The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Price splits from trainer

+11
Strongback
Lumbering_Jack
RatBoy66
JabMachineMK2
School Project
jack-rabbitpunch
OasisBFC
John Bloody Wayne
Rowley
hampo17
Pedro147
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David Price splits from trainer - Page 2 Empty David Price splits from trainer

Post by Pedro147 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

This been up on Twitter for the last hour or so. Not sure if this now means that Lewis will be his full-time trainer now. Maybe he needs fresh perspective but at the same time hard to coach his lack of stamina and dodgy chin.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

David Price splits from trainer - Page 2 Empty Re: David Price splits from trainer

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:57 pm

Dave I only repeated to Terror what I had posted in previous posts in response to you.

I would consider getting into that cardboard box full of bricks and being pushed off a cliff if it could be guaranteed I'd land on your head, but then again you probably wouldn't die as your tiny brain is protected be a 3 inch thick skull.

Risk/reward and all that.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

David Price splits from trainer - Page 2 Empty Re: David Price splits from trainer

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:03 pm

Strongback wrote:Dave I only repeated to Terror what I had posted in previous posts in response to you.

I would consider getting into that cardboard box full of bricks and being pushed off a cliff if it could be guaranteed I'd land on your head, but then again you probably wouldn't die as your tiny brain is protected be a 3 inch thick skull.

Risk/reward and all that.
Ah, but you did it without resorting to swear filtered profanity. Like I said, anyone else disagrees with you it's all "Here's a reasonable response" but I disagree with you and you turn into a pillock. Too bad you haven't the stones to admit it...still, at least you'll have those housebricks for company (I figure you'll pick and fight with six of them on the way down....losing to at least five)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:07 pm

Dave Strongy as occasionally amusing as your online flirting is is there any chance you can continue it either by PM or somewhere else.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:22 pm

Last one from me on this Rowley.

@Dave. I don't know if you are incapable of following the thread of a debate or you are just very disingenuous when it comes to winning Internet debates. You have twisted arguments and words to personalise the debate in a way I see as neither fair or reasonable. I have decided there is a streak in you that I'm not interested in engaging with. I will go back to doing what I did in the past and that is ignore you.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:23 pm

What is BSA?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:What is BSA?

Broad spectrum autism.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:32 pm

Strongback wrote:
Union Cane wrote:What is BSA?
Broad spectrum autism.
Right, ok.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

Are they not an old British motorbike manufacturer?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:39 pm

You're thinking of Norton, Jeff.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:40 pm

David Haye

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:41 pm

Rowley wrote:Are they not an old British motorbike manufacturer?
Manufacturers of air rifles actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:42 pm

Very capable of following a thread dear STRONGY.

I disagreed with OasisBFC that Hughie Fury was a very good prospect. You chipped in citing a gold medal and the fact that he's beaten a bunch of paid victims quicker than other people as proof positive that he's going to be special. You then suggested I use my rationale instead of my "hate filled bile" and then decided to cap it off with "Everyone and their cat knows Hughie is the much better prospect. If you followed the sport you'd know that" Charming!

I reaffirmed my belief that I don't think he'll amount to much and you responded wiith the now legendary "urine off you Meat trombone soloist.."

I fail to see how this just me twisting or personalising the debate. Yes, I've responded in a less than charitable manner at times but to suggest it's one way traffic or that I'm being unfair to you seems (to use a word you seemed to like bandying about) disingenuous...some might say hypocritcal.

What's abundantly clear is that you're the one who is all about winning an internet debate as opposed to being interested in the opinion's of others. People aren't always going to agree but at least take the time see WHAT someone is saying as opposed to focusing on WHO is saying it.

By all means, feel free to praise Hughie Fury to the Heavens, just don't expect me to be happy clapping alongside you.

If you want to go off in a sulk and refuse to engage in any further debates I won't make any attempt to stop you but, when you get right down to it, it's just a bit of e-waffle to pass the time and for someone possessing the moniker STRONGBACK you don't seem to have very broad shoulders.

Happy trails pilgrim, it's been emotional!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:55 pm

Union Cane wrote:You're thinking of Norton, Jeff.
That's em, more of a scooter boy myself so easy mistake to make

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2