...

(Adamson looks at the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder)

Max: But the utter nonsense I've been forced to read on Twitter, and from fans outside the building as I arrived here, it's unreal. People actually think GazzyD deserves a title shot based on getting the pinfall on me in a handicap match. Do people forget what happened before? I beat him, and I beat him again, and I made him my assistant before granting him freedom. If anything he still owes me, and here we are, I'm being told I should give HIM another opportunity! But it's not taken long for Magnussen to try and abuse his new powers. As you can all tell by the Aftermath main event.

(Adamson looks disgusted as he continues)

Max: Team Uprising, such a good team working for individual gains... All five members, GazzyD, Nate Nack, Mike Masters, Scott Harris and Enforcer, will compete against each other for a shot at my 6CW World Championship. I'm guessing this is some kind of reward from Magnussen? Because let me tell you now, if you think the Authority being defeated is your moment to get this World Title back in your ranks, you're sorely mistaken. In case you'd all forgotten, Max Adamson was already 6CW World Champion BEFORE he joined the Authority, and if the Authority is no more, then Max Adamson is still 6CW World Champion and no amount of stacking the deck is going to change that. In recent months, Max Adamson has pinned GazzyD, Max Adamson has pinned Nate Nack, Max Adamson has pinned Enforcer, and Max Adamson defeated both Mike Masters and Scott Harris in a triple threat match to retain this very Championship! I am not the paper champion you all think, I am the Australian Phenom, I am the Incredible Hunk, and I am still the man to beat.

(Adamson takes another deep breath after venting and nods to himself)

Max: But there's one more match taking place at Aftermath that cannot be overlooked...

(Adamson rolls his eyes as loud "JJ Johnson" chants begin to echo around Wembley Arena)

Max: Nobody cares about JJ Johnson. A guy who quit wrestling to pursue an acting career only to come back because Hollywood rejected him. A guy who thinks because he beat another semi retired guy in Keith Leone that he's now "back". A guy who tore the house down in his match at Beachfront Brawl, gave absolutely everything in the ring, gave absolutely everything to the ungrateful fans in Sydney, and Max Adamson not winning was STILL a bigger news story. It's time to face facts JJ. Your time in the limelight is over. It's not like the good old days when you were at the top of your game, winning World Titles and making history. But now you've gone from making history to being history.

(The crowd boo as Adamson carries on regardless)

Max: Like all the legends in this industry, it was great to see you come out of your retirement for "one more match", a dream match with Keith Leone, but then you're expected to head off into the sunset with your paycheck and your taste of success, "thanks JJ, all the best, same time next year when maybe you can face Dicey Reilly or another retired 6CW guy". As if still being here wasn't bad enough, now you're going to step into the ring with the 6CW World Champion. And let me tell you something JJ, I'm not in the mood to be supportive. I'm not in the mood to welcome you back into the professional wrestling fold, or wish you good luck in our match. With all that's gone on, I'm the last person you want to be stepping into the ring with. By all means, come out to the ring, confront me, call me Skippy like you usually do... But things have changed JJ. You're not at the top of the food chain any longer. I am. And I will prove it when we collide in this ring. So here's your open invitation JJ. Come trash talk me, come defend yourself. If you've got the cohones.

(Adamson smirks as he jumps down to the ring mat and adjusts the 6CW World Championship from one shoulder to the other and stares at the entrance)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 21 Sep 2014, 11:38 am

Our scene opens outside an Australian hospital where we see former EWF World Champion and the man who came up short at Beach Front Brawl The Viper Liam Wood, Liam paces back and forth as he can be seen speaking on the phone. As the camera approaches Wood appears annoyed as he continues to speak to the mystery person on the other end.

“...I don't know why I thought calling you would help...maybe I assumed that you of all people would understand what I was going through right now...that maybe, you would understand what I HAD to do after what the son of a bitch did to Emmy!”

Wood's breathing deepens as the person on the other end of the line speaks but Wood quickly cuts them off, his face distorted by anger

“You still don't get it do you? Nobody does! You all keep telling me not to stoop to 'his level'...that I'll beat him without being as bad as him but it's not that simple...you see, I beat him at Night Of Glory and proved something that I knew, that you knew, that he knew and that the whole entire world knew...I am a better WRESTLER than he could ever dream to be...I beat him fair and square but what did it actually achieve? Right now he is swanning about as the World Champion and I'm just the guy who couldn't defend his girlfriend...I'm the guy who let another man put his girlfriend in hospital...well I'm done and I thought that maybe you could understand that...”

As Wood paces and listens to the other person speak he snaps at them once again cutting them off

“Why do you all say that to me...why is the first thing you all say that he could hurt me, that he could end my career...you act as if I'm just a lamb to the slaughter but you have no damn idea what I'm capable of...you have NO damn idea just how far I'll go to make sure he gets what he deserves! He's back in England right now telling anybody who will listen how THIS is MY fault, how I did this...he's refusing to take any blame for what HE did to the woman I love so I have to be the one to make sure that he realises that his actions have consequences, I have to be the one to make sure that he realises that he can't hide behind Costello's Law for the rest of his damn career and I HAVE to be the one who makes him feel more pain than he's ever felt before because that's all he'll understand in the long run...he's too stupid to actually stand up for anything he believes so it's my job to make sure he begins to see that every time he intimidates someone, any time he pushes somebody around or anytime he thinks he can walk all over ANYONE on this roster that I'll be there to knock him back down to earth.”

Wood finally sits on a bench as the camera focuses on his face, the marks left by his brutal match with Costello still clearly evident

“What do you mean move on?! He put the woman I care about more than anything in this world in hospital and although he doesn't want to take the blame...he's dealing with the repercussions...If I just walked away what kind of man would that make me? It doesn't matter about how far I have to go...I'm going to slowly take away everything he holds dear...this isn't about titles, this isn't about bragging rights...this isn't about the Legacy or Costello's Law...this is about make sure that I break him not only physically but mentally...I want to leave him with NOTHING...I want to make him feel helpless as he realises that at any moment...I'll be ready and waiting to bring his world crumbling to his feet.”

Wood lowers the phone and grits his teeth, clearly still angry as hell over the actions of Vincent Costello at Beachfront Brawl.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 22 Sep 2014, 6:53 am

Our scene opens in a darkened room, the camera is focused on the door that is bolted shut as the sound of a eerie rendition of CCClouds by He Is Legend plays in the background accompanied by the sound of a roaring fire causing the room to be shrouded in orange light and shadows that flicker over the walls. The camera moves around to show Edward Plague sat in a large chair with his head lowered towards the ground, he remains silent, slowly tearing pages from books and throwing them on to the fire causing the fire to get bigger and bigger.

As the fire gets bigger words are reveals written on the walls in big red letters, Plague throws a few more pages on causing the fire to grow quickly revealing the words on the wall fully for a split second. The words on the wall read as “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY EDWARD”.

Suddenly the sound of knocking can be heard around the room coming from the door causing Plague's face to distort in anger, he continues to tear pages from the books until he has none left. As the fire roars Plague sits and watches it in silence, the knocking getting louder but Plague ignores it. The camera then focuses on the book that Edward was burning revealing it to be 'The Book Of Plague', the camera then zooms in on Plague's face as he looks up in to the camera.

“A change is coming...hehehe...the vultures have returned”

Plague smiles as he signs off

“Can you feel them circling?”

The scene ends with Plague sat calmly watching the fire as the knocking on the door continues to get louder and louder

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 22 Sep 2014, 7:44 pm

*Backstage interview with the Red Arrows after their Beachfront Brawl win:

CJ: This is Christy James with a 6CW Exclusive backstage with the Tag Team champs.

*CJ is standing with her mic next to both Hurst and Reborn who look absolutely shattered from their but with huge grins.

CJ: Another big win boys, this division has been set alight by your performances

RR: You damn right it has, Christy! We the boys bringing game right now!

JH: We really are. Myself and Robin know how important tag team wrestling is and know what an honour it is to hold these titles. We haven't faced anything but top, top opponents so far and we've sent them all packing!

CJ: That's how its been so far...a tough match again, what is it you think that pulled you through?

JH: The Stallions and The Brotherhood are as good as anyone 6CW has ever seen when it comes to tag team wrestling, but we want to make ourselves the standard bearers of the present, the past and the future.

CJ: That's a mighty big boast

RR: We're a mighty good team my beautiful chica!

CJ: You're putting yourself on a pedestal guys, and there's already a target on your back

JH: Bring it on! We'll take on anyone, Christy, by god we will. Any team from the old days, any team in the back, any team that wants to come together now. This is our open challenge; come at us, come try take these titles away. You'll soon see why we're the champs!

*The pair high five and Reborn bounces away, Hurst gives Christy a kiss on the cheek and leaves with him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 25 Sep 2014, 5:27 pm

Backstage, the 6CW cameras show a taxi pull up in the parking lot. As the taxi drivers comes out of the car, a voice can be heard from inside the car.

MM: Open the door! God damn it, open the door. Show me some respect you good for nothing S.O.B.

The taxi driver releases a huge sigh as he swiftly runs towards the door to open it. Mike Masters angrily struts out of the cab barging past the taxi driver in the process. Masters then gives a stern look at the driver before confronting him.

MM: What, you got something to say? I don't think you have the balls to do so. So how about you be a good girl and get my bags from the boot before I shove my boot up your...you know what, I'm better than this. I'm better than you. Just get my stuff and so you can go back to being a ginny goat.

The taxi driver gives Masters his bag and immediately leaves. Masters then turns around and looks up at the Wembley stadium.

MM: So I just arrived to one of the biggest stadiums by taxi! By taxi?! You got to be kidding me. I thought the days of this place disrespecting me were over but nope. The second Magnusson gains full control of this company, he already begins to treat me like an ordinary superstar. I mean, what the hell did I do wrong.

As Masters’ begins to walk into the arena the camera zooms into a billboard to the right of the stadium. The billboard shows an image of the uprising, however the words, "you sold out" are sprayed across Masters' body. Masters failed to notice this.

Masters walks into the building and immediately notices members of the 6CW backstage crew rolling their eyes at him. Masters sarcastically tries to raise the mood.

MM: Whoa whoa why is the mood so down here. Come on guys, the Uprising was victorious, woo! The authority no more, we can all live happily ever after now right? Yeah right same old same old, let's make out Masters is the bad guy in this situation. Yeah, let’s live it at that. Masters’ hasn’t done anything wrong, Harris, well you want more of his so he must be the good guy right?!

Masters kisses his teeth and continues walking whilst ignoring those around him. He begins walking towards his locker room. However to his shock, Masters notices his name is no longer on the locker room and has been replaced by another 6cw superstar.

MM: What! Are you kidding me. I've been replaced. Where the hell is my locker room. *Looks near the end of the corridor*. Oh, ohhhh of course. I've been relegated. Right to the end. The worst room, even the Ronster had a better locker room than me and he was a dope. This place is a dump. You know what I don't have to deal with this.

As Masters storms out, Timothy Allen enters the scene to try and get a quick interview with Mike Masters.
TA: Masters, can I get a quick interview?

MM: No you can't dweep but I will give you a little few thoughts to ponder because I gotta get this off my chest. Look at me, Im perfection you got it, no one comes close to touching me in this business, especially not that man everyone seems to get all sympathetic for. You know what I didn’t do anything wrong. I played my part, I said I was gonna be the man to end the Authority, and you know what I think I did just that. Because if that no good Harris was in the match and I wasnt, we all would have been doomed. So I didn’t do anything wrong, Harris had it coming. The uprising had it coming. The uprising was full of egotistical jerks that didn’t even appreciate me. They all thought they were better than me. Pssh.

MM: The authority is done. I can now focus on other things. But for now, well I’m outta here. I don’t wanna be anywhere near this place, the disrespect Magnusson and all these employees are showing to me is unreal. But mark my word, I will be back. October 1st, I will be back. I will meet Harris in the ring and I can finally do what I’ve always wanted to do and that’s kick his a55. Hell, I’m gonna kick everyone from the Uprisings ass do you wanna know why, because I’m the show off and I’m that damn good. I’m outta here.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 28 Sep 2014, 1:14 pm

Backstage Tim Allen is stood alongside Enforcer as both men watch a monitor showing Max Adamson's in ring promo. Enforcer is shaking his head as Tim starts the interview.

TA: Enforcer, you seem to be disagreeing with Adamson - would you care to elaborate?

E: Quite the opposite. I am in shock that I stand here in agreement with him. He says that Magnusson has rewarded his guys with a chance to become number one contender - and he is completely right. I am as happy as the next guy that Mr Jones has been booted out of 6CW, but it was Magnusson's obsession with keeping 'his guys' sweet that led me to The Authority in the first place.

I guess I am lucky that I am currently one of his guys, but that doesn't change anything. I want to prove that I am the best, I don't want Danny Boy trying to ride my coat tails when I become Number One Contender at Aftermath. I will win because I deserve it - and I will then set my sights firmly on Adamson.

I won't go after him for the Uprising, for Magnusson, or even for the fans. Adamson cost me everything that I held dear and I am going to do the exact same thing to him.

TA: Before you can get to Max Adamson, you have four other men to get through. What are your thoughts on them?

E: I've told you that the match is a pay off from Magnusson. I can understand Gazzy being in the match, he got the pinfall in War Games and has earned a chance to face me. Gazzy has put his issues behind him and is a fantastic wrestler...and if we were facing each other one on one I would not have an issue.

But Nate Nack, Masters and Harris have been put in the match. Two men who could not put their petty squabbles behind them for long enough to fight for the one thing that united them. Men like that don't deserve rewards - if they can't focus then they are in the wrong industry.

TA: Will you look to exploit the issues between the pair?

[b]E: I will look to exploit the fact that I am the most dominant man in professional wrestling. I will exploit the fact that not one man in that ring will be able to live with my strength, power and determination.

I am not here to make friends, I am here to win. And at Aftermath that is what I will do![b]

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagero Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:36 am

She sits across from me, looking at me yet pretending not to. A familiar face, but only by mere acquaintance only – never has she lied with, never has she got to know me. Only known by glances, and a mere introduction; I seemed mysterious, outspoken yet elegant – pained but a healer. So many facets she just had to learn more. She was alone in the world, I could tell, being alone myself. I was all too familiar with her type, from first impressions anyway. She would sit and stare at me, as long as my eyes were not fixated, as long as I didn’t return the favor. The moment I did, she would turn her eyes away; shy to the reality that I had created for her… Just like them all, they want but push away at the first sign of invite – it’s always the same story for them all… A mere invite, never to indulge in the fantasies set in place by the mind, no matter how much she wanted to, or me for that matter.

But what had brought us here tonight, sitting so far away from each other, one might ask.

Let me indulge you with the story.

Not that long ago, I was pushed into a place I did not want to go, to kind of remake myself, to give my life new meaning; I had kind of lost it all over the years, mainly myself. I didn’t really know what to do, spending almost my entire career as a character; I had gotten a little lost in my identity. I almost did here too, to be perfectly honest… I just get upset, and can’t help myself, you know… I can’t really control it, the way I act I mean. I like to think of myself as a pretty decent person; but like any decent person, we have demons in our closet. Here I go, trying to fix them, and they come back with a vengeance. I guess no fault but my own, really. I need to learn how to control myself a little better… But like anybody, they are comfortable with one general facet of themselves – even going as far as to relying on that for everyday life… I have to teach myself control, constantly reminding.

Oh, sorry.

So this place that I had been forced into was here in the 6CW.

It is probably the best thing to happen to me.

I’m finding myself again, finding who I really am.

And this, the whole reason her and I are across the room from each other, stealing glances at each other?

Of course we’re not the only people in the room. Think of this as a celebration. My brother Chris, you probably remember him from earlier days when I started in this place, my promoter, my agent… I know, shouldn’t work with family… But he did this for me. He gathered all these people in a celebration of what I had done with myself. I know, a lot of people would be out drinking, partying it up, and having something a little bit more… Extravagant, and while I could do that, that really isn’t me. I like to keep things kind of low key, however ironic that may sound.

So yeah, I suppose it is because I, Simon Cagero am the new 6CW UK Champion…

But it’s also because I’m finding myself, who I really am.

Not the man behind the mask.

I’m finding out who Simon Cagero is.

To be truthful, I kind of like it, I like who I am, despite people not liking who I am. Yes, I am loud, I’m obnoxious, and I’m full of myself. You can be too if you’ve worked in this business as long as I have. I don’t really mind being the way I am because I’m being true to myself, you know? I’m not lying about stuff that I made up in my Aunt Gertrude’s basement… This is Simon Cagero, through and through – no bull, no smoke and mirrors.

Maybe that’s why she’s stealing glances at me.

Maybe I should go over there and speak to her.

And while I kind of want to, I really don’t. I haven’t had a very successful romantic life, not that she’s looking for such a thing… But still, I have a tendency to shy away from the opposite sex for that reason. I can’t really bring myself to trust them in any way shape or form. They always have an agenda, a way of thinking that is somehow beyond my comprehension. I just don’t know… If someone knew my past, I did have a wife, and a child – two children actually, not that I ever saw one of them… Yeah, probably one of the lowest points in my life; to have something that you help make taken away from you…

But I’m getting away from what’s in front of me.

We aren’t the only ones in the room, obviously. This being a celebration of success… Not that I’m very successful, by any means. But we seem to have singled each other out, for some reason. Her stealing glances, and me noticing as such, anyway – everyone else celebrating in their own little way, with music, dancing, drinking, whatever that tickles their fancy really… But me, the man of the hour sits alone, pretty well anyway… I’ll get a person shaking my hand every now and again; overall, nothing really special.

Chris: “There’s the man of the hour!”

He says as he grabs me from behind with his massive arms, and lifts me into the air in a giant bear hug. I can really do nothing but struggle in vain for he is a giant of a man. He stands behind me, all 6’10” 350 lbs. of him. He used to be a wrestler like me, but found more success in promoting, and making other people successful. Can’t say I blame him in that sense, as it can be a little bit of a headache.

Simon: “Can you put me down?!”

I say, as he finally sets me down. Jesus, speaking of headaches, he can be one that’s for sure. I look around; to make sure that nobody has really seen that go down. Of course, that woman has. This time, she doesn't break her stare, or her smile. Chris, being ever observant notices my glance over in her direction.

Chris: “Looks like you have an admirer, Simon.”

Not only is Chris big, but Chris is also loud… He has a deep voice, and it almost sounds like he is shouting all the time. The acoustics in the room aren’t too loud, either. She heard him, of course. She blushes, and looks away from us.

Chris: “Aren't you going to go say hello to the little lady?”

I shoot him a glare, before looking back at her, and then back at Chris.

Simon: “I don’t do relationships.”

He slaps his gigantic hand on my back.

Chris: “I didn't say elope with the woman, I said to say hello to her!”

He waves her over, to which she stands and walks over to where we’re standing. She knows exactly why she’s coming over, especially since Chris can’t control the volume of his voice, seemingly – I didn't really think that she had it in her to come over and talk to me, really. I thought she was going to just sit there and stare at me all evening.

Simon: “Hi.”

She smiles warmly with a response to me.

Woman: “Hello.”

Chris butts in.

Chris: “I’ll just step away.”

I can’t help but roll my eyes at Chris, as I go to continue probably the most awkward conversation ever recorded on national television.

Simon: “So… How are you?”

She looks around, suddenly a little uneasy.

Woman: “I’m okay… This party is nice.”

Great, I've already lost her attention.

Simon: “Thanks.”

She works up a little courage.

Woman: “My name is Sarah, by the way. I’m a friend of Chris’ wife.”

He planned it… I knew it!

Simon: “Oh yeah? I’m Simon… I guess I could be called Chris’ brother.”

She nods.

Sarah: “I know who you are. Chris doesn't stop talking about you. I've seen you on TV and everything, watched your matches… I don’t even like wrestling.”

I narrow my eyes at her.

Simon: “So why?”

She shrugs her shoulders.

Sarah: “I don’t know. Something about you is intriguing.”

I shake my head.

Simon: “Nah. I’m just a normal guy.”

She matches my head shake with one of her own.

Sarah: “No, I’m serious. Something about you is intriguing. Something in your eyes shows pain, yet your voice, no matter what its saying provides hope. It’s really very strange.”

I blink a few times.

Simon: “Got it. I’m strange.”

She laughs.

Sarah: “Not in that way!”

Chris: “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!”

His voice booms out over the massive room. We both turn to where he is. In this room, there’s a small little stage. Chris of course, being so loud and obnoxious that he doesn’t need a microphone, he just raises his voice a little bit.

Chris: “IT IS NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE REASON THAT YOU WERE INVITED TO CELEBRATE WITH US TONIGHT; AND WHAT A NIGHT WE HAVE IN STORE! OF COURSE, THE MAN THAT MADE THIS ALL POSSIBLE! THE MAN THAT MANY THOUGHT WAS WASHED UP! THAT WAS NO MORE THAN A DROWNED RAT! THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT WAS TOO OLD TO COMPETE!”

I can’t help but sigh. How long is he going to go on…?

Chris: “HE PROVED US ALL WRONG AND BECAME A CHAMPION!”

Chris looks down to me.

Chris: “NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE IS STARTING TO BECOME THE NEXT BIG THING IN THE 6CW! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY BROTHER, YOUR NEW 6CW UK CHAMPION, SIMON CAGERO!”

The lights fade down in the room as “Pardon Me” starts to play. The people in the room start to gather around the stage, even that Sarah woman. It feels like all eyes are on me, as I slowly make my way over to where Chris is. He takes my title and puts it on my shoulder, and gives me a microphone… It’s kind of good, because I’m not loud and obnoxious like he is.

I turn, and look at all the people in the room… This time, all of them are appreciating me. It’s kind of a nice deviation from the hatred I always receive from people.

Simon: “So I did it, I got a piece of gold, a little prestige, even got noticed a little. Who’s to say that it really matters, some say that the UK championship is a stepping stone to go further in this company, to those that just start to make a name for themselves, and nothing really more. Those kind of people are greedy, and never really know how good they have it, you know? Never happy with what they have in life, always trying to do better… The ignorance of people these days, to never appreciate what they have, especially like I do – I appreciate everything thrown my way, good or bad. It shapes us, you know. It makes us into the people that we are.”

I nod my head, and look around the room. That Sarah girl is staring at me still… It’s kind of unsettling.

Simon: “They always say that the grass is always greener on the other side.”

I turn to Chris, and pat him on the shoulder, and walk off the stage.

Simon: “Only because it’s fertilized with bulls***.”

A few people laugh in the crowd at my truer than life statement.

Simon: “So I guess everyone has the same question…”

I place my hand over my piece of gold.

Simon: “Whether I’ll be true to my word.”

I take it off my shoulder, and place it on the ground in amongst the people, before walking a few steps away.

Simon: “You know, I could actually go back on it, and nobody would really be the wiser, seeing as the average intelligence level in 6CW is really at an all-time low. I could hold on to this for as long as possible, without actually doing anything – without defending it, without putting it on the line… But where would that put me; seriously, what would that really say about me? I may be someone that you really don’t like… I may even be someone that you loathe, but ladies and gentlemen, if there is anything in this world that I am not, it is a paper champion. I refuse to be known as a paper champion – I will face anybody that wants a piece of gold, any time, because that really is the way that I go about doing things. It’s not really my place to say whether or not someone deserves gold… I’ll leave that up to their performance, really.”

I turn around, and look at the title on the ground… Nobody has touched it.

Simon: “After being pushed aside, looked over, given up on for so long…”

I go back to it, and pick it up, before placing it back on my shoulder.

Simon: “Why would I do the same?”

I shake my head, and lean over to some guy.

Simon: “That’s what being Wasted is all about.”

I poke the guy in the stomach with my elbow… I don’t think he knows what to do. He’s pretty straight-faced, almost as if he has a stick up his ass.

Simon: “So do you want to do it?”

I ask him. He looks at me with a blank look.

Simon: “Do you want to become…”

I pause for a moment.

Simon: “WASTED!?”

He surprises me, and joins in screaming. I can’t help but laugh, and turn away from him.

Simon: “Waste some money, Waste some time, Waste a little bit of our precious little minds… Don’t judge the hate, or segregate the joy – live like you want to, carefree like a little girl or boy. Giving up, or giving in just really isn't your thing, despite looking up your fate that you know all too well on Bing. You know what, hell with Bing, it sucks the big one. Don’t listen to what people say; don’t give in to what they do. There’s only one that will decide, and that is you. The ones that give up, and take their ball away… Not willing to face hardship, not willing to have something bad said about them. They’re the useless ones, not us, not the Wasted Ones. We don’t stop, despite being pushed aside. We don’t give, despite being overlooked.”

I look around. That stalker girl is still staring at me.

Simon: “We don’t get pushed around. WE are the ones doing the pushing.”

I walk through a rather large group of people, not really caring.

Simon: “So ask me how I've gotten this far.”

I stop in the middle of them all. They part for me.

Simon: “If you’re that ignorant, you might as well leave right here, and right now.”

I point to some teenager, like the monkey from Family guy.

Simon: “It’s not about where you are; it’s about how you got there, and how many toes you stepped on to get there. And me; well, I suppose that I stepped on a few. Not any fault of my own, of course – how can it possibly be my fault that people get in my way? There’s no way, no how that I could possibly be blamed simply because people don’t like my attitude. Their opinion being my problem – I suppose I do have to make it my problem eventually.”

I shrug my shoulders, and walk back in front of them all.

Simon: “So I guess this is where I prove that I’m actually worth my merit… The reason I won this title is because I’ve done nothing but move forward. Overcame obstacle after obstacle, and all that garbage… Now though? I suppose that I have become the obstacle to overcome – the man to beat. Will they be gunning for me? Probably not, they’re all too busy pushing their chub for Wood, Costello, Harris, and etcetera. I don’t really care though; I’m going to prove that I’m a fighting champion. After all, how else can I prove that I’m better than everyone else, right?”

I take the title off my shoulder.

Simon: “You have to put your money where your mouth is, which is what I’m going to do as the new champion, that’s my promise to the world.”

I turn around, and face everyone.

Simon: “So let’s start this week, shall we?”

I hold out the 6CW UK championship in front of me.

Simon: “This is yours.”

I pull it back toward me.

Simon: “That is, of course if you can measure up.”

I drop it on the ground in front of me.

Simon: “To the Most Wasted Son of a B**** on this God forsaken planet.”

Again, I pause.

Simon: “Good luck, everyone. You’re going to need it.”

And the night continued on, although not as self-serving and centered as this exact moment in time. Most of the time is actually spent enjoying the finer things in life… Including, but not limited to myself, Simon Cagero, the new 6CW UK Champion.

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:10 am

*Max continues to stand tall in the middle of the ring when "Remember the name" booms through the speakers to a raucous ovation from the 6CW faithful. JJ Johnson makes his way out onto the stage, dressed in a vest and a pair of jeans. He walks from one side of the stage to the other, soaking up the atmosphere, and then he takes off his sunglasses and begins his journey to the ring.

HA: JJ Johnson proved last time out at Beachfront Brawl that despite all the injuries he still has what it takes to compete at the very highest level...

HE: It was a great win for JJ, he showed great heart....but now he is in the presence of the 6CW Champion, the best that this company has to offer...this is a whole different ball-game now.

*JJ climbs up onto the apron and he smirks at the serious look on Max's face before climbing up onto the turnbuckle to pose for the audience. JJ takes to all four corners in turn before jumping down to confront Max face to face.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

*JJ takes a mic from the ring announcer and he fixes Max with a smile

JJ: G'day mate...

*The crowd cheer but Max looks less than impressed

JJ: I'm just playing, Max...don't take it seriously. I know in the past me and you have crossed paths a couple of times, I've called you plenty of names...I think I invented a few along the way...but tonight I'm not here to make fun of you, because right now I don't see this as a laughing matter.

Two weeks ago at Beachfront Brawl we both found ourselves in headline matches, marquee matches....matches that can define our legacies when they finally close the curtain on our careers. I came back after almost two years out with life-threatening injuries and I showed the world that I still got it...I can still throw-down with the best of them, JJ Johnson is still a Main Event Playa...

*Crowd pop

JJ: I took the very best that Keith Leone had to offer and I still came out on top, I proved my point....I proved it to the fans, to the guys in the back...but most importantly I proved to myself that this is still exactly where I belong.

You, Max, may have ended the night in a complete role reversal to me but strip away the connotations of what that defeat inside "War Games" actually means and I can understand and appreciate that what you did in Sydney was nothing short of outstanding...

*The crowd boo but Max smirks and nods his head

JJ: I can't deny it...sure The Authority got put out of business, your little sugar daddy was driven out of town...the chances of you remaining at the top plummeted faster than a 16 year old's virginity on Prom night...

*Max's smile falters

JJ: But for one night you proved that you are a stand-out athlete in this business...you do deserve to be taken seriously...because at Beachfront Brawl you held up the Authority on your shoulders and you damn near dragged them over the finish line....you've come a long way, Max, and I respect that...

I mean hell look at you....your the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

*Max pats the belt on his shoulder

JJ: And every time someone writes you off you find a way to prove them wrong and come out fighting....it is a trait that I can admire, I've made a career out of doing the same thing...you fought your way to the top, you knocked off anyone who got in your way and when the chance arose you seized it with both hands...you can't argue against that...

And I'll admit that I'm shocked because the Max Adamson I always knew, well he had the talent to go places but he lacked the application to push himself that extra mile...whilst I was busy ripping up the main event, you were the guy too be busy making an a55 of himself...you wanted to be the funny guy, but I guess times changed....

*Max nods his head again

JJ: And I'm glad about that Max, no really I am, especially with our match this coming Wednesday...because now, when I put you down and I pin your shoulders to the mat, there won't be any excuses....I won't need to hear about how you were up half of the night shotting vinegar and koala bear pi55 with Hugh Jackman & Russel Crowe...I won't need to wade my way through all the bull(beep) that comes out of your mouth about how you were in the bush with Nicole Kidman....or you were playing on Rolf's didgeridoo....tell that to the press, sure they'd be real interested...

HA: We might need to edit that out...

JJ: Now that you are the 6CW World Champion, top of your game....top of the food chain as you so aptly put it....there won't be any excuse for you to fall back on, and after Beachfront Brawl there won't be any army to back you up....no Jones to heighten your advantage...

I'm back now Max and I'm picking up where I left off....I ended my last tenure in this business with a world championship around my waist and I don't plan on wasting much time getting another...

You don't need to worry about the main event...you don't need to worry about whether GazzyD, Mike Masters, Scott Harris, Nate Nack or Enforcer wins that #1 Contender's match....what you need to concern yourself with is me...

Because if you take your eyes off the prize for a split-second I am going to make sure you regret it, champ...

*JJ smiles at Max and lowers his mic to his side. The crowd are going wild and chanting Johnson's name.

HA: What a match it is going to be on Wednesday...

HE: Max is going to put JJ back into retirement....how dare he come out here and speak to the world champion like that...

HA: JJ has always spoken his mind, he won't change now....this is going to be a titanic tussle on Aftermath...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 29 Sep 2014, 3:26 pm

Alexander Altair is walking through the backstage area at the 6CW arena, Altair is dressed a little more casually than we are used to wearing knee length shorts and trainers and a Golds Gym hoody he stops at a closed door, the camera pans down to show a discarded door sign that reads 'The Authority'. Altair sneers and pulls his hood down, his hair closely shorn Altair is still showing the bruising from recent battles, he cracks his neck

AA: Good riddance

Turning away from the door a small evil smile appears, the camera pans to show Brian at the end of the corridor stood trapped like a rabbit in the head lights unsure which way to run

AA: Maybe it's my lucky day after all!

Brian is breathing heavily as Altair walks slowly towards him
AA: Well, well, well...........

Bubububububub.....Brian

With Altair merely feet away Brian breathes a huge sigh of relief as a group of backstage assistants arrive
BA1: Brian, we've been told to set up for the arrival of Anthony Grace. Apparently he's asked to have a short sit down with you when he arrives, oh and Mr Magnusson wants to talk to you as well

Brian nods still transfixed by the looming shadow of Altair

BA: Come on Brian what are you waiting for?

Altair smiles as Brian starts to walk away
AA: You'll keep!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Sep 2014, 4:03 pm

The arena falls into darkness and a song plays loud throughout the arena. Flashes go off from cameras, but they subside as the crowd see no figure waiting; the ring and the stage remain empty.

After 30 seconds "It never ends..." appears on the screen in white letters on a black background. It remains there for a minute.

"FEAR" then replaces it in blood red. The song ends and the arena lights up again. The scene fades away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

Grace smiles broadly at Dubois, which noticeably irritates the Frenchman.

HA: Whatever Dubois says, Grace just hits back with a smile. It seems as if this man just doesn’t get angry!

Grace clears his throat and scratches his chin in thought. He looks out to the crowd and winks, before turning back to Dubois.

AG: I am not going to argue with you Mr. Dubois. You won the match, fair and square at Beachfront Brawl and I can only applaud you for that. It was an honour to be in the ring with you for a second time and it will be an honour to lock up once more this Wednesday.

Grace extends his hand for Dubois to shake, but the Frenchman ignores it. Grace smiles again and slowly puts his hand back to his side. There is an awkward silence before Grace turns and speaks to the crowd.

AG: The broken English I can make out is all true of course. Mr. Dubois here, is a 6CW legend. There was no certainty of victory and I am sure most backed my opponent.

He turns back to Dubois.

AG: But isn’t it fitting that you say the whole world won’t remember Beachfront Brawl for the night Authority died, but the night you beat me? Is that such a bad thing?

Dubois says nothing but watches Grace closely.

AG: You see, I was present at the 86th Academy Awards earlier on this year. Do you know I am friends with Matthew McConaughey? He was a worthy winner of the Best Actor Oscar for Dallas Buyers Club. This was fitting because the Best Supporting Actor Oscar went to a little known actor called Jared Leto, who also starred in the same film. It was the first time in 10 years that the same film had won Best Actor and Supporting Actor awards.

He steps towards Dubois and smiles again.

AG: My point is Mr Dubois, that great films are known not just for the main winners, but also for those smaller stars that took part. McConaughey took the plaudits but Leto was just as worthy for his performance, EVEN though it was his first big movie staring with a pro in the film-making business. I am sure Jared will go on for a long and successful career. Who knows…..he may even surpass Matthew at some stage……

Grace winks at Dubois and turns back to the crowd.

AG: I have said it once and I will say it again. To BE successful, doesn't mean you have to win every time. It just means that you are RECOGNISED by those that you care about and whose opinions matter. I am glad Mr. Dubois realises just how EPIC our match was and how GREATLY received it has been. So what if I won Best Supporting Actor in our confrontation?! In the eyes of my COG’s, that was STILL a great victory. A victory that overshadowed one of the biggest PPV’s 6CW has ever witnessed.

He turns back to Dubois.

AG: I thank you for making me a part of that. I hope you appreciate my work. It wasn’t bad for my first PPV, was it? I mean, you have been in many great PPV matches, but maybe it was my……je ne sais quoi…..that made that match such a highlight of the PPV? Who knows Mr. Dubois…..my career has only just started so I guess we will soon find out.

He beams his Hollywood smile and the crowd chant Grace’s name. He nods his head, before checking his watch.

AG: Now, if you excuse me Mr. Dubois, I have a pressing interview to get to before I need to get ready for our 3rd match. As ever, I wish you the best of luck and hope you BELIEVE…..

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!

“Amazing Grace” sounds out from the speakers and Grace rolls out of the ring. He strides up the ramp, slapping the fans hands as he goes. Dubois looks on seething as Harold Lloyd is heard speaking.

HA: What a reaction! Grace took Dubois’ words and made it seem as if the match was elevated due to his first PPV presence. How can you answer a man who just hits you back with kind words?!

HE: Dubois is a wrestling God……Grace acknowledged that…….but somehow it seems he made the match all about him yet again!

Grace gets to the curtain and turns to the crowd. He gives a salute before exiting to the backstage area.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Oct 2014, 1:12 am

The fans are pouring into Wembley and takingtheior seat when all of a sudden they are jolted in to life when 'Limelight' begins to blast out of the speakers and gazzyD walks out to a huge ovation.

Ha: My god would you listen to this noise for gazzy, not quite an original but you have to think this company means more to him than it it does to anybody who has walked though the door here

He: smug sod, and that tshirt. God I hate him

gazzy is beaming from ear to ear as he makes his way down to ringside, his tshirt bares the slogan RIP Authority. He tags the hands of the fans and circles the ring high fiving Harold on commentary much to the disgust of his brother and then he slides in the ring.

Ha: I think this is the happiest we've seen gazzy since the rebirth, and who can blame him

gazzy walks to each side of the ring and urges the crowd to make more and more noise a la Hogan before he grabs a mic from the ring announcer and waits for the crowds cheers to subside

g: I'm not going to lie...

gazzy is immediately cut off as the crowds chants start again

crowd: gazzyD x10

gazzy smiles and raises his arm to ask for quiet

g: Best fans in the world *cue more cheers* as I was about to say, I'm not going to lie but heading into Beachfront Brawl I did worry that I'd never have this feeling again. There was a part of me that thought The Authority might actually come out of War Games victorious. I mean we were hardly showing team spirit heading into it. But we all know what happened, for the first time in nearly two years it wasn't gazzyD who entered into this ring, no.....THE HISTORY MAKER IS BACK

The crowd go wild as gazzy climbs the tunbuckle and holds his arms aloft before jumping back down to the canvas

g: thats right, no more dwelling on whats happened wince 6CW returned, no more feeling sorry for myself, I'm back, and I'm about to smash through that glass ceiling, grab that brass ring, climb the ladder to the top of this company, and whatever more wrestling anologies you can think of..the sky is the limit for gazzyD

I used to hate going to slepp every night, knowing that when I woke up another day was waiting for me, another day when I would be waiting for this business to take a giant dump on me, but not anymore. Now I go to sleep with a smile on my face and the same dream, replaying every night where I drive Max's face down right here *he points at the canvas* and then cover him 1...2...3 and 6CW wins, but the dream doesn't just end there, no no no. It ends when I plant that Australian sack of crap with the Deep Impact for a second time, only this time when I pin his shoulders to the mat it's for the 6CW Championship.

Then I wake up, and I realise where it used to be miserable, now the sun is shining and the birds are singing and I have a chance to become the #1 contender and I realise that it isn't just in the movies were dreams come true. This week at Aftermath, I will walk out of here with a shot at the title, me and Max have some unfinished business

Once again the crowd are cheering loudly and gazzy presses them for silence once again

g: now I know, I know, I shouldn't be getting ahead of myself, afterall there's another four guys in this match, another four guys who represented 6CW against the Authority at Beachfront Brawl. Another 4 guys who will feel that they have earned this oppurtunity just as much as I have, but they're wrong. It's not often I'll agree with anything Enforcer, or even Max says but they were spot on to question that being part of team 6CW shouldn't automatically put you in line for a chance at becoming #1 contender

Now I know that isn't a popular decision but its the truth. Nate Nack, sure he's as strong and powerful as tehy come, but God only knows where that dudes head is at at the minute and as for Harris and Masters, two men who more pre-occupied with their own playground squabbles that it blinded them to the bigger picture that was before them

Both talented guys, and I know people would see it as Harris being punished when it was Masters who threatened to screw us over when he took Harris out, but Harris is just as responsible for this getting out of hand over the past two months, I wouldn't be surprised if they both kill each other in this match, leaving Nate to cry in the corner sulking over his issues with his Mrs and me and Big E doing what we do best for a shot at the biggest prize in the game

It'll be a rematch of Night of Glory, but I assure you it will not be the same result. Enforcer is one of the best in the business today, and yes he may have been better than gazzyD, but he's not better than the Human Highlight reel, he's not better than the History Maker, he isn't better than Mr 6CW and the saviour ofthis company, and I will show you all, the greatest fans in wrestling that my dream will become a reality and whether Max likes it or not he will have to face me and put his title on the line, and just like I did The Authority, I'll make his title reign history. Just wait and see, because seeing.....

crowd: IS BELIEVING!!!

Limelight hits again and the crowd are deafening as gazzy climbs the ropes and motions a title around his waist. He hops down and makes his way to the other turnbuckles doing the same as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down