The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:01 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Costello’s Law says IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!
6CW - There’s no place like home
Tis the season to kick some @ss
Time to PLAY

The camera moves to the commentary desk

HA: Good evening and welcome to another jam packed edition of Anarchy, after a emotionally charged show last time out we are in for a tumultuous time tonight. As ever I am Harold Lloyd and I am joined by my brother Henry and we will be attempting to guide you through what promises to be an action packed two hours

Henry tips his hat
HE: Indeed Harold, we are only a matter of weeks before the final PPV of the year, a year that has definitely been the year of The Authority so far and I can’t see that changing at Seasons Beatings, if anything I can see them strengthening their hold on the company

HA: We all know which way you lean so that’s hardly surprising but one things for sure, It is a battle that is heating up and I for one would not count the uprising out. They still hold the 6CW title and with Oliver Keane onboard they will certainly have a plan

HE: They can have all the plans they like but the fact of the matter remains. The Authority holds all the cards. They have the power. The uprising as you want to call them are just delaying the inevitable

HA: I have faith

HE: This is hardly the time of year for faith

Harold shakes his head
HA: Let’s go back stage where I believe Christy is with a fan favourite

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:01 pm

Christy James is stood backstage as the Arena entrance pushes open and Gazzy walks through the door

Christy smiles as Gazzy who is wearing a ‘Utd till I die’ t-shirt walks towards the backstage team.
CJ: Can I get a word Gazzy?

Gazzy removes his 6CW hat and faces the camera, he has a smile on his face but his eyes look tired and he wears the look of a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders

CJ: Tough week?

Gazzy blows out of his cheeks
GD: Not the best……….

Christy places an arm on his shoulder
CJ: Anything I can do

Gazzy smiles
GD: Only if you can convince Sir Alex and Scholsey to come out of retirement

Christy looks blankly

GD: Two home games, no points. It’s a sad time. Next games a biggie. It’s make or break

Christy still looks puzzled and Gazzy laughs
GD: It’s football Christy.

Christy looks relieved
CJ: So it’s not life or death?

Gazzy laughs as he walks to the locker room area
GD: It’s much more important than that!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th December - RESULTS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:03 pm

Elsewhere backstage Oliver Keane is stood with some of the ringside team; they are sharing coffee and stories of 6CW days gone by

OK: An evil clown kidnapped Hero’s son, are you kidding me?

The mood changes as Kelsey Callihan walks into the group
KC: Scatter minions

At once the roadies leave, Keane smiles politely as Kelsey plays with her hair
KC: You didn’t call me Olly. I thought we had a date?

Or are you playing it cool, treat em mean keep em keen……..

Keane smiles
OK: Yeah, something like that, sorry, I’ve been busy. A lot’s happened since I was here last. I’ve been getting myself out there again, visiting some of the old haunts, catching up with some ghosts from the past, hearing some interesting stories

KC: Oooooh, gossip, tell me. Is it juicy?

Keane smiles
OK: Depends what you consider as juicy

Kelsey bites her lip
KC: Scandal. Sex, lies and videotape. Has Ronster been caught bound in leather with a tangerine stuck in his…….

OK: Not that kind of juicy. I’ve been doing a bit of digging. Finding out about the competition

Kelsey strokes Keane’s chest
KC: And what did you find out about me?

Keane places his arm across Kelsey’s shoulder
OK: I think we need to talk

Keane leads Kelsey away; her giggles can be heard as they disappear down the corridor as the scene cuts to ringside

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:03 pm

HA: First matchup here on Anarchy this week and we have another appearance form 6CW’s latest recruit, Scott Harris…

HE: Harris showed he had skills last week but he was up against a “nothing” opponent in my eyes, we need to see more from him before we can judge…

HA: I’ll grant you that….Harris has skills but until he is tested we cannot gauge how far he can go…

“Survival” by Eminem plays out of the speakers and there is a welcome round of applause for Harris. He bounces onto the stage and lowers his hood before making his way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans around ringside as he does so.

HA: Harris is a fantastic mat wrestler….qualified with honours from our developmental territory….time will tell if he can become a major player here in 6CW…

Harris removes his hooded top and climbs up into the ring to await his opponent. He circles the ring, stretching his limbs, and keeps his eyes focused up on the stage. The fans in attendance wait in anticipation and then “Can’t tell me nothing” by Kanye West hits the PA system.

HE: Is that? Oh yes it is…

HA: Is this a wind-up?

Harris is looking at the referee in bemusement as a hooded superstar swaggers out onto the stage, many chains around his neck. He throws his hands up in the air and nods his head in time to the music, slowly making his way to the ring.

HE: P-Money is back in 6CW…

HA: First SRA and now P-Money, I think somebody is jerking around here…

Harris is shown shaking his head and muttering “Are you kidding me?” as P-Money makes his way up the steel steps and through the ropes. He stands in front of Harris and grins, revealing a shiny grill, and then begins to removes his top.

HA: I thought Harris might actually have a step up in class tonight…

HE: C’mon Harold, it’s P-Money…

HA: I can see who it is….

Money fronts up to Harris as the referee gives the signal to the start the match off. Harris looks less than impressed with his opponent and even more so when Money grabs his face and shoves him away.

HA: Complete lack of respect….not that I expected much else…

HE: Money may have made a mistake…

Harris just looks at P-Money, who is doing a little jig in the middle of the ring, and then he storms forward with a solid kick to the stomach. He smashes fierce right hands into Money’s face, knocking him back to the ropes, and then opens up with thunderous knife edge chops to the chest.

HA: Harris is keen to show he isn’t playing around…he’s in 6CW to be taken seriously….

Money doubles up in pain as he staggers around the ring and Harris knees him in the side before whipping him off the ropes and knocking him down with a well-executed dropkick on the comeback. Money gets back up and Harris runs at him and drops him with a neckbreaker…………….1……………..2…………….Money kicks out!

HE: I remember Money’s brief stint here in 6CW….I think he feuded with SRA and then disappeared into the abyss…

HA: A shame he didn’t stay there…

Harris pulls Money up and lifts him into a suplex before he runs back off the ropes and returns with a jumping stomp to the chest. Money holds his body as he stumbles up and Harris connects with a gutwrench suplex……………………….1…………………………2…………….shoulder up!

HA: Harris is a wrestling machine….he knows every variation of suplex imaginable….

Money is up in the corner and Harris rushes in to drive a hard shining wizard into his jaw before beckoning him out into a huge overhead belly to belly suplex. Harris then motions Money back to his feet and he grabs his arm…

HE: Harris ending this now…SHOT IN THE…

Money drops off the back of the Olympic slam and he pushes Harris off the ropes before knocking him down with a clothesline as he returns. Harris gets back up and Money connects with hard punches to the body and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: F-5….surely not…

The crowd applauds as Harris spins in the air and grabs Money’s head before dropping him into a codebreaker. Money is flat on his back as Harris gets back up and he drags Money to his feet before nailing a stiff pendulum backbreaker.

HE: Harris going after the back….

HA: Softening up the legs as he goes too…

Money rolls onto his stomach and Harris lifts his right leg off the mat before slamming his knee back into the canvass. He repeats the process five more times before turning Money back over and he wishbones his leg against the mat….

HA: Money is going to have trouble getting back to his feet….

HE: Harris is starting to enjoy this….a dark side to the rookie…

Money is clinging onto the ropes and trying to get up as Harris runs behind him and boots the back of his calf, dropping him back in a heap. Harris then leaps into the air and stomps on the leg of Money before pulling him into the middle of the ring and he drops elbows into the knee joint.

HA: A systematic beat-down now….we heard rumours that Harris was a dangerous competitor but I guess we are seeing it first hand now….this may be a message to management, this kid wants better challenges…

Harris looks down at Money and he attempts to turn him around into a figure four leglock but Money kicks out with his free leg and sends Harris clattering into the ropes. Harris turns back around and tries to come forward as Money ducks under him and lifts him up…

HE: He wants that F-5 again….

Harris throws sharp elbows to the jaw and falls out before stomping down on the knee of Money. He then lifts him into the air and smashes him into a kneebreaker, holding onto his leg and turning him into a dragon screw….

HA: Beautiful combo….it may be another four years until we see P-Money after this….

Money is yelling out in pain as Harris continues to hold onto his leg and then he grabs ahold of the other and slingshots Money into the corner. P-Money hits the turnbuckle and falls back out into a massive German suplex….

HE: Harris going to town…..this is a wrestling clinic…

HA: They said he had a thirst to prove himself….

Harris keeps his hands locked tight around Money’s waist and he pulls him into a second German suplex before following up with a third. The fans are clapping him on as he points to the top rope….

HA: Putting on a show for the fans here in the Copper Box….

HE: Too many risks, though….he has his opponent finished…

HA: I don’t think it matters…

Harris stands on the top rope and he looks out at the crowd before leaping off and connecting with a frogsplash to the stomach of the already downed P-Money. Harris sizes his opponent up as he pulls him by the legs into the centre of the ring….

HE: It’s like watching a cat play with its food….

HA: Harris showing his killer instinct, though…

Harris looks from one side of the Copper Box to the other and nods his head before turning Money over into the sharpshooter. The hold is applied for barely a few seconds when Money slams his hand against the mat, tapping out without hesitation.

HE: Harris has another victory….

HA: And once again he didn’t even break sweat…..these fans want to see this guy get challenged…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

“Survival” is playing out of the speakers as the referee raises Harris’ arm in victory amid the cheers from the crowd. Harris nods his head in thanks before turning around into Christy James, who has arrived for an exclusive interview.

HA: Looks like the fans want to hear and see a little more from Harris…

Christy: Scott….another victory for you here in 6CW, that’s two from two, but it seems like you barely even got out of first gear?

Harris: That’s because I didn’t, Christy….that isn’t bragging or trying to talk myself up, but let’s be honest because these two guys I have faced now in my 6CW career have been complete duds…

*The crowd cheer

Harris: When I was working my way up from the “Snake Pit” the dream was to be wrestling live in front of these awesome fans in London…

*More cheers

Harris: And I know that I’m the “new guy” around here but I was hoping that I would be able to test myself against a higher calibre of opposition. SRA and P-Money are not even as good as the guys I was wrestling in developmental….this isn’t what I was expecting and I don’t think these fans were either!

*The crowd boo in agreement

Christy: Well this is your moment, Scott, with a microphone at hand….do you have a message to 6CW management?

*Harris nods his head and looks into the camera

Harris: I get that this is the “proving grounds” and that I can’t just walk in here and get to the top of the ladder….but right now you’ve got me treading water and that isn’t benefiting anybody. You pride yourselves on doing the “best for business” then I suggest you watch my performances and recognise that all of these fans want to see me in this ring against premier athletes….they want to see what I am capable of…

*Big cheers

Harris: I can wrestle a hundred of these guys in one night but it does nothing for you and it does nothing for me…I am a professional wrestler and I want to be able to wrestle against the best talent available in this world….the 6CW roster houses that sort of talent and I want my shot….quit throwing me scraps and launch me into the lion’s den already….I don’t want to be surrounded by sheep, I wanna run with wolves and that’s the reason I am in this company…

Two weeks from now is the Seasons’ Beatings PPV….don’t waste my time and give me another joke of a challenge…..I want someone who is going to bring the best out of me….I want an opponent that is going to make me rise to the occasion and show these fans just how good I can be…

Christy: Well hopefully that’ll get your message across, Scott….well done tonight and good luck with the future…

*Harris puts his hand on the mic and leans over

Harris: I’d just like to say thank you to all these fans for your amazing support….next time out I promise you are going to get your money’s worth….I’m just getting started around here…

*There are cheers from the crowd as Harris raises his arms in the air and poses in front of the camera.

HA: Harris making it known that he wants a bigger and better challenge next time out…

HE: Bold move to make demands to The Authority….but for once I agree, this kid needs to be moved up a notch…I want to see what he is made of…

HA: You, me and this crowd in agreement…the future continues to look bright for The “Sharpshooter”….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

Backstage Max Adamson is shown arriving at the arena; he is wearing a t-shirt that reads ‘2-0 - Get ready for a whitewash’

A camera crew led by Tim Allen approach, Adamson raises his hand
MA: Give me one minute
He turns and leans back out of the door
MA: Take my bags to my room; it’s the one with the humungous star on it….

????????

MA: What do you mean management said no to the star?

????????

MA: Well have you got a marker pen?

??????????

MA: Then you know what to do!!!

Adamson rejoins the camera crew
MA: Apologies Timothy, you know me always important showbiz stuff to see to.

Allen shrugs his shoulders
MA: Of course why would you, look at you. Same tired suit as last week, the feint smudge of a microwave meal on your tie, the scent of desperation exuding from your pores. What you would give for a piece of the dream machine that is the life of Max Adamson

Allen looks blankly back

MA: Who can blame you; you’re not the only one. Dare to dream Timothy but make sure you know your place in this world. Don’t try to live beyond your means

This world needs people like you and Gareth Darlington as much as it needs superstars like me

As Adamson finishes a backstage roadie approaches and whispers in his ear, Adamson’s eyes narrow and barks angrily
MA: Shared dressing room, oh no that will not do, you go and tell ………
Adamson stops and thinks for a second

Who do you need to tell in menial matters like this – Is their a janitor – What about that Ron fella, what does he do?

The man whispers again

Adamson looks surprised
MA: Really, in ring. Well I never. You learn something every day.
Max thinks for a moment
MA: Errrrr, you know what, it doesn’t matter, leave it with me….. If you want something done

Max turns back to Allen slightly agitated
MA: What did you want Tim, a soundbite, a controversial statement, something to get twitter buzzing?

Allen nods and raises the mic but Adamson pushes it back down
MA: You better be careful or I will stick that somewhere I doubt you would enjoy

Allen takes a step back as Adamson continues
MA: I am not here for your entertainment; I am here to get the job done. I am here to put right a wrong that has gone on for far too long. I am here to rid 6CW of a sickness, a sickness that has infected the lives of too many innocent people

I am here to save them, to be the voice of the voiceless, the vulnerable, the infirm, the men and women who are too weak to save themselves

I am the hero of 6CW

Max storms off as Allen stands open mouthed

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:05 pm

The camera backstage shows Scott Harris storming into the office of the Authority...

SH "This is ridiculous, I demand you respect my talent and gi--........what are you doing in here?"

The camera pans to see Kelsey sitting at her Uncle's desk.

She giggles "Oh, Scotty, I’ve been hoping you would pop in to see me, I’ve been watching your ‘talent’ for quite some time and honestly it is something I really respect. I am giving it all my attention right now.
Kelsey’s eyes are focused below Harris’ waist

What I could do with your talent?"

Harris doesn't break from his determined attitude
SH: Is that your answer to everything, twirl your hair and flutter your eye lashes?
This is my career and I want to speak to somebody who makes decisions round here

Kelsey leans forward and bites her lip
KC: Ooh baby is that how you like it, you wanna dominate, I'll do whatever you want me to do.

Kelsey smiles as Harris grows increasingly frustrated
SH: I haven’t got time for this, I know I’ve only just arrived but I need to seize my moment, I want to go one on one with somebody who will challenge me. I need to show everyone what I can do. I need to show how good I am

At the PPV I need real competition

Kelsey changes tact
KC: Well, as you know I'm head of talent relations here, and I can see how much this means to you – I will speak to my father, see what we can do and then perhaps you can repay me after the show?

Harris is breathing heavily
SH: Just do your job and leave me out of your games

Harris storms out of the office

??: He’s a feisty one
The camera shows Oliver Keane sat in the corner

KC: He’s got his panties up in a bunch, he’s been here five minutes and now he wants the world. Who does he think he is?

OK: So will he not get what he wants

KC: We’ve already picked his opponent for the PPV and he’ll find out when we announce the card. I just wanted him to think I was on his side, he’s cute. We could have some fun. I’ll keep watching him

Keane smiles
OK: I think I may keep my eye on him as well

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:05 pm

A video segment begins in a dusty old gym, an old boxing ring stands in view, a lone figure can be seen repeatedly kicking a weighted bag, the camera moves in and shows it is Alexander Altair, Altair stops and removes his gloves, he sits on the side of the ring and the camera focuses on his face

Altair has a steely look if determination which is broken with a slight smile
AA: I have been asked whether I have any fear ahead of joining the world of professional wrestling

Altair laughs
AA: Fear is for the weak minded; it stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins.

My mind has a strength that has never been challenged. My body has a strength that will never be broken.

My will to succeed is greater than has ever been experienced in your world, there is no challenge I will not overcome

Altair’s face loses emotion once more
AA: I am not the one with something to fear

The scene slowly fades as the camera focuses on Altair’s eyes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:06 pm

Back at ringside
He: We've still got plenty of action ahead of us this evening including that killer main event, but up next we've DeMarcus brown up against Jonathan Daniels

Ha: And I wonder who the crowd will be behind. Neither really have endeared themselves to the fans during their stays here in 6CW

He: You say that but two weeks ago Brown gained a lot of admirers when he stood up to the human wrecking ball that is Ojore, fortunately Brown knows better than to pander to these 6CW fans, he plays to his own rules

'Perfection' starts to play and the crowd boo loudly as Jonathan Daniels enters the arena. He stares around at the crowd and snarls as they continue to hurl abuse at him before he slowly makes his down to the ring

Ha: For somebody who calls himself Mr. Perfection I can't say that he's really lived up to that name so far

He: Really? How about I get Mr. Callahan to set up a match between you two for Seasons Beatings huh? I agree this guy has been quiet but it only takes one win, and a win here tonight against somebody the calibre of Brown would really put this guy on the map

The crowd suddenly changes from heavy boos to a mixed reaction when 'Gangsta rap made me do it' blasts from the PA system. The hooded figure of Brown walks out to the stage. he completely ignores the fans and cockily strolls down to the ring with his eyes fixed on Daniels. He reaches ringside and climbs the steps and into the ring

Ha: For once you're right, some of these fans seem to have taken a shine to Brown

He: But I just love how little he cares, he does what he wants when he wants, he doesn't do it to gain followers and that is why he's a future champion

The referee signals for the bell and the two men go to tie up in the middle of the ring. Brown connects with a knee to the mid section and gets the advantage straight away. He hits an elbow across the back of Daniels head and follows with a running knee lift.

Brown lifts Daniels up to his feet and pushes him against the ropes. He whips him across the ring and then drops him back to the mat with a big body drop. Brown backs away and allows Daniels time to get to his feet. He closes in and lifts him into the corner of the ring before burying his shoulder deep in his gut with a number of shoulder charges. Brown drags Daniels out of the corner and knocks him down with a short arm clothesline

He: Brown in control early on here

Brown grabs Daniels around the head and lifts him to his feet. He kicks him in the stomach and then lifts him into a stalled suplex before dropping him down to the mat and he goes for the cover with the forearm across the face

Ha: One

two

th……..kick out from Daniels

Brown gets to his feet and lifts down to pick Daniels up. Brown staggers back as his opponent blinds him with a thumb to the eye and Daniels quickly gets to his feet. He goes on the attack and runs at Daniels knocking him down with a clothesline. Brown quickly gets to his feet and is knocked down again and then he gets to his feet a third time

He: SPIKE DDT! WHAT A WIN THIS WOULD BE

ONE

TWO

Brown, shoulder up. Daniels grabs Brown around the head and delivers several punches to the temple as Brown tries to cover up. Daniels gets up to his feet and motions for Brown to do the same. As he gets to his feet he ties him up into a headlock and then spins into a waistlock and sends Brown flying across the ring with a German suplex. Daniels quickly scurries across into the pin

Brown kicks out again and Daniels goes straight into a headlock on the canvas. Brown battles up to his feet and backs against the ropes using them as leverage to free himself and bounce Daniels across the ring against the opposite ropes

He: Huge shoulder tackle from Daniels, certainly has the strength advantage at this moment of time

Ha: But that can quickly change, Brown may be more of a brawler but don't count out what strength he can bring to the table.

Brown slowly gets up to his feet holding the back of his neck. Daniels closes in on him

Ha; BROKEN HOME!!!

He: Daniels elbows his way free into a Russian leg sweep, great counter. See I told you this kid was decent, and he could have Brown here

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm

He: I have to say, I never expected Brown to be under this pressure here from Daniels and I was the one championing Daniels before

Daniels drags Brown up to his feet, he backs him into the corner of the ring and then begins to taunt the crowd before powerfully whipping Brown into the opposite corner

Ha: WHAT A CLOTHSELINE FROM BROWN. HE DAMN NEAR TURNED DANIELS INSIDE OUT

Brown rolls out the ring to catch his breath as Daniels lies motionless in the centre of the ring. Brown circles the outside as the official starts to count him out and Brown climbs onto the ring apron as Daniels is getting to his feet. He closes in and aids him to his feet and rocks him with a huge uppercut. He connects with a second and a third as Daniels staggers back against the ropes and then Brown runs and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside.

Brown exits the ring after him and then as Daniels is getting to his feet he drives him spine first against the crowd barrier. He lifts him up over his head and then drops him head first across the barrier before clotheslining him to the floor. He lifts Daniels back to his feet and then throws him head first into the ring apron and then rolls him back inside under the bottom rope leaving his upper body half hanging out

Ha: Big boot to the side of Daniels' head...Ouch that smarts

Brown climbs onto the ring apron and then ascends to the top rope, he waits as Daniels slowly makes his way to his feet

Ha: Brown in foreign territory here....BUT CONNECTS WITH the SHOULDER CHARGE

ONE

TWO

THREE

.....SO CLOSE

Brown hits the mat in frustration as Daniels throws his arms up in the air. Brown pulls himself to his feet and then he stalks Daniels who slowly begins to get up, he pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before hitting a powerslam and he hooks the leg

Ha: Kick out again from Daniels, credit to him as he won't quit

Daniels has no time to rest as Brown drags him to his feet. He pushes him into the corner of the ring before unleashes a collection of body shots as Daniels tries to cover up and then he whips him into the opposite corner following up with a running body splash, he whips him back into the other corner again and then as Daniels staggers out he runs at him almost taking his head off with a running big boot

Daniels kicks out again and Brown jumps up to his feet to argue with the official. The referee signals the two as Brown continues to argue

he: ROLL UP FROM DANIELS

ONE

TWO

TH....ALMOST

With Brown distracted Daniels tries to get the cheap win. Brown manages to kick out and then he kicks Daniels in the side of the head as he tries to get to his feet. Brown Circles his opponent and shouts at him to get to his feet. Every time he tries to Brown comes down with an axe handle smash across the lower back and repeatedly targets the back with further stomps and elbows. A smile spreads across the face of Brown as he orders Daniels to get to his feet again

Ha: Bearhug locked in. Daniels has nowhere to go and Brown is really exerting the pressure on that lower back.

The pain is clear to see on Daniels face as he tries to battle against the submission but quickly begins to fade. The referee positions himself looking for the submission but there are no signs of life from Daniels. The official raises his arm in the air and it falls straight down, the official raises it again and it falls for a second time

Ha: one more time and Brown wins this

He: and it falls for a third time...does it? NO! DANIELS STILL IN THIS

Daniels tries to summon the will to fight, he hits several punches to try and break the hold but Brown is relentless

Ha: did he bite him? Surely cheating from Daniels then

He: worked though

The crowd aren't happy from the blatant bite in front of the official. He manages to get free and then he bounces off the ropes and runs at Brown

Ha: BROKEN....

He: DDT! WHAT A COUNTER! BUT HE CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE

Brown goes for the F5 finisher but Daniels manages to counter driving Browns head down into the canvas. Both men are down in the centre of the ring as the official starts to count them both out. Daniels crawls toward the ropes and starts to pull himself up to his feet as Brown gets to his feet in the opposite corner

They meet in the centre of the ring and Daniels rocks Brown with a big right hand, Brown returns in kind with a right of his own and they continue to trade punches until Brown gets the upper hand and slowly begins to back Daniels up against the ropes, he goes to Irish whip him

He: Daniels reverses…….

SPINEBUSTER! MY GOD WHAT A SPINEBUSTER! WHAT AN UPSET THIS WILL BE

ONE

TWO

THREE

DANIELS CAN'T BELIEVE IT...I DON'T THINK I CAN

Daniels is seething as he gets to his feet. He grabs the official by the scruff of the neck, releasing him only before he gets disqualified. He drags Brown to his feet and throws him into the corner of the ring before hitting several chops across the chest. He whips him into the opposite corner and hits a running body splash and then as Brown slumps into the corner he chokes him with a boot across the throat

The official begins the five count and Daniels has to break on 4. Daniels runs at the opposite rope and then drives his boot across the face of Brown before dragging him into the centre of the ring and hooks the legs for the pin

Brown kicks out again to the displeasure of Daniels who gets to his feet and angrily stomps down on Brown who is helpless. Daniels backs away into the corner of the ring and is muttering under his breath as Brown slowly begins to get up

He: Daniels giving a strong account of himself here tonight...SPEAR!

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: BROWN KICKED OUT! THIS GUY IS SO TOUGH

Daniels gets up. He hits several stomps on Brown in anger and then he signals to for the end to the crowd who respond by loudly booing him. He drags Brown up to his feet and kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the Jackhammer suplex

He: Looking for the jackhammer here and this will put Brown away

Ha: But Brown fights his way free...DRIVE BY (Spear)

He: NOBODY HOME......PERFECT STORM (red alert)

Ha: WOW!

ONE

TWO

THREE

BROWN GOT HIM! I DON'T THINK HE WAS QUITE EXPECTING THAT DIFFICULT CONTEST BUT WHAT AN ENDING AND WHAT A SHOWING FROM DANIELS

We see replays of the chain of moves that lead to Brown picking up the win. After Brown misses the spear Daniels goes for the Perfect Storm but Brown manages to block and quickly lifts Daniels up and drives him down to the mat with the Broken Home and make the pin

He: I told you Daniels was good, just needs a break and on another night he could've had it here tonight

Ha: Aye, credit were credits due he was....what the hells this?

The lights in the arena suddenly go down and flames engulf the stage as a familiar figure emerges through them

Ha: THATS OJORE! MY GOD OJORE HAS COME TO GET HIMSELF SOME OF BROWN! THESE TWO CROSSED PATHS TWO WEEKS AGO AND IT LOOKS LIKE THERE'S SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS

He: BUT BROWN NOT BACKING DOWN! I LOVE IT AND SO DO THESE FANS

The crowd are going wild as Ojore climbs into the ring and Brown meets him nd the two start trading right hands. Ojore gets the upper hand only for Brown to tackle him down to the canvas. A number of officials runs down to the ring to try and intervene but are powerless to break the two up

???: STOP THIS NOW! I SAID STOP THIS NOW

The crowd are booing loudly as Drake Callahan walks out to the stage

DC: Now after last week when you two quite frankly acted like two immature fools I half expected more of the same antics to happen tonight. Which is why I had to make a decision, and that leads me to why I am out here now. Up next we have our annual festive spectacular Seasons Beatings and you both may have noticed that you never had a match. Not any more. If you two want to beat the living hell out of each other I better damn well be getting something out of it other than the two of you ruining my shows each week, which is why for the XTreme title it will be Ojore.......versus......Demarcus Brown

Ha: Alright, I like that announcement

DC: IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Ha: MY GOD WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT! ROLL ON SEASONS BEATINGS THAT WILL BE ONE HELL OF A SLOBBER KNOCKER

Callihan looks on from the stage as Ojore and Brown are eyeing each other from opposite sides of the ring as we cut to backstage

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm

Christy: I'm joined at this time by Jimmy Phillips

A tired looking Phillips walks into view, and Christy is visibly shocked.

CH: "Are, umm, are you alright Jimmy?"

JP "I will be"

CH: Jimmy, we are nearing the end of the year here and Season's Beating is just around the corner. How can we expect Jimmy Phillips to end 2013?

Jimmy cracks his knuckles and stares down the lens of the camera.

JP "You and the 6CW fans at home and in our arenas can expect Jimmy Phillips to send out a message. This hasn't been my year, and god damn it I know that. Hell, I saw how you looked at me when I walked in today: Jimmy Phillips looks a wreck. But I'm damn happy you looked at me that way, cos you've recognised that I'm working hard. I look like sh*t cos I know this year ain't been good enough. And I've been working damn hard to make sure 2014 ain't nothing like that again.

CH: “But just how Jimmy? How do you go about something like that?”

Jimmy looks Christy in the eyes, but his gaze softens and he smiles

JP: Look, Christy, we can all say we are going to be number one, everyone in the back will tell you they aim to be the best. But I know I have more ability than I have shown in this company. The fans know it too, and I thank them for sticking by me. As much as I appreciate that, this is about returning to the pinnacle, not about pleasing anyone. Hell, they’ll enjoy watching me climb that ladder again, it would be hard not to

CJ: Is there anyone to blame for this?

JP: I know it’s easy to look to point the finger at times like this. But I can’t blame anyone but myself. I have let my standards slipped. It’s not been good enough. The fans deserve more, 6CW deserves more, and I owe it to myself to show what I can really do.

I'm a great, great wrestler Christy, but even I forgot that in the mess of all this. While 6CW has been fighting the Authority, I've been busy fighting with myself.

I see that now and I won’t let it happen any longer. I have made my New Years Resolution Christy

2014 is the time for The Talent to return to his rightful spot.

Phillips nods to Christy as he walks out of shot

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

Drake and Mike Masters are backstage and Drake appears disgusted
D: Why are you telling me this, she is somebody’s daughter

Masters smiles smugly
MM: Well last night she called me daddy

Drake shakes his head as Masters nods behind him
MM: Looks like somebody else got lucky

Drake turns to see his brother Oliver Keane walking towards them arm in arm with Kelsey Callihan, as they reach the pair they unlink arms and Kelsey places a kiss on Keane’s cheek

KC: Make sure you call me this time

Keane winks
OK: Don’t you worry your pretty little head

Kelsey skips away and Keane turns to face Masters and a confused looking Drake
D: You wanna explain what the hell you’re doing with that?

OK: She has a name

D: She goes by many names and none of them are complimentary. What are you thinking Olly? She’s manipulative, she’ll mess with your…..

MM: I think she already has (Masters points at Keane’s trousers)

OK: It’s a coffee stain. Get your minds out of the gutter. It’s purely business. I am gathering Intel on our rivals, that is all, nothing more

Drake shakes his head
D: You need to remember the priorities here Olly. You can’t get distracted, none of us can

The camera shows Masters is watching a small blonde who is struggling with papers
MM: Let me help there honey, never leave a damsel in distress

The blonde giggles and the camera focuses back on Drake and Keane
OK: I promise you, this is all for the good of 6CW. Just because it involves spending time with a beautiful young lady does not mean I have lost focus. I told you I had a plan

Trust me Drake……

Keane smiles as Drake looks uneasy

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

The scene fades in with the soft jingle of sleigh bells… a wonderfully cozy looking den adorned with lights and decorations, a splendidly robust Christmas tree in the corner. The camera pans around to see from behind a platinum blonde dressed in a holiday red velvet dress with white furry trim, with matching elbow length gloves, and black fishnet stockings. A hand on her hip, her hips shimmy in time to the bells. She begins to sing with a high lilting cheery voice:

“Just hear those sleigh bells jingling
Ring ting tingling too
Come on, it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you”

The blonde turns to the camera… a face so flawless, paid much attention to look just right. She winks and walks over to the mantle where a cup of egg nog sits; she sips some and begins to speak.

“Why hello there… forgive me, I’ve SO got the spirit of the season in me… and a few spirits in this cup if you know what I mean… hee-hee”

She extends a hand out extravagantly, posing for the camera.

“Don’t I just look tremendous, like you could just eat me up? Which reminds me, I’m really looking forward to Santa eating my cookies in a couple of weeks, darlings… although I’ve been such a bad… bad girl, I hope he can overlook a few… indiscretions.”

She placed a finger to her lips as if to silence herself from that line of discussion.

“But Christmas is a wee bit off… right now let’s talk about more pressing issues, like this lovely 6CW fed… mmmm. What can I say… Momma like. And what Momma likes, Momma wants… and what Momma wants… she gets. Otherwise, there’s much kicking and screaming, and you wouldn’t want to upset lil’ ol’ me now would you, sugars? Because I see so many handsome blokes here… makes my mouth water. And let me tell you… I stay thirst my friends. What’s a poor girl to do?”

She lightly brushed some curls back from her face and pouted her lips.

“But where ARE my manners? You may call me Molly Coddle… and just like the baby Jesus I’m such a Magnificent Miracle. Three wise men visiting me? Sounds HOT. But who are the wise men of 6CW? So many interesting folks here… Scott Harris, Max Adamson, Mike Conrad, Robin Reborn (he sounds yummy), Jack Hurst, and an Orthrus… whatever that is… sounds painful, or kinky. And that’s just a few of those hunkiest of hunks on my radar! But I’m not one to name drop, perish the thought! Oh hush!”

Molly places a shiny red heel upon a nearby leather chair and traces her finger up the length of her long and shapely leg, cooing to the camera.

“The fact remains… whether they know it or not… all men want me. And I just LOVE to be pampered… so come on 6CW; can you show a girl a good time? At the December ppv, you can come down my chimney and help me unwrap my gifts…. ‘Tis the Season! Ho… Ho… Ho.”

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:09 pm

Back at ringside
HE: A huge tag team match up now

HA: Team being the operative word

Thrift shop blasts out of the speakers as Robin Reborn jumps through the curtain and sprints towards the ring tagging hands before sliding under the bottom rope. He climbs the corner turnbuckle and salutes the crowd

HA: The young high flier has made himself a real fan favourite in his time in 6CW. He has impressed a lot of people

HE: And made one or two enemies

Reborn drops from the corner as the sound of Sirens carries across the arena. Marty Helms walks purposefully onto the top of the ramp, he is wearing a Last Outlaw t-shirt and raises his arms to the sky

HE: Helms is a hugely impressive specimen, on his day he is a match for anyone

Helms remains focused on the ring as he walks slowly down the ramp

The crowd erupt into boos as ‘radioactive’ blasts out
HE: And here comes the Thunder from Down Under!!

HA: The ego has landed

Max Adamson swaggers through the curtain; he raises his fingers to mimic 2-0 to the crowd as he cockily struts towards the ring

HE: Max has been riding the crest of a wave since his 6CW return. I see big thing sin his future

HA: I see this man kicking his @ss in his immediate future

The crowd are on their feet as Limelight booms across the arena, Gazzy bursts through the curtain, stopping at the top of the ramp he points directly at Adamson before making his way to the ring

HE: Let’s get this underway!!

In the ring Adamson and Helms are stood together on one side and Gazzy and Reborn are stood in the other

HA: The four men have moved into what would naturally be the teams tonight but that will end very soon, this match is a ‘ best of enemies’ set up, they need to decide quickly who will start this match off

Gazzy raises his eyes and shakes Reborn by the hand as they move into opposite corners

HA: Mutual respect on show there. They know this is business and they will give their all for the win tonight

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Gazzy stare at each other. Gazzy clenches a fist as Adamson smiles from across the ring

HE: I think this is about to kick off, these two men cannot co-exist

HA: And why should they. This is The Authority playing games once again. These two teams do not like one another; it is a car crash waiting to happen

Gazzy takes a step towards his ‘partner’ but is met by a big clothesline from Helms.

HE: Helms taking things by the scruff off the neck. I like this guy.

Gazzy falls into the ropes, Helms hits a number of punches to the stomach before whipping Gazzy across the ring, hitting a leaping crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Helms drags up Gazzy, he hits a couple of big right uppercuts to the chin. Helms applies an armbar, only to hit a sidekick to the chin. Gazzy rolls up from the canvas staggering to his feet

HE: Helms looking to end this one quickly

HA: DDT. He hooks the leg.

HE: Helms caught Gazzy off guard at the start of this match, and he hasn’t looked back since.

Ref: 1................2..........

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:10 pm

.Kick out!

Helms offers the tag to Reborn and he reluctantly takes it, he drags Gazzy to the corner stomping away on the head and chest of Gazzy before stepping aside and allowing Helms to run in and hit a knee to the head. Helms leaves the ring, as Reborn drags Gazzy away from the corner before going up to the top rope...

HE: Moonsault!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Reborn stands waiting for Gazzy to rise, before whipping him into a neutral corner. He then sprints in, connecting with a running knee to the head. Gazzy stumbles forward and walks straight into a side Russian legsweep. Reborn hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up, Reborn rises to his feet and sets up for a piledriver but Gazzy counters with a big back body drop. Reborn stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Gazzy covers.

HA: He needed that counter, Reborn was starting to dominate.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Gazzy rolls on to his back and looks to the sky

HE: No time to take a breather Gareth, keep on top of him

Gazzy exhales loudly and drags his opponent to his feet and locks in an armbar on Reborn, bringing him to a vertical base only to throw him into the mat with an arm drag, and then re-applying an armbar. He brings Reborn slowly to his feet, taking him down with a big clothesline.

HA: Gazzy slowing the match down, taking the high flyer off his feet. Clever stuff from the former 6CW champion

Gazzy makes a move towards his corner but Adamson drops down off the apron and turns to shout at the crowd

HA: What in the hell, make the tag you coward

Henry laughs
HE: That is clever stuff from Adamson; he knows he is a couple of weeks from a huge match at the PPV. He’s conserving energy whilst Gazzy does all the work

HA: Running bulldog

As Gazzy steps towards the corner Reborn attacks from behind

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up. Robin hauls him to his feet and nails a monkey flip, Gazzy is sent into the corner. Reborn strides over but Helms tags himself in. Reborn looks at Helms angrily, and confronts him as he steps into the ring. The two are each in other’s faces and that allows Gazzy to escape from the corner, he grabs Helms by the waist and hits a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Helms kicks out, once again Gazzy looks for the tag but Adamson refuses, turning his back on his partner. Gazzy pushes Adamson from the apron in frustration

HA: As predicted neither of these two teams are working well together.

Gazzy turns and goes to the top rope, Helms staggers to his feet and Gazzy flies off hitting a crossbody. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Helms gets the shoulder up, Gazzy locks in a sleeper hold and brings Helms to his feet, Helms counters with a jawbreaker before Gazzy can synch the hold in tight. Gazzy is whipped out across the ring by Helms, who nails a spinebuster on the rebound. Gazzy staggers up to his feet, Helms nails him with a running big boot. He hooks the legs.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

HE: So close!!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up, Helms stands over the former 6CW champion waiting for him to rise. He slings Gazzy over his shoulders, walking forward and hitting the silent death. Gazzy stumbles up, Helms hits the lights out elbow. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HA: He got his shoulder up

A frustrated Helms drags Gazzy to a vertical base, he goes for a suplex and it connects. Helms walks towards the corner, Reborn holds out his hand for the tag but Helms looks at his partner with disdain

MH: I’ve got this

HE: Focus on the win, don’t let petty squabbles take your minds off what is important

HA: Too late

Reborn pushes Helms as he is attempting to go the top rope, Helms drops to his feet and the two starts shoving each other but the ref is over quickly to intervene.

Gazzy who is back on his feet strides towards Helms; he grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex. He hauls up again, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Gazzy brings him up to his feet again...

HE: Three German suplexes!

HA: Great move!

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Gazzy picks up Helms, throwing him to the corner and nailing a big splash. He then lifts Helms to the top rope, before climbing up there himself.

HA: SUPER-PLEX

What an impact!!!

The ring shakes as Helms crashes to the mat

HE: Come on Helms, snap out of it

The crowd are willing Gazzy forward, he jumps to his feet a la Shawn Michaels and waits for Helms to get to his feet

HA: DEEP IMPACT!!

HE: Kick out!

Ref: 1................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd erupt as Gazzy is declared the winner, Gazzy slowly gets to his feet and the Ref raises his right hand

HA: Not again!!

The crowd boo as Adamson attacks from behind, Gazzy drops to his knee and Max connects with a vicious boot to the side of the head

HE: Great ring smarts once again

HA: This is disgusting, once again Adamson like the snake he is attacks when Gazzy’s back is turned

Adamson tosses Gazzy from the ring and raises his arms saluting the crowd; he smiles as he looks at Gazzy lying prone on the outside of the ring

HE: Once again Max showing he has the upper hand, he must be brimming with confidence ahead of seasons Beatings

Max rolls out of the ring, inside Helms is back on his feet, he sees Reborn saluting some of his fans from the corner and reacts furiously

HA: These two erupting again

The pair start to trade blows as the referee struggles to separate them, security flood the ring and attempt to pull the two apart but they continue their brawl despite security’s best attempts

‘King of Kings’ blasts through the speakers and Drake Callihan strides onto the stage

DC: Hey, what in the hell is this?

I don’t care if you two want to knock two shades of s*** out of each other but you do not lay a hand on my staff

The ring is strewn with fallen security as one lone referee attempts to intervene. Helms raises his hands in the air and backs into the corner, Reborn does the same

DC: That’s better, see we can be civil.
Now I can see there is a certain level of contempt between the two of you. Some would say that is part of why we teamed you together tonight but it is clear that you have unresolved issues that need to be addressed

Drake smiles

DC: And what better way than one on one in a 6CW ring in front of twenty thousand paying customers and a million or so on Pay per view

HE: Drake is using this to advertise Seasons Beatings, he knew these two couldn’t co-exist, he’s given the fans a taster and now they are screaming out for more

That is the mark of a great business man

DC: So at Seasons Beatings it will be Robin Reborn against Marty Helms
Both men smile evilly at one another as Callihan shouts to the ref

DC: Let them go!!

The ref rolls quickly from the ring; both men move forward and once again start to trade punches back and forth

HA: This is crazy. We have to go to a break

The camera shows Gazzy slowly getting to his feet with the help of an EMT as Helms and Reborn continue to brawl in the ring

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

After the break backstage in the locker room Thunder is stood with Liam Woods’s girlfriend Emmy
T: Can you not have a word with him, he’ll listen to you

Emmy shrugs her shoulders
E: I’ve tried, believe me, but you know him better than anyone.

T: And that should count for something but I can’t get through to him. I’ve told him none of this was my doing. I didn’t want ………well of course I wanted this but not in this way

Liam is the champion, he deserves to have the chance to win back his belt, after what I did it’s the least he deserves, but it is out of my hands.

They are using this to pull us apart. Divide and conquer, that’s what this is

Emmy places her hand on Thunders shoulder
T: He’ll come round. You two have been best friends for so long, he will come to his senses, he just needs more time

Thunder shakes his head
T: But that’s exactly what we don’t have. I need him to know before the PPV. I need to know that he doesn’t bear a grudge, that what ever happens we will still be friends

Emmy smiles wistfully
E: He’ll come round. Trust me

Emmy puts her arms around Thunder and gives him a supportive hug, Thunders eyes widen and the camera pans to show Liam Wood stood in the doorway, his face is red with fury.
T: Liam, it’s…. she just…….

Wood turns and walks away, the camera re focuses on Emmy a lone tear slowly rolls down her cheek

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

Backstage in the office of the Authority Kelsey Callihan is sat with her father Drake

KC: What did you want daddykins? – I’ve got dinner reservations for ten to discuss a deal with an important future roster member

Drake smiles
DC: I just wanted to let you know how impressed I have been since we gave you more responsibility. I will admit I had to fight your corner with your uncle, he wasn’t sure if you were ready, but you have more than repaid our trust

You are a real credit to the company and the family and for that I wanted to let you know I have put a little bonus in this months pay – It’s parked outside

Kelsey reacts excitedly
KC: Is it?

Drake smiles
DC: You’ll see

Kelsey kisses her father on the cheek and skips out of the office; Drake turns as Mr. Jones steps from the shadows in the corner of the office

MJ: She has done well but I am still unsure about letting her fully into the circle of trust.

DC: What more does she need to do?

MJ: These are very testing times Drake, the vultures are circling at our door and my time is taken up more and more fighting law suit after law suit

Drake appears confused
DC: I thought you said that had gone away. You need to keep me informed, you can’t do this on your own Michael, we are a team. Ever since the beginning this has been ‘our’ dream, we have built this together and it will only remain strong if we stay unified

That is why we need to involve Kelsey, we are a family. We will win this fight together

Jones removes his glasses, he rubs his eyes wearily
MJ: Let’s get to the New Year and evaluate our position. I’m not saying no but I’m not saying yes just yet. This isn’t something we should rush into, what we have done, what we continue to do ….it is a burden; it is a weight to carry that information around with us.

We need to be 100% sure before we include Kelsey in our deceit

Drake nods as the scene fades

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:12 pm

The action is back at ringside as “It’s an Omen” echoes out and a procession of pyros introduces Chaos to the live crowd. There are cheers as the masked competitor walks out onto the stage, his head bowed.

HA: Chaos has not had the success expected of him when he first signed his 6CW contract…

HE: He came in here as a big shot from 6WF, former world champion…but we are packing major talent on this roster, Chaos has learned that the hard way…..he needs to up his game if he wants to be taken seriously around here…

HA: Last time out he found himself on the end of a beat down from Jonathan Daniels….it would seem that the young guys in the back see Chaos as a springboard to bigger things…he needs to throw off that “stepping stone” tag and get back on track…

Chaos looks up, his eyes glowing with intent, and then he begins to make his way down to the ring. He stops at the base and looks at a sign being held up in the front row which reads “What happened to Chaos?” and another that reads “We believe in Chaos” before breathing deeply and jumping up onto the apron. He climbs through the ropes as one word appears on the big screen.

RUN!

HA: I don’t think Chaos is going to “run” but he would do well to be on his guard….Costello took a few weeks out after Ground Zero but he is back in action and he has vowed to make a statement…

HE: Former EWF World Champion, we know what Costello brings to the table…sometimes he is unpredictable but when he finds his form then there are very few who can stand with him…

A purple light shines down on the stage and then “Godfather” beats out of the speakers to a crescendo of boos from those in attendance. Vincent Costello then makes his way out onto the stage and he pushes his hair back, a dark look covers his face.

HA: Chaos and Costello…both of these guys believe they should be Main Eventing this company, winning matches like this can make that a more likely reality…

HE: This is a big point for both men….a lot of people wonder if Chaos is past his best and there are those wondering if Costello has what it takes to be a star in this merged federation, he may have shone in EWF but 6CW is a whole different kettle of fish…..tonight one of them can answer their critics…

Costello paces down to the ring, ignoring the boos and abuse from the fans, before stepping up onto the apron and inside the ropes. He watches Chaos as he circles the ring and then he pauses in the corner as the referee goes over his instructions…

HA: Packed out crowd here tonight in the Copper Box and they are looking forward to a top quality matchup right now…

The referee beckons both men into the centre of the ring and they look each other up and down as they await the bell to start the contest. The referee takes a few moments and then gives the signal for the match to begin, Costello taking quick advantage with a stomp to Chaos’ midsection…

HE: Costello is not going to wait around for anyone to give him approval…this guy takes what he wants, when he wants…

Chaos doubles up and Costello clatters him with hard rights and lefts before pushing him back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Chaos comes back and Costello lifts him into the air before just dropping him down on his chest…

HA: Chaos is an extremely quick cruiserweight….he’s made a great career off his speed and elusiveness but he can be overpowered and muscled out, that is probably going to be Costello’s tactic….

Chaos holds his chest and gets back up as Costello runs at him and slams a hard knee into the ribcage. He then clubs Chaos across the back before whipping him into the corner and running after him with a clothesline. Costello begins a relentless punching frenzy against the turnbuckle…

HE: Costello looks like he came here tonight to hurt someone….

HA: If Chaos doesn’t start fighting back then that might be exactly what happens…

The referee backs Costello off on the count of four and he sneers before brushing the official off and making his way back into the corner. Chaos is waiting for him and he kicks out with both feet, catching Costello in the chest, and then he runs out and slams Costello down with a one armed bulldog…

HA: Costello needs to be careful of Chaos’ quick counters, they can be deadly…

Costello gets back up and Chaos roundhouse kicks him in the ribs before dropkicking him in the back, sending him tumbling into the ropes. Costello comes back and Chaos kicks him in the stomach before hooking his arms…

HE: Chaos looking for an early finish…

Chaos looks for the “G force” but Costello backs to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Chaos over the top. Chaos lands on the apron and he drags Costello to the ground, by the hair, and then vaults back over into a splash………………………1……………………2…………..Costello kicks out!

HA: So far tonight we have seen the picture for Seasons’ Beatings become a lot clearer…but these two men are yet to figure in those plans, a positive result for either could change that…

Chaos pulls Costello up and forearms him in the face before attempting an Irish whip but Costello is able to reverse. Chaos heads toward the ropes but he leaps into a springboard and feints for a crossbody, causing Costello to drop to the mat…

HE: Chaos tricked Costello there…LIONSAULT!

Chaos lands the flying Moonsault across the back of Costello and quickly covers……………..1………………….2……………….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:12 pm

shoulder up. Chaos adjusts his mask as he stands and he heads to the corner…

HA: Chaos settling into a rhythm now…

Chaos perches on the turnbuckle and waits for Costello to rise before jumping off and landing with a sharp knee to the side of the head, sending VC back to the mat. Chaos quickly follows up with a front flip splash………………….1………………………2………………kickout. Chaos claps his hands together as he welcomes Costello back up and then kicks him in the stomach before running to the ropes and springboarding…

HE: TORNADO…

Costello keeps his feet on the ground and throws Chaos across the ring with power. Chaos gets back up in the corner as Costello charges at him…

HA: Costello ate two knees right there…

HE: The pace is causing him problems….

Costello staggers backward as Chaos lifts himself onto the second rope and then jumps off for an attempted hurricanrana.

HA: Caught him….bad landing…

Costello catches Chaos on his shoulders and slams him down into the mat with a Powerbomb…………………….1……………………….2……………………….shoulder up. Costello looks frantic as he stands up and he drags Chaos up by the mask before hauling him back into the turnbuckle. Costello then stomps a mudhole in the gut of his opponent before grabbing his feet and hauling him out of the corner, dumping Chaos on the back of his neck…

HE: This is ruthless from Costello….

HA: This may very well be a new side to the former world champion…he seems on a destructive mission…

Chaos tries to get back up but Costello runs at him with a hard clothesline and then pulls him back up and snapmares him onto his rear before booting him in the spine…

HA: Chaos is getting the rough treatment…

Costello punches down into Chaos’ head, leaving him on the mat, before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a fistdrop to the face. Chaos gets back and Costello scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: GO TO SLEEP!

Chaos drops off the back and pushes Costello off the ropes before knocking him down with a dropkick as he returns. Chaos gets back up and he makes his way to the ropes before springing onto the turnbuckle…

HA: CHAOS RISING!

Chaos looks for the split-legged Moonsault but Costello throws his knees up to block the impact. Chaos is able to catch Costello’s legs on the come down and he pulls him into the middle of the ring and attempts to turn him into a sharpshooter…

HE: Chaos is trying to find the G-Spot…

HA: He’ll have to try harder than that…

Costello thrashes wildly and then kicks out with venom, catching Chaos clean in the face and sending him flying back. Costello gets back up and he looks for a running boot but Chaos ducks it and he springs onto the ropes…

HA: CROSS…OUCH!

Costello catches Chaos in midair with a forceful uppercut that leaves him in a heap. He then pulls the masked man up and turns him into a neckbreaker…………………1………………………..2……………Chaos manages to get his shoulder up. Costello circles the ring, pushing his hair from his face, and then ushers Chaos up….

HE: OMERTA!

Chaos jumps out of the black hole slam and counters with a side Russian legsweep. He then crawls to the corner and makes his way to the top before vaulting off into a tremendous frogsplash…

HA: That could seal the deal…

…2
……….kickout. Chaos curses his luck and then he drags Costello back up and hooks his arms in place for the angel wings. Costello is able to swing out of it and he kicks Chaos in the stomach before lifting him into an impailer DDT…

HE: Talk about using your head…

1……………………2…………………….Chaos is able to kick out. Costello drops down and pummels Chaos before getting up and stomping on him for good measure. The referee warns VC about his behaviour but Costello ignores him as he goes to the corner and starts to climb.

HA: Costello only thinking about one thing when he goes north….

HE: Eyes locked on his target…..FLYING HEADBUTT!

Chaos is back up in a flash and he catches Costello coming down with a stiff superkick right to the face. Costello rolls to the corner in pain, slumped against the ropes, as Chaos quickly scrambles to the opposite turnbuckle and vaults up top…

HA: Chaos not scared of a risk…here we go…..

HE: WENT FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER!

The “coast to coast” dropkick slams Costello into the turnbuckle and then Chaos drags him away from the ropes and hooks both of his legs……………………1……………………………………….2……………….shoulder up. Chaos looks at the referee in disbelief before climbing out onto the apron, looking for another big move….

HA: Chaos going to the well again…

HE: DRIED UP!

Chaos looks for “spinal tap” but Costello throws his knees in the air, clattering into the spine of his masked foe. Chaos rolls around in pain and then staggers back up, allowing Costello to lift him onto his shoulders and runs him into a green bay plunge….
…1
………2
……………thr

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:13 pm

shoulder up!

HA: Costello has said that during his reign as world champion he was obsessed…I don’t think that obsession has ever left him…

HE: Of course it hasn’t…once you have tasted the forbidden fruit you can’t wait for another hit….

Costello pulls Chaos up into a piledriver but Chaos kicks his legs and manages to counter with a backdrop. Costello gets back up and takes a hard backheel kick to the stomach before Chaos grabs his head and looks for diamond dust…

HA: Costello having none of that….that is not nice…

Costello holds Chaos in midair and then chucks him into the ropes, leaving Chaos in a tangled heap out on the apron. Costello ignores the boos from the crowd as he pulls Chaos back through the ropes, resting his legs on the second rope, and then dumps him with a sickening hangman DDT…

HE: I think Chaos is knocked out from that impact…

Costello rolls Chaos over onto his back and he covers him………………….1………………….2……………..Chaos is able to kick out. Chaos is very groggy as he tries to stand and Costello pulls him into a clinch, driving knees into the head, and then lifts him into a suplex position….

HA: All the blood rushing to Chaos’ head….oh dear!

HE: Vincent Costello wants everyone in the back watching this…

Costello holds Chaos in midair for almost ten seconds and then drops him down into a brainbuster…………………………1………………………….2…………………Chaos somehow manages to kick out again. Costello looks a little disbelieving and then drops to his knees, staring directly into the eyes of Chaos…

HA: This is an alarming performance from Vincent Costello….

HE: Chaos took a beating from Daniels last time out; this is not helping matter…

Chaos clings to Costello as he tries to stand up but VC just pushes him back against the ropes and then tilt-a-whirls him onto his shoulders before running him into the corner and dropping Chaos for some snake eyes. Chaos wobbles back and is taken down by a half nelson suplex, crashing him on his head and neck once more…

HA: The referee needs to take a look at this….Chaos does not look in a good way…

Costello makes a lateral cover………………1…………………2…………..Chaos just shirks his body enough to justify a kickout. Costello gets up and looks questioningly at the official before grinning widely…

HE: Costello is enjoying this….he’s having a good time…

HA: Once again demonstrating the unhinged nature of his psyche…

Costello picks Chaos’ head off the mat and he slaps him in the face mockingly before pushing him back down on the canvass. The crowd is booing as Costello kicks Chaos over onto his stomach and then pulls his arms in the air…

HA: This is the kerb stomp…

HE: He’s going to crush Chaos’ head once and for all…

More boos as the gigantic Jonathan Daniels walks out onto the stage and begins to move toward ringside. He seems to be enjoying what he is seeing as Costello glares out after him…

HA: What is he doing out here?

HE: We know he has issues with Chaos; perhaps he wants a front row seat to this beat down…

Costello continues to lock at Daniels but the big man shrugs his shoulders and implores Costello to continue what he is doing. By this time Chaos has managed to turn over onto his back and he kicks out at the knees of Costello, dropping him on all fours, and then crunches the sole of his boot into Costello’s face…

HA: Daniels may have unintentionally given Chaos an opportunity here…

Chaos crawls back up against the ropes and Costello runs at him, only to be drop toe-holed across the middle. Chaos then leaps over the top rope and legdrops the back of Costello’s head, causing him to roll back into the centre of the ring as Chaos clambers up on the apron and springboards into a spectacular crossbody….

1…………………..2…………………Costello kicks out!

HE: The crowd is trying to build some momentum behind Chaos here…

Costello is back up and misses wildly with a right hand before taking a spinning heel kick to the face. Chaos nods his head and runs to the ropes before springing onto them….

HA: LIONSAULT!

Costello moves but Chaos is able to land out on his feet and he spins Costello into a double A spinebuster as he runs toward him……………………….1………………….2………………….shoulder up. Chaos is still woozy as he gets back up and he wills Costello to stand…

HE: This is it….CHAOS…

Daniels jumps up on the apron to provide a distraction but Chaos spots him over his shoulder and nails a fantastic Pele kick that cracks into Daniels’ head and knocks him back down to the floor below. Chaos pushes away from the ropes and grabs Costello for the modified pedigree…

HA: Not happening…

Costello swipes Chaos’ legs and he spins him around in a giant swing before letting him go and Chaos flies under the bottom rope into the corner….CRUNCH!

HE: His head just hit the ringpost….this is not good….

HA: The referee needs to get over there….

Chaos doesn’t seem to be moving much as Costello drags him out of the corner and then piledrivers him right on the top of his skull. Chaos is completely motionless now and the referee urges Costello to make the cover….

HA: Chaos offering no resistance….he is done…

HE: But Costello’s not…

Costello laughs as he drops down next to Chaos and then pulls him into a bodyscissors and applies a sleeper hold. The referee doesn’t even stop to check Chaos’ pulse and instead gives the order for the bell to ring…

HA: Chaos is already out….the submission is completely unnecessary…

“Godfather” plays out and Costello releases the hold, leaving Chaos down and out, before getting to his feet and ordering the referee to raise his hand in victory.

HE: Vincent Costello is back and he means business…

HA: Your damn right he does…..Chaos is one heck of a competitor but Costello took him apart….

HE: And now Daniels wants the scraps…

Daniels is back up and now in the ring, rubbing his jaw where Chaos kicked him, and he is staring down at his foe with a dark look in his eyes. Costello turns around and he sees Daniels looking at Chaos…

HA: I’m not so sure that Costello is happy with Daniels being on his patch right now…

Daniels throws his hands up in mock surrender to Costello and then points to Chaos as if to say “I only came for him”. Costello looks Daniels up and down and then at Chaos before shrugging his shoulders and motioning for Daniels to fill his boots….

HE: Costello doesn’t care…he’s already sent his message…

Daniels smiles and gives Costello the thumbs up before walking past him and beginning to drag Chaos to his feet. The referee is pleading for him to stop but Daniels just laughs as he hauls the smaller man up…

HA: We need someone out here to stop Chaos getting hurt any further…

HE: HOW ABOUT THAT!

Costello dips his hand in his tights, a broad smile lighting up his features, and then whirls Daniels around and detonates a thunderous punch right on his jaw, knocking him unconscious instantaneously.

HE: He had the brass knucks tucked away…

HA: Vincent Costello is not looking for friends, he is not interested in buddying up with nobody….he is back in 6CW to burn this place to the ground…no stone unturned until he gets back in the title hunt once more…

HE: He keeps fighting like that and it won’t take long…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:14 pm

Costello puts the brass knuckles back in his tights and moves toward the ropes, stepping out onto the apron. He is about to climb down when the crowd begins to boo louder and Drake Callihan appears on the stage. Callihan is twirling a mic in his hands and he smiles down at Costello before raising his hand in the air.

Callihan: Wait just a minute, Vincent….

*Costello looks unimpressed and drops off the apron to make his way to the back

Callihan: I’m sure you are in no hurry to stick around and listen to me speak but I am here to make an announcement that concerns you….so I suggest you put the brakes on and hear me out…

*Costello pauses and folds his arms

Callihan: I won’t take up much of your time but as an employee of this company you are obligated to compete every time we do a live show….The Authority was kind enough to grant you a sabbatical two weeks ago but now you need to repay that by lacing up those boots in just a couple of weeks at Seasons’ Beatings…

*Costello continues to look at Callihan

Callihan: You like to beat people up, you sure did a good job of that here tonight…..but I want to see just how you handle yourself when both of those guys have their wits about them, when both of them are stalking your a55 and looking for a piece of the pie…

HE: I think Costello knows what is coming…

Callihan: You wanna be taken seriously around here then you prove you deserve it…..Seasons’ Beatings it is you….Chaos….Daniels….triple threat match…

*Crowd cheer

HA: Another great matchup added to an already stacked out PPV….Costello, Chaos and Daniels in a triple threat match…..should be an entertaining clash to say the least…

*Costello brushes his hair from his face and he looks up at Callihan and laughs. Drake Callihan’s cocky demeanour falters slightly at Costello’s amusement and then he turns on his heel and exits the stage. Costello looks back over his shoulder at Daniels and Chaos, who are both starting to move, and he says one word as the cameras pan in on his face.

Costello: Run!

*The action goes backstage

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Nate Nack is sat with Emma; Mike Masters is preening himself in front of a mirror. Jack Hurst and Thunder are deep in conversation as Drake enters the room

D: Has anyone seen Wood?

The majority of the room shake his head but Thunder speaks up
T: He was around before but don’t worry he won’t let us down, he’ll be here. Trust me

Masters laughs
MM: Ha Ha, Trust you? That’s rich at the moment

Thunder reacts
T: What’s that supposed to mean?
I suppose we’re all meant to forget your past indiscretions, just because you shake Drake’s hand doesn’t mean we know who’s side your on

Master’s smiles
MM: I’m on who evers side is best for me

T: That’s exactly what worries me and you dare talk about my integrity

MM: I never mentioned integrity I just meant if I see you swinging a chair then I’m getting the hell outta there

Hurst speaks up
JH: Now, now chaps this is not the time for arguments. We are all in the same boat here. We have a common enemy. Do we lie down are do we take arms and fight back?

Nate kisses Emma on the cheek
NN: Thanks Jack – He’s right. I know this isn’t what you signed up for but we are in a fight for our survival and we need to show Jones and Callihan that we will not be bullied

It’s gonna be mighty, mighty tough but if we stick together then anything is possible.

Come on for 6CW!!

Nate sticks out a hand; one by one he is joined by Drake, Hurst, and Thunder. Masters dwells for a second but finally puts his hand in as they all call out in unison

FOR 6CW!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Jones and Drake Callihan are stood with Enforcer, Tyler Roth, Blade, Mike Conrad, Deep Heat and Orthrus

MJ: Tonight we take no prisoners, tonight is our chance to weaken our rivals and we will show no mercy

Callihan smiles evilly
DC: Tonight we strike a blow to the heart of the uprising; we will end this revolution before it begins

The gathering disperse and Heat approaches Jones and Callihan
DH: Have we sorted the little problem

Jones looks puzzled and Drake shrugs his shoulders
MJ: Problem?

Heat smiles and starts to whisper
DH: I think we all know I am not an in ring competitor, as happy as I am to do my share I think we agree my talents are better served elsewhere

MJ: It is out of our hands

Heat looks worried
DH: But…. How?

MJ: I’m sorry but it is too late to change things now, we have been more than accommodating and changed the match at the PPV to excuse you from in ring activity but tonight you’re going to have to get your hands dirty

Every soldier needs to be able to fight when the time comes

DH: I understand that and I am of course a loyal servant to the cause, but……….

Jones nods at Drake who steps in
DC: I think we are done here

DH: But…………

Callihan ushers a still protesting Heat to the door
DC: I think you best get ready, don’t you?

Heat dejectedly nods his head
DH: As you wish

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:16 pm

At ringside
HA: Has this been a night of action or what?

HE: It’s 6CW, what do you expect? The fastest rising promotion in the industry today and when we are on air there is nobody that does it like we do…

HA: I’m inclined to agree with you….and for anyone who doubts it, check out this main event that we have lined up for you….twelve man tag team match up….they do not come any bigger than this…

HE: Six members of The Authority, six guys from the 6CW ranks….they are ready to collide right here, right now….two weeks before Seasons’ Beatings and The Authority are ready to showcase their dominance once again…

HA: That may be true, but I’d wager that the six men fighting for 6CW here tonight will have something to say about that….the last live edition of Anarchy in 2013 and we are going out with a blast…

The crowds inside the Copper Box wait in growing anticipation and then “Prince Charming” echoes out to a big ovation. Jack Hurst makes his way out onto the stage and he bows to each side of the arena before walking down the ramp toward the ring. He removes his scarf and hands it to an attractive lady in the front row before placing his hat on a young member of the audience.

HA: The number one contender to the UK Championship, it is safe to say that there are issues between Hurst and the champion, Tyler Roth…

HE: No issues….Hurst believes he is capable of defeating Roth, but anyone with a brain cell knows he isn’t…..Roth took Hurst apart last time out, he’ll repeat that feat tonight and then finish this jumped up nobody at Seasons’ Beatings…

HA: I think you drastically underestimate him….a month ago he defeated Roth in tag team action, he knows he can pin the big man…

HE: One on one is a whole different ballgame…

Hurst waits patiently in the ring as “Pieces” echoes out to a thunderous reception from the crowd in attendance. Silver jets of pyros explode up and over the front of the stage and then Drake marches out into plain view, raising a lone arm in the air.

HA: The former 6CW owner is in the house, listen to this noise…

HE: Drake should have stayed retired….you really think he can last in this war against The Authority?

HA: He’s done pretty well so far…

HE: He’s fluked a couple of wins, that run will not continue….sooner or later he is going to get put in his place and I cannot wait to see it…

Drake pauses in the aisleway, as the fans reach over and touch his arms and shoulders, and then he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He nods respectfully at Hurst and then makes his way to the corner to wait for another member of their team. It doesn’t take long and then “Champion” blasts out to a mixed ovation.

HE: You really think 6CW stands a chance with a guy like this on their team? He doesn’t even want to be here…

HA: Mike Masters may not like the rest of his “allies” but he is smart and he knows that he cannot win this war with The Authority by himself….

HE: They can’t win at all….it doesn’t matter if they have a whole arm behind them…

A spotlight beams down on the stage as Masters appears on the stage, his back to the audience, and then he whirls around to face them as pyros erupt overhead. He smirks arrogantly as he swaggers down to the ring…

HA: Two weeks at Seasons’ Beatings it will be Drake and Mike Masters teaming up to take on The Authority…every man in this match has a very important bout that they are building toward at the PPV…

HE: Every member of 6CW in this match is gearing up toward getting the beating of a lifetime at the PPV, more like….Drake and Masters are not friends, when the going gets tough they are going to implode and The Authority will take them to school…

Masters runs up the steel steps and hops over the ropes before climbing onto the turnbuckle to pose. There are cheers and jeers from the crowd but he seems disinterested as he continues to model himself in front of the television cameras. The lights then dim and flames burst from the stage as “666” echoes from the PA system and the crowd go wild.

HA: Listen to this ovation for The Viper…these fans may just bring the roof down…

HE: That would certainly save these losers from the beating they are about to receive….

The noise continues to grow as Wood marches out onto the stage with a defiant look on his face. He walks from one side of the stage to the other with a nod of his head and then turns on his heel and begins to make his way down to the ring.

HA: Two weeks from now at Seasons’ Beatings Liam Wood will be the special guest referee in the EWF World Championship match between the man who took that title from him, Enforcer and his best friend, Thunder….

HE: It is a little more complicated than that….let us not forget that it is Thunder who cost Wood his championship in the first place….he then stole Wood’s re-match clause and earlier tonight we all saw with our own eyes that Thunder is now trying to muscle in on Wood’s fiancé…you call that a best friend?

HA: Talk about hyping it up….Thunder didn’t mean to cost Wood the world championship, he didn’t “steal” anything, The Authority gave him this match to get inside Wood’s head….and you have no idea what was going on tonight between Thunder and Emmy….

HE: You saw what I saw…..don’t try and deny it……

HA: More Authority mind games…

HE: Even if they are, they are damn well working because Wood’s head is all over the place…

Wood stands on the ropes and he looks out at the crowd, who are chanting his name, and then he climbs down into the ring to join his teammates. There is a little discussion between them and then “Heroes are hard to find” plays out and the cheers continue. Green pyros light up the rafters as the number one contender to the EWF Championship appears…

HE: Look at Wood’s face….are you telling me that whole situation is not affecting him?

HA: Your damn right it is affecting him….but he needs to think about whether his feud with his best friend outweighs his hatred of the men who have taken everything from him? Because I don’t think it does…

Wood’s jaw is locked tight and his eyes narrow as Thunder makes his way down the ramp. Thunder stops and he taps his heart three times before continuing his descent to the ring, tagging hands with the fans as he does so. He stops at the steel steps and removes his outer attire before making his way onto the apron, where he wipes his boots, and then clambers inside. Thunder acknowledges every member of the team but he and Wood barely share a glance…

HE: You can feel that tension from over here….these guys don’t stand a chance against the unity of The Authority…

Thunder is standing on the turnbuckle and motioning for a belt around his waist and then “Unbreakable” storms out and the audience goes into a frenzy for the arrival of the 6CW Champion. Gold and silver pyros explode into the air as Nate Nack pounds his way out to the front of the stage, his world title strapped around his waist, and he flexes his muscles to the delight of the fans.

HA: Two weeks from now that man is going to walk straight into hell….but for Nate Nack it will be no different to what he has been through since he joined 6CW….he has been through the ringer time and again thanks to The Authority but still he stands tall as the world champion…

HE: That is all going to change at Seasons’ Beatings…Nack is a fine competitor and he has had a good reign as champion, but there is no way he is going to survive inside “Hell in a Cell” with Orthrus…no way at all…

Nack slaps the hands of the fans as he rushes down the ramp and then slides under the bottom rope. He unstraps his world championship and holds it in the air, drawing more cheers from the crowd, before making his way around to the ring to tag hands with all of his allies.

HA: We have six members of Team 6CW in the ring right now…

HE: They are standing up right, for now, but that won’t last long….

Every member of 6CW is looking up at the stage and then “ “ screams out to a deafening chorus of boos from the 6CW faithful. Pyros are launched into the air and then Enforcer appears from behind the curtain, followed by Tyler Roth, Orthrus, Mike Conrad, Blade and finally Deep Heat.

HE: See what I mean, brother, this is called unity….brothers in arms…..there are too many egos on the side of 6CW, they all need their own little special entrances….but The Authority moves as one…

HA: They are a dangerous set of athletes, there is no doubt about that….they are a serious threat to this company with the abilities they possess…but each and every one of them is a completely reprehensible human being…..the things they have done make me sick…

HE: Keep talking, brother…..don’t you see, it doesn’t matter what you think….this is the future of professional wrestling standing right in front of you…nobody can stop it…

HA: Maybe not….BUT THEY’LL DAMN WELL TRY!

Enforcer leads the rest of The Authority into the aisleway and then Nate Nack and co. burst from the ring and take the fight to their opposition on the outside. The crowd is going wild as Nack takes the fight to Orthrus and they battle back toward the ramp as Thunder and Enforcer slug it out in the aisleway. Hurst and Roth are battling with each other as Liam Wood slams Blade’s head against the steel steps and Masters is stomping a mudhole in Mike Conrad. Deep Heat rolls into the ring for safety, unknowing that Drake has rolled in on the opposite side…

HE: Oh no…get out of there Heat….

The crowds are cheering as Heat turns around into a massive right hand from Drake, followed up by three more, knocking him back onto the ropes. Heat tries to cover up as Drake goes to body with hooks and then back upstairs with an uppercut that rocks Heat’s head back. He whips him across the ring and floors him with a big boot as he returns before dragging him back up into a front facelock.

HA: Drake making short work of Deep Heat….this may be a lot quicker than we expected…

Drake looks set for the jackhammer as Conrad rolls back in the ring and clubs him from behind, saving Heat from certain defeat. Drake staggers into the corner and Conrad begins to stomp on his chest as both teams begin to filter onto their respective aprons…

HE: Match settling down…

HA: For now…but with these twelve guys involved I don’t think it will last…

Conrad continues to send right hands and kicks into the head and chest of Drake before pulling him up and looking for an Irish whip into the opposite corner. Drake clings onto Conrad’s arm and pulls him into the centre of the ring, knocking him down with a clothesline and then welcomes him back up before hiptossing him onto the canvass again. Conrad gets up for a third time and Drake kicks him in the stomach….

HA: JACKKNIFE…

Conrad rolls down the back into a cover……………………….1………………………2………………..Drake kicks out. They get back up and Conrad quickly jumps in for the RKO but Drake puts the brakes on and then pushes his opponent away….

HE: Tag made by Blade…

Blade jumps onto the ropes and dives over with a double axe handle to the back of Drake. He then lashes chops at the chest before attempting an Irish whip, which Drake is able to reverse quite handily. Blade hits the ropes and comes back toward a big boot attempt but he dodges it and then knocks Drake down with a dropkick as he turns……………………..1…………………….shoulder up. Blade pulls Drake up and looks for a playmaker but Drake spins out and jams the point of his elbow into Blade’s face, knocking him back to the corner. Drake chases in for a stinger splash but Blade drives both feet up in the face and knocks his foe back….

HA: Blade going for the skies….

Blade lifts himself onto the second rope and prepares to jump off with knees to the back of Drake’s neck but Drake catches him coming down with a thunderous punch right to the gut. Blade is doubled up in pain and Drake floors him with a Russian legsweep…………………….1……………………….2……………….kickout.

HA: Drake getting himself out of there for now….quick interchanges…

HE: I think we will see a lot of those in this match…

Drake tags in Nate Nack, much to the crowd’s delight, and the world champion quickly punches Blade back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring and sending him flying with a backdrop. Blade gets back up and Nack knocks him down with a running tackle before letting him up again and he whirls him around with a huge belly to belly slam………………….1…………………….2…………………..shoulder up.

HA: None of these men will want to use up all their energy tonight, knowing the task at hand in just eleven days at Seasons’ Beatings….

Nack pulls Blade up by the head and he lifts him into a suplex position before changing into a slam in midair. Nack then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a big leg drop across the throat of his opponent. Blade stumbles back up and Nack scoops him onto his shoulders and runs forwards…

HE: Get out of there Blade…

Blade drops off the attempted powerslam and pushes Nack into the turnbuckle. He then runs in after and drives a hard knee into the stomach of the world champion before lifting him up onto the top rope…

HA: Blade taking a chance here…

HE: He knows that taking out Nack is a big deal; he wants to do the job properly…

Blade pulls Nack into a front facelock and he tries to pull him into a superplex but Nack battles back with solid punches to the body before pushing Blade back down to the canvass. The crowds cheer as Nack steadies himself and then he jumps off with a flying shoulder tackle that sends Blade flying across the ring…

HE: Ha, that didn’t pan out….

Orthrus is able to reach over and tag in off the back of Blade. He quickly gets in the ring and he wipes Nack out with a running axe handle before welcoming him back up and he drops him with a big boot to the face. Nack gets up again and Orthrus plants him with a side slam………………………1…………………….2…………………….kickout!

HA: In just eleven days it will be Nate Nack and Orthrus for the 6CW Title inside Hell in a Cell….

HE: Nack is getting a preview of the beating that awaits him, right now…

Orthrus crunches an uppercut under the jaw of Nack, knocking him back against the ropes, and then he grabs his arm and looks for an Irish whip but Nack is too powerful and is able to reverse. Nack drops his head for a backdrop on the return but Orthrus is able to counter with an excellent running DDT……………………….1…………………………2……………….shoulder up. Nack gets back up and Orthrus stretches out his arm before seizing the champion by the throat…

HE: Night night Nack….

Nack quickly stomps on Orthrus’ stomach and then shows great strength to lift the monster onto his shoulders. He spins him around and prepares to launch him (Attitude Adjustment) but Orthrus elbows his way out of the predicament and then nails a tiger suplex…………………1…………………..2………………..

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:16 pm

................shoulder up.

HA: Nack is not having a good time in there right now….

Orthrus pulls him back up and he offers the tag to Tyler Roth, who is more than happy to take it. Roth quickly climbs into the ring and he slams vicious punches into Nack’s face before pushing him back against the ropes and slams a hard knee to the gut as he returns. Nack is doubled over and Roth gutwrenches him into a suplex…

HE: If there is anyone on this roster who can match up to the strength of Nate Nack then it may very well be the UK Champion, Tyler Roth….

HA: Roth’s power is impressive…

Nack gets back up and Roth nails an uppercut before pushing him back into the corner and stomping on his stomach. Nack tries to block the kicks as Roth changes to forearms and then he whips Nack across the opposite side….Nack clatters into the corner and staggers out as Roth runs at him and launches into a bicycle kick…

HA: Nobody home…

Nack ducks the kick and hooks his arms around Roth’s waist for a German but Roth keeps himself grounded and spins out before scooping Nack onto his shoulders…

HE: REALITY CHECK!

Nack falls off the back of the attempted gutbuster and he lifts Roth off the ground, planting him with a sit-down full nelson bomb. Both teams offer support to their allies in the ring, urging them to make a tag…

HA: Nack stopped the momentum of The Authority right there and now the champion needs to tag out…

Nack manages to roll over on his stomach and he drags himself over to his corner as Roth does the same on the opposite side. Roth’s hand makes contact with Enforcer’s as Nate manages to reach up into the air…

HE: Go on E…

HA: Watch out for the flying snake!

The crowds cheer as Liam Wood launches himself through the air and wipes Enforcer off his feet with a flying clothesline. Enforcer gets back up and Wood runs into him with a neckbreaker before springing onto the ropes and falling back with an elbow to the chest……………1…………………..2……………..kickout!

HA: Liam Wood would love to extract some modicum of revenge on Enforcer right now…

HE: As long as he counts the three at Seasons’ Beatings, who cares…

HA: I wouldn’t bet on it…

Wood lets Enforcer back up and he lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner. He follows in but eats double knees to the face, staggering him back out to the centre…

HE: FACECHECK!

Wood counters the running forearm with a drop toe hold and he quickly grabs hold of Big E’s ankle and begins to twist it. The EWF Champion yells out in pain and tries to make a break for the ropes but Wood pulls him back into the middle…

HA: Enforcer is caught here….he’s in danger…

HE: There is always a way out….

Enforcer turns out on his back and kicks out with his free leg, catching Wood in the face and knocking him back into the ropes. Enforcer gets back up and Wood quickly charges at him but he scoops Wood onto his shoulders…

HA: DEATH VALLEY…

Wood drops off the back and he locks his hands around Enforcer’s waist before hauling him into a German suplex……………………….1……………………….2……………….kickout. Wood keeps his hands tight and he drags Big E up again and tries for a second suplex but Enforcer elbows his way free and then scoops Wood on his shoulders…

HE: Tombstone…

Wood wriggles his way off the back and he pushes Enforcer against the ropes before flooring him with a spinning discus punch as he returns. Enforcer gets back up and Wood drops him with a DDT………………1…………………..2…………………shoulder up!

HA: Right now Liam Wood is proving too much for the EWF Champion…

Wood pulls Enforcer up and tries to lift him into a Powerbomb but Big E backs to the ropes and counters with a backdrop over the top. Wood lands on the apron and he grabs Enforcer’s head before guillotining him across the top rope…

HE: Wood’s success in this match means nothing; he is never getting another crack at the big time…

HA: We will see about that….The Authority cannot keep him down forever….

HE: WANNA BET!

Wood leaps onto the top rope and aims back in with a springboard dropkick but Enforcer sidesteps and sends him clattering into the canvass. Enforcer quickly takes advantage and drills his opponent with a Pumphandle slam…………………..1……………………2…………….shoulder up. Enforcer sends crunching punches into the head and body of Wood before dragging him up and slamming him into the turnbuckle. He drives knees into the stomach and follows up with shoulder thrusts before tagging in Blade…

HE: That is how a champion conducts himself…battles back from adversity and puts his team on the front foot…what a leader….

Blade quickly climbs the ropes, in the corner, and he administers a ten punch combo to the head of Wood before leaping out and smashing Wood’s face into the mat with an x-factor. Wood is dazed as Blade follows up with a playmaker……………………..1………………………..2…………………..kickout!

HA: Blade is a former 6CW TV Champion, this guy has all the talent in the world…

HE: Why do you think he represents The Authority? One day Callihan and Jones will help this man reach for the stars; he will be a legend…

HA: He was well on his way….if you ask me he has taken a backward step…

HE: Nobody did ask you…

Blade jams his elbow into the back of Wood’s neck before pulling him up and attempting to lift him into a Powerbomb. Wood kicks his legs and fights the hold but Blade is relentless and is eventually able to flip his opponent up…

HE: Wood’s going for a ride…

Wood ploughs punches down into Blade’s forehead and then jumps out front and lifts his opponent into a double armed DDT. They both take a few moments to get back up and Blade runs at Wood but is lifted into a flapjack, dropping him across the ropes, before Wood pulls him into the centre of the ring and chokeslams him into a backbreaker…

HA: Not a good landing for Blade…

…2
…….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:18 pm

Conrad breaks it up. The referee is about to send Conrad packing when Thunder flies from the top rope and kicks Conrad right in the temple. The crowd cheers as Thunder then rags Conrad up and hauls him over the top rope before looking over at Enforcer…

HE: Thunder has no business in there…

HA: He wants to show Enforcer that despite all the games, he still has Liam Wood’s back…

HE: And what about vice versa? Do you think Liam Wood has Thunder’s back? Thunder was canoodling with his woman just earlier…

HA: No he was not…

Wood manages to roll over and he looks at Thunder before opting to tag in Mike Masters, much to his friend’s disappointment. Masters quickly hops over the ropes and he punches Blade back into the ropes before attempting to whip him into the corner…

HE: Blade still has enough about his to deal with a fool like Masters…

HA: You sure!

The crowds cheer as Masters runs up the ropes and twists back out into a whisper in the wind, wiping Blade off his feet. Masters gets back up and he wills Blade back to his feet before running at him and twisting him into a neckbreaker……………….1……………………….2…………………kickout.

Masters gets back up and he pulls Blade to his feet before lifting him in the air and splattering him with a face-plant suplex back to the canvass. Masters then backs into the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope before coming off with a kneedrop to the face………………1……………….2………………shoulder up!

HA: 6CW making use of the quick tags now….Thunder getting in on the action..

Blade gets back up and Thunder, who was tagged in by Masters, lands hard chops to his chest before whipping him across the ring and knocking him down with a dropkick as he returns. Blade gets back up in the corner and Thunder runs in, landing a monkey flip, before jumping up top and signalling to the crowd…

HA: Thunder is not afraid to take a risk when the time calls…LANDED THE LEGROP!

Thunder flies through the air and succeeds in landing his patented Legdrop to the throat……………..1………………………….2……………….shoulder up. Blade is worse for wear as he stumbles up and Thunder grabs his arm before twisting it around and backing into the corner. He goes up the ropes and walks along to the middle…

HA: Going “old school”…

*Crowd boo

HE: That is how you make an impact…

The Copper Box is buzzing with boos as Enforcer swipes Thunder’s legs and leaves him crotched across the ropes, hanging in no man’s land. Blade staggers to his corner and makes the tag to Orthrus, who quickly climbs the ropes, and then the big man leaps through the air and lands a lariat that brings Thunder back into the ring and sprawled in a heap…

HE: Remember what Orthrus did to Thunder last time out…

HA: I’m sure he hasn’t forgotten…

Thunder tries to get back up as Orthrus pulls him into the middle and scores with a package piledriver……………………..1………………….2………………..Thunder pushes his shoulder up. Orthrus rises and he stalks his opponent before ushering him up and seizing him by the throat…

HE: Crash landing…

Thunder jumps out the side of the attempted chokeslam and then takes Orthrus down with a rolling DDT. He gets back up and runs the ropes before returning with a big Legdrop to the throat…………..1……………………2……………..power out. Thunder gets back up and he crashes a hard kick against the side of Orthrus’ face before planting him with a Russian legsweep……………….1…………………2…………….shoulder up.

HA: Thunder fighting his way back into contention here….

Orthrus gets back up and Thunder charges into him with a knee to the face, knocking him into the corner, before following up with a clothesline. He climbs the ropes and begins to administer a ten punch combo but on the eighth punch he is seized by Orthrus and walked out to the centre…

HE: Thunder messed up….DEATH FROM ABOVE!

He slides down the back and into a backslide………………….1………………………2………….Orthrus kicks out. They get back up and Orthrus floors Thunder with a solid boot to the face before hooking his arms in place and flipping him into a tiger bomb…
….1
…………2
………………….kickout!

HA: Orthrus catching a near fall there….Thunder needs to either tag out or gain some momentum…

Orthrus drags Thunder up by the arm and he lifts him off the floor before slamming him back down on his shoulder. He then begins to stomp down on Thunder’s arm repeatedly before lifting him into the air again and slamming him down…

HE: Orthrus knows his submission wrestling….and I think he has picked a body part…

Thunder holds his arm close to his chest as Orthrus tries to pull him up again but this time the fan favourite jabs the monster in the eyes, out of the referee’s sight, before springboarding onto the ropes and returning with a solid headbutt to the chest……………….1……………………..2……………..kickout!

HA: I thought Thunder had sewn it up there….

Thunder gets back up and he listens to the crowd before turning around to look at Liam Wood, who is looking away from his friend. Thunder walks over to offer the tag but Wood doesn’t seem interested so instead the “oncoming storm” heads to the ropes and begins to climb to the top…

HE: You can still cut that tenseness with a knife….Wood is not happy with Thunder….

HA: Hopefully they can work out their differences….Thunder gonna fly…

Thunder perches on the top of the turnbuckle and waits for Orthrus to stand before leaping off with a diving spear, only to land into perfect jumping armbreaker counter from the big man. Orthrus quickly rolls over and pulls Thunder into an armbar…

HE: This is what he was looking for…

HA: And he has it in tight….just eleven days from Thunder’s world title shot and he cannot afford an injury…

Thunder is yelling in pain as Orthrus traps his arm between both of his legs and turns upwards, extending the pressure on the shoulder. The referee is asking Thunder if he wants to quit and although he says “no” it is evident that he is struggling….

HE: Time to tap out; Thunder…..it is your only option…

HA: It isn’t his only one…but it may be the most viable…

HE: I’d rather tap out then have my arm snapped…..

HA: HOW ABOUT THAT?

The crowd suddenly roars in approval as Liam Wood climbs up the ropes and he comes soaring through the air with a solid elbow drop right to the heart, breaking up the submission hold instantly. Enforcer looks annoyed as he breaks into the ring and tries to fight but the referee holds him back…

HA: Could that be a turning point? Wood just helped out Thunder….Enforcer knows this could be bad….

HE: He just doesn’t want to lose this match…don’t get your hopes up brother….

HA: Oh give me a break….

The referee is busy obstructing Enforcer as Tyler Roth leaps over the ropes and floors Wood with a shoulder tackle. He then beckons Viper back up and laughs as he storms forward with a bicycle kick….

HA: Missed him….VIPER DROP!

Wood ducks the kick and looks for his variation of the pedigree but Roth counters and scoops him up onto his shoulders…

HE: FOURTH WALL!

The F-5 looks imminent but Thunder drags Wood down off his back and they kick Roth in the stomach before delivering a double suplex. Thunder and Wood get back up and they stare each other in the eyes….

HA: These two men are best friends….deep down they have each other’s best interests at heart and deep down Liam Wood knows he would rather Thunder was world champion than Enforcer…

HE: This isn’t some make believe fairy-tale, Harold, this is real life and good guys don’t win….

The stare down continues before Orthrus quickly pushes into Thunder, causing him to clatter into Wood, and then rolls him up…………..1………………………..2………………..shoulder up.

HA: So close….that would have been disastrous…

Orthrus gets back and he grips Thunder by the throat and lifts him into the air, holding him there for a few seconds before turning around to plant him into the mat….

HA: SPEAR!

Wood runs forward and takes out Orthrus with the spear, allowing Thunder to forward roll into the corner and tag in Jack Hurst. The crowd applauds as Hurst quickly climbs up onto the top rope and he gives the signal to the crowd….

HE: Get him down from there…

HA: Jack Hurst going for the kill…SHOW OF GRACE!

The flashbulbs go off as Hurst comes hurtling from the top rope and lands the Legdrop on Orthrus……………….1………………………2…………………

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:19 pm

Deep Heat breaks up the cover!

HA: Would you believe it?

Hurst gets back up and Heat levels him with a hard slap before running off the ropes for some momentum, only to return into a beautiful dropkick from Hurst. Hurst then picks him up and suplexes him into a front slam before climbing onto the ropes and delivering a fantastic Moonsault…..

HE: Hurst needs to concentrate on the legal man rather than gaining himself some cheap plaudits….

HA: Eleven nights from now he goes after UK gold and he could find himself earning those plaudits…

HE: I doubt it….

Hurst gets back up and Orthrus is waiting for him with a body press before walking him to the ropes to throw him over. Hurst manages to kick his legs and he struggles down off the back of Orthrus before pushing him into the ropes and then lifting him into a belly to back slam as he returns….

HA: He has the pin, ref…

HE: But Roth tagged in…

Hurst has Orthrus in a pinning combo; unawares that Tyler Roth had made the blind tag. Roth climbs in and he begins to stomp on Hurst and club him across the back before hauling him up and lifting him into a huge overhead throw. Hurst gets back up and Roth connects with a gigantic wrist clutch suplex before welcoming him up once more and destroys his rival with an urange backbreaker…………………1………………………….2…………………kickout!

HE: That is what Roth is all about…explosive, unstoppable power…

Hurst is hurting as he gets up and Roth quickly lifts him into a bearhug and charges him back into the corner. He sets to work with vicious shoulder thrusts before whipping Hurst to the opposite corner, sending him up the turnbuckle and back down with the impact and force….

HA: That is scary power….BROGUE!

Roth looks for the running brogue but Hurst is able to duck the shot and he lifts Roth up onto his shoulder, much to the shock of everyone…

HE: Nooo…

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

Roth elbows his way free, dropping to his feet, and then he spins Hurst around and drills him with a huge Samoan drop………………1………………….2……………….kickout. Roth gets up and he pounds his chest and lets out a roar before pulling Hurst in toward him and flipping into the air…

HE: POWER…

Hurst drives three punches into Roth’s head and then the point of his elbow between the eyes before spinning off with a hurricanrana that sends Roth clattering into the turnbuckle. Roth comes back out and Hurst nails him with three punches before checking his hand like a mirror and punching nonchalantly with his other…

HA: The Charm offensive combo….

HE: ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH!

Roth is on wobbly legs as Hurst runs the ropes for more leverage but only comes back into a huge spinebuster (ala Batista)……………………….1…………………..2……………….shoulder up. Roth drops three elbows down into the back of Hurst before offering a tag to Mike Conrad…

HE: Roth doesn’t need to waste any more time on Hurst….he will put the final nail in the coffin at Seasons’ Beatings…

Conrad gets in the ring, acting as though he has done all the hard work, and he mocks Hurst as he slaps the top of his head and wills him to his feet…

HA: Look at Conrad acting the big shot…

HE: He belongs to The Authority; he can do what he likes….and right now he is finishing this match….DUSTBUSTER!

Conrad laughs at Hurst and then leaps into the air for his RKO but Hurst counters with an inverted headlock backbreaker and then spins Conrad around into an impailer DDT….

HA: Conrad’s own arrogance cost him there…

Team 6CW are clapping their hands together as Hurst crawls his way back to the corner and offers a tag to his partners. Conrad is trying to get back to his feet too but he seems a little groggy…

HE: Get up, Mike…

HA: HERE COMES THE ORIGINAL!

The crowd cheers as Drake gets the tag and he storms the ring with a solid shoulder block, knocking Conrad back down. He welcomes him back up and decks him with a clothesline before letting him up again and he spins him into a powerslam……………..1……………………2……………Conrad kicks out!

HA: Drake will team with Mike Masters at Seasons’ Beatings to take on Mike Conrad and Blade….tonight he is looking to send a message to his pay per view opponents….

Drake drags Conrad back up and tries to lift him into a jackhammer but Conrad is able to drop over the shoulder and he spins Drake around…

HE: DUST…

HA: SPEAR….SPEAR….SPEAR!

Drake blocks the RKO and pushes Conrad into the corner before running the ropes himself and meeting in the centre with a thunderous spear. Drake raises an arm to the crowd and then he pulls Conrad up….

HA: Conrad not strutting his stuff now….JACKHAMMER!

Conrad’s head crunches into the mat from the jackhammer and Drake hooks the legs……………….1…………………………….2…………………..Blade comes from the top rope and lands a senton bomb to the back of Drake.

HE: Get in there Blade…

HA: Masters isn’t standing for that….

Masters springs onto the top rope and flies into the ring with a solid superman forearm to the face of Blade. He then punches him back to the ropes and they begin to brawl as Drake is able to get up and tag out to Nate Nack…

HA: Champion and champion…

Conrad tags out to Enforcer at the same time and both world champions storm to the centre and begin to trade shots. Drake, Masters, Blade and Conrad continue to brawl and the fight spills out into the aisleway as the cameras pan back to the action in the ring….

HE: Enforcer showed Nack last week who the main man in this federation really is…

HA: With plenty of help from his friends….I’d like to see how dominant Big E is when it is one on one….

Nack pummels Enforcer back to the ropes but is instantly stopped in his tracks by a blatant rake of the eyes from Big E. The crowd boos as Enforcer battles back with hard punches and then he whips Nack off the ropes…

HA: Checkout the athleticism…

Enforcer lowers his head from a backdrop as Nack comes back and leapfrogs over the top of him. Enforcer stands up, looking confused, and then he turns around into a huge running body block from the 6CW Champion. Nack pounds his chest and then bounces back off the ropes before returning with a big splash to Enforcer. Big E is winded as Nack drags him up and lifts him into the air…

HA: WAKE UP CALL…

HE: NIGHT NIGHT!

The crowd boos as Nack’s attempted suplex/stunner is stopped by a running boot from Tyler Roth. Roth then drags Nack up and draws a finger across his throat before lifting him onto his shoulders….

HA: Nack may be about to get a REALITY……NO…

The fireman’s gutbuster looks imminent before Jack Hurst comes flying from the ropes and drives both off his knees into Roth’s back, sending him sprawling through the ropes and to the outside. Hurst then throws caution to the wind as he sprints to the ropes and dives over….

HA: SUICIDE!

HE: That isn’t fair…

HA: All is fair in love and war…

Crowd: This awe-some x7

Hurst continues to pummel Roth on the hard flooring as the cameras quickly pan out to show Drake, Masters, Blade and Conrad battling out at the base of the stage near the production area. We head back to the ring and Enforcer is crouched in the corner, waiting for Nate Nack to stand…

HA: Enforcer is about to take full advantage of the situation….

HE: FACECHECK!

Thunder slaps Nack’s shoulder in time and then springboards into the ring, wiping out Enforcer in mid-flight with a fantastic spinning back elbow takedown. Thunder gives a signal to the crowd as he pulls Big E back up…

HA: We saw this last week….how about two weeks running….TEQUILA…

Thunder looks for his Powerbomb but is clattered from behind by Orthrus, much to the disgust of the crowd. Orthrus then punches Liam Wood off the apron and he beckons Thunder back up and grabs him by the throat…

HE: Take a look at your next 6CW World Champion….WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

The ring shakes as Orthrus plants Thunder down in the middle of the ring with an almighty chokeslam. He stands tall, observing the destruction, before he turns around and is clotheslined over the top by Nack…

HA: If he wants to be world champion then he needs to go through this man…

Nack climbs out onto the apron and he smiles before running along and diving off into a huge shoulder tackle that takes Orthrus off his feet again. The 6CW Champion pulls down his strap and pulls Orthrus around to the announce area before smashing his head off the commentary table…

HE: This is right out in front of us…I am evacuating…

In the ring, Enforcer is getting back up and he pulls Thunder into the centre and tries to lift him into a Powerbomb but Thunder drops out front and he knees Big E in the stomach before dragging him into position….

HA: TEQUILA…

Enforcer swipes Thunder’s legs and then slingshots him into the turnbuckle before dragging him around and scooping him up on his shoulders…

HE: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

….2
…………..3!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:20 pm

HE: IT’S OVER…

HA: THINK AGAIN!

The referee’s hand comes down for three as Liam Wood reaches up and places Thunder’s foot on the bottom rope, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. Enforcer gets up and looks at Wood is dismay before running at Viper, only for him to drop down and pull Big E’s head into a guillotine…

HE: Wood isn’t the legal man…

HA: But he’s helping out a friend…

On the outside, Nate Nack has pulled all the monitors out of the announce table and pulls Orthrus toward him before dragging him up on the table. The crowd are going ballistic as Nack hauls Orthrus over his shoulder…

HE: This is bad…

HA: Nack wants to send a message ahead of Hell in a Cell….

Nack looks ready to land an over the shoulder cutter (Big Ending) but Orthrus scrambles off the back and he turns Nack around before grabbing him by the throat…

HA: What the…no don’t do it….OH MY GOD!

HE: Who is ready for hell now?

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

The crowd are shocked as Orthrus lifts Nack into a chokeslam position and then throws him over the barricade into the front row. Nack crashes through dozens of chairs as the fans dash for safety and is left in an unconscious heap…

HE: Orthrus is done playing around…no more messing….

Orthrus’ chest is heaving in and out as he looks down at the broken body of Nate Nack before smiling. Orthrus’ attention is then distracted by the lights flickering on and off and a voice echoes out…

“Soon…….soon you will repent….soon you will pay”

HA: What is that?

HE: You tell me, Einstein…

Orthrus is looking up at the rafters and shaking his head as the cameras pan back into the ring. Enforcer and Thunder are both getting back to their feet and Thunder ducks a right hand before flooring Big E with a stiff roundhouse kick to the temple. He then makes his way to the ropes and he begins to climb to the top…

HA: We have carnage all around us….

HE: This is just a preview of Seasons’ Beatings…imagine what the real thing is going to look like…

Thunder reaches the top and he looks down at Enforcer before diving into a frogsplash, only to take solid knees right to the stomach. Wood is back up on the apron and he is pleading for the tag as Enforcer locks his eyes on Thunder and begins to beckon him back up…

HA: Thunder is in all kinds of trouble….

HE: This is just an iota of the suffering in store for him in eleven days….FACECHECK!

HA: BOOM!

Enforcer runs in for the flying forearm but Thunder rolls underneath him and sends him clattering into the corner before diving across and tagging in Liam Wood. The crowd cheers as Wood jumps onto the ropes and comes flying through the air with a double axe handle to the head of his rival. Big E then gets up and Thunder runs at him with a codebreaker before following up with a Russian legsweep. Enforcer staggers back up and Wood dodges a clothesline before lifting him into a German suplex….followed by a second….and a third….a fourth…………..and a fifth…

HA: Five straight suplexes….Enforcer is groggy…

HE: I can’t watch…

Wood laughs as he beckons Enforcer back to his feet and he flips him the finger before scooping him onto his shoulders…

HA: This what Liam Wood thinks of The Authority’s mind games….WORLD EATER!

HE: Run…

Enforcer is able to scramble off the back and he pushes Wood away and quickly turns to slap the unsuspecting chest of Deep Heat. Heat looks gobsmacked as Enforcer rolls from the ring and grabs his EWF Championship belt from the timekeeper’s table…

HA: Enforcer has seen enough….

HE: Oh no, Heat…

Heat is shaking his head and pleading for Enforcer to return but Big E shakes his head as Wood grabs Heat and launches him back into the ring. Heat pleads for mercy but gets none as Wood punches him back to the ropes and then whips him across the ring, drilling him with a massive boot to the face as he returns. Wood shakes his head as he pulls Heat back, watching Enforcer at all times…

HA: Enforcer is happy for Heat to take this punishment….VIPER DRIVER!

The pedigree/foot stomp lands in the centre of the ring and then Wood spins on his heel and offers the tag to Thunder, who smiles back at his friend. Thunder climbs the ropes and points at Enforcer before jumping off and lands a frogsplash to the chest of Heat….Thunder then pulls him back up and he motions a belt around his waist before flipping Heat into the air…

HE: This is enough…

HA: Call it an exclamation point!

The “tequila bomb” lands in the centre of the ring and Thunder makes the cover as Liam Wood drops down with the referee and looks out at Enforcer as they count………………1……………………….2……………………….3!

HA: If ever there was a sign of things to come for Enforcer….the Authority’s plan just backfired because despite all the games, Wood and Thunder are back on the same page….and they are gunning for the EWF Championship….Big E better cling onto that belt because his days as champion are numbered…

HE: This can’t be happening….The Authority had a plan…

HA: They tried so hard to drive a wedge between Thunder and Wood, but it hasn’t worked….these guys are tight to the last and nothing can come between that…

Liam Wood raises Thunder’s arm in victory and the crowd are cheering as “Heroes are hard to find” echoes out of the PA system. They both stare out at Enforcer, who is clutching his world championship to his chest, and then “King of Kings” blasts out…

HA: And there was me thinking we were going to end this night on a happy note?

HE: This is a happy note…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:21 pm

The crowds boo as Drake Callihan and Mr. Jones both make their way out on the stage. They are mockingly applauding the triumphant duo of Thunder and Wood before Jones raises a mic.

Jones: Bravo…bravo….I must day you two deserve a lot of credit. Rising above everything that has been thrown at you recently…still maintaining a friendship that has lasted over fifteen years…

*Wood and Thunder nod their heads

Jones: I admire your loyalty to each other, even if Thunder is gunning for what is yours, Liam…both professionally and personally…

*The crowd boo but Wood just smirks and mouths “This bull(beep) won’t work”…

Jones: Fair enough….I know that despite what happens, you two are always going to be best friends…you are always going to watch each other’s backs…perhaps I was foolish and misguided to think otherwise…

HE: What? Is Mr. Jones admitting he made a mistake…

Jones: Maybe, Liam, you are happy to give Thunder your cast offs….maybe you are content with the fact that although you can’t win the world championship yourself at least you can share the glory…at least you can muscle in on your best friend’s fifteen minutes of fame…

*More boos from the crowd

Jones: Don’t you see, Thunder, this is what Liam is all about….he knows that he has to referee this matchup and he wants you to win this match rather than Enforcer…but how does it feel knowing that when your best friend counts three it will be safe in the knowledge that he will get his share of the headlines…he will take away from your crowning achievement…

*Thunder raises his eyebrow as if to say “is that the best you can come up with?”

Jones: But then again, perhaps you are happy to share….I noticed that early with Emmy…

*Wood’s jaw tightens at the mention of his fiancé…

Jones: But perhaps not…Liam, despite what you think of me…I know you…I know the kind of man you are and I know you will always strive to be the best….the top dog…..but how can that ever be a possibility unless you hold a world title….how can you be considered number one when you have no gold to back that claim up?

*Callihan takes the mic from Jones and laughs

Callihan: My brother likes to draw these processes out but let me tell you how it is Wood….you screwed around in our business and now you pay the price….as long as we have control of this company there will never come a time when you get a shot at a world championship, it will never happen….I want you to understand that clearly…

*Callihan laughs again

Callihan: The one thing you sought can never be obtained because we have decided it….we have the power around here and we say that because you’re an interfering jerkoff then you don’t get a chance to be the “man” around here no more….your best friend took the only shot you had….so instead of giving him a reach around you should be tearing off his head because he took away the one thing that really matters to you…

You will never be a world champion again….and you made that happen, through your own stupidity….you sided with that dumba55 by your side and for that reason you are finished as a main eventer…

HA: This is bull(beep)…

HE: This is Callihan and Jones stamping their Authority….

*Realisation is staring to dawn on Wood’s face. He looks gutted by the news.

Jones: But, and allow me to take over for a moment brother, the reason we are out here, Liam, is because despite all our differences we know the talent you possess….we know what you are capable of….and we would love 6CW to work hand in hand with you for a very long time…we see you as a shining star in our galaxy…

You have made some very bad errors and should you choose to continue this trend then believe what my brother says because your days in the elite are done…you’ll be curtain jerking until your contract runs out in 2020….we will cripple your career and that is a promise…

But we are fair guys…

*Huge boos

Jones: And we want to offer you a one shot deal…

*Wood looks at Jones and mouths the words “Shove it”..

Jones: Hold on now, Liam….because this really is a one chance situation….I know you and Thunder are like brothers….I know you hate us and you will do anything to make sure Enforcer isn’t the world champion after Seasons’ Beatings….but right now…his fate….is your fate…

HA: What the hell does that mean?

Jones: Hear me out….

You screw Enforcer at Seasons’ Beatings…you count that three and you give that belt to Thunder and I guarantee no more shots, no more chances…But, and listen closely, Liam….you do the right thing, you count three for the better man, the more deserving man….you make sure Enforcer leaves Dublin with the EWF World Championship and I am telling you that I will give you any world title match you want…..on a silver platter…anytime, anywhere….you got a shot to climb back to that mountain top…

HE: HAHA….This guy is a genius…

HA: This is ridiculous…so if Wood screws Enforcer he gets no more title shots, but if he screws his best friend then he gets one more chance….this is blackmail…

*The crowd are booing furiously as Jones and Callihan are joined by Enforcer on the stage and all three are smiling. Thunder is looking at them and then at Wood as Viper is backed in the corner, confused by what he is hearing.

Jones: The decision is yours Liam and you have a long think about it….ask yourself what is really important to you here…because all your life you wanted to be a wrestler, wanted to be a world champion….you wanted to be the best….now you find yourself at a crossroads…you choose friendship and your career is over….you make the correct business decision for yourself and I will hand you superstardom on a plate…

*The boos continue as Jones and Callihan exit the stage and leave Enforcer to hold the EWF Championship in the air, a smirk on his face. Wood is still looking confused, looking down at his feet in thought, as Thunder watches his best friend with a sense of unknowing.

HE: Talk about dropping a bombshell…..what a night…what a main event……next stop Seasons’ Beatings….see you in eleven days guys…

HA: I can’t believe it….The Authority are messing with people’s lives here, this needs to stop….I have no idea what we are going to see in Dublin but I can’t deny how much I am looking forward to it…thanks for joining us folks and we will see you at Seasons’ Beatings for an end of year extravaganza that you are not going to want to miss…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down