The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I add number for my football shirt

4 posters

Go down

How can I add number for my football shirt Empty How can I add number for my football shirt

Post by Lambert56 Mon 09 Dec 2013, 9:10 am

I have bought a Real Madrid football shirt from footballtshirteu.com , without number and name. now I want to add number for it. If send it back to do it, it may take much times. How to do it? Has anyone can give suggestion?

Lambert56

Back to top Go down

How can I add number for my football shirt Empty Re: How can I add number for my football shirt

Post by Crimey Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:49 pm

You could use marker pen? It's a white shirt after all.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How can I add number for my football shirt Empty Re: How can I add number for my football shirt

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:57 pm

I have noticed some of the DW stores locally that sell Bara and Madrid shirts also do the printing but I think you may have to buy the shirt from the store (may be wrong though so it'll be worth asking)

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:35 pm

You certainly can't buy them and take them to a shop that prints. Was quite annoyed Sports Direct wouldn't print FL numbers and letters on to my Northampton shirt provided I would have bothered to buy the letters elsewhere and still pay them for use of their machine.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 09 Dec 2013, 8:56 pm

Not sure why any person over the age of 14 would want a name on a back of a football shirt.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambert56 Tue 10 Dec 2013, 12:41 am

I think I should give it up, I can't do it by myself. I don't want to destroy my football shirt.

Lambert56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down