The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw (Spoilers)

+9
Sara
cloudsm
Brilliant_yep
Hero
JoshSansom
NickisBHAFC
hmm is it?
Dr Gregory House MD
TopoftheChops
13 posters

Go down

Raw (Spoilers) Empty Raw (Spoilers)

Post by TopoftheChops Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 am

There is a contract signing tonight between bryan and orton so I guess there will be a few flying chairs and some table action.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Raw (Spoilers) Empty Re: Raw (Spoilers)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:26 am

Totally forgot Raw was on tonight (probably because I keep forgetting what day of the week it is) cheers for that thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hmm is it? Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

forgot how annoying watching wwe raw live is... too many blooming adverts.

hmm is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 am

I hate myself for saying this but it was a good finish to the Santino/Slater match

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 am

Bit pointless Big Show driving out to the ring at the end, his segment at the start was decent but it should of been left at that. Bryan and Orton should of just brawled with HBK and HHH trying to keep each of them apart.

Hell in the cell has a decent card, should be a good PPV.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:46 am

The only way the Big Show angle at the end would have worked is if he had driven the rig through the TitanTron and half through the ring... that would have been cool

Did anyone else notice that Randy seemed to fluff his lines calling DB an "A+" player?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 am

hmm is it? wrote:forgot how annoying watching wwe raw live is... too many blooming adverts.
Adverts mid match is the worst, why aren't we allowed to see the three minutes that goes on? Would laugh if they just had a half time break themselves.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 am

The thing I love is the break after one entrance has happened and when we return the music is still going and they're still stood waiting.
What happens in those 3-5 minutes in that ring? It must be awkward for the wrestler.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:15 am

Hero wrote:
hmm is it? wrote:forgot how annoying watching wwe raw live is... too many blooming adverts.
Adverts mid match is the worst, why aren't we allowed to see the three minutes that goes on? Would laugh if they just had a half time break themselves.
I have heard that there may be a mobile phone application to allow this to happen, however, I haven't heard enough about it to be sure

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudsm Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 am

I was half a sleep near the end, and even though I knew it was big show in the lorry I thought it said stone cold on the side

cloudsm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Thought the Daniel Bryan / Dean Ambrose match was excellent. Great effort by both of them.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:19 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Bit pointless Big Show driving out to the ring at the end, his segment at the start was decent but it should of been left at that. Bryan and Orton should of just brawled with HBK and HHH trying to keep each of them apart.

Thats so people will be shocked when he breaks into the cell on Sunday and costs Bryan the title (although people won't actually be shocked as Big show heel/face turns are as common as anything)

Back to top Go down

Post by david lee Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:21 am

raw was really boring tna was better.

david lee

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

gazzyD wrote:
NickisBHAFC wrote:Bit pointless Big Show driving out to the ring at the end, his segment at the start was decent but it should of been left at that. Bryan and Orton should of just brawled with HBK and HHH trying to keep each of them apart.

Thats so people will be shocked when he breaks into the cell on Sunday and costs Bryan the title (although people won't actually be shocked as Big show heel/face turns are as common as anything)
Big Show's gonna turn heel?!? Shocked 

What the sh*t? Has this ever happened before? I can't believe BIG SHOW is gonna turn HEEL!

If this goes down then the world will be SHOCKED and the face of professional wrestling changed FOREVER!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:25 am

mr H thinks big show will try get involved but shawn michaels will superkick him because he wants a clean finish but when he's distracted triple h will pass randy orton a sledgehammer and he'll use it behind hbks back to beat Daniel bryan and shawn will have to count to 3.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:49 am

i don't think triple h will pass randy orton a sledgehammer mr H i think triple h will pass randy orton shawn michaels and then randy orton will wallop daniel bryan with shawn michaels and shawn michaels will be like "i'll allow it!" and he'll have to count the 123456789101112131415 and randy orton will win and big show will cry then stephanie will hit big show in the nuts with shawn michaels

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Big Show better not turn heel again. That will be the biggest mistake as there will be nobody shocked. If Im being totally honest I dont think he will. I think we will have Triple H v Big Show at Survivor Series. Esppecially with his comments about only getting in the ring when he wants to etc, I think Big Show will agree to drop the lawsuit if HHH agrees to a match.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down