The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roddick Interviews Federer

5 posters

Go down

Roddick Interviews Federer Empty Roddick Interviews Federer

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:34 pm

This is quite good!

http://tennis.si.com/2013/08/28/andy-roddick-roger-federer-interview/

Back to top Go down

Roddick Interviews Federer Empty Re: Roddick Interviews Federer

Post by lags72 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 1:08 pm

It's good stuff lk, very honest & open. Thanks for posting the link:OK: 

Could have talked for a lot longer considering how well these two know each other, no shortage of material !

I do think most players are more 'direct' when interviewed by a fellow pro they respect and don't obsess over their choice of words as they are inclined to do - often out of necessity - in a conventional presser.

(Lk, check out a different version of Andy Roddick in my USO preview thread posted a little earlier ......Wink)

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm

Andy is a great entertainer and now he dawned the role interviewer to the perfection, thanks for sharing the video, we hope some day we see Roger doing the same thing to Rafa.Very Happy 

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:56 pm

Roger how does it feel to be lucky enough to have played me in so many grandslam finals? Roddick

Well Andy thanks again for all your hardwork, it was extremely difficult to miss that sitter backhand volley on break point late in the 5th set of 09 wimbeldon final, it shows how hard you guys all strove to make my career  as fulfilling as it has been. Without your ability to move around the court like an impregnated sow, David's ability to eat fried meat pies, Lleyton's 90 year old hip, and Rafa's bad knees I could not have accomplished all that I have in the game. Federer

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:59 pm

...or the sitter of a volley in the 2nd set TB that would have given him 2-0 sets lead.

However, Andy had luck in the 2003 USO by Ferrero playing 3 times in 3 days prior to the final on the consecutive 4th day...
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:15 am

You're sad at times socal.

You yourself  never have -  or will - achieve anything in the world of sport that could remotely deserve universal recognition, yet somehow you think it's smart to slag off various players who reached the very summit of their chosen profession, regardless of hips, pies or knees.

Oh dear. Change the record ...... Whistle

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:29 am

Socal adores the rollover generation really.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by CAS Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:03 am

that was quality, really leaves you wanting more though!

CAS

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 30 Aug 2013, 1:41 am

lags72 wrote:You're sad at times socal.

You yourself  never have -  or will - achieve anything in the world of sport that could remotely deserve universal recognition, yet somehow you think it's smart to slag off various players who reached the very summit of their chosen profession, regardless of hips, pies or knees.

clap 

Lydian wrote:Socal adores the rollover generation really.
The real rollover generation is the current one from 2011, I proved the stats of it time and again, for all the digs Socal has taken on the rollover generation his/her hero has a negative h2h among most of them

Djoko got negative h2h vs

Roddick
Gonzalez
Safin
Federer
Nadal and a few more says the actual story, Djoko according to Socal's argument made the most out of transition era , where Murray hasn't peaked, Fed out of prime, Rafa was not anywhere close to his best due to injury.thumbsup 

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:25 pm

Ok lags, and you have won an olympic gold medal and that is why you chose to comment right? Who cares you don't like the joke don't get all worked up about it.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:27 pm

invisiblecoolers wrote:

clap 

The real rollover generation is the current one from 2011, I proved the stats of  it time and again, for all the digs Socal has taken on the rollover generation his/her hero has a negative h2h among most of them

Roddick
Gonzalez
Safin
Federer
Nadal and a few more says the actual story, Djoko according to Socal's argument made the most out of transition era , where Murray hasn't peaked, Fed out of prime, Rafa was not anywhere close to his best due to injury.thumbsup 
Yes hurry up and find someone to ally yourself in your never ending monologue against me, do you thnk that I pay any attention to your posts. Especially, since you have established yourself as a proven and verified liar. Really once you started making up lies and getting caught red handed I stopped paying attention to your other garbage that you manage to post.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 30 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

socal1976 wrote:
invisiblecoolers wrote:

clap 

The real rollover generation is the current one from 2011, I proved the stats of  it time and again, for all the digs Socal has taken on the rollover generation his/her hero has a negative h2h among most of them

Roddick
Gonzalez
Safin
Federer
Yes hurry up and find someone to ally yourself in your never ending monologue against me, do you thnk that I  pay any attention to your posts. Especially, since you have established yourself as a proven and verified  liar. Really once you started making up lies and getting caught red handed I stopped paying attention to your other garbage that you manage to post.
Its not Monologue against you, its some real facts to prove your silly arguments vague, you never had answers for questions like this, finally if you didn't pay attention to my post why bother commenting on it laughing 

So Djokovic's negative h2h against all the so called weak era players is a lie right? thats what you mean to say laughing , silly boy.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:20 am

christ sake stop p1ssing each other off.Have your 12 year old tiff somewhere else

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sat 31 Aug 2013, 4:38 am

falzy21 wrote:christ sake stop p1ssing each other off.Have your 12 year old tiff somewhere else
Well matter of fact I am not p1ssed here neither attempting to p1ss some body, I just found the argument by Socal funny and quoted the reasons for it, just like how you found our arguments funny and quoted the reason for it.Hug

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 8:58 am

If only they were funny, and didnt put people off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down