The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth.

4 posters

Go down

Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth. Empty Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth.

Post by hampo17 Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:29 am

I know VDT posted a thread about this earlier this week, however he has now written an article about and made his team selections. Do you agree with them? Would you really want to come up against The Klingons?

Let us know who you would pick.

http://v2journal.com/22/post/2013/11/football-will-decide-the-faith-of-the-earth.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth. Empty Re: Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth.

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:41 pm

The question we have to ask ourselves are do these aliens posses telekinesis? The ability to levitate the ball in an advanced intergalactic version of Kerlon's Seal Dribble, we'd be f****d

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth. Empty Re: Football Will Decide The Fate Of Earth.

Post by CFCNick Sat 09 Nov 2013, 12:10 am

How did the Klingons qualify for this game. In fact, how did we qualify. Who knocked out the Vulcans, Romulans, and did anyone from Tatooine, Coruscant, Hoth or Kashyyyk take part?

If the Klingons knocked out a team from Kashyyyk we should all be fearful of them.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 09 Nov 2013, 12:31 am

If it is Earth vs the Klingons, who does Carlos Tevez play for? I assume he has duel nationality

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 09 Nov 2013, 12:55 am

More importantly, as a Scot, do we actually qualify for this or did we not make it out of qualifying again?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 09 Nov 2013, 11:02 am

Kay Fabe wrote:More importantly, as a Scot, do we actually qualify for this or did we not make it out of qualifying again?
I think you've got your referendums mixed up mate, I don't think we vote to devolve from planet earth til 2016 at the earliest

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down