The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:11 am

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Welcome to the sold out Wembley Arena. I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

*Henry nods to camera

HA: This is the penultimate episode before Ground Zero and there are so many questions that still require answers as we go into the final 6CW PPV of the year

HE: And on that note…..

*Harold laughs

HA: And on that note let’s not delay things any further. This is 6CW...

*Henry and Harold together

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:12 am

*A shaky image starts as a camera bursts to life

??: Is it on? You gotta film this, the place is gonna erupt!

*The camera jerks up and we see Primetime and Hollywood just outside the arena, taking it all in

H: Man, this is gonna be bigger than Die Herd:Baaaaaaaaad Blood

P: I'm still not sure why you thought a sheep killer would be big. I mean, who hates sheep?

H: If sheep were so great why do we wear wool?

*From behind the camera a voice says "Guys, we're rolling". The pair jump into action

P: Welcome 6CW to the biggest return of the century

H: Bigger than Batman, bigger than Elvis the second, bigger than Easter and Jebus!

P: The second we walk through that door, I don't expect you to have seen anything like this reaction!

H: And we're bringing it all to you exclusively. We're The Producers, and this...is...TELE!

*They burst through the doors and both yell "WE'RE BACK" but, much to their surprise, they are greeted by no one.

P: What day is it?

H: Did we miss it?

P: H-h-hello?!

H: Anyone? It's the big guys, Hollywood and Primetime, the one and only Producers!

*A backstage maintenance guy walks by and stops

BM: Who?

P: THE PRODUCERS! Man, this is big!

BM: You're producers here? Great! We've had a problem with the lighting rig in G3, do you need the spotlight or can we go without?

H: The spotlight?

P: What's a spotlight?

BM: Man, is this 6WF? They don't even know lighting!

*The maintenance guy walks away and Hollywood and Primetime are left standing alone

H: You promised me cheers!

P: I know big guy, I know. This isn't right.

*Primetime turns to the camera

P: You're not? Oh, holy hell, cut that thing off!

*He moves towards the camera and the scene cuts

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:14 am

*The camera pans up the walking body of a man, starting from his cowboy boots and all the way up to a bucktooth grin

BR: My name is Buck, and I don't give a...

*The crowd chants the last word for him and Buck smiles, before spitting some tobacco against the wall.

BR: Looks like I'll be calling this old place home now then. Yes sirree, this'll do just kindly.

*A figure hurries over to him and we see Mr. Hernandez by Buck's side, Riggins towering over him.

BR: What can I do you for, mister?

MH: Good day, Mr. Riggins, seen an awful lot of you, mighty impressed.

BR: Well thank you kind sir, oughta be everyday I get such a welcome

MH: Most definitely. Would you be after representation here in 6CW?

BR: What's a representator do for a fella, may I ask ya?

MH: Well, I can make sure you get all the opportunities you deserve, royalties on your merchandise to the highest percentage, ringside assistance

BR: Y'all think I'm gonna need assisting? That's City talk, Mister, and I ask you kindly to keep it from me

*Hernandez sighs and says under his breath

MH: Hillbilly idiot

*Riggins raises his eyebrows, having heard Hernandez

BR: I think you misspoke Mr. City Man, but I can see you in an awful pickle. I ain't your representator folk, but you have a nice day now.

*Riggins walks away from Hernandez and smiles

BR: This'll do, this'll do.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:15 am

Match 1
The Producers vs Brotherhood

The action is a ringside and “CCClouds” plays out to boos from the audience. Dylan and Cody Wright appear on the stage, dressed in hooded cloaks, and they carry flaming torches down to the ring. Cody and Dylan place the torches in holsters that have been erected at ringside and then they climb up onto the apron.

HA: Tag Team action to start us off here tonight on Anarchy….we haven’t seen The Brotherhood in action since they were destroyed by Joshua a month ago…

HE: But now they are back and I am sure they are looking to make a statement to the rest of the tag division…

HA: I’m sure Edward Plague has given them very specific instructions….Plague is hell-bent on seizing control of this company, starting with the demise of Joshua, and I believe he would love for his followers to rule the tag team division…

Cody & Dylan remove their robes and climb up onto the opposite turnbuckles. They bow their heads in prayer as the boos continue to rain in from the audience. Strobe lights then begin to whirl around the arena and then they come to stop at the entranceway. A red carpet rolls down the ramp and a voice sounds out…

“Lights, camera, action!”

*Crowd pop

HA: Are you ready for this, Henry…

HE: I can’t believe this is happening….I thought the wrestling world was shot of these idiots…

“Movies” by Alien Ant Farm then booms out and the audience rises to their feet. A man in a tuxedo and a top hat walks out, a microphone in hand. He removes his hat to reveal an albino complexion underneath. The cheers grow louder.

HA: Oh wow…it’s Salsa Pigmento…

HE: Lord give me strength…

Pigmento: Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you…..after a long exile in the wilderness, returning to their rightful home to regain their rightful crowns…the greatest tag team in the history of this industry, and also Oscar nominated film-makers, allegedly…….I give to you…..The Producers!

The crowd are applauding wildly as Primetime and Hollywood Johnson make their way out onto the stage. They are dressed in matching waistcoats and bow ties, huge grins on their faces. They wave to the crowd and high five before shaking hands with Salsa. They then begin their walk to the ring…

HA: The Producers are one of the most widely recognised tag teams in history….they were integral parts of the legendary Trash TV stable in 6WF as well as former 6WF Tag Team Champions…

HE: And that is where they should have stayed…we don’t need this kind of riff-raff here in 6CW…

Primetime and Hollywood circle the ring and tag hands with the fans before climbing up onto the apron. They step into the ring and laugh as they take their places in the corner and get themselves geared up. They play rock, paper, scissors to decide who will start out the bout…

HA: One of the most unorthodox teams you are ever likely to see…these guys bring a huge sense of fun to pro-wrestling…

HE: They are idiots….and they haven’t wrestled in years, they will be no match for The Brotherhood…

Cody and Dylan look unimpressed as Primetime steps forward to start out the match. Cody decides to take up the reins for his team. The referee speaks with both competitors and then calls for the bell…

HA: The Producers vs The Brotherhood….tag team wrestling is on the rise here in 6CW…

PT and Cody circle one another and then they launch into a test of strength. Primetime quickly transitions into a headlock, drawing cheers from the crowd…

HA: This is a very experienced tag team…they may not have wrestled in a while but they have the know-how…

Primetime squeezes on Cody’s head and then spins around the back, tying Cody’s arm up behind himself. PT then shoves Cody into the ropes and he knocks him down with a clothesline as he returns…

HE: A couple of lucky shots mean nothing…

Cody gets back up and Primetime delivers a scooped slam before following up with a leg-drop…………1………………2………….shoulder up. PT pulls Cody up and makes the tag to Hollywood Johnson. Hollywood climbs to the top rope and jumps off with an axe handle to Cody’s head at the same time that Primetime hits an inverted atomic drop…

HA: Nice team work right there…

…2
…….Cody kicks out. Hollywood pulls Cody up and hits a quick snap suplex before running the ropes and returning with a jumping splash……….1……………..2………….kick-out.

HE: I reckon they have about two more minutes in the tank and then they will run out of steam….

Hollywood lets Cody stand and then lands with three quick jabs before whipping his foe across the ring. HJ lowers his head for a backdrop on the return but Cody flips over his opponent’s back and runs the opposite side, returning with a spinning heel kick…

HE: And now order is restored…

Hollywood gets back up and Cody kicks him in the stomach before delivering a face-plant suplex………..1………………2……………shoulder up. Dylan calls for the tag from his brother and Cody gladly obliges…

HA: The Brotherhood have never quite hit the heights expected of them…but we know this brotherly combination are more than capable of rising to the occasion…

Cody waits for Hollywood to get up and then nails a backstabber, keeping HJ across his knees, as Dylan planchas into the ring and across the chest of Johnson……………….1……………….2…………..shoulder up. Dylan waits for Hollywood to get up and then lands snapping chops to the chest. He grabs HJ’s arm and whips him off the ropes, leaping up into a big dropkick as HJ returns. He mocks the cameraman as he beckons him up and then pulls him inward…

HE: TWIST OF…

Hollywood counters into an inverted DDT……………….1…………………..2……………shoulder up. Hollywood drags Dylan back up and flips him into the air for a powerbomb but Dylan counters into a rolling hurricanrana pin….
…1
……2
…….shoulder up!

HA: This is turning into a fantastic opening contest…

They get back up and Dylan boots Hollywood in the stomach before scooping him onto his shoulders. He looks for a rolling fireman’s slam but HJ elbows his way off the side and then counters with a snapmare…Hollywood then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a hard boot to Dylan’s head…………….1…………………2…………….kickout.

Hollywood makes his way to the corner and tags Primetime back in. The Producers pull Dylan back up and they nail a powerbomb/neckbreaker combo…
….1
……….2
…………shoulder up!

HA: The Producers look like they haven’t missed a beat…

Primetime pulls Dylan back up and tries to lock him into a DDT but Dylan swings out and counters with a big roundhouse kick to the temple. PT staggers into the corner and Dylan follows up with a big shining wizard. He pulls Primetime back out and connects with a side-effect neckbreaker………….1……………..2………….shoulder up!

HE: The Brotherhood are under the influence of Edward Plague….a few shots from The Producers won’t keep these two down…

Dylan tags in Cody and orders his brother up to the top rope. Cody begins to climb as Dylan drags Primetime to his feet…

HA: This could be about to become a very bad 6CW debut for Primetime Johnson…

Cody perches on the top rope as Dylan holds PT in place. Dylan then hooks his arms under Primetime’s waist and looks to lift him…

HE: Spike piledriver!

PT kicks his legs, furiously, and then he counters with a backdrop that sends Dylan crashing into the turnbuckle. The impact causes Cody to fall into a crotched position on the top rope…

HA: Talk about killing two birds with one stone…

Primetime crawls to the ropes and he drags himself up to the top rope before hauling Cody off with a huge superplex…

HE: Get up, Dylan…

Primetime crawls over and he drops onto the chest of his opponent…
…1
…..2
…………shoulder up. Primetime makes his way over and he tags Hollywood back in…

HA: The Producers have a great chance to finish this now…

Dylan staggers back up and he is greeted by a double clothesline from The Producers, taking him over the top to the outside. They then turn their attention back to Cody…

HE: Don’t get up, Cody…

Cody Wright staggers to a standing position and Hollywood lifts him up onto his shoulders. Cody manages to rake the eyes of his foe and fall off the side before dragging him back in close…

HE: TWIST OF…

Hollywood shoves Cody away and sends him straight into PT, who lifts him up and flapjacks him across the top rope. Cody stumbles back and he is lifted up into a double atomic drop and then a double face-first Russian legsweep…

HA: That will finish it…

Primetime backs off into the corner as Hollywood makes the cover….
….1
……..2
……………Dylan comes flying from the top rope with a senton bomb…
……3!

HE: Did he….did they?

HA: The Producers win….first match back in pro wrestling and they are on track….

The referee’s hand hits the canvass for the third time and Hollywood rolls off the cover as Dylan comes crashing down on top of Cody. Primetime helps his tag partner up and they hug as the cheers ring out from the audience…

HE: This is a travesty….Cody and Dylan have disappointed Plague once again…

HA: Many people doubted that The Producers still had anything to offer but they proved them wrong tonight…big debut win here in 6CW…

HE: One lucky win doesn’t make them the Legion of Doom….see how they get on against the best that this company has to offer…

Match result: The Producers via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes; 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:36 am

The Producers climb from the ring and they tag hands with their fans as a “Trash TV” chant rings out around Wembley Arena. Hollywood and Primetime disappear behind the curtain as the cameras then focus back to the ring. Dylan and Cody are struggling up to their feet when the lights go down and “CCClouds” echoes out to boos…

HA: Looks like the leader of The Brotherhood is coming out here to make his thoughts known…

HE: We haven’t seen Plague much in the last month…his sights have been firmly set on Joshua and nobody else…but I guess another disappointing result from Cody & Dylan has got his attention…

The lights in the arena flash as smoke starts to billow from behind the curtain. A dark, eerie, laughter fills the air and then the lights come back. Edward Plague is stood in the centre of the ring, his eyes fixed upon his disciples…

HA: Plague looks less than happy….

Cody and Dylan look at their leader and then they quickly fall to their knees, lowering their heads in mercy. Plague’s eyes are black and full of malice as he raises a mic to his mouth…

Plague: Brothers….The definition of a brother is a blood relation. A man who will stand by your side no matter what adversity you may face, a man who will watch your back and do all he can to protect you and keep you safe…

HE: Even when Plague is talking he is intimidating….he is such a freak…

Plague: Through my life I have found myself alone, cast into the shadows and forced to fend for myself….but despite all of that I found the strength to build myself a family, to open my arms wide and welcome in those who have also struggled to find their identity…

Plague lowers his eyes down to Cody and Dylan again, who are visibly shaking in fear. Plague circles them…

Plague: I have given you purpose….I have granted you asylum from the obscurity of life….I have given you all you have ever wanted and in return I have asked for nothing….nothing except your full trust and support…

HA: This is a really bizarre situation unfolding in front of us….

Plague: I stand here tonight and I declare myself disappointed….Cody, Dylan I have welcomed you into my home, I have given you strength and enlightenment…and yet what have you given me? Failure after failure….my patience wears thin…

HE: Cody & Dylan might want to run a mile here….

Plague: I am on the cusp of my greatest achievement to date, slaying the “puppet master” and bringing him crashing to his knees, begging for forgiveness…he dared to defy me and now he is going to pay the ultimate price…

I am going to torch the very memory of him from this federation….his story, his myth will burn in the fires of Hell….

HA: I’ve got goosebumps…

Plague: I make it official now….JOSHUA!

*Plague’s voice booms

Plague: This is the end of the line…..I gave you ample opportunites to put your animosity aside and join me in my quest of dominance….but you threw it all back in my face and now you will face the consequences…

You know I have what you want….your precious dummy is bound at the entrance of a wood-chipper and should you lay so much as a finger on me I will make sure dear McCoy is scattered at the bottom of my garden before the night is out…

*Plague’s eyes flash with evil intent

Plague: So if you want McCoy back, it really is very simple….at Ground Zero we end this for good. If you can beat me then I will hand over your puppet and say no more….but if I win then not only will McCoy join the wood shavings in the sky but so will you….because by time I have finished with you there will be no coming back….even a beast like you cannot rise from the ashes…

*Plague’s laughter fills the air

Plague: Because me and you have been through an awful lot together, Puppet Master….but this journey is at an end…you are going to burn and I am going to watch the skin melt from your bones…you are going to experience more pain than even you can handle….this will be an INFERNO MATCH!

*Crowd pop

HA: Oh God no….surely 6CW management cannot sign off on this….an inferno match?

HE: This is insane…a match where the aim is to set your opponent on fire, this is taking it a step too far….Plague and Joshua might hate one another but this is too much…

Plague’s eyes circle the arena, soaking up the raucous reaction of the crowd, and then he returns his gaze to Cody & Dylan.

Plague: This is not a bluff, this is not a game….my legacy will be defined from this match and your demise will give me the power to take total control of this company….

I know that you may doubt my words….so I am going to make you understand just how realistic I am being. This is your future Joshua….I want you to know that there is nothing that I will not do in order to get even….

HE: Plague is really creeping me out…

Plague walks to the ropes and then he reaches out and grabs one of the flaming torches from earlier. He walks back to the centre of the ring….his eyes illuminated by the flames…

HA: What the hell is he doing?

Plague: There is nothing I will not do……I am going to set you free from your life of torment…..

HE: OH MY GOD….NO STOP IT!

The audience begins to scream and boo as Plague places the torch down on the back of Cody & Dylan, setting the brothers alight in the centre of the ring. Cody and Dylan’s screams fill the air as they roll from the ring, desperately trying to put out the flames. First responders hit the scene and begin to extinguish the fire…

HA: This is one of the most heinous things I have ever seen…Edward Plague just set fire to his followers…

HE: He has sent a message loud and clear to Joshua…Plague has no morals, no care…he will do anything it takes in order to get back at the “Puppet Master”…

HA: This is too much….an inferno match? The barbarism is at fever pitch….Joshua and Edward Plague are going to collide in one of the most dangerous matches in professional wrestling….these men will never be the same again…

Cody and Dylan are finally put out and they are covered in blankets as medics begin to check on them. Plague laughs and smiles as he climbs out of the ring and starts to walk towards the top of the stage. He looks down at Cody and Dylan and grins before walking straight past…

HE: What a way to start the night…

HA: If the rest of the show is anything like this then we have some serious action on our hands…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:38 am

*Simon Cagero is backstage swigging from a can of beer when Christy James walks past with a film crew. Without looking at the interviewer, Cagero points in the opposite direction and snarls.

SC: You go and walk right on there. I haven't got time for you bitch. This can isn't going to empty any quicker with you chirping in my ear.

*James stops and turns to him angrily.

CJ: Don't worry, I would not be seen dead interviewing you after last time.

*Cagero laughs and chucks the can on the floor. He reaches down and picks up another one. Cagero opens it and takes a long swig before wiping his mouth with his hand.

SC: My heart bleeds! Well don't let me stop you now...........

*He spits on the floor at James' feet. Christy is shocked but says nothing. She motions for the film crew to follow her. Cagero watches her leave while smirking. Suddenly, he starts to cough loudly as a plume of smoke is blown into his face. He turns round to see Jerome Dubois standing there.

SC: Yeah? You have some business with me Frenchy? Or do you have a deathwish?

*Dubois laughs and takes another drag on his cigarette.

JD: Oh mon amis, zis charade is very bo-ring now. It is......how do you say......smoke and mirrors.

*Dubois blows another plume of smoke into the air, which makes Cagero's eyes water.

JD: There is a time for strong words but to the hired help? Non, that is uncool mon amis. Zis is not the way to conduct yourself in the glorious 6CW. A 6CW that is La Phenomene's playground. You are not the biggest "chien" in the yard. So zis bark of yours is stupid. It is false. It is pitiful.

*Cagero stares at Dubois and takes another drink.

SC: See that is your biggest mistake. You talk and talk and talk. But I don't give a damn what you think. So go bother someone else before I make you wave the white flag. Your lot are good at that right?

*Dubois rolls his eyes.

JD: Standard racism by zis poor waste of space. Very well, if you wish to yap a bit more doggie, I suppose you will need to be put down at some stage. Zis is a pity.

*He walks up to Cagero and stabs his cigarette in Cagero's can of beer. Cagero doesn't react, but smirks at Dubois.

SC: Cute......

*Dubois smiles.

JD: Oui, oui, mon amis. Zis is very cute. Poor little doggie straining at the leash. But realising his bite is without teeth.

*Dubois tuts and pulls a sad face. He then starts to walk out of shot. Cagero watches him go, while crushing the can with one hand.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:40 am

*Enforcer is walking backstage and looking supremely focused. He goes through a set of doors and strides down the corridor. Suddenly a whistle is heard behind him and he turns round to see Max Adamson standing there with his 6CW belt slung over his shoulder.

MA: Well that is some mean old stare you got there E. Someone must have peed you off something good.

*Enforcer smirks and walks up to the 6CW champion. Adamson does the same and the two men eyeball each other. Adamson briefly stares down at Enforcer's chin and smiles.

MA: I see you got that saliva issue under control.

*Enforcer nods his head.

E: Yeah well, some little runt being champion left a really bad taste in my mouth. But that's all in the past now. It doesn't bother me knowing that the guy is on borrowed time and I will soon be tasting success.

MA: That lil runt think he is something special then?

E: Oh I give the guy his due. Away from the cameras and the soundbites, he is worthy of being my latest victim. But only because I save the best until last. It makes the chase more enjoyable that way.

MA: I am sure he is honoured. But let's not talk about your little imaginary friend.

E: Alright then, let's talk about the main man in this organisation and someone who has always been the main man.

*Adamson looks around him confused.

MA: But, I haven't brought a mirror.

*Enforcer smirks, while Adamson continues.

MA: The thing is, you know as well as I do that you haven't got a pray at Ground Zero. I admire all this talk about your legacy and it has brought a few more PPV buys I am sure. But no-one really believes you can beat me. I think it dawned on you when you felt your poor old broken ribs 2 weeks ago. You can't handle the pace anymore. I know you want one last PPV night and I know there is no greater spectacle than facing Max Adamson. But it is just for kicks right? Just to say "I was there".

*Enforcer laughs.

E: You really think I am going to Ground Zero to be your understudy? Max, I rule this stage. I ruled it before you were champion. I rule it when you are champion. I will rule it long after you are champion. It is not an evolution of a great winner. It is just a continuation of his reign.

*Enforcer taps the 6CW belt on Adamson's shoulder.

E: See, you always carry that belt wherever you go. It never leaves your side. But real champions don't need to show off the gold. Real champions know they are the best, even when a pretty little title isn't around their waist. You wear that thing like it is a security blanket. You need it to feel relevant. Truth is the only time it will provide safety is when it's in my rightful hands. And you can forget all these grand dreams of being something you clearly aren't.

*Adamson takes a step closer so the two men are millimetres apart.

MA: Look into my eyes E. You see a guy backing down? You see a guy in need of security? I am right here as 6CW champion. All what you just said right there is crap. You have been following this belt around like a fly to s***, knowing that once you lost that EWF belt any chance of you being the number one guy around here faded away. I wear this belt not just because I am a champion, but because I am the best. And that is two things you will NEVER be while I am around.

*He smiles at E and checks his chin again.

MA: That bad taste returned yet?

*Enforcer grits his teeth and then backs away. Adamson looks shocked, but quickly regains his composure.

E: I wouldn't think too much on me backing down there Max. Frankly, if I am a fly to Poopie, then I don't want to be near the stinking turd anymore than I have too.

*Adamson says nothing and stares at Enforcer.

E: This match is above you and me now. The whole world is waiting to see who is the best in 6CW. Oh they know it already really, but it is always nice to prove everyone right. Max, you will lose at Ground Zero. It is as simple as that.

*Adamson shakes his head and adjusts the belt on his shoulder.

MA: You done?

*Enforcer laughs and gives Adamson the finger.

E: Yeah.....now I am done. Keep that title nice and warm for me Max. It is coming home.

*He walks off laughing. Adamson watches him ago before speaking out loud.

MA: Keep walking E. I am going to enjoy embarrassing you. Then you can walk straight out the back door.

*Adamson continues to watch where Enforcer went as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:41 am

An image of a rusted wheelchair in an abandoned hospital appears on the screen. A low voice begins to speak:

Pain.
I have felt the pain.
It numbs me. But then again it has before.
Last time, the pain scarred my soul. And it changed everyone who came in contact with me for the better. For the worse. Its all the same.
The last time, Pain was my reason for being here. My Job.
Pain was given out because it had to be given out. They all deserved it.
But this time. The pain and suffering is not needed for any reason than for my own amusement.
Its time for me to have fun.
Pain is coming.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:41 am

Match 2
Buck Riggins vs. Daniel Reilly

The action returns to ringside as we re-join the announce team of Harold and Henry Lloyd, former 6CW world champion Daniel Reilly is already in the ring awaiting the arrival of his opponent…

HA: Daniel Reilly looks all business tonight, he appears to be in a foul mood.

HE: And so would you be, just a short time ago he was riding high, on the crest of a wave as an elite member of the most dominate group 6CW have ever seen… The Authority… and now he’s slumming it with some corn fed rookie!

HA: Well that corn fed rookie as you put it, is none other than our newest superstar Buck Riggins, Buck joins us here at Wembley all the way from the deep south of America. By all accounts he’s a hard hitting, powerhouse with a very bright future.

HE: But he’s a rookie and tonight he goes up against a true great, a former champion and breaker of dreams Daniel ‘freaking’ Reilly. This hick is going to get hurt tonight, I guarantee it.

HA: What are you, DR’s new publicist? You don’t just get handed a 6CW contract by walking in off the street, the standard is so high now that your talent has to justify that contract and therefore Riggins deserves to be in that ring tonight… the rest is now up to him…

‘Devil town’ then beings to blare out of the arena PA system to a rather low key reaction from the live crowd, as Buck Riggins appears from behind the curtain.

HE: See not even these fans give a damn about Buck Riggins

Buck removes his cowboy hat and tips it to the crowd; he walks purposefully down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans at ringside before climbing to the top rope. He once again tips his hat to the crowd, this time throwing it into the front row.

HA: A nice little memento for one lucky fan

HE: That’s going straight on ebay!

Riggins jumps down from the turnbuckle and starts to spring from one foot to the other as Daniel Reilly looks on from the other side of the ring in disgust.

HA: What a moment for this young man, his professional in ring debut, his dream about to become a reality, get ready kid your career starts right now.

HE: Yeah and Daniel Reilly is going to crush that dream in record time!!

DING DING DING

As the two men approach each other Buck holds out his hand

HA: A great show of respect from the newcomer Riggins

Reilly sums up the handshake, looking Buck up and down before slapping him clean round the face!

HE: That's was Reilly thinks of Riggins show of respect

Riggins face turns red as a look of pure rage crosses over his face, Daniel Reilly wastes no time at all in waiting for a retaliation and plants a right hand straight to the jaw of Buck

HE: That one rocked the kid

Buck takes a step back feeling his jaw, before tuning his gaze back to DR who is laughing.

HA: Reilly showing the rookie Riggins nothing but contempt here tonight

Riggins enraged drives at Reilly with everything he has... At the last moment DR sides steps the ongoing Buck and sends him crashing down to the canvas with a drop toe hold.

HE: Reilly is just too smart

DR then starts to disrespectfully slap the back of Bucks head as he makes his way back up to his feet.

Reilly: You ain't got nothing rookie, NOTHING!!!

Out of nowhere, in one fluid motion DR runs from behind a now crouch Riggins and springboards off the second rope (in the style of Cody Rhodes disaster kick) to deliver an impactful kick to the newcomers jaw.

Riggins collapses back to the canvas clutching his mouth.

HA: Reilly using all of his experience to take the upper hand in the early going here

HE: He's in a different league to this meat head, this is like watching Einstein take on Joey Essex in a spelling B, Riggins should just walk away and save himself the embarrassment.

Reilly mockingly, is leaning in the corner with his feet up on the ropes whilst Buck makes it back to his feet.

HE: Look at Daniel Reilly; he's even got time for a rest

Harold rolls his eyes disapprovingly as Buck checks his lip for blood...

Now back to his feet he walks purposefully over to the corner and aggressively swats Reilly's legs off the ropes causing him to drop down to his feet. Both men are now squared up and DR begins to repeatedly poke Buck in the chest...

Reilly: Who the hell do you think you are boy?!!

Hey??? Don't you know who I am???!!!!!

Riggins looks like he's about to explode and grabs DR's finger tightly, bending it backwards, causing Reilly to yell out in pain.

Buck continues to apply pressure forcing DR down onto one knee, he then sends Reilly crashing across the canvas with a big kick to the chest.

HA: Buck Riggins with a glimpse of his mean streak there

Reilly rolls through onto his knee holding his finger in pain as he shoots Buck an unimpressed looked...

Now back to his feet he monitions to Riggins to bring it and both men charge at each other...

Reilly uses his quicker feet to manoeuvre Riggins into an Irish whip, Buck shots back off the ropes straight into the oncoming Reilly...
Crowd POP!!!!

HA: Oh what power from Buck

Riggins drops a shoulder charger right into the mid section of DR that sends him sprawling

HA: The atmosphere inside the arena just changed in a heartbeat, this packed out Wembley crowd are right behind Buck Riggins

HE: Of course they are, their just as small minded as he is!!

Riggins wastes no time and is straight over to the grounded DR picking him up and walking around the ring with Reilly still in his arms

HA: Look at how strong Buck is

HE: Probably all those generations of in-breading!

Buck let's out a huge scream before tossing DR over his head with a fall away slam, Reilly hits the deck instantly holding his back in agony.

Reilly makes his way to the corner and uses the turnbuckle to make his way back up to a vertical base...

IMPACT!!!!!!

HA: Reilly must have felt that

Buck charges from a three point start and lands a huge stinger splash... Reilly slumps in the corner with his arms rested on the rope helping him to maintain his standing position.

Buck clutches his fist and begins to land a flurry of punches (in the style of the undertaker)

HE: Get the hell out of there Dan!!!!!

Buck ends the series of punches with a big European uppercut that this time take Reilly off his feet.

Crowd: BUCKY, BUCKY, BUCKY x10

HA: The 6CW universe is right behind Riggins willing him to end this contest...

Riggins drags DR into the centre of the ring...

HA: Lateral press, this one could be over

HE: No!!! Reilly kicks out.

HA: He had to dig down deep there!

A disappointed Buck looks up at the referee who signals just a two count...

HA: Just a two, this one continues...

Riggins looks to finish it as he monitions to the crowd this one is about to be over!!!!

DING DING DING

The official calls for the bell as Reilly rolls out of the ring to safety and Buck drops to his knees.

HA: What a cheap shot... That no good Daniel Reilly just showed his true colours!

HE: Genius, what did I tell you, Reilly is just one step ahead, live to fight another day brother... Live to fight another day!!!

Replays show Reilly hitting a powerful low blow to Buck right in front of the referee before rolling out of the ring and high tailing it down the ramp.

HA: Riggins gets the win by DQ on his debut, but he would have loved to have pinned a former world champion in his first ever 6CW match.

Reilly walks done the ramp, pointing to his head... signalling his 'Brilliance' to the booing crowd, Buck tentatively makes his back to his feet as the official raises his arm in victory.

HA: A fantastic showing from the rookie Buck Riggins tonight, he showed that he does indeed have a bright future in this federation with an impressive debut against a seasoned competitor.

HE: He got lucky, he just surprised Reilly tonight that's all, it won't happen again!

A disappointed Buck exits the ring tagging hands with the fans at ringside as he makes his way to the back.

Match result: Buck Riggins via DQ
Match time: 3 minutes; 30 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:42 am

*JJ Johnson is sitting in the changing rooms with Bam Sparkleston. They are deep in discussion, JJ talking directly to Bam and the starstruck rookie gazing up at him like every word is gold.

JJ: The thing is, kid, that this business is unforgiving. You say you're a fan, so you know the paths I've been down. It's not titles that make you who you are, but the way you respond to defeat. It's the hunger, the will to overcome whatever hurdles are placed in front of you. Screw all the bulls*** outside the ring, once you get in there it is just you and your opponent, and whoever stands in your way is just another stepping stone to what you want to achieve.

BS: Will you sign my chest?

*JJ lets his mouth hang open in shock. Bam pounces on his chances and as quick as a flash puts his finger in JJ's mouth

BS: YAWN R***!

*JJ spits and punches Bam on the arm

JJ: There's things you do in this business and things you don't...that is definitely a don't

??: I see you're completely unaware with how you satisfy your public, Mr Johnson

*Both men turn and see Anthony Grace standing in the doorway

JJ: Nice of you to finally join us, Mr Hollywood.

*Grace spreads his arms and walks in

AG: What can I say, fame and fortune to a man like me is nothing compared to time with my fans

*Bam turns to JJ

BS: You should listen to him, JJ, he's a dream

*Grace gives Bam a very soft, playful punch to the cheek and Bam holds his hand there, staring at first Grace in awe and then the palm of his own hand

BS: Touched by greatness

AG: Graceness, Bam, USA Today are calling it Graceness.

*JJ rolls his eyes and stands up

JJ: Look, Clooney, this isn't the talkies, this is real violence in a powerful company. I'm not going out there to keep your shiners whiter than white. You get punched in the face when you grin that grin, well its your problem.

AG: I'll only be grinning after I've shown you how to put those men down, JJ. Hey, we're all buds here, let's get that win together.

BS: Together!

JJ: Tonight, anyway.

*Grace smiles again and places his hand in the middle of the three men. Bam quickly places his on top but JJ just shakes his head and walks away

JJ: See you out there

*The scene fades as Grace pulls out a pen and signs Bam's chest as he lifts his t-shirt up

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:44 am

*Daniel Reilly is striding down the corridor backstage muttering to himself

??: What in the hell was that Reilly?

*The former 6CW champion spins around, his eyes narrow and he clenches a fist as Dean Andrews walks into view

DA: What makes you think you can just pick and choose when you want to fight, huh?

DR: It’s an insult, putting me in the ring with that inbred loser. I am better than that

DA: Not from where I was looking Daniel. It looked pretty clear to me that Buck had your number, that your decision to leave was to save yourself from an inevitable beating

DR: Rubbish. I am ten times the wrestler he is. Just look at my history, I don’t have to prove anything to you

DA: But that’s it Daniel, all you are now is a name from the past. The new blood are leaving you behind, maybe it’s time we re-evaluated your position with us?

*Reilly barks back

DR: I know what you’re doing Andrews, I’m not an idiot, this is because of The Authority. Magnusson said we had a clean slate but I knew that was too good to be true. You’re threatened by the power we had

DA: Again Daniel, it’s all in the past. We need to look to the future, all of us included. And what are you doing to prove you still deserve a place alongside the best that 6CW have to offer

I’m not so sure tonight wasn’t just highlighting to us that perhaps you’re done here?

*Reilly is red in the face

DR: You want me to prove to you I’ve still got what it takes, fine; put me in a match against Riggins at Ground Zero. I’ll show you who’s done!!

*Andrews smiles

DA: You took the words right out of my mouth Daniel. Good night

*Andrews strides away as Reilly is left furiously looking down the camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:45 am

Wednesday night Anarchy is in full flow and the scene cuts back to ringside at a packed out Wembley Arena.

HA: Welcome back and as always we have some outstanding action to bring you next

HE: With Ground Zero on the horizon things are really starting to heat up…

As the brothers address the camera the tron flickers into life

Yet again we are presented with a panoramic view of the iconic London skyline; the camera then dramatically zooms in at super-fast speed and stops on a shot of a graffiti sprayed brick wall, it reads…

There are no innocent bystanders

As the shot pans out to reveal more of the wall, we see Terrance Kray standing arms crossed, learning against it.

Kray: Rats… filthy, dirty, disease ridden creatures but they fascinate me… I’ve been thinking about rats a lot lately, thinking about how society has evolved to view us… the working class, the heart and soul of any city, of this city… as insignificant rats. Nothing more than unimportant, irrelevant pests.

The rich, the entitled, the people in power… they look down their stuck up noses at us like we add no value, like we are only here to be trodden on and controlled. Well ponder this….

Rats exist without permission; they may be hated, hunted and persecuted… but their free… They live in quiet desperation amongst the filth and yet they are capable of bringing entire civilizations to their knees.

So for the working man, the dirty, insignificant, and unloved working class man… rats are the ultimate role model.

Revolution is needed, it’s coming and it’s coming to 6CW.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 am

Match 3
Jax Cutler/Simon Cagero/Jerome Dubois vs Anthony Grace/Bam Sparkleston/JJ Johnson

We return to ringside and Simon Cagero, Jax Cutler and Jerome Dubois are already inside the ring. Anthony Grace is on the opposite side and is trying to control a giddy Bam Sparkleston as “Remember the name” is roaring through the speakers.

HA: Six man tag team action up next here on Anarchy and what a match this promises to be….

HE: These six men will be involved in three separate one-on-one matches at the PPV….but tonight all of those elements will combine into this one match….

JJ Johnson swaggers his way down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans as he does so. He climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring, where he bumps fists with Bam Sparkleston and nods at Grace before pulling himself up onto the apron to poses for his adoring fans. JJ beats his chest and then hops back to the canvass, where he fixes his gaze upon Jerome Dubois.

HA: Ground Zero is lining up to be one of the greatest 6CW PPV’s of all time….and these six men will be a huge part of that event….tonight I am certain they will give a great preview of what is to come….

Anthony Grace offers to start out the match for his team whilst Simon Cagero takes control for his side. The crowd are in fine voice and both men circle one another and then they lock up in the centre of the ring…

HE: Anthony Grace is such a smug piece of trash…

HA: Who has defied his critics again and again….nobody believed Grace could be a star here in 6CW and yet here he is, just two weeks away from his first championship encounter….

HE: And his last…

Cagero places Grace in a side-headlock but Grace quickly bounces back off the ropes and pushes his opponent across the ring. Cagero comes back and is floored by a shoulder tackle before Grace lets him up and knocks him back down with a clothesline…

HA: Simon Cagero is not charging out of the blocks here tonight….

Grace pulls Cagero up and tries to suplex him but Cagero floats around in midair, wrapping his legs around Grace’s arms, and he drags his opponent down into a crucifix pin…………….1…………………2……………..shoulder up!

HE: Cagero is the UK Champion for a reason….you can’t take your eyes off him for a second…

They get back up and Cagero lands with a spinning heel kick before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a somersault leg-drop…………..1…………………2…………..Grace kicks out. Cagero drags Grace back up and he pushes him into the ropes, landing with knife edge chops, before tagging in Jax Cutler…

HA: Cutler will want to send a message to Grace ahead of their meeting at Ground Zero…

Cutler keeps Grace pressed against the ropes and drives heavy knees into his foe’s gut before grabbing his arm and whipping him across the ring. Grace comes back and Cutler pushes him into the air, leaving him to crash back down onto the canvass with a thump…Cutler quickly locks his hands around the waist of Grace and hauls him back up before nailing a big belly to back slam….

HE: Cutler is going to man-handle Grace….

Grace tries to drag himself free but Cutler hauls him back and then throws him across the ring with a German suplex. Grace staggers up in the corner and Cutler charges into him with a thunderous knee to the stomach before dragging him out and planting him with an STO…
….1
………2
…………..kickout!

HA: Jax Cutler is one of the most physically dominating superstars we have ever had in 6CW….the man is a beast….

Cutler slaps Grace around the back of the head and then he drags him back up. He lifts him into a suplex position and just holds him there for twenty seconds….

HE: That strength is unreal…

Cutler then turns and he slams Grace down onto the canvass with brute force. He beats his chest before running off the ropes and returning with a brutal kick straight to the face…

HA: Grace might be out cold from that…

Cutler looks down at Grace and grins before turning around and offering the tag to Jerome Dubois. Dubois soaks up the boos of the crowd before pulling himself up onto the top rope. He waits for Grace to stand and then dives off with a big missile dropkick…

HE: Jerome Dubois will teach JJ Johnson a lesson at Ground Zero and then he will move forward and get the world title shot he deserves…

HA: Dubois is certainly displaying a more edgier side to his character at the moment….can his new-found aggression propel him to the top of the mountain once more?

Dubois traps Grace against the ropes and lands with big right hands before breaking away on the count of four. He taunts the fans before dragging Grace up and landing with sickening chops to the chest. Grace stumbles away, holding his chest, and Dubois runs into him from behind with a heavy lariat. Dubs stomps down on Grace before turning to JJ and spitting at him…

HA: That foul piece of…

JJ tries to storm the ring but the referee dives in front and blocks his path. Dubois grins as he turns away and continues his assault on Grace. He pulls the filmstar up and flips him onto his shoulders….

HE: CULTURE….

Grace kicks his feet and falls off the back before countering with a backslide…..1………………..2…………..shoulder up. They scramble back up and Grace hits a belly to belly suplex before jumping across and tagging in JJ…

HA: Here we go….JJ is all fired up…

The crowd roar as JJ leaps over the top rope and makes a beeline straight for Dubois. The Frenchmen tries to throw a punch but JJ blocks it and fires off with a combo of his own. He nails a huge right hook, followed up by a left. He snaps a jab into the face of Dubois and then three more right hands before whipping his rival across the ring…

HA: What a spinebuster!

JJ lifts Dubois up and smashes him into the canvass with the spinebuster. He then runs the ropes and returns with a heavy scissors kick to the back of Dubois’ neck…

HE: Stop him…

HA: JJ Johnson is running at full capacity right now…

…2
……..Cagero breaks it up. They scramble back up and JJ nails Cagero with a huge right hand before grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and hauling him over the ropes. He then turns back around…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

The crowd boo as Dubois thunders into JJ with the spear…
…1
….2
………..kickout.

HA: Jerome Dubois has waited years for his chance to prove his superiority over JJ Johnson….he knows how close he is to getting that now…

Dubois gets back to his feet and he performs a little jig before dragging JJ back up. He looks out at the crowd and yells “Vive Le France” before flipping JJ up on his shoulders…

HE: GARLIC…

JJ falls out the front of the powerbomb and he counters with a jawbreaker before scooping Dubois onto his shoulders…

HA: EMERALD FUSION!

JJ dumps Dubois down on his head and then slowly he crawls across and makes the cover……………1………………………2……………Dubois pushes his shoulder up off the mat. JJ crawls back to his feet and he slaps the hand of Bam Sparkleston…

HE: Lord give me strength…

HA: Bam Sparkleston is exuding confidence since he started training with JJ Johnson…

Bam runs into Dubois and he dropkicks him into the corner before following up with another big dropkick. Bam then grabs Dubois’ head and he runs him out into a bulldog………………1……………………..2……………..kickout.

HE: I can’t believe this loser ever held championship gold…

HA: And in two weeks he may hold it again….

HE: Not even you can be serious about that….

Bam pulls Dubois up and he tries to lift him into a piledriver but Dubs counters with a backdrop. Dubois then staggers to the corner and he waits for Bam to get back up…

HE: FRENCH…

Dubs storms forwards for a spear but Bam counters with a huge superkick to the face, drawing a massive cheer…
…1
….2
…….shoulder up. Bam gets up in the corner and Dubois runs at him but Sparkleston gets his feet up and kicks his foe backwards. Bam then lifts himself onto the second rope and he sunset flips over the top of Dubois…

HA: Sparkleston is performing out of his skin….

…2
……..shoulder up. Bam gets back up and he grabs the head of Dubois before dragging him into position…

HA: NSFW!

Dubois shoves Bam back into the ropes and Cagero grabs his head, dropping the back of his neck across the top rope. The crowd boo as Cagero pleads his innocence to the referee…

HE: Completely uncalled for…

Dubois grabs the arm of Bam and he pulls him back into the centre of the ring before crushing him with a sit-out side-slam….

HE: AU REVOIR!

1……………………….2……………….JJ breaks it up!

HA: Bam is hurting here….he needs a tag…

Dubois gets back up and he offers the tag to Cagero, who gladly accepts it. Cagero pulls himself up onto the top rope and he flips off with a senton splash across the back of Bam Sparkleston. Cagero drags Bam up…

HE: Time to end this….Bam is not in Cagero’s league…BREAK THE SILENCE!

Cagero looks for his patented “downwards spiral” but Bam manages to elbow his way free. Cagero comes back around and Sparkleston grabs his head…

HA: NSFW….GOT HIM!

The crowd roar as Bam drives both of his knees up into the jaw of Cagero, leaving him in a crumpled heap on the mat. The impact sends Sparkleston falling across the ring…

HA: If Bam hits that move at Ground Zero then he will have a new UK Champion…

HE: It is not going to happen…

Sparkleston slowly tries to claw his way across the canvass and then he drops his arm on Cagero’s chest…
….1
…….2
……….shoulder up. Bam staggers back up to his feet and he makes his way to the corner, where he starts to climb…

HA: Bam Sparkleston is determined to prove he belongs in the ame league as the UK Champion….PUKING RAINBOWS!

Bam throws himself into a huge five star frogsplash but he finds nothing but canvass on landing, Cagero rolling out of the firing line. Bam is doubled up, holding his ribs, as Cagero rolls across and slaps Cutler’s hand…

HE: The fairytale is about to become a nightmare….OH YES!

HA: OH MY…

Cutler rushes across and he almost breaks Bam in half with a devastating spear. Cutler lets out a huge roar and then he stands up, flipping Bam up onto his shoulders…

HE: Sparkleston is finished……CUTTING EDGE!

Anthony Grace soars from the top rope and he takes Cutler off of his feet with a flying lariat. The referee moves in to escort Grace back from the ring as Bam is able to get across and tag in JJ….

HA: Johnson might be able to end this….ACCESS…

JJ kicks Cutler in the stomach and prepares for the stunner but the referee runs over and starts pushing JJ back towards his corner, unawares that a tag was made.

HA: JJ is the legal man…

HE: The referee saw nothing….he was too busy trying to sort out Grace….

HA: This is ridiculous…

The crowd are making their feelings known as JJ is ordered back out of the ring. Jerome Dubois climbs back in, taking Jax Cutler’s place, and he pulls Bam into the centre of the ring before flipping him up…

HE: GARLIC BOMB…..FORGET IT!

Dubois drops down and he hooks the leg…
…1
…….2
………..shoulder up. Dubois shakes his head as he gets back up, dragging Bam into a front facelock….

HE: The little dweeb might be a survivor but everyone has a limit….and this is his; FORTUNE!

Dubois tries to lift Bam up for the “Go flasher” but somehow Bam counters into an inside cradle………..1
…….
……..2
………..Dubois kicks out. They scramble back up and Dubois scoops Bam up onto his shoulders before charging him into a powerslam…

HA: Grace made the blind tag…

Dubois makes the cover but the referee refuses to count, signalling that Bam has tagged out. Dubois looks surprised for a moment but then he turns his head and is wiped out by a flying back elbow from Grace. Dubois staggers back up and he lifted into an atomic drop and then a neckbreaker…………..1…………………………2…………………shoulder up.

HE: Get in there and help Dubs out…

Grace claps his hands together, drawing the crowd’s support, and then he pulls Dubois up to join him. He grabs his head…

Grace: Everybody say…

Crowd: GRACE!

HA: OVATION!

Grace looks for the “Sister Abigail” but Dubois manages to reach out and make the blind tag to Jax Cutler. Cutler storms in and clatters Grace from behind as Dubois rolls out under the bottom rope…

HA: Dubois looking to get the hell out of Dodge…

HE: He deserves a rest…

HA: Not so fast….JJ hasn’t forgotten last week…

JJ runs around the ring and he knocks Dubois to the hard floor with a clothesline. JJ then begins to drag Dubois around the ring, slamming his head off the steel steps, ringside barrier and announce table for good measure.

HE: This is not a no holds barred match…

In the ring, Jax Cutler tries to scoop Grace up onto his shoulders and nail him with a crucifix powerbomb but Grace kicks his feet and drops off the back. He grabs Cutler’s shoulder and spins him around…

Cutler charges Grace back into the corner and begins to explode with huge shoulder thrusts to the stomach. He then runs across to the opposite ropes and comes sprinting back…

HE: Cagero made the blind tag there….SPEAR!

Grace rolls out of the corner and sends Cutler crashing through the ropes and into the ring-post. Cutler drops out and onto the apron as Grace slowly staggers back around…

HA: Grace has no idea that Cagero has tagged back in…BREAK THE SILENCE!

Cagero looks for the downwards spiral but Grace spins out and counters with a German suplex. He pulls Cagero back and attempts the “Ovation” but Cagero rakes the eyes of his opponent and then runs off the ropes…

HE: WASTED!

Cagero is looking for the foot stomp but when he reaches the ropes his leg is seized by Bam. Cagero pulls his leg free and kicks out at Bam before shaking his head at his rival and turning back around…

The crowd cheer as Grace plants Cagero with the “Sister Abigail” and he hooks the leg…
…1
…..2
……………3!

HE: No…

HA: It’s over….Anthony Grace picks up a big win over the UK Champion ahead of Ground Zero…

“Amazing Grace” is blasting out and the crowd are applauding as Anthony Grace’s arm is lifted in victory. Bam Sparkleston is laughing from the outside, delighted that his assist helped to put Cagero down. Jax Cutler is sat on the outside, holding his shoulder, whilst Michael Hathaway looks disappointed by the result.

HA: Anthony Grace showing that he is more than ready to contest championship gold….big victory here tonight…

HE: It was a fluke….and that little idiot, Sparkleston, is going to pay so dearly at Ground Zero for his role in what has transpired here….

The cameras then pan to the 6CW announce table. JJ Johnson is trying to lift Jerome Dubois up but suddenly Dubs nails a sickening low-blow out of nowhere. JJ doubles up and the crowd boo furiously…

HE: I love this new side to Jerome Dubois….wait a minute….OH MY!

HA: JJ Johnson just got broken in half…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Dubois flips JJ up onto his shoulders for the “culture shock” powerbomb but then he throws JJ off the table and over the railing, sending him crashing into a bunch of fans in the front row. JJ is in a battered heap on the floor as Dubois stares down at him, an evil grin crossing his face.

HA: Jerome Dubois is hell-bent on putting an end to JJ Johnson….I have never seen this from him…

HE: He is tired of being held back….he is a hall of famer and he deserves respect…

Dubois continues to stare down at JJ Johnson, smirking at the reaction from the crowd, and then he hops down off the table as the action goes backstage.

Match result: Anthony Grace via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 53 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:50 am

*GazzyD is backstage talking to some stagehands. Suddenly they look over his shoulder and cough awkwardly. Emma walks into shot and the stagehands stare at Gazzy.

GD: What? I don't know why she is here either!

*The stagehands seem unsure and look at each other. Emma steps in front and starts to speak to them.

Emma: Listen guys, I am sorry but I need to talk to Gazzy privately. Would you excuse us?

*The stagehands look at each other again; one of them even raising his eyebrows. Gazzy goes to protest but the stagehands have already started to walk out of shot. He turns to Emma and looks at the ceiling with an annoyed face.

GD: You really like to add fuel to the fire don't you?

*Emma looks down to the floor and speaks softly.

Emma: I am sorry you have got drawn into this mess Gazzy. I didn't mean for this to happen.

*Gazzy looks at her before placing his hand on her shoulder.

GD: Listen, it is fine. But right now I have to do what is right for me. And being beaten up by your jealous guy is not on my agenda.

*Emma goes to speak but Gazzy cuts in.

GD: I am sorry you and Nate are going through some difficulties but he has made things so bad, that I just can't ignore his actions. He wants a piece of me for whatever reason and I am not just going stand and take it. He has to realise he can't just go around interfering in peoples matches and trying to start a fight!

Emma: I know.....

GD: Do you?!

*Emma looks up at him and nods.

Emma: That is why you have to let me deal with it. If Nate comes into contact with you then he is likely to explode. I am the only one that can get through to him. Just please, let it go for now. I can make this right if you give me a chance.

*Gazzy sighs deeply.

GD: Alright. You have one last chance. But be warned that if Nate tries anything more, I am going to make him regret it. This isn't about you and me. This is about me and him. Do you understand?

*Emma nods and hugs Gazzy, who looks uncomfortable. They separate and Gazzy walks off without speaking anymore. Emma watches him go, before walking in the opposite direction.

*As the camera pans round, we can see someone watching from the shadows. As the camera zooms in, we can see that it is Nate Nack. His eyes are wide and he is snarling, as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:52 am

*Backstage JJ bursts into the office of Daniel Magnusson. Magnusson appears startled as the imposing figure of the multiple time World Champion stands before him

DM: JJ, a pleasure as always, please take a seat

*JJ is breathing heavily, he ignores the chair

JJ: I didn’t come here for no pow wow Daniel

*Magnusson raises an eyebrow

DM Straight to the quick, guess that’s why you have had the career you have. What did you come here for then JJ?

JJ: Ground Zero

DM: Yes?

JJ: I want in

DM: The great JJ Johnson begging for a match at a PPV

JJ: I aint begging. JJ Johnson does not beg but that ass clown is begging to get his ass handed to him on a grand scale

*Magnusson shrugs

DM: Who is the ass clown?

JJ: Don’t play dumb Danny boy. This act may work with the people still wet behind the ears but that don’t wash with me. You see what’s going on

You know who I’m talking about!!

*Magnusson smiles

DM: Oh I know JJ but I want you to say it. You see at Night of Glory I brought you to 6CW because you wanted to see if you still had it, yes I saw the benefit of having a name like JJ Johnson on the roster but I was still doing you a favour. There were a lot of companies that wouldn’t touch you; the insurance bill would have been astronomical

JJ: I’m 100% now and I don’t need no favours

DM: Then tell me what it is that you want?

JJ: I want Dubois to know what it’s like to face the best in the business. I want Dubois to see that JJ Johnson aint no stepping stone

This is my house and Jerome Dubois is on a short ride to the ass whoopin of a lifetime

And that aint no promise it’s a sure fire guarantee

*Magnusson smiles

DM: Then I guess we’ve got a deal

JJ: Damn straight!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:54 am

Match 4
GazzyD vs. DeMarcus Brown

HA: Welcome everyone to our next match this evening! Our XTreme champion DeMarcus Brown will take on the History Maker GazzyD. A real clash of techniques here Henry......

HE: Yes and also a test of their minds as well. GazzyD has to be thinking about another intervention from Nate Nack this evening. DeMarcus Brown on the other hand has been losing his way somewhat, but still has gold around his waist.

HA: He knows he will be facing Ojore at Ground Zero, so a confidence boosting win against one of the stand out stars of 6CW would be just the ticket.

Suddenly "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it" by Ice Cube fills the arena and a pumped up DeMarcus Brown bursts out on to the stage. He looks out at the crowd as the music plays and he looks focused.

HA: Seems like Brown knows how much this match means. Heading to Ground Zero with a win is a big thing when he knows he faces his toughest test to his title reign yet.

Brown stands on the stage for a little while longer, wearing a white hood and with his face covered by a white bandana. He then quickly removes both items walking to the ring, still with a focused look on his face. Brown hops on to the apron but doesn't climb in straight away; instead he remains on the apron trash talking to the fans.

HE: Concentrate on your opponent Brown......not the cheerleaders.

HA: Speaking of which.....

The crowd cheers loudly as "Limelight" booms out of the speakers. Silver pyros spray into the air as GazzyD leaps out onto the stage. He bounds from one side to the other, throwing his arms up in celebration.

HE: For a man that has wrecked a loving relationship, he sure looks happy!

HA: There is no proof anything has happened between Emma and GazzyD!

HE: Tell that to Nate!

Gazzy slaps the fans hands as he makes his way down to the ring. He jumps onto the apron and then vaults over the ropes. Brown keeps his eyes locked on Gazzy, as his opponent climbs the turnbuckle and acknowledges the fans.

HA: The two men appear ready. Let's start!

Gazzy jumps down off the turnbuckle as the bell rings and the two men lock up. Brown uses his strength to push Gazzy away, before coming towards him throwing punches. Gazzy ducks one high right hand and hits Brown behind the back of the head with an enzaguiri. Brown goes down to his knees and Gazzy runs the ropes. On the rebound, he catches Brown with a neckbreaker. The fans cheer loudly as Gazzy runs the ropes again and then drops a knee down on his opponent. He then makes the cover.

HE: Too early! Brown is XTreme champion for pity sake!

Gazzy lifts Brown up and immediately drops him down to the mat with a snap suplex. He appears well on top as he hoists Brown up again. He whips his opponent to the ropes, but Brown reverses. Gazzy ducks under a Brown clothesline attempt but his running crossbody fails. Brown catches him, holds Gazzy in place, before sending him over his head with a fallaway slam.

HE: That's more like it!

Brown gets up, and shouts out in anger. He tries to compose himself but the fans cheering Gazzy annoys him more. He lifts Gazzy up and whips him headfirst into the corner. Gazzy staggers out and walks straight into a spinebuster. Brown keeps the pace up by dragging Gazzy to his feet and lifting him into the air with a vertical suplex.

HE: HIGH IMPACT MOVE!

HA: NO! SMALL PACKAGE!

HA: NO!

As Brown gets ready to suplex his opponent, Gazzy vaults behind him and hits a small package. Brown barely kicks out after being surprised with the move. Gazzy gets to his feet and tries to keep up the offensive but is nailed brutally with a running clothesline. Brown trash talks to the fallen Gazzy and the crowd as they boo him.

HE: EYES ON THE PRIZE BROWN! COME ON!

Brown finishes with his abuse before hoisting Gazzy up and whipping him into the corner. He runs after him and shoulder charges Gazzy’s midsection repeatedly. Gazzy hunches forward and coughs violently as DeMarcus walks backwards. He starts to trash talk towards the fans that are supporting Gazzy.

HA: Brown seems to have lost focus. He needs to tie this match up!

Brown goes back to Gazzy and hits him with repeated punches in the corner, which causes Gazzy to wheeze. Brown then takes him by the hair and slams Gazzy’s head down hard on the turnbuckle. Gazzy staggers back after this and Brown follows up with a big boot. Gazzy goes down hard and Brown makes the cover.

HA: Kickout!

Brown gets increasingly frustrated and argues with the referee over what he feels is a slow count. Shaking his head, DeMarcus gets up and brings his opponent up with him. He picks Gazzy up and drapes him across his shoulders before nailing his opponent with a Samoan drop. Brown immediately runs the ropes, vaunting over Gazzy once and then rebounding hard off the ropes towards him.

HA: EAT DIRT!

Brown’s foot lands square in the back of Gazzy’s head, as he is trying to get up. Gazzy’s face squashes hard against the canvas and he lays sprawled across the mat. Brown takes his time, trash talking to the Gazzy’s fans a bit more, before covering him.

HA: NO! AGAIN!

Brown can’t believe it as replays show Gazzy getting his shoulder up in time. Brown slaps the canvas with both hands in annoyance, before slowly getting to his feet. He goes over to the corner and beckons Gazzy to get up. Gazzy does so after a while and then Brown charges towards him.

HA: DRIVE BY!

HE: MISSED!

HA: OUCH! WE ALL FELT THAT!

As Gazzy has got to a vertical base, Brown tries to slam into him with a spear. Gazzy takes a step away in desperation and Brown goes flying past him, colliding heavily against the steel post in between the pads. Brown screws up his eyes on impact and stays stuck between the middle and top pad. Gazzy manages to walk over to Brown, just as he is pulling himself away from the corner. Gazzy wraps places his hands behind Brown’s head and twists him around.

HA: DOWN TOWN!

Gazzy nails Brown with the skull-crushing finale and scrambles over slowly to make the cover. He hooks Brown’s legs and the referee starts to count.

HE: HE GOT HIS SHOULDER UP!

This time it is Gazzy turn to look to the heavens in disbelief as Brown somehow manages to get his up shoulder off the mat. Gazzy slaps his hands together and gets to his feet. He lifts Brown up and whips him towards the ropes. On the rebound, Gazzy jumps in the air and smacks Brown in the face with a standing dropkick. Brown goes down hard and lays on the mat. Gazzy goes over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. He perches on the top pad and steadies himself. Then, as the flash bulbs go off, Gazzy leaps into the sky.

HA: BIG AIR SPLASH!!!!

HE: NO!!!

As Gazzy flies through the air, Brown manages to roll out of the way. Gazzy hits his stomach hard on the canvas and grimaces in pain. Brown is quickly to his feet as the fans cheer for Gazzy to get up. Brown looks down upon his opponent before lifting him up and placing him on his shoulders.

HE: HE IS GOING FOR THE BROKEN HOME!

Brown holds Gazzy in position for a while, shouting out to the fans who had tried to gee Gazzy to his feet. A sick smile crosses Brown’s face as he readies himself.

HA: HERE WE GO………

HE: NO! HE GOT FREE!

HA: DEEP IMPACT!!!

As Brown is about to hit the F5, Gazzy rolls off his shoulders. Brown turns round and is met with a kick to the gut before slamming to the mat with a pedigree style x-factor. Gazzy quickly goes for the pin.

HA: GAZZY GOT IT!

The fans cheer loudly as the referee raises Gazzy’s arm. He is quick to acknowledge the crowd before rolling out of the ring. He slaps a few fans hands as he backs up the aisle.

HA: Great win there! A real back and forth! DeMarcus Brown will be cursing himself!

HE: I have to say that was pretty poor by Brown. School boy error!

HA: Brown has lost some focus and momentum recently. Ojore’s return has knocked him off his game and he is losing matches he could have easily won.

The camera focuses on Brown who is staring at Gazzy angrily from in the ring. He repeatedly shakes his head and then kicks the bottom rope in annoyance.

HA: He better snap out of this before Ground Zero. Ojore sees weakness and right now DeMarcus Brown is doing himself no favours at all.

The camera points to Gazzy who is standing on the stage celebrating, before he goes behind the curtain. DeMarcus Brown watches him leave the arena, while still shaking his head.

Match result: GazzyD via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 40 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:56 am

The screen illuminates with the image of a darkened room. The image quickly cuts to a close up of a dimly lit spider, spinning his web. The image fast forwards to show the spider spinning a whole web. The fast image periodically slows down to show a fly trapped and the spider approaching it slowly.

“The web.
It catches us all and we are all hopeless in its grip.
We are all prisoners waiting for the monster to consume us.
Waiting.

He approaches and as you struggle to escape, the web tightens further. There is no point in fighting. Give yourself over and let the inevitable happen. This is your end.”

The spider is on top of the fly and is about to start eating it when a large meathook on a chain goes through the web, and jolts to a stop just out of focus.

“These are my webs.
I am approaching.
I will consume you all.”

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:58 am

*GazzyD is striding through the backstage corridors, still in his ring attire. Suddenly, without warning, Nate Nack comes into shot and starts attacking Gazzy. The two of them brawl around the corridors and Gazzy tries to get the upper hand. However, Nate is intent on choking him and before long pins him to the wall. Nate smacks Gazzy's head against the surface continuously before security pile in and separate them. Nate is furiously trying to get free, while Gazzy is feeling the back of his head. When he notices the blood coming from it, he angrily shouts at Nate.

GD: Just what is your problem man?! You are insane!

*Nate says nothing but still tries to get free. Gazzy shrugs off the security guards grip and starts to walk off.

GD: Screw this! I haven't got time for this psycho!

??: Neither have I.....

*Gazzy turns round to see Daniel Magnusson standing there. He looks at both Gazzy and Nate, and shakes his head.

DM: It seems you gentlemen have a problem that needs to be resolved.

*Gazzy stares at him annoyed.

GD: You are kidding me right?! I never asked for this!

*Magnusson looks at him and shrugs.

DM: Maybe not Gazzy, but this is what we have. I can't have people fighting backstage. The only way I can control the situation is to get the two of you in a sanctioned match. Then whatever differences you two have can be rectified.

*Gazzy looks furious.

GD: Are you nuts?! I have nothing to do with whatever Nate thinks I have done!

*There is silence as the security guards and Magnusson stare at Gazzy. The men look far from convinced and Gazzy looks at each of them in turn. He sighs deeply and points at Nate.

GD: Fine! You asked for this!

*Magnusson looks at Gazzy.

DM: Then we have an agreement. At Ground Zero it will be Nate Nack versus GazzyD.

*Gazzy turns round and starts to walk out of shot.

GD: Whatever man.....

*The camera then focuses on Magnusson as he walks up to Nate and eyeballs him.

DM: Don't think for one second you have got away from this. I made this match not because of you and your stupid insecurities, but because I won't have 6CW dragged through the mud. So these guys are going to escort you from the building. I suggest you take the time to sort your head out and decide what you want from 6CW.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 am

Match 5
Ojore vs Joshua

The action returns to ringside and the classic “Let them fight” chant is ringing around Wembley Arena. Ojore is standing on one side of the ring whilst Joshua stares back from the opposite corner…

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Anarchy folks and what a monumental clash we have in store for you now….

HE: This is one of those clashes when you know that anything could happen….these two monsters are so uncontrollable…

HA: Earlier tonight we found out that Joshua will fight Edward Plague in an “inferno” match at Ground Zero….their deadly feud is set to conclude in one of the most barbaric ways possible…

HE: But before Joshua gets there he must go through one of the most dominant men in 6CW…

HA: The longest reigning 6CW Xtreme Champion of all time is Ojore and at Ground Zero he will look to regain the championship he lost back at Night of Glory…

The noise in the arena continues to grow as the referee takes a look at both competitors, sighs a little, and then he signals for the bell. Ojore takes a step forward and he beckons for Joshua to join him…

HE: Neither of these men are the sort to back down….they are going to go head to head and I can guarantee this will be a fight…

Joshua flicks his hair back and stares at Ojore before nodding his head and walking forward. Ojore quickly goes to the body with heavy blows but Joshua responds with a big uppercut and a head-butt…

HA: This match is just two monsters looking to rip each other to shreds…

Joshua follows up with another uppercut and then he grabs Ojore’s arm. He looks for an Irish whip but Ojore uses his power to reverse it, sending Joshua off the ropes. Joshua comes back and Ojore lands a huge palm strike to the chest, knocking the “Puppet Master” to the ground…

HE: Joshua can take plenty of pain but Ojore can dish plenty out….who will break first?

Ojore drags Joshua up and he throws him into the ropes before flooring him with a huge clothesline as he comes back. Joshua gets back up and Ojore tries to scoop him up onto his shoulders but Joshua slides off the back and runs the ropes, returning with a huge flying lariat…

HA: These two behmoths are taing chunks out of one another..I fear for the referee’s safety in there..

Joshua stands up and delivers a hard kick to Ojore’s face before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a big leg-drop…
…2
….shoulder up!

HA: Joshua has yet to taste gold here in 6CW but his current rivalry with Plague is worth much more than titles….this is a fight to the finish, it is more than likely that only one shall survive when all is said and done…

Joshua tries to pull Ojore up by the head but Ojore shoves his opponent back into the corner. Ojore charges in for a splash but Joshua drives his boot up into his foe’s face….Ojore staggers backwards and Joshua darts out with a bicycle kick to the face…

HE: He took Ojore right off his feet…..

HA: And now Joshua is heading for the top…

Joshua begins to make his way to the corner, drawing big cheers from the audience, but when he reaches the top he is seized by Ojore, who is already back on his feet.

HE: Ojore is a freak of nature….you can’t keep him down….

HA: I don’t recall the last time Ojore had his shoulders pinned to the mat for a three count…

Ojore slams Joshua down onto the canvass with real force. He then waits for his opponent to rise and crushes him with a huge side-slam…
….1
……..2
………….shoulder up!

HE: What about Joshua…..has he ever been pinned or submitted?

HA: I am stuggling to remember an occasion…

Ojore beckons for Joshua to stand up and then he wraps his huge hands around his opponent’s neck. He prepares to lift him for a choke-bomb but Joshua breaks free and kicks his opponent in the gut before landing another stiff uppercut. He follows up with rights and lefts before summoning huge strength to lift Ojore up and slams him down onto the canvass….

HE: Joshua just slammed Ojore….I didn’t think it was possible…

HA: Joshua has his own power reserves…

Joshua staggers back into the ropes and fixes his eyes upon Ojore. He waits for the warrior to rise and then he grips him by the throat…

HE: CHOKE…

Ojore uses his power to snap the grip of Joshua and then he quickly scoops him up in his arms and spins him around…

HA: WORLD’S STRONGEST…

Joshua manages to fall out over the shoulder of Ojore and he pushes his foe away. Ojore turns back around and charges towards Joshua but the “Puppet Master” pulls down the top rope and sends Ojore flying over the top to the outside….

HE: Ojore was not expecting that….

HA: OR THAT….MY GOD!

HE: I didn’t know he could do that….

The crowd are stunned as Joshua bounces off the ropes and then sprints across the ring, diving right over the top rope into a huge tackle on Ojore. Joshua gets back up to his feet and he stares around the audience, the noise growing…

HA: Joshua throwing all caution to the wind….he has no care for his own safety or well-being…

The referee is trying to get both men back in the ring but they seem reluctant. Joshua tries to drag Ojore back up but suddenly Ojore grabs him and drags him back, ramming Joshua straight into the steel steps….

HE: This is turning into pure carnage now…these guys don’t care about how much damage they do to each other…

HA: The more the better…

Ojore takes his turn to stand and then he lets out a primal roar. He pulls the steel steps away from the ring and then he scoops them up onto his shoulders. He waits for Joshua to stand up and then he throws them through the air……BOOM!

HE: MY GOD….

Joshua moves just in time and the steel steps crash heavily against the ring-post. Ojore then comes forward again and he tackles into Joshua, taking him back and slamming him into the ringside barrier. Ojore then drags Joshua forward again and hauls him under the bottom rope…

HA: Ojore starting to take control now….NO WAY!

Ojore begins to climb up on the apron as Joshua sits up straight in the middle of the ring. Joshua begins to get up as Ojore walks up behing him, landing furious clubbing shots to the back. Joshua falls back down on his knees and Ojore pulls him into a gutwrench….

HE: Powerbomb time….

Ojore flips Joshua but Joshua falls out the front and counters with a big DDT……………1………………….2………shoulder up. Joshua crawls to the ropes and starts to rise…

HA: I don’t know what these men will do to each other as this match progresses….will either be ready to compete again at Ground Zero?

Ojore stands back up as Joshua comes forward with a heavy knee to the stomach. He then tries to lift Ojore up for a powerbomb but it is countered into a big backdrop. Ojore stoms around the ring, shaking the canvass, and then he runs off the ropes…

HE: Joshua is in big trouble if this lands….

Ojore comes sprinting back and he launches himself into the air for a big splash but Joshua drives up his knees into the ribcage of his opponent. Ojore rolls away and out under the bottom rope…

HA: I find it hard to imagine what it will take for either of these men to be victorious….

Joshua begins to crawl back up to his feet and he walks towards the ropes. He looks out at Ojore, who is trying to stand, but then…..CRACK!

HE: Blatant disqualification…

DeMarcus Brown runs down the stage with a steel chair and he lashes it into the spine of Ojore. Ojore staggers forward and Brown hits him with another shot to the back…

HA: DeMarcus Brown doesn’t want to wait until Ground Zero….he wants to fights right now…

Ojore falls into the ring apron and Brown swings the chair again but this time Ojore swipes it away, sending the weapon crashing to the floor. Both superstars begin to trade big right hands whilst the audience goes wild…

HE: I guess this match is over and done with….but now we get a preview of the Xtreme Championship match that we will see in Liverpool in two weeks…

Joshua is still standing in the middle of the ring as Ojore and Brown continue to fight around ringside. Ojore grabs Brown’s head and slams it off the top of the announce table before picking him up in his arms…

HA: WORLD’S….

Brown drops over the shoulder of Ojore and then he grabs a camera cord, wrapping it around the beast’s throat. Ojore flails and struggles as Brown pulls on the cord tighter, bringing his foe to his knees…

HE: Brown is going to choke Ojore out right here in front of us….

Ojore reaches up and he tries to dig his nails under the cord, keeping it from his skin. Brown is continuing to pull on the wire but Ojore demonstrates immense strength to snap it, sending Brown flying backwards…

HA: Ojore is a monster of a man…

Ojore crawls back to his feet and then he crashes into Brown, tackling him backwards and he slams him into the Spanish announce table, sending it flipping over and into the ringside barrier.

HE: These two are going to destroy one another…

HA: The battles between these two superstars are always barbaric…

The staff members flee the scene as Ojore and Brown begin to get back to their feet. Ojore grabs Brown by the neck and prepares to choke-bomb him through the 6CW announce table but Brown jabs his foe into the eye and then lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: No way…..

HA: BROKEN HOME!

Brown throws Ojore off into the F-5, driving him on top of the table, but the desk does not break. Ojore is flat on top of it as Brown staggers forwards and grabs another steel chair…

HE: I think security may need to intervene…

Joshua has left the ring and has started making his way up the ramp. As he nears the top the lights in the arena dim and an eerie laughter fills the air…

HA: Oh no…

???: Heehhehehe….The judgement day is coming!

*The big screen lights up and shows McCoy sat in the middle of a wooden floor. A circle of candles has been erected around him and a dark red pentagram has been inked on the floor underneath him.

???: Look into the flames…because they are the last thing you will ever see, Puppet Master.

*The laughter continues to fill the air and then it stops abruptly. The lights come back on and Joshua is still staring up at the big screen. He shakes his head and then disappears into the backstage area.

HE: Edward Plague sending a message to Joshua…

HA: And I think it was received loud and clear….these two are going to collide in a brutal “inferno” match at Ground Zero…

The cameras then pan back to the announce area. DeMarcus Brown is waiting for Ojore to stand, the steel chair cocked back…

HE: Brown ready to knock Ojore into next week…..HERE WE GO!

HA: OH HELL!

Crowd: Holly (beep) x10

Brown swings the chair but Ojore ducks it and scoops Brown into his arms. He spins around and then decimates Brown with a huge “world’s strongest slam” through the announce table. Ojore is kneeling next to Brown, his chest heaving in and out….

HE: Ojore just crushed Brown….right in front of us….

HA: Are we looking at the new Xtreme Champion? Could Ojore be about to regain his crown?

Ojore stands up and he looks down at Brown before turning away and heading towards the aisleway. Brown is coughing and spluttering in the wreckage of the table as Ojore disappears up the ramp…

Match result: Ojore via DQ
Match time: 4 minutes; 45 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:02 am

*Back in Daniel Magnusson’s office; Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson are sat at an oak desk, both men are sipping a coffee

DA: What shall we do about this next match Daniel, Nate is heading home which means Altair doesn’t have an opponent?

*Magnusson is stirring his drink appearing deep in thought

DM: What’s going on with him Dean, you know him better than the rest of us, why the sudden change?

*Andrews takes a deep breath

DA: I wish I knew Daniel, at least then I could do something about it

*Magnusson shakes his head

DM: You really have no idea. What about Emma, has she said anything, you two are close, yes?

DA: Only through Nate, I………err…… Look why don’t you ask her yourself, maybe it’s time she started explaining what’s been going on

DM: There’s more to it Dean, I’m sorry but I’m not blind. You know something?

*Andrews reacts angrily

DA: I told you Daniel. I don’t know anymore than the rest of us and that’s all I want to say on the matter. OK!!

*Magnusson holds up his own hands

DM: I’m just saying Dean

DA: Well DON’T. Let’s worry about the things we can control shall we, like this match with Altair

*Magnusson looks unsure but nods

DM: As far as I care it can be an open challenge. I’m sure there are more than enough people who have a reason to take on Alexander Altair. Well here’s there chance

*Andrews nods and leaves the room, closing the door he picks up his phone

DA: Emma, its Dean. I’m not doing this anymore, this has gone on long enough, either you tell him or I will.

*Andrews hangs up and walks away from camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:05 am

*Elsewhere backstage Alexander Altair is stood with Christy James

CJ: Alexander, we have just received late word that your expected opponent this evening Nate Nack has been pulled from competition and that your match is now an open challenge. How does that affect your game plan, does your whole mind set have to change now?

*Altair smiles evilly

AA: - My game plan never changes Christy, I go out there to cause the maximum amount of pain to my opponent, I want to destroy and to humiliate whoever I am faced with. If it's not Nate then it just means someone else is getting an ass kicking

CJ: And any thoughts on who might want to take up such an opportunity, you wouldn’t be considered as one of the more popular members of the locker room

*Altair snaps back

AA: This isn’t a popularity contest Christy, as much as losers like Grace or JJ Johnson want you to believe. This is a war, only the most brutal survive. I’m not here to make friends, I am here to win

CJ: And a final word on the man you have challenged to a match at Ground Zero, the man the fans have christened Enigma?

*Altair shakes his head

AA: He is a coward, of course these fans look up to him, he embodies all that is pitiful about them and at Ground Zero I will show him to be the fraud that he is!!

*Altair strides out of shot as Christy hands back to ringside

HA: We’ll be back with Alexander Altair against a mystery opponent right after these short messages

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:06 am

Match 6
Alexander Altair vs. ???

Back at ringside

HA: Up next is a match that we expected to involve two former champions but as a result of events earlier this evening we now have a change to the schedule. Nate Nack has been removed from active competition until Ground Zero and so we now are faced with an open challenge as issued by Daniel Magnusson and Dean Andrews

HE: It is a strange turn of events, of course Magnusson had no choice, and he could not allow Nate to continue with his seemingly revenge filled attacks on Gazzy but as a result of that decision Alexander Altair is the man who is faced with the unknown

HA: Indeed anyone could walk down that ramp to face him

HE: Well before we cross that bridge let’s deal with what we do know

MK Ultra booms out of the speakers and Altair walks through the curtain to a chorus of boos from the packed out crowd

HA: Never a fan favourite but undoubtedly a talented individual

HE: But one who has been struggling of late with a guy we know very little about

HA: A guy nobody knows anything about

HE: The mysterious Enigma that has placed himself into Altair’s business over the past few weeks

HA: He has been present backstage offering help to individuals in trouble, a knight in shining armour if you like, and on more than one of these occasions he has crossed swords with Altair

HE: And these events have driven the former UK champion to demand a match against him at Ground Zero. Even going so far as offering his own career as a carrot to entice him out of his hideaway

Altair gets to the bottom of the ramp, he walks around the ring grabbing a microphone form the announce table before rolling under the bottom rope into the ring

The crowd continues to boo as he lifts the mic to his lips, facing the curtain he starts to speak

AA: Don’t be shy, come on which loser will it be. Johnson, Grace, Harris, Gazzy D?
I don’t care, I’m not picky, you’ll all get the same treatment

The crowd falls into a hushed silence as the lights in the arena go off

HA: OK, any guesses

HE: Just that it doesn’t normally end well when this happens

AA: Is that all you got, stage tricks?

A spotlight starts to move across the crowd, it stops in the rafters and the outline of a man in a hood stands in the light, the crowd cheer as the image remains perfectly still

AA: If you had any guts you’d come down here

The spotlights moves across the crowd once more stopping in the other corner of the arena, once again the same outline appears and the crowd cheer

AA: You can’t run forever

Again the spotlight moves, flicking back and forth before finally stopping at the top of the ramp, again the same shadowy outline appears. Altair drops the mic to the mat with a thud

HA: Looks like Enigma is ready to make an appearance

HE: And this time Altair is ready for him

HA: Don’t be so sure, through the crowd, the spotlight was just a distraction!!

With Altair facing the ramp, as the lights come back on the hooded man comes through the crowd and enters the ring, turning Altair round he unleashes left and rights knocking Altair back to the ropes

HE: Enigma getting the upper hand once more

HA: REVERSAL!

The hooded man tries to whip Altair against the rope but Altair reverses and catches the man with a forearm smash

HE: Now Altair has him where he wants him

The hooded man is slow to get to his feet as Altair beckons him forward

HA: OH MY GOD HE DAMN NEAR TOOK HIS HEAD OFF!!!

HE: WHAT IMPACT FROM THAT KICK FROM A STANDING START!!!

As Altair takes a step forward the hooded man springs forward with a spinning heel kick to Altair’s temple knocking him to the mat, the crowd pop as the hooded man rolls from the ring and starts to back up the ramp, he is breathing heavily keeping eye contact with Altair who slowly starts to stand

HA: Altair had him in his sights but once again this Enigma shows he is not to be taken lightly

HE: But what does this mean, is that the challenge accepted?

HA: I think we know now

Enigma is stood at the top of the ramp, staring at the ring he raises one arm towards the arena roof where a Ground Zero banner hangs from the rafters

HE: It’s on, Altair vs. Enigma at Ground Zero

Altair is smiling in the ring as the action cuts backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:09 am

*Backstage in Daniel Magnusson’s office

DM: I think you know why I have asked to see you both this evening?

*The camera pans over Magnusson’s shoulder to show Scott Harris and Mike Masters stood on opposite sides of the room; Masters scowls across at his one time tag partner

DM: You have both served this company well in the past, despite your differences we were able to complete a famous victory and for that I am eternally grateful, and it is because of that I expect you to maintain civility whist you are in the confines of my office this evening

*Harris flexes his muscles but nods

DM: You are two of the most talented individuals this company has on its books currently but I understand and respect that for the pair of you there is a burning desire to be at the very top, your careers have been somewhat entwined for almost this entire year but we have been unable to separate the pair of you in terms of ability, there have been numerous encounters and I can see that what may have begun as a mutual respect for one another’s talents has now developed into one of the fiercest rivalries we have ever seen...A rivalry that deserves a fitting conclusion

*Masters smiles and rubs his hands

DM: So at Ground Zero you both get exactly what you have wanted, exactly what the fans have craved for, at Ground Zero it will be Mike Masters versus Scott Harris…..Last Man Standing (The crowd cheer at the announcement)

DM: May the best man win!

*Masters laughs smugly

MM: Don’t worry he will

SH: Keep talking Masters, it won’t save you in the ring

*Masters steps towards Harris

MM: Why wait till then…..

*Magnusson steps between the two

DM: That match can be taken away just as quickly as it’s been made, you wanna tear each others heads off, then get out to that ring and give it all you’ve got but you throw one punch in here then you’re gone. No match, no career, bye bye. UNDERSTOOD!!

*Masters smiles as Harris nods

MM: That’s right Scotty, do as you’re told

*Harris curls his lip

DM: Mike, get out of my office now

MM: Golden boy protected by the company, what a surprise

*Masters slams the door as he exits; back in the office Harris shakes Magnusson by the hand

SH: Thank you Mr. Magnusson. I really appreciate you being able to put everything that my father did to you and this company behind you and not holding my blood ties with that tyrant against me

*Magnusson smiles

DM: You are twenty times the man he is Scott. You are a credit to your mother

*Harris smiles as the scene changes to show Mike Masters walking down the corridor, his phone rings and he answers

MM: Exactly like you said, like candy from a baby

*Masters hangs up the phone and the action goes back to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:10 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman what a show we have had so far and what a Main Event to end proceedings ahead of Ground Zero

HE: Each man involved in this next match wants to lay a marker ahead of the PPV, this isn’t about bragging rights, this is to show the opponent who is the better man

*The camera shows each competitor in the Main Event preparing backstage

HA: We will be back in 2 minutes, you would be crazy to go anywhere else

*A trailer plays advertising Ground Zero

6CW Anarchy Results 13th November 2014 UO78Jh8

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 am

Main Event
Max Adamson/Mike Masters/Vincent Costello/Bad Intentions vs Enforcer/Scott Harris/Liam Wood/Red Arrows

We return to ringside and there is pandemonium inside Wembley Arena. The fans are on their feet as we prepare for the evening’s main event…

HA: In two weeks time 6CW will electrify the Echo Arena in Liverpool….but right now, on our final stop before the PPV extravaganza, we have a main event to rival any other…

HE: This is going to be huge, Harold….

“Indestructible” starts to play through the speakers and is greeted by boos from the audience. Confidence Carter appears at the top of the arena, making his way down the walkways to ringside, as Justice Porter enters from the stage. Both men’s faces are covered by balaclavas…

HA: The number #1 Contenders’ to the Tag Team Titles….Bad Intentions will be looking to make a statement tonight….

Carter and Porter both climb up into the ring as red pyros shoot into the air and “Stronger” booms out to a huge ovation. Robin Reborn bounces out onto the stage and is soon joined by his partner, Jack Hurst. Reborn tags hands with the fans whilst Hurst gives a jovial wave…

HE: This is Hurst and Reborn’s last hurrah as tag team champions….they should enjoy it because in two weeks it is all coming to an end…

Reborn leaps up over the top rope and begins to goad Bad Intentions whilst Jack Hurst slowly steps through the ropes to join his partner. There is jostling between both teams and then “Champion” blazes out to another crescendo of boos…

HA: We found out just a few moments ago that Mike Masters and Scott Harris will attempt to settle their differences once and for all at Ground Zero….Daniel Magnusson has sanctioned a “last man standing” match between the two warring superstars…

HE: These two have been at loggerheads for months…it is obvious Masters is the more talented, now he can prove it at Ground Zero…

HA: I think Scott Harris might have something to say about that….

Mike Masters swaggers out onto the stage, grinning at the boos from the crowd, and he spins on the spot before posing in front of the cameras. He struts down the ramp and then jumps onto the apron before getting into the ring. “Shoot the runner” then screams out to a standing ovation…

HA: Scott Harris has been desperate to get his hands on Mike Masters for weeks….he has wanted to prove his superiority for months…..in two weeks time he gets the opportunity to do just that…

Harris walks out onto the stage, lowering his hood as he does so, and then starts his descent to the ring. His eyes are firmly locked on Mike Masters as he runs up the steel steps…

HE: So many combustible elements in this match….I am not sure how the referee will keep them in check….

Harris climbs through the ropes and then “Killing in the name of” shatters the PA system, drowned out immediately by boos. Purple pyros hit the air as Vincent Costello makes his entrance…

HA: Public enemy #1….in just two weeks Vincent Costello will enter “hell in a cell” against Liam Wood, their legendary rivarly will culiminate in the most deadly environment…

HE: No titles on the line, it is about so much more than that….Costello and Wood have hated each other since day one….a rivalry that has lasted for almost two years now….it ends in two wees….

Costello slowly makes his way down the ramp and he circles the ring, refusing to climb inside. He places his EWF title on the announce desk as “Endseekers” roars out to a tremendous reception….

HA: Liam Wood has lost it all thanks to Vincent Costello…..his girlfriend, his best friend, his success in this company….now he wants redemption, he wants his pound of flesh…

HE: HERE HE COMES!

Wood comes tearing out onto the stage, ripping off his vest as he does so. His eyes are glowing with fury as he begins to rush the ramp and right around the ring…

HA: Wood doesn’t want to hang around….THIS IS A FIGHT!

The fans roar as Wood and Costello meet head-first and begin to trade with huge punches. Wood gets the upper hand and he rocks Costello’s head back but Costello responds with a rake of the eyes. He clatters Wood’s head off the announce table and tries to scoop him up…

HE: GO TO…

Wood drops off the side and then he runs Costello, head-first, into the ring post. Costello staggers away and Wood clotheslines him over the railing and into the crowd.

HA: I don’t know if this can be contained…

“Saturday Night” is screaming out and the fans are applauding as Enforcer comes walking out onto the stage. He barely gets to the top of the ramp when Max Adamson crashes the 6CW title belt across the back of his head…

HE: Brilliant…

HA: A damn ambush…..this match is never going to get started…

Suddenly, all caution is thrown to the wind and everybody is brawling. Harris and Masters have barged past the referee and are trading shots whilst the Red Arrows and Bad Intentions are squaring up in the centre of the ring.

HE: I knew this was going to happen….no way was there ever going to be any control…

Max picks Enforcer’s head up off the floor and then drives it back down into the stage as the crowd boo. Liam Wood is standing on the ringside barrier and he dives into the crowd, clotheslining Costello to the floor. Scott Harris tackles Mike Masters to the floor and is hammering down with forearms as the tag teams go for broke on the outside….

HA: Jack Hurst is taking a beat right now…

Justice Porter and Confidence Carter have Hurst trapped on the floor and they are raining down with heavy kicks to the head and chest. All attention then turns to Robin Reborn, who has scaled the turnbuckle…

HE: What is he doing up there…..NO WAY!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

HA: Robin Reborn can fly!

Reborn hauls himself into an incredible shooting star press, clattering into Bad Intentions on the outside and taking all of them to the floor. The camera then pans back up the ramp where Max Adamson is beckoning for Enforcer to get back up…

HA: I can’t concentrate on everything going on out here…

Enforcer staggers up, near the edge of the stage, and Max comes charging towards him. Enforcer sidesteps and he sends Max crashing into the steel ruts of the titantron structure before picking up the 6CW Title and he smashes it into the champion’s face. Enforcer kisses the belt and throws it down before dragging Max back up…

HE: Leave him alone….he is the world champion…

HA: Max was the one who attacked Enforcer from behind….now he can deal with the consequences…

In the ring, Scott Harris is trying to lock Mike Masters in the sharpshooter. Masters manages to wriggle free and he kicks out with both feet, sending Harris flying across the ring. Masters gets back up and runs to the ropes, diving into a springboard….

HE: DISASTER KICK!

Harris ducks the kick and then tries to counter with an Olympic slam but it is countered by an armdrag. They get back up and Harris swings his hand back to throw a punch but Masters delivers a kick right between the legs…

*Crowd boo

HA: Disgraceful…

HE: In two weeks time that will be completely legal…

Harris drops to his knees and rolls in pain as Masters stands over him, a smug grin upon on his face. Masters then climbs from the ring and grabs two steel chairs before heading back inside…

HE: Masters has some bad intentions for his rival…

The cameras then pan into the crowd and show Liam Wood and Vincent Costello brawling into the upper tiers of the arena. Wood is shown ramming Costello’s head into a large steel door and then they both disappear into the backstage area…

HA: We need to get cameras back there and quickly…

HE: But there is still so much to watch out here….

Robin Reborn is trying to drag Confidence Carter up when Justice Porter runs forwards and delivers a huge Superman punch. Porter rips up the coverings off the floor and then he drags Reborn up, scooping him onto his shoulders….

HA: That is exposed concrete right there….someone stop it….

Jack Hurst tries to come to the rescue but Confidence Carter smacks him in the side of the head with the ring bell. Porter then grins at his tag team partner and delivers a tombstone, crushing Reborn’s head into the concrete…

HE: OH MY…..

HA: We need medics….Robin Reborn’s neck may be broken…

Porter and Carter nod their heads before getting back to their feet. They look down at the Red Arrows before motioning for belts around their waists. They high five and then start to make their way towards the aisleway…

HE: Job done for Bad Intentions….Red Arrows know exactly what they are dealing with now…

Jack Hurst has crawled over and is checking on Robin Reborn as we head back up to the top of the stage. Enforcer has Max’s head between his legs and he is looking at the side of the stage…

HA: Enforcer has some evil ideas of his own here….

HE: That is the 6CW World Champion….don’t you dare lay a hand on him….

Enforcer raises a lone arm to the crowd and they give an almighty cheer. He then locks his arms under Max’s waist and prepares to lift him…

HA: POWER…

Enforcer lifts Max up for the powerbomb but the world champion jams his thumb right into the eye of Enforcer, temporarily blinding him. Max staggers away as Enforcer drops down on one knee, trying to repair is vision…

HE: Max showing what a real world champion is all about….he does what it takes…

HA: He is a no good….son of a..

HE: GORE…..GORE…..GORE….OH MY GOD!

HA: SENSATIONAL….

Sparks fly as Max spears Enforcer off the side of the stage, sending them both crashing ten feet through a table and into a heap of production equipment. The whole arena is rocking as both men are flat out in the wreckage…

HA: This is total warfare in front of us….these men may never be the same…

HE: And we haven’t even got to Ground Zero…

Medics are on the scene as Adamson and Enforcer are still not moving. The action moves back to ringside, where Mike Masters has placed one steel chair under Scott Harris’ head and is lifting the second up into the air…

HA: Scott Harris may be about to join the casualty list…

*Crowd cheer

HA: Talk about returning the favour…

Masters is about to bring the chair crashing down when Scott Harris jolts forward and lands with a heavy low-blow. This time it is Masters who collapses to his knees, agony all over his face. Harris gets back up and he grabs a steel chair…

HE: Oh no….Masters is in trouble now…..

Harris points the chair at Masters’ head and prepares to swing but then he turns the weapon on its edge and begins to drive it down against Masters’ legs. Masters yells out in pain as the attack continues….

HA: Mike Masters may not be able to walk when this is all said and done…

Seven more chairshots to the legs and then Harris hails the weapon away. Harris’ eyes are full of fury as he then grabs Masters’ legs and turns him over…

HE: Oh no…

HA: SHARPSHOOTER….If Harris can lock this in at Ground Zero then he may very well keep Masters down for ten…

Masters is screaming in pain and trying desperately to crawl for the ropes as Harris sits right into the submission hold. Masters is slapping his hand against the canvass and really clawing at his own head as the pain increases….

HE: Get him off….he’s going to break Masters’ legs…

A team of referees and security storm the ring to start breaking up the action. Harris is backed off and trapped in the corner whilst Mike Masters tries to crawl to safety. Harris is clearly angry as he tries to push his way through….

HA: All of these men are going to collide in just two weeks….Daniel Magnusson is doing the right thing by breaking this up now because if it continues he may not have a pay per view….

The cameras pan around the wreckage at ringside and then suddenly the coverage goes into the backstage area. The cameras are rolling in the parking lot as Liam Wood has pulled Vincent Costello up on the bonnet of a car…

HE: Oh my God….this is chaos….we need to get security out there…

HA: I don’t think anyone is going to make it in time…

Wood pulls Costello up and he hooks his arms in place. He looks crazed as he prepares to drill Costello’s head into the windscreen…

HA: VIPER….OH GOD!

Costello struggles and then he counters with a backdrop. Wood lands on the windscreen and the back of his head cracks straight through the glass. Wood rolls off the bonnet and falls down onto the concrete floor. Costello then slides off the side of car and he staggers over to another black rental. He drags the driver’s door open and climbs inside…

HE: I guess Costello has had enough….he’s getting out of town…

HA: No…..no wait a damn minute…..Vincent….VINCENT DON’T DO IT….OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Costello revs the engine and then he puts the lights on full beam. He targets the position of Liam Wood, who is staggering out towards the exit of the lot, before he starts to drive forward. Costello heads straight in the direction of his groggy rival….

HE: NO….

Wood somehow gains his senses and rolls out of the way in time, sending the car crashing through the security barriers and out into the night. The tires can be heard screeching as Costello struggles to keep control of the vehicle and then he disappears into the distance. Liam Wood is on his knees, blood trickling down the back of his head, and he is staring out at where the car disappeared to. His eyes are boiling with hatred.

HA: I can’t believe what we have just witnessed….Vincent Costello just tried to run down Liam Wood….

HE: But he didn’t…

HA: That is assault with a deadly weapon….as if Costello hasn’t done enough to Wood over the last twenty two months….he just tried to run him down like a damn animal…

HE: Wood survives to fight another day….and in two weeks he will be involved in the fight of his life….

HA: Yes he will…..these two gladiators will meet inside “hell in a cell” at Ground Zero and after what we just witnessed I cannot imagine what they are going to do one another…

The furious face of Liam Wood, staring straight down the barrel of the camera, is the last image of the show as we hit the credits.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down