The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread

2 posters

Go down

The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread Empty The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread

Post by Enforcer Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 10:30

Steve 'Hollywood' Johnson and Gerry 'Primetime' Johnson, The Producers, are seen sitting outside a pub on a hot summers afternoon. Their table is covered in empty glasses and both men are sipping at pints looking extremely laid back.

HW: This new Bulmers is brilliant, a real taste sensation.

PT: You're right, it reeks of awesomeosity! And this summer we've had...

HW: Unbelievable, as a good man once said it has been TELE! I wonder how long this weather will hold out?

PT: I'm not sure, I think I saw on the news that we're looking at another month of sunshine.

HW: Awesome! I love an Indian Summer.

Both men relax and return to sipping their ciders. Suddenly they both put their glasses down and stare at each other.

PT: Awesomeosity?

HW: TELE?

PT & HW: Indian Summer?!

HW: This is so not awesome, we promised Hobo that we would run the A List tag tournament and we haven't done anything about it.

PT: I've got the list of teams who have entered on my phone, it's just that with the nice weather and all of the cider I completely forgot to arrange anything! You get on the phone to H-Bomb and I'll have a look at the teams.

Whilst Primetime plays with his phone and starts scribbling frantically on the back of a beer mat, Hollywood starts to make a call and puts his phone to his ear.

HW: H-Bomb! Hows it going, it's me Hollywood. Look I've got a small confession to make...Primetime and me have dropped the ball a little and haven't done anything about Indian Summer yet...<pause>...We've got tag teams signed up, but we haven't sorted the tournament yet...<pause>...well that makes me feel better, we'll get on it right away if you do the same?...<pause>...cool...<pause>...of course JJ's is sorted, that's why you gave him the important one!...<pause>...don't worry about it, we may be late but this is going to reek of legendosity! Catch ya later, Hobonator!

Hollywood puts his phone away and turns to Primetime.

HW: Well, H-Bomb hasn't made a start yet either so we could manage to beat him to it and not look like we forgot!

PT: And it gets better. We've had 7 teams enter, which means one team will get a bye to the semi finals. I did a completely random draw and we came out as that team!

HW: That is awesome, are you sure it was fair?

PT: Yep, I even did the draw a second time and guess what? It was us again! The semi-finals deserve to have a legendary team in them and this way we can guarantee it!

HW: This is going to be awesome!

PT: No Steve, this is going to be TELE!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread Empty Re: The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread

Post by Enforcer Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 10:34

The following email was received by all entrants to the A List Tag Team Trophy

Hi dudes!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but we have been so busy all summer making sure that we can put on the very best tournament ever to crown the greatest, awesome-est and most A List team in history!

We have been overwhelmed by the response and 7 of the best teams from around the world will be competing to take home the trophy. As some of you will have realised 7 doesn't work for a tournament so one lucky team has received a bye to the semi-finals...and that team was The Producers!

The draw was completed fairly by Gerry Johnson, under strict supervision by Steve Johnson to ensure that there is no hint of foul play. Please see below the draw for what promises to be the most TELE-tastic tournament in history.

You have two weeks before the tournament kicks off to state your claim to be the greatest team in history.

Yours in tag teaming,

Steve & Gerry - The Producers

Full Draw

Quarter Finals

Quarter Final 1
The Producers - Bye

Quarter Final 2
Fists of Fun v Team DED: Double Ended Dynasty

Quarter Final 3
Perfect Outlaws v The Founding Fathers

Quarter Final 4
Percy Percival and Krovak the Big Gay Bear v The Gold Glovers

Semi Finals

Semi Final 1
The Producers v Fists of Fun/Team DED

The A List Tag Team Trophy Final

Semi Final 2
Perfect Outlaws/The Founding Fathers v Percy Percival & Krovak/The Gold Glovers

The A List Tag Team Trophy Final

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread Empty Re: The A List Tag Team Trophy - Draw & RP Thread

Post by Marky Tue 3 Sep 2013 - 17:17

The lights go down, a solitary pink spotlight is still, pointing towards the stage. The sound of a van engine turning and failing to start echoes around the arena, until finally the engine starts. The Titantron flickers on and reveals an original pink VW Campervan. The camera shows the rear of the van, with a rainbow flag on display in the back window. The camera pans around to the side door, which is closed but you can see somebody rummaging around inside. The side door also has the word “Sexus” spray painted on in black. The camera continues to pan to the front where nobody is sat, until the person who was rummaging around inside steps through to the driver’s position and revs the engine. The driver is shown to be Percy Percival. He’s on the phone;

PP: Hiya, it’s me. I’ve got the van started darling, I’m on my way to pick you up! What do you mean where are we going? Krovak darling, didn’t you get my snapchats? No silly, I KNOW you got THOSE snapchats… I mean the ones that say Percy Percival and Krovak the big gay bear are going to win the A List Tag Team Trophy! Ok silly bear, pick you up at eight, love you, mwah!

(Percy slowly drives the Campervan past the camera and out of sight. The next shot we see is from outside Krovak’s house, the 7ft behemoth looks bemusingly at the Campervan)

Krovak: Krovak wont fit in gay van.

PP: I thought this might happen…

(Percy opens the side door to reveal the whole area has been stripped off to give extra space. Krovak clambers inside as the van leans to one side. He sits, legs bent and cricks his neck from side to side as Percy slams the door shut.)

PP: Lets go daddy-o!

(The van drives away again and the next shot we see is the van arriving at the 606v2 Arena. The car park attendant waves a tourbus through when the pink Campervan is next.)

CPA: Name.

PP: Percy Percival and Krovak.

CPA: Tournament.

PP: A List Tag Team.

CPA: Shouldn’t there only be two of you?

(The camera reveals two other men in the vehicle)

PP: Er… Roadies.

CPA: Reservation number.

PP: Er… We didn’t know we needed a reservation number...

CPA: You need a reservation number to drive that thing in here mate.

PP: What if I, erm… Gave you my phone number instead?

(Percy looks provocatively at the car park attendant who sniffs loudly)

CPA: Not interested boss.

PP: A massage? Full body…

CPA: Nah.

(Percy sighs and reaches into his pocket)

PP: Twenty quid?

(The car park attendant looks around, takes the £20 note and stands back)

CPA: In you go son, Bay 7.

PP: You’re a doll.

(As Percy drives towards Bay 7, he veers off towards a sign which says “Arena – this way”.)

CPA: You can’t go that way… EXCUSE ME, YOU CAN’T… Ah forget it.

(The pink VW Campervan is shown driving through the backstage area, past a Tourbus with “FoF” emblazoned on the side, and towards a sign that says “Arena Floor”.)

“No Limits” by 2 Unlimited begins to play in the Arena and the crowd begin to cheer, pink and purple spotlights flicker as the word “Sexus” flashes on and off the Titantron, it flashes Pink writing on Black background then Black writing on Pink background repeatedly. The crowd continue to cheer as the Campervan drives into the arena to the side of the stage, and parks. Percy Percival steps out in his wrestling attire, the pink PVC shorts and waistcoat style vest. He dances around Louis Spence style and waves to the fans before opening the side door of the Campervan. Percy has a headset microphone which he puts on.

PP: Lesbos and Gentlegays, The Sexus are here! AKA the Bent Edge Society! AKA 3MO, which if you didn’t know, stands for the THREE, MAN, ORGY! I know what you’re thinking, “Shouldn’t 3MO have three members? I only see two”. Well, Krovak and I decided, two is boring. Three is much more fun!

(Krovak eventually clambers out of the campervan and stands up, dwarfing the campervan. He cricks his neck and follows Percy Percival down to the ring. The former Barbarian steps up onto the ring apron then steps over the ring ropes as Percy backflips on the ring apron then enters the ring Stacy Keibler style.)

PP: We are the entrants to this fine Tournament. If you don’t know who we are and what we do, this is our introduction darling! First of all, it’s… ME! Percy Percival, the Filipino Thriller, the first and only openly gay wrestler to win Championship gold in 6CW as one half of the Tag Team Champions, so believe me when I tell you, I‘ve got game! I stand at 5 feet and 8 inches, if you know what I mean fellas...

(Percy hits a Superkick to the innocent ring announcer minding his own business)

PP: Possessor of the deadliest move in wrestling today. The Gaymaker!

(Percy nods to Krovak who drags the ring announcer to the corner, where he is now slumped.)

PP: And about to debut my newest move in my arsenal, the Reverse Cowgirl…

(Percy runs and hits an inverted Bronco Buster (facing away from the recipient as opposed to facing forward) to the poor ring announcer, before being helped to his feet by Krovak)

PP: And my partner… He stands at 7 feet 6 inches of pure beefcake… He weighs an astonishing 600 pounds… And he is my big gay bear… Give it up for Krovak!

(Krovak raises his arms and lets out a roar, as Percy strokes his side, Krovak can’t help but look uncomfortable)

PP: But you wanted to know why we’re 3MO and not 2MO, right? Well let me tell you. 3MB have Jinder Mahal, and as you can’t have an Indian Summer without the Indian Bummer, 3MO are proud to introduce their newest member, Finger Mahal!

(An Indian man wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and a pink turban exits the Campervan and smiles as he jogs to the ring. He enters the ring and nods at Krovak, before hugging Percy Percival. The hug goes on a little bit too long.)

PP: This is us. Three Man Orgy. The Sexus. The Bent Edge Society. We are also going to be the A List Tag Team Trophy winners! Percy Percival and Krovak, accompanied by Finger Mahal!

FM: Who’s the other guy then?

PP: Other guy?

FM: Yeah. There’s someone else in the Campervan.

PP: That’ll be our example. See, in that van is a man. He is our crash test dummy. Everyone, give it up for our crash test dummy, Mike!

(A man wearing a tracksuit leaves the Campervan and walks to the ring waving. He enters the ring excitedly and walks straight into a big boot from Krovak!)

PP: This is awkward… He thought he was joining us. He’s just who we will be using to send a message to our opponents in the Tag Team Tournament. The Gold Gaylovers, Perfect Outwhores, Pounding Fathers, Fists of Fun who need no pun attached to their name, neither do Team Double Ended Dynasty, and The Producers. This is the damage that 3MO can do to you darlings.

(Finger Mahal dry humps Mike and slaps him round the back of the head. He then drags Mike to his feet and Krovak holds him up by the head. Percy hits a Gaymaker Superkick to the chin of Mike completely knocking him out, Finger Mahal slaps Mike across the face again, then Krovak finishes the job, lifting Mike up into the air and nailing him with a devastating two handed chokebomb. All three men raise their arms as the crowd are silent, “No Limits” plays again and all three men go to leave the ring.)

PP: Krovak, bring Mike with us. He needs some care and attention…

(Krovak drags Mike underneath the bottom rope and drags him up the ramp by the leg, as all four men leave up the ramp.)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Sep 2013 - 19:09

This is looking good for The Sexus Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down