The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen?

4 posters

Go down

PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen? Empty PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen?

Post by Steve Sharona Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

So I signed up for ps+ about a year ago now and finally got a message last night saying I needed to clear some room on my HD for new games as it was rammed with games.  This month they gave away NFS Most Wanted, Spec Ops the line, Mafia 2, Lego LOTR on vita and When Vikings attack.  I'd only played Mafia out of that list so for my yearly sub of £39.99 it paid for itself in one month.

I've had so many great games of + but with sony making it compulsory to have + next gen to play online (like LIVE on xbox right now) I worry that the free games will stop and it will just become a subscription service for online gaming.  Anyone else got the same fears?

Steve Sharona

Back to top Go down

PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen? Empty Re: PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen?

Post by hampo17 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

Spec ops is awful in fairness mate, a few of my friends downloaded it and there was only us playing. Appears people have given up on that game.

However I echo your sentiments. PS+ is a great addition by Sony, I've downloaded BF3, Payday - The Heist, Saints Row 3 all for free. XBOX have just started giving away from games themselves for gold members so I'd be surprised if Sony got rid of the free games completely.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen? Empty Re: PS+ > Sliced Bread atm but what about next gen?

Post by Dass Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Spec Ops is actually a very good game if you ignore the multiplayer aspect, which in my opinion they shouldn't have bothered including in the first place.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:28 pm

i think Sony will keep the free games thing, its one of the reasons why people joined Plus in the first place and something the competition does not do the xbox one does not count its only till the release of the ONE, i think they will keep it

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sharona Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:00 pm

I hope they do but what could they release for the 1st 6 months on + on PS4 that wouldn't cost them money? I hear we are getting a lite version of a game called Drive Club which if you want to race online you need to buy map packs, new cars etc so that's not really free games.

Steve Sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down