The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal

+8
naxroy
Danny_1982
Haddie-nuff
kingraf
CAS
lags72
HM Murdock
hawkeye
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal - Page 2 Empty "It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal

Post by hawkeye Mon 30 Sep 2013, 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

It appears that Nadal is shaking in his shoes now that he knows Djokovic has laid down the gauntlet and intends to fight to the death for the number one position (not literally of course... I hope...) He thinks it will be tough to take the number one from Djokovic in these circumstances.

"I know that my opponent is unbelievable. He's able to not lose many matches during the whole season and it will be very tough to become number one," Nadal said to reporters in Beijing.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/Resurgent-Nadal-says-will-be-tough-to-become-No-1/articleshow/23265851.cms

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

"It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal - Page 2 Empty Re: "It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal

Post by Jahu Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:19 am

Never trust Indian newspapers.

Anyway good to see Djoker dethroned.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

"It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal - Page 2 Empty Re: "It Will Be Tough To Be Number One" Says Nadal

Post by hawkeye Tue 01 Oct 2013, 8:00 pm

Danny_1982 wrote:I don't think this thread has evolved quite the way HE expected it to.  Laugh
Ha ha! Danny_ . This made me smile. How exactly did you think I intended to make this thread evolve? As it is I think it evolved fine...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Tue 01 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

I doubt you were expecting Rocky analogies featuring Rafa and Roger!

It has tickled me this thread. I wish more if them were as light hearted as some of the comments. Taken in good spirits by Rafa fans too.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2