The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT

Go down

Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT Empty Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 30 Jul 2013, 3:37 pm

Whats your views on this one.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

The incestual nature of the first film is not included in this hollywood remake starring Josh Brolin.

Alot of noise has been made about this as loyal fans of the original Korean hit have reacted angrilly to news of this remake. Hollywood has a tendency to remake forign movies especially Japanese horrors. I never like The Departed by Martin Scorcese which did no justice to Internal affairs.

whats your view guys?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT Empty Re: Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 3:56 pm

Agreed, bad idea no matter how much I'm growing to like Brolin

Back to top Go down

Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT Empty Re: Spike Lee Old boy remake/ films Hollywood should have left alone SPOILER ALERT

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 30 Jul 2013, 4:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Agreed, bad idea no matter how much I'm growing to like Brolin

Has quite a good resume does'nt he.

No country for old men and W are well acted also he was in the Goonies much props

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down