The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+3
Holymiky
sodhat
theundisputedY2D2
7 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Random Thoughts

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 12 May 2011, 11:13 am

Randy Orton's theme music should be a remake of 'Crazy Horses' by the Osmonds. The Viper stomping out to "Ran-dy Or-ton WAAH! WAAH!" is exactly what he needs to take it to the next level.

If the Miz and a returning Chris Jericho were to feud, it'd be kinda like the Undertaker v Undertaker match at Summerslam 94, wouldn't it? Hopefully they'll go to lock up, the lights will go out, a lightning bolt will hit the ring and when the lights come back on we're left with.......Mizicho! (And yes, the original plan for the Summerslam 94 match was exactly that Erm)

Now that Michael Hayes is managing Tyson Kidd, they need to reform the Fabulous Freebirds. Get David Hart Smith in the Terry Gordy role and we're laughing. When Hayes was managing the Hardys they were talking about their look and Hayes said "We need denim man, tight denim". Bless him, he still thinks it's 1984. I'd mark out for a rendition of 'Badstreet' on RAW though.

If the Freebirds did reform, would John Cena play the role of ALL the Von Erichs?

So Vince is raging about Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer joining TNA, so much so that her potential place in the Hall of Fame is out the window. Reckon Triple H and Steph would have inducted her?

Now that Dolph Ziggler's got a new haircut, he should form a tag team with Cody Rhodes called the 'Created Wrestlers'. They should come out to CM Punk's music and have Kane's titantron video. And their entrance should be Tag Team #4.

Who's next? No it's not Goldberg, I meant who's next to be Vickie Guerrero's love interest? My money's on Kharma.

Speaking of Kharma, anyone else find her weirdly hot until she smiles? Man, if she could sort her teeth out.....

Remember when the Great Khali offered the Big Show a goat as a peace offering? Show should have levelled that goat with the knockout punch.

In fact, Big Show's knockout punch should be just that, he punches someone in the face whilst wearing a TNA Knockout as a glove. Except Miss Tessmacher, she's exempt for being absolutely stunning. Not that the other Knockouts aren't good looking but she's on a whole 'nother level. Man, I'd wear her as a glove........whut? Erm

Last edited by theundisputedY2D2 on Thu 12 May 2011, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by sodhat Thu 12 May 2011, 11:16 am

Haha, love the Randy Orton music suggestion.

I do fear that you have planted the seed of that song in my head now however and it will be a hard one to remove...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 12 May 2011, 11:19 am

Oh wow, what a fantastic article!

Y2 this is amazing - Would love to see this every week perhaps and maybe include some more current situations aswell as others, if you have those thoughts of course!?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 11:29 am

Y2 I like to think you hail from Parts Unknown Wink

"I like the way you think but could never think the way you like"

Awesome thread thumbsup

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 12 May 2011, 11:49 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Now that Dolph Ziggler's got a new haircut, he should form a tag team with Cody Rhodes called the 'Created Wrestlers'. They should come out to CM Punk's music and have Kane's titantron video. And their entrance should be Tag Team #4.

That had me laughing for a good 5 minutes¬!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 12 May 2011, 3:46 pm

Mizicho or just The Jiz?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 13 May 2011, 10:31 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Now that Dolph Ziggler's got a new haircut, he should form a tag team with Cody Rhodes called the 'Created Wrestlers'. They should come out to CM Punk's music and have Kane's titantron video. And their entrance should be Tag Team #4.

Possibly the best random comment ever laughing Had me laughing for quite a while. Great article Y2D2!!!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down