The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw Results - spoilers

+7
kingraf
Enforcer
MetalMotty
TopoftheChops
Mr Video Man
Marky
Fernando
11 posters

Go down

WWE Raw Results - spoilers Empty WWE Raw Results - spoilers

Post by Fernando Tue 24 Sep 2013, 10:58 am

All ten of the babyfaces that saved Daniel Bryan last week are standing on the stage, as Justin Roberts introduces us to "the owner and COO of the WWE", Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. Rob Van Dam steps up to a mic on the ramp, and tells them they were fighting for Daniel Bryan last week. The crowd welcomes Van Dam with a loud "RVD!" chant. Triple H tries to turn the babyfaces against Bryan, asking Ziggler and R-Truth when the last time they had a WWE Championship match was. He says he's going to give them all an opportunity to take out their frustrations, when they team up with Daniel Bryan in a handicap match against The Shield.

Stephanie says she also wants to thank the WWE Universe, so there's going to be an interactive poll to decide who faces Randy Orton - either R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler or RVD. Download the WWE App, because it's what is best for business.

CM Punk returns to Chicago tonight.

KOFI KINGSTON VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO

Great back and forth early on, with Kofi coming out of the gates right away with rights. Del Rio spills to the outside, and Kingston follows up with a somersault dive to the floor, landing on his feet and taking out his opponent. During a commercial break, it's shown that del Rio drives Kofi's back into the turnbuckle on the outside, and when Raw returns, the champion is in control. Kingston battles back as the two brawl up to the top rope, but del Rio gets a hold of his arm and locks in the Cross Arm Breaker over the top rope. The referee forces the break before a count of five, but the damage has been done. Del Rio gets a bit cocky, and Kofi hits the SOS out of nowhere, picking up a very close two-count. The Boom Drop follows, and he sets up for Trouble in Paradise, but the champ catches him and plants Kofi with a German suplex bridge for two. Kingston with a great tilt-the-whirl counter of the Arm Breaker, but del Rio tosses his shoulder into the steel post. Cross Arm Breaker locked in, and Kofi has to tap.

Winner: Alberto del Rio via submission

Renee Young introduces The Miz, who looks somewhere between peed, and emotionally dead inside. She shows him a clip of Randy Orton beating the hell out of him, while his parents watched. Miz looks like he's been taking acting lessons from his dad. Triple H walks up and says he won't let Miz anywhere near Orton, but since he's the most "must see WWE Superstar", tonight he gets to host Miz TV with special guest, the Big Show.

PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS. THE WYATT FAMILY

Erick Rowan starts wrestling with a sheep mask on, but ends up taking it off while he and Luke Harper beat the crap out of Darren Young. D-Young fires back with a couple of right hands on Rowan, but can't mount any sort of momentum as the double team keeps him down. The lights randomly go off for about five seconds - more subtle gimmicks for the Wyatt Family that I love. Young finally makes a hot tag to big Titus O'Neil, who cleans house and goes to work on a legal Harper. Rowan hits the ring, but Young flies over the top rope and takes them both down. Harper with a massive clothesline on Titus, and the heels pick up the victory.

Winners: The Wyatt Family

After the match, Darren Young tries to help his partner, but Bray Wyatt rushes the ring and beats them both down. He hits Sister Abigail on Young, and poses in the middle of the ring, shouting "follow the buzzards". The lights go out as they cut to a commercial break.

For those keeping track at home, that's three of Daniel Bryan's partners tonight beaten down in very physical matches...

MIZ TV

The Miz is out first, and is still doing his impression of stone. He tells Randy Orton that he will get justice, and it will be "awesome". He talks about Big Show knocking out WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes last week, and introduces the big man. Miz asks him how he could harm a guy that was like a father figure to him. He tells Show that Triple H and Stephanie are trying to break him, because he's the biggest, most respected guy in the locker room, and if they get to him, they can get to anybody. Miz tells him to step up, but Stephanie McMahon cuts him off. She tells Miz that they consider what he is saying slander - Miz tells her to shove her legal threats up her ass. Really. Steph calls him a Superstar who peaked too early, and is nothing more than a utility player who does radio shows and far-off appearances that nobody else wants to do. She tells Big Show to knock him out - he does. No crying this time, as Show leaves the ring immediately and walks to the back.

Jerry Lawler reveals the results of the fan vote from earlier, and RVD will be facing Randy Orton, to a massive pop from the crowd.

RANDY ORTON VS. ROB VAN DAM

Ricardo is ringside for this match. The action spills to the outside early, as they brawl around the ring. Orton is in control as we head to a commercial break.

Randy is still controlling the pace when Raw comes back, but Van Dam catches him with a huge side kick to the jaw. Rolling Thunder connects, but RVD goes up to the top for a split-leg moonsault, and comes up empty. Van Dam rolls under the ropes, and Orton picks him up and nails him with the Hangman's DDT. He sets up for an RKO, but RVD counters with a roll-up for a close two count. He connects with another kick to the side of the head, and heads to the top rope for the Five Star Frog Splash. Orton back up to his feet, and he hits the ropes, knocking his opponent off his feet. The Viper delivers a huge kick tot he head, knocking RVD to the floor on the outside. The official stars his count, as Orton starts to work over Van Dam on the outside, throwing him into the barricade and putting the boots to him. 8...9...10.

Winner: Double count-out

After the bell has rung, Orton continues his attack, throwing Van Dam over the announce table. He rolls RVD's body back into the ring, backs up into a corner, and hits the Hangman's DDT off the top rope.

They reveal the WWE 2K14 roster.

Backstage, Randy Orton confronts the Bella Twins, and they acknowledge the relationship with Daniel Bryan for the first time on Raw. Orton tells them they are looking at a real man, and a real WWE Champion.

AJ Lee confronts Stephanie McMahon, who is watching a trailer for her husband's DVD for some reason. AJ gets an enormous pop from Chicago, as she tells Steph the tag match she's in is ridiculous. Steph gets in her face and tells her to get ready for action, or she won't be Divas Champion for very long.

FANDANGO VS. SANTINO

Both guys are ridiculously over. Santino tries to "dance", so Fandango punches him in the face. Not a ton to cover here. Santino tries to rebound, gets a great chant going, but takes a top rope leg drop for the loss.

Winner: Fandango

Footage of Punk's Night of Champions defeat is show.

"Cult of Personality" hits and CM Punk makes his way out wearing a Chicago Blackhawks jersey. Cole announces CM Punk vs. Ryback for WWE Battleground in just two weeks. He soaks in the hometown reaction for a few minutes, before telling Chicago that they ruined his bad mood. He brings up Night of Champions, and says it will forever read "Paul Heyman defeated CM Punk". Punk says he doesn't deserve to wear a Blackhawks jersey, and he doesn't know if he can keep doing this anymore... But he recalls earlier this year, when the Hawks were down 1-3 against the Detroit Redwings, and took it to a game 7 overtime, and went on to win the Stanley Cup.

Paul Heyman comes out in a motorized scooter. Punk reminds him that they are in Chicago (no kidding?) and that they have 18,000 people who will bail his ass out of jail when he gets done with him. Heyman says he has been in physical therapy since Night of Champions, but it's all worth it because he beat CM Punk, and is the best in the world. He reminds Punk that Chicago is the "second city", which means he is only the second best in the world. He says he beat Punk with both hands tied behind his back. Heyman tries to leave, but pretends like his scooter isn't working. Punk leaves the ring and rushes Heyman, but Ryback and Axel ambush him from behind.

Punk manages to throw Ryback off the stage, and throw Axel into the tron. Punk leaps off the ramp and takes down Ryback on the floor, and goes back to work on Axel. The numbers game is too much for him though, and Ryback takes him out from behind. They climb on top of a storage crate, and Ryback puts Punk through a table, as Heyman jumps off the ramp, revealing he's not remotely hurt.

After a commercial break, Tons of Funk's music is playing, and Divas are on their way to the ring as officials are still tending to CM Punk near the entrance ramp.

THE BELLA TWINS, NATALYA, & THE FUNKADACTYLS VS. AJ LEE, AKSANA, LAYLA, TAMINA & ALICIA FOX

Eva Marie and JoJo are ringside for the match. Not a terribly long one either. Half the people in it don't even get involved, as one of the Bellas gets a pin over AJ Lee in a couple of minutes. The crowd is not happy at all, even though the babyfaces technically won. AJ is over in Chicago.

Winners: Total Divas

The Shield are backstage, in some dimly lit corner of the building. They talk about being in a handicap match tonight against 11 guys, which doesn't scare Dean Ambrose, because they're a pack of dogs when they are backed into a corner. Seth Rollins says every time they get backed into a corner they do things like change the entire industry, and win championships. Believe in The Shield.

Daniel Bryan is out for the main event first, and tells Chicago they are awesome. The Shield comes out, but they are jumped by two people in the crowd. And...it's Cody Rhodes and Goldust! Officials come out and drag the Rhodes brothers to the back, as Bryan's ten partners make their way to the ring for this match.

THE SHIELD VS. A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE

This is an elimination style handicap match. Rob Van Dam stars off against Dean Ambrose, but gets caught with a kick to his injured and taped up arm. Ambrose throws him into the ring post and hits him with his finisher to eliminate Van Dam.

Back from break, and Kofi Kingston - who is also heavily bandaged up - is taking it to Ambrose. Kofi flies off the top with a crossbody, but Ambrose catches his arm and works it over. Headlock Driver...done. Kingston is eliminated.

Titus O'Neil wastes no time hitting the ring, but in comes big Roman Reigns and the two stare each other down. Reigns with a spear, and there goes Titus. Spear on Justin Gabriel; see ya, bye. Zack Ryder gets about ten seconds of momentum, but gets caught with a spear for a pin.

Daniel Bryan hits the ring like a ball of fire and takes out Reigns with kicks and a running forearm. Jimmy Uso hits a Samoan Drop on Reigns, and Jey Uso comes off the top with a huge splash. 1 - 2 -3! Cole freaks out as this is the first time Roman Reigns has ever been pinned. We cut to our last commercial break, as Seth Rollins can't believe his muscle has been eliminated.

Darren Young eliminated by a Seth Rollins knee. Dolph Ziggler comes from behind to eliminate Dean Ambrose with the Zig Zag! Ziggler and Ambrose will face off (again) on Smackdown this Friday night. It's now Seth Rollins against five guys.

R-Truth is in, and hits a facebuster on Rollins. He goes for the scissors kick, but Rollins dodges it and hits the Blackout to pin Truth. For those that don't know, the Blackout is essentially a one foot stomp that drives the opponent's face into the mat. Not pretty, but effective. The four remaining babyfaces rush Rollins, but Ambrose and Reigns come back and get on the apron. The Usos take them down and fly over the top rope, taking them both out. Rollins comes from behind and attacks Daniel Bryan. They fight to the top rope, but Bryan shrugs him off and htis the flying headbutt, followed by the running knee for the final win.

Winners: Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & The Usos

Daniel Bryan celebrates as Raw goes off the air, kind of abruptly as they were approaching the end of their over-run period.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results - spoilers Empty Re: WWE Raw Results - spoilers

Post by Marky Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:05 am

I like how Goldust was in full gold paint make up considering he is unemployed Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:25 am

Marky wrote:I like how Goldust was in full gold paint make up considering he is unemployed Laugh
if he wasn't covered in facepaint the kids watching wouldn't have known who he was
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:51 am

Very impressed with the Usos at the moment, I can see them winning the tag titles at Battleground. Enjoyed the show overall, and Battleground has got a decent card.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 24 Sep 2013, 3:15 pm

you would have thought the battle ground ppv and the mcmahon-helmsey corpartion vs others this would be a great time to bring back the War Games themed match.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 24 Sep 2013, 3:48 pm

Was it explained why HHH's group would put their enforcers into a match against 11 people?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 24 Sep 2013, 4:33 pm

To prove the Shields dominance par excellence. Not even eleven babyfaces can stop them. What I wanna know is why has Orton only beaten the Miz since he became WWE champ?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 24 Sep 2013, 4:46 pm

I like how RVD is number 1 contender for the WHC yet is the first to job to the Shield.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 24 Sep 2013, 5:24 pm

He was taken out by Randy Orton in their match earlier in the night though? Surely by him losing first it reinforces how badly Orton injured him.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 24 Sep 2013, 6:53 pm

I see a slow heel turn for Big Show has started, when Steph told him to knock Miz out he did it without question and with an angry look on his face.

The Goldust and Cody Rhodes attack was good, but why attack the shield? They didn't do anything to get Rhodes or Goldust fired and they didn't attack Dusty. I have heard talk of all 3 Rhodes taking on the shield at Battleground, if the Rhodes win, Cody and Goldust get there jobs back. 

Bryan superb. As were the Chigago crowd.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 24 Sep 2013, 8:29 pm

I do think that people are so determined to not see Bryan get tossed aside, they have almost ignored the ever expanding gaping holes in the E
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 24 Sep 2013, 9:48 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:I see a slow heel turn for Big Show has started, when Steph told him to knock Miz out he did it without question and with an angry look on his face.

The Goldust and Cody Rhodes attack was good, but why attack the shield? They didn't do anything to get Rhodes or Goldust fired and they didn't attack Dusty. I have heard talk of all 3 Rhodes taking on the shield at Battleground, if the Rhodes win, Cody and Goldust get there jobs back. 

Bryan superb. As were the Chigago crowd.
It was the Miz though, I'd happily knock that obnoxious tw*t out myself

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 24 Sep 2013, 10:02 pm

A.J.
@WWEAJLee

When Boss Lady talked about finding love then moved in close to my face, I thought that entry in my dream journal was about to come true.
4:17 PM - 24 Sep 2013

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 24 Sep 2013, 10:08 pm

Fernando wrote:A.J.      
@WWEAJLee

When Boss Lady talked about finding love then moved in close to my face, I thought that entry in my dream journal was about to come true.
4:17 PM - 24 Sep 2013

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
that would be instant ratings.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Wed 25 Sep 2013, 12:42 pm

Book it now!

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down