The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are clothes shops anti weightlifting?

+2
kingraf
welshy824 (new)
6 posters

Go down

are clothes shops anti weightlifting? Empty are clothes shops anti weightlifting?

Post by welshy824 (new) Thu 05 Sep 2013, 2:40 pm

ok a slightly strange title but stay with me.
firstly a bit of pre info, having been playing rugby for over 10 years, my legs are pretty muscular and have fairly large thighs (not as in fat) anyway
today I went out trying to buy some new jeans/trousers however much to my dismay all I seemed to find in the typical high street shops now are these skinny little things which are designed for people with chicken legs, which when i wear makes me look stupid and it got me wondering, please firstly tell me I am not the only person suffering with this dilemma? and secondly is the clothes/fashion industry anti weightlifting and getting ripped?

welshy824 (new)

Back to top Go down

are clothes shops anti weightlifting? Empty Re: are clothes shops anti weightlifting?

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 2:53 pm

Definitely, a huge guy came into my shop yesterday, saw a hoodie he wanted and just laughed when he saw the size of an XXL. Strangely though he bought a small Tshirt. Big & fat or big & in shape high streets don't cater for. I think you're gonna need to look up market a bit.

Back to top Go down

are clothes shops anti weightlifting? Empty Re: are clothes shops anti weightlifting?

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Sep 2013, 7:16 pm

Ive got huge thighs and a narrow waist, I dont even think I need to explain where my problems occur. Also have Boulders for shoulders... All that basketball & boxing... Means all my shirts either have fail to mount the shoulders or loosely flaps. It annoys me to no end.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:12 pm

try jacamo
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:45 pm

incontinentia wrote:try jacamo
thumbsup 
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Mon 03 Feb 2014, 4:47 pm

XL wont accommodate a forearm and im not exactly massive how lads over 18stone manage i will never know.

DeludedOptimistorjustDave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Feb 2014, 4:55 pm

http://www.bigmen.com/ are quite a good place, They ship internationally so if not america prepare to be charged  Laugh otherwise it's Jacamo.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down