The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers'

+3
NickisBHAFC
VTR
erictheblueuk
7 posters

Go down

Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers' Empty Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers'

Post by erictheblueuk Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:44 pm

"England cricket star Monty Panesar has been fined by police after being caught urinating on nightclub bouncers in Brighton, the BBC understands.

The spin bowler, who plays for Sussex County Cricket Club, was fined for being drunk and disorderly outside the Shooshh club early on Monday morning.

Sussex Police said a 31-year-old man had received a fixed penalty notice for being drunk and disorderly.

Sussex County Cricket Club said it was investigating the incident.

It said in a statement: "Sussex County Cricket Club can confirm that an incident took place involving Monty Panesar in the early hours of Monday August 5."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-23600037
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers' Empty Re: Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers'

Post by VTR Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:57 pm

Never thought Monty could bat, but the way he has dealt with a few bouncers there is quite impressive

VTR

Back to top Go down

Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers' Empty Re: Monty Panesar: England cricketer 'urinated on bouncers'

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 08 Aug 2013, 3:39 pm

To be fair the bouncers at shoosh are twa*s nearly threw me out on my birthday!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 08 Aug 2013, 5:42 pm

I've been reminded elsewhere that Monty always used to be a Diet Coke man which makes me wonder if there is a more concerning side to this story.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:07 pm

guildfordbat wrote:I've been reminded elsewhere that Monty always used to be a Diet Coke man which makes me wonder if there is a more concerning side to this story.
You don't mean, he has hit the full fat coke Guildford?! Cry 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:15 pm

Very clever, Olly. Now get back to the Norwich board! Wink

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:16 pm

Apparently, he's been removed from the Ashes squad. And so he should be.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:46 pm

I can't imagine how...Monty and of all people Monty...got throuhg the various steps and actions required in urinating on a bouncer.....Shocked 

were they bouncers or unmovable stone pillars Shocked...that stood-still and allowed a pidly Monty to urinate on them ?

If he was an australian though...a brawl with the bartender or bouncers would qualify him for captaincy Smile
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:39 pm

Funny enough, me and my mates were out in Brighton last year, and we saw him and he looked a complete mess that night! Safe to say someone can't handle there drink!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 6:15 pm

http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/660377.html

Will give you a laugh or two I'm sure.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Sat 10 Aug 2013, 10:57 pm

KP_fan wrote:I can't imagine how...Monty and of all people Monty...got throuhg the various steps and actions required in urinating on a bouncer.....Shocked 

were they bouncers or unmovable stone pillars Shocked...that stood-still and allowed a pidly Monty to urinate on them ?

If he was an australian though...a brawl with the bartender or bouncers would qualify him for captaincy Smile
so I found eventually after he was thrown out...he went to the overpass above the club and pee-ed from the safety of height and distance
Drunk he might have been...he wasn't out of his mind.
Clever Guy actually Rolling Eyes 
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down