The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November

+8
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Thunder87
Michael_Sweetwater
Blade
Enforcer
JJJohnson
Paul Mac 6CW
12 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November Empty 6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:56 am

Match 1

Mike Masters vs Deep Heat

Match 2

GazzyD vs Vincent Costello

Match 3

Tyler Roth/Orthrus/Edward Plague vs Nate Nack/Jack Hurst/Drake

**Mr Jones addresses the 6CW Championship issue

Match 4

Jimmy Phillips vs Chaos

Match 5

Max Adamson vs DeMarcus Brown

Match 6

Marty Helms vs Robin Reborn

Main Event

Liam Wood/Thunder vs Enforcer/Blade

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November

Post by JJJohnson Sat 02 Nov 2013, 1:12 am

*The fans are gathered in the arena and then “Til I Collapse” roars from the speakers and the crowd descends into a crescendo of boos as Tyler Roth comes bursting through the curtain. He is wearing his “SOA” vest and the UK Championship is strapped around his waist, a smug grin etched over his face. Pyros and flames burst up from the front of the stage and then Roth raises a mic to his mouth.

Roth: Cut the music…

*The music stops and the “You suck” chants begin

Roth: I didn’t come out here to listen to you bunch of inbred wastrels bleat at me.

*More boos from the crowd

Roth: I came to show you losers what a real champion looks like….I came to show you the man who stole the show last week at Ground Zero, I came to show you one of the leading lights in the industry today….and above all else I came to show you all how very wrong you were when you dismissed my chances of walking away from the pay per view with the UK Championship in my possession…

*Roth unclips the belt from around his waist and hoists it over his shoulder

Roth: I know, it looks good doesn’t it…

*More boos

Roth: The question was rhetorical you dumba55es, I don’t care what you think….do you think a guy like me, with the world at my feet, gives a damn what the bottom-feeders have to say?

You people mean nothing to me, you are unimportant and inconsequential….just like the rest of the 6CW locker-room, because I’ve said it before and I’ll stand here again and repeat myself….your either S.O.A or your just another victim…

*Roth smiles as the crowd voice their disgust

Roth: Day after day, show after show and match after match you wrote me off but every man they put in front of me I dismantled without even breaking sweat. And I told you from day one but not one of you listened….because the moment I decided to start taking this seriously is the moment that the rest of you were rendered insignificant.

There isn’t a man on this planet blessed with the gifts of nature that I have….superhuman strength, speed, technical ability and unrivalled athleticism…..I am a walking God, you should all be on your goddamn knees when you even look at me because I am superior to you in every single department…

And as if that wasn’t enough, I also happen to be the biggest baddest son of a b1tch walking this earth today….I am the baddest man on this planet and if you are unfortunate enough to find yourself on the opposite side of that ring facing me….I suggest you run faster than you have ever run in your worthless life before….because there will be no mercy, no second chances, you step toe to toe with me and I’ll not only make you live to regret it but I’ll rip your head from your shoulders and I’ll wear your face like its October 31st all over again…

*Roth paces the stage with a grin on his face

Roth: I know somewhere in the back is DeMarcus Brown….and he’s probably licking his wounds right now, feeling really sorry for himself….but something you need to remember, Brown, is that I told you exactly how this was going to play out….I looked you in your eyes and I told you that as good as you are, I’m better and I will always be better than you….so why don’t you drag those knuckles back to the jungle and do us all a favour by swinging yourself from a tree…

*The crowd make an appalled noise but Roth dismisses them

Roth: I’ll say what I want and you’ll damn well accept it…because there isn’t anyone with the balls to step to me and attempt to make me change my ways….there isn’t anyone stupid enough to risk their life by opening their mouth in front of me….Brown talked and he talked but when it came down to it, he couldn’t get the job done….he was no match for me and I sure as hell hope the rest of the locker-room was watching because there isn’t ten men let alone one that could exile me from my crown….

I admitted it time and again that I didn’t take my career seriously….I allowed my natural ability and bags of potential to stagnate….but finally the penny dropped and now I’m starting to see exactly why the rest of the guys in the gym give me a wide berth when I decide to walk through….I am an unstoppable, unrelenting beast….when I want something then I am damn sure going to take it….because the rest of these chumps just don’t measure up to me…

*Roth holds his vest out and points to the “SOA” lettering

Roth: As long as my name is synonymous with The Authority you can bet your bottom dollar that our reign of dominance will go unchallenged….we will rule with an iron fist and we will punish anybody who is foolish enough to stand in the way…

Ground Zero was just the beginning people….I won this championship and Enforcer walked away with the EWF Championship around his waist…..but we’ve barely even scratched beneath the surface, we haven’t even moved out of first gear……I guarantee you that by time we are finished there will not be a wrestling fan in the world who doesn’t know about The Authority….our names will be cemented in the annals of time, we will forge a legacy that will run with the sands of time…

Because as long as there are those in this company who rival us then our job is incomplete, as long as there is opposition then there is a reason for us to fight….and trust me, fighting is something that I am quite happy to indulge them in…

So I suggest each and every one of you switches on your little television set come November 13th and I urge you to watch what happens to those who continue to defy our regime….Nate Nack…..Drake….Jack Hurst…..I know right now you three jacka55es are probably huddled together, kissing and talking tactics….but if you just listen to them then I can give you all the advice you need…

*Roth beckons the camera in close to him

Roth: Surrender…

*The crowd boo

Roth: Surrender whilst you still can…..back away and wave your white flag safe in the knowledge that you tried your best…spare yourself anymore pain and misery…prevent yourselves from coming to any permanent damage…

Because standing up to the Authority isn’t brave….it is stupid, it is downright absurd….forget what these cheering monkeys say, they’d sell their own mother for abit of entertainment….I implore you to live to fight another day….I ask you to think of yourselves and make the correct decision…

Turning up on November 13th is the worst mistake you will ever make in your life…..because I’m not playing around anymore, I’m not here to amuse you…I’m not here to make false statements and declarations…..I am here to tell you that if you stand in my way then I am going to hurt you….and I am going to hurt you so bad that not even a life support machine will tie you to this mortal coil…

*Roth shifts his championship on his shoulder

Roth: And I’m talking to you especially, Jack……because Nate and Drake will have their hands more than full when it comes to stopping the onslaught of Plague and Orthrus….but me and you, Jack, it seems are tied together by the fact that you are now the number one contender to this right here…

*Roth holds the belt to the camera and the crowd start a “Lets go Hurst” chant

Roth: And I applaud you for winning your match at Ground Zero….it took skill and courage to overcome four other men to earn yourself a shot at my championship….but that is where your fairytale will end Prince Charming….because now it is time for you to wake up and experience the living nightmare that awaits you in your very near future…

No crooked officials and no amount of good fortune will allow you to dethrone me….you know this, Jack, because you have experienced what I am capable of at first hand….you know this is a battle you cannot win…

So instead of spouting bull(beep) about nobility I would suggest you engage your brain for once and actually made a smart decision….turn your attention elsewhere, perhaps the Queen needs a new butler or you can do a reality TV show….do something, anything, that involves you removing yourself from my path of destruction…..walk away whilst your legs are still attached to the rest of your body….

Next Wednesday I will give you one last chance to save yourself from impending doom….if you choose to ignore my generosity…

Then I can only warn you of what happens next…

*Roth smiles darkly and then drops the mic. The crowd boo as Roth poses with his championship and then the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Wednesday 13th November

Post by Enforcer Tue 05 Nov 2013, 9:46 am

Saturday Night hits and the crowd descends into a chorus of boos as they await the arrival of Enforcer.

He: Here comes the EWF Champion, Enforcer backed up his claims at Ground Zero and proved why The Authority put their faithi in him!

Ha: I wouldn't say he put all doubts to bed, he had some assistance. But credit where it is due, he got the job done!

As Enforcer steps onto the stage a blinding display of pyrotechnics explode around him and the titantron. As the display ends Enforcer is standing at the top of the ramp, EWF World Title raised with one arm. He smiles to himself, drapes the belt over his shoulder and strides to the ring.

Once in the ring he lifts the belt again, increasing the volume of boos. He waits for them to die down before beginning to speak.

E: I told you all. I told you all that your false idol Liam Wood's crown would slip at Ground Zero. I told you that I would be walking out victorious. I told you that I was the most dominant force in this industry today.

And now I have this little baby...

Enforcer taps his belt.

...to prove it!

Every man and his dog said that the odds were stacked against Liam, that Costello and me would be working together to ensure he lost - but as I promised, that didn't happen. I am a man of my word and I was true to it, Costello put up one hell of a fight - but in the end, just like the former champion, he wasn't on my level!

Now I'm not so blinkered as to claim that there wasn't an external factor that played a part in the way the match ended. Note I said the way the match ended, I was taking this title anyway, but the matter was sped up with a helping hand from Liam's alleged best friend.

I don't know why Thunder decided to do what he did.
Perhaps, like the rest of us, he was sick and tired of Wood's boasting and unsubstantiated claims that he is better than everyone else?
Perhaps Thunder, knowing that he can never be as good as Liam decided to drag him down to his level?
Or perhaps he simply realised which side his bread was buttered on and realised that The Authority is the horse to back in 6CW?

The crowd boo each sentence, but the suggestion of Thunder working with The Authority provokes the biggest reaction.

E: You don't like the thought that your 'man of the people' could be another Soldier of The Authority do you? Well you might have to get used to it, we've got Blade and believe me we're not stopping there!

Look at the evidence. Not only did Thunder take Liam out of our match, but earlier in the night he cost him his chance of a rematch.

If he is not joining The Authority I don't mind...after all Thunder is already doing our work for us!

Which brings me on to Aftermath. I will stand side by side with the newest Soldier of The Authority, Blade. I am honoured to be fighting with such a legend of 6CW, a man who has seen you fans for the parasites that you are and has decided to stand with us.

Together we will face the former EWF Champion, Liam Wood, and either his best friend...or our next recruit...Thunder!

Liam, you know what you get when you step into the ring with me, and Blade has a history in 6CW like no other. So you know what to expect at Aftermath.

But do you know what to expect when your back is turned on Thunder?

Can you be sure, that when push comes to shove, that he won't let you down for a third time?

I'm sure that losing this title hurt you. The fact that you won't even have a chance to try and win it back must be eating you up inside. But how will you feel if you lose your best friend too?

Liam, your world is crumbling around you...and at Aftermath you will watch what little you have left crash and burn.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 06 Nov 2013, 6:26 pm

Roth is still in the ring as I do what I want rages from the arena speakers the crowd start the “you sold out” chant as Blade walks out with one arm in the air ignoring the fans on either side of the ramp trashing talking him Roth in the ring applauding Blade as he walks closer to the ring Blade salutes Roth and Roth does the same back Blade then walks up the steel steps and into the ring as the crowd continues the “you sold out” chant as Blade the grabs a microphone from the ring announcer.

Blade: I sold out, No I say if you can't beat em you might as well join em.

The crowd boos loudly as Roth claps blade.

Blade: All the time I came into this ring and gave that little bit extra for you all it did was cost me match after match I did it for all of you idiots well no more that ends as off today.

The Authority approached me asking if I wanted to join them and made a generous offer and one that I couldn't refuse so I thought why the hell not?

Help Roth and good things happen to Blade, Don't help Roth and my ass gets kicked night after night well you can guess which offer I took.

The crowd in the arena start the you suck chant as Roth looks on.

Blade: I suck, No you suck all of you all of you bloody sheep follow the men you think that can save you men like Liam Wood and Thunder (crowd cheers there names) That's right cheer them now cos when me and the new world champ gets hold of them there not going to be much left of them for you to cheer.

The crowd boos loudly as Roth applauds Blade.

Blade: Me and the SOS are just going to dominate this business, Dominate this company and with the Authority on our side there is nothing that you can about it, We are the best in the world, We are taking over this place and you guys can all go to hell I have had it trying to please you all and not get any where so as of now you mean nothing to me nothing at all.

The crowd start the a hole chant as Roth laughs.

Blade: Wood and Thunder are just the shepherd's all of you are the sheep you just follow them every where they go you can not think for your self you just look at your hero's for the answer but they are not the answer the Authority and the SOS are the answer so buckle up people coz things are about to get very interesting.

The crowd boo's as Blade and Roth nod at each other and I do what I want rages out of the arena speakers.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Fri 08 Nov 2013, 5:56 pm

“Unbreakable” hits the speakers as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack comes striding out from the backstage area. Tyler Roth and Blade turn to look at Nate, who stands at the top of the ramp with the 6CW championship belt around his waist and a microphone in hand. The crowd cheers loudly and starts to chant “mighty mighty” before Nate brings the microphone to his mouth.

“I don't believe I've really had the chance to formally introduce myself to you,” he says, extending a hand towards Roth. “I am the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, and I'm the 6CW Heavyweight Champion.”

The crowd's cheers only grow as Roth and Blade move toward the ropes.

“I guess I should congratulate you on your championship victory, or shall I call it more of a gift from Blade? Listen, you might have earned your shot at Ground Zero, but God knows you didn't earn that belt. No, you're nowhere near as mighty good as you think you are. If you had all this mighty mighty athleticism and power and whatever else you were talking about before I lost interest, you wouldn't have needed your masked man to come and save your Lois Lane, Mary-Jane ass. But you don't care, do you? As long as you have that belt and you have your SOA, you're all smiles. But allow me to change that.

Sure, I might have my hands full with Orthrus and Plague this week, but I think I made it mighty mighty clear I can handle the two of them at Ground Zero, so believe you me, I'll have a little extra in store for you. If Orthrus and Plague don't scare me, what makes you think you do? And you'll probably say something like 'something something Authority, blah blah UK Champ, yadda yadda I'm strong and I'll kick your ass', so unless you got something new to say, I don't need an answer.

And Blade... Blade, Blade, Blade. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, huh? So because you couldn't beat the SOA, you decided to join them. You do realize that that makes you the weakest link of the Authority, right? The bottom rung? The lowest totem? The... well, the bitch of the group?”

Blade starts to shout at Nate while he goes on.

“Again, I made it mighty clear at Ground Zero that I can handle the Authority, and if I can beat two of the most mighty mighty monstrous wrestlers this place has to offer, what makes you think I can't beat you? But I have to be honest, Blade. At the risk of sounding sappy, I looked up to you. You were one of the ones I thought had my back, but I guess I was wrong. And now I gotta do what I gotta do, and that's make the SOA SOB's cry SOS. And that continues Wednesday. So don't take it personally. If you were lookin' to get out of a beating by joining the Authority, you're sure as hell not going to enjoy what happens next.

Nice chatting with you, Roth. Blade.”

Nate tips an invisible cap in their direction and smiles as the crowd continues to chant.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 6:52 pm

Henry is sat in a 6CW studio for a weekly news report from the 6CW universe

He: Ground Zero was a night to remember for so many reasons. But there's one star who will happily forget the night if what we're about to see is anything to go by. Ladies and gentlemen the following takes place after Ground Zero went off air

Backstage is empty, most of the roster and crew have gone home. We see light through a half open door to the locker room and the camera slowly approaches it as a voice can be heard inside

??: stupid stupid stupid

the camera edges closer and we peak into the locker room. We see Jimmy Phillips pacing irritably watching a re-run of his match earlier in the night. He picks up the remote control and rewinds a minute before pressing the play button

JP: How could you be so stupid? Never turn your back on an opponent...never. Have you learnt nothing from your EWF days?

The camera focuses on the TV and replays can be seen of Jimmy Phillips hitting the Touchdown on Hurst only to be rolled up into the pin by Masters and get eliminated. Phillips rewinds again

JP: You could have had this match won. You could have been the number one contender. But no you let yourself down AGAIN

His breathing gets heavier as he walks from one side of the room to the other, eyes fixed on the TV

JP: Two weeks ago it was Brown...now Masters. Seriously why are you here. Do you even want to win? You've been gifted chance after chance and you've blown them all. You're a loser. You were a loser in football allowing yourself to get injured and now you're a loser in pro wrestling as well

Phillips rewinds a final time and then he notices the cameraman at the door. He walks over, a face like Thunder and slams the door loudly. Back inside the room we here the footage click back on and inaudible murmurings from Phillips as the footage cuts back to Henry in the studio

He: That was The Talent shortly after Ground Zero, I think its fair to say that the once shining light of EWF is feeling the pressure of stepping up here in the bigger leagues. Of course I'm sure my brother disagrees

Ha: Well, I'm not going to lie he has been on the wrong end of results the last few weeks but I think he's beating himself up unfairly. He could have easily won each of the matches he's lost, but then agan The Talent is a perfectionist

He: Well it isn't going to get any easier as next up he steps in against Chaos who'll be looking to build on his impressive showing in the Chamber of Horrors. Can Phillips prevail? We'll find out on Aftermath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Nov 2013, 10:50 pm

AJ Henderson is stood backstage talking to somebody offscreen before going into interview mode

AJ: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, gazzyD

a solemn looking gazzy walks into shot

AJ: gazzy, I know this must be hard for you, but after Ground Zero what is going through your mind right now?

g: what is going.....what is going through my mind? AJ I don't even know where to begin. Sometimes I wonder if its a just a bad dream and one minute I'm going to wake up and none of this is real

AJ: Well I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I can assure you this is very real

g: *gazzy laughs under his breath* tragic isn't it?? Well I guess by now everybody knows, everybody seen exactly what happened between me and Max at Ground Zero. I had that smug son of a b!tch beaten until....until....I didn't think she could do this to me

AJ: Folks for those who don't know what gazzy is referring to, this is the end of gazzys match up with Max at Ground Zero

Max is planted head first on to the hard mat as the ref orders security to take Gazzy’s ex-wife to the back. Gazzy then rolls into the ring and tells the ref to start the count.

1…..

2…..

.3….

4……

5…..

6….

Max is seen on hid hands and knees.

7…..

8….

Max gets back up, and rolls back into the ring.

Gazzy pounces on the occasion as Max gets back up to his feet and swivels behind Max.

HE: DEEP IMPACT!!!!!!

HA: No Max breaks away!

Max shoves Gazzy away and hits a kick to the gut and goes for a DDT but Gazzy drives Max into the corner. Gazzy then hits a hard kick to the side of the head, and then climbs to the rope behind Max pulling him up on to the top rope from behind, Gazzy then hooks in the Deep Impact pose.

??: DADDY!!!!!!

HE: What the???????????

HA: Isn’t that Gazzy 6 year old Daughter.

Gazzy Ex-wife is seen re-emerging with a small 6 year old girl, as the child tries to break away to run down the ring, the Mother pulls the daughter away and up the ramp as Gazzy looks on from the top rope.

HE: FFFFFFFF 5!!!!! FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!!!!

HA: Max hooks the leg!!!!

NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1…..

2…..

HA: KICK OUT GAZZY, COME ON GOD DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!

DING!!!!! DING!!!!! DING!!!!!

MB: Here is your winner MAX ADAMSON!!!!!!

HE: JUSTICE!!! JUSTICE!!!! JUSTICE!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!! What a sickening victory!!! Gazzy’s ex-wife just cost him the match!

HE: Max is a true champion against all the odds; he once again showed why he deserves the spotlight!

HA: But what now for Gazzy??????????

Max is seen struggling for air, as he rolls to the outside of the ring falling to his knee, as the ex-wife dashes down the ramp to aid Max back up. Max then stares at Gazzy lying unconscious in the centre of the ring; a devilish grin appears as Max raises his and Gazzy’s ex-wife arms in the air.

AJ: gazzy, I know this difficult but the 6CW would like to know, how do you process something like that?

g: You know I really haven't done so I can't really answer that. Like I said I never thought in a million years that she could do something like that to me.

AJ: Well you know what they say, b!tches be crazy

g: Don't call her that

AJ: But gazzy, how can you really stick up for a woman who has slept with another man behind your back, who has sat and watched you get attacked and now cost you an shot at revenge with max

g: Because she's the mother of my child. She's my wife, my highschool sweetheart. Just because that Australian scumbag has poisoned her mind doesn't mean anything. I know my wife is in there somewhere

AJ: Well gazzy I'm really sorry but I think you need to wake up and see reality here. Your marriage is all but over

g: Well it's a good job your opinion means jack to me isn't it. You don't know her, I do, thats all that matters right now

AJ: OK well moving on to Aftermath, you go up against former EWF Champion Vincent Costello, a man who like yourself also came out on the losing side at Ground Zero and will be looking to get back on winning ways, given your current mindset how are you going to prepare for this difficult test

g: Easy, as far as I'm concerned thats Max Adamson in the ring with me. Thats enough motivation I need. Costello can sulk and mope about losing his shot at the title, but when he gets in the ring with me thats going to be the least of his troubles. I don't care what I have to do or who I have to do it. I'll go through this whole god damned roster if I need to in order to get my hands on.......

gazzy is cut off as a suited man walks into scene and hands gazzy an envelope. gazzy opens the letter and reads the contents

AJ: gazzy??? Whats in the letter??

gazzy has an empty stare on his face and completely blanks the question from AJ before dropping the letter and walking out of shot. AJ picks up the paper and takes a look down at it before looking on after gazzy. The camera zooms in to the letter in AJs hand and we see divorce papers addressed to gazzy as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 10 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm

The scene opens in a dimly lit gym, the camera is aimed at an empty rowing machine. Several loud thuds are heard in the distance. The camera goes in search of the thuds. It travels through the empty gym until it find’s the sauce of the thuds. Thunder is beating on a punch bag. He’s clearly been at it for hours, sweat pours from his brow and his hands are red raw.

He drills three lefts and a right in to bag. He looks up at the camera and returns to drill several hard lefts and rights in to the bag. He hits the bag with a bull hammer, knocking it off the hook, it lands on the floor. Thunder lets out a roar and drops an elbow on it, causing it to explode.

Not satisfied with destroying one, Thunder rises and heads to a cupboard and gets another one. He drags it out of the cupboard and hoists it up on to his shoulders. He walks with it on his shoulder and walks back to the hook. He sets up the new bag and walks off, returning with broom.

Thunder cleans up the first bag’s innards. Once he’s cleaned up the mess he returns to working out on the new bag. Drilling lefts and rights in to the bag. Thunder stops for a moment, looks at the camera and drills one more fist in to the bag. He turns to look at the camera, goes to speak but changes his mind and walks away and out of shot.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 10 Nov 2013, 2:49 pm

"Minions of 6CW, heed my words!"

The camera pans to show Deep Heat, in full black suit, black shirt and black tie, standing in the corridors of 6CW flanked by Blade and Mike Conrad.

"This is the industry standard. My two boys here, they are making waves. Like I, Blade and Conrad saw the way forward in this business. They saw that The Authority pave the way to better days for this company and this business."

"These two men have shown more brains between them than those mugs that still stand against us. Fools! What chance do they have?! Each of them will end up like that fool Ron. A stain on our shoes."

"Tonight, the boy who shamed our title will team with his pathetic little friend. They take on our World Champion Enforcer and The Authority's newest weapon Blade in a tag match that will only end one way. Dominance isn't demanded, it's merely an inevitability."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 10 Nov 2013, 6:48 pm

A Jack Hurst Promo -

Aired on 6CW.com as "Backstage Reaction!" from the PPV...

Jack is caught in the 6CW corridors by the Backstage Reaction team

"Jack, a controversial win, some would question just how it was you who benefited from this situation. What would you say to them?"

Hurst "Quite frankly, not everything has processed. That was one hell of a match out there, a lot of guys threw their heart and soul into that, but I don't feel quite the satisfaction I usually would in such a hard fought victory."

"But have you been involved in the controversy of this finish?"

Hurst "Well, I've been involved no more than to be part of the finish. Jack Hurst doesn't win matches by cheating. No, that's not quite cricket now is it?"

"So, do you really consider yourself the number one contender?"

Hurst "Until I'm told otherwise, that is how things will remain. But I feel there's conversations to be had before I take that belt from its current champion."

"Thanks for your time Jack"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 10 Nov 2013, 9:30 pm

We join Tim Allen in the Copper Box Arena, he faces the camera with a big smile on his face as he introduces his guest for a surprise interview.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined by a very special guest right now, the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion...The Viper Liam Wood...Liam, now one question has been all over Twitter, the 6CW Website and to be honest any wrestling website since the events at Ground Zero...are the rumours of your retirement true.

Liam sits with a blank face, almost insulted by the question, he sits back in the chair before a smile crosses his face

Viper: Retire!? Are you f*cking kidding me? Do I look that selfish?

TA: Selfish? How so?

Viper: If I retire and leave this business in the hands of the Authority then who are people going to be talking about in 20 years time? Look at the candidates...Mike Conrad? Tyler Roth...Enforcer!? F*ck that! In 20 years time, when those names have faded from the memory of these fans...they'll be talking about one man...The Viper Liam Wood...the man who brought down the Fear Campaign...the man who went on to destroy the Authority and most importantly...the man who revolutionised this business taking it to a whole new level...if I retire...then none of that happens, the revolution won't be televised and the monkeys continue to run the show...I retire and this company gets further flushed in to the toilet, Jones and Calihan suck even more life from it...I retire and this company...this business, is closer to death.

TA: The dirt sheets believe that the stress of your so far underwhelming 6CW career may be getting to you, that at the next show, you say goodbye to it all...

Viper: Do you believe everything you read Tim!? Luckily for you I'm here to not just deny the rumours...I'm here to destroy them...I'm here for the long haul...sure, life has dealt me with a sh!t hand right now...I've had one title stolen from me and the other was torn from my hands because of someone else's mistake...I've been beaten down time and time again and the people in charge want me gone...sadly for them, I'm not even close to giving up...the odds may be stacked and it's a fact that I've had better days but I promise you this...a change is coming.

TA: If you look at the facts then you'd have to be very optimistic to believe that change is coming any time soon Liam, I'm sorry to say it but The Authority have taken a strong grip on power at 6CW.

Viper: The facts? Lets look at the facts shall we...sure, I lost my title and it's now in the hands of The Authorities puppet...and it's true that I've lost my chance at a rematch meaning that I won't be champion again any time soon...but here's a fact that the Authority have missed out...I may not have a title shot but I can still make the champion's life a living nightmare...they might have won the battle but this is a war.

TA: Looking at the next show you are teaming with your best friend in the business, Thunder...the same man who some blame for costing you your World Heavyweight Title...how do you feel about being paired with him?

Viper: It doesn't take a genious to see that the Authority are trying to break me down even further, they want to cause friction between the two of us...another fact they might have missed...we have been friends for over half our lives, he might have cost me my belt but it was a mistake...as they say...blood is thicker than water and Thunder is like a brother to me, while it's true that we haven't spoken since Ground Zero...I know that when we step in that ring we'll only have one thing on your mind...getting the win and showing the Authority that somethings just can't be bought, somethings can't be controlled and that their champion...has started something that he just won't be able to finish.

TA: So despite your poor form recently...you're confident about the future?

Viper: Tim, since day one I've know that I'm a future legend of this business...in 20 years time people will watch my matches and hate that they couldn't have been there in person...like I said, right now...life isn't the best it's been but if I rolled over and gave up, how would it get better...

TA: So you think it will?

Viper: I know it will...name one legend who hasn't lost a title belt or been screwed over...name one person we look up to today that hasn't lost a few matches on his way to the top and I'll show you a liar...I'm 25 and I've achieved more than someone people have in their entire lives...I'm not even at my peak yet and I'm already a former Television Champion...a former World Heavyweight Champion...just imagine what's in store for me...this is a turning point, a revolution is coming.

Viper stands up and walks out as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 11 Nov 2013, 12:15 pm

The camera cuts to Enforcer sitting in The Authority locker room watching Viper's interview on a monitor. As the interview finishes Enforcer smiles to himself before speaking.

E: Yes Viper, you are a former TV and World Champion. Before long you'll also be a former annoyance to The Authority, a former wrestler and a former able bodied person.

The revoultion isn't coming boy, it is here already.

It is here and this is the face of it.

Enforcer picks his EWF Title up and holds it next to his face.

E: There isn't anything you or anybody else can do about this. I'm going to help you understand that a little better at Aftermath. You will realise the futility of your battle.

And maybe, just maybe, you will realise that your life is in tatters when you see your former best friend standing over you, shoulder to shoulder with the SOA!

Enforcer puts the belt back down and chuckles to himself as he starts to sort through his bag.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 1:04 pm

AJ Henderson is still reeling after GazzyD had his interview interrupted with the delivery of divorce papers, when from the opposite direction to where Gazzy walked off, Max Adamson slowly walks towards AJ. Adamson is smirking, he has a white t-shirt on which reads "Everyone's favourite Australian" and he startles AJ Henderson;

Max: So, now you've finished interviewing the loser of the big fight at Ground Zero, you gonna interview the winner?

AJH: I guess so... So, Max Adamson, what are your thoughts on those who say you only beat GazzyD due to the interference of a 6 year old girl?

(Adamson glares at Henderson)

Max: Check out the balls on AJ! I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that. I see you as the weaselly, pandering type. But I'll answer it. You see, Wrestling isn't purely about technique. It isn't purely about fight. It's also about focus, concentration. At Ground Zero, you saw what happens when you take your eye off the ball. Gazzy lost his focus, and he lost his concentration. And what happened? BAM! Cyclone. From the top rope. GazzyD out for the eins, zwei, er... three. You can bring up the little git... I mean girl walking out, but the only thing the world will remember about this collision between GazzyD and Max Adamson is how I Cycloned him from the top rope, GazzyD's face crashing to the mat and Max Adamson DEFEATING GazzyD. But enough about me AJ, I want another ballsy question from you. Go on, take a risk.

AJH: Ok... Erm... Your t-shirt... Everyone's favourite Australian.

Max: What about it.

AJH: Since when were you of all people, everyone's favourite Australian?

Max: Well since Rolf Harris met Operation Yewtree drumroll

AJH: Wow.

Max: In all seriousness, Rolf is clearly not guilty and the British justice system will come to the right decision. And after Rolf, that leaves it between me, Jason Donovan and Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. Skippy's now Stiffy the Dead Kangaroo and Jason Donovan is only famous nowdays for Panto. Oh no he isn't! Oh yes he is! Besides, I'm definitely GazzyD's ex wife's favourite Australian. If you know what I mean Wink

AJH: Max, what about your match on Aftermath, against the very tough DeMarcus Brown?

Max: My aim is to win the World Championship while I'm in 6CW. Whether it's the 6CW or EWF World Championship. To do that, I'll have to face and defeat whoever is in front of me. Hey, I'm Max Adamson. I can handle it. DeMarcus Brown is great, but he's no Max Adamson. He's no Australian Phenom. I defeated GazzyD twice, now it's time to move on. DeMarcus Brown is my first stepping stone.

AJH: And what do you make of the other matches at Ground Zero?

Max: I didn't see the rest of the show yet. You see, I enjoy 6CW and I enjoyed watching EWF too. But since rejoining 6CW, Max Adamson has been the perfect specimen. I have been ensuring I focus on myself before focusing on others. I wasn't watching the, what I hear were tremendous matches from Ground Zero, because I was busy preparing for and participating in my match at Ground Zero. It's this level of perfectionism that embodies Max Adamson and why he deserves to be back in the World Championship hunt. I don't waste time watching other matches unless I have to as part of my scouting system.

AJH: Thank you for your time.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 12 Nov 2013, 12:09 am

The camera cuts backstage to see Mike Masters entering the building. Masters is seen sporting wearing a sports cap and a customised black hoody with the words, "The Masterful One" printed on the back. 6CW reporter, Timothy Allen notices Masters enter the building and seeks for an interview.

TA: Masters can I have a word?

MM: Not now squirt...

TA: Just a quick word on what happened at Ground Zero? What are you thoughts?

Masters stops in his tracks and gives a stern look to Timothy Allen.

MM: Listen tinkerbell, get out of my face. Im gonna go out there to tell the whole world how Mike Masters is feeling. Got it, good.

Mike Masters music hits as he makes his way to the ring to a mixed reception from the crowd. He doesn't do his signature pose, instead walks straight into the ring and orders for a microphone.

MM: You know, I've been with this business for a few months now. I've been busting my ass week in week out. Wrestling like the wrestling god I am, showing off like only I can. Providing this business with the money it vitally needs, I am mean looks at the numbers. Ratings are always off the roof when Masters is on TV, My merchandise is selling like crazy compared to some of the nutjobs in the back. Mike Masters is everything for this business. At Ground Zero, I made it to the final two, as expected really. But then the unthinkable happened, a henous act of cowardness. At Ground Zero, Mike Masters got screwed!

*The crowd begin to boo as a Masters chant breaks out*

MM: The Soldiers of Authority took this playing field to a completely different level. I mean, how desperate must you guys be to tell the referee to just blow the bell like that? To just completely screw me out of a potential title match? You know, now that I think about it, im glad you guys screwed me. I learned a lot from Ground Zero. It illustrated the fact that you guys finally see me as a threat. You guys finally realised the crazy god given talent that is Mike Masters is getting under your skin and is a major threat to your company. Well boys, you've lit a fire in me. And that fire is burning up, at 6CW Aftermath, that dumbwit, Deep Heat will be the first to feel my wrath.

MM: The Soldier of Authory are gonna pay. I make it my mission and only my mission to stop the SOA. I don't need anyone in the back helping me, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike Masters is in this business for himself and he'll do what he pleases. I've taken you all on by myself before and I most certainly will do it again because I am that damn good.

Masters drops the microphone as the crowd stand to give Masters a round of applause. Masters drops the mic while looking at the crowd. Masters provides a little smirk to the camera before sliding out of the ring and heading straight to the back.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:58 pm

The cameras cut the backstage area, even before the camera comes in to focus the sound of men struggling and shouting can be heard, as the picture begins to develop we see a scene of carnage, there is glass and other debris all over one of the corridors posters, and there are storage boxes scattered around the place broken and on their sides, a group of security men are holding back a hooded man who is kicking out trying to fend off his captures. The sound of the commotion is enough to attract the attention of Tim Allen who can be seen entering the shot from around the corner; he surveys the scene in front of him before approaching the security guards.

TA: What on earth is happening here? I assume the man the six of you are failing to contain is the cause of this disturbance, and from the hood that he is wearing I’m pretty sure I can guess who that is. If you would kindly release DeMarcus I’m pretty sure we can settle in a civilised manner by letting him get what he want off his chest.

Security: Are you mad have you seen what he has done here, the moment we let him go, hell just cause more damage.

TA: Maybe in the circumstance allowing DeMarcus the opportunity to display his anger in this way, is much better than what he could be doing, at least this way the only person he seems to be harming is himself and of course those who try to stop him.

Security: Fine by he’s your responsibility, you can report to Jones if things get out of hand again

TA: That sounds fair

The security guards release DeMarcus, who turns on the ball of his feet and catches one of the guards on the chin, sending him off balance and I need of help from his colleagues.

DB: Take that as a warning if any of you dare lay your hand son me again, it want be just your friend paying a visit to the dentist for a whole new set of teeth, it will be every single one of you.

The security guards back off dragging their colleague with them

TA: Let me apologise DeMarcus on behalf of 6CW for the way you were treated just then?

DeMarcus shakes his head, and takes a seat on one of the overturned storage boxes

TA: I know how you must be feeling DeMarcus, what happened at Ground Zero was unfortunate

DB: Unfortunate? You call that unfortunate, what I call that is an act of war, it was damn right despicable, and Jones knew his man couldn’t get the job done against me, so he did everything in his power to ensure I didn’t walk out of Ground Zero making him look a fool. The fact he choose Yarmouth Blade to do his bidding, just shows how desperate he is. There is only one man in this company who thinks it a good idea to get involved in my business, even after countless times I have left him unconscious he keeps on coming back, it’s getting damn right annoying, I wonder what exactly Jones promised him that gave him the balls to get in my way another time, , whatever it was it isn’t going to be enough to cover his medical bills from the amount of pain I am going to cause him he even steps in my shadow again. As for Tyler Roth, I’ve seen what he has had to say since Ground Zero, how he was always going to get the victory against me, how I was never going to be able to handle him, well Roth I hope every time you look at the belt you see my face, the man you couldn’t beat on your own, I pity you because whilst you carry that belt, you will have to constantly answer the questions how you never truly earned that belt, here the words that you don’t deserve the accolade based on your own merit and whilst you get to call yourself a champion and no doubt Jones is building up your ego, what you truly are Roth is a coward too frightened to stand toe to toe with me in an even contest, hardly a great achievement.

TA: What now for DeMarcus though, clearly you are still angry about the events that occurred, do you plan to join those who oppose jones regime.

DeMarcus laughs

DB: Like I need help Tim, there both as pathetic as each other trading victories, no I have something much more appropriate in store for Jones and his colleagues, plans that involve nobody other than myself, because when they do fall I don’t want it to be at the hands of anybody else other than my own, I want all the credit for their demise, I don’t like sharing the limelight, I also want Jones to know the face of his destroyer, not a handful of men to share his rage, I want him to look upon my face and to know what real anger feels like, what real hatred fells like, then when I play my final hand I want him to know what real fear is, not the pleasantries he is currently dealing out. Jones at ground Zero you just sealed your own fate, you just made the worse enemy you could ever wish to have, I know every trick and every play, I will be constantly one step ahead of you, you’ve only just took a step in this new world Jones, whereas I’ve spent my whole life here, it time to show you just how cruel a world this can be.

DeMarcus stands and topples the storage unit again nearby wall, breathing heavily. He then stares at Tim who watches Brown with a look of shock on his face. DeMarcus then walks out of shot down the corridor, leaving the devastation in his wake

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Wed 13 Nov 2013, 9:07 am

As Nate is stood on stage showing off his title belt, 'Pieces' begins to play. Nate turns around as the crowd cheer but Drake does not emerge. Blade and Roth look on smiling and laughing when the crowd cheers renews and Drake can be seen coming through the crowd behind the announce table. He hops over the barricade and grabs a mic. He goes to roll in tyhe ring but then stops and shakes a finger in the direction of Blade and Roth before looking around. He stops at the announce table climbs on and slumps to a crossed leg sitting position.

Drake: ladies and gentlemen at ground zero you saw a man get cheated, a man get mugged, two men put on a clinic, a monster being unleashed, an Australian not named Rolf using a child to gain pleasure as well as two heavyweight title matches that had it all, yet here we stand 1-1. But I don't quite see it that way.

See The Authority can run around saying we've got tfhe UK title thanks to Mr Roth everyone knows that Hes only got that belt because of Blade and that he can't actually beat DeMarcus Brown and they can say we've got the EWF title but this is 6cw and there's only one title that matters in 6cw and that is the title being held up on stage by Mighty Mighty Nate Nack.

The crowd cheer as Nate holds up the title.

Drake: you see however much the authority try to claim victory and try to claim they are in control, until they have that belt then they have nothing.

They don't have power, they don't have control, they don't have this company.

You two in the ring are nothing more than a piece of a machine that is currently in its final stages of disrepair. What do you think is going to happen when they need a new part to keep things going, you will be cast aside and then everything will be con. But I'm not going to let that happen. You see I'm going to break the machine myself before it can repair, I'm going to make it and you obselete and come Wednesday on anarchy that process begins.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down