The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS

Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS Empty 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:49 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Thunder got Wood
Goodbye Mr. 6CW
Lest we forget
Welcome back JJ

HA: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman welcome to 6CW Aftermath. I am Harold Lloyd and this smug little man next to me is my brother Henry

Henry nods to camera

HA: What a show we have for you this evening off the back off arguably what was the biggest PPV in 6CW since our triumphant return

And as hard as it is for me to admit it was probably The Authority’s most successful

HE: I told you Harold. I told you all that you should not doubt the word of The Authority

They promised and they delivered

HA: Well almost, they didn’t completely get the job done. Yes Tyler Roth is our new UK Champion and Enforcer is the EWF champion but they fell short of winning the big one

HE: It’s only a matter of time Harold. Nate Nack got very lucky. It won’t happen again

Mark my words. Nate Nack is on borrowed time

Harold smiles wryly
HA: We shall see Henry, we shall see…………..

And talking of time, we best get started otherwise this show will be over before we know it

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 13 Nov 2013, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:50 pm

Nate and Drake are backstage
NN: I thought you said he’d be here by now. You saw what happened at Ground Zero. I clung onto this with my fingertips (Nate taps the 6CW belt). The Authority nearly has complete control, we need help, and we need to start to fight back

Drake smiles and pats his friend on the shoulder
D: You’re preaching to the choir Nate. I can see how dangerous they are becoming. I have seen this before and trust me ‘he’ knows this situation better than most. He’s coming; he knows this is his chance to make it up to 6CW

Nate looks worried
NN: Why won’t you tell me who this guy is? What could he possibly have done that is that bad? It’s not like you’ve invited Lex Hart to come back and save 6CW

Drake looks to the floor and Nate reacts
NN: You haven’t?

Drake looks up nervously
D: Of course I haven’t but that is the very reaction that I am worried about seeing if I was to tell you who I have asked for help. You have to understand sometimes when dealing with people like this you need to think like them and trust me ‘he’ knows exactly what they are thinking

Nate shakes his head and checks his watch

The scene changes to the office of the Authority, the camera is focused over the shoulder of a man dressed in a red suit he is facing Mr Jones who has a look of disbelief

MJ: Did you really think you could walk back in here un-noticed, especially dressed like that?

The man remains silent and unmoved
MJ: I’m guessing that it is the death of your father that has caused this need for reconciliation?

Jones smiles
MJ: You don’t think I keep up to date with the whereabouts of the previous employees of my company? I need to assess any threats. Your father could have been somebody of interest to us but that has dissipated – Now my focus is on you and what your ‘business’ is with 6CW?

Jones smiles once more
MJ: Don’t worry this isn’t an interrogation; you will be free to go on your way in a moment. Think of this as a welcome back.

A personal handshake from The Authority.

You know I truly hope that we can work together. I have seen your CV, it is very impressive. You have certain skills that would be very useful to us

It would be a shame to see those talents go to waste siding with them, don’t get me wrong I would enjoy the duel but you are fighting a losing battle. We own 6CW, we have a strangle hold on all the major titles

What do you really hope to achieve?

The camera zooms into the mouth of the man in the red suit; he smiles, prepares to talk but instead stands and walks out of the office

The camera refocuses on Jones
MJ: Challenge accepted

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Wednesday 13th November RESULTS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:51 pm

Back at ringside
HA: Opening contest here tonight and we’ve got a very intriguing bout to start us off…

HE: Finally we are getting to see the real Deep Heat…under the tutelage of The Authority he has flourished and we all saw what he was capable of last time out at Ground Zero…

HA: Heat turned his back on his one time friend, Ronster, and the assault we witnessed last week was difficult viewing to say the least….we are definitely seeing a different side to a man who was once looked upon as a figure of fun…

HE: Nobody is laughing at him anymore…

HA: True but I don’t think his opponent tonight is in a laughing mood….Mike Masters has had his own issues with The Authority as of late, culminating in a very controversial defeat last time out at Ground Zero…

HE: Are you still going on about that?

HA: Damn right I am and so is Masters….he didn’t tap out and the whole world knows that, just because Masters opened his mouth about the way things are run around here doesn’t mean he should be victimised by management…

HE: Perhaps Masters will have learned his lesson…you don’t cross The Authority and get away with it…if the message hasn’t sank in already then I am sure Deep Heat will reinforce the point tonight…

“Champion” echoes out of the PA system and there is a mixed reception from the crowd inside the Copper Box as Mike Masters makes his way onto the stage. The usual bravado of Masters is missing; instead his eyes glow with fury and determination as he strides down to the ring with purpose.

HA: Mike Masters is a confident superstar with great potential….the 6CW universe have never seen eye to eye with him but not even the fans can deny that Masters is in the middle of a very rough ride….they sympathise with his predicament…

HE: Then they are just as gullible as you…Masters should never have questioned The Authority, he should never have opened his big mouth….if he had just toed the line then maybe he would be on his way to fame and fortune right now….the only person to blame for Masters’ downfall is himself…

HA: Absolute rubbish and you know it….Masters was screwed last time out at Ground Zero and he is out for revenge tonight…

Masters climbs up onto the apron and into the ring as the initials “S.O.A” appear on the big screen and then “What a waster” echoes out to a crescendo of boos from those in attendance. Masters’ eyes are just locked on the stage as Deep Heat swaggers into view.

HE: Here he is…the newest jewel in the Authority’s crown…

HA: I’d hardly call him a “jewel”…I’ll admit that Heat is a much better competitor now than when he started here in 6CW….but he’s got a way to go to convince me that he is ready to make a statement in this promotion…

HE: Get ready to be convinced, brother….I’ve seen the work they have been doing in the gym, Heat is looking top drawer….

Heat slowly makes his way down to the ring and he cockily taunts the fans in the front row before bouncing around ringside. He looks up towards Masters and grins at him before jumping up onto the apron and continuing his abuse of the fans. The back and forth continues until Masters shakes his head and rushes over, grabbing Heat by the throat and launching him over the top rope into the ring…

HE: That’s not fair…

HA: Mike Masters is not waiting around tonight….he’s got a message to send…

Masters rips Heat’s “SOA” vest off and wraps it around his throat, choking him up until the referee’s count of four. He then drives hard punches into the side of Heat’s head and grabs his arm before whipping to the corner, Heat slams into the turnbuckle with force and sags down.

HE: Masters should be disqualified for his behaviour…

HA: He’s done nothing wrong….

Masters rushes in with a sickening kick to the stomach and then he goes to town with more rights and lefts to the head and body of his opponent. Heat is trying to cover up but Masters is relentless in his attack, adding in kicks and knees to further the punishment.

HA: Deep Heat getting a taste of his own medicine here, this is the kind of assault he inflicted upon Ronster at Ground Zero…

Masters presses Heat up against the turnbuckle and then begins to lash fierce chops into his chest, leaving deep red welts from the impact. Heat staggers away in pain and Masters nails him with three quick forearms before pushing him against the ropes and whipping him across the ring…

HA: Nice dropkick from Masters….

Masters lands the dropkick clean in the face of Deep Heat……………………..1………………………2…………….shoulder up. Masters pulls Heat back up and he lifts him into a solid suplex before running off the ropes and returning with a leaping elbow drop to the heart…………………1………………….2……………..kickout. Masters stands up and he rakes his boot across the face of his foe…

HE: The only reason Masters in on top in this fight is because he attacked Heat when he wasn’t looking…

HA: You keep telling yourself that…..Heat hasn’t landed anything…

Heat gets up and Masters boots him in the stomach before headbutting him into the corner. Masters then runs back in with a fierce knee to the stomach and then lifts Heat up onto the top rope. Masters scores with several right hands before he climbs up the ropes himself and pulls Heat into a front facelock…

HA: Masters having this all his own way in the early going….

The superplex scores from the top rope and Masters nods to himself before making the cover………………….1……………………2………………Heat is barely able to kick out. Masters looks a little taken aback by the kickout but he smiles to himself…

HE: Heat isn’t going to just lie down for Masters….

HA: I think Masters is learning that…

Heat holds his back as he gets up and Masters scoops him into a backbreaker before grabbing his legs and turning him over into a Boston crab. Heat yells out in pain as Masters wrenches back on his legs, sending spasms into the spine of The Authority member….

HA: Deep Heat may have to tap out right now….no way is Mike Masters giving this up…

HE; Fight it, Heat…

Heat looks in real pain but he is able to drag himself across the canvass and he clutches onto the bottom rope with desperation. Masters is reluctant to break the hold but he does so on the referee’s four count before moving back in and stomping down on the back of Heat…

HA: Heat may have survived there but Masters seems to have exposed the back as a weak area…

Heat uses the ropes to pull himself back up but Masters is back in with sharp punches to the spine before dragging Heat around and lifting him into another suplex. This time Heat drops over the back and tries to counter with a Russian legsweep but Masters swings out and then pulls Heat into a big sidewalk slam…………………1…………………………2…………………….shoulder up!

HE: I think the rest of The Authority need to get out here and put Masters in his place…

HA: So you’re admitting that Heat is no match for him?

HE: I never said such a thing…

Masters leaps into the air and drives a hard elbow down into the back of Heat as he tries to stand before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a double kneedrop that connects with the back again. Heat rolls away in pain and tries to rise in the corner as Masters darts at him…

HE: Saw him all the way…

Heat manages to sidestep and sends Masters crashing against the turnbuckle. Masters comes back out and Heat nails him with a three punch combo before whipping him into the opposite corner and following him in…

HA: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

The crowd cheer as Masters runs straight up the turnbuckle and twists back into an impressive corkscrew take-down. Heat staggers back up to his feet and Masters spins him into a neckbreaker…………..1………………………..2

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:52 pm

……………………..kickout.

HE: Time to prove me right Heat….time to come to the forefront…

Heat is very groggy as he tries to stand and Masters drives seven unanswered knees to the stomach before lifting Heat up into a suplex. Masters swivels his hips and pulls Heat up a second time before delivering a second suplex. The fans in attendance are on their feet and applauding as Masters pulls Heat up again and completes the hat-trick…

HA: The trifecta…..Deep Heat is looking up at the lights and there is nobody home…

Masters gets back to his feet and he looks around at the sold-out crowd before making his way over to the corner and vaults up to the top rope. Deep Heat is still sprawled out on his back, unmoving, as Masters settles his footing and then jumps forwards…

HA: 450 SPLASH!

HE: Is Heat still a laughing stock to you?

Deep Heat somehow rolls out of the way in time and sends Masters crashing chest-first into the canvass. Heat stumbles back up to his feet and he waits for Masters to get up before scoop slamming him back to the mat and then he heads for the corner.

HE: The Authority have had Heat in the gym for weeks, he is improving by the day…

Heat wobbles slightly as he pulls himself up onto the top rope but he regains his footing and then jumps off with a crunching elbow into the chest of Masters. Heat quickly rushes in for the cover……………..1……………….2…………Masters kicks out!

HA: Deep Heat looking to build himself a little momentum now…

Heat quickly grabs Master’s arm and rolls him into a mahistrol cradle…………………….1…………………..2………………..kickout. They get back up and Heat leaps in for a hurricanrana but Masters catches him on his shoulders…

HA; Mistake…

HE: That’s what you think!

Heat smashes punches down into Masters’ head and then drops out front before countering with a twist of fate……………………….1…………………………2……………………..shoulder up. Heat scrambles back to his feet and he screams for Masters to get back up…

HE: He’s feeling it, and I am feeling it too…..Deep Heat is on the verge…

HA: Masters seems a little shaken…

HE: Of course he is, he’s experiencing the Heat….SUPERKICK!

Heat launches forward for the superkick but Masters catches his foot in midair and spins him around before countering with a big back suplex. Masters makes his way over to the ropes and he climbs out onto the apron, waiting for Heat to rise once again..

HA: Masters has had enough….WHAT A FOREARM!

The flashbulbs go off as Masters springboards over the top rope and slams his forearm clean into the face of Deep Heat, leaving him flat on the deck…
…1
……2
………………Heat just squeezes his shoulder up off the canvass!

HA: Heat kicked out of that but I don’t think there is much left in his tank…

HE: What do you know…

HA: We’ll see….

Masters slowly walks around his opponent, almost enjoying himself, and then he ushers Heat back to his feet before running over to the ropes and springing onto the middle before firing back…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

…2
…….3!

HA: HUH?

HE: OH YES!

Masters flies back for the springboard kick but Heat ducks and counters with a quick roll-up. The referee seems to count the three extremely quickly and the bell sounds to end the contest, leaving the crowd in utter disbelief.

HA: Surely not again?

HE: He did it….nobody gave him a chance but I told you Deep Heat was a different animal under the guidance of The Authority…

HA: You have got to be kidding me….this is a goddamn robbery….the referee screwed Masters again, it’s Ground Zero all over again…

“What a waster” is playing out of the speakers and Deep Heat is fist pumping the air as the crowd go wild with boos. The referee has already high-tailed it from the ring as Mike Masters kneels with his hands on his hips, disbelief written all over his face.

HE: Masters didn’t seem Deep heat as a threat but how very wrong was he…

HA: He wasn’t a threat, Masters dominated this match and he was robbed of his victory….The Authority has got a lot to answer for…

HE: Would you please just give some credit where it is due….Deep Heat just pinned Mike Masters…..NOOOOO!

Masters’ temple bulges and then he gets back to his feet and runs to the ropes, diving onto the middle and springing back with a brutal disaster kick straight to the face of Deep Heat. The crowd are cheering as Masters shakes with fury and then drags Heat back to his feet…

HE: Get out here and stop him…someone, anyone…

HA: Mike Masters has been pushed too far…..The Authority have screwed around with this guy once too often…..

Mike Conrad and Blade come bursting through the curtain and sprinting to the ring as Mike Masters delivers the “gringo killer” to Deep Heat in the middle of the ring. Conrad and Blade slide in as Masters rolls under the bottom rope and over the barricade into the front row of the crowd.

HE: And now he runs away like the coward he is…

HA: Nothing cowardly about Mike Masters….he is merely stopping himself from taking a two on one beating from Blade and Conrad, smart thinking if you ask me…

HE: Masters needs to be punished….he had no right to attack Deep Heat like that…

HA: He had every right, The Authority has played too many games….I am telling you right now this is far from over….Masters and The Authority have got issues that need to be dealt with…

HE: Masters will be dealt with alright, mark my words…

Masters stares back at the members of The Authority, hatred and anger in his eyes, before he turns away and walks into the crowd. Blade and Conrad watch him go before turning around to help Deep Heat get back to a vertical balance.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:52 pm

The camera pans across the arena as fans break out into a Gazzy chant

HA: Welcome back to the Copper Box Arena Ladies and Gentlemen as up next GazzyD is in action against Vincent Costello!

HE: Two men might I added who lost at Ground Zero, so I wouldn’t be incorrect in calling them LOSERS!

HA: Bit of an over reaction there Henry no?

HE: Just stating facts Harold…

HA: Anyway tonight we have two men who will be determined to put Ground Zero firmly behind them and get back to winning ways.

HE: GazzyD must still be going over that defeat to Max Adamson

HA: No doubt, Mr.6CW promised the world he would beat the holy hell of Max Adamson and come out as the winner, but unfortunately things didn’t go as planned.

HE: That would be an understatement, Max once again outsmarted him!

HA: But let’s not forget about Costello as well who was involved in one of the main events for the EWF title.

HE: Was one or if not the match of the night Harold but no two ways about Enforcer once again got the right to call himself world champion and beat his two men fair and square!

HA: Which means the Authority have one of the major titles in this company in the cabinet.

The lights dim and a rose appears on the big screen as the whole arena begins to boo. Purple pyros erupt and “Godfather” plays out of the speaker system.

RA: Introducing first, from Hell’s Kitchen, New York City…..weighing in at 225 pounds………………..Viiinnnccceennnt Cossstteeellllooooo!

HA: As we constantly mention Costello is a former EWF Champion, and is no easy opponent.

HE: Are you stupid? He was in the main event above Gazzy, why are you trying to paint him as the under dog?

HA: What are you on about?!

Costello makes his way out as he is seen staring across the arena. Costello shows signs of a slight limp as he makes his way down the ramp still showing signs of the brutal match at Ground Zero. Costello makes his way up the steel steps brushing past the fans who reach out trying to touch the 6CW superstar. He then slowly walks along the apron slaps himself twice in the face to try and psych himself up as he then enters the ring.

HE: One thing for sure neither man will be 100% tonight. I mean how can they after what they went through?!

HA: Contrasting styles as well, Costello very much the brawler type, while Gazzy uses his speed. Will be interesting to see how they match up.

HE: Once again another stupid comment from my partner…Gazzy was involved in a war at Ground Zero, and you don’t become a world champion like Costello if you don’t know how to adapt your game!

“Rush” By Limelight hits as the arena erupts into a thunderous ovation.

HA: And just listen to this crowd, no matter what through thick and thin they will always have this man’s back!

HE: He will need it, as he has nothing else!!!

The music continues to blare out as Costello looks on with intrigue.

HA: Gazzy playing mind games here making Costello wait.

HE: All he is doing is p!ss off a p!ssd off man!

As the music continues to play there is still no sign from Gazzy as a smirk emerges on Costello face.

*Music cuts off.

HA: The hell?

HE: Too scared to show it Harold that simple!

HA: Where the hell is he!?!

HE: Jones, and Callihan won’t be happy about this!

The referee has a word with Costello as he decides to call the match off, but Costello shoves the referee away and grabs a mic.

VC: Wooo wooo hold on a second here ref…I am ready and good to go….If this has been doesn’t have the balls to turn up then you better do the right thing and get this match underway as scheduled, or I will have a good word with Mr.Jones

*Crowd: @sshole!!!! @sshole!!!! @sshole!!!!

Referee seems hesitant as Costello continues to try and intimidate the ref, as the ref finally gets the match underway.

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!

The ref begins to count to 10.

1…

.2…..

3….

Costello is seen laughing leaping from side to side

HA: This is pathetic!

HE: A match is a match; Gazzy still has time to show.
show up.

4…..

5….

6….

HA: This is a waste of time.

HE: Hey Costello is showing what a class act he is by giving Gazzy a chance to

7….

8….

9….

10!!!!!!

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!

MB: Here is your winner Vincent Costello!!!!!

*the arena erupts into a chorus of boos.

“The Godfather” hits as Costello is seen in the center of the ring demanding the ref to raise his hand.

HE: MY GOD! MY GOD!!! WHAT A SLOBBERNOCKER COSTELLO HAS JUST BEATEN GAZZY!!!!

HA: Bit of an over reaction!? There was never a match!

HE: Say what you want Harold the record books will show that Costello has officially defeated Gazzy, what a way to bounce back from his match!

HA: That bull and you know it!!!! But on to the bigger question just where in the hell is Gazzy!?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:53 pm

The cameras cut to an image of a fully suited Deep Heat talking to Blade in the corridors backstage.

DH "...and we just go out there and get the job done. I'll be keeping an eye on you and Conrad specifically, making sure everything is right for two of them key men in what we're doing here."

Blade "The idiots out there and the morons in the back need to see we mean business."

"You really showing your face around here, you little b***h?!"
DeMarcus Brown walks up to the pair, bristling with anger. His eyes focus straight into Blade's.

DH "Now, now Mr Brown, if you have any concerns with Mr Blade here then I will gladly listen and ignore every single one of them"

DB "Shut up, suit" - Brown swings a right at Heat that knocks him to the ground "Looks like it's just you and me now weasel. What’s little Blade going to do about it?"

Blade backs away, staring at Brown as he stumbles backwards, finally finding a door to his left and bursting through it. Brown chases after him, entering the next room and seeing the fire doors wide open. Brown sprints through to the outside, turns a corner and collides with the figure of Ojore, bouncing to the ground as the big man stands above him.

"Ojore suggests you stay there"

Brown gets to his feet and pushes Ojore. "Get out of the way you fat lump, I've got business to get to and none of it involves wasting oxygen with you. Which way did Blade go, hey?! I'm gonna break his legs!"

Ojore "Little man, you may soon find meaning of pain and suffering."

Brown throws a shot at Ojore, making hard contact with his jaw. Ojore smiles.
"Ojore thinks your Blade is gone. Ojore thinks you might see Ojore before you see Blade again." Ojore turns and walks away, back into the night.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:54 pm

Backstage Nate is once again pacing nervously in his dressing room as Drake checks his phone

D: Relax he’ll be here

There is a knock on the door and Drake smiles as he reaches for the handle
D: I knew I could count on you

He opens the door to a confused Jack Hurst
JH: That is good to hear young squire but I wasn’t aware there was a reliance on me too be honest

Drake’s shoulders drop
D: I thought you were somebody else

JH: Not the fella in the red suit?

Drake raises an eyebrow

JH: He just passed me in the corridor, he was coming out of the bosses’ office, he seemed happy. Which I thought was surprising given his ghastly sense of dress

Drake runs out of the room to the surprise of Hurst
JH: Something I said?

Nate shrugs his shoulders

The camera now switches to Drake as he hurriedly turns a corner a red blur can be seen in the distance
The image becomes clearer as Drake get’s closer. He places a hand on the man’s shoulder

D: You’ve been a hard man to track down

The man turns and the camera reveals his identity for the first time

??: Well now you’ve found me little brother

Oliver Keane is stood before his brother Drake; he is smiling as he holds out a hand

Drake smiles as he shakes his brothers’ hand
D: Welcome back Olly, welcome back!!

The camera switches back to ringside where Henry is sat aghast

HA: OH MY GOD I never thought I would see the day, Oliver Keane is back in 6CW and he is working with his brother Drake against The Authority – Business is about to pick up

Henry can you believe it?

Henry appears pale and is shaking his head

HA: Once again the landscape of 6CW changes - This place never fails to amaze!! - We’ll be back after these short messages

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:07 pm

The camera goes straight to the announcers table as Henry and Harold appear on the titantron to a good pop from the crowd.

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Aftermath, as the after effects of Ground Zero are in full flow here tonight.

HE: Huge 6 Man tag! Huge!

HA: Dam straight Henry with 3 of the competitors from one of the main events involved!

HE: Plague, Orthrus, and Nate Nack, and you know dam well that Mr.Jones is in a seething mood here tonight after being unable to add the 6CW World title to the Authority.

HA: And the main question tonight is can Plague and Orthrus co-exist?

HE: Who knows but with so much on the line they will be determined to appease the boss!

The crowd suddenly begin to boo loudly as 'Till I collapse' starts to boom out and Tyler Roth slowly enters the arena. He stands at the top of the stage and flexes his muscles before confidently strides down the ramp towards ringside. Roth then leaps on to the apron and enters the ring.

HE: New UK Champ in the house!!!!

HA: Big shock at Ground Zero as Blade got involved and helped him win the title.

HE: Know dam well that Brown will be seen watching in this back.

“Hell” echoes across the arena as the lights dim and the mood somber’s quickly. As the main beat kicks in a red spotlight appears at the top of the ramp as Orthrus is seen standing with a black leather robe, and Black trunks. Orthrus raises his two arms in the air as a red pyro shoots off behind to a chorus of boo’s from the fans. Orthrus descends down the ramp ignoring the fans and walks up the steels steps, and into the ring. Orthrus then makes his way over to one of the corners, and climbs on to the second and raises his two arms in the air once more as he poses waiting for his opponents to make their way out.

HE: He should be our world champion right now! If it wasn’t for Plague!

(((louds Hits as the noise remains just as loud as Plague slithers out from the back. Plague is seen wearing his patented mask, and a white robe, and white spandex, as he stares into Orthrus eyes slowly tilting his head to the side. Orthrus is seen laughing as Plague removes his mask and throws it on the floor. Plague begins to descends down the ramp towards the ring. Plague leaps from side to side as he jumps onto the apron and steps into the ring. Plague then makes his way over to Orthrus and walks straight into his face as the two men confront each other….

HA: Look at the hatred between these two men.

HE: Don’t do anything stupid boys, Jones is watching in the back!

HA: They will have to get along in this match here tonight.

“Prince Charming” plays out and the crowd give a good reaction as Jack Hurst makes his way out onto the stage. Hurst smiles at the reception from the crowd and he checks himself out in his pocket mirror before making his way down into the aisleway. Hurst gives a royal wave as he climbs into the ring and point over to Roth who doesn’t seem to pay much attention to Hurst.

HA: I can’t wait to see these two men lock up here, the UK Title on the line, Roth will have his hands full.

HE: Roth is already in my eyes the greatest 6CW UK Champion we have ever had!

“Pieces” by Chase and Status echoes from the speakers and there is another roar from the 6CW universe. The roars get louder as the massive frame of Drake appears from behind the curtain. Drake stands, motionless, as he is heard shouting “6C-Dub” as the crowd break out into the chant. Drake then dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring.

HA: Drake return has been centred on getting the old 6CW back and putting the Authority on the shelf once and for all.

HE: An imaginary objective if you ask me there is no way he will be ever able to stop the Authority.

“Unbreakable” Booms out as the mood across the arena quickly changes. Nate Nack swaggers out in a Yellow tank top with “Wake up Call” written across in blue. Nack has the 6CW World title wrapped around his waist as he unhooks it and raises it in the air as a purple. Blue, red, white, yellow pyro goes off behind the 6CW Champ.

HA: And here comes the man of the moment the man who is single handedly making Jones life a living hell.

HE: That title will soon be in the Authority it is only a matter of time.

Nate descends down the ramp as Orthrus is seen leaning on the ropes shouting at Nate “Come on!!!”. Nate throws his title on the floor as he suddenly charges towards the ring as the crowd explode into a loud cheer.

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

HE: HERE WE GO!! IT IS GROUND ZERO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Nate and Orthrus are seen exchange blows as Drake smacks a hard clothesline on Plague, as Plague quickly rolls out of the ring clutching his head, as Hurst hits a standing dropkick on Roth sending the UK champ falling between the ropes on to the outside of the ring. Nate is seen chucking Orthrus into the corner with ease as he lets his shots go, smacking the mid-section and the head. Nate then whips Orthrus across to the opposite corner, and follows up with a corner splash. Orthrus stumbles away from as Nate catches Orthrus and hits a T-bone suplex.

HA: Just look at the domination!!!!

Nate then pounds his chest, and stretches one arm in the air as “Mighty, Mighty” chants are heard echoing throughout the arena. Nate then drags Orthrus to his feet and brings him over to his corner, as Hurst tags himself in the match. Nate then backs Orthrus against the ropes and delivers an Irish whip, and as Orthrus comes off the ropes the two men team up and a hit a flapjack on Orthrus as Hurst then quickly follows up with a cover.

1….

2….

HA: Orthrus gets the shoulder up!

HE: Dam straight will take far more than that to keep him down.

Hurst drags Orthrus back up.

*SMACK!!!!!!

Crowd: Booooooo

HE: Haha yes!!!! Low blow I love it!!!!

HA: Oh come on he should be disqualified!!!!

HE: One of the advantages of having the golden contract Harold, Orthrus cannot be DQ! Or fired! He can do whatever he wishes!!!!!

Hurst falls to one knee as Orthrus quickly crawls over to his corner and tags Roth into the match. Hurst is seen struggling back up to his feet as Roth comes running in with a boot to the face. Roth hooks the leg.

1…

2….

HE: Hurst kicks out!

Roth is seen dragging Hurst back to his feet, but Hurst quickly counters with a school boy pin.

1…

2…

Thre..

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:08 pm

HA: Roth kicks out!!!

HE: That was so close!!

Both men get back up to their feet as Hurst charges towards Roth but runs straight into a snap powerslam. Roth shakes his head and shouts “Stupid! Stupid!” to Hurst. Hurst is seen crawling to his feet as Roth walks around Hurst slowly measuring him up. As Hurst gets back to a vertical basis Roth hits a kick to the mid-section and followed by a hard chop across the chest as Hurst stumbles back against the ropes. Roth then hits a quick combination of punches to the face followed by a stiff European uppercut as Hurst is seen losing his footing but hold himself up using the ropes.

Roth then delivers an Irish whip but Hurst counters and delivers an Irish whip of his own, as Roth comes off the ropes Hurst swings a wild right but Roth ducks under, and as Roth comes off the ropes a second time he leaps in the air and hits a flying clothesline.

HE: What a move by our UK champ! What athleticism! I told you Hurst was no match for Roth!

HA: The match ain’t over!

Roth then drags Hurst to his feet and walks over towards Plague, but Orthrus tags himself into the match. Plague is seen glaring into Orthrus eyes, as Orthrus shrugs Plague off, and immediately brings Hurst back up to his feet. Orthrus and Roth team up and hits a double vertical suplex on Hurst. Roth exits the ring as Orthrus is seen taunting Nate on. Hurst is seen pulling himself back up in the corner, as Orthrus turns his attention back on Hurst. Orthrus makes his way over to the corner but Hurst hits a hard right, as Orthrus groggily moves away. Hurst hits another hard right, and another, and another, as Orthrus is backed against the ropes, but Orthrus suddenly cuts the momentum out of no where hitting a thumb to the eye, as the crowd begins to boo.

Hurst is seen rubbing his eyes as he turns around Orthrus smacks his hand around Hurst throat and hits a big choke slam in the middle of the ring. Orthrus then suddenly grabs Hurst right arm and locks in a armbar on the resident Gentlemen. Hurst is seen pounding the mat in pain as a large groan is heard. Orthrus sadistically applies more pressure trying to pop Hurst arm out of it’s socket. Hurst desperately tries to hold on as Drake suddenly enters the match and hits a kick to the face to break up the submission manoeuvre.

HE: oh come on ref keep this match under control!!!!

HA: Ah come on, they aren’t doing anything the Authority wouldn’t do!

Hurst grasp his arm in pain as Orthrus gets to his feet, and signals the end of the match. Hurst slowly gets back up as Orthrus hits a kick to the gut, and raises Hurst in the air, but Hurst slips off the hold as Orthrus searched for Death from Above. Hurst then shoves Orthrus away, Orthrus immediately turns back around and runs towards Hurst who catches Orthrus and hits a belly to back suplex, as the arena erupts into a loud cheer.

HA: Yes! Great counter!!!

HE: This match is still under control!!!

Hurst slowly crawls towards the ropes as Nate is seen outstretching his arm as far as he can as, Orthrus slowly gets back up and makes his way over to his corner.

*TAG!!!!

HA: Here comes Nate!!!

*MISSED TAG!!!

HE: The hell?!

HA: It’s happening again!

Orthrus tries to tag Plague into the match but Plague leaps off the apron at the last second, to Orthrus surprise. Orthrus is seen arguing with Plague as Plague smiles and tells Orthrus to turn around.

*SMACK!!!!

HA: RUNNING BIG BOOT TO THE FACE!!!!!!

HE: BY GAWD!

Nate then grabs Roth and pulls him into the ring and plants him with a DDT as the arena erupts into a frenzy of 6C-Dub chants. Orthrus slowly gets back up as Nate backs Orthrus up against the ropes and whips him across. Orthrus comes off the ropes and runs straight into a big back body drop, and as Nate turns around Roth is seen charging towards him

HA: SPEAR BY DRAKE!!!!

HE: Huge spear!!!!

HA: Almost snapped him in two there!

Orthrus gets back up to his feet once more as Nate hits a kick to the gut,

HE: WAKE UP CALL!!!!

Nate then tags Hurst in, Hurst climbs to the top rope.

HE: SHOW OF GRACE!!!!

HA: Hurst hooks the leg!

1….

2…..

3!!!!!

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

MB: Here are your winners the team of Nate Nack, Drake, and JACK HURST!!!!

The arena erupts into a loud cheer, as Drake helps Hurst to his feet and raises his arm in the air.

HA: Just look at this sight! I love it!!

HE: I can’t believe it!!!! Orthrus and Plague just aren’t able to work together!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:08 pm

Hurst, Drake, and Nate all exit the ring and walk to the back as Plague slides into the ring, and observes the fallen Orthrus as “King of Kings “ hits across the arena as the mood quickly changes as boo’s erupts from all four corners of the arena.

Jones strides out with the EWF champion by his side and he doesn’t seem too pleased. Jones makes his way down the ramp, up the steel steps and into the ring.

*Crowd: @sshole!!! @sshole!!!! @sshole!!!!

Jones makes his way to the announcers side of the ring and grabs a mic.

MJ: Ahem, What in god’s green earth was that?!?!!

Plague shows no emotion as Orthrus slowly gets back up clutching his ribs in pain.

MJ: I mean we are The Authority and right now you two are making us look like first class clowns! We are supposed to be leading this company into the new era! And you were supposed to help me take this company there, but instead you aren’t even able to accomplish a simple plan!

Orthrus points to Plague to being the problem, as Plague begins to laugh.

MJ: I mean take Enforcer here, he did what I expected him to do, he walked into Ground Zero in the main event, and walked out as the new EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!! And yet you two…two members of the Authority, in what was suppose to be a 2 on 1 handicap match were suppose to beat Nate Nack to an inch of his life, and bring the 6CW World title into the Authority…BUT INSTEAD, I am stuck here with just one champion…

HE: The humiliation!

HA: This is pathetic.

MJ: And dam it one champion isn’t what I wanted, so I am going to hold someone personally accountable for what happened at Ground Zero, and gentlemen that means 1 of you two…

Orthrus and Plague stare each other down, as Orthrus shoves Plague away, but Plague responds with a hard shove of his own as Enforcer gets between the two men.

MJ: Hey!!! Hey!!! Focus on me, because I am about to judge your fates…Because I do not tolerate failure…So from this point on…I can clearly say that ORTHRUS YOUR………………………

NOT Responsible for what happened, which means…………………

SMACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOO

HE: Enforcer driving his title into the back of Plague’s head!!!!

HA: Oh my!!!!

Enforcer rapidly stomps on Plague keeping the big man grounded as Orthrus thinks quickly and exits the rings and grabs a steel chair from ringside, and slides back into the ring. Orthrus then opens the chair up and wraps around Plague left arm and locks in another cross armbreaker, as Jones drops down to one knee and stares into Plague face.

MJ: WHICH means Plague you are the weak link within the Authority!!!!! Because you see you made it all about you, when the Authority needs to operate as a unit…MY unit….Because it is people like you who disgrace this company and steal the spotlight away from us! And NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE AUTHORITY!!!! NO ONE!!!!

*SNAP!!!!!!!!!

HE: Jesus!!!

HA: Orthrus just snapped Plague’s arm in two!!!!

Orthrus lets go of the hold as Plague is seen rolling in round in a tremendous amount of pain as his left arm clearly appears to be broken. EMT’s rush down the ramp towards the ring as Enforcer hits a final hard stomp to the face as the 3 men stand tall in the ring staring down at their victim.

HA: My god, Jones has just kicked Plague out of the Authority!

HE: Dam straight he has been doing more damage than good!

HA: But what does this mean for his future?!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:09 pm

In the halls and corridors of 6CW we see Thunder pacing near the building’s entrance. He looks deeply lost in his thoughts, yet suddenly looks sharply towards the doors as he hears a noise. When no one appears, he goes back to his pacing.

He stops sharply again, but the noise he hears this time is the approaching giggle of one of 6CW’s chief tormentors. “Oh, Thunderclap, my ickle baby, why so serious?”

Kelsey skips to his side and bounces along with him as he continues to pace. “Silly, silly boy, you’ll wear the floor out. Is someone feeling a little fragile? Not quite on top of your game are you Thundypants!”

Thunder stops and finally looks at Kelsey “leave me alone witch.” Kelsey just giggles at him “poor Thundy. Nothing ever goes right for you does it? Not even nearly won a title, unlike your boyfriend, and now you’ve lost him his. Was it just jealousy? Or are you just really that incompetent?”

Thunder looks again at Kelsey, but where once would have been a fire in his eyes, now there is merely a hangdog expression. “I, I’m not here waiting for you, I’m waiting for my friend”

“Friend? Oh, Thundy, you’re not friends anymore! The last person he wants to see when he walks in is you! I didn’t even know you were one of us, I’m sure he didn’t!”

“I’m not one of you. I’m not one of anything. I’ve got somewhere to be”

Thunder walks away, looking behind him before he turns the corner, Kelsey laughing as the scene fades.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:09 pm

Back to ringside
Ha: This next match should be real good one. Both really impressive at Ground Zero and will be looking to take that form into tonight

He: Well I think one of these guys has the advantage of not having stepped into the Chamber of Horrors match, Chaos has to be still feeling it after what he went through

'Omen' then begins to play as the crowd get to their feet as Chaos walks out to the stage. He is heavily bandaged following the XTreme Title match and he makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans on his way down. He slides in the ring and then climbs the turnbuckle as the crowd take the opportunity for pictures

He: See what I mean, Chaos blatantly showing the effects of that sadistic match up at Ground Zero, if his opponent here had any sense he'd target that from the off

his music suddenly stops and is replaced as 'cold cash and colder hearts' starts to play. Jimmy Phillips jogs out to the stage and skips from one foot to the other. He rips his red hoodie off and throws it into the crowd before making his way down to the ring focused on his opponent inside. He jumps onto the ring apron as pyros shoot up from the ring posts

He: Jimmy Phillips is a bit of an enigma. In EWF he went by the name The Talent, but not so here in 6CW

Ha: Well I think the reason for that is he's his own biggest critic. We've seen the last month he's been incredibly harsh on himself, he could have easily won any of those match ups

He: A perfectionist, that trait has been the making and breaking of many superstars across this business

The two men stare at each other across the ring as the official signals for the bell. They meet in the middle and touch knuckles before tying up. Phillips using his power to his advantage and backs Chaos into the corner of the ring. The official intervenes and orders the hold to be broke. Phillips releases and the two men meet in the middle of the ring again. They go to tie up but Chaos uses his speed and ducks underneath Phillips and then begins to assault him with a variety of kicks to the legs and mid section.

Phillips pushes Chaos away but it slows him down only for seconds as he runs at him and hits a standing dropkick which knocks Phillips back into the corner of the ring. He bounces of the second rope and hits another dropkick and then as Phillips staggers out of the corner Chaos sends him flying across the ring with the flying headscissors.

Phillips pulls himself up and Chaos runs at him clotheslining him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. JP uses the barrier to get back up

Ha: WOW!!

The crowd go wild and camera flashes go crazy as Chaos bounces off the ropes and then jumps clearing the top rope and takes Phillips down with a spinning suicide dive. Chaos tags hands with the fans in the front row before rolling in and out of the ring breaking the officials 10 count.

Chaos grabs Phillips and rolls him inside the ring. he climbs onto the apron and then waits as JP gets to his feet, he springboards off the top rope and takes JP down with a seated senton and then hooks his leg

Phillips powers out and then as he begins to get to his feet Chaos continues his assault of kicks.

Ha: WHAT A SUPERKICK! PHILLIPS IS OUT COLD

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: Maybe not, Phillips gets his shoulder up

Chaos backs away as Phillips gets to his feet, he bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the knee and then hits a shining wizard taking JP down again.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:10 pm

Phillips kicks out again. He slowly gets to his feet as Chaos climbs to the top rope

Ha: HUGE STRENGTH FROM PHILLIPS

Chaos jumps off with a crossbody attempt but Phillips catches him out of the air. He walks around the ring with him and then sends him flying with a fallaway slam. He waits as Chaos gets up and then he pushes him into the corner of the ring and whips him into the opposite corner. The force makes Chaos bounce out and walk into a big body drop and the Phillips attempts the pin

Chaos kicks out and JP drags him up to his feet. He whips him against the rope and then sends him down with an arm drag into an armbar. Chaos battles up to his feet and connects with several elbows into the mid section of JP forcing him to break the hold; he bounces off the ropes and runs at Phillips

He: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE

Phillips connects with a clothesline that almost breaks Chaos in two. He drops over him and hooks the leg for the cover

Chaos gets his shoulder up off the mat and Phillips gets up and waits for Chaos to do the same. He kicks him in the gut and then hits an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner of the ring. He backs into the opposite corner and then hits a running clothesline. Chaos stumbles out of the corner and into a Samoan drop and Phillips lies on for the cover

Chaos throws his arm in the air again. Phillips gets straight back up and he stalks Chaos who slowly starts to get up, he positions behind him and goes for a Russian leg sweep, Chaos elbows free and Phillips stumbles around the ring

Ha: Codebreaker.....Chaos could have him here

Phillips kicks out, Chaos exhales heavily as he pulls himself to his feet, he lifts Phillips up and backs him into the corner of the ring. He delivers several chops across the chest of Phillips and then hits a combo of kicks finishing with a roundhouse that drops JP into a seated position up against the middle turnbuckle. Chaos runs at the opposite rope and then connects with a running knee squashing Phillips in the corner. He drags him out by the leg and then covers him

Phillips throws his arm off the mat as the officials hand comes down for three. Chaos climbs to the top rope and then looks down at Phillips; he waits as he gets to his feet and then jumps off with a missile dropkick. Chaos waits for Phillips to get up again

Ha; DISASTER KICK

ONE

TWO

THR

He: Another kick out by Phillips, these two throwing everything at each desperate to get back on winning ways

Phillips rolls outside of the ring to catch his breath as Chaos gets to his feet inside the ring. He bounces off the ropes and hits a baseball slide knocking JP into the crowd barrier, he bounces off as Chaos bounces off the opposite rope again and torpedoes through the ropes to take Phillips down

Chaos climbs onto the ring apron again and waits as Phillips pulls himself up. He runs and jumps off the apron taking Phillips down with a somersault body attack.

Ha: Chaos picking up from the Chamber match, putting his body on the line trying to get the W

Chaos lifts JP up and rolls him in the ring. He climbs up onto the apron and then springboards off the top rope as Phillips gets to his feet

He: GAME CHANGER! WHAT A CLOTHESLINE! HE TOOK CHAOS OUT MID AIR

Phillips hits the huge clothesline with Chaos mid air and collapses to the mat. Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the official counts them both out

They each start to stir

Phillips gets to the corner of the ring and starts to pull himself up

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:11 pm

Chaos pulls himself up in the opposite corner. They meet in the centre of the ring and begin to trade right hands. Phillips rocks Chaos with a big right hand and Chaos response in kind, Phillips hits another and Chaos responds with a kick to the midsection, he goes to plant Phillips with a DDY

He: Northern lights suplex...he could have him

Chaos just gets his shoulder off the mat last second. Phillips drags him up to his feet only to drop him back down again with a Russian leg sweep. He backs away and then hits a measured elbow drop followed by a second and a third.

Phillips pulls Chaos back up and pushes him against the ropes; he whips him against the opposite rope and then throws Chaos across the ring with an overhead suplex. Chaos pulls himself up in the corner of the ring and is instantly squashed by a clothesline from Phillips. Phillips lifts Chaos up over his shoulder and then drops him across the top turnbuckle with snake eyes and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running big boot as Chaos falls to the mat and JP drops on him for the cover

Chaos manages to kick out and Phillips sits up. He holds his head in his hands before getting to his feet. He begins to stalk Chaos who slowly get up

He: TOUCHDOWN....

Ha: Chaos elbows free

He: GAME CHANGER FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY AND THIS ONE PHILLIPS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF

Ha: HE KICKED OUT! PHILLIPS CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Phillips looks to the heavens. He gets to his feet and motions for Chaos to do the same. He slowly pulls himself up and he turns slowly into the oncoming Phillips

He: TOUCHD...

Ha: CROSSFACE....WHAT A COUNTER

The crowd are going wild as Chaos gets free of the rock bottom manoeuvre and then drags him down by the arm locking in the crossface. JP struggles against the submission and slowly pulls himself across the mat toward the rope. He raises his arm but it falls short of the bottom rope. He slowly begins to fade as he raises his arm one more time

Ha: Phillips is gonna tap here

The arm drops

He: Bottom rope, he made the bottom rope, Chaos has to break the hold

Chaos relinquishes the hold before the officials 5 count. He drags Phillips to his feet

He: TOUCHDOWN

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: SHOULDER UP SHOULDER UP SHOULDER UP

Phillips is growing frustrated as he can't get the win. He punches the mat and then gets to his feet. He lifts Chaos up off the mat and then up over his shoulder and runs planting him with a powerslam. He motions for him to get to his feet again and then stalks Chaos

He: TOUCHDO..

Ha: SPINEBUSTER

Replays show JP going for the rock bottom and Chaos elbowing free and then he plants him with a spinebuster, Chaos bounces off the middle rope and hits a Moonsault.

Ha: Chaos is fired up here

Chaos is playing to the crowd as they get louder and louder. He whips Phillips in to the corner of the ring and then hits a running double knee and JP collapses down into the corner. Chaos exits the ring to the apron and makes his way to the turnbuckle opposite and climbs to the top rope

Ha: we seen this at Chamber of Horrors, notify air traffic control because Chaos is gonna fly

He: COAST TO COAST! THAT’S IMPRESSIVE

Camera bulbs flash as Chaos jumps the length of the ring and connects with the dropkick to JP. Chaos pulls him out of the corner

Ha: CHAOS RISING! THIS ONE IS DONE

ONE

TWO

THR............

WHATS HE DOING OUT HERE?

The crowd boo as Jonathan Daniels suddenly appears at ringside and places Phillips foot on the bottom rope. Chaos stares down at Daniels at ringside when he is pulled down from behind

He: Roll up from Phillips

Ha: OH NO!!

Chaos just kicks out as he does Phillips goes flying into the official and they clash heads and both men are out in the centre of the ring. Chaos gets to his feet; he takes another look at Daniels before going to check on the official who is out cold. CRACK

Ha; WHATS THIS ABOUT??

The crowd continue to boo loudly as Daniels attacks Chaos from behind. He wraps a steel chair across his back and then as Chaos turns to face him CRACK he wraps it across the skull and the chair breaks in two with the force. Chaos is busted open as Daniels takes some of the blood and wipes it across his chest before lifting him up off the mat and then setting him in position for a suplex

He: CODE RED!! (Jackhammer)

He grabs the arm of Phillips and sets it across the chest of Chaos as the official starts to come around

Ha: Not like this

The referee signals for the bell as 'Cold cash' starts to play again. Both men are still down in the middle of the ring as the camera cuts to Daniels at the stage. He looks down at the ring with a sick smile on his face before exiting to backstage

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:11 pm

*A VT begins to play. It documents the inside of a gym somewhere and there is a young man, dressed in black trunks, being put through his paces by a training team at ringside. There is a man dressed in a suit at ringside and he is holding a clipboard as he watches two wrestlers go at it inside of the ring. The youngster in black trunks manages to elude his much larger opponent and targets his legs with a series of assaults before demonstrating power with quality suplexing ability. There is applause from around the ring as the young man manages to trap his opponent in a sharpshooter submission and he taps almost immediately. The youngster makes sure his opponent is ok and then he climbs from the ring, where a dark haired man in a tracksuit throws a towel over his head and pats him on the back.

Trainer: Great work, kid, once again you have raised the bar on yourself…

*The young man smiles

Trainer: But heck I think your days of fighting for our approval are over…

*The young man raises his eyebrows as his trainer points to the man in the suit, who is walking over to them. He stretches out his hand.

???: “The sharpshooter” Scott Harris?….my name is Dwayne Arnold, chief road agent for the 6CW…

*Harris’ eyes light up as he shakes Arnold’s hand

Arnold: We’ve been tracking your progress for some time, Harris, and I know you’ve been down here in developmental for a few months but we wanted to make sure that you were ready for the rigours of professional wrestling…

Harris: I’m more than ready; you guys have no idea…

*Arnold smiles and ticks something off on his clipboard

Arnold: Excellent….because I am here to inform you that you just graduated from the Snake Pit, you are now an official member of the 6CW roster!

*Harris smiles broadly as his trainer pats him on the back

Trainer: Knew you could do it, kid, always knew it…

Arnold: You are required to be at the Copper Box on the 27th November for your debut event, where and how you train prior to that is entirely up to you.

*Harris turns to his trainer

Trainer: You’ve always got a home here…

*Harris nods his head and turns back to Arnold

Harris: I guess I’ll see you on the 27th….

Arnold: I’m sure you will….in the next couple of days there will be a series of meetings for you to attend in order to iron out all the details of your promotion but I foresee no complications in those matters.

From this day forward you will report to Mr Callihan and Mr Jones, if there are any talent relations issues then I advise you liaise…

*Arnold rolls his eyes as though he is unhappy

Arnold: With Mr Callihan’s daughter, Kelsey….she will be more than happy to take care of you.

*Harris grins and Arnold seems a little curious of him

Harris: Oh I’ll be sure to see Mr Callihan, Kelsey and of course, Mr Jones…if I have any problems….

Arnold: Good….then I wish you luck, Harris, the world of 6CW isn’t like the independent scene or the development territory. You will need your wits about you and you will need to be at the top of your game, night after night.

Harris: Don’t worry about me, sir……I am more than ready for this, my whole life I have waited, I am just not so sure if 6CW is ready for me…

Arnold: Quite…

*Arnold nods at Harris and then shakes hands with his trainer before leaving the scene. Harris is then swarmed by his gym mates and congratulated on his news.

Harris: It’s time to play…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:12 pm

We head back to ringside as “Gangster rap” echoes from the speaker system and DeMarcus Brown walks out on stage, a sullen look on his face. He paces the top of the ramp and then begins to make his way down toward the ring.

HA: DeMarcus Brown is in a foul mood….

HE: I don’t get why?

HA: Are you being serious? Brown seemed like he was walking out of Ground Zero as the new UK Champion until The Authority intervened and helped Tyler Roth to win….I think that explains his foul mood…

HE: I like Brown, I always have, but he needs to learn that Tyler Roth and The Authority are on a whole different level to everyone else…he should set his sights elsewhere…

HA: I highly doubt that is going to happen….Brown will look to bounce back here tonight and make a statement that The Authority will not be able to ignore…

Brown climbs up into the ring and then removes his hoody as “Radioactive” hits the speakers and the crowd begin to boo. Max Adamson saunters out onto the stage and he sniggers at the fans’ reaction before flexing his biceps and walking down the ramp.

HE: Here is a man who enjoyed great success at Ground Zero…

HA: Just when I thought Max Adamson could not stoop any lower in his feud with GazzyD…he actually got Gazzy’s six year old daughter involved in their match to cause a distraction...this is a highly reprehensible human being…

HE: Say what you like but Max gets results, he’s damn good at winning and 6CW is a better place with him on our roster…

HA: I’m not sure I can agree with that….Adamson has made Gazzy’s life a living hell and these fans despise him for that…

HE: Gazzy owes Max his life, he needs to stop being so ungrateful…

HA: You are unbelievable…

Adamson stands at the base of the ring and he taunts the crowd before climbing up onto the apron and he dusts off his feet. DeMarcus Brown just glares at his opponent as Adamson steps through the ropes and then goes head to head with his rival.

HA: This should be a great clash between two athletic powerhouses…

HE: Victory for either man will get people talking up their championship credentials…more at stake in a match like this than just bragging rights…

Brown isn’t interested in Adamson’s trash talking and he blasts a thunderous right hand into the jaw of his opponent to start the contest off. Brown follows up with lefts and rights as Max tries to cover up and staggers back into the ropes. Adamson kicks out and catches Brown in the stomach before answering back with stiff forearms to the face…

HA: This could resemble a boxing match in the early going as both men attempt to exert their dominance…

Brown slows Adamson right down with a big knee to the stomach and then he clubs him across the back and punches him back to the corner. Brown follows up with another fierce kick to the gut and more right hands before taking hold of Adamson’s arm and whipping him to the opposite corner…

HE: Take that…

Adamson flies into the corner but tries to burst back out into a clothesline only for Brown to duck underneath and boot Max in the stomach before flattening him with a DDT…………………1………………..2…………..Adamson gets his shoulder up.

HA: Brown went live and death with Tyler Roth at Ground Zero, he showed what an amazing competitor he is even in defeat….Adamson is going to need to be at his best tonight to keep up…

HE: Adamson is one of the best around; he will have no problem…

Brown pulls Adamson up and looks for a quick vertical suplex but Max hooks his heel, blocking the move, and then spins out before knocking Brown down with a clothesline. Brown gets back up and Adamson scoop slams him to the mat before bouncing back against the ropes and returning with a jumping fistdrop to the face…

HE: See, now Max is finding his groove and Brown looks out of his depth…

Brown gets back up and Adamson surprises everyone with a solid dropkick that sends his opponent back into the corner. Max then rushes in and he scores with an impressive monkey flip, sending Brown into the centre of the ring, before rolling back up and beckoning his foe to stand…

HA: Adamson trying to secure an early night…

HE: GORE!

Max bursts out looking for his patented spear but runs straight into a massive boot to the face from Brown…………………..1…………………………..2…………….kickout. Brown welcomes Adamson back to his feet and he lifts him into a sideslam before heading to the corner and beginning to make his way to the top. The crowd seem surprised to see Brown up there but he keeps his footing and then jumps off…

HA: Brown taking an unusual risk…..

HE: No payoff!

Adamson is given too much time to recover and he is able to roll away in time, avoiding the flying Legdrop attempt from Brown. Max is quickly in to take advantage and he locks his arms around the waist of Brown before hauling him into a German suplex…………………………1……………………….2………………..shoulder up from Brown!

HA: Max is trying to keep hold of this…turn it into a hat-trick…

Adamson pulls Brown back up but DeMarcus is not in a co-operative mood and he throws his head back, catching Max in the side of the face and breaking his grip. Brown then beckons Adamson toward him and scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: BROKEN HOME!

HE: NO WAY!

Adamson drops out the back of the F-5 attempt and he manages to score with a second German suplex. The crowd boo as Max then uses his strength to haul Brown up once again and this time swings him into the third straight suplex..
…1
……2

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:13 pm

……………kickout!

HA: Brown is not going to throw in the towel but that took a lot out of him…

Max breathes deep as he gets back to his feet and he pulls Brown into a gutwrench before slinging him up into the air…

HE: Power…

Brown drops out front and he knees Max in the stomach before running the ropes, only to return into a big backdrop from the Australian. Max waits for Brown to get back up and he slashes chops to the chest before whipping Brown off the ropes…

HA: Adamson looking to build a head of steam…

Max looks for a clothesline but Brown ducks under and heads off the opposite ropes before returning with a flying shoulder tackle. Max gets back up and Brown knocks him down with another shoulder tackle before ushering Adamson up again and he lifts him into a release spinebuster (ala Ron Simmons)……………..1…………………………2………………….Adamson pushes his shoulder off the mat!

HE: Adamson is a former 6CW Champion, no way is he just going to lie down…

HA: Somewhere in the back is GazzyD and he is watching Adamson being pushed to his limits right now…

HE: Adamson would still have enough in the tank to take care of that loser….

Brown gets back up and he kneels in the corner, waiting for Adamson to stand, before pressing back against the turnbuckle and pushing himself forward…

HA: DRIVE BY!

Adamson shows his athleticism to jump over the head of Brown and send him sprawling across the mat. Max then runs at Brown and turns him into a neckbreaker………………1…………………..2………………kickout. Max pushes himself back to a vertical base and he pulls Brown up…

HE: Fisherman’s suplex!

Brown counters the suplex by scooping Max up on his shoulders in a fisherman’s cradle and then running him into a big slam (ala Shellshock). Brown takes a few moments to compose himself and then crawls across to make a cover…………………………..1……………………2…………………Adamson pushes his shoulder off the canvass!

HA: I think this matchup is demonstrating that both of these men would be a real danger to any champion on this roster….that includes Nate Nack or our new EWF Champion, Enforcer…

HE: Adamson and Brown are world-class and that is without a doubt….6CW pay per views will be headlined by these two in the future I guarantee it…

Brown pulls Adamson’s arms up behind his back and attempts to jump into a “curb stomp” but Max is able to roll away just in time. Adamson gets back up in the corner and Brown tries to rush in for a splash but Max sidesteps and sends the American crashing into the turnbuckle. Brown falls back around and Max plants him with a spinning belly to belly slam…………………….1…………………………2…………………..Brown kicks out!

HA: Adamson can sense that he is weakening Brown…he knows a few big moves could get him his desired result…

HE: Brown is always a dangerous customer…you cannot afford to overlook him…

Adamson gets to his feet and he bounces back into the ropes for a moment, catching his breath, before running back out and attempts to catch Brown unawares with the “FaMAXer” but Brown dodges it and pushes Max off the ropes before ploughing him with a Samoan drop as he returns………………..1…………………….2………………….shoulder up from Max!

HA: Brown will not let this match slip away from him…not a chance…

Adamson staggers back up and Brown lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes and knocking him down with a big boot to the face. Brown then makes his way to the corner again and starts to climb but his uneasiness takes too long and Adamson is able to get back up and surprise him with a hard right hand to the face…

HE: Brown caught in a place he does not want to be…

HA: Ball is back in Adamson’s court…

Max drives his head up into Brown’s face and then scales the turnbuckle to the top before pulling Brown into a front face-lock and delivers a humungous superplex from the top rope, smashing both men down into the canvass with serious impact!

HA: Adamson went to town with that huge suplex….

HE: And Brown isn’t moving, Max needs to make the cover quickly….

Adamson is able to sit up and turn across to make the pin……………………1…………………2……………..Brown kicks out, drawing some surprising cheers from the fans in attendance.

HA: I don’t think the 6CW Universe is warming to DeMarcus Brown, more so that they want to see Max taste defeat….

Brown stumbles into the corner and he motions for Max to get back to a vertical base, which he does, and then he sprints out toward his foe…

HA: DRIVE…

HE: CYCLONE!

Max drops his shoulders and uses Brown’s momentum to scoop him onto his shoulders for an F-5 but Brown is able to elbow his way free and he drops down behind Adamson, wrapping his arms around his foe’s neck at the same time…

HA: SLEEPER!

HE: Max looking desperate…

Adamson’s arms flail and he looks worried for a second as Brown tries to lock the submission in fully. Adamson shuffles forward to the turnbuckle and he presses his feet up against middle rope before pushing back, causing him to roll on top of Brown………………………1…………………………2………….Brown is just able to kick out in time.

HA: Brown almost got caught out…

HE: FaMAXer!

They both scramble back up but Adamson is the quickest to react and he runs in before planting Brown, face-first, into the mat………………….1…………………..2………………..Brown gets his shoulder up in the air. Max has a quick word with the referee before leaping into the air and driving his elbow down into Brown’s chest. He repeats the process three more times before making his way over to the corner and beginning to scale the heights…

HA: Not often we see Max take to the skies…

HE: He’s got a point to prove…

HA: That’s a near enough three hundred pound man…what is he thinking? OH MY WORD!

Adamson bounces on the top rope and then launches himself into an amazing shooting star headbutt, only for Brown to drag himself out of the impact zone before Max can land. Adamson crunches down into the canvass as Brown rolls out onto the apron….

HA: Talk about a rough landing, Adamson may be out cold…

HE: Worse concussion than Hugo Lloris…..

HA: But he’s good to carry on and nobody is making a big deal about it….oh what it must be like to be a footballer…

Brown spits in anguish and then uses the ropes to drag himself up on the apron. He rests against the top rope and he eyes Adamson’s slow rise before gripping the ropes and launching himself through the air…

HA: BIG SPLASH!

HE: HE CAUGHT HIM…CYCLONE!

Adamson shows off his amazing strength by catching Brown across his shoulders and he throws him up for the F-5 but Brown is somehow able to counter into a tornado DDT…………………1………………………2…………….shoulder up!

HA: DeMarcus Brown is just not allowing Max to build any kind of momentum….he is on his heels at every moment…

HE: The same could be said for Adamson….these two are cancelling each other out…

Brown claps his hands together as he stares at Adamson and he waits for him to stand. Max is blinking and holding the top of his head as he stumbles around and Brown lifts him up on his shoulders…

Adamson rakes his nails into the eyes of Brown as he falls off the back and sends DB staggering away. Max takes a moment in the corner and then bursts out…

HE: GORE!

Brown somehow skirts around the side of Adamson, narrowly avoiding contact, and rolls him into a schoolboy………………….1…………………….2…………………..kickout. They get back up and Max is in quickly with an armdrag before locking his hands around Brown’s waist…

HA: Looking for more suplexes…

Brown rolls forward and pulls Adamson to the ground with him……………………1……………………..2……………….shoulder up. They get up again and Max quickly scoops Brown up….

HE: CYC…

Brown drops off the back and runs back off the ropes before rushing back forwards and jumping into a brogue kick but Adamson dodges the blow and kicks Brown in the stomach before planting him on his head with a piledriver….

HA: Brown may be out after that…

…2
……thr-shoulder up!

HE: A whisker away…

HA: The piledriver hurt Brown…he’s shaken…

Adamson senses his opportunity as he rolls into the corner and waits for Brown to rise. Brown is very groggy, holding the back of his neck, as Max’s eyes light up and he prepares to pounce…

HE: Brown has put up a great fight but he is a goner now…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:13 pm

“Limelight” by Rush suddenly roars through the Copper Box and the crowd inside go wild for the entrance of GazzyD, who strides out dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. Max is crouched in the corner but he turns his head in shock to see Gazzy looking down at him from the stage…

HE: What the hell is he doing out here? Didn’t he learn his place at Ground Zero…?

HA: We weren’t sure we were going to see GazzyD out here tonight but here he is…..and he looks ready for a fight…

Gazzy begins to make his way down the ramp as Max argues with the referee inside the ring. Adamson is ordering the referee to get rid of his rival but the official shakes his head and says there is nothing he can do about it. Max is pointing at Gazzy and warning him to stay back but the fan favourite continues to make his way to ringside….

HE: We need to get security down here…

Gazzy merely looks up at Max from the aisleway but the mere presence of him seems to have affected the Australian. Adamson shakes his head and turns away but DeMarcus Brown is already waiting for him and he scoops him up….

HE: Noooo!

Brown drills Adamson with the F-5 and the crowd cheer as he hooks both legs…………………..1………………………2……………………..3!

HA: DeMarcus Brown bounces back from Ground Zero with a bang, he’s right back in contention with a great victory…

HE: But what about the big story here….Max Adamson had this match won until GazzyD turned up, he has no right to be out here…

HA: Gazzy didn’t do anything….Max threw this match away because he was pre-occupied…

HE: Yes he was distracted….this result never would have been if it wasn’t for GazzyD…..now what is he doing?

The referee raises Brown’s arm in victory as GazzyD climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Brown merely shrugs his shoulders and climbs from the ring as Gazzy circles Adamson and then drops down to start punching Max in the face….

HE: Stop him…

HA: Months’ worth of frustration is pouring out here, each shot is laced with hatred…

Max is trying to cover up but Gazzy is relentless with his attack, punching every part of Adamson’s body that he can reach. Max eventually gets his knees up and pushes Gazzy away before rolling out of the ring to safety….Gazzy is quickly back up though and he runs to the ropes and vaults over…

HA: WHAT A SHOT!

The crowd roar in approval as Gazzy wipes Max out with a crossbody and then pummels him some more. Max is able to stagger back up and he tries to rush up the ramp to safety but Gazzy follows him and continues to send kicks and punches at his foe…

HE: This is uncalled for….Max never had a chance to prepare for this…

HA: After what Adamson has put Gazzy through I don’t think anyone cares…

Both men disappear behind the curtain into the backstage area and the cameras follow them into the giant lobby. Gazzy is hauling trash cans and wooden crates at Max as he tries to run away from the situation and out into the parking lot. Gazzy is hot on his tail and he grabs Max before planting his head off the bonnet of a black rental car…

HE: GazzyD is a madman…

Gazzy smashes Max’s head off a series of three more cars in the lot before he pulls Adamson out into the centre and hooks both of his arms…

HA: Gazzy looking for “Deep Impact” on the concrete…

The sound of screeching tires and a deafening horn are heard as a car comes flying into the parking lot, causing Gazzy to jump out of the way before he is run down. Max smiles at the car and then waits for Gazzy to run toward him before throwing the passenger door open and cracking Gazzy right in the face…

HE: Take that…

HA: Who the hell is driving that car?.....I don’t believe it…

The crowd can be heard booing as the cameras zoom in to show Gazzy’s ex-wife in the driver’s seat. She smiles at Max, who aims a few kicks at Gazzy for good measure, and then Adamson climbs in and the car drives away. Gazzy gets back to his knees and looks furious…

Gazzy: THIS ISN’T OVER YOU SON OF A B1TCH!

HA: Max running out of here like the goddamn coward that he is…

HE: I don’t know what you are talking about….he was living to fight another day, mark my words when Max Adamson is ready to fight GazzyD he will destroy him…

HA: You believe what you want….Gazzy came for his retribution tonight and Max Adamson wanted no part of it…..

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:14 pm

“Welcome to Kelsey’s View, the best roving reporter show the world of Wrestling has ever seen!” The camera follows Kelsey around the corridors of 6CW, quite unsteadily, as she skips along.

“Tonight, Kelsey is gonna show the whole of the 6CW audience that she’s more than just an incredible body with a business mind. Kelsey’s also a star in the media too.” Kelsey skips round the corner and collides with Viper.

HA voicing over the clip “Oh my, the Viper is here, Liam Wood has entered the building!”

HE “Looks like the only person he can knock down is a poor defenceless Kelsey!”

Liam speaks “Watch where you’re going b*tch”. Kelsey just giggles from the floor “Isn’t this where you always wanted me?

On my back, at your feet?”

LW: No one is that desperate, you filthy—“

KC: Now, now, Liam! Words like that are not going to get you a title shot. And you know fully well that I’m more likely to help you get that belt back than your little friend Thunder”

This time Wood is speechless. He goes to reply, but seems too frustrated to think of anything, instead he just storms away

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:14 pm

He: Up next two guys who both went through hellacious nights at Ground Zero in losing causes

Ha: But that’s not to take anything away from either, both of these guys are talented individuals, it just shows the quality we have on our roster

'Thrift shop' starts to play and Reborn runs out to the stage area. He acknowledges the fans on either side of the stage before starting to make his way down to ringside

Ha: Robin Reborn, always a fan favourite. He loves to put a show on for them and they love him for it. His opponent tonight, not so much...AND THATS PROBABLY WHY

The crowd boo loudly as Reborn is knocked down from behind by Helms. He clotheslines him in the back of the head and then kicks him in the side as he tries to get to his feet. Helms grabs Reborn by the head and drives a flurry of punches into the side of his head. The referee barks instructions from the ring but Helms ignores. He lifts Reborn to his feet and whips him into the barrier and then he soaks up the abuse from the fans in the crowd.

He: Helms obviously not happy at not being the number one contender to the UK title. Now he’s taking his frustrations out on Reborn

He grabs Reborn by the head again and drags him toward ringside. He arcs his head back and drives it against the ring apron. Reborn staggers back and Helms grabs him by the waste and drives him back first against the side of the ring. He whips him hard shoulder first into the steel steps and they fall apart as Reborn crashes through them. Helms climbs into the ring and looks down at Reborn with a smile on his face. He turns to the official and orders him to raise his arm in victory, the referee protests.

Ha: Helms looking for a cheap win here because Reborn doesn't look in any state to compete, the official right to refuse. There hasn't been a contest so we can't have a winner

EMTs flood from backstage and check on Reborn. They try and get him to his feet and walk him to the back but he pushes them away

Ha: Reborn never quits, he’s just not made that way and listen to these fans showing their respect

The crowd cheer as Reborn turns to face the ring. He stretches his arm alleviating the pain on his shoulder and then he runs and slides in the ring tackling Helms to the mat. He rains down punches as Helms tries to cover up to no avail. Reborn gets to his feet and waits for Helms to do the same, the official signals for the bell as Reborn closes in, he pushes Helms against the ropes and whips him across the ring and drops him with a dropkick. Helms gets up to his feet and Reborn kicks him in the gut and then connects with a chop across the chest, he hits another kick and then another chop slowly backing Helms into the corner of the ring.

He climbs up to the second rope and then drives down his right hand to the temple of Helms as the crowd count along with every blow. Reborn gets to 9 and then and then sends Helms flying across the ring with a monkey flip, Reborn crawls after him and hooks the leg for the pin

Helms kicks out and Reborn gets straight back up. He waits as Helms does the same and then he runs at him clotheslining back down to the mat, Helms jumps straight back up and is cloths-lined down again and then gets to his feet a third time

Ha: Man what an enziguri, Helms could be out cold

Helms throws his arm off the canvas. Reborn exits the ring to the apron and waits as Helms gets to his feet, he springboards off the top rope

Ha: What a hurricanrana, Reborn has really turned this around here

He: That won't help though

The crowd groan as Reborn runs at the ropes and springboards off them, he goes for a crossbody but Helms ducks underneath and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker as Reborn groggily tries to get to his feet.

He: and we're back at the beginning with Helms in the driving seat once again

Helms cockily stomps on Reborn, He circles him and kicks him back down every time he tries to get to his feet. Helms grabs Reborn by the head and drags him up to his feet. He hits a forearm to the face and Reborn staggers back against the ropes. He kicks him in the mid section and then lifts him in the suplex position, he drops him onto the top rope and then uses the momentum to complete the suplex and floats over into the pin attempt

Reborn kicks out on two and Helms goes straight into a headlock. Reborn battles up to his feet and makes his way toward the ropes, he bounces him off them and across the ring but Helms knocks him down with a running shoulder charge. Helms bounces off the ropes and hits a chop block to the back of Reborn’s leg as he gets back to his feet. He grabs the same leg and delivers an elbow drop to the inside of the knee.

Helms grabs the leg again and delivers sharp kicks to the inside of the leg and then slams it down to the mat. He waits as Reborn struggles to his feet and then he lifts him up from behind and drops him leg first onto his knee. Helms backs into the corner and then connects with a measured knee drop across the forehead of Reborn before hooking the leg for a pin

Ha: That’s the closest we've come to a victor so far

Helms lifts Reborn to his feet and backs him into the corner of the ring. He delivers several chops across the chest of Reborn and then he whips him hard into the opposite corner. Reborn staggers out into a Samoan drop and Reborn hooks the leg again

He: This is it

one

two

thr..

Ha: Shoulder up from Reborn....just

Helms looks angrily at Reborn before getting to his feet. He stomps on him before picking him up to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and then whips him against the ropes before dropping him face first to the mat with a flap jack. He drops onto him for the pin again

Reborn just kicks out before the three, Helms argues with the official wanting a quicker count. He gets to his feet and barks orders for Reborn to do the same. He grabs him as he gets up

He: LIGHTS OU....

Ha: Missed.....WHAT A DDT! THAT CAME FROM NOWHERE

The crowd are buzzing as Reborn ducks the elbow and the springs off the second rope and drives Helms head first into the canvas with a DDT. Reborn pulls himself across the ring and uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Helms groggily gets up in the centre of the ring as Reborn runs at him, he ducks under a clothesline from Helms and then hits a springboard crossbody off the second rope. He considers going for the pin but instead gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope.

Helms slowly gets to his feet as Reborn soars through the air and connects with a missile dropkick and crawls over for a cover

Helms kicks out of the cover. Reborn drags him up to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring. He runs after him and hits a running knee and then into a bulldog in the centre of the ring. He gets up and his a standing Moonsault and hooks the leg again

Ha: So close

Reborn gets straight back to his feet and climbs to the top rope. He waits as Helms gets to his feet and then he jumps through the air

Ha: LOOK AT THE HANGTIME!! WHAT A CROSSBODY

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:15 pm

Ha: So close again...unlucky Reborn

Robin Reborn holds his head in his hands as Helms just kicks out. He gets to his feet in the corner of the ring and waits patiently as Helms gets up. Reborn kicks him in the gut and then backs him up against the ropes; he whips him across the ring

Ha: SPINEBUSTER

He: I don't like where this is heading

Reborn drags Helms closer to the corner and then climbs to the top rope. He looks around at the crowd who are shouting his name before jumping off

Ha: Shooting st...

He: OUCH!! THAT’S GOT TO HURT

Reborn goes for the shooting star press from the top rope but Helms moves from underneath him. Reborn lands on his feet but his injured leg gives way and he collapses to the mat holding his knee. Helms quickly approaches him and grabs the leg, he drags him to ward the ropes and then exits the ring. He grabs the same leg and then wraps it around the steel ring post once, twice, three times

Helms enters the ring before being counted out. He waits for Reborn to get to his feet and then he kicks the injured leg from out underneath him. He grabs the leg again and kicks several more times at the knee

He: FIGURE FOUR IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING!! THIS IS IT! ALL THAT PRESSURE REBORN HAS TO QUIT

Reborn frantically battles against the submission, pain etched on his face. He tries to pull himself closer to the ropes only for Helms to apply even more pressure. Reborn’s shoulders fall to the mat

Reborn lifts his shoulders up but he quickly begins to fade

He lifts his shoulders up again as the crowd are loudly behind him. He starts to slowly get a second wind and starts to fight the submission more. He starts to rock from side to side

Ha: REVERSED!!

He manages to spin Helms onto his front to reverse the pressure but he quickly releases the hold before any damage can be done. Helms stamps repeatedly on the injured leg and then positions it on the bottom rope before jumping off the middle rope and dropping all his weight across it. Helms is laughing as he looks down on a helpless Reborn. The laughing stops and he picks Reborn up and sends him flying with an overhead suplex.

He slowly walks over to him and stalks him as he tries to get to his feet. He positions behind him and locks his arms around his waist before connecting with a German suplex bridged into a pin

He: That was three

Ha: The official doesn't think so

Helms shouts in the face of the official. He turns his attentions back to Reborn and lifts him to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and then grabs him around the head and drops him with a DDT. He reaches down and goes to pick Reborn up

Ha: CRADLE PIN

ONE

TWO

THREE

SO CLOSE!!!!

Helms just kicks out of the surprise pin attempt and then goes straight back on the attack with a sharp kick to the head as Reborn tries to regain his feet. Reborn falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Helms exits the ring to the apron and then hits an axe handle across the back of Reborn. He picks him up and rolls him back in the ring leaving his head overhanging the ring apron

He: What a leg drop. He almost took his head off with that one

Helms slides back in the ring and stands in the opposite corner of the ring. He shouts angrily at Reborn to get to his feet

He: HUGE SPEAR!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: REBORN GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES! HE'S STILL IN THIS ONE! HELMS CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Helms is furious and throws a tantrum. He is seething as he gets to his feet and orders Reborn to do the same. He stands over him as Reborn can only use Helms to pull himself up to his feet.

He: LIGHTS OUT

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: REBORN GOT HIM! GREAT WIN FOR ROBIN REBORN

We see replays of Reborn once again avoiding the elbow from Helms and rolling him up into a schoolboy pin for the three count. He rolls out of the ring and the official raises his arm in victory as Helms looks on in anger from the ring, he kicks the bottom rope and curses under his breath

He: That’s BS. He had a handful of tights the cheat

Ha: Rubbish. He won fair and square, a great win

Reborn walks to the stage and raises his arm once more before exiting backstage

Commercial Break

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:16 pm

Backstage in the office of The Authority Mr Jones is sat with Drake Callihan

DC: Shall we take a moment to toast our success?
Drake stands and walks towards a bottle of whisky on a large oak corner table, as he reaches the bottle he notices the scowl on his step brothers face

DC: You looked pained?
You should be celebrating. Ground Zero was a success apart obviously from the one exception but that has been dealt with now. We are going from strength to strength
6CW is going from strength to strength because of the changes we have made. Business has never been better, attendances are up, we have revised our model, the schedule for 2014 is more expansive than this and we are seeing gross profits climb week on week

Everything we have done is pushing 6CW forward to where we wanted to be. We are so close to being the leading company in this industry so why oh why are you so serious?

Can you not loosen that tie for a second, would it kill you to crack a smile, to say well done Drake? I am pleased with our progress?

Mr Jones rubs his forehead and removes his glasses for a second
MJ: If we lose focus then we show weakness to our rivals

Drake rolls his eyes
DC: What rivals?

………Wood?

He is a paranoid fool who trusts no one. We have nothing to worry about there; he may as well be wearing an SOA shirt

Jones shakes his head

DC: Nack, Drake?
Drake smiles

DC: They are just a road bump on the way to total domination. Orthrus has his mission clear; nothing will stand in his way at Seasons Beatings. I will personally guarantee his success

Jones stands and steps towards Drake
MJ: We can not afford to become over confident. The vultures continue to circle waiting for an opportunity to strike and their numbers are growing. We cannot afford the uprising to gather momentum any move for revolution must be quashed

Drake looks puzzled
DC: Revolution?

Jones reacts angrily
MJ: Am I the only one who hasn’t taken their eye off the ball, must I do everything?

DC: Errr…….?

MJ: And where is your daughter, off chasing talent?
We need solidarity. We are a family; we need to show our unified strength

Drake nods

MJ: Ground Zero was the start but I will not rest until we are in total control and neither should you

I want them to understand that we call the shots. It doesn’t matter if they win one of the fights, we will win the war!!

Drake it is time to make another statement; it is time to show them what The Authority is all about

Drake smiles as the camera fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:16 pm

Back at ringside and the crowd are making a lot of noise inside the Copper Box as “I do what I want” roars out and the boos begin to filter through for the arrival of Blade.

HE: The newest and proudest member of The Authority…

HA: Not a popular man at all….Blade turned his back on 6CW, he sold his soul to the devil…

HE: He has furthered his career….what a genius…

The crowd are chanting “You sold out” as Blade swaggers onto the stage wearing an “S.O.A” t-shirt. He points to the initials and nods his head before beginning to make his way down to the ring.

HA: This is our main event of the evening….Blade teams up with his Authority teammate and new EWF Champion, Enforcer to take on the team of Thunder and the former world champion, Liam Wood…

HE: Wood and Thunder wouldn’t stand a chance against The Authority on their best day let alone when they are at loggerheads with one another….Wood doesn’t even know if he can trust Thunder…

HA: Certainly a lot of differences between both men since Ground Zero and it will be interesting to see how that translates here tonight…

Blade rolls into the ring and he climbs onto the turnbuckle, posing with an arrogant smile on his face, before hopping down to the centre as “Saturday Night” blasts through the speakers. The boos from the fans grow louder as Enforcer makes his entrance…

HE: Here he is, the most dominant man in the wrestling industry today…..Big E is in the house…

HA: Enforcer put in a tremendous effort last time out, winning the EWF Championship in that triple threat ladder match…but the fact remains that the reason he holds that belt is because Thunder accidentally wiped out Liam Wood with a steel chair…

HE: Enforcer would have won the match anyway….

HA: That is something we can never know….

Enforcer ignores the reaction of the crowd as he unclips the championship belt from around his waist and then hoists it over his head. He stands for a good minute with a triumphant smile before lowering the belt and striding down the rampway…

HA: Enforcer back on the mountain top and with The Authority behind him he will fancy his chances of staying there for a long time…

HE: Well who is going to overthrow him? He’s too much for anyone on this roster to handle…

Enforcer climbs into the ring and he tags hands with Blade before parading with the EWF belt once again. Blade applauds his stable mate and then both men turn their heads to the stage as the lights dim and “Heroes are hard to find” sounds out.

HA: But although The Authority’s power is undeniable….6CW will continue to fight this war…we still have plenty of soldiers on the frontline ourselves…

HE: Yeah soldiers who are too busy fighting amongst themselves….

Green pyros flash high into the rafters and then Thunder appears through the smoke. He holds his arms out at either side and shimmies his hips (ala Eddie Guerrero) before twirling on the spot and revealing brand new red tights.

HA: I spoke to Thunder earlier and he insisted that his performance tonight be dedicated to the memory of the late, great Eddie Guerrero…

HE: A nice touch but it won’t help him in this match….Thunder is good but he isn’t good enough to overcome The Authority…

Thunder slaps the hands of the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and around the ringside area. Blade and Enforcer are watching him, trash talking and laughing as they survey him, and then Thunder jumps up onto the apron to return the gaze.

HA: Thunder showing no intimidation…

HE: But he’s not stupid enough to get in the ring alone….

The crowd begin to chant “We want Viper” and Thunder seems a little nervous as flames explode from the stage and then “666” rips out of the sound system. Liam Wood then appears out on the stage and the whole of the Copper Box rises to its feet…

HA: Would you listen to this ovation…..Liam Wood is being given a heroes’ welcome…

Wood looks appreciative of the reaction from the crowd and he nods his head before making his way down to the ring. Enforcer has his eyes locked on Viper and he smiles as Wood leaps up onto the apron and stares straight into Big E’s eyes. Enforcer holds up the EWF belt and then points at Thunder before mouthing to Wood “He cost you this” with a big grin. Thunder looks at Wood out of the corner of his eye but Wood doesn’t return the stare, instead he leaps over the ropes and begins to fight with Enforcer.

HA: Wood wasting no time…he wants his pound of flesh…

HE: But notice that there was no interaction between him and Thunder….there are serious underlying issues here…

Enforcer tries to battle back but Wood blocks his punches and pounds Big E back into the corner. Enforcer tries to cover up but Wood continues to throw shots as Blade sneaks in behind with a clubbing shot to the neck. Blade tries to get in a few more shots as Thunder pulls him around and begins to jam right hands into Blade’s face…

HA: Thunder helping out his friend….all he was trying to do at Ground Zero…

HE: But it backfired and he is the reason Wood no longer has the belt….you can’t just forgive that…

Thunder pushes Blade into the ropes and whips him across the ring before wiping him out with a dropkick as he comes back. Blade gets up and falls into the ropes as Thunder runs into him and clotheslines him over the top to the outside. Enforcer then rushes in with a hard knee to Thunder’s stomach and then lifts him into a suplex…

HA: Jackhammer…

Wood is back up and he grabs Thunder’s legs before pulling him down to safety. Big E then turns around and both men clothesline him down before pulling him back up and delivering a double suplex. Enforcer rolls to safety on the outside, leaving Wood and Thunder in the ring…

HE; But now what….are they gonna clash?

The crowd are hooked as Wood and Thunder go face to face and look each other in the eyes. Thunder is trying to say something to Wood but Viper looks disinterested and tries to walk away but Thunder pulls him back…

HA: Whoah….these two may just start throwing…

Thunder and Wood are glaring at each other and it seems like they may begin fighting but Blade gets back in the ring and distracts them. Thunder boots Blade in the stomach and then Wood whips Blade into the turnbuckle. Thunder rushes in with a big splash before whipping Blade out and into a belly to belly suplex from Wood. Thunder leaves the ring as Wood covers…………………………1……………………………2………………shoulder up!

HE: Wood and Blade to officially start us off…

HA: But the worrying sign is the uneasiness between Thunder and Wood…I don’t know if those two are on the same page or not…

Enforcer climbs back onto the apron as Wood hammers the point of his elbow into the back of Blade’s neck and pulls him into a big vertical suplex. Wood welcomes Blade back up and floors him with a clothesline before letting him up again and crunching a discus punch into his face. Blade falls back into the corner and Wood follows in with a stiff yakuza kick to the face before dragging Blade back out and he flips him up onto his shoulders….

HE: Not a good landing for Blade…

Wood slams Blade down with a Powerbomb and he covers…………………1…………………….2………….kickout. Wood bounces back off the ropes and returns with a sharp kick to the side of Blade’s head before heading to the corner and beginning to climb the ropes to the top…

HA: Liam Wood going airborne in the early going….

Blade slowly gets back to his feet and Wood sizes him up before leaping off and connecting with a flying lariat to the throat. Blade rolls back onto his feet and Viper flapjacks him into the air before snapping him back into a sit-down spinebuster……………………..1………………………..2…………………shoulder up!

HA: Things not going to plan for The Authority in the early going…

HE: They’ll settle and when they do then you will see dominance…

Wood gets up and he makes the tag to Thunder, without making eye contact, and then quickly leaves the ring. Thunder hops over the top rope and runs into Blade with a knee to the temple before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a big Legdrop……………………….1……………………..2……………Blade kicks out. Thunder drags Blade back up but he takes several hard punches to the midsection for his troubles….

HE: Blade battling back now….now you’ll see…

HA: You sure?

Blade pulls free and runs the ropes for some momentum but returns into a diving clothesline from Thunder. The crowd cheer as Thunder welcomes Blade back up and he lifts him into a sidewalk slam……………………1………………………2………………shoulder up!

HE: Enforcer wants himself involved; he wants to lead by example…

HA: Thunder doing a good job of keeping Blade away from that corner…

Thunder pulls Blade back up and he suplexes him into the air before dropping him down on the top of the turnbuckle. He crashes chops into the chest of his opponent and then he climbs onto the ropes and drags Blade into a front facelock…

HE: Superplex on the horizon…

Thunder looks for the giant suplex but Blade crashes quick punches to the ribs and then he pushes Thunder in the chest, sending him crashing down to the mat below. Blade takes a moment to regain himself and then he jumps off and connects with a shoulder tackle take-down….

HA: Blade may have just worked out an opening for himself…

Blade gets back up and he grabs Thunder by the hair and looks for an overdrive (playmaker) but Thunder spins out and kicks Blade in the stomach before flipping him up…

HA: TEQUILA…

HE: Brilliant counter…

Blade drops off the back of the Powerbomb attempt and he nails a reverse DDT…………………..1…………………2………….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:17 pm

Thunder kicks out. Blade rolls over and tags in Enforcer, much to the dismay of the crowd. Enforcer climbs over the ropes and he grins at Liam Wood before hammering huge punches into the face of Thunder…

HA: Enforcer trying to wind Viper up….he is really playing up what happened at Ground Zero…

HE: Because he knows it is eating Liam Wood up inside…

Thunder wobbles back on unsteady legs and Enforcer grabs his arm before whipping him across the ring and flooring him with a back elbow on the return. Big E turns and taunts Wood before lashing big forearms across Thunder’s back, keeping him grounded…

HA: Enforcer’s brawling style is extremely painful….look at the way he inflicts damage upon his rivals…

Enforcer launches his knee into Thunder’s gut and has him coughing and spluttering on the mat. He then drags him up and looks him in the eyes before planting a headbutt right into his face. Thunder falls back into the corner and Enforcer follows up with several more punches to the face before grabbing his arm again and whipping him across to the opposite corner….

HE: Enforcer is too big and too strong…

HA: But Thunder never backed down from a fight before….

Thunder leaps onto the turnbuckle and feints to soar back into a crossbody so that Big E drops down to the mat. Thunder keeps his balance on the ropes and smiles before turning into a sensational Moonsault that lands across Big E’s back…….

HA: Amazing work from Thunder right there…

…2
………..kickout. Thunder lays into Enforcer with punches of his own and then he grabs his arm and twists it around before backing into the corner and up the ropes. Thunder walks along and into the middle before jumping off and crashing his forearm into the back of Big E’s neck….

HE: He can’t do that to the world champion…

HA: He can and he is….

Thunder then welcomes Enforcer back up and he connects with a rolling DDT……………..1…………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Thunder demonstrating here that he has the tools to hang tough with the best in the business….

Thunder gets back to his feet and he pulls Big E toward him before connecting with a suplex. He swivels his hips and pulls Enforcer up again before connecting with a second suplex and then repeats the process for a third time…

HA: He said he was dedicating this match to Eddie Guerrero….there is the three amigos, and now he is feeling froggy…

HE: Get up Big E…

Thunder shimmies his hips and the crowd cheer as he heads to the corner and begins to climb. Enforcer is prone on the mat as Thunder stands tall and prepares to jump…

HA: Thunder ready to go…oh c’mon…

Blade runs across the apron and pulls Thunder’s feet from under him, crotching him on the top rope. The crowd boo furiously and the referee gives Blade a stern telling off as Enforcer is able to get back up and makes his way up the ropes…

HE: That is how a true team works….

Enforcer slams punches into Thunder’s head and then pulls him into a superplex position but Liam Wood reaches through the ropes and holds Enforcer’s legs in place, stopping him from moving, and allows Thunder to turn in midair and topple down on top of Big E…………………….1……………………………..2………………..Enforcer just gets his shoulder up!

HA: Wood helping out Thunder there….maybe there is hope for these two yet….

Thunder and Enforcer are trying to get back up as Wood claps his hands and urges the crowd to get behind Thunder. Blade is screaming for Enforcer to crawl over and tag him in as Thunder is able to make his way to his own corner and slaps the outstretched hand of Liam Wood…

HA: Tag made….

Enforcer isn’t able to make the tag in time but Blade bursts into the ring anyway to get involved. Wood ducks an attempted clothesline and sends Blade off the ropes before spinning him into a powerslam on the comeback. Enforcer is up and he tries to run at Wood but he is spun into a powerslam as well and the crowd go wild. Wood gets back to his feet and Blade tries to take him out but Viper swipes his legs and then spins him around…

HA: Giant swing…

HE: Ahhh…I’m getting dizzy just watching….

Wood swings Blade around almost ten times and then throws him across the ring and under the bottom rope. Viper stumbles a little and he smiles before welcoming Enforcer back up and he grips him into a German suplex with a bridge………………………..1

……………………………2

………………….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:18 pm

kickout!

HA: If Thunder and Wood are back working as a unit then The Authority are in trouble here….they have barely been able to get out of first gear as it is…

Wood pulls Enforcer back up into a gutwrench and he hauls him into a suplex before making his way over to the corner, scaling the ropes again. The flashbulbs go off as Viper kneels on the top rope and then he launches himself off and through the air….

HA: MACHO MAN ELBOW!

HE: You can’t keep the champion down….

Enforcer rolls away in time and sends Wood crunching into the canvass with real impact. Big E quickly takes advantage with an atomic drop into a full nelson slam……………………….1……………………..2……………..Viper kicks out. Enforcer stomps down on the back and the neck of Wood repeatedly before dragging him up and turning him into a snap neckbreaker…………..1……………………………..2…………………..shoulder up!

HE: You thought Enforcer and The Authority were waning in this match but you thought very wrong, brother…

Enforcer drops an elbow across the back of Wood’s neck before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the same area. Wood rolls around on the canvass and then Enforcer offers the tag to Blade, who immediately scales the ropes.

HA: Blade is keen to impress his new employers….OH DAMN!

HE: That’ll do it…

Blade shows athleticism to leap from the top rope and drive both of his knees down into the back of Liam Wood’s neck…………………………….1………………………………..2……………………..shoulder up. Blade kneels over Wood and punches down into the back of his neck before standing up and he pulls Wood toward him…

HA: Blade looking to piledrive Wood on that injured neck….

Wood kicks his feet and refuses to be lifted before swiping Blade’s legs and trying to synch in a figure four leglock. Blade thrashes around and then waits for Wood to turn around before kicking him in the back and sending him crashing to the corner. Blade rolls back up and he chases in with flying knees to the spine of Viper….

HE: Blade looking fresh….he’s looking like a real star in there….

Wood staggers back around and Blade knees him in the stomach before connecting with a playmaker in the centre…………………………….1………………………….2………………Wood is able to kick out. Blade has a word with the referee, but to no avail, and then he takes Viper by the head and drags him to a standing position…

HA: This would be a huge scalp for Blade if he could pull off this victory….

HE: POWERBOMB!

Blade flips Wood up for his finisher but Wood drops out front and connects with a desperation double armed DDT. The crowd as both men lay flat out on their backs, looking up at the lights, and their partners call them on to make a tag….

HA: Liam Wood needed that DDT….he needed to break the momentum of his opposition…

HE: But he needs a tag as well….his neck is weakened and he needs to take a rest….

Wood begins to crawl toward Thunder but Blade is already across and making the tag to Enforcer. Big E grabs Wood’s foot and drags him away from his partner before jumping into the air and landing with all of his bodyweight across the neck of Viper.

HA: That neck is worsening with every shot….

Wood is in a lot of pain as he staggers up to his feet and Enforcer smiles before scooping him onto his shoulders and applying a strong torture rack. The referee is asking Wood if he wants to quit but he shouts “NO” as Big E continues to crank up the pressure…

HE: Wood is in big trouble….Enforcer will break him in half if he has to…

HA: Enforcer’s power is unquestionable and he has Liam Wood hurt here….

Enforcer’s hands are tightly locked and he smiles with pleasure as he listens to Wood’s gasps of pain. Enforcer cranks down on the neck, pushing his shoulders up into the ribs and spine of Viper, and he swings him around to look at Thunder….

HA: And now the taunting begins…..Enforcer is really enjoying himself here…

HE: Of course he is….

Wood continues to refuse to quit but Enforcer just carries on implementing the submission hold. Wood’s kicks and fight seem to be ebbing away as his arms slump down and the referee moves in to check his pulse…

HE: I think Wood passed out through pain….

HA: WE WONT FIND OUT!

The crowd suddenly roar into life with cheers as Thunder climbs to the top rope and he jumps into a diving spear which wipes Big E out with force. Enforcer drops to the mat and Wood rolls away, giving him time to recover. Blade tries to intervene but the referee pushes him back as Thunder dusts off his hands and climbs back onto the apron…

HA: Thunder to the rescue of his best friend there…..I think all differences are being ironed out….

HE: This is not good….you need the tag Big E…

The crowd are clapping their hands and urging Wood on as he desperately rolls onto his stomach and tries to pull himself toward the corner. Enforcer is doubled up in pain but still has more in the tank and is able to haul himself toward the stretched hand of Blade…

HE: Enforcer made it…

HA: THUNDER STRIKE!

The crowd erupt as Wood slaps Thunder’s hand and then Thunder immediately springboards onto the ropes and he wipes out the oncoming Blade with flying clothesline. Blade gets back up and Thunder springboards onto the ropes again before floating back with a cracking headbutt to the chest that takes Blade off his feet. The 6CW faithful are on their feet as Thunder gets Blade up once more and he lands a roundhouse kick to the temple, sending Blade backwards into the corner….

HA: Thunder is all fired up….feeling like he has a point to prove….

Thunder flies into the corner with a big clothesline and then he climbs the ropes and begins to administer a ten punch combo. He then rolls backward into a monkey flip and sends Blade flying into the centre of the ring. Thunder shimmies his hips again and the crowd shout “Viva La Raza” before Thunder heads to the corner and up the ropes…

HE: Someone stop him…

HA: Nothing in Thunder’s way……FROGSPLASH!

The cheers ring all around as Thunder comes hurtling from on high and he lands the frogsplash to the chest of Blade……………………………..

1…………………………….

2………………….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:19 pm

........Enforcer pulls Thunder off the cover at the very last moment!

HA: Thunder had that sewn up…

Thunder kicks out with both feet and catches Enforcer in the face, sending the world champion backward and through the ropes. Thunder then gets back and shakes his head before pulling Blade into the middle of the ring….

HA: If the frogsplash can’t finish it then this will….TEQUILA BOMB!

HE: Not so fast…

Blade drives the point of his elbow down into the bridge of Thunder’s nose and he is able to jump out back before diving on Thunder’s back and applying a sleeper hold…

HE: This is a speciality of Blade’s…..I have seen him make guys go to sleep with this move…

The crowd boo as Thunder waves his arms in desperation but he cannot throw Blade from his back. The strain begins to tell and Thunder starts to stagger down toward one knee…

HA: If Blade can get Thunder down on the mat then this could be game, set and match….

Blade wrenches back on Thunder’s head and tries to tighten his grip but Thunder is able to fall back into the corner and squash Blade up against the turnbuckle. Thunder drags himself free and catches his breath before running back in….

HE: Blade saw him coming….

Blade drives both of his knees up into Thunder’s face and sends him staggering backward to the centre of the ring. Blade then bursts out and jumps into the air for a jumping leg lariat…

HA: CAUGHT HIM….TEQUILA BOMB!

Thunder drills Blade with the Powerbomb and makes the pin…
…1
……2
…………..3!

HA: It’s over…

HE: Take a look at the ropes, Harold; this match is not over…

The crowd boo as Enforcer places Blade’s foot on the bottom rope and stops the three count in its tracks. Big E clambers back onto the apron and shouts for the tag as Thunder gets to his feet and aims to confront the world champion…

HA: Thunder not happy at all…

HE: Enforcer was protecting his ally…something Thunder can’t do properly…

Big E smirks at Thunder and motions for him to get on with the match. Thunder pushes his hair from his face and turns back around before pulling Blade up and flipping him in the air….

HA: Second time is a charm…

Blade rolls down the back and into a pinfall counter……………………….1……………………..2………………shoulder up. They scramble back up and Thunder drives a kick into Blade’s stomach before connecting with a Russian legsweep………………..1………………………..2…………………kickout. Thunder gets back and makes the tag to Liam Wood…

HA: These two right back on the same page….

Thunder holds Blade in place as Wood comes off the top with a double axe handle to the back. Wood then twirls on the spot and connects with a Pele kick which lashes against Big E’s head and sends him falling from the apron…

HE: That’s uncalled for…

HA; Wood desperate to get a shot in on Enforcer…

Wood smiles and then turns back around on Blade before kicking him in the stomach and hooking both of his arms in place…

HA: VIPER DROP!

Blade wriggles free and manages to swipe Wood’s legs before dropping back and slingshotting him toward the corner. Wood slams into the turnbuckle and falls back out as Blade runs in behind him…

HE: ZIG ZAG!

Wood holds onto the ropes, blocking the neckbreaker, and sends Blade rolling back to the centre. Wood then turns and sprints back out with a crunching big boot that detonates right in the face of Blade, leaving him sprawled on the mat. Wood then looks out to the crowd and amps them up before pulling Blade up and lifting him onto his shoulders…

HA;What are they thinking….

HE: Thunder isn’t legal….OH GOD!

HA: Forget about it….

Wood holds Blade on his shoulders as Thunder leaps from the top rope and delivers a lungblower to the back of Blade as Wood slams him down into a Powerbomb…

HA: Talk about double teaming….Blade is finished…

The crowd count along as Wood makes the pin………………………one……………two……………….thr-Enforcer dives in and breaks up the count at the final second. Enforcer gets back up and he scoops Thunder up on his shoulders and runs him into a powerslam before sprinting at Wood…

HE: FACECHECK!

Wood sidesteps and sends Big E into the turnbuckle before pulling him back out and lifting him onto his shoulders….

HA: WORLD EATER…

Enforcer elbows his way off the back and he shoves Wood into the ropes but Viper springboards onto the middle and then floats back for a crossbody…

HE: Checkout the strength from Enforcer….FALL AWAY!

Enforcer lands the fall away slam and then quickly grabs ahold of Thunder and flips him into a Pumphandle slam, sending Thunder rolling from the ring. The referee then orders Enforcer out onto the apron and the world champion obliges….

HA: Enforcer swinging the momentum back in the favour of The Authority….

HE: And he wants the tag from Blade….

Blade is back up and he runs into Wood and nails him with the jumping leg lariat (Rough Ryder)…………………….1…………………….2………………Wood just gets his shoulder up. Blade gets back up and he makes the tag to Enforcer…

HE: Now things are going to get tasty….

Enforcer steps over the ropes and he mocks Viper with slaps to the head before dragging him up and landing a big suplex……………………1……………………2……………kickout. Enforcer stomps on Wood’s head and neck before pulling him and flipping him into a dominator…

HA: Wood going for a ride…

Wood kicks his feet and lands behind Big E before pulling him into a backslide……………………1………………………2……………..shoulder up. They quickly get back up and Enforcer lifts Wood up on his shoulders….

HE: DEATH VALLEY…

Wood falls behind and then waits for Enforcer to turn around before chokeslamming him into a backbreaker………………………………..1……………………………2…………………Enforcer kicks out. Wood shakes his head in disappointment and then gets back up and beckons for Big E to stand up…

HA: Wood may not be able to get another shot at Enforcer’s belt but he can sure as hell make sure that Big E never forgets him….VIPER DROP!

Wood hooks the arms and looks ready to land the pedigree but Enforcer suddenly counters with a backdrop and then staggers into the corner. Big E screams at Wood to get back up before rushing toward him…

Wood counters the flying forearm with a drop toe hold and then he rolls onto his feet and pulls both of Enforcer’s legs toward him…

HA: Figure four….he’s got it!

The crowd are on their feet as Wood drops back into the submission, leaving Enforcer howling in agony in the centre of the ring. The referee is asking Enforcer if he wants to quit but the world champion shakes his head and just howls in pain….

HE: Don’t tap Enforcer….don’t do it…

HA: He’s got no choice….nowhere to go….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:20 pm

Wood really cranks up the pressure and Enforcer looks ready to tap when Blade comes flying from the top rope with a Swanton bomb that breaks up the submission just in time. The crowd boo as Blade then kicks Wood in the face and lifts him up…

HA: And now the Powerbomb…dammit….

Blade leaves Wood flat out on the mat and taunts the crowd before Thunder runs into him and clatters him into the ropes. Thunder rocks Blade with several punches before whipping him across the ring and waiting for him to return….

HE: Blade isn’t stupid enough to get caught out by that….

Blade counters Thunder on the comeback, turning his backdrop attempt into a facebuster across his knee (ala Triple H). Thunder staggers around and then Blade kicks him in the stomach and lifts him up….

HE: Another one….POWERBOMB!

Thunder drops off the back and he dropkicks Blade in the back, sending him through the ropes to the outside. Thunder then turns back around and Enforcer intervenes with solid punches, beginning a fist fight between the both of them….

HA: And now the argument between these two resumes…

Thunder answers back with chops to the chest and forearms to the face, rocking Big E back on his feels. Thunder then looks for an Irish whip but Enforcer is too powerful and counters, sending Thunder off the ropes. Thunder comes back and Enforcer tries to bodypress him in the air but Thunder drops down behind him and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach….

HE: Not the Tequila Bomb….

Enforcer drops out of the Powerbomb attempt and he knees Thunder in the stomach before lifting him up on his shoulders…

HA: Death Valley driver!

Thunder wriggles off the back and he sprints off the ropes before returning with a flying crossbody at the same time that Enforcer jumps into a high knee….

Crowd: OOOOOOO!

HA: What a car crash….neither man moving from that…

Enforcer is holding his ribs as he crawls into the corner to catch his breath. Thunder is rubbing the side of his head as he tries to pull himself back to a vertical base in the middle of the ring….

HE: Nobody came off better from that situation….what an impact…

HA: Enforcer seems to have his bearings a little more….

Enforcer is rested up against the turnbuckle but his eyes are open and glinting with malice as he watches Thunder getting back up. Big E’s arms tense and he nods his head before pushing out into a run….

HA: OH GOD…

HE: OH YES!

The whole Copper Box freezes as Thunder ducks the “facecheck” from Enforcer but leaves Liam Wood behind him to take the full brunt of the impact. Wood is completely motionless on the deck as Thunder turns around, his head in his hands, to see what has just happened…

HA: This surely can’t be happening…

HE: Oh it is….Thunder saved his own bacon and fed his best friend to the wolves….

HA: That’s not how it happened….

Enforcer crawls into the cover as Thunder moves over quickly to break it up but Blade comes sprinting back in the ring and he tackles Thunder to the mat and rolls them both under the bottom rope to the outside. Thunder manages to pull free of Blade and pushes him into the steel steps before running back to the ring…

….2
………3!

HE: You’re too late….the damage is done…

The crowd boo as “Saturday Night” rips through the airwaves and the referee raises Enforcer’s hand in victory. Thunder rolls back into the ring to check on Liam Wood as Enforcer stands over them both and he is handed his EWF Championship before holding it in the air…

HA: That was some main event….but the ending was not expected….just when it seemed like Viper and Thunder had put their differences aside, another miscommunication has cost them…

HE: Another mistake by Thunder…he let his partner take the fall there….

Enforcer and Thunder look at each other and Big E laughs at his rival before climbing from the ring to join Blade in the aisleway. They shake hands and celebrate their victory before making their way up the ramp to the top of the stage. Liam Wood is coming around in the ring, looking groggy, as Thunder tries to explain what happened….

HA: I don’t think now is the time….Thunder may want to give Wood a few minutes to cool off….

HE: I think Viper may just explode…

Wood is hurting but his eyes are full of fire as he looks up and confronts Thunder, the tension is at boiling point. Thunder is trying to explain but Wood doesn’t seem interested, instead he holds up two fingers as if two say “That’s twice now”….

HA: These two best friends are really in dire straits…what the hell is he doing out here?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 7:20 pm

HE: What a welcome surprise…

Enforcer and Blade stand on the stage and celebrate as Drake Callihan swaggers out to join them, drawing huge boos from the fans. Callihan claps both Blade and Big E on the shoulders before holding up a mic and looking down at Wood and Thunder.

Callihan: I know you two are itching to address your differences but I just thought I should come out here and make a little announcement that will interest you both greatly….

HA: What the hell does that mean?

HE: Be quiet and you’ll find out…

*Wood and Thunder both look up at Callihan with great dislike

Callihan: As you know, Liam, the fact that you are no longer EWF Champion means that you will never get your re-match against this man right here…

*Enforcer laughs and holds the EWF Championship in the air as the crowd boo

Callihan: But don’t shoot the messenger….the reason you no longer have that championship is the same reason you have been defeated tonight….because of that man standing right next to you….your so-called best friend….

*Thunder swears loudly at Callihan, who grins, and then turns to Wood but Viper looks away

Callihan: He is the reason that you have nothing left to show for all your hard work….all the months you spent fighting FEAR, all the weeks you trained for that ladder match at Ground Zero….undone because Thunder couldn’t keep his nose out of the limelight….isn’t it becoming obvious, Liam, that your friend was so jealous of everything that you had that he took it away from you….he couldn’t bear to watch you lauding it over him so he pulled you back down to earth with a crash landing….

HA: Don’t listen to him, Liam…

Callihan: I don’t need to make any of this up because you have lived it and experienced it first hand….he took everything from you Liam…..and to rub salt in your wounds further he is now going to upset you even more….

HA: What the hell is he talking about??

*Wood turns to Thunder, who shrugs his shoulders in confusion

Callihan: He stabbed you in the back, Liam, and now he is going to try and steal your spotlight….because allow me to introduce you to the man who has your number one contendership to the EWF Championship…your best friend…..Thunder!

*There is a pop from the crowd but Wood’s face drains of colour as he whirls on Thunder. Thunder looks stunned by the news.

HE: Haha….not only did Thunder cost Wood the championship but now he is taking his re-match…

HA: Thunder isn’t doing a damn thing….this is all The Authority….laying traps….

Callihan: That’s right, Liam,….you can’t trust anybody…not only did he take your title away from you but now he is out to get it himself…..if I was you I wouldn’t let him near anything of yours….especially that pretty little fiancé you have waiting at home…

*Wood looks furious and he points at Callihan in warning. Thunder is still looking shocked at proceedings.

Callihan: But don’t worry Thunder, because this isn’t your lucky day either….after everything you have done to poor Liam here I don’t think a straight up world championship shot is what you deserve….oh no…..allow me to tell you that at Seasons Beatings you will get to face Enforcer for the EWF Championship….but there will be a special guest referee in that match….a man who will be charged with the decision of determining whether or not revenge is a dish best served cold….

Your best friend….The Viper….LIAM WOOD!

HA: WHAT?

HE: Whoah….this is amazing….

*Thunder and Wood are once again locked in a stare down as Callihan, Blade and Enforcer watch on with enjoyment.

Callihan: After everything he has done to you, Liam….after everything he has cost you…..are you really just going to turn the other cheek and let him take your championship from right under your nose? Are you going to be the man who counts the three and hands your belt over to the guy you considered your best friend….are you really going to be that spineless?

*Wood’s fists are clenched and his eyes are shining with fury

Callihan: You think long and hard about that….and Thunder I want you to think about the fact that the man you screwed out of the world championship now holds your destiny in his hands……good luck to the both of you…we’ll see you in two weeks!

*Callihan drops the mic and laughs as he and Blade exit to the backstage area. Enforcer stays on the stage and looks down at both Wood and Thunder with a smile before raising the EWF Championship over his head. Thunder takes a long look at the belt and then turns around to face his friend but Wood is looking at the ground as Anarchy draws to a close!

HA: What an announcement….

HE: Once again The Authority showing that they know exactly how to play this situation…there is no way Liam Wood can hand the EWF Championship to Thunder after everything that has happened…

HA: But you think he would count a three for Enforcer either? You have got to be kidding…

HE: Then I guess he is between a rock and a hard place because at Seasons Beatings once of them has to leave as the champion and Wood will be in charge of determining who that will be….

HA: The weight of the world now rests on the shoulders of The Viper….how will he cope? We’ll see you in two weeks to see how this story develops….night guys!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down