The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dolph interview about his (over) selling

2 posters

Go down

dolph interview about his (over) selling Empty dolph interview about his (over) selling

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 09 Aug 2013, 8:12 pm

On wrestlers telling him his style will lead to serious injuries down the line: "I’ve been pulled aside by legends and guys backstage and being told that I put my body through too much sometimes. I understand that, but I’m out there in the ring trying to give the best possible performance I can. I can’t not run into something as hard as I can. I can’t not give my all. And one day that could be a problem, but so far I’ve never been injured to where I was out for weeks from anything I’ve done."

On why he wrestles the hard-nosed style that he does: "I got kicked in the head one time and, like you said, it was a fluke, and every other thing I’ve done I put my body on the line because I want to because I want this crowd to go 'ooh' and 'ahh' and 'Wow, we’ve got to get behind this guy.' I go there to prove to myself that I’m going to work harder than everyone else and I always will."

On losing momentum after suffering a concussion: "I feel like before the concussion we were finally starting to get some momentum. I was the only guy in this business who had a girlfriend and a giant bodyguard ringside with me and would still lose every night. As we were starting to work together and actually piece together some wins, I started to feel this is how a faction works. Just then, I got the concussion and I think that set back a few things and put in motion that maybe it’s time everyone goes their separate ways."

I thought this was worth putting on here because I always hear people complain on here about he over-sells and I disagree and think he sells moves well. so this is dolph on why he does it so, are you fan or not of his in my opinion, excellent ability to sell moves?.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

dolph interview about his (over) selling Empty Re: dolph interview about his (over) selling

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 10 Aug 2013, 12:04 am

I think the last one is the most interesting. Understanding a faction but how an injury can halt momentum and change things.

Fandango would understand, although theres a few great articles on WWE.com at the minute and in one of them CM Punk talks up just how good a worker Fandango is.

Also, Sheamus, who hopes this injury will reverse the downward momentum of his

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down