The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

+2
NickisBHAFC
Holymiky
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think had the Performance of the Week?

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap20%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap0%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap13%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap33%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap20%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap7%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap0%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap7%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Empty V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

Post by Holymiky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 1:08 am

Hi all,

This is the poll for the V2Football Podcast performance of the week and the result of the poll will be discussed on this weeks podcast. I have added all of the players to the poll that were suggested on the previous thread.

Feel free to vote on who you think had the Performance of the Week.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Empty Re: V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 05 Sep 2013, 4:39 pm

Who voted for Walcott Rolling Eyes 

Redmond gets my vote, just ahead of Ben Arfa.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Empty Re: V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

Post by Duty281 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 4:52 pm

Voted for Glen Johnson, immense on Sunday.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 05 Sep 2013, 6:29 pm

Leroy Fer got my vote
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:24 pm

So all Premier League and 1 Championship?

The LMA chose Crawley Town's 2-0 win away to Peterborough, stop being so single minded...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:42 pm

Umm it's not done by the podcast people, it's done by suggestions by people on the forum, so if you wanna contribute, make a suggestion next time before you moan...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:44 pm

Marky wrote:So all Premier League and 1 Championship?

The LMA chose Crawley Town's 2-0 win away to Peterborough, stop being so single minded...
We discuss every division on the podcast, and try to give all divisions some exposure.

Miky also put this thread up for suggestions earlier in the week, https://www.606v2.com/t47653-v2football-podcast-performance-of-the-week.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:04 am

Olly wrote:Umm it's not done by the podcast people, it's done by suggestions by people on the forum, so if you wanna contribute, make a suggestion next time before you moan...
No. Who are you to deny me the right to moan?

I still stand by my comment. No-one who suggested a performance went below Championship level.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:23 am

Marky wrote:
Olly wrote:Umm it's not done by the podcast people, it's done by suggestions by people on the forum, so if you wanna contribute, make a suggestion next time before you moan...
No. Who are you to deny me the right to moan?

I still stand by my comment. No-one who suggested a performance went below Championship level.
That's cos I'm usually asleep by that point in the FL show
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:41 am

Agreed Olly, after Championship the show just becomes a bore and is enough for one to change the channel and or fall asleep.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:43 am

No I mean I literally can't stay awake, Saturday's wear me out man Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down