The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February

+7
Hero
Steel
Rowdy Rod
The Last Outlaw
Michael_Sweetwater
Blade
Paul Mac 6CW
11 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

6CW Anarchy 13/2/13

Match One
Blade vs Dylan Wright

Match Two
Roman Azrael vs Marty Helms

Match Three
Mike Masters vs Jack Hurst

Day in the life of Ron part 3

Match Four
The Ronster Open Invitational

The Critics Chair featuring Jerome Dubois

Match 5
Golden Briefcase Semi Final 1
Dennis Hart vs Nate Nack

Update on Gazzy D

Main Event

Golden Briefcase Semi Final 2
DeMarcus Brown vs Orthrus

[u]

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February

Post by Blade Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:58 pm

The crowd is full of excitement for the third show of 6cw, there chanting 6c dub, 6c, dub and the noise levels goes up a notch when crowd Favorite Blade walks out onto the stage with I do what I want raging from the arena speakers pyrotechnics race of into the rafters as Blade puts to arms in the air and then races down to the ring tagging fans as he goes and slide into the ring and gets a microphone of the ring announcer.

Blade: Holy crap this place is mad house!

The crowd cheers even louder.

Blade: Well what the hell happened last week we had Lex Hart returning against his brother, The very man that tried to bring down this very company but he came a long way into getting all you guys the 6cw universe back on his side when he teamed up with yours truly.

The crowd chant Welcome back Lex!

Blade: Yeah its great to have him back but he got a long way to go before he gets my approval but that been said he did a great job in helping me with our tag match but thanks to a certain Mr Brown that was not meant to be and we have unfinished business young sir.

The crowd start the you suck chant.

Blade: Its not the first time someone has used a led pipe to get what he wants.

Blade scratches his head.

Blade: Let me think, Who was the last person to use a lead pipe in match?

The crowd shout out "YOU".

Blade: Damn straight it was me, May be I should sue your ass for copy right infringement but that been said would be too easy for you Brownie boy, We will settle this in the ring sooner or later mark my words I will get my revenge on you fella.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Blade: On to my next opponent Dylan Wright!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Blade: This guy is very good in a tag team but what is he like in singles compition then?

I have no beef with you Dylan but you have met me at the wrong time, I am what you call not a very happy chappy after last weeks events and unfortunately for you are next on my hit list of men that will fall at my feet.

After been screwed twice in a row of the victory that I deserved it will not happen a third time and you my friend are gonna know what it is like to be on the receiving end of a very peed off Blade and if your brother is gonna try to get involved in our match then he will suffer the same fate as what you will be facing and that my friend is defeat.

I do what I want rages from the arena speakers and Blade slams the microphone onto the mat and climbs the top rope to pose for his cheering fans.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 13th February

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm

Nate Nack is leaving the office of Dean Andrews. Outside, Emma Holland is waiting by the door in anticipation.

“Well?” she asked as she jumped to her feet. “What did they say? Who are you going to face?”

“Dennis Hart,” he replied.

“Ugh, that jerk. I hope you beat that sorry son of a-”

“Excuse me?”

She turned around and was surprised to see Hart standing tall behind her. His face furrowed into a scowl. “Unless that sentence was going to end with saint, you'd better keep that trap of yours shut, scum.”

Quickly, Nate jumped between the two of them, pushing Emma backward. “Hey, this is between you and me, Hart.”

“Yes, it is between you and me. And if she's scum, you're worse. It's people like you I can't stand.”

The two of them stared at each other before Dennis gave Nate a small smile. His gaze turned to Emma. He gave her a wink before looking back to Nate. “I'm winning that case.”

“Over my dead body.”

“That's the idea.”

Dennis turned and walked away, leaving Nate and Emma standing in the hallway.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:04 am

The camera focuses on a small room with a single light swaying and flickering, lighting up the room and making visible the sight of bars and a dark figure in the corner.

??: This small confined space, is a space that can make or break a man, it can be you best friend or your worse nightmare.

the light suddenly goes out. Footsteps are heard

??: This was all part of a routine that i had to get used to, a routine that contributed to making me who i am today. I come here to relive the memories good and bad these memories remind me of why i will give my all to make sure i am a success in my life and i will do that however i have to do that. If i need to break a rule or break the law to succeed then that is what i will do.

A clinking sound is heard as the light suddenly comes back on brighter than before revealing Marty Helms stood under the light wearing a pair of jeans and no top revealing scars on his torso. Marty looks down at the scars and starts to run his fingers over them.

MH: These scars are only the physical scars that are visible but life always leaves mental scars and it is upto you how you deal with them, i choose to relive some of these mental scars by coming to the scene of many of them to help destroy these memory bit by bit.

MH: Scars... it is the one thing that connects me and Roman Azrael my next opponent. Roman uses a mask to hide his scars and to block out the memories that his scars have left behind but i will be the man to make you remember those scars. You chose to return to the ring to erase some of those scars taht have tortured you mentally but the beating i am going to give you will make you remember all to well the night you were left a scarred man.

??: LIGHTS OUT!!!!

MH: just like the guards said Roman it will soon be lights out for you

Marty is heard laughing as the camera fades out to total darkness

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 08 Feb 2013, 11:25 am

The scene opens in a London Bar in Westminster, Cody and Dylan Wright are sat at a table each one holding a bottle of budweiser

DW: The Camel and Artichoke?? - Where did you find this place?

Cody shrugs his shoulders his interest more taken by a pretty brunette standing at the bar

DW: Cody are you listening??
Dylan shoves his brother and beer spills from the bottle onto his lap

CW: Hey WTF!!!!!!

DW: So you are on this planet then??
How about you start thinking with that thing inside your head rather than what's in your pants!!

Cody laughs
CW: You're a fine one to talk, where were you last week when I needed you??

I hope she was worth it!!

Dylan looks to the sky whimsily
DW: Oh yes she was

CW: You're a dog D
At least I'm looking for somebody special
Miss right
You're just interested in Miss right now

Dylan laughs
DW: I'm young single and last time I checked I was free from any dangerous diseases, so I am free to sow my wild oats wherever I want.
And right now I think I might try my luck with that minx over there

CW: I saw her first, she looks nice

DW: Nice, Nice??
She looks dirty , she looks like she could teach me a trick or two, she's not right for you Code
Let your big brother take this one
I'll tell you what she's like, maybe even take pictures

Dylan winks

CW: What about today??

Dylan looks confused

CW: You told me to find somewhere we could live. I've set up 3 flat viewings. You said if we were going to take this 6CW thing seriously we needed to put down roots
Find somewhere we could call home

DW: Anywhere that has a pub called the Camel and Artichoke is not somewhere I want to call home
£4.50 a bottle that's like 20 dollars. We're on minimum wage dude
And based on your performance last week a permanent contract is not looking like its coming our way any time soon

CW: So where then??

Dylan stands
DW: I don't know, you're in charge of these type of things - You sort it out

CW: Where are you going

Dylan turns and winks as the girl from the bar walks towards him, he pinches her ass and the two leave the pub

CW: How WTF man!!!!!

Cody pulls his phone from his pocket and dials a number
CW: Hi is that the letting agency -Yeah look I'm sorry something's come up, can we cancel?

The scene fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Fri 08 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

The titantron shows an empty cinema with the camera beaming its images at the screen

On the front row of the seating sits Gary Grant, the Critic.

The camera swoops through the cinema before finally focusing on Gary who is scribbling on his notepad.

"Hello 6CW. My name is.....well you all know what it is, as you have all read my reviews. Last week, you heard from me during the show. This week, I want to review that show."

"The Verdict?"

"Awful with a sprinkling of brilliance. That brilliance being me of course and the segment that I was in. The rest of the show though was akin to having to sit through a Adam Sandler movie marathon. Entertaining in very short bursts, but with ultimately awful talent on show. And it also left me wanting so much more. Thats the 6CW not Adam Sandler which I wouldnt want any more of ever."

"I have watched the matches back and they truly did stink the place out. No heart, no physical domination - just a very average display by the so called superstars of 6CW. But there is hope. Namely me."

"From the talent on show, there is no doubt that I will be the champion as soon as I choose to be. There is no one in 6CW who can hold a candle to my talent, my charm and dare I say my good looks."

"My time in the ring will come soon enough. And when it does, this show will start to make waves again. Finally you will have a star worth talking about and a champion who will transcend the business."

"And I guarantee that it will be well received. I have already written the review! But for the time being, keep taking in the dross on show. For when I make my ring debut, the 6CW will never be the same again. And that is a good thing."

"my verdict....."

Gary holds out two hands before giving a double thumbs down.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

Wow, Just come across some of my promo's in the 6WF Next Generation stuff, How I came second in that i will never know.

https://www.606v2.com/t2899-6wf-next-gen#
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 09 Feb 2013, 5:50 pm

The scene opens as an old blue VW Golf chugs its way into the car park of the copper box arena at night time, exhaust fumes fill the air with the scent of burnt petrol. There are other cars in the car park but not of their owners are seen, the old VW pulls into a corner bay and a crunching sound and the sound of the engine disengaging can be heard. The driver door of the car is then opened and a man wearing a white hooded top steps out, he slams the door of the car behind him and makes his way to the rear of the vehicle, The hooded man then pops the boot and bends down to collect some belongings.

The sound of footsteps can then be heard and another man in a white hood enters the shot, on hearing the sound of footsteps the owner of the vehicle stands back upright but does not turn around. The second hooded man then approaches the owner of the vehicle and places his hand on the shoulder of the driver before addressing him.

??: Yo Grimes, I was told this would be the best place to find you.

The driver of the vehicle then instinctively turns around and charges the second hooded man up against a nearby wall, pinning him against the wall with his forearm under the man’s chin.

??: Whoa, Whoa, DeMarcus let me go man, it’s me, it’s me Curtis.

DeMarcus then removes a bandanna from the trapped man’s face dropping it to the floor he looks into his eyes before releasing the man, DeMarcus then turns his back on the man and makes his way back to his vehicle. The man who named himself Curtis still reeling in shock picks up his bandanna from the floor and re adjusts his attire before walking after DeMarcus.

Curtis: What is that how you treat a brother whose flown half way across the world just to see you?

DeMarcus stops what he is doing once more and turns to face Curtis

DeMarcus: What are you doing here Curtis?

Curtis looks at DeMarcus puzzled before answering him

Curtis: I told you, I came to visit you. What am I not allowed to pay a visit to my own flesh and blood anymore?

DeMarcus takes a step closer to Curtis who takes a nervous gulp

DeMarcus: You going to be honest with me Curtis, or do we have to do this the old way.

DeMarcus then takes a metal object out of his pocket and places it on his hand.
DeMarcus: I’m no fool Curtis so don’t take me for one; it took me months to save up to get a flight here out of that warzone, money you had little of when I left. So either you’ve won the lotto in the time I’ve been gone or someone else is funding this little trip of yours.

Curtis: Come on Grimes would mom really want to see us fighting like this?

DeMarcus: don’t bring her into this C, answer my question

Curtis looks at his brother almost pleadingly, but DeMarcus expression does not change

Curtis: Ok man Ok but ill warn you you’re not going to like it, Vega sent me.

A look of fury comes across the face of DeMarcus and he rubs the metal object wrapped around his knuckles.

Curtis: hear me out D, what did you expect? You just disappeared out of the blue, Vega had patrols out looking for you everywhere, we thought one of the rival gangs had taken you god knows where, for all we knew you could have been dead face down in a sewer somewhere. Vega had all the rival gang leaders rounded up and tortured to try and get information on your whereabouts to no avail, he put his own neck on the line for you DeMarcus. Then we gets this call one night when we were planning are next move, switch on the TV they said, check out the 6CW revival show, so of course we did out of intrigue and who did we see? You DeMarcus, only it couldn’t be could it, surely you would have told your only brother that you were leaving the country all together, leaving our gang and everything we had helped to build. What’s more Vega thought exactly the same he was peed bro, he didn’t believe me that I knew nothing, he thought I’d wasted all his time and money just to cover your back whilst you built a new life for yourself.

DeMarcus still has a thunderous look on his face, but takes a step back and leans against the boot of his car

DeMarcus: Nice story Curtis but that still doesn’t explain why you’re here in front of me right now, from the sounds of it; it should be you laying in a gutter somewhere. I don’t owe Vega anything I did my time for him; I served him well, I did everything he asked of me with little in return. If he has that much of a problem with me leaving Curtis go back to him and tell him to stop sending his dogs to do his own dirty work, tell him to put his own balls on the line for once.

Curtis throws his hands up in the air in desperation

Curtis: Come on DeMarcus you know as well as I do, I can’t go back and tell him that he’d have me strung up. Listen to me Grimes if Vega had it his way I wouldn’t be here but I managed to work out a deal with him, a deal which could see both of us happy with the outcome.

DeMarcus: chose your next words very carefully Curtis

Curtis: I’ve heard about this job, a job that could cripple one of our main rivals. What’s more they don’t even know I know about its one of their biggest secrets even most of their own troops don’t know about it. We’re talking two or three at tops four guards between us and the prize, nothing the Brown brothers reunited couldn’t handle. Now I’m getting to the best part I told Vega about the job and he says if we pull it off he couldn’t care less what you do, and I’d be in line for a promotion, id have my own patrol to manage id be top dog and Vega would only want forty per cent of the profit we generate. The catch is DeMarcus we would have to leave this place tonight there’s only a small window of opportunity, I’ve got two plane tickets with me now flying into LAX tonight one for each of us. What you say Grimes?

DeMarcus scratches his head clearing considering his options.

DeMarcus: can I see my ticket?

Curtis reluctantly hands over the plane ticket to DeMarcus, DeMarcus studies the ticket carefully. He then jumps down from the boot of the car and stands face to face with his brother, without even thinking DeMarcus rips the ticket in two and throws it at the feet of Curtis.

DeMarcus: There’s your answer Brother

Curtis shakes his head and sneers at DeMarcus

Curtis: You’re even more of a fool then I thought you DeMarcus, enjoy beating up these nobodies in the short time you have left, it’s not just my death certificate you’ve just signed it your own as well.

DeMarcus: Save it Curtis, you give Vega a message from me, DeMarcus Brown aint nobody’s lapdog anymore.

DeMarcus then takes his gym bag out of the boot of the car and slams the boot lid shut, DeMarcus then walks past his brother bumping shoulders but does not say another word to him and enters the copper box arena. The scene ends with Curtis Brown holding the ripped up plane ticket staring a hole through the door DeMarcus has just entered.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sun 10 Feb 2013, 5:57 am

“Unbreakable” hits the speakers as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack walks out from the curtain to the approving cheers of the crowd. He's wearing his trademark “Mighty Strong, Mighty Fine, Mighty Mighty” shirt and heading straight for the ring, barely acknowledging his fans.

“Here's a man that's dominated the past of 6CW as of late,” said Henry Lloyd as he stick a pen behind his ear, “the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack.”

“Yessir, he's certainly shown he can hang with the best, but he's been up against some of the older stars,” replied Harold. “This week he faces the youngblood Dennis Hart in a matchup where the winner will face either Orthrus or Demarcus Brown for a shot at that golden briefcase containing that lucrative 6CW contract. How do you think he'll face with the future of 6CW?”

“I don't know, but I do know one thing, this man is strong, and Hart is no slouch either. This is almost a clash of the titans, and I cannot wait!”

Now Nate is in the ring holding a microphone. “As most of you have seen, I'm usually in a mighty mighty good mood,” he started as he paced around the ring. “Unfortunately, tonight's not one of those nights. Now I got a few things I need to get off my chest. First of all, I'm here to tell you that I'm here for two things. I'm here to win, and I'm here to win for you. You all deserve a champion that you can cheer on, and I want to be that for you. I did just that at the last show when I beat the hell out of Frenchy. But then he was fired. Think about that for a moment.

He got fired because he couldn't beat me. Me. Because someone of my skill defeated him, he was sacked. Now tell me, what does that say about my ability? Because a man can't pin me, he's not 6CW material? Am I supposed to think I'm the gateway here? That if you can't beat me, then you've got no chance her in 6CW, that you should just pack up and walk away from it all because surely there's no way you'll ever make it here? I'm tellin' y'all and the rest of that locker room right now, don't you dare underestimate me! I am THE Prime Example, I'm the Total Package, and I'm here to win. You sell me short, and I guarantee you that you'll come out on the short end of the stick, I tell you what. I beat Mark Matzko and I beat Jerome Dubois, and now I got my eyes set firmly on a golden contract that will prove to everyone that I belong here and bring me another step closer to wearin' that 6CW championship belt.”

Nate turned and faced toward the curtain, leaning on the ropes. “Which brings me to a certain Dennis Hart.”

The crowd began to boo at the mention of his name. “Let me tell you, when I fought Matzko, I enjoyed it because I respected him. When I fought Frenchy, I enjoyed it because I respected him. Love them or loathe them, they're both legends in my book. But you, Dennis... it took me all of fifteen seconds with you to realize I don't like you. I don't care what you say or do in this ring, but the second you try to make it personal, the second you think of getting close to Emma, I won't think twice of kicking your ass. You call me scum, but in three days, I'll be wiping my shoes on your back like a doormat to get the slime you leave behind off of them.

And that doesn't go to just Hart. I'm talkin' to you, Demarcus Brown. I'm talkin' to you, Orthrus. Whichever one of you walks out of that ring the winner, I'm puttin' you on notice. I'm mighty strong, mighty fine, and mighty capable of kicking your ass up and down this ring. I am Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, and don't you dare forget it!”

The crowd began to cheer again as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack dropped the microphone and hopped onto the turnbuckle. He pointed up at the ceiling, saying that he would be the one to reach to top of 6CW.

Last edited by Michael_Sweetwater on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 10 Feb 2013, 1:02 pm

The scene opens up back stage were the cameraman is walking down the corridor when he goes past a door on the right hand side of him he opens the door and see's a huge cardboard box, The cameraman then lifts the lid up and looks inside and there inside is Blade putting the finishing touches to the cardboard box.

You can see a sleeping bag a gas stove with a sauce pan on top of the stove filled with water a couple of pillows and at the end of the box is a tv wired to a battery and hanging on the wall is a plaque with the words home sweet home written on it, Blade then puts a vase full of flowers on a small table at the side of sleeping bag and then fluffs up the pillows.

Blade: There that will do nicely, Now all I gotta do is find Dylan and his brother and see how much rent I can get?

Blade backs out of the box and heads out into the corridor shouting out for the Write brothers.

Blade: Dylan hey Dylan where the hell are you guy's?

Suddenly the crowd in the arena cheers as they see Dylan getting a drink from a water cooler Dylan looks up at the excited Blade and takes a swig from his cup.

Dylan Write: Hey Blade,Whats up kid?

Blade: Hey man, I know you two were looking for a new home and I think I have found the perfect spot for you guy's, Its not too far away from work its in a great location and you would not have to drive to get here to the arena and its very cheep on the rental side.

Dylan Write: Ah cool I thought you were gonna have a go at me or summet, Come on then Blade take me too it.

Blade: Its this way follow me fella.

Dylan puts his empty cup into the trash can and follows Blade down the corridor Dylan is about to go out of the fire exit door as Blade stops him going out side.

Blade: No mate, Not through that door, Through this one.

Blade points his finger to the door where his home made room is out of the cardboard box and they both walk in with Dylan looking a little confused.

Dylan Write: I thought you said you had a property to show me not a cardboard box.

Blade: Hey give it a look will ya, Its very comfortable you get a room with a view and its cheep rent too.

Blade points to a small window at the back of the room over looking the car park to the arena.

Blade: You could see who's coming to the arena hell you could get the edge on your opponent by been here first.

Dylan Write: Wait a minute, How do you know that its comfortable did you sleep here last night?

Blade: Just to try it out, It's very quite at night a little spooky though when you wanna use the rest room with all the lights out but you wouldn't get any trouble from the neighbors cos you aint got any well apart from the rats but the don't bother you if you don't bother them.

Dylan Write: Blade you were going really well until you mentioned the Rats.

Blade: Don't right it off just yet, sorry for the pun there Dylan.

Dylan does a face palm.

Blade: And get this the rent for this little beauty is only, Wait for it £500 a month, How good is that?

Dylan Write: Listen Blade no offence but if you think am paying 1p to this crap hole you got another thing coming me and you have a match later on tonight so I suggest you concentrate on that instead of trying to wind me up.

Blade points his finger to his chest.

Blade: Aw there's no need to be like that Dylan after all the trouble I went to making this for you and you go and throw it back in my face, Well if your not gonna take up my offer then it looks like I will have to find someone else who will and don't worry fella me and you will settle this in the ring.

The crowd in the arena cheer loudly as Dylan nods at Blade and leaves the room and Blade goes inside the cardboard box.

Blade: Well I like it!

Blade then switches on the TV and lays down on the sleeping bag resting his head on the pillow as the scene then fades out to black.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:44 am

The camera cuts to an unknown backstage room. It’s poorly lit and a strip-light flickers on and off intermittently, the walls are filthy and cockroaches can be seen crawling about on a surface, a crackling sound can be heard as occasionally one of the roaches crawls onto the insect killing light.
A figure stands in the centre of the room with his back to the camera and music begins to play from speakers in the corner of the room...

‘Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down!!

He slowly turns around and his face is hidden behind a white mask, a Guy Fawkes mask akin to the one from V for Vendetta. He’s wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie and black gloves which fits perfectly. A silk black hood covers his hear behind the mask and gives no identity to the wearers skin colour. He raises one hand and makes a gesture for silence. The speakers crackle to life once more...

Anon: Welcome to Anonymous, we hope you enjoy your stay.
We were always here yet now we have arrived.
We have been here before yet we are new.
We have died a thousand times yet have been reborn.
We are the past, the present and the future of 6CW.
We are everyone
Or are we no-one?
We are everywhere
But you cannot locate us.
We are everybody
Though nobody knows our name.
We are watching you.
Though you are now watching us.
WATCH US!

We see you are subservient.
We ordered you to watch and you did.
We will do the same and the pattern will repeat itself for you are part of the machine.
You dance to the beat of our drum, you follow as we play the pipes.
You fall in line and remove the responsibility from yourself.
The mob culture absorbs you, it absolves you.
You perform acts of atrocity because you are told to and you do not question.
You obey the commands of others without doubt.

But why do you not question?
Question everything.
Doubt everything.

But you can trust us, can’t you?
You can believe in us, for we peddle no lies.
You can rely upon us to guide you to the light for we are your saviour.

YOU CANNOT TRUST US!

For we are liars, cheats and we will let you down.
We shall betray you.
But we are your new best friend, your guidance, your protector, your knight in shining armour.
We shall cloak the meek, become a face to the faceless.
We will protect you.
Or will we?

For we are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Anonymous waves at the camera and it's then revealed the image of him is but a hologram as it flickers a couple of times before then disappearing.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:24 pm

*Roman Azrael is standing in his brand new locker room inside the 6CW arena. He is standing by his mirror and examining his masked reflection before turning back to face the camera.

Azrael: And now this is where the journey shall truly begin, for me. I have exorcised the demons of my past life and I have moved on from the trials and tribulations that were forced upon me.

I ended years of suffering with one brief moment of solace and now I am restored. I am content and at peace with everything that has gone before, now I prepare to write a new chaper in a bright and wonderous future.

Last week, feeling the adrenaline rush of my first ever 6CW match, to have the fans screaming my name brought me back to a land that time seemed to have forgotten in my mind. It was simply breath-taking to know that I have waited so long for this moment and now it has arrived, and it felt as though I had never been away.

Ring rust and a few cobwebs were on display but I expected nothing less, but as the weeks go by I will pull myself free of their restraints and the pressure to perform will be replaced by confidence and never-ending determination.

I feel strong, I feel healthier than ever before....and although the so-called "prime" may have abandoned me in a hospital bed, I believe that this may become my true road to El Dorado....I see nothing but shining gold upon the horizon.

I know obstacles will follow me wherever I shall go, and there are many tests between here and that highly coveted mountain top but the harder I train, the more I fight, the more prepared I will be for what lies around the next corner. This has been my desire....my dream and my goal since I was a small child....and no matter how many times I have been told I was not worthy, I refuse to accept that as the undeniable truth.

I bring heart, soul, spirit and God-given talent to the fray....I fight for what is right, for the sense of my own personal justice....and aslong as I stick to my code, to my own principles and morals then I know there will be no mistakes and there will be no disappointments. I am strict in my methods....I have mapped out my entire scenario and although setbacks can never be accounted for....I have no doubts in my mind that when I say I will be triumphant in my quest for glory, I speak nothing but the truth.

*Azrael adjusts his mask as he looks into the mirror once more

Azrael: Marty Helms.....this is a direct message that I would advise you to listen to very carefully. You are a talented individual but you are misguided and you are fighting with a sense of purpose that is going to end in tragedy, for you.

You are preparing for this fight as though your life depends on it, you are dedicating every aspect of your soul to this conflict and I am afraid that you will not reach your desired result with that outlook. Sure, a man who fights with nothing to lose is certainly dangerous...but he is also careless and prone for counter, your demeanur shall betray you.

Because this is not the prisonyard anymore and your roughhouse approach will not save you from our impending battle. You wish to make a name for yourself, I do not doubt that, but unfortunately you are going to have to wait a little longer for your crowning achievement.....because I do not scare easily, and you leave no trace of fear upon me, despite what you may think.

You got a first hand glimpse of what I am capable of two weeks ago.....and with fourteen days past I am even further on my road to recovery, time will not fare you well.

But I anticipate your challenge and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield....because win, lose or draw, this will be a match that will have everyone talking.

Wednesday night we will fight....and on Wednesday night....you shall fall!

*Azrael breathes deeply and his eyes blink as the scene fades out to darkness

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 12 Feb 2013, 1:06 pm

Ron is shown backstage, he is eating a burger and holding a small dumbell in one hand, Christy James walks in, when Ron sees her he throws the burger in the air, it seems to stick to the roof, he starts pumping the dumbell.

Ron: '354, 355, 356...oh hello'

CJ: Hi Ron can I get your reaction to your debut match last week?'

R: 'Baisically Christy, I had Reilly right where I wanted him, and he knew it, and thats why he quick, he did not want a peice of the Ron-ster's fury'

CJ: 'To be honest, most people thought that Reilly had the match in hand, he only quit because he fell out with Mr Andrews'

R: 'It;s hard to say Christy, I wasn't really paying attention to the details'

CJ: 'Perhaps you should in the future?'

R: 'Indeed I will, I apologise, anyways, I am 1-0 in 6CW and I'm just getting started'

CJ: 'On that note, I also want to speak to you about your match this week, what can you tell us about the Ron-ster Open Invitational?'

R: 'Baisically I'm taking matters into my own hands, I came to 6CW to fufill my ambitions to become a wrestler and I'm issuing an open challange to anyone who wants to take me on, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'

CJ: 'Are you confident about your chances of success?'

R: 'Of course I am, I'm in the shape of my life, I don't know if you saw there but I was doing over 350 reps there'

Christy's looks up at the burger on the roof, Ron looks up and coughs nevervously

R: 'There seems to be a lot of great wrestlers in 6CW, and that's why I am here, to prove I can mix it amongst the best, and I'm putting the roster on notice, just yesterday I ran up 5 flights of stairs, without getting chest pains, can anyone else claim that?'

CJ: 'Actually that's probably a pre-requisite for most professional athl--'

R (talking over her): 'I don't know if I'm that fastest or the strongest, or even the best wrestler, but I can garuntee no one in 6CW wants this more than I do, I don't care what it takes, I will not stop until I have proved I am the best, and the 6CW better beware, when this Ron-ster is on the prowl'

Ron stares intently into the camera, breathing deeply

CJ: 'Thank you for your time Ron'

As Christy leaves Ron looks around nervously, he peels the burger off the roof, looks at it, brushes off some dirt, and starts to eat it again.

Last edited by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't ask)

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 12 Feb 2013, 2:49 pm

We go backstage where Timothy Allen is walking backstage through the halls of the 6CW Arena...

The lights in the hallway go out and a red light appears from the distance

Allen turns to run away but turns round into a glare from Orthrus

TA: Im Sorry please don't hurt me

Orthrus grabs Allen by the throat and lifts him up against the wall....

Tonight DeMarcus Brown finds out who the dominant force in this company is when i leave him broken and battered in an unconscious mess in the middle of the ring.

So what i want you to do now is grab your notepad and take this message to DeMarcus....

Timothy Allen pulls his notepad out and prepares to take notes whilst still being held by his throat

TA: What's your message?

Orthrus lets go of Timothy Allen who starts to cower behind his notepad....

My message is simple for DeMarcus

Orthrus kicks Timothy Allen in the gut and lifts him up and lands the Death from Above into the wall...

Orthrus pulls Timothy Allen's phone out and takes a photo is Allen unconscious on the floor...

Orthrus walks off with a sadistic grin on his face and shouts remember to send that message as Allen starts to regain consciousness

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 12 Feb 2013, 5:48 pm

At the latest 6CW house show, Mike Masters is sitting in his locker room until he sees a cameraman walk past his room. Masters then runs out of his room to get the cameraman as he has a message for the 6CW fans.

MM: Hey idiot come back!

Cameraman: Not right now, I gotta make my way to a photo shoot.

MM: Do you realise who your talking too? Don't you see the gold plack on my damn door.

Cameraman: Erm...

MM: Erm what? You think Im not important? You think im not important enough to get a shot off?

Cameraman: Alright, a few minutes but make it quick.

MM: Don't tell me what to do. Don't show me such disrespect. What you think because I lost my first match on Anarchy last week, Im bad. No, you're wrong, becase I'm as masterful as it gets.

MM: Listen 6CW, the result of the match last week means nothing. I'm still the talk of the country, I showed off my skills. Thoses skills that made me get to where I am now but I tell you, you aint seen nothing yet.

MM: Now onto my opponent for the next show. The man that thinks he's better than everyone in this damn company. I mean really how cocky can someone be? You may have had the upper hand in the end, but you see, I got the last laugh. I showed that im not only one of the best wrestlers out their, but have also but as aggressive side to me. Hurst, this is my first singles match. Mike masters is out to prove wrestling fans around the world who simply is the best. And people, your looking at him. Take a good look. Yeah thats right, your looking at perfection. Jack Hurst, you'll find out this wednesday.

MM: Now cameraman, you can get out of my room and go back to doing your low level career which is absolotely worthless. You heard me, get out!

The cameraman flees as Mike Masters smirks as the camera fades out.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down