The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I also had a dream

+2
mobilemaster8
Rick James
6 posters

Go down

I also had a dream Empty I also had a dream

Post by Rick James Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:03 pm

The psychological warfare being played out in the build up to Froch Vs Groves must be fairly intense with so many of us dreaming about this fight....

Anyway, I dreamt that Groves was in the ring waiting for Carl to make his entrance. Carl started to walk to the ring, his ring walk music was blasting, the atmosphere was electric, the crowd was going wild, I was sat ringside and just saw Carl walk past me....

......and just as he was about go up the steps to the ring, he tripped a little over his ankle. He stood there for a while, the crowd had no idea what was going on and why he wasn't entering the ring. Then there was an announcement that Carl had sprained his ankle and the fight was off!!!!!

Eddie Hearn then conducted an interview for Sky saying how unlucky the British public had been recently, but that there wouldn't be a refund on PPV or tickets as the undercard had all already fought.

I woke up feeling sick to the pit of my stomach.

Have Haye's chronic fight cancellations really left me a nervous wreck in relation to fight build ups?

Hope this isn't true.

My prediction is that Booth will be in Groves' corner come fight night, and 'Ugly Kid' as he is more fondly known by Degale, will KO Froch around the 6, give or take 2 rounds.

Rick James

Back to top Go down

I also had a dream Empty Re: I also had a dream

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:33 pm

He will KO Froch?

Fair play mate, worth some money, my brother feels the same way.

I personally feel Froch knocks HIM out instead.

Im confident he will and i hope he achieves it.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:42 pm

My aunt doubles up as a sometime prophetess. If ahead has a dream about this fight, I'll definitely post on it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 am

I had a dream about antagonising an angry Gorilla by throwing small stuffed Gorillas at it with some other people. Was the Gorilla supposed to be Froch? I can't remember if any of the others there were George Groves. laughing

Last edited by Mr Bounce on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell.)

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:27 am

I had a dream Amir Khan would get knocked out by Prescott in the first round. But then again, I also dreamt that Salita would KO him as well.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:29 am

I had Froch mid to late rounds........But after watching ringside last night and seeing the kid look intimidated and Froch looking super confident...

Have a feeling the kid won't be able to get off and that he will miss the calm influence of Booth in and out of the ring..

I like Froch early..........now.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick James Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 am

Just going to change my prediction slightly here, in that I don't think Booth will be in Grove's corner tonight, at least not as his main coach. He may pop into his dressing room etc..

Still going for a Groves KO win around round 6, plus or minus 2 rounds.

Rick James

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:08 am

Groves KO?

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down