The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

+2
theundisputedY2D2
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:36 am

You were warned - Bully Ray regained the title after defeating Sabin in the cage.  

Tito Ortiz whacked Jackson with a hammer to cause the distraction.

QUICK RESULTS
1) BFG Series Ladder Match: Kazarian def. AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, & Austin Aries (20 points)
2) Knockouts Triple Threat: ODB def. Mickie James & Gail Kim
3) BFG Series Tables Match: Bobby Roode def. Mr. Anderson, Samoa Joe, & Magnus (20 points)
4) TNA World Title Steel Cage Match: Bully Ray def. Chris Sabin (c) to win the title!

Thoughts....

Last edited by Antlord on Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Adam D Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:49 am

My thoughts are....

Why didnt you post the rest of the results?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: Hardcore Justice - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:00 am

Adam D wrote:My thoughts are....

Why didnt you post the rest of the results?
Now you look daft!

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:38 am

So Tito Ortiz agreed to join the MEM for their match against Aces & Eights, only to turn on Rampage later on in the show and side with A&8's? I, along with the rest of the world presumably, am SHOCKED and I can only assume that the face of professional wrestling has been changed FOREVER!

On a completely unrelated note, every time I see 'Hardcore Justice' written somewhere I sing the beginning of Mickie James' entrance theme out loud, substituting 'Country' for 'Justice'.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 16 Aug 2013, 1:34 pm

Bully winning was always gonna happen with the introduction of the "won't have another title shot again" stipulation.

I like what there doing with EGO (roode & kazaniels). Bobby Roode is the main man!! Needs to be on top of TNA !

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 16 Aug 2013, 2:50 pm

I've got to ask what was the point of Sabin's title run, it has to be one of the most pointless reigns in wrestling history, and I don't think it's good for TNA to flip/flop their champion on free TV.

I know the same accusation could be levelled at WWE, but they've generally been better recently with Punk ,Rock and Cena being virtually the only champions in the past 20 months.

Still TNA have learned some lessons from last year, at least they've reverted to the logical champion going into BFG instead of pushing ahead with a new champ out of nowhere.

On a more positive note, it sounds like a great show.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri 16 Aug 2013, 3:38 pm

I think it was more to do with Option C with the destination X ppv That they set that up and forgot about it when they changed things. Maybe they wanted to make it their own MITB cash in.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:23 am

Well that was disappointing...

Agreed though, its impossible not to sing "Hardcore Justice" in the tune of Mickie James' entrance. Kind of ruins it.

Ladder match was good, Roode, Kazarian and Daniels fine, but I didnt like much else.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down