The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlets v Leinster.....It begins.

+28
KiaRose
2ndtimeround
asoreleftshoulder
Artful_Dodger
Cyril
sheephead
Rory_Gallagher
Golden
flyhalffactory
MMC
HammerofThunor
maestegmafia
Steffan
VinceWLB
Coleman
Breadvan
wales606
LeinsterFan4life
Cari
Gibson
The Saint
profitius
Jenifer McLadyboy
international197
Jhamer25
thebandwagonsociety
ScarletSpiderman
St John The Enforcer
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Scarlets v Leinster.....It begins. - Page 4 Empty Scarlets v Leinster.....It begins.

Post by St John The Enforcer Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Finally. Another season is upon us.

What's the gossip in Scarletville? John Barclay fit? Any concerns? Feelig confident? How did your pre season friendlys go?

Leinster have a bad record in opening games, having won just 1 of the last 10 or so.

Hoping a new coach can turn that around. We will be missing our 5 remaining Lions, and a few more returning from injury.

We lost both our friendlies but played well with a mainly academy side out.

Bring it on. Let's go.

St John The Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Scarlets v Leinster.....It begins. - Page 4 Empty Re: Scarlets v Leinster.....It begins.

Post by Cyril Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:15 am

Gibson wrote:
Cyril wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
Cyril wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:

Very professional performance by Leinster, looked very Leicester like!
How much do Leinster have to achieve before they get to look like themselves?  I saw Leinster running smoothly in a particularly Leinster way, albeit it a long long way to any finish line.
To be fair Fly, Leinster and Leicester do look similar. Only a few letters here and there.

Not seen you in a while, bud Smile
Howdy Cyril. Smile Yep, been having a summer sabbatical... and a refreshing one it was too.  One can forget what the real world is about sometimes as we all too often overcook our opinions on all things rugby in here.  So I've taken time away from the battery hen-house for a time and in truth I'll be keeping a low low profile for the foreseeable future too.  I might save most of my 606 time for the next 6N.
Kudos Fly OK

Apparently there was a Lions series. Don't get involved. There lies insanity.
What happened Cyril? Did they win? Did BOD take them home as planned? Does it really matter?

Not that I'm really arsed like. Its just an over-hyped, HSBC sponsored (The bank of choice for  Multinational Extremists Inc) jolly now. Its time, as we knew it, has long gone.  

Welcome back Fly on the Wall. Missed yer insights...

guinness  guinness guinness
Gawd knows Gibbo. It's a mystery. Proper rugby on now anyway.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4