The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense!

5 posters

Go down

Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense! Empty Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense!

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 am

Good day and welcome to another fine edition of the V2 Football Podcast.

This week Chris, Chris and Miky are joined by former Burnley and Stoke player Andy Cooke as we talk about his career in both English and South Korean football.

We also look back at the transfer window's movers and shakers of the past week, whilst discussing the recent England squad and our own predictions for League One.

Find out more and listen to all our old shows and interviews on our Podomatic page:

Remember to subscribe to us on iTunes and Podomatic at http://v2football.podomatic.com/

http://v2football.podomatic.com/entry/2013-08-08T16_05_58-07_00

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense! Empty Re: Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense!

Post by VDT Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Listened back to the show this morning on my way to work - have to say i really enjoyed the Andy Cooke interview!

Its a really interesting 30+ minute chat especially when he talks about his time in Korea, Considering we thought we would struggle to get 10 mins of him!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense! Empty Re: Episode 10 of the V2 Football Podcast: An Interview with Andy Cooke, our League One Predictions and some more transfer nonsense!

Post by Holymiky Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:10 pm

I really enjoyed the show, I thought we would get quite a decent length interview with Andy and we did which was great, he seems really nice and he seems like a top bloke also.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Why would QPR want these players they've loaned out back if they go up?

Are they not the same players who took them down last year?

Why would they want them back?!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Because they will have Harry from the start of the season and not that idiot Mark Hughes, who messed there whole season up.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah he only had the measly 25 games and 20 million plus pounds to keep them up, practically impossible job Rolling Eyes 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah, got to stop banging that drum Nick, its nonsense. Think you'll find Mark Hughes kept his QPR side up Wink 

Not that I agree that QPR will bring these players back, but I suppose the point is that Taarabt and Park could both be considered Prem quality so if they could keep them whilst they are in the Champ then get them back on promotion then it could be of some value. 

I mean, Defoe, Kanoute, Carrick, Cole, Glen Johnson, Di Canio and others were in a West Ham side that got relegated.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down